PDA

View Full Version : Ian R Crane

Swanny
17th September 2010, 17:22
3 part vid of an interview with Ian R. Crane who is an ex oil field executive. He was one of the first civilians to see the aftermath of the Kuwait oil fields after the first Gulf War. In this interview Ian explains how oil was used to create a global economy based on the U.S. dollar. We also discuss Russian oil field strategy and the theory of abiotic oil. Finally, from his inside sources in the industry Ian has learned some of what took place on the Deepwater Horizon rig in the days before it exploded. He is now certain this disaster was started deliberately and has named the individual whose actions may have caused this. This is yet another story that mainstream media have totally failed to report objectively.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=23&part=1

Thought I had already posted this but can't see it so maybe I didn't hit send :confused:

fifi
17th September 2010, 21:29
He is now certain this disaster was started deliberately and has named the individual whose actions may have caused this

Hope he doesn't get killed like Matt Simmons. Thanks for posting this thread, Swanny. I have listened to the interview. Ian sounds credible.

jaybee
18th September 2010, 07:59
Hi Swanny...... don't know if you have heard....but there is a definite question mark
regarding Ian Crane...as to his motives and what he is up to....

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3194%3Aare-jim-corr-ian-crane-and-jazon-pearl-all-cointelpro-agents-what-is-their-gaol&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64

First, Ian Crane sent an email out of the blue claiming I had not filed criminal charges against Baxter etc over contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the bird flu virus in February 2009, and persisted in this claim even after I sent as an attachment a letter from the Austrian health minister proving I had filed charges -- (as if he couldn't check my website for the documents and file numbers) -- and then threatened in an email to disrupt my upcoming talk in Kirkcaldy, Scotland, in which I plan to discuss, among other things, the sandal surrounding the abuse of Hollie Grieg by high-ranking paedophiles in the Scottish government.

I am...with confidence....in Jane Burgermeister's corner....

For the record, for other members/guests...re. my user-name.... I am NOT Jane Burgermeister.

Swanny has met me...he knows I'm not Jane...although my first name IS Jayne.

:thumb:

smat
18th September 2010, 10:08
Hi Swanny, I really like Ian R Crane, he has gone some really good presentations.
Have you seen 'Fool me once' and 'Hidden Agenda' , 2 of the best presentations he have ever done...... both of them were at glastonberry.
If you have access to sky digital, they are shown on EMTV from time to time channel 200.
I have also seen it on youtube. I think there was a 14 part download showing both presentations lasting around 1 1/2 hours.