PDA

View Full Version : Freemasonry: From Darkness To Light

baddbob
18th February 2013, 21:22
Heres a newbie guide into Freemasonry
ts7YoIIPPC4

Asyloth
19th February 2013, 00:49
Nice video giving I think a good glimpse of freemasonry.
My trouble is that the point they're trying to make in this video is that freemasonry isn't compatible with christianity, and that's a sure thing.
But to me, religions aren't better than secret societies (in the upper echelons at least, of both).
So the fact that freemasonry isn't crhistian is not a problem for me.
My problem about secret societies is elsewhere.
My problem is that they're holding information from me, and guess what, religions are doing just the same...

Cidersomerset
19th February 2013, 09:40
Thanks Badbob this is still a secret society and the fact they swear an oath
at the risk of death is fundimentally worrying.Many Masons are in positions
of power,Police and other professionals are obviously open to compromise
and blackmail,and its why political and pediphelic rings get covered up.

Freemasons cover each others backs and the fact that pagen and occultists
sacrifice young virgins,children male and female.There are very dark undertones
to all this.

Most members probably know little of this,but when required to cover a crime up
or help a fellow mason , whatever they may be asked to do at the risk of haveing
their 'Blood oath' activated is an insentive to turn a blind eye and help.

This is more than a boys club!! imo..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Societies - The String Pullers? - pt.1 of 4 - Freemasonry, The Secret Empire -

fZ6QH65KGn8

Secret Societies - The String Pullers? - pt.2 of 4 - Illuminati of Bavaria

m2tdEUJ07eo

Uploaded on 13 Nov 2010

The goal of secret societies is to institute a one-world government "a single word
that denotes them all is control over their fellow man, and destruction." Secret
societies seek control over life and death, as well as the annihilation of everyone
(or at least 85%-95%) outside of their organization. .The Illuminati, is a term used
for groups that generally advocate the abolition of personal property. And both of
these stratagems lead to large groups of people being controlled by the few,
namely the members of these secret societies, who seek to protect their vast
holdings.

These individuals have an unquenchable thirst for power and seek to enslave
people's minds with their version of reality. "They have no ideology, they use
ideology," . They might, for instance, foment conflict and war, setting opposing
groups against each other, in order to serve their ends. The antidote to these
controlling societies, is for the decentralization of power among people everywhere.

The dark mysteries of power revealed Behind closed doors, cliques of the world's
most powerful men form societies so secret and controversial that their very names
spark fear in our hearts and minds: the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Skull and
Bones. What are the intentions of these secret societies? Are the members of these
brotherhoods the innocent victims of mudslinging conspiracy theorists or are they
untouchable elitists who control the world?

Cidersomerset
19th February 2013, 11:55
I was looking for a quote from David Icke about the masons,but started watching this mini series
and its very interresting and asks many questions and opens the light on some of the myths,
and possible truths.

Secret Societies - The String Pullers? - pt.3 of 4 - Masonic States Of America

sSRonKMBhmA

Secret Societies - The String Pullers? - pt.4 of 4 - Skulls, Bilderbergers and The

qfnJOH44yCM

This last part about Rockafella & Bush supplying oil to the NAZI in WW11
Skull and Bones intiation ceromany and personal oaths, pledges &
blackmail seems to keep these elites united and quite in their privaliged
club that as run the US and world economies.

witchy1
19th February 2013, 12:35
I was speaking to a younger collegue today who has a mate. They got speaking one night on the booze (after he provided the mandatory handshake to get into an elite club). He described his father as high up in the Masons. He is top of the game in prosthetics here, and well connected in the medical field. This guy smokes and told my friend that he has no concern about it because his Dad knows how to fix any damage.

I was immediately interested, and so was Matt, but despite asking many questions his mate was very cagey. All Matt cared about was like YEW! they have to wear aprons to go up in the ranks.......... well he is young. He still sees this guy, so he promised to keep me informed of any thing interesting.

Cidersomerset
19th February 2013, 12:49
I was speaking to a younger collegue today who has a mate. They got speaking one night on the booze (after he provided the mandatory handshake to get into an elite club). He described his father as high up in the Masons. He is top of the game in prosthetics here, and well connected in the medical field. This guy smokes and told my friend that he has no concern about it because his Dad knows how to fix any damage.

I was immediately interested, and so was Matt, but despite asking many questions his mate was very cagey. All Matt cared about was like YEW! they have to wear aprons to go up in the ranks.......... well he is young. He still sees this guy, so he promised to keep me informed of any thing interesting.

I have no doubt that is true, the above seeries is verygood although it does not go over the top it leaves you in no doubt
'elites' have always and still do run the world, and the masons are one of those elitist groups, and thru there undeniable
secrecy .Power ,corruption is bound to be there whether their goals are for 'enlightenment' or just power for the 'Club'!!

turiya
19th February 2013, 18:19
Will have to throw in my 2 cents on this stuff...

Personally, I would call this thread, Freemonsonry: From Darkness to Greater Darkness.

Although this thread is about Freemasonry, one should not take their attention off the biggest of secret societies - the Illuminati. Freemasons are but only one the many secret societies that exist.

http://www.lisamharrison.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ChrisThomas.jpg

Lately I have been enjoying reading Chris Thomas' books.
Here is what he has to say about this particular subject matter:

"[So] to start with, we need to return to the Freemasons and a man who was extremely influential in their alliance with the Illuminati. His name was Albert Pike (1809-1891) and was the Grand Commander of the North American Freemasons from 1859-1891.

http://www.saintsagainsttyranny.com/Another%20Albert%20Pike.jpg

He was fluent in 16 languages and someone who studied the occult. He wrote the 861 page Masonic "handbook" known as the "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry". He was also responsible for writing a new Freemasonry Rite called the Palladian Rite whose intentions were revealed in a letter written to him from Giuseppe Mazzini (appointed to the leadership of the Illuminati in 1934):

"We must allow all of the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one International Center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown."
Albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871
http://libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

The purpose of the Palladian Rite was to create a two-tier Freemasonry; the lower levels being the type of Freemasonry with which most are familiar, the local, social form which carries out good works in the community. This lower rank of Freemasons would have their various levels of advancement but there would be a new secret level above this whose role was to communicate with, and carry out, the secret orders of the Illuminati. Membership to this new elite would be by invitation only and the lower ranks of Freemasons would be totally unaware that this separate hierarchy of Freemasons existed. This secretive higher division is represented on the most well known symbol of Freemasonry, the pyramid on the back of the American one dollar bill.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_311/1221530520i7F3mP.jpg

The "ordinary" ranks of Freemasonry are represented by the lower section of the pyramid up to the missing section. The new ranks of the secretive Freemasonry are represented by the smaller section of pyramid above the missing section that is adorned with the "all seeing eye" (also known as "The Eye of Horus" or "The Eye if Lucifer"). The best way of hiding something is to place it in clear sight.

In 1859, Albert Pike was also appointed to coordinate all activities undertaken by the Illuminati in the USA. Pike had a particular interest in a one-world government and worked with his occult "spirit guide" to formulate plans which could bring this single government about. Along with others, Pike worked out plans to bring about three world wars:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur"(agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

The First World War also had the added advantage, as far as the Illuminati plans were concerned, of wiping out the sons and many of the daughters of the old aristocratic families, thereby eliminating any possible opposition from families who were used to being in positions of influence and power and who might oppose their plans.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

As you can see from history, both of these wars occurred and achieved Pike's aims. But, there were plans also made for a third world conflict:

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion... We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious of an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
Ibid.
This conflict might not yet have come about but it sounds remarkably like the American war against Iraq could be the beginning of it. Furthermore, given the rise in Israeli military activity at the beginning of 2009 (heavily financed by the USA) and the escalation in negative propaganda in the West regarding Iran, we could be seeing the beginning of this Third World War.

What we are looking at with these war plans is the annihilation of millions, if not billions of people, the destruction of all religions and the creation of a One-World Government - truly a "New World Order". All planned and executed by the lluminati, high ranking Freemasons and governments who are under their control and it is all happening in front of every one of us and yet very few have actually noticed."
Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy (pages 112-116) by Chris Thomas with Dave Morgan

Enough for today - turiya

Atlas
1st September 2016, 05:41
La Habana Masonic Temple Hidden Camera
6WgaKzcHhWo
:facepalm:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divs/freemason-chair-dance.jpg

https://www.metabunk.org/masonic-ritual.t3562/

Eram
1st September 2016, 06:46

Hi Turiya,

I think that there are good reasons to suspect that the so called letters to Mazzini from Pike are nothing more then a hoax.

The three main reasons to suspect so are:

1. Words like Communism, Nazism and Zionism had not yet found their way into the language systems in 1871, so to find these words in the alleged letters should raise red flags.

2. The alleged letters are not physically to be seen somewhere in a library or museum. In fact: The only person who claims to have seen them is Cardinal Rodriguez from Chili, from which Carr later on paraphrases to get to the now infamous text that makes it ways through the alternative media.

3. The first book that mention these letters (The mystery of free masonry unveiled 1925) from Cardinal Rodriguez does not even mention a second or third world war.

It's a deep shame that these so called letters from Pike made their way through the alternative media and are now at the chore of many belief system in which evil free masons rule the world and are plotting for our demise.

http://wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

ps:
Only just now found out that I reacted to a post which was made more then 3 years ago. :facepalm:
The fact that atlas (who keeps diggin up old threads) made the last post here should have been a warning. lol

TargeT
1st September 2016, 16:35
It's a deep shame that these so called letters from Pike made their way through the alternative media and are now at the chore of many belief system in which evil free masons rule the world and are plotting for our demise.

http://wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

I agree, Free Masonry; like all things that get big enough, has had a corrupting influence injected that leverages the organizations power. I am, and know many; very good people that are involved in masonry. It teaches things that we here strive for.

ps:
Only just now found out that I reacted to a post which was made more then 3 years ago. :facepalm:
The fact that atlas (who keeps diggin up old threads) made the last post here should have been a warning. lol

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/31718148.jpg

A Voice from the Mountains
1st September 2016, 19:30
"[So] to start with, we need to return to the Freemasons and a man who was extremely influential in their alliance with the Illuminati. His name was Albert Pike (1809-1891) and was the Grand Commander of the North American Freemasons from 1859-1891.

http://www.saintsagainsttyranny.com/Another%20Albert%20Pike.jpg

He was fluent in 16 languages and someone who studied the occult. He wrote the 861 page Masonic "handbook" known as the "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry". He was also responsible for writing a new Freemasonry Rite called the Palladian Rite whose intentions were revealed in a letter written to him from Giuseppe Mazzini (appointed to the leadership of the Illuminati in 1934):

"We must allow all of the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one International Center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown."

The purpose of the Palladian Rite was to create a two-tier Freemasonry; the lower levels being the type of Freemasonry with which most are familiar, the local, social form which carries out good works in the community. This lower rank of Freemasons would have their various levels of advancement but there would be a new secret level above this whose role was to communicate with, and carry out, the secret orders of the Illuminati. Membership to this new elite would be by invitation only and the lower ranks of Freemasons would be totally unaware that this separate hierarchy of Freemasons existed. This secretive higher division is represented on the most well known symbol of Freemasonry, the pyramid on the back of the American one dollar bill.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_311/1221530520i7F3mP.jpg

The "ordinary" ranks of Freemasonry are represented by the lower section of the pyramid up to the missing section. The new ranks of the secretive Freemasonry are represented by the smaller section of pyramid above the missing section that is adorned with the "all seeing eye" (also known as "The Eye of Horus" or "The Eye if Lucifer"). The best way of hiding something is to place it in clear sight.

In 1859, Albert Pike was also appointed to coordinate all activities undertaken by the Illuminati in the USA. Pike had a particular interest in a one-world government and worked with his occult "spirit guide" to formulate plans which could bring this single government about. Along with others, Pike worked out plans to bring about three world wars:

[INDENT]"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur"(agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
[I]Albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871

These letters are forgeries. Nazism and fascism didn't exist as political terms in 1871, and if you try to find the original source for this text (the alleged letter to Mazzini), you'll find a big convoluted Corey Goode type story.

Edit: I see that Eram just said the same thing above, and like him, I'm responding to a post from 2013. :sherlock: