PDA

View Full Version : We definitely need positive energy right NOW

Tangri
17th February 2013, 21:10
Too much negative energy in Avalon and Earth these days. Please change the resonance right now.

9kouHdfE66o

Tangri
17th February 2013, 21:14
Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Reeds driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom in the tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when the day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me
For me

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Yeah freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
Woo
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good

Repeat after me

Freed Fox
17th February 2013, 21:16
Is it better to process negativity or reject it? Can fighting against the current make the waves even harsher?

For what it's worth, I don't see things around here as being particularly negative, though maybe we're looking in different places. At the very least, things don't seem as negatively charged (to me) as they were a month ago...

shadowstalker
17th February 2013, 21:20
It's the way we deal with the negativity that makes the difference.
When one stops to think about it, there is no real need to fight against one another, Just because we tend to not agree, Doesn't mean should fight.
We should try to step back and tell our egos to take a hike from time to time. Releasing negativity/anger is one thing.
Taking it out against another is quite a different story.

Ok that made more sense. Sorry I had most of my thoughts backwards.

P.S. Sending a positive flow
And much love to the board and it's memebers

Fred Steeves
17th February 2013, 21:36
. 20426.

CD7
17th February 2013, 21:48
Thank You Tangri...I Love tht song! ...felt the relaxation of the moment while reading the words and hearing the song in my head :)

I dont know about avalon but the other holographic universe has been turbulent! Was shaken off my foundation yesterday, not a good place to b..

In the spirit of good cheer for all those in the same boat.....:grouphug: :love: :luv: :cheer2:

Ernie Nemeth
18th February 2013, 01:46
All I can say is, and I really shouldn't just yet but..., what kind of priorities are we setting here? Heresay and inuendos? Hunches and speculation? Opinions and far flung fantasies? Are any of these priorities? I think not. But like I said, it's not time yet to say.

Wind
18th February 2013, 02:33
Process any negativity or fear and transmute it... Into love.

Anchor
18th February 2013, 03:19
-----

All our needs are met.

I posit that the preceding statement, at its highest perspective is true. If you don't agree, stop reading - none of what follows will make any sense!

A lot of our perceptions about "needing" this or that thing, is actually a primal fear that our needs will not be met. This primal fear is what made a baby cry the first time - and any subsequent time it felt a need was not being met. Then we grew up with layers and layers of programming and as it turns out layers of lies.

We are forgetful incarnates, most of us function in a way that denies abundance. If we could remember that, even for a mere glimpse at that truth - it would wipe away any fear that our needs will not be met.

If you agree with this, then the best thing you can do is develop your faith that your needs will be met. What you can do, is tune yourself to the highest and best vibration you can hold and all the worries about this or that need fall away, seen for the glamours they are.

When you say "We definitely need positive energy right NOW" it implies there is a lack, but there is none. Its all there, for the taking - just as the flips side of that duality coin is - the negative. What you can do is avoid attachment to that which you no longer require.

Have you not yet made your choice which to follow and which to leave?

Anchor..

CD7
18th February 2013, 04:30
-----

All our needs are met.

I posit that the preceding statement, at its highest perspective is true. If you don't agree, stop reading - none of what follows will make any sense!

A lot of our perceptions about "needing" this or that thing, is actually a primal fear that our needs will not be met. This primal fear is what made a baby cry the first time - and any subsequent time it felt a need was not being met. Then we grew up with layers and layers of programming and as it turns out layers of lies.

We are forgetful incarnates, most of us function in a way that denies abundance. If we could remember that, even for a mere glimpse at that truth - it would wipe away any fear that our needs will not be met.

If you agree with this, then the best thing you can do is develop your faith that your needs will be met. What you can do, is tune yourself to the highest and best vibration you can hold and all the worries about this or that need fall away, seen for the glamours they are.

When you say "We definitely need positive energy right NOW" it implies there is a lack, but there is none. Its all there, for the taking - just as the flips side of that duality coin is - the negative. What you can do is avoid attachment to that which you no longer require.

Have you not yet made your choice which to follow and which to leave?

Anchor..

Humm did not think of it from this angle...

Many things are going on right now. In this vein, i thought of "positivity energy" as support, assistance, encouragement....for those feeling the "movement" all around-- emotional instability

I see ur point though, after all its consciousness tht has center stage--in ever increasing ways, lately. Thought it was an interesting curve ball in the thread..

Youniverse
18th February 2013, 04:35
Radical LOVE coming at y'all right here!!!

Tangri
18th February 2013, 05:10
Before I post this tread except (
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55743-Energy-of-Love) I felt strongly along. I felt fear, suspicious, anxiety among the posts, most of the people opposed to others.
Maybe I should write I instead of we but strongly felt an anger from participants. I want to share my energy with whom wants it.
Love and Hope

I

Anchor
18th February 2013, 05:48
Before I post this tread except (
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55743-Energy-of-Love) I felt strongly along. I felt fear, suspicious, anxiety among the posts, most of the people opposed to others.
Maybe I should write I instead of we but strongly felt an anger from participants. I want to share my energy with whom wants it.
Love and Hope

I

I hope you realize that my aim was not to be critical of you for posting or this thread. This thread is a good thread. I just want to make my point in it :)

When you write here:

> I felt strongly along. I felt fear, suspicious, anxiety among the posts, most of the people opposed to others.

Its those feelings that let you know that there is something to be on the lookout for. So long as you are not letting those feelings lead you on unchallenged, then you are doing well. However, as many here (on PA) have tried to point out (recently), its those feelings which are the bigger targets for manipulation.

There is nothing wrong with feelings - we each have an emotional body for a reason. If we can rise above the base reactions - when the emotions and feelings present in our consciousness, we can observe them and not "be" them; furthermore if we don't like the ones we have and want them gone, we can let them dissolve away from us.

Emotions and sensations are all grist to the mill in our incarnate life and they provide data which enables us to decide things and figure out what to do - but they are often also challenges for us. Fear is a good example - anxiety is a sort of chronic fear.

My point is there is also love, more than any of our finite bodies need. The creator is infinite, and the creation is made of love. Infinite is more than our finite bodies need - there is enough!

However, for some perverse reason we all, in varying degrees, tune ourselves below the highest possible and we experience the world with little bits of the love blocked out in one way or another.

How much of the non-love will you cling to? How much of the things which give rise to fear and anxiety, suspicions, will you cling to? What is that shadow inside that distorts the love so that light is blocked?

This is how I interpret that saying which was purported to have been said to Alex Collier by the Andromedans - "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime."

Tangri
19th February 2013, 07:14
h8tuTSi6Sck

CD7
19th February 2013, 13:14
Off the subject a bit...wht does those symbols in Ur avatar mean..tangri?

Tangri
20th February 2013, 01:08
Off the subject a bit...wht does those symbols in Ur avatar mean..tangri?

:o Explaining all, is hard. It takes books to cover all.
But in simplistic way, They are drawing of drums, each symbol represents drum's resonance(they all have different tunes) and it should be chosen purpose of the play. ( communicate with nature and command(ask) her.)
I hope it covers your curiosity;)

GloriousPoetry
20th February 2013, 02:05
Where abundance lives is where I want to be like the treasure of Monte Cristo buried until affirmed that spirit is where everything comes to fullfill its terms......

thank you anchor for reminding me of this