PDA

View Full Version : Am I under attack??

Swanny
17th September 2010, 16:34
Sounds a bit mad but over the last month or so I haven't been sleeping well, I've had a weird and very vivid dream where I was attacked by two vampires which I had to fight off, (had that dream once before) I had a aloe vera plant that was doing well completely die and some other plant reduce it self to a couple of leaves.
Also in this time I have set up an orgonite pyramid in my house with one in each corner and one in the roof. I have loads of crystals all over the house and did have quite a few next to my bed but moved them as I thought they might be stopping me from sleeping properly.
I've been getting a lot of headaches as well recently. Also bought some moldavite which has been under my pillow but last night got moved away from the bed.
I've been doing the shielding stuff :peep:

Any ideas????

Thanks Swanny :mullet:

Celine
17th September 2010, 16:43
Shielding from what? whom?

Why did the mol. get moved? on its own or did you move it?

i do hope these issues get solved for you

Kulapops
17th September 2010, 16:45
Hmm .. things that go bump in the night indeed ?

Yes.. I've had some strange dreams lately... I wonder if it's something in the universal energy at the mo ?

Swanny
17th September 2010, 16:52
Shielding from what? whom?

Why did the mol. get moved? on its own or did you move it?

i do hope these issues get solved for you
:) I moved it in case it was that the was keeping me awake

Celine
17th September 2010, 17:00
Whale song helps sleep.

Is there a reason you think you would be under attack?

RedeZra
17th September 2010, 17:05
oh Swanny boy sprinkle with sage n sea salt n play some sacred stuff

or put up a pic of Christ n pray Our Lord's Prayer

crystals can attract crazy company

Swanny
17th September 2010, 17:11
Whale song helps sleep.

Is there a reason you think you would be under attack?

The dreams hurt when they bite me :(

Thanks RedeZra I will try the sea salt but will give Christ picture a miss :)

wynderer
17th September 2010, 17:19
just out & about talking w/people [people like to talk to me] i'm hearing about a lot of people having bad dreams & sleeping difficulties -- here i go being Ms Negative again [smile] -- i strongly intuit that the darkside forces are growing stronger, while they lie to you thru your channelers & tell you that the Light is getting stronger

rhythm
17th September 2010, 17:19
just tell what ever it is you did not invite it
and it aint welcome ... so sod off............
and are you to open mate ?
keep yourself in a nice silver buble
and only let in who you choose ok xxx;)
if you need eny more help pm me xxxx

RedeZra
17th September 2010, 17:20
Thanks RedeZra I will try the sea salt but will give Christ picture a miss :)

if you try the sea salt then include the sage incense n put away the crystals else no guarantee ;)

rosie
17th September 2010, 17:22
Sounds like anxiety Swanny. ;) Time to make some major changes in your thought patterns. It is OK to be happy and not worry. Really, it is.

in love & light :wub:

Swanny
17th September 2010, 17:25
Thanks Rosie :) I was worrying about the ice age thing I read about last night once I woke up. But my moto is "it doesn't matter" so not sure why I would be worried

=[Post Update]=

if you try the sea salt then include the sage incense n put away the crystals else no guarantee ;)

I don't think I have any sage but will get some tomorrow :)

rhythm
17th September 2010, 17:34
swanstar sent you a pm ok xxxx

ElvenMyst
17th September 2010, 17:50
Hey Swanny....sorry to hear of your nocturnal troubles.

I've been sleeping (extra) badly this week. On Tuesday night I felt like I was under some sort of attack...a very strong feeling of despair and hopelessness. For the last week I've felt that a very dark cloud has been slowly moving over the country. (Though wondering if this is just due to the Coalition's antics....or even the Popes visit !) I mentioned it to a pretty switched on colleague and she said that she felt the same.

One night...years ago...when I was under some kind of psychic attack....I visualised the walls and ceiling of my room being covered with thick Gold plate. Like sitting in a big golden box...and that seemed to do the trick :)

Anyway I hope you have a peaceful weekend and remember that you are always blessed, protected and much loved !

Kulapops
17th September 2010, 17:54
Hmm.. any more from the avebury camp with bad dreams ?? ;)

Moemers
17th September 2010, 17:55
I, too, have been sleeping badly and kicking myself awake in the middle of the night and feeling very fearful. I've been really scared of abduction lately.

RedeZra
17th September 2010, 18:06
I had a aloe vera plant that was doing well completely die and some other plant reduce it self to a couple of leaves.
Also in this time I have set up an orgonite pyramid in my house with one in each corner and one in the roof.

also if the orgonite is not made right it can transmute the energy into dor deadly energy

Ammit
17th September 2010, 18:19
Ooh swanny mate. Hope you get some rest soon..

I lately have during normal awake time, felt down, disheartened and sad. Maybe i am spending too much time on avalon.....

Swami
17th September 2010, 18:24
Deltawaves are measureable in the "awake/aware" state these days.............
(Something I heard in a Dutch interview last night which grabbed my mind..)
Maybe it got something to do with it Swan.......

Solphilos
17th September 2010, 18:37
My advice would to be to abandon all of the new age trinkets and learn a few banishing rituals.
All of the crystals, powders, potions and 'energy devices' are merely marketing schemes designed to take advantage of those looking for an easy fix to life's problems.
I'm not saying that crystals have no power of their own, they very well do, in fact they could even lead to such experiences as you describe.

'Orgonite' is just epoxy resin with crystals and metal shavings; psuedo-science that is a gross misunderstanding and misrepresentation of Reich's research. It does nothing at all, and any effects are likely to be the result of placebo. If this is the case of course, the by all means proceed; after all, results are results.

Fredkc
17th September 2010, 18:37
keep yourself in a nice silver buble
and only let in who you choose ok

Oooh! Reminds me of an old trick I learned from a part-time conjurer of many years (me).
If you have an inkling as to the identity of you current malaise, try encasing them in a very nice ball, mirrored on the inside :)

It's reasonably 'karma free' as you aren't really doing anything but 'allowing' them a nice 'safe' environment where what they get to spend their time & energy on is their own crap. ;) As they learn to leave you alone, your attention/energy towards them goes away, as well.

Next, from my daughter, come this suggestion; Spread some fresh lavender around the floor, about an hour before you go to bed. Then take it up in the morning.

Be well,
Fred

kriya
17th September 2010, 18:39
Swanny please try some meditation before bed, I guarantee you will sleep better.

Moemers please stop reading and watching anything about abductions for a while at least. Immerse yourself in postive and uplifting vibrations and your fear should subside.

Love,

Kriya

wynderer
17th September 2010, 18:43
Swanny please try some meditation before bed, I guarantee you will sleep better.

Moemers please stop reading and watching anything about abductions for a while at least. Immerse yourself in postive and uplifting vibrations and your fear should subside.

Love,

Kriya

ditto to Kriya's advice to Moemers --also i think i remember you [Moemers] saying you like to watch scary movies -- you might lay off them a bit

Moemers
17th September 2010, 18:59
Thanks Kriya and Wynderer :) great advice.

It's kind of hard avoiding a topic like that on a forum like this, but a little exile from it wouldn't hurt.

morguana
17th September 2010, 19:12
Yes I'll third the meditation idea, also keeping your cloak/bubble around you. You can try to change the direction of your dream,
most folk when practice lucid dreaming find that these dreams go.
Good luck
love
m

Celine
17th September 2010, 19:52
The dreams hurt when they bite me :(

Not sure what you mean.. you get hurt in your dreams and thats why you think you are under attack?

Rhiannon
17th September 2010, 20:25
what i do when i experience an 'intruder': i retrieve into my own heart, i bathe myself in the light of my divine self and when i feel strong enough i turn inside out and let my divine inner light flood the room... when there is light darkness disappears. there is no fight, no struggle, no separation or insulation necessary..... there is nothing to fear at all. we are eternal...

with love and smiles
rhi

Deega
17th September 2010, 20:28
Hi Swanny,

Maybe we are in an invading wave of negative energies coming our ways via the Reptilian, negative ET, or Cosmic...!, who knows...!

The other night, before going to sleep, I always do meditation, using Reiki symbols to access higher self. I have been doing this for years.

Wednesday night, in closing the light of my room, there I'm in, images of black energy are in my sight, cannot do anything, I was not able to get in my meditation, I was disrupted.

So I tried, tried, tried, these black energies are still in my sight.

And at one point, desperate, I started to say, "I am love, I am love....., ......, and on and on for half an hour, and finally I was released of these images. I don't know what it is, I don't know where it came from, I don't know nothing about this, but anyway, the repeated "I am love" get me through this.

I don't know if it could help since you're having difficult sleep and dreams, but in any case, I wish you the best at resolving this.

All my blessings.

Aleda

rhythm
17th September 2010, 20:34
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/harley_130/miscellaneous/157023025.jpg

sweet dreams on there way swanstar;)

truthseekerdan
17th September 2010, 20:57
Swanny, sorry to hear that you're troubled. Let not your heart be troubled my friend...
Listen to the song below, and you'll feel better. After-all - it's all in one's mind... ;) :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXBPZoV2jw&feature=related

wynderer
17th September 2010, 22:09
Swanny, sorry to hear that you're troubled. Let not your heart be troubled my friend...
Listen to the song below, and you'll feel better. After-all - it's all in one's mind... ;) :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXBPZoV2jw&feature=related

New Order? as in New World Order? it sounds just like another of what Aldous Huxley called 'tumescent' songs to me -- 'i can't live w/o your love' , & the dude is not singing to God -- how is this supposed to help someone who thinks they are being spiritually attacked ?

Chakra
17th September 2010, 22:18
Sounds a bit mad but over the last month or so I haven't been sleeping well, I've had a weird and very vivid dream where I was attacked by two vampires which I had to fight off, (had that dream once before) I had a aloe vera plant that was doing well completely die and some other plant reduce it self to a couple of leaves.
Also in this time I have set up an orgonite pyramid in my house with one in each corner and one in the roof. I have loads of crystals all over the house and did have quite a few next to my bed but moved them as I thought they might be stopping me from sleeping properly.
I've been getting a lot of headaches as well recently. Also bought some moldavite which has been under my pillow but last night got moved away from the bed.
Any ideas???? Thanks Swanny :mullet:

I have had experience with the 'dark side' all my life and what I have learnt is that there are a couple things to consider if you want to know why and how to prevent this again.

What have you been doing that is has put you on 'their' radar? Have you become now a threat?
Your increase in awareness and how it can have a ripple effect on your world is measurable.
Have you been talking to a lot of people? In the hopes of enlightening - wakening them?
That has always been the first thing that happens to me - the bigger the attack coincides with the more effect the info had on that person.
There can be - as another mentioned - to much focus on that world. Balance is everything.

When you say you have been doing shielding stuff - what exactly is that?
I noticed you mentioned passing on the Jesus thing.... not going to try to change your mind on that - BUT the thing to remember is that stuff of the physical is not always effective on the astral. These energies that attack you manifest on the astral - to really effectively counteract that you need the help of the Etheric. The light.

Jesus - the etheric Christ (not just the Christian type Jesus) really does scare the crap out of them, that was his mandate for the planet at that time. It still works now too. You also have a Christ self and you can also invoke your own Christ self for their removal. BUT you have to be really confident that is exactly what you are doing. (that is why the apostles would mess up) Otherwise it doesn' hurt to ask for 'his' help too. :) There are actually 100,000's of beings of light (that are of the etheric realms) that are here to help - you just have to ask.

A visualization that is helpful is to wear to bed an armor of blue lightening - you are like a crystal porcupine of blinding blue white light. You carry a fiery blue sword that cuts through all the darkness around you. You throw balls of blue lightening at the darkness and at them. Light ONLY removes the darkness - light will never hurt that which is already of the light. If there is a spark of light within these beings you will be freeing them from the darkness that has entrapped them.

If you need more of what you might need to say for protection and evoking the light go to http://www.rubybluefire.com pdf's to print out.

and Welcome to my world. :)

Ross
17th September 2010, 22:40
use your crystals with caution...one needs to understand their energy and power, Ive seen first hand some very bad side effects from their use.

Regards

Ross

Moemers
17th September 2010, 23:04
Can you describe the bad side effects?

Wood
17th September 2010, 23:25

[...]

Any ideas????

Hi Swanny,

I have had a few of those during the past weeks. I have managed to do fine, I think, but sometimes it has been quite scary. I think we may be manifesting our own fears due to changes in the energies that make manifestation easier, but some (or all) of them might be real attacks. I tackle those in three ways:
* I use to think I am safe and protected and that everything is going to be ok. I've been feeling that way for several months but it might be a good idea to repeat yourself that if you haven't internalised it yet.
* When I feel danger I usually imagine a white bubble around me that protects me from both bad energies and physical attacks.
* I remind myself that I am a sovereing entity and that I have the power to protect myself and to shape my future. This is good in case you are proposed deals during dreams. I wouldn't accept any.

I have dealt with a few beings that have appeared in dreams or during meditation a few times by stating I revoke any permission I might have given to them to contact me. I have done so after concluding they were negative beings.

In addition to that I have clearly stated that I won't allow my energies to be used by third parties anymore so they can't use them to manifest their will.

Regarding the headaches, I use to feel pressure in the head during meditation, in different areas. I remember once that I was actually worried that a vein might break, but they feel more like something is changing in the brain rather than a headache.

Hope this helps.

Ross
17th September 2010, 23:45
My partner at the time, experimented using a lot of crystals; I witnessed most of these symptoms below, and for her some of these really caused her to become very unbalanced and had a hard time sleeping.

This from a friend who passed this onto me.

Crystal energy is real, and for some people, they may experience some side effects after being in contact with them, or when working with their energies. In the mineralogical kingdom, quartz crystals (SiO2) are considered to be amongst the strongest conductors of metaphysical energy. Certain side effects could be experienced with crystals, most noticeably with quartz crystals.
You should become familiar with, and prepared for any possible side effects of working with crystals, whether on others, or on yourself. Some side effects that are mainly associated with quartz crystals are:

Sometimes, overexposure to crystals may result in an upset stomach or diarrhoea. The person may not be ready to handle the influx of quartz energy yet. If you feel the crystal is too large, downsize to a smaller one or use it for a lesser time period in a day. Sometimes, the problem could be due to a crystal healing arrangement that resulted in an overdose of incoming energy

During crystal healing, you may experience energy tingles that feel like small “pins and needles” happening at random spots on the body. You may also experience hot and cold flushes alternating between each other. These are all signs that the body is experiencing energy fluxes and trying to correct the holes in the etheric body that require meshing up. If these experience’s get too much, remove the crystal(s) until the next time.

Headaches are common side effects that happen because the energy from the crystal is getting modulated with the energies of the brain that have their seat in the pineal gland. The combination of the pituitary and pineal gland powers the Third Eye, the sixth sense that is getting stimulation from the crystal energies passing through it. If your Third Eye has been dormant all this while, than a sudden stimulation from a crystal could cause a headache. It should be taken positively to mean that the energies in the brain are now finally getting stimulated, but prudence is advised. The crystal(s) causing the headache should of course be removed, until tolerance has been built via gradual assimilation.

Crystals may cause emotional reactions that can be quite unpredictable. Crying, laughing, euphoria and insomnia are some of the emotional reactions that have been observed in people undergoing crystal healing. This is due to the negative emotional baggage that many of us carry from childhood, which are now suddenly being worked upon by crystal energy. As they are being dissolved, people commonly report feeling emotional swings.

You may also feel increased sensitivity to certain external stimuli such as TV programs or songs. Certain elements in the media or sounds/smells/pictures may trigger long lost memories from childhood, and may not be welcomed. Therefore, care should always be exercised to ensure the healing process is gradual and tolerable at all times.

So...just be careful and using someone's advice with good crystal knowledge and experience is recommended.

Good luck Swanny

Regards

Ross

Mandala
18th September 2010, 00:18
Swanny, I'm having very vivid and active dreams. I have dreamed a lot about my father who has been deceased for 22 years. It seems they every time I wake i remember my weird dreams.

Every night before I go to sleep, I always say "The power of God surrounds me, the power of God protects me and the power of God enfolds me." I haven't been religious in over 30 years but I feel more spiritual. Don't know why I feel it necessary to say this, but after meditating and asking for guidance this is what popped up. I feel compelled to say it.
I haven't felt compelled or driven to do much in the past 30 years, but now every time I ask either God or my higher self I get an answer. Pretty freaking weird I say.

Moemers
18th September 2010, 04:40
Thanks Ross!

Very interesting. Learning is fun.

Humble Janitor
18th September 2010, 05:51
oh Swanny boy sprinkle with sage n sea salt n play some sacred stuff

or put up a pic of Christ n pray Our Lord's Prayer

crystals can attract crazy company

Or he could ignore these entities altogether by telepathically relaying a message to them, such as "bugger off".

Works for me with negative entities.

wynderer
18th September 2010, 10:33
re crystals -- & how many of them are for sale, how easy it is to buy them -- to me, this is raping Mother Earth just as much as the oil men are raping her w/their oil wells

Celine
18th September 2010, 12:26
Or he could ignore these entities altogether by telepathically relaying a message to them, such as "bugger off".

Low level psy attacks are common around here...

Awakened people are aware of the connections between all of us.

Like the vampire legends... you must invite someone in, before the can do anything.

So i agree with our Humble janitor (btw the halls on the 3rd floor need cleaning out ;) ) dont let them...

Low buzz, pressure at back of skull..distracted, unable to finish a simple task because you loose focus..<--all the result of low level psy attacks.

IMO this ability for us to affect eachother is a very old technique and not one "programmed' into us.

It is part of "the mother instinct"... or "the hunter instinct"

Ask any good hunter, and they will tell you they are connected to the beast they hunt...

ascendingstarseed
18th September 2010, 12:30
A great ways to clear a room of negative energy, or entities is to get a large frying skillet your not using anymore and pour about a half a cup of epsom salts in the pan. Then take enough rubbing alcohol to cover the salts, put a match to it then you can sit and watch it burn itself out. Aside from being very effective in clearing a room from bad energy that may be affecting your sleep patterns...it's also fun!

RedeZra
18th September 2010, 14:17

that's right HJ I can attest to that

as humans the entities come in all colors of power n behaviour some more harmful than playful

so if they do not respect n obey our privacy there are techniques to make them go away

but you make an important point in 'never underestimate the power of our own will'

Kulapops
19th September 2010, 10:35
Hi Swanny... on another angle... it might be down to an over active crown / third eye chakra contributing to energy and images in your dreams...

I found this link very useful

http://www.wikihow.com/Open-Your-Spiritual-Chakras

By focusing on each chakra you can perhaps restore the balance. I think certainly a lot of time spent on computers reading is maybe doing to much work on our crowns and third eye and not enough at the root... this can create a certain listlessness.

Quite literally too much thinking and not enough doing. (Pledge thread anyone ?!?!) So activities like gardening, walking, cooking.. all this stuff will help to re-ground any excesses. Might even be worth switching off the PC for a few days... I might do that myself !

Had a good night sleep last night after meditating on the chakras... hope you can too...

K

Houman
2nd October 2010, 04:07
http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Understanding-Influences/dp/1571742212

and focus on "now" (no past, no future, no regrets, no worries, work with what you can do now...)

what i do when i experience an 'intruder': i retrieve into my own heart, i bathe myself in the light of my divine self and when i feel strong enough i turn inside out and let my divine inner light flood the room... when there is light darkness disappears. there is no fight, no struggle, no separation or insulation necessary..... there is nothing to fear at all. we are eternal...

with love and smiles
rhi

wynderer
2nd October 2010, 15:20
Low level psy attacks are common around here...

Awakened people are aware of the connections between all of us.

Like the vampire legends... you must invite someone in, before the can do anything.

So i agree with our Humble janitor (btw the halls on the 3rd floor need cleaning out ;) ) dont let them...

Low buzz, pressure at back of skull..distracted, unable to finish a simple task because you loose focus..<--all the result of low level psy attacks.

IMO this ability for us to affect eachother is a very old technique and not one "programmed' into us.

It is part of "the mother instinct"... or "the hunter instinct"

Ask any good hunter, and they will tell you they are connected to the beast they hunt...

Hi Celine -- i have wanted to ask you about your writing that 'low-level psy attacks are common around here '

are you saying that members are attacking other members here on the forum? i hope not...

Celine
2nd October 2010, 15:24
Yes I am saying that..though it may have sounded like that is common practice. Thank you for pointing that out ..

It is not what I meant.

wynderer
2nd October 2010, 15:31
Yes I am saying that..though it may have sounded like that is common practice. Thank you for pointing that out ..

It is not what I meant.

thanks for your reply, but i am still not clear what you did mean -- would you feel like clarifying this some more? i'd think other members would be interested also, esp since you are a kind of forum Mom [smile]

Celine
3rd October 2010, 01:23
Low level psy attacks have happened here during times of discord in the past.

Certain frequencies , I am told, can be used to create discomfort in a targeted subject. I am not the only one to have experienced that here.

As for "kind of forum mom"..I respect your perspective but it is neither one I covet nor do I necessarily agree with the "title".

Though I see many here who act as parental figures, I feel I am a struggling student ...

I hope this answers your questions..

wynderer
4th October 2010, 18:11
Low level psy attacks have happened here during times of discord in the past.

Certain frequencies , I am told, can be used to create discomfort in a targeted subject. I am not the only one to have experienced that here.

As for "kind of forum mom"..I respect your perspective but it is neither one I covet nor do I necessarily agree with the "title".

Though I see many here who act as parental figures, I feel I am a struggling student ...

I hope this answers your questions..

thanks for answering the question -- sorry for calling you a forum mom [meant it as a kind of founder & a regular poster here-- not meaning to insult you ]

i do know what psychic attacks are, from receiving, never from sending -- it's not making me feel very comfortable to know that PA members do this also, & that some i experienece probably have come from those here on PA [tho i have wondered....] -- i guess it's impossible to know who/what everyone who joins is, what their real intentions are [unless you have some good RVers who might contribute their expertise?]

Elandiel BernElve
4th October 2010, 18:39
Hey guys,

There's definately some interesting posts here.

You're not the only one to sleep badly Swanny. I must say I've been sleeping strangely over the past time as well. Waking up at night, not entering deep sleep and having headaches at day.
Funny to say it started when I read the whole James Cosbalt thread.
It's almost gone now that I've made a major shift in concsiousness towards a positive and trying to enjoy every moment mode.

One argument I haven't seen here yet is the one of th SUN.
The Sun seems to be quite active lately, CME (Corona Mass Ejections) are fierce and heavy up to a point we might notice it through malfunctioning electronics.
Yes people, even this subject is in the MSM (main stream medias) now.
The intense energies of the Sun could be a reason our magnetic fields are a little unstable causing these symptoms.

For the ascension theorists here: The sun is streaming new waves of information. DNA codes are being activated and we are transforming.

It takes between 18 - 70 hours (season dependant I guess) for a CME to reach Earth. If you start feeling headaches it might be your own Sun teasing you instead of secret black psy weaponry that would be pointed at you out of all those billions of people here... right.. no just kidding, i know that stuff exists as well but the sun seems more of a plausible reason.

Celine
5th October 2010, 02:41
It was not an insult...I should have thanked your the compliment/observation. Perhaps my concern is that some see me more as meddlesome...or attention seeking ..or whatever..then a Mom...

Thank you, it is an honor that you recognized that and felt the need to mention it.

Anything, and everything , I do for the forum/members (or anyone for that matter) is from the heart...I love you, the members, the forum..very much.

I am sorry to hear you have experienced these attacks. I believe that all humans, in all walks of life either in 2d here, 3d in real life...or in the spiritual realm...we all use low level psy attacks, to one extent or another...and not always consciously.

Ever walk into a room, and feel from the guy in line, bitting his nails, looking agitated...feel from him a "dont talk to me " energy pushing you away?

or..

Experienced how a man/woman can..touch us, inside..... with just a glance, on a deep sensual level?

Or..

Spend an afternoon in a room/office with stressed out, angry people... its like they want every one around to be angry and upset too.

Focused, directed emotions/thought can bring about physical/spiritual reactions from others...

These IMO are the tools or spy attacks.. people who wish to harm others can fine tune these skills easily...

Mluck
5th October 2010, 04:44

Any ideas????

Thanks Swanny :mullet:Have you thought about asking your guides for help that is why they are there for protection. If you do not know much about guides I would be happy to help you out.

frank samuel
5th October 2010, 04:46
This is an interesting discussion , yes as we are surrounded by all sorts of entities of the ether kind and entities of the extraterrestrial and human kind, this negative energy is everywhere. Just turn on the tv and you'll get a dose full of it ,walk out into the streets and you'll comes across people with so much stress and negativity that you have to create a spiritual shield of some sort in order to avoid being overwhelmed by it all.

I use frequencies to balance my body, mind, heart, and spirit , it helps me to remain calm amid the storm if you will. As a parent of teenagers who are getting bombarded by this type of negative energy I have to not only learn to create a shield around me but also my family. I try everyday to make time to renew my internal energy, sit relax, meditate, connect to your higher self. Is easy to forget to do that so then you lower your shield and you get a strong whiff of the negative and destructed energy that unfortunately is part of our every day lives. I think is even harder on kids than it is on adults although by far adults can be more destructive than children .

Within the reach of our internal essence lies an incredible power of creative divine energy that is part of each and everyone one of us, every day harnessing and connecting to that internal essence can make all the difference in the world and can make our experience on this planet much more bearable, filling our hearts and mind with healthy vibrations so that at night we can all sleep like a baby.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

Victoria Tintagel
5th October 2010, 04:56
I just fill this with :o Thank you frank samuel, what a beautiful day at the start of this day in Holland! How wonderful to be able to protect your kids and support them in this way! Blessed be, Tint.

Victoria Tintagel
5th October 2010, 05:08
Ever walk into a room, and feel from the guy in line, bitting his nails, looking agitated...feel from him a "dont talk to me " energy pushing you away?

or..

Experienced how a man/woman can..touch us, inside..... with just a glance, on a deep sensual level?

Or..
Dear Celine, thanks very much for your honesty in your post in this thread and the words here:
"Spend an afternoon in a room/office with stressed out, angry people... its like they want every one around to be angry and upset too.

Focused, directed emotions/thought can bring about physical/spiritual reactions from others...

These IMO are the tools or spy attacks.. people who wish to harm others can fine tune these skills easily... "

This is something I wholeheartedly agree with you. Being awake and aware of vibes in a room.....oh girl...I am familiar with that and learned a lot about how to handle that. Just knew everybody's agenda and vibes, entering a room full of people. Once upon a time.......I was a 7 year old girl, kissing a sweet old lady spontaneously in the middle of a room full of people at our home. My father was a preacher, hmmmmmmm so now it's clear why his daughter is on the barricades and molehills.....:) and the comittee of the church came for meetings at our home, regularly. By kissing this lady, I changed the atmosphere in the room so much that everybody started to laugh. I became selfconscious, ran out of the room feeling very guilty and ashamed. Shaking. In 1999, a year of great rebellion, being much in nature and sadness, started writing stories about my youth as a healing tool, I learned the other side of this emotianal event. The purity and love that was shown in the room, when I kissed the old lady, had it's effect on others present and broke down shields that harnessed livelyhood and hearts. The great lesson in this, for me, is the way we ARE is what determines the way we PERCEIVE things around us.

Now that's not my statement of the day....of course we know that, do we? :)

What I learned is, to enter a room full of people and just LET IT BE.......what is....in me and around me. I used to think I had to DO something about it. FIX things, bring out the TRUTH, move things forward in PROGRESS.....for reasons that were not of my free choice.....personal issues I won't go into here. Acknowledging MYSELF, EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY in WHAT IS is the greatest freedom, being able to stay in the heart too, without a care in the world. Of course this isn't a fixed state of mind and emotions.....in myself....as maybe it sounds like it is so.....:)

I am human and vulnerable sometimes, I know lots of emotions, a wide range of totally crazy and fun stuff to cool logic mind and a big heart in between. That's not a problem or issue here. Being with what is is a PORTAL to AWARENESS and to enter that state is an achievement of love, surrender and gratitude. Hallelujah.........:) and so it is.....:)

Hmmmmmm, where did I leave my cup of coffee.......Oh, daylight's coming..... have to feed my cat....buy food first.....forgot about it...****!

frank samuel
5th October 2010, 09:16
I just fill this with :o Thank you frank samuel, what a beautiful day at the start of this day in Holland! How wonderful to be able to protect your kids and support them in this way! Blessed be, Tint.

Thank you Marian for your kind words. I like to add that creating a habit to center our minds and hearts on the beautiful things that surrounds us,nature, our family, friends, the spark of life that dwells within, can contribute to dissipated that which we perceive as harmful or unpleasant energy we all have the power to recreate our world, now imagine a billions souls sending out good vibrations, miracles happen everyday even if don't often take the time to notice and appreciate them.

Have a great and wonderful day everyone.:wub:

Celine
5th October 2010, 11:46
miracles happen everyday even if don't often take the time to notice and appreciate them.

Oh yes...

In slums... in prisons... in hovels..

Love... Miracles...

Everywhere.

I am saddened by how we humans are portrayed as almost "evil incarnate" most of the time. The media machine wants us to believe ALL africans are starving....ALL homeless are hopeless....and on and on...

But..

Love is everywhere... Light penetrates even the darkest corners...

Love as an umbrella great imagery frank thank you..

Celine
5th October 2010, 11:50
Hmmmmmm, where did I leave my cup of coffee.......Oh, daylight's coming..... have to feed my cat....buy food first.....forgot about it...****!

Dear Marian...

simple moments are so easily shared..even thru the magic webtime ...a coffee is shared.

skyhigh
27th October 2010, 08:54
I also experienced occasional harassment from 1 or 2 unseen beings during my nightly sleep for several years. Though it doesn't happen always, it is really annoying when I feel them near me. Recently, around two weeks ago, I read a post on another forum regarding Most Benevolent Outcomes (MBOs) from the The Gentle Way website of Tom Moore. The link:

http://thegentlewaybook.com/chapters.htm#began

I tried the technique of requesting benevolent outcomes from one's guardian angel/spirit guide despite my neutrality and I found it effective and simple. All you do is recite your request a few times a day in one phrase which is brief and that's it. About two, I slept well without disturbances from such beings for about two weeks now. I also use other MBOs for other aspects of my life daily. I found it hard to believe at first but it worked for me and I would like to share it with those interested members of Avalon.

G.Deluca
27th October 2010, 10:21
i had the same problem,i used to see things in my mind ,like projections,bad things,now with some visualization and shielding it's a lot better,even though sometimes i wake up with the impression that someone is in the room ,if you have more advice about getting rid of these things i would be glad to listen :)

The One
27th October 2010, 11:00
I would go get checked out by your doctor just to make sure everthings ok my friend

G.Deluca
27th October 2010, 11:20
already did,and i'm perfectly healthy,no body or mental illness

The One
27th October 2010, 11:59
Then you are not alone. Can you see the future my friend and what bad things do you see

Victoria Tintagel
27th October 2010, 12:49
Talking about pecualiar sensations, I find the moment just before waking up different and somewhat disturbing, nowadays, as if I have to come back from very far existences "out there" I've decided to program myself to stay close to this planet's atmosphere, while out of my body, sleeping. In these moments between sleeping and waking up, there are strong flashing images and sudden emotions sometimes, accelerating my heartbeat, quickly subsiding once I am fully awake. Also waking up in the middle of the night, not often, is new. I have to stay awake for a while before being able to fall asleep again. I love these silent hours just before daybreak. To be outside or awake in my home. But I am certainly not under attack, no....I am not alone and I feel protected :)
Sunny Tint.

G.Deluca
27th October 2010, 13:23
no i can't see the future,the images that i saw,are form places i don't know,the bad things are people suffering ,deaths and blood,but as i said i don't have this problem anymore,i just wanted to hear experiences from other people and how they managed to keep these thing at bay
the fact that sometimes i wake up and feel that i'm not alone is not necessarily a bad thing and not related with those images,i'm actually sleeping very well lately(even if sometimes i feel my body vibrating,strange sensation),i even have some vivid dreams

(hope you'll understand because my english is not very good)

The One
27th October 2010, 13:34
G deluca can you answer me this one question when you were having these predictions were you under a lot of worry at the time. If not then we could be looking at Mind Control
The Ultimate Terror something that i will go into in more detail at a later stage

G.Deluca
27th October 2010, 15:05
not that i remember,but i might be influenced by some external informations,i took that in consideration too,i'm just glad that i don't have to deal with it anymore,because it felt so real :)
Still i'm a positive person,visualizing me on a beach in golden bubble helped,maybe it's just auto-suggestion,i don't know but it worked

The One
27th October 2010, 15:22
Peace to you my friend and i am so glad you do not have to deal with it anymore

skyhigh
14th November 2010, 02:22
i had the same problem,i used to see things in my mind ,like projections,bad things,now with some visualization and shielding it's a lot better,even though sometimes i wake up with the impression that someone is in the room ,if you have more advice about getting rid of these things i would be glad to listen :)

A longtime friend used the Cosmic Forces Technique from page 43 of the Lessons in Instant ESP book which can be downloaded for free here:
http://tinyurl.com/instantesp

He swears that everytime he practices it daily, he feels a powerful surge of energy coming into his body, rocking him as he stands. This involves visualizing a white light and he says that this technique is useful for warding off negative influences in his daily life, including unseen beings.

I have read that part of the book and have not tried it yet, although I will try to find time to practice it. In my opinion, the author of the book is credible and it may be worth trying the technique out. I'm already using various techniques daily, including the Most Benevolent Outcomes (MB0s) which I shared earlier in this thread and I'm already achieving good results with it.

Connecting with Sauce
18th November 2010, 19:50
A couple of years ago I was recommended to read this book by a white witch over a crystal ball...
Ok I jest... she didn't have a crystal ball :)

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Protection-Handbook-Powerful-Uncertain/dp/0749926090/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1290109614&sr=1-2

I'd investigate getting into a development circle if you can. Maybe via a spiritualist church. Not sure where you are on that front Swanny...

Call on protection before you sleep by one of the Arch Angel's... Or connect to source energy for that...

John

I sleep very well :)