PDA

View Full Version : Are you protecting yourself?

hangel
17th February 2013, 17:14
I found this very interesting article on Eve Lorgen web

http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/articles/alien-or-demonic/

there are a few teasers i'd like to put here:

"For many who are searching the truth about why people seem to get “attacked” when standing up for the truth about all kinds of discoveries, whether it’s the alien agenda, mind control, the powers that be who control the world, banking system, whatever–may find themselves in annoying battles that seem to come from all sides. Sometimes this comes via targetting,(as in targeted individuals), love bite set ups with psychopaths or reptilian/demon hosted individuals, or less obvious forms. Nonetheless, it happens. And yet, being spiritually mature about this does not mean going off the deep end into starry eyed New Age muppet programming, ignoring these “spiritual warfare battles” as some “fear based” ignorant thinking.

Now, the likelihood of an attack depends upon two factors:

their desire to attack – the attention you garner

their ability to attack – the weakness of your defense

(...)

Strong defenses consist of the following:

being aware of your internal weaknesses and countering or watching them closely:

emotional buttons

ego flaws

lack of knowledge and false assumptions

resentment and envy

bias and prejudice against the bitter truth

emotional dependency upon sources of authority

blindspots in your awareness, etc…

being aware of your external weaknesses and countering or watching them closely:

people you depend upon or who depend upon you, who can become unwitting tools of attack via their weaknesses being exploited

aspects of your finances and business which can be sabotaged and thus lead to a cascading series of problems

potential health weaknesses you may have which can be flared up in an attack to wear you down

physical and mechanical problems like car accidents and malfunction, slipping and falling on something to hurt yourself, missing appointments due to various odd mishaps delaying you

if all that doesn’t work, then the people you care for are attacked in these same areas which necessarily gets you involved

being resolute and wise in your decisions:

They attack mainly to bias the decisions you haven’t yet made, and to reinforce the wrong decisions you make

This has to do with the Law of Freewill and the STS (negative path) preference to win by their target’s own will to submit

So prior to making the right choice, you may be attacked to keep you from making it

But once you make it, since any further attacks may only confirm for you that you’ve made the right choice, so they tend to stop immediately once that learning plateau has been reached

If you make the wrong choice, they then attack you even harder to make you think you’ve made the right one

If you are wishy washy, agnostic, and conservative in your decision making, perhaps because you’re afraid of making mistakes or being definitive, you will receive constant attacks because you’re straddling the fence and that is where you’re most easily tipped over to either side by the least amount of force. STS attacks the weakest link at its weakest moment, and being irresolute about your decisions creates just such an opportunity for them.

And so on.. I really encourage you to read the article at:

http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/articles/alien-or-demonic/

Sidney
17th February 2013, 17:39
I just want to say I have never heard of this person, but her website is chock full of great information and articles. Thanks for posting this. A lot of what she says resonates with me. I have only had the chance for a quick look, but I have put this in my "to read" materials list. Thanks again.

Limor Wolf
17th February 2013, 17:51
Very good information from Eve Lorgen, Thank you Hangel.

For more information and for anyone who would like to go into much deeper investigation, the 'Horus-Ra..Archonic' thread on Avalon by Houman will take you there, and a lot more by Eve Lorgen is posted in it's first pages. extremely difficult but eye opening material, not for the faint of heart.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit

hangel
17th February 2013, 18:18
actually the research on Horus-Ra.. etc led me to that material. As article in the initial part of the Horus-Ra thread is taken for Eves web..
the thing i like about Eve is that she is not the nicey-nicey-alien girl. Some of the articles on her web show that she had been criticised for negativity.. Well, i read some Dolores Cannon books these days and everything there is SO NICEY. In couple of places in the books the interview goes to 'self-accrediting' exercise by quoting the subconscious saying that its very happy about her work and she is so good, blah, blah..
The rest of the books are fine, its just they seem far from reality. (in the meaning of positive ETs vs negative ETs)
So i needed someone who stands two feet on the ground, because to fight the war you need to know what weapon your enemy has, otherwise you are defenceless believing that all the aliens are nicey-nicey

Sidney
17th February 2013, 19:01
I am currently listening to this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQwlaPn-H8E

and OMG, it is the exact scenario that has happened to me. I am certain, now, that these things have been micro-managing my life for FAR longer than i originally thought.

In short, I believe the main purpose of this abuse, is to simply, put out our light, and shut us up, and keep us from learning our truths, and sharing information. For me, this interview with Eve, is jawdropping. I guess I need to get back on the Horus Ra thread, and something funny about that is that I feel that I have been KEPT from that thread. When I get involved in the thread, SOMETHING keeps me from diving into it.

Metaphor
17th February 2013, 23:28
When I get involved in the thread, SOMETHING keeps me from diving into it.

I know what you mean... As soon as I get this "HEUREKA" feeling from a thread or book I get sleepy.

ThePythonicCow
18th February 2013, 00:50

I know what you mean... As soon as I get this "HEUREKA" feeling from a thread or book I get sleepy.

Perhaps that's not something keeping you from diving in, but rather some other part of your mind/body/spirit wanting to focus on the matter.

I often find that I want to take a nap when faced with something I can't quite figure out. After the nap, things are often quite a bit clearer.

AutumnW
18th February 2013, 00:50
I have had abduction type events in my life since i can remember. Nothing lately, thank goodness. Eve Lorgen's book would have still seemed too B-movie-ish for me to accept up until a few years ago. Now I am ready to read it. I just don't want to freak myself out too much.

AutumnW
18th February 2013, 00:54
Paul, Speaking from personal experience--I have been 'told' just before an apparent abduction that nothing important is happening here, just go back to sleep. In my case this sensation isn't denial. It is coming from another party that's actively trying to dismantle my curiosity.

Sidney
18th February 2013, 01:28

Perhaps that's not something keeping you from diving in, but rather some other part of your mind/body/spirit wanting to focus on the matter.

I often find that I want to take a nap when faced with something I can't quite figure out. After the nap, things are often quite a bit clearer.

I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, maybe I am afraid of what (more) I might find out. I have seriously thought about regression therapy, but my fear has kept me from following through (so far). The topics are extremely difficult to digest. Its bad enough the stuff I DO remember, which I feel is nothing compared to what is "buried".