PDA

View Full Version : Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

Trail
19th February 2013, 10:19
Below is a PDF book by Dr. Robert Duncan. It is worth sifting through -- don't get turned off by some of his terminology. There are nuggets in there worth following up on.

This book was found by Vivek and posted on another thread but i think after spending a few days reading it, that it deserves a thread of its own so we can more easily put a spotlight on it and more easily discuss its contents.

If you ever wonder about the experiences Omniverse talked about, or have signs of tinitus, this book is a must read.

In short, this book explains HOW people are mindcontrolled via scalar wave phased arrays that trianglulate on your brainwaves to read them perfectly over great distances (over the horizon full spectrum radar) and how they can be MODIFYING -your private thoughts-.

It also explains how free will actually works inside our brain. We need to have choices to be able to excercise free will. But how does that work inside our brains and how is it used to mind-control us? Very Interesting subject.

I think its a must read and i thank Vivek for finding it and posting it.

I recommend downloading the PDF before reading, its easier/nicer to read from a local copy, and you never know when this important book might 'dissapear'..

This pdf book version was generously enhanced by our very own Jean-Luc (thanks!):
http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf
Direct Link: http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf
Old original un-edited PDF link: http://www.freedomfchs.com/thematrixdeciph.pdf

~Trail.

Jean-Luc
19th February 2013, 11:08
Further information on author Robert Duncan:

Energy Weapons & Testing

Independent investigator Robert Duncan discussed directed energy and neurological weapons and his contention that they've been tested on the public at large. While directed energy is used in microwaves, to remove kidney stones, and in non-invasive surgery, it's also been developed extensively for military purposes, he reported.

The civilian population was targeted for experiments, in programs such as MK-ULTRA, starting after WW II, when Nazi scientists were imported to the US, some working on scalar or gravity weapons, said Duncan. The town of Taos, NM, where a hum was heard by many citizens, was the subject of a directed energy experiment by the U.S. Navy, he claimed. And most recently the Active Denial System (see article below) was tested on human subjects.

Duncan said he interviewed over 600 mind control victims, and found some validity to their allegations. There are weapons that can project voices into people's heads such as one system known as "The Voice of God," he detailed. Blocking techniques include jamming the signals with electronic scramblers, and using shields with metal alloys or mylar. He recommended the following websites for further information/assistance:

http://www.mindjustice.org,
http://www.raven1.net (PDF, 52 pages, Oct 2012)
http://www.freedomfchs.com.

Related Articles

The Goodbye Weapon
A new non-lethal weapon, the Air Force's Active Denial System, or ADS, has been certified for use in Iraq, after extensive testing. The ADS shoots a beam of waves that causes extreme (but temporary) pain and induces what experimenters call the "Goodbye effect," or "prompt and highly motivated escape behavior." Wired News obtained documents about the weapon and has published two reports (article/documentation). Additionally, the report's author David Hambling has posted a commentary on the subject at Defense Tech.

http://archive.org/details/RobertDuncanc2c20071205

On this link, there is an 4 hours 2007 audio interview of Robert Duncan on Coast to Coast available.

Also available, this 2010 book available on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087):

Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed
Volume 2 details the CIA's practices of interrogation and cybernetic mind control in their pursuit to weaponize neuropsychology. It covers the art of bio-communication war. Human beings are complex machines but their inner workings have been deciphered. Mind control and brainwashing have been perfected in the last 60 years. Hacking computers and hacking into individual minds are similar. The 21st century will be known as the age of spiritual machines and soulless men.

Jean-Luc
19th February 2013, 11:22
This is how Robert Duncan's (194 pages / 2010) courageous book ends:

My predictions of the reprisals on me for writing this book
After this book gets published, attempts at discrediting me and further destruction of my life will be made. Expect rumored slander by the disinformation machine to kick into overdrive.
I expect rather than solving the problem and admitting wrong doing, the entities and people responsible will be busy pointing their finger and covering their secret bases.

What warfare will be initiated on me from divulging the plans of the idiots and puppets in power, 24 years early?
I expect they will use the plausible denial method. I expect to be set up for any number of legal issues that may land me in a secret trial and secret prison. Perhaps they can brand me as a “terrorist” because I spend time reproducing microwave brain modulation techniques, EEG mind influencing and reading technologies, and electromagnetic pulse projects in hopes of demonstrating and helping the public understand these science fiction directed energy weapons. I expect to be silently assassinated by the system SATAN (Silent Assassination Through Amplification of Neurons) or one of the many other methods that look like “natural causes” – heart attack, car crash, cancer, or like in Olsen’s case maybe dosed with LSD, hammered in the back of the head, and thrown out of a 14 story building to look like a suicide. President Bush apologized for the CIA doing this. At least two other scientists who worked on the integration of UK/US Navy NATO systems who know nuclear submarine signatures and the capabilities of the global surveillance systems including SIGINT, SIGCOM, HAARP and electronic warfare have perished in unexplainable suicides, so I should not expect anything less. Most frightening of all is I know they have fully mapped my mind and have demonstrated incomprehensible control over my thoughts and actions. Although they have stopped on the 1 year anniversary of my ordeal, they could suddenly take control again. But they can’t do any of these things until this book is published then my work is done. I have to the best of my abilities described their methods, strategies, and technologies. I have told you how to protect yourselves and how to restore a true democracy and freedom of thought and expression. It is you, the reader, that must act not as an individual but as an ambassador for the entire human race representing all the people who can not understand what is being done to them and their children’s future. You are now a soldier in this informational civil war, one of the truly enlightened, who must help us fight the forces of ignorance and darkness hiding behind the shroud of secrecy which are currently prevailing.

Stay Tuned
As with any book, there will be errors but this is certainly good enough for government work . I or someone else will publish corrections on the website. Remember, don’t fall for “the method” of discrediting. Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Truth is a triangulation process of increasing the precision of the model representing it. Our goal is to continue the process of reaching high order models of understanding and disseminating the knowledge as efficiently as possible to the collective intelligence of the people.

Rodrigo
19th February 2013, 12:26
Sometimes I experience a ringing in one of my ears, but three months ago, I discovered that I can quickly stop putting the palm of my hand covering the ear, it is very effective and tinnitus disappears within seconds. I hope that this finding may serve. In fact, what happens to you try and talk about it in this post.

Eram
19th February 2013, 13:19
I'm certiainly going to read that book Trail.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Vivek even so. :)

About 8 months ago, I experienced a rather strange dream.
Maybe it wasn't a dream even.

I documented it in beren's 'Spiritual encounters of all kind - war for souls ' thread here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3584-Spiritual-encounters-of-all-kind-war-for-souls&p=496194&viewfull=1#post496194)

Intreaging part was that the dream was accompanied with a fierce ear penetrating energy vortex, or so it felt, in the left ear.
It actually hurt and kept hurting for the next day.
I wonder if this experience gets explained in this book too.

this was the dream that I wrote about.

4 days ago (at night) I was dreaming like I do many nights and suddenly the dream was interrupted with another very vivid dream.
There was a voice, explaining me about a person here on Project Avalon, who had made a post wherein he/she wrote about two opposing sides as being one, which was weird.
The voice appeared to be coming from God, but before the dream continued, I became aware of a sensation in my ear.
I became afraid of the sensation in my ear and tried very hard to wake myself from the dream, which in the end succeeded.
The sensation in my ear did not end though. It was like a little whirlwind of very intense energy which tried to penetrate my left ear and it hurt.
After about ten seconds, the energy vortex slowly disappeared and left my head spinning and aching.

Next morning, my left ear felt like the aftermath of an ear infection.
Later on I read on the PA forum and the very first thread I opened was a thread where the person I dreamed about (to me that person was just one of many here with no special feeling toward) had posted that night a post with exactly that what I dreamed about. The post was made 1,5 hours later then when I dreamed about it.

I don't know what to make of this.
No idea if the encounter was positive and I tried to resist it out of fear, or that it was a negative encounter.
I'm sorry I woke myself up, because I'll never know what the rest of the dream would have revealed.

I do have tinitus like symptomes in my right ear for years now, but that doesn't feel like anything unnatural to me.

bbj3n546pt
20th February 2013, 17:27
Non Lethal Weapons Demand 2012 to 2020

As a part of research that we are conducting, we are collecting information dealing with non-lethal weapons. This information, summarized below, provides several links that connect even more dots.
Link:
http://www.homelandsecurityresearch.com/2011/10/non-lethal-weapons-technologies-global-market-2012-2020/

“The new Non-Lethal Weapons [NLW]: Technologies & Global Market – 2012-2020 report is the first and only comprehensive study of the emerging NLW market. In this report HSRC analysts forecast that the NLW market will triple towards 2020. The growth will be accelerated in 2016-2020 to a 17% CAGR due to pipeline NLW technologies.

The report, segmented into 61 sub-markets, offers for each sub-market 2011 data and 2012-2020 forecasts and analysis. In more than 320 pages, 124 tables and 99 figures, the report analyses and projects the 2012-2020 market and technologies from several perspectives, including:

Market forecast by user sector: military and law enforcement sectors
Market forecast by application: (e.g., blunt impact NLW, disperse NLW, anti-vehicle NLW, non-lethal ammunition, NLW RDT&E)
National markets in 16 leading countries, (e.g., US, UK, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Israel, Brazil)
The NLW Industry: Vendors , Products, Prices ,Performance and RDT&E programs
Market analysis (e.g., market drivers & inhibitors, SWOT analysis)
Business environment (e.g., competitive analysis, recent contracts)
Current and pipeline technologies
Business opportunities and challenges”

wavydome
20th February 2013, 21:57
Slow reader here and so many side notes to review....

The following excerpt blows away, or at least challenges reports about the RFID chips !!!! The SATAN crusaders apparently can target without it ??? (Use 'Find' to locate this excerpt in text.)

:confused:

Excerpt:

"....Malech Patent. Just the changes in the brain resonances due to ion channeling is easily detectable from a return signal from these RADAR and other surveillance method sources with many orders of magnitude sensitivity to spare. The math does not lie no matter how unintuitive it is. You can get a sense of the sensitivity of the technology just by observing the edges of the universe (9 billion light years away) with pictures from the Hubble space telescope.
You can get a hold of infrared imaging done during battle in Iraq on the internet. These images show the thermal heat of bodies causing photon emissions due to thermal instabilities with vibrating molecules. There is no RADAR energy pulse to light them up. It is not necessary in that part of the spectrum. You can clearly see the person’s entire body lit up at great distances due to black body radiation. Now imagine that the body electricity caused the body to heat slightly in proportion to the voltage at the surface of the skin. This isn’t true but the thought experiment will help you understand what the images would look like for the surveillance operators. You would very easily see the person flickering in the infrared spectrum and be able to demodulate the intensity of the flickering into brain waves, heart beat, and muscle flexing. Well, this is what is happening in other parts of the spectrum that we don’t usually see as an image. That is what can be seen by the giant eye reflected in the sky. That is what is meant by full spectrum imaging. It provides an incredibly clear view of all energy emissions from every point on the landscape when energy in every frequency is directed at it. The entire Earth is viewed this way. All life forms can easily be tracked. Using the signatures of all the waves lengths as well as body/brain resonances and heart beat rhythm, individuals can be tracked anywhere. Everyone has a unique body resonance signature, heart beat signature, and brain wave print. No RFID chip or dipole antenna is needed anymore to do biotelemetry. Another point of reference to RADAR sensitivity can be seen with commercial weather satellite RADAR which can detect birds or even insects.
It is so frustrating to see such ignorance amongst the psychology community, policing community, and FBI. It is difficult to get people up to speed in science and technology if they don’t have an interest and are already biased or programmed with disinformation. Psychic warfare has been going on for four decades mostly practiced on the citizens. Using the psychology community to discredit victims of the practice kills and mind control programming, they have successfully been able to keep the truth of the technology under wraps and a taboo to even mention without the immediate conditioned response of that person is crazy who dares speak of cutting edge neural telemetry and psychophysics. If all these groups of people live long enough, they will see in 24 years the technology will be suddenly discovered or released by the DoD. “Maybe we were wrong about all those people pleading for help,” might cross their minds. “I wasted my career misdiagnosing all those people,” might be another thought. “I didn’t serve justice or uphold the constitution. What a waste of life I was,” perhaps might be thought by some others."

Bill Ryan
21st February 2013, 12:43
-------

Dr Robert Duncan interviewed by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in December 2006:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_Duncan_Dec_5_2006_Part_1_Hour_2.mp3
http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_Duncan_Dec_5_2006_Part_2_Hour_3.mp3
http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_Duncan_Dec_5_2006_Part_3_Hour_4.mp3

write4change
21st February 2013, 18:17
I just listened to these three tapes Bill Ryan put up. Certainly, raises a lot of questions and gives some real thought provoking issues.

Hervé
21st February 2013, 18:36
[...]

... You would very easily see the person flickering in the infrared spectrum and be able to demodulate the intensity of the flickering into brain waves, heart beat, and muscle flexing. Well, this is what is happening in other parts of the spectrum that we don’t usually see as an image. That is what can be seen by the giant eye reflected in the sky. That is what is meant by full spectrum imaging. It provides an incredibly clear view of all energy emissions from every point on the landscape when energy in every frequency is directed at it. The entire Earth is viewed this way. All life forms can easily be tracked. Using the signatures of all the waves lengths as well as body/brain resonances and heart beat rhythm, individuals can be tracked anywhere. Everyone has a unique body resonance signature, heart beat signature, and brain wave print.

[...]

Ta-daaahhh!

The above gives a very plausible and feasible explanation for this:

In case one gets tempted to think those "Orgone in a can" and "boosting" session are just innocuous anecdotes, the letter agencies take it more seriously:

[...]

My assumption on this is that an "orgone field" disturbs/interferes with their "energetic grid" and are able to almost instantly locate the disturbance area and dispatch black helicopters and teams to remove a piece of salted epoxy resin muffin out of a field in the middle of nowhere... same happens to people performing their own brand of meditation...

Ok...

Let me repeat this: "an "orgone field" disturbs/interferes with their "energetic grid""

wavydome
22nd February 2013, 12:20
The simplest, potential remedy for privacy from the "giant eye" offered in this matrix book was bits or strands of metallic foils hung in one's surroundings, but with a fan blowing them in one's room.... This agitates the light weight, metallic foils to constantly turn-- Which scatters and confuses the emission of mind-reading data as well as radars... All of which garbles and foils mind reading of targeted and suppressed individuals....

By contrast, tin foil hats were said to intensify antenna effects, to the user's detriment... Apparently a foil hat covering is static and will not garble electro magnetic fields... Likewise, elsewhere in the book, the simple Faraday screen or cage was said to also fail, bummer....

So instead, why not have an entrepreneur market a hat with many, very thin, metallic foil strips dangling from springy filaments... So that the normal human head movements will constantly jiggle the metallic foils-- This should introduce misaligned field emissions, or garbling, (to any monitoring, according to the paragraph one issue). This ought to jamb mind reading efforts, no? No Brainer, Eh? ;-)

Early in the text, EG: the failure of micro wave screening by the US Embassy in Moscow, (many years ago, search text), revealed that simple screens in fact can intensify detrimental effects!... Hmm is this kinda like Reich's Orgone Accumulator turned against the user? Static, (non moving), screens or shielding uses were not extensively explained, but elsewhere in the text, one shield type given high recommendation by the author was "thin film superconductors". Such things are prohibitively expensive.... (Word search the text or google adding his name). The powder forms of less-expensive minerals, especially impure forms, [??], might work with a recipe from the book:

from the text... An alchemist friend gave me a recipe to help us deflect the witches hypnotic spells. He said to use a smidgen of Yttrium, a dabble of Barium, and a pinch of Copper in the ratios of 1,2,3. Smelt it in the fires of Vulcan at 1000 degree Celsius to forge a superconducting shield which when cooled by the breath of Zephyr to 77 degrees Kelvin will protect us from the witches hexes and spells . 

Humor was definitely advised in dealing with all such attacks... I have to agree with this point, as an experiencer myself. I hope you all found yourselves smiling.

Hervé
22nd February 2013, 13:40
About that Faraday Cage:

Stupid Alien Tricks
So, I admit it. I fell for it. Almost every victim tries the same defensive shielding approaches at great cost. Part of the strategy of the weapons testers is to deplete the victims of financial resources by forcing the victims to spend all their money on defense research. One of the shielding approaches that everyone thinks of is a Faraday Cage. It is supposed to stop low frequency electric fields but as one find’s out cell phones work in them so they can’t be that effective. Anyway, once I was completely contained in my Faraday Cage the abusive testers said, “Look, we caged our human animal. Now the real experiments can begin.” I have to admit that I laughed aloud. They indeed have imprisoned me both physically and mentally now. Score one for the Aliens.

So... this is how they are gona shut down the grid...

Just through a satellite signal the many segments of the U.S. power grid could be taken out. One capability that my EEG heterodyned experimenters told me about was that not only can they capture all electronic device signals and play them back like car locks, alarm systems and garage door openers is that they can simultaneously hack all garage door opening systems in the U.S. causing a power surge that will shut down power in many metropolitan cities, especially California where consumption is at a critical capacity.

lookbeyond
23rd February 2013, 00:40
I read this, is Duncan saying that all visions including religious ones are artificial- if this is so how can they possibly induce one,i ask because ive had some and i dont consider myself of special interest-thanks lookbeyond

wavydome
23rd February 2013, 11:35
I read this, is Duncan saying that all visions including religious ones are artificial- if this is so how can they possibly induce one,i ask because ive had some and i dont consider myself of special interest-thanks lookbeyond

I thought he was saying that only some citizens have been experimented on by use of religious themes. This type of experimenting has been attractive to war mongers but possibly more attractive for something like perpetual hive-mind slavery. On the other hand, people have written about religious experiences long before these particular technology weapons were being developed.

In think he suggested that perhaps 6%? of US citizens have been affected by some sort of psychic experimentation, (my numeric interpretation here). But this would include things like ringing in the ear attacks on individuals-- These cases might be calibration experiments for targeting and 'mapping' individual mind types. It seemed that cataloging of mind types is actually just a work in progress, by the psychopaths.

Some of the lower-rank might also be waking up to their own planned eradication. These people might be desiring a way out. Aware people can build protection shields and countermeasures. Or support efforts to fix government. Or to help victims with positive therapies, support groups, etc... Or to actually make business plans to market the tech after the 'liberation'-- like use the heterodyne tech for peaceful things enhancing education and justice. Or to apply one's own sphere of skills and interests to graduate the world into actual civilization.

I just reached the book's ending:

I expect to be silently assassinated by the system SATAN (Silent Assassination Through Amplification of Neurons) or one of the many other methods that look like “natural causes” – heart attack, car crash, cancer, or like in Olsen’s case maybe dosed with LSD, hammered in the back of the head, and thrown out of a 14 story building to look like a suicide. President Bush apologized for the CIA doing this. At least two other scientists who worked on the integration of UK/US Navy NATO systems who know nuclear submarine signatures and the capabilities of the global surveillance systems including SIGINT, SIGCOM, HAARP and electronic warfare have perished in unexplainable suicides, so I should not expect anything less. Most frightening of all is I know they have fully mapped my mind and have demonstrated incomprehensible control over my thoughts and actions. Although they have stopped on the 1 year anniversary of my ordeal, they could suddenly take control again. But they can’t do any of these things until this book is published then my work is done. I have to the best of my abilities described their methods, strategies, and technologies. I have told you how to protect yourselves and how to restore a true democracy and freedom of thought and expression. It is you, the reader, that must act not as an individual but as an ambassador for the entire human race representing all the people who can not understand what is being done to them and their children’s future. You are now a soldier in this informational civil war, one of the truly enlightened, who must help us fight the forces of ignorance and darkness hiding behind the shroud of secrecy which are currently prevailing.

Adding my assurance: I accept the narrative because i literally survived an 'accident' where i got "hammered in the back of the head". (http://harmoniouspalette.com/CostFreeHVAC/HeadInjury-NaturalCure.html) It ruined my goals but i've fully recovered and can spend time to help harmonize earth. It appeared i should have died, but there are higher realities in our world. Like experience which an experiencer cannot explain or rationalize.

~wav

Hervé
24th February 2013, 03:03

That's the point of that particular experiment for plausible deniability's sake: the target are taken at random and run through the tests battery.

Once they reach a 95% confidence level that their protocol is effective on a random population, it will be an all out, no holds barred attack on the whole planet's population.

Hervé
24th February 2013, 04:02
When I posted what follows in another thread, I hadn't yet read "The Matrix Deciphered" and had no idea that, that's exactly what they were/are doing... recording on hard drives all the possible combinations between types of brain activities and corresponding entrainment and avenues of influence to be able to rebroadcast it world wide and for their computer to decide the language and protocol to activate for each AND every individuals. Dr. Bill Deagle mentioned many times that their new generation of computers have the capabilities to compute a holographic map of the whole planet down to 1/2" accuracy... what for?... sick!

Most readers may already be familiar with what's called "Silent Sound Spread Spectrum" otherwise known as the "Sound of Silence":

The Sound of Silence
The Antithesis of Freedom

[Editor's Note: This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski (http://educate-yourself.org/products/index.shtml#albielekonmindcontrol). This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991...

Full article: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soundsofsilence11dec08.shtml

Here is a way it can be done very simply with very little "high-tech" or any need for far "out there" ET technology:

Orgone In A Can (http://www.ethericresearch.com/archiv/applications/orgoneinacan.pdf)

I have never been interested very much in radionics, but the events of the last months stimulated me to focus a little more on the subject.

Substantially it started with the Obama-Obama-Obama mind broadcast the day (it was night here) Obama was elected for president in th US.( It was posted in the "Radionics for O´Bomber and witches in the White House" - thread.)

From then on we ha[ve] had a lot of etheric interference within the last weeks, and, as it was perceptible, most of this stuff was based on some sort of permanent radionic harassment.

Radionic assaults seem to be the most used strategies to wear us down and crush our spirits step by step. At least since fall... maybe also as a "reward" for my blogging (in German) which slowly got a little more daily hits.

Boosting turned out to be helpful, but we were not able to stop the negativity building up in the house and our personal relationships.

At a certain point, when thinking how to stop this, I remembered a conversation, [I] had several years ago with a musician who was also running a sound recording studio together with another musician.

This guy told me about a "trick" they were using, when some recording sessions started to load up with bad moods and feelings. They used to make some "black box"-recordings on days with great creative atmosphere. That means they recorded this atmosphere with a microphone within a soundproof box. What they got was, acoustically, some low white noise. But it had turned out that these recordings, when played over speakers, lightened up the atmosphere and brought a good
feeling back into the studio.

So I tried to use this for my purposes.

About 3 years ago I had made an Orgone-can. That means I had put a smaller food tin can within a bigger one and filled the space between with metal shavings, quartz and resin. I regularly use it to charge crystals or whatever else...

So I had already a space containing great energy and atmosphere at my hands... no need to wait for better days. Put a microphone inside, a bigger piece of orgonite on top in order to close the can and started recording on my hard drive. Www.ethericresearch.com (http://www.ethericresearch.com)

After a few minutes I saved the file and played it on the speakers. And it was astonishing!

It was like being in a strong stream of orgone when sitting in front of the speakers.

Second thing was, that the radionic interference was noticeably decreased.

Third is, it is then very easy to boost a target.

I transferred the file on a Compact Disc to have it portable, for example in the car or at work. And it works also from the compact!

So the CD is like an orgone can, one can open it up and release the orgone, when playing this white noise.

It is easy for everyone to repeat the experiment. All you need is an orgonite with a cavity big enough to put a small microphone in for recording the sound of orgone.

So this works similar to a succor punch, but I´m not sure if it is able to block surveillance or some radionic signal completely.

It is a helpful tool, but, all in all it is a passive measure.

Passive measures are useful but a determined assault will probably need to be met head-on and defeated. Otherwise, they probably will keep increasing the pressure.

What I found helpful is, when boosting, one can aim the stream of healthy orgone at a desired target. And this works very, very well, at least as I had experienced it.

Please be also cautious to make your own orgone record! To be sure to have a healthy orgone track, which is not contaminated with other kinds of etheric signatures. I´m quite sure that music industry is regularly and widely making use of this effect.

Try it yourself and have fun! It´s easy. But keep always in mind, that this does not replace orgonite and gifting! It does not replace boosting from the heart and predator blasting, as you can read and learn at donebydooney!

It does not replace anything, it is just an additional discovery which may be useful. OK?

Manfred

Full PDF article: http://www.ethericresearch.com/archiv/applications/orgoneinacan.pdf

Guess what satanists would record and re-play along some gaga lady's concert?

Imagine what some obscure MD down in some DUMB labs would record from patients affected by the plague or other rare diseases and re-play in the midst of the low buzz of computer or TV speakers?

Then, it's not a very difficult nor a challenging step to get that kind of signals to be carried by cell-phone towers or satellites beams or whatever fancies one.

However, let your unbridled imagination dream up the positive applications this simple technology can have!

Cheers!

lookbeyond
24th February 2013, 04:05
Thankyou both Wavy and Amzer for your replies, Amzer if you dont mind expanding, are you saying that there is no spiritual basis for religious type visions even if they are entirely appropriate for the particular situation?, how would "they" know when to interject a vision unless one was being closely monitored-thx lb

Hervé
24th February 2013, 04:08
Might as well repost this one too:

In case one gets tempted to think those "Orgone in a can" and "boosting" session are just innocuous anecdotes, the letter agencies take it more seriously:

As an experiment, I have downloaded the "orgoneinacan" testfile and put it on my website http://www.orgonite.eu/ as background music. I'll report back if any significant changes happen in relation to visitors or sales. It is my very subjective impression that it already makes a difference in how I feel better myself - of course in the "etheric realm" I am probably connected to my website: I often physically feel the radionics they aim at it (*). Not so now. I wonder if this sustains.

However, hearing the white noise directly myself hasn't worked for me yet. Which says nothing about it's effects, more about my reactions.

(*) point of notice: same IP's visiting my website during chat time, staying online as long as our boosting lasts.

As for my other subjective impressions: while listening to the CD I had a hard time staying awake and so did the cat. Just like the first time I brought home orgonite, I felt the urge to take an “orgone nap”. The energy felt much smoother and more pleasant to me then the compressed download did.

Apparently the white noise sends out lots of orgone energy. As soon as I played it - my speakers on maximum volume – a dove settled on a fence in my garden and began courting and cooing like crazy. He was one happy bird! It reminded me of the first time I set up a cloudbuster, when immediately after two doves flew in and mated for an hour straight on.

Yesterday I received an email from my web host, saying he was notified by his server provider that the traffic on my website had increased considerably since 24 January. Since this could mean hacking activity, he had looked in to it. It was partly due to the large white noise file I had put up as background music that day. But also due to one single visitor good for 33% of the hits since 24 January: IP number 216.81.80.134..... Well, what do you know... that’s the Homeland Security in Boston. Apparently the orgone white noise has their interest too. Now their unusual activity has the attention of my web-host as a former pyjama person too, isn’t that great progress?!

Today I have changed the “.MP3” recording for a piece of Manfred’s “.wav” track, since I found the wider frequency range more appropriate as white noise for the experiment. It’s two seconds in loop and I have called it “mosquito.wav” – a little joke, because Mosquito is also the name for a dutch speaker device used in public spaces (stations, etc.) to scare away vandals with high pitch tones only young people can hear.
Carolien

Re: Orgone In A Can
Got once more cut off from my internet access at home, will post more, hopefully tomorrow.

Meanwhile enjoy another application of orgone in a can:

It contains speech masked within the orgone-noise saying: "All attacks are returning to the aggressors. The agenda of the parasitic elite is failing and decaying to nothing. The positive field of Orgone is growing stronger, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day"

Doesn´t matter if it is German, English, Chinese or any other language. It is the intention, that makes the file work.

Can be done easily by everybody!

Enjoy fighting back!

Ending the parasite´s agenda.MP3

Edit: Got a visit from the US government on my site. They are pretty quick!

Punching The Monkey!

Since putting up the second file for download also DARPA is obviously interested in my website and the new research forum.

Pretty much interest for things that officially do neither exist nor do have any effect........

Thanks for leaving your footprints in the visitors statistics, guys!

My assumption on this is that an "orgone field" disturbs/interferes with their "energetic grid" and are able to almost instantly locate the disturbance area and dispatch black helicopters and teams to remove a piece of salted epoxy resin muffin out of a field in the middle of nowhere... same happens to people performing their own brand of meditation...

Hervé
24th February 2013, 04:27
Thankyou both Wavy and Amzer for your replies, Amzer if you dont mind expanding, are you saying that there is no spiritual basis for religious type visions even if they are entirely appropriate for the particular situation?, how would "they" know when to interject a vision unless one was being closely monitored-thx lb

I just assume that, that's what all these "Face Recognition" programs are there for, depending on what the target pictures in its unconscious mind -- "face recognized" -- ampilified run into a feedback loop back into the target's conscious mind. All done at FTL speed :)

Now, consider the "Long memory" one can have... how many times has one incarnated in a Christian culture? A Muslim culture? A Budhist culture? A Pagan culture? A Native culture? A Space Opera culture? Etc... ? All these "pictures" are there available to anyone able to read them, whether psychic or AI.

So, in the end, does it matter?

Hervé
24th February 2013, 04:47

Once they reach a 95% confidence level that their protocol is effective on a random population, it will be an all out, no holds barred attack on the whole planet's population.

Think about it... when 95% of 7 billion people hear the voice of "God" in their own language and with the appropriate imagery specific to, and tailor-made to, each AND every individuals from children to elderly... if that's not a "miracle" I don't know what else would be?

Same scenario could happen with an "alien" race broadcasting to 95% of 7 billion people something like "You've been had, we are the Borgs, go to your nearest IRS office and empty your pockets and bank account into their coffers, resistance is futile!"

gripreaper
24th February 2013, 05:30
Now the big picture is starting to make sense. The whole issue of gun control, is not gun control at all. It's arming the populace to the teeth, stimulating them into civil disobedience, and then using scalar technology of mind control against anyone who's profile is on the A list. Everyone is now fully and completely profiled.

This plausible deniability can easily be rendered as a causality of the civil disobedience and collateral damage from the guns of the people being used against each other. Creating a docile slave species with the size, shape, and attributes necessary to provide totalitarian dictatorial nihilistic psychopathic oligarchical fascism is so easy, even a cave man could do it.

Scary sh!t. And we're not supposed to fear anything. I bet they can't wait to test out their new toys on a wide scale. The beta test worked just fine.

Hervé
24th February 2013, 07:06
There we go... it's even been "predicted" from the "revelations" of "Marian" apparitions in Garabandal, Spain (http://www.garabandal.org/News/Garabandal_Warning_Miracle_Interviews.shtml):

Q. What will occur on the day of the Warning?
A. The most important thing about that day is that everyone in the whole world will see a sign, a grace, or a punishment within themselves — in other words a Warning. They will find themselves all alone in the world no matter where they are at the time, alone with their conscience right before God . They will then see all their sins and what their sins have caused.

Q. Will all feel it at the same time?
A. Yes, at the same time.

Q. How long will it last, a half hour, an hour?
A. I really don't know. I think that five minutes would be an adequate time.

Q. How will we feel it?
A. We will all feel it differently because it will depend on our conscience. The Warning will be very personal; therefore, we will all react differently to it. The most important thing will be to recognize our own sins and the bad consequences of them. You will have a different view of the Warning than me because your sins are different from mine.

Q. Will something happen to me because of my sins? I mean will physical harm come upon me as a result of them?
A. No, unless it's something that results from the shock, for example, a heart attack.

lookbeyond
24th February 2013, 10:07
Amzer Zo,could you please explain from what perspective Marian apparitions are related to Duncans information- this will help me,thanks-lb

Jean-Luc
25th February 2013, 09:34
In order to increase the audience and encourage more people to read this very important book, I thought it was worth spending some time (quite a bit actually) doing some basic editing on the inital rough PDF.

This version of the book appears to be the raw material of a book that was eventually published in 2006, as referenced in the bibliography of Robert Duncan's 2010 book "Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed" available on Amazon.

At the end of the book, I've also added an important "Further information" section.

For the rest, I've somewhat arbitrarily set the headings 1, headings 2 and 3.
If you see ways to improve this, feel free to let me know.

http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf

(The format of this e-book with narrow margins and large fonts allows for confortable reading on a tablet or on screen.)

Hervé
25th February 2013, 11:12
Amzer Zo,could you please explain from what perspective Marian apparitions are related to Duncans information- this will help me,thanks-lb

From the perspective that some, if not many, Marian "apparitions" are "UFO" related...

wavydome
25th February 2013, 11:31
Jean Luc , That is a clean looking edit. I had noticed maybe only 1 typo in the text, but the page numbering ought to be helpful. I can say that page numbers help a lot for converting books to audio mp3...

Does anyone know where to find Dr Duncan's appendix? He mentions it 17 times in the text, but where is it? Anyone?

Yesterday i noticed my own mis-reading of one word, concerning my estimate of 6%--So gladly it seems like a smaller number of yearly victims... (I used "thousands" as a search word, checking each instance... The book does repeatedly emphasizes thousands of victims per year).

Amzer, That is interesting to see canned-orgonite mentioned-- Google/Images seems to include orgonite-pendents, so i wonder. Demand must be increasing commercially, as this international wholesale source indicates.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMY9jUvJt-zz5eBDPCiDCqo5HDBUxZU1FiXvUN6l-yJUcpCC_R

Dr Duncan mentioned some reservation about the protective effects of crystals (against attacks). I'm reserved about petroleum-products-consumerism, like continually using resins, but recycling bits of wire clippings seems better than landfills-- Speaking of which-- To what effect does a land fill contain organic material mixed with metallic, electronics and human-trinkets in the garbage? Do i integrate raw science and raw spirituality too much? I've always held on to my core realities, like the power of intention, despite the roller coaster rides through hard edges of science. Here is my approach-- To use coils to train the tomatoes, (but i forgot to take summer pictures- This was early spring time). These spirals are rebar (concrete reinforcement bars). The organic material is a living garden, tomatoes were just seedlings at this point.http://harmoniouspalette.com/Sring-RebarTrellis.jpg

Hervé
25th February 2013, 12:26
[...]

Amzer, That is interesting to see canned-orgonite mentioned-- Google/Images seems to include orgonite-pendents, so i wonder. Demand must be increasing commercially, as this international wholesale source indicates.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMY9jUvJt-zz5eBDPCiDCqo5HDBUxZU1FiXvUN6l-yJUcpCC_R

Dr Duncan mentioned some reservation about the protective effects of crystals (against attacks). I'm reserved about petroleum-products-consumerism, like continually using resins, but recycling bits of wire clippings seems better than landfills-- Speaking of which-- To what effect does a land fill contain organic material mixed with metallic, electronics and human-trinkets in the garbage? Do i integrate raw science and raw spirituality too much? I've always held on to my core realities, like the power of intention, despite the roller coaster rides through hard edges of science....

[...]

Duncan does mention that a quartz crystal acts as a scattering device for the frequencies they use. See this page: http://whale.to/b/croft34.html and this one: http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2269

The simple, basic Croft TB (Tower Buster) only contains a piece of quartz or quartzite and metal shavings embedded in an epoxy matrix.

Their (Etheric Warriors) research does show that pieces of orgonite such as a Succor Punch act as amplifiers of the owner's intention/thought... magic wands in the truest sense (see this page: http://whale.to/b/intentions.html).

As for landfills, they might not be homogeneous enough to approximate the recipe achieved with quartz, solenoids and metal shavings within an epoxy matrix combination. Of note is that epoxy resin "crystallizes" in a tetrahedric polymer structure, similar to the quartz crystallographic structure.

Orgonite generators do generate "vortexes/vortices" of positive orgone radiation/energy (POR) that mutates negative or destructive orgone radiations (DOR) and are used in Africa to regenerate life in desolated or polluted areas... in short, it's working!

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php

Hervé
25th February 2013, 13:15
On the subject of quartz and orgonite generators scrambling their radar frequencies, from http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=4790:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/templates/ca_aphrodite/images/sblue/icon_post.gif (http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=4506#p4506) Orgonite Jamming Gestapo Radar, Tinkerbell Orgonite, etc....
Hey, Don, here's a recent update of my experiences with orgonite.

I've been giving medium-sized rectangular pieces of orgonite to my friends. When they ask, I just tell them it helps to absorb and transmute radiation, bad electromagnetic, energy, radar, etc. into positive harmless energy. Somehow the idea came about that orgonite might function as a sort of radar jammer for police radar guns, although I was honestly a bit skeptical about it. But recently my friends got to test it out in real life with some amazing results.

They were driving the other night down a highway where one of those computerized radar checkpoints is - you know the ones that tell you your speed as you're driving by them. Well, they had one of the rectangular pieces of orgonite strapped to their dashboard. As they neared the checkpoint, the driver realized last minute that he was going 55 in a 35, but instead of reading 55 on the digital screen, the screen flashed to 20, 35, then 42 - basically a bunch of fairly random numbers. Apparently, the same thing happens when a person who has a radar jammer attached to their car drives by a police radar gun or radar checkpoint. Well, it turns out that just a block away three police cars were parked ready to give tickets, and they didn't pull them over, despite going 20 over the speed limit. To me, that seems like proof enough, but I'll see if I can repeat this experiment with a video camera or something when the po pos are not around. I don't condone reckless driving - I'm a careful driver myself. But hey, if it's a way to get more orgonite out there, and it just so happens to mess up police radar too....all the better I say .

Hervé
25th February 2013, 13:29
Now the big picture is starting to make sense. The whole issue of gun control, is not gun control at all. It's arming the populace to the teeth, stimulating them into civil disobedience, and then using scalar technology of mind control against anyone who's profile is on the A list. Everyone is now fully and completely profiled.

[...]

Well, there is another possible outcome for a population armed to the teeth:

[...]

So, then, what is the intent of getting a population armed to the teeth beside profits for guns dealers?

Well, if it's in the line of population reduction, then the objective is to get that population to be divided on a hot topic and spark a civil war... I think it's Simon Parkes who recounted something to the effect that ETs wouldn't even have to reduce the population since they would let the humans do it all by their lone self.

wavydome
25th February 2013, 14:34
As for landfills, they might not be homogeneous enough to approximate the recipe achieved with quartz, solenoids and metal shavings within an epoxy matrix combination. Of note is that epoxy resin "crystallizes" in a tetrahedric polymer structure, similar to the quartz crystallographic structure.

Orgonite generators do generate "vortexes/vortices" of positive orgone radiation/energy (POR) that mutates negative or destructive orgone radiations (DOR) and are used in Africa to regenerate life in desolated or polluted areas... in short, it's working!

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php

Well it is good chatting with you Amzer.... I certainly can delve into some of the artistic leads here, but to be fair to the author of the OP book-- He is decidedly academic in terms of physics and chemistry. There is plenty to ponder in these academic subjects, as the Ai supported attackers are trapped within the confining materialistic barriers. While the broader human perspective does indeed support a wider, and broader matrix perspective, including power of intention.... Yet this power is very subjective and often fails in the tests of replication. Will the people at large support a good ending and freedom from AI??

Within chemistry, we may note that tin has a tetragonal crystal structure (http://www.chemicalelements.com/show/crystalstructure.html). Tin is actually an expensive metal and was once used to coat cans in unbelievably thin layers.... Molecular structure is indeed significant in physical dynamics, though i'd say that "intention experiments" would be difficult to prove in labs. Perhaps a lab could present counter-intentional influences, or mind vs mind, ad infinitum. While uplifting arts and crafts clearly entertain the public with good effects. I'd like to get into the business of making tetrahedral circuits but doubt these are easy to sell... It's who you know, as an active buyer, rather than what tetrahedral structure you might sell.... However, thanks for the word 'tetrahedric", a word i'm glad to learn about ;-)

Trail
25th February 2013, 15:34
[off topic]

Hey i know those pendants, we have three of them :)

Ours look like this:
https://shop.powerpendants.nu/media//PowerPendants_3.jpg

We have the Warrior's talisman, the Child within, and DNA/RNA repair.

They all have a unique and pretty strong frequency, my girlfriend doesn't like wearing them, she is electro sensitive and thinks their energy is too strong. she gets lightheaded/dizzy wearing them.

I do like all of them :)

[/off topic]

I've also created a biggish TB and a small one but they reside outside of the home because my gf thinks their energy is too strong, the plants on the balcony seem to love em, i don't think they are able to deflect/block the scalar mind control frequencies as presented in the book though IMHO.

Our house is also full of crystals everywhere.. but i don't think they block the scalar mind control frequencies either..

~Trail.

Hervé
25th February 2013, 16:15
[...]

I've also created a biggish TB and a small one but they reside outside of the home because my gf thinks their energy is too strong, the plants on the balcony seem to love em, i don't think they are able to deflect/block the scalar mind control frequencies as presented in the book though IMHO.

Our house is also full of crystals everywhere.. but i don't think they block the scalar mind control frequencies either..

~Trail.

Hi Trail,

check this one from http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=13664#p13664:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/templates/ca_aphrodite/images/sblue/icon_post.gif (http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=13351#p13351) My 108 And Electronic Jamming
About two months ago I've been under severe electronic jamming attack. Until today I was unable to normally start my notebook. Something seemed to be jamming the graphics of my HP notebook. When I tried to start it the Operational System (OS) Ubuntu 11.1, it couldn't correctly start the window manager, reverting to the simple text terminal. No graphics other than text. When I tried it on Windows 7, off course, it was worse, the computer started normally but the screen was completely black. Ironically the Windows safe mode still worked normally. It couldn't be a virus or net hack because I never had connected to the Internet with the Windows 7.

I was 100% sure it was an attack because it started all of sudden and because so few times I've managed to breakthrough the jamming by boosting the ****birds behind it for hours, which was pretty noneffective for it just made them trow a bunch of "psyhackers" on me in turns, jamming my computer again after some minutes. They even managed to instantly discharge my notebooks lithium battery, while I was trying to use it "on the run". It depleted in seconds and it felt very hot after it. I've read in the past of them doing it with cameras and other electronics, so watch out for those expensive battery powered devices! I also saw them jam colleagues computers when they were searching something for me (its fun to see when weird things happens around PJs and they not even bother hehehe, fun but sad). For some reason desktop computers seemed to be a lot more resistant to this kind of attack which provided me safe haven for me to continue my job. They've managed to jam desktops screens only in few circumstances when their bad juju was at peak (like tuesday night).

This in turn motivated me to make my own 108. It was made in a compensate square of 75 cm of side.

[...]

I also noticed that the physical attacks seems to diminish when I'm close to it. It didn't stopped the jamming from occur but in no way I regret making these one. Mine is not perfect but I think it can be done by anyone with a square and a big piece of wood. The only trouble I had was finding a decent mold that would fit most small single terminated crystal (which is, by no mean a necessity as simple shards or tumbles of crystal did the work for others 108s). For this I've done silicon rubber molds of a disinfectant lid, which had the right diameter and length to fit the crystals I had. Them I fixed them in place with hot glue. I'm still observing it's effects put I think that any gifter should attempt doing one. Start training on a big piece of paper if you are unsure how to make the pattern (see the tutorial http://www.whale.to/b/108_h.html ). I'm looking foward to making another one, prettier this time.

... and the guy's next posts...

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/templates/ca_aphrodite/images/sblue/icon_post.gif (http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=13357#p13357) Re: My 108 And Electronic Jamming
And of course here comes retaliation as they deseperately attack my mother's heart. Got my entire family (me and my sister) mobilized for boosting them away. Make no mistake, this things are killers.

Always boost them. They are nothing more than tools for the enemy. Bringing them down is a service done for the many who will never have a chance for fighting back these monsters.

Feel free to send some heart boosts for them, it's the only language they understand.

Also, do check the links I included in my answers to wavy.

Bill Ryan
26th February 2013, 04:09
-------

Dr Robert Duncan interviewed by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in December 2006:

A more recent interview:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_John_Hall_Dr_Robert_Duncan_Mind_Manipulation_an d_Cybernetic_Warfare_Feb_17_2011.mp3

Dr John Hall is on in the first half of the show, Dr Robert Duncan in the second.

While listening to Robert Duncan, I fell into a deep sleep (as if I was drugged), and only woke up to the closing music. I have little memory of what he was talking about. I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow, armed with a strong pot of coffee and the presence of a supportive friend. :)

wobbegong
26th February 2013, 08:43
From the perspective that some, if not many, Marian "apparitions" are "UFO" related...

I too believe that most if not all are definitely so, especially the ones that mention our sins.

Hervé
26th February 2013, 15:30
Ever wondered what made TV presenters go berserk and talk non-sense while on air?

Here might be the actual clue:

More Stupid Alien Tricks
Here’s a funny experiments conducted on me. My EEG brain partner bit into a lemon. The sour reflex cloned to me and they were able to capture the reflex to replay continuously. They always told me in advance what they were testing. I was left lecturing to my class with a lisp for 15 minutes. My voice changed and I sounded ridiculous.

TargeT
26th February 2013, 17:19
I wonder if chem trails play into this at all; since they are made up of fine bits of metals that would scatter attempts to read / catalogue the electromagnetic signatures of brains & they seem to only be sprayed over large population areas....

I'm only a few pages into this book; bit chemtrails instantly clicked into the puzzle for me

Perhaps it is a defensive measure to try and stop other countries from be oming "the first" to complete their catalogue (it seems these types of organizations always heavily compete with each other)

TargeT
27th February 2013, 13:00
The PDF in this thread is also tied very closely to this thread:-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague) which is one of the better ons on AV..

it appears Vivek was onto something with his postulations

Jean-Luc
27th February 2013, 18:52
Robert Duncan recommends the reading of this 52 pages report by activist Eleanor White, from Stop Organized Stalking http://www.stopos.info

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf
http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

According to a 2009 affidavit at the end of the report, approx. 10% of the complaints received at the US National Center for Victims of Crimes are related to electronic harrassement / gang stalking complaints

10 % !

Interestingly the report is also available in 5 other languages: Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch.

Hervé
28th February 2013, 18:22
Coming out in the open...

"Mind melds" move from science fiction to science in rats

By Sharon Begley | Reuters – 3 hrs ago

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/CRR.DtABmGMiW9Tf8RkN.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MjUxO2NyPTE7Y3c9NDUwO2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0yNTE7cT04NTt3PTQ1MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2013-02-28T144950Z_1_CBRE91R157600_RTROPTP_2_US-SCIENCE-BRAIN-MINDMELD.JPG (http://news.yahoo.com/photos/split-screen-image-shows-encoder-rat-natal-brazil-photo-144950299.html)
View Photo (http://news.yahoo.com/photos/split-screen-image-shows-encoder-rat-natal-brazil-photo-144950299.html) Reuters/Reuters - A split screen image shows an encoder rat in Natal, Brazil and decoder rat in a lab at Duke University, North Carolina. REUTERS/Nicoleilis, Duke University/Handout

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The scientists call it a "brain link," and it is the closest anyone has gotten to a real-life "mind meld": the thoughts of a rat romping around a lab in Brazil were captured by electronic sensors and sent via Internet to the brain of a rat in the United States.

The result: the second rat received the thoughts of the first, mimicking its behavior, researchers reported on Thursday in Scientific Reports, a journal of the Nature Publishing Group.

Adding to its science-fiction feel, the advance in direct brain-to-brain communication could lay the foundation for what Duke University Medical Center neurobiologist Miguel Nicolelis, who led the research, calls an "organic computer" in which multiple brains are linked to solve problems solo brains can't.

If that sounds like an ethical minefield, several experts think so too, especially since Nicolelis is now working on brain-to-brain communication between monkeys.

"Having non-human primates communicate brain-to-brain raises all sorts of ethical concerns," said one neuroscientist, who studies how brains handle motor and sensory information, but who asked not to be named. "Reading about putting things in animals' brains and changing what they do, people rightly get nervous," envisioning battalions of animal soldiers - or even human soldiers - whose brains are remotely controlled by others.

That could make drone warfare seem as advanced as muskets.

Nicolelis's lab received $26 million from the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for work on brain-machine interfaces, as this field is called.

The linked rat brains in the study built on 15 years of research in brain-machine interfaces. These interfaces take electrical signals generated from the brains of severely-paralyzed people and translate them into commands that move a mechanical arm, a computer cursor or even the patient's own arm.

Such work led Nicolelis to ask, can one brain decode the electrical signals generated by another?

The answer - at least for rats - was yes.

CODED SIGNALS
In one experiment, the Duke researchers trained rats destined to be message senders, or encoders, to press a lever when a red light above them turned on. Doing so earned the animals a sip of water. Rats intended to be message receivers, or decoders, were trained to press a lever when the scientists electrically stimulated their brains via implants.

The scientists next connected the rats' brains directly, inserting microelectrodes roughly one-hundredth the width of a human hair. Now when an encoding rat saw the red light and pressed the lever, its brain activity sped directly into the brains of seven decoder rats.

The decoders did not see a red light. Nevertheless, they usually pressed the correct lever and earned their after-work libation. The encoder rats got the same treat, reaping the rewards of their partners' success.

The encoder rat did not get that reward if a decoder rat goofed. In that case, the encoder rat, apparently realizing what had happened, seemed to concentrate harder on its task: it decided more quickly to choose the correct lever and quashed extraneous thoughts so as not to muddy the signal with, perhaps, daydreams about escaping the lab or pressing the wrong lever.

As a result, the signal got louder and sharper, and the decoder rats made fewer mistakes.

"The encoder basically changed its brain function to make the signal cleaner and easier for its partner to get it right," Nicolelis said.

Videos of the experiments are available at www.nicolelislab.net (http://www.nicolelislab.net), and the paper is at http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep01319

The researchers also trained pairs of rats to distinguish a narrow opening from a wide one using their whiskers. The animals learned to poke a water port on the left side of the chamber with their nose if they sensed a narrow opening, and a port on the right if they sensed a wide opening.

As with the lever press, when the brain waves that signified "narrow door" traveled from the encoder rat to the decoder rat, the latter usually poked the correct port.

In these experiments, the rats were in Nicolelis's lab at Duke and their brains were connected by long, thin wires. To show the reach of brain waves, the scientists re-ran the experiments with encoder rats in Natal, Brazil, and decoder rats at Duke. The brain signals traveled over the Internet. But even with the resulting noise, the mind melds usually succeeded.

'COMPLETE FANTASY'
Some other researchers were not impressed. For one thing, the Internet aspect is not novel: in a previous study, electrical activity in the brain of a monkey at Duke was sent via the Internet and controlled a robot arm in Japan.

Neurobiologist Andrew Schwartz of the University of Pittsburgh, a leader in the field of brain-computer interactions, said that "from a scientific/engineering point of view, this is of limited interest." Brain-machine interfaces "have moved far beyond this."

"It's cool that the stimulus came from another brain" rather than an electrical device, agreed bioengineer Douglas Weber of Pittsburgh. But "many labs have shown that animals can detect electrical stimuli delivered to the brain. This paper simply shows that the animals can detect electrical stimuli... from another rat's brain. There is nothing unexpected or surprising."

The Duke team sees the study as a step toward what lead author Miguel Pais-Vieira calls "a workable network of animal brains." They are currently trying to link four rats' brains and (separately) two monkeys' brains, each in what Nicolelis calls a "brain-net."

"Wiring brains together to accomplish something useful strikes me as a fantasy," said neuroscientist Lee Miller of the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, whose brain-machine research is intended to help paralyzed patients move.

Asked how likely it is that one day human brains would be linked, Nicolelis said: "I wouldn't mind if, 100 years from now, people say two rats started human brain nets."

(Reporting by Sharon Begley; Editing by Jilian Mincer and Claudia Parsons)

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/mind-melds-move-science-fiction-science-rats-144950902.html

Hervé
1st March 2013, 05:47
... just to make sure... there is an electromagnetic signature matching every birth certificate...

Explosive report: 98% of newborn babies are genetically screened (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/explosive-report-98-of-newborn-babies-are-genetically-screened/)

Explosive report: 98% of newborn babies are genetically screened
by Jon Rappoport, February 27, 2013
www.nomorefakenews.com (http://www.nomorefakenews.com)

“Newborn Screening in America,” (http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/blog/post/Newborn-Screening-in-America-New-report-from-CRG.aspx) a report from the Council for Responsible Genetics (http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/), states: “Before they are even a week old, ninety-eight percent of the 4.3 million babies born annually in the United States have a small sample of blood taken from their heels.”

The report continues: “These newborn bloodspots (NBS) are then screened for a variety of inherited conditions and may later be stored in state-operated databases…parents are often unaware of these screening programs and their consent options.”

This shocking national program, flying under the radar, is of course explained as a humane medical undertaking. But there is no across-the-board genetic treatment for any disease or illness. All the “maybe-possibly-in-the-future-cure” nonsense does nothing to justify this rank incursion on newborns and their unsuspecting families.

The report goes on: “With respect to sample storage and use, there is also little transparency regarding storage procedures or the use of the samples after they have been screened…many states do not have clearly articulated policies about consent for the storage and use of samples or may not effectively communicate these policies to parents.”

Then there is the question of who now has, or will have in the future, access to all these millions of blood samples and the results of the genetic screening.

Reliable and trustworthy assurances of citizen-privacy from the government have gone the way of the dinosaur and other extinct species.

Let’s see…[B]DNA samples of nearly every newborn baby in America: surveillance and tracking, anyone? We have here the makings of a universal DNA database for “crime prevention.”

Full article: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/explosive-report-98-of-newborn-babies-are-genetically-screened/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And now, it is made official with the O'-BAM-inable project:

The hideous BAM in Obama: map your brain for your own good (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/the-hideous-bam-in-obama-map-your-brain-for-your-own-good/)

The hideous BAM in Obama: map your brain for your own good
by Jon Rappoport, February 18, 2013
www.nomorefakenews.com (http://www.nomorefakenews.com)

First they map your brain. And by you, I mean everybody.

President Obama has just greenlighted a 10-year Manhattan Project for the human brain. I warned it was coming years ago.

The new billion-dollar enterprise is called BAM, the Brain Activity Map project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_Activity_Map_Project). The fact that DARPA is one of the agencies involved tells you a great deal. DARPA is the cutting-edge military outfit in charge of new technologies for the Armed Forces.

They want to create The Enhanced Soldier and all that that implies. Think “android.”

Behind the front of claims that BAM will create new therapies for mental disorders (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/18/science/project-seeks-to-build-map-of-human-brain.html?_r=0) (for which no defining diagnostic tests even exist (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/mental-disorders-do-not-exist/)), the plan is to forward artificial intelligence (AI), which means creating a computer that works at least as well as the one inside your skull.

This is the technocrats’ wet dream: “We can now power up an artificial brain of such power and intelligence that it can make all crucial decisions for the human race from Central Planning.”

In the wake of Sandy Hook, other implications are also clear. BAM will be used to devise a Minority Report society, in which purported markers of future violence will be utilized to forcibly treat (with toxic drugs), contain, and prevent “predicted criminals” from carrying out fantasies percolating in their subconscious. Would those fantasies, if left alone, ever rise to the level of action? Irrelevant. Cast a wide net, in the name of Prevention.

Welcome to “expanded mental-health services.” (http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/breaking-new-york-creates-psychiatric-police-state/) You’re on a list? Oops. You must be treated. Here is your mandatory appointment slip. Yes, the drugs are highly toxic. Yes, they can and do cause you to commit horrendous acts of violence. But we don’t talk about that.

Of course, what I’m sketching out here is not happening by next week. But BAM is a giant step on the road toward this future. It’s far from trivial. The stated goal is the mapping of all neuronal activity in humans. This is science fiction coming alive now.

The American Psychiatric Association and Big Pharma are drooling with anticipation. This is precisely what they’ve been aiming for. Vastly expanded treatment options. More diagnoses. More drugs. More control.

BAM has been on the drawing boards for years. But after Aurora and Sandy Hook, the timing is right. The sub-text of BAM is: “People, we will protect you. We will gain access to the brain and re-channel it away from violence. You will be safe.”

BAM is the step before reconfiguring the brain, which is the long-term and underlying goal. These neuroscientists have no interest in the concept of freedom. They left that in the dust decades ago. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI)

For them, the brain is merely a machine that needs a great deal of tweaking, because people are naturally mis-programmed, and corrections must be built into a new and better system.

Of course, “new and better” will pivot on non-scientific value judgments, masked behind masses of techno-speak. And you will have no input into the choice of values. You’re the experimental device; the neuroscientists are the operators.

Everyone who is anyone is on board for this one. The National Institutes of Health, private foundations, universities, drug companies. They’ll all wrangle a piece of the pie.

The White House is touting BAM as job-creation as well. Of course they are. Huxley left that out of Brave New World. “This is a wonderful way to bring up employment numbers. If we take the engineering of humans far enough, everybody can work.”

If you’re wondering what the hell the federal government is doing mapping the human brain, you’re back in the Stone Age. You’re probably interested in, what did they used to call it, oh yes, the Constitution.

Excessive interest in that moldy document probably has a correlation with certain brain activity, which can be mapped and charted. And then you’re on a list: “The subject shows typical neuronal dysfunction in sub-sector 254-A. This is the James Madison Disorder. Recommend immediate detention and treatment.”

“A new study from the BAM-plus group at Harvard has found a significant relationship between home schooling and an excess velocity in synaptic transmission. Such velocity surpasses recommended limits.”

Yes, it’s a joke. Right now. But we’re not just on the slippery slope. We’ve gone down the hill a few new miles, as of today.

Back when professionally praised scientific lunatics like Dr. Ewen Cameron and Yale’s Jose Delgado declared that the human being had no right to his own intrinsic personality, people thought such a notion was absurd. But now, the language is far more clever and densely obscure.

It’s quite possible, move by move, to propagandize inhuman research, with government press releases, right into the era of the “brain-adapted” population.

Just as the public has bought into the idea that all mental disorders spring from “chemical imbalances,” despite the fact that no normal level of balance has ever been established, so it will be easy to convince the population that the abnormal brain activity of 100 billion neurons can be measured, categorized, specified, and treated.

It’s science. It must be true. Science marches on. Science is the hand-servant of humanity. Greatest good for the greatest number.

The worshipers at the altar of big government who believe its function is that of a giving god will go along, gladly.

For those of that faith, BAM sounds right, and therefore it must be right. No thinking required.

What about the rest of us? A succinct “don’t touch my brain, mother****er” is a good start. It has a nice ring to it. I’m sure it correlates with quite healthy levels of neuronal activity.

Here’s a prediction. You can take it to the bank. On that day when BAM completes its vaunted mission, our esteemed leaders will manage to exempt themselves from brain scans that might reveal their own dark visions and objectives.

It might even be called The Obama Exception.

If you’re sitting in a pew on the Left and you don’t like that one, try The Bush Exception. Under his brilliant reign, we had the Teen Screen program (http://www.teenscreen.org/), a maniacal project to test all children for mental disorders at a young age. It failed, and went out of business.

But BAM has a lot more juice. It aims to go the distance. It has the imprimatur of “hard science.” That’s the venue in which they cook up the biggest lies. The ones with real money behind them. And real Auschwitz experimenters.

sheme
1st March 2013, 18:38
These heal tests have been happening to our Neonates for years, I used to take these samples and send them of to the lab then it was for one test. A few more are included now it seems

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Screening/Pages/Newbornscreening.aspx - lets face it in 100 years you can have the DNA of every human being on earth.

Just in case this is another IPS contract. I object to my DNA being used or stored unless it is with love for humanity and Gods will.

william r sanford72
2nd March 2013, 00:18
well 5 hours and 155 pages into the book and i feel sick....cant finish in one sitting due to domestic chores.stunned...rage.....even if a small part of what i read is true.whats been going on here at the farm with my kids..my wife...me.im realy not sure what to believe.or hope to believe....i need time process this info.thanks for the heads up and the nudge...peace to you.

Bill Ryan
2nd March 2013, 01:33
In order to increase the audience and encourage more people to read this very important book, I thought it was worth spending some time (quite a bit actually) doing some basic editing on the inital rough PDF.

This version of the book appears to be the raw material of a book that was eventually published in 2006, as referenced in the bibliography of Robert Duncan's 2010 book "Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed" available on Amazon.

At the end of the book, I've also added an important "Further information" section.

(The format of this e-book with narrow margins and large fonts allows for confortable reading on a tablet or on screen.)

Jean-Luc, very many thanks to you for all the time you spent reformatting this very important book. Really valuable work.

HaveBlue
2nd March 2013, 02:09
This has to be the most important info on all of Avalon. Indeed the whole planet.
Thanks to all those that are making this known.

william r sanford72
2nd March 2013, 02:13
here i sit....promised myself to give it some time to roll around and process but thats not my way.gonna finish it then do that dance later.thanks very much for the members who know this is not some flight of stinking fancy....or a joke.whats happend to me and my family is no joke.we are not crazy and im not alone.thank you again from my heart to yours. William ronald sanford the 3rd. im not hiding anymore.

Hervé
2nd March 2013, 06:44
Well, well, well... what do you know...

Confirmation on how it's done in other quarters of the world... a credit to this best of forum and its contributors sharing and imparting topnotch data :) :

I have an unusual story from a couple of years ago, and I think it might be useful to share it here:

A few years ago I needed the extra money. It happened every once in a while, and I used to participate in some medical studies or in a pre research groups for a certain new product which is about to hit the market. that way I could raise my income.

In one of those instances, my sister told me she has started to participate in a study and asked me to see the ad:

"A research on the power of love and emotion - a person is needed, willing to let loose and think about love. Unorthodox labor - mental - not physical. What will you be required to do? To look at a picture of a man (accompanied with background music) and think as much of love as possible. Open your heart. What is the purpose of the study? To investigate the influence of thoughts over emotion. The frequency of your thoughts is important, therefore, high wages is ensured for those who do it the right way. plus Bonuses for those who make real efforts. your attempts are felt by a special sensor so you can not cheat. Must be motivated to earn as much as possible in order to continue. the study will last a few month."
This ad certainly raised some red flags, But,my curiosity got the best of me and I called and asked to give it a try.

The next day I arrived to a fancy office building in Tel aviv, in the corner of the building there was a camera that captures everyone who enters /leaves. The office was on a high floor. After I'd rung the bell a man of about 35 opened the door and I entered the room, (it was one of several rooms) it had a desk, a chair and a computer, it appeared to be something similar to a fancy lawyer's office. The man who opened the door has explained to me very briefly and concisely what I am suppose to do: I am suppose to concentrate and transmit emotions of love to the picture on the computer, then he asked if I think I'd have any trouble doing so. I said that I don't think so, and am willing to try.

He checked if I have any questions, I asked who is responsible for this research he said it was the responsibility of the Department of Psychology at Tel Aviv University, I wanted to know if the 'sensor' in the room (I didn't believe there was any) also transmitted something to me or only receives my 'supposed' transmission... his response was that it was not transmitting but is able to perceive the frequency and the nuances of my mind.

I noticed this man exuded coldness and had this blank look in his eyes, the exact opposite of love. back then I assumed it was part of the psychological experiment and I could not break it with a smile.

I sat in the armchair in front of the computer. On the screen was his own picture with a charming baby. he looked friendlier in the picture. He noted that members of the Department chose him as the perfect object for the research, that is to say, I basically needed to transmit love emotions to him.

Well, what can I say, I was curious, so I gave the best try that I could (wouldn't do it if I would be asked to transmit some negative thoughts to anyone)

They gave the option to change music in the computer, in order to get into the 'mood', romantic songs, oriental music, Love songs etc. I guessed that was part of the experiment. After 10 minutes he came back to the room and said that now I can start getting payment. He offered about ten dollars per hour. I agreed and continued to convey feelings of love to the picture of himself and the baby (so far it did not break any of my moral rules, so I had no problem to continue. Incidentally, they put headphones on my sister's head, but nothing with me).

Although he left the room when I concentrated ,I was still perceptive enough to see his reflection as he stood behind the window.

He didn't even give me an hour, after another 10 minutes he went in, asked if I wanted to come again, didn't request any other information, did not ask me anything, He was cold on the verge of him being extremely uncomfortable, I provided him with my information, he seemed as if doing a favour writing down my phone number. and that was it.

From what I understood back than, 1) not everyone is succeeding with this experiment 2) the payment per hour is determined by the amount of emotion the person's invests.

Two days later my sister went again (apart from me) , this time while concentrating on the picture he occasionally interrupted her and said she was NOT concentrating enough (She, on the other hand, felt she managed to transmit some strong love emotions). He requested of her to change her mood, or to try and concentrate more. At the end of the experiment she received some payment (she had to ask for it) and he still conducted himself as if he is a cold emotionless robot.

He emphasized that there is freedom and flexibility in choosing the hours but it is important to show diligence and perseverance.

The third time ,she called the day before and set the meeting for the next day at 1730 in the afternoon. When she reached the building, she took the elevator, got to the offices and discovered that the office is empty, the door is open and the rooms are empty without the computer, etc.,. She tried to call the cell phone number without success

A couple of days later, the guy answered her, she asked if they had a change of address or something, He muttered that .. yes, and is she interested to come to a different address? (No apologies or explanation whatsoever) At this point we decided to stop, this was too weird and too much of a dismissive attitude even for a so called psychological experiment.

Two days later I talked with someone at work who is a Tel Aviv university student in the psychology department, I gave him the details and he said it doesn't at all sounds like anything theirs. All the experiments they perform, he explained, must be signed by the participants on an explanatory page, which is elaborating all the conditions. Without it, he said, they can not begin the experiment. he was not familiar with this person's name and description, though, it does not necessarily mean anything in such a big department. As I mentioned, despite the financial temptation we decided to give up.

For anyone who has managed to read so far :) I wonder if any of you have ever encountered anything similar to this description, have you ever heard anything like that from anyone else, or maybe you have a guess to what is the possible meaning of such an attempt .

Many thanks in advance,

~^&*~^&*

Limor

This is an invitation for shy members to share what they know or have experienced... it might feel like your contribution gets lost at the bottom of the 50,000 posts pile... until the data fits into the puzzle :)

Hervé
2nd March 2013, 19:31
What do you know... electronic "slip":

‘Star Wars,’ ‘Star Trek’ play tricks on Obama’s mind
Carolyn Kaster/AP -

Mar 01, 2013 11:59 PM EST
The Washington PostPublished: March 1

President Obama on Friday urged cooperation between Democrats and Republicans on automatic budget cuts.

But the only things that seemed to be mixing were his science-fiction metaphors.

Obama’s ‘Jedi mind meld’ mixes sci-fi worlds (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/obamas-jedi-mind-meld-mixes-sci-fi-worlds/2013/03/01/749ca984-8291-11e2-a350-49866afab584_blog.html)

http://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_90x60/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2011/07/07/Style/Images/startrek1.jpg (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/obamas-jedi-mind-meld-mixes-sci-fi-worlds/2013/03/01/749ca984-8291-11e2-a350-49866afab584_blog.html)
Emily Heil MAR 1
The president conflates “Star Wars” and “Star Trek” in news conference.

During a news conference (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/03/01/obama-on-sequester-the-pain-will-be-real/?hpid=z1) at the White House, Obama said some people unfairly expected him to force Republicans to accept his terms in order to head off the spending cuts.

“Even though most people agree . . . I’m presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don’t take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right.”

That phrase, “Jedi mind meld,” which he uttered during the question-and-answer portion of the briefing (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/03/01/statement-president-sequester), appeared to combine elements from two distinct sci-fi worlds.
A “Jedi mind trick” is a power exercised by Jedi Knights in “Star Wars (http://starwars.com/),” usually accomplished by verbal ma­nipu­la­tion. (Perhaps the most famous example is from the original Star Wars movie in 1977, when Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi seems to hypnotize the evil Stormtroopers with a simple phrase: “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”)

But “mind meld” is a phenomenon from the television and movie series “Star Trek (http://www.startrek.com/).” It’s a method of communication used among Vulcans, like the main character, Spock. The technique was also used to extract information and control others.

Full article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/star-wars-star-trek-play-tricks-on-obamas-mind/2013/03/01/e746767e-82b2-11e2-a350-49866afab584_story.html

Hervé
5th March 2013, 02:45
Here is an inkling of what can be expected from the applications of such technologies, as has been done in the past and just being currently repeated:

... I can show them not just how to make a patient tractable, I can show them how to give him total amnesia so that he can then be taught like a child and may become useful in a few months. You can really wipe people out with electronics. Electric shock is so stupid and so childish that one wonders, one wonders.

So heavy is the concentration on electronics in the theta line, so closely connected with energy behavior is the anatomy of a theta being that only one trained in nuclear physics could have cracked this riddle. And with the data on this theta line, human treatment and the treatment of any life passes entirely into the hands of the electronics experts and out of the hands of the meddlers with minds whose training in electronics ends with knowing how to turn on an electric light and who yet have, at this writing, the only legislative passports into the craniums of the ill.

The era has just begun. Using theta line data, data accumulated from preclears about electronics, wavelengths, practices and social customs, a handful of electronics experts could bring entire nations into their command with very little work – and those trained in yesterday would be completely powerless to stop or even detect that pervasion of command.

This is regrettable, perhaps. Maybe all societies go this way. The atom bomb is a toy compared to a device which would turn into soulless slaves an entire city, an entire nation, an entire world. But instead of hiding this information, one should bring it to light. For if it goes underground, only then can it completely have its sway. One does not look for such an enslavement to occur, for you are reading the pages and the technologies which can and will defeat it.

Thus, in running your preclear, keep in mind that he has been, in the past, part of societies which had electronics down to a very fine point, which could control the very breathing of their subjects. Recall that he may have been part of a town, for instance, in which revolutionary, lazy or non-survival thought, if thought, would bring him, without will, to the steps of the local thought-police station.

Remember, in processing your preclear, that for thousands of years he has played the games of enslaving and being enslaved. And the depths of control were such, the acts in that control were such, as to outsoar any mere imagining from modern literature. Modern science fiction, even that, is a weak piker compared to the data of the past from which these writers of the future took their plots.

A public couldn't stomach what really went on before Earth. Your preclear isn't able to stomach it – that's why he's forgotten it.

A History of Man p.89-90, published in 1952 by L Ron Hubbard as "What To Audit."

Sammy
9th March 2013, 21:51

Jean-Luc, very many thanks to you for all the time you spent reformatting this very important book. Really valuable work.

from within this book -

In order to cover up and not draw attention to mind reading radar, the whole field of psychic
phenomena and paranormal psychology was invented to deceive the civilian populations of what
was occurring.

That's a huge statement to make. What of all the psychic phenomena experienced prior to the specific technology mentioned here (derived in the early 1970s) - was it "non human" implementation of the same technology? If so, are we dealing with multiple sources which creates a competition of sorts? Off world physical beings focused on earth born humans / other dimensionals that may have this technology directed at "us" / along with our lovely earth born human (or at least maybe semi human) cousins - WoW!

Could this explain why some clown like me has experienced a massive rise in my "psy" abilities over the last several years and my entire life to a lesser extent?

Is psy ability simply an experience for those who have opened themselves more to this technology?

What are the intentions of the various groups behind this technology?

Never could we get the amount of answers someone like me might hope for.

It is very, very hard not to get tremendously depressed over it all.

Could that be their ultimate goal? WoW to this all.

Where did you go Bill? No posts in 5 days? Hope you are well - Chester

Sammy
10th March 2013, 01:26
-------

A more recent interview:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_John_Hall_Dr_Robert_Duncan_Mind_Manipulation_an d_Cybernetic_Warfare_Feb_17_2011.mp3

Dr John Hall is on in the first half of the show, Dr Robert Duncan in the second.

While listening to Robert Duncan, I fell into a deep sleep (as if I was drugged), and only woke up to the closing music. I have little memory of what he was talking about. I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow, armed with a strong pot of coffee and the presence of a supportive friend. :)

This is certainly what I experienced... and now I am faced with wondering - has the source of these things simply been fellow humans? Or, are there such things as inter-dimensional entities who have been behind this (such as so many talked about in the Horus-Ra thread - especially the work of Dr. Malanga) or perhaps a combination of the two? Questions... only questions.

What is cool is that I can step outside of the experience (detach from it) and look at it with little emotion. What is weirder is knowing it is still occurring yet something is much different now about how I deal with it.

It is a fact, this forum (in my case) has been the BIG reason I have been able to handle it all.

That ringing in the ears thing is mind blowing. Then the next stage of the voices.

Now here's the rub. Who am I to "them?" This makes no sense. I am a nobody.

Is it possible I am just a random subject in someone else's experiment?

It truly makes zero sense as again, I am a nooooo body. I influence almost nothing in this 3D physical world.

I doubt this mystery could ever be solved.

Sammy
10th March 2013, 04:22

It would seem to me the technology works along with the target. Here's what I mean. Within you is an openness to some things and not others. If you are open to a Catholic theme and believe there truly is God and that there was a savior named Jesus, and you are blasted with a certain frequency, your imagination may think it sees a Virgin Mary floating in the sky.

That same frequency beam blasted at a devout Muslim may think they see Mohammed.

But the result they are hoping to achieve is that you perceive you have had an incredible, miraculous religious experience that validates your specific religion.

If you are prone to fanaticism then what is the result? You may be easily manipulated into acting "extremely" on behalf of your "religion."

That's how I believe it probably works... hand in hand with what your core "beliefs" may be.

This is what I am beginning to think happened to me.

What is difficult to figure out is how are my biggest lifetime synchronicities (synchronicities I only recently became aware of and aware of why they are significant) able to have happened? It really makes me doubt "time" based memories. Yet the artifacts... ahhhh the artifacts, can they also "change?"

Totally mind blowing.

hangel
11th March 2013, 16:42
there is a guy who use to have office not so far from me. he did some brain/neuro research on how illnesses start.. essentially all disease start in the brain and by the brain, brain can be stimulated to do that also. his contract expired recently and he was head-hunted by major Asian empire, the one that produces toys and all the stuff.. after few weeks we had this county's military visiting the institute.. isnt that weird that foreign country's military visits a UK's bioresearch institution? A new superpower is already here.

Hervé
16th March 2013, 00:46
Citadel of evil

National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 1.
by Steven J. Smith (http://whale.to/b/smith_sj_h.html)

NSA (http://whale.to/b/nsa.h.html)
NSA Part 2 (http://whale.to/b/national_security_agency_nsa2.html)
NSA Part 3 (http://whale.to/b/national_security_agency_nsa3.html)

Introduction:
The NSA (national security agency) was created in 1952, is headquartered at Fort Meade Maryland, and administered by the United States Department of Defense (DoD). Government generated disinformation portrays the NSA as strictly involved in the collection and analysis of foreign communications. In other words, electronic surveillance of foreign countries. Although specifically bared from domestic surveillance of American citizens by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978, the NSA has recently admitted to limited spying on American citizens. If this were the limit of NSA transgressions, the essay you're about to read would not be necessary. Sadly, the NSA is engaged in illegal activities that make electronic eavesdropping on American citizens seem almost trivial by comparison.

Over the years, there have been a number of newspaper articles and other media reports, claiming American intelligence agencies have tried to use individuals with psychic abilities to spy on other nations. The most widely publicized being project Stargate. In every instance, the intelligence agencies have claimed these efforts were a failure and terminated the project.

But consider for a moment...

How often does the CIA, NSA, or DIA openly admit to failure? Especially in connection to some new espionage technique. What better way to deflect public scrutiny away from some topic (or secret project), than to announce that after spending millions of dollars, no useful results were obtained. The American government has a long history of using such misdirection ploys to hide its covert activities. In point of fact, the American government has a very successful psychic espionage/warfare program. It was initiated shortly after WWII, has been operational since the early 1950s, and is administered by the NSA. The primary motivation for keeping this program so highly classified (secret), concerns the appalling nature of how these psychics are created, trained, and deployed.

The NSA is involved in some of the most heinous crimes and vicious acts of barbarism ever perpetrated on humanity. Even the monstrous autocracies committed by WWII Nazi war criminals pale in comparison to the crimes of the NSA. This document concerns itself with nothing less than the wholesale medical experimentation, torture and outright murder of American children, some less than six years old. The rationale behind these despicable acts? To create a secret slave army of government controlled super psychics, which at present, number in the tens of thousands. The soldiers (both men and women) of this vast psychic army live and die at the whims of DNI (director of national intelligence) and NCA (national command authority). It's ironic that Nazi biologists and doctors involved in human experimentation, relocated to America in the aftermath of WWII (under Operation Paperclip), were the precursors responsible for this foul excursion into the darkest corners of evil and depravity.

Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency) to view Wikipedia article on NSA (opens in a new browser window).
Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act) to view Wikipedia article on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (opens in a new browser window).
Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Stargate) to view Wikipedia article on Project Stargate (opens in a new browser window).
Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Paperclip) to view Wikipedia article on Operation Paperclip (opens in a new browser window).
Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation) to view Wikipedia article on Nazi human medical experimentation (opens in a new browser window).

National security:
Why is the NSA engaged in such loathsome behavior? Is the NSA protecting you and your loved ones from terrorists? In a word, No... Is the NSA defending truth, justice, and the American way? Sorry, wrong again.

In order to understand why, you must first understand what the term "national security" really means. Many assume it means protecting the people and property belonging to the citizens of our beloved country. Alas, nothing could be farther from the truth. In legal terms, the word "national" (derived from the root word "nation"), and the word "country" are NOT interchangeable. A country is a geographical area having well defined boundaries. A nation is a political entity asserting ultimate authority over that geographical area. So when a government official uses the term "national security", what he/she really means is the security of the entity that asserts authority over the geographic area we know as the USA. In other words, the term "national security" means the security of the government, not the security of the people. And the National Security Agency (NSA) is that part of the government tasked with keeping the government safe and secure.

But safe and secure from who?

Obviously, the people living within the geographical boundaries over which the government asserts its ultimate authority. In other words, you & me...

The rest of this essay outlines in graphic detail how the NSA accomplishes its government mandated mission.

Psychic abilities:
From Cassandra of Troy, and the Pythia (prophet) of Delphi in ancient times, to the writings of Nostradamus and the more contemporary works of Edger Cayce. Psychics and their abilities form a common thread, starting at the very foundations of history, and continuing to the present. Furthermore, psychic individuals are found in all cultural groups. From Africa to Scandinavia, from China to the American Indians. It seems no group or culture is without examples of people who manifest psychic abilities. Yet despite all of the historical evidence, and obvious impact on the events surrounding their lives, psychics and their abilities remain at best an elusive mirage, possessing an almost chimerical quality.

Clearly, from the perspective of evolution, psychic ability would seem to be a very pro-survival trait. For example, knowing there's a man eating tiger waiting in ambush, when traversing grass lands of the Serengeti, or knowing where to find buffalo on the vast American plains, will definitely improve an individuals chance for survival. So why are there so few examples of truly gifted psychics? The answer involves the love/hate relationship implicit in psychic abilities. Would you really want to work with someone who knew your innermost secrets? Do you want a neighbor who could see exactly what you're doing in your bedroom, or in your bathroom, or even in your dreams? How would you feel about somebody who could influence what you're thinking without saying a word, or even being in the same room with you. Would you feel safe around that individual?

But it gets worse.

What chance do you have for job promotion, when your psychic co-worker can covertly influence the boss, or see into the future and knows just what moves the company should make to thrive and prosper? And what if that psychic individual could manifest some of the more exotic abilities? Abilities such as telekinesis (moving objects with the mind), pyrokinesis (ability to manipulate fire), or even manifesting a double (bilocation) of him/her self (or worse, your wife/husband). If you're anything near normal, then about now the hairs on the back of your neck are starting to tingle. You're also beginning to wonder if its such a good idea to let that person live, let alone roam free your neighborhood. In religious terms, everybody wants Jesus to manifest miracles and save them from evil, but if the gentleman from Nazareth were to show up tomorrow, odds are real good he'd be nailed to another cross (or shot in the head, etc.) within a few weeks. Looked at another way, a certain amount of psychic ability (such as normal intuition) is accepted by society. But anyone displaying exceptional abilities will be quickly ostracized, if not outright murdered. An in-depth review of the historical record shows that many of those who possessed exceptional psychic abilities, met with an untimely and/or unnatural death.

Perhaps you begin to appreciate the dilemma American government officials faced, when shortly after WWII it became apparent, that by employing modern medical techniques it was now possible to routinely create individuals with prodigious psychic powers and abilities. Obviously these individuals would be useful. But how would the government control them?

A prison for the mind:
How do you control a person who is able to walk through solid walls, or kill with a single glance? A person who can see the future, and knows what you're about to say or do. A person who can make you eat broken glass and enjoy the experience, or make you point a gun at your own head and pull the trigger. A person who can influence the weather, start fires by mere thought (pyrokinesis), or blackout an entire city by touching an ordinary power pole (electrokinesis). There can be little doubt that from a political, military or espionage perspective, such a person is both incredibly valuable AND unbelievably dangerous. Can you imagine an American general, his mouth watering at the prospect of commanding an army of psychic killers, AND his knees shaking when he considers what would happen if that army ever rebelled? Or a high ranking intelligence official, a gleam in his eye as he contemplates knowing his enemies deepest secrets, AND his palms sweating when he considers that a telepathic spy can send thoughts, just as easily as he or she receives them.

To what lengths would a military general or government official go, in order to guarantee absolute control over a psychic soldier, assassin, or spy? And more importantly, how will that absolute control be achieved?

The answer is both very simple and chillingly gruesome.

You turn the mind of the psychic into a prison, and you make him/her both the prison guard, and the prisoner. The first step is accomplished through the use of extreme physical and psychological torture. This causes massive dissociation, thereby splitting the mind into multiple personas (personalities). Psychoactive drugs are also administered during this step to heighten mental impact of the pain, thereby accelerating the process of mental splitting. Next you train different personas to perform different tasks. Then, you use ECT electro-convulsive-therapy (also known as electroshock treatment) to "lock in" the personas, and destroy any trace of recollection in the dominate personality of the now split off personas. Finally, you do all of this to the psychic while he or she is still a child (under the age of 10). At this point, you have created the perfect psychic warrior. Capable of committing any act, no matter how vile or self destructive, all under the absolute control of his or her handlers. However, the physical injury, emotional scars, mental confusion, and spiritual rape inflicted upon the hapless psychic child by this inhuman brutality, will last a lifetime...

If you feel revulsion at what I've just described, you're far from alone.

The next question that must be answered is where do you find individuals with the prerequisite expertise to perform such a detailed and thorough job of shattering, and rebuilding a human mind? The obvious answer is the government intelligence agencies. These organizations employ some of the best psychiatrists, psychologists and behavioral scientists to be found anywhere in the world. They're also consummate experts at interrogation and psychological warfare techniques. Precisely the skill set required for building a psychic version of the Manchurian candidate. But of course, mercilessly torturing innocent children goes well beyond the constitutional boundaries of acceptable government behavior, not to mention violating local, state, federal, and international law. The solution? Use a secret presidential executive order (memorandum) to create a new intelligence agency that operates outside statutory law, congressional oversight, or constitutional limits. In this way, the NSA was created by president Harry S. Truman in June of 1952, and for the first few years of its existence, remained so secret that even its name was classified. A very odd beginning for an agency supposedly tasked with the mundane job of intercepting foreign communications, but the perfect disguise for a collection of amoral medical professionals and sadistic military thugs intent on turning innocent children into psychic robots to serve the malevolent interests of a government run amok

Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder) to view Wikipedia article on Dissociate Identity Disorder (aka multiple personality disorder) (opens in a new browser window).

For those who wish a more detailed description of the process used in creating psychic slaves, see: National Security Agency - Part 2, A prison for the mind. (http://whale.to/b/national_security_agency_nsa2.html)

The rise of psychotronics:
Definition - Psychotronics: The study of the interaction between matter, energy and the mind, especially the supposed relationship in Para-psychological effects.

Even with the brainwashing techniques described above (1.1.2), deploying and controlling thousands of psychic slaves is still a rather daunting task. The problem breaks down into three major areas of concern.

Security. There is always the possibility that a psychic might get caught. Or worse, might go rogue and escape his/her handlers.
Targeting. Somehow the psychic must be introduced to, or made aware of and familiar with, his/her intended target. A dificult task if the target is a foreign head of state or high ranking military officer.
Psychic strength or ability. Despite the use of intrauterine and neonatal hormone treatments (3.2.2), genetic variability still plays a large role in eventual psychic ability exhibited by the child. While certain psychoactive drugs could be used to boost psychic abilities, these also exacerbate problems 1 & 2 (above).
By the late 1950s (6-8 years into the secret NSA program), these three problem areas were starting to limit further expansion of what was otherwise proving to be, a very valuable adjunct to the more conventional techniques of political propaganda (population control), espionage, and assassination.

A solution was sought, and eventually found. By using a combination of microwave radiation, modulated with EEG (Electroencephalogram) brain waves of the psychic, and aimed at the desired individual/location, it was no longer necessary for the assassin/spy/agent provocateur to be anywhere near his/her intended target. Furthermore, the telecommunications industry could be covertly enlisted to transport the modulated microwave signal to any remote location desired.

What a delicious irony!

The NSA, an agency ostensibly tasked with intercepting foreign communications, is in fact, using the world wide telecommunications network to piggyback the brain waves of its psychic army...

Where first generation NSA psychics had to be deployed in the field. Now they could be safely cloistered in purpose built facilities, with targeting accomplished by simply entering the latitude and longitude coordinates into a local console tied to the psychotronics network. Furthermore, even psychics with weaker innate abilities could be used since the psychotronics network would amplify or boost their EEG brain waves to any desired level. Psychotronics also allowed psychoactive drugs to be administered via IV (intravenous) drip. This has several very beneficial advantages. First it allows psychic ability to be "fine tuned" to the mission profile. Second, the use of psychoactive drugs to boost abilities means that weaker psychics can be employed, thereby lowering the risk, should a psychic turn against his/her handlers. Lastly, a (weaker) psychic that does manage to escape his or her handlers will be far less dangerous to apprehend (once the psychoactive drugs wear off). In summary, the use of psychotronics solved all three problem areas listed above, and facilitated continued expansion of the psychic warfare program.

Another interesting aspect of Psychotronics concerns what can be influenced through a Psychotronics channel. At the present state of technology, only living things (plants, animals, humans, etc.) can be influenced through a Psychotronics channel. Influencing inanimate matter (telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, etc.) still requires the psychic to be located within a few miles of the intended target.

As a side note, Harold Puthoff (National Security Agency 1960-1963), was one of the more notable contributors to the field of psychotronics, see Puthoff H & Targ R, "A perceptual channel for information transfer over kilometer distances: Historical perspective and recent research", Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol 64, No 3, pp 329-354, March 1976. However, it is the authors opinion that some of this IEEE paper and his 1970s SRI research were disinformation intended to draw attention away from his earlier work at the NSA.

Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_Research_Institute#Research_outside_of_th e_mainstream) to view Wikipedia article on SRI research into Clairvoyance and ESP (opens in a new browser window).
Click Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Puthoff) to view Wikipedia article on Harold Puthoff (opens in a new browser window).

For more information on the specific application and targeting of modulated microwaves to influence mental processes, see authors companion paper Remote Mind Control (http://whale.to/b/remote_mind_control.html).

The Black Hole:
Its official name is classified, but those who work (and live) there simply call it "The Black Hole". Located within the sprawling 100 square mile confines of Marine Base Quantico, The Black Hole complex consists of a multi-story black glass building (reminiscent of NSA head quarters building at Fort Mead, MD.), several separate underground dormitories, capable of accommodating several thousand psychics (plus their chaperones), and a number of above ground support structures, including barracks for a Marine security contingent, several dormitories for psychic handlers, a multi-bed infirmary, and most surprisingly, an onsite crematorium. The last is necessary because even with the extreme security measures taken to ensure absolute control over the psychics, there are still a significant number of, shall we call them "accidents" (1.1.2). It seems The Black Hole is deserving of its name, since many who go in, never come out...

The black glass building roof has a multitude of large satellite dishes and oversized cooling units (psychotronics consumes lots of bandwidth and generates a large amount of heat, see section 1.1.3). Inside the building, the above ground floors include office space for clerical employees, psychic handlers, and managerial personnel. The floors are covered in ceramic tile rather than carpet, since its less trouble to clean after a psychic "accident". The multiple underground floors house the psychotronics (computers & electronics) equipment and ops rooms. There are underground hallways that connect the ops areas to the separate psychic dormitories.

The psychic dormitories include a central kitchen with walk-in freezers, coolers, and dry goods storage area, all connected to the surface by freight elevators that also serve as the access points for marine security teams when there's an "incident" in one of the dormitories. There is no dining room, the psychics are confined to their individual quarters, except when they're involved in a mission. Below the kitchen are several levels of psychic dormitories, stacked one on top of another, all tied together with elevators that require a magnetic stripe card and access code to operate. No elevator traverses more than one level. Each dormitory level consists of a long central hallway, with branch corridors leading to the dormitory units. Each dormitory unit consists of several floors of quarters with a live in "chaperone" on each floor. There are security control doors on each psychic living quarters, and on the corridor leading to the main hallway. Each of these doors requires a magnetic stripe card and access code to operate. Each live in chaperone quarters has a small panel with door status indicator lights, and emergency call button to summon an armed Marine security team in case of an "accident". If a Marine security team is summoned, they will shoot to kill, any psychic found out of their quarters, any chaperone who is acting strangely, and even other security team members who start acting strange, or fail to follow orders, or who fail to precisely follow the predetermined procedures. Security within the psychic dormitories is a VERY serious matter...

Each psychic quarters consists of a living room, bed room, bath room with shower, and a kitchenette. The living room has an access controlled TV. The TV is not used for entertainment. Rather it is used to condition the psychic with visual media, expressly selected for his or her specialty. For instance a psychic specializing in influencing Russian emigrants or embassy personnel will only watch shows in Russian language. Conversely, a psychic assassin will be shown movies involving murder. And a psychic who specializes in inducing their victims to commit acts of pedophilia, will be shown pornographic movies involving underage children. There is no behavior so vile, no crime so heinous, no deed so monstrous, that the NSA doesn't already have a psychic warrior trained, and ready to induce some victim into performing the act.

Some psychics are so dangerous that an entire dormitory unit is used to house a single individual.

Click Here (http://electrogravitics.net/nsa1-map.html) to view Google map of Marine Base Quantico (opens in a new browser window).

Along with The Black Hole, there is another major contingent of psychics housed in underground dormitories at NSA headquarters in Fort Meade Maryland. There are also smaller facilities (6 to 12 psychics) located on the outskirts of ALL major American cities, important military bases, and many political hot spots (northern Idaho for example). These smaller facilities are primarily used when a quick response is needed, and as a general rule, house less dangerous psychics (mind readers, thought/emotion changers, dream hijackers, etc.). Many of the smaller facilities use a common building plan, consisting of a 2 or 3 story building masquerading as a commercial business. The first floor is all office space, and acts as a ruse to hide the activities taking place on the second and third floors. The three story version (12 psychics) will have a kitchen, multiple ops rooms, and dining/recreation area on the second floor. The third floor consists of individual living quarters for the psychics and chaperones. The two story version (6 psychics) combines the living quarters, ops rooms, kitchen, dining/recreation area into a single upper floor. All smaller facilities have 2 or 3 oversized satellite dishes on the roof, generally mounted in such a way as to hide them from ground level observation. The dishes are aimed south at the geo-synchronous satellite belt, and serve as the Psychotronics link.

Dramatis personae:
Its time to meet the people who make up a typical American psychic ops team.

The Psychic: This individual is at the core of the team. Every one else on the team is there to support the psychic. Some teams include more than one psychic. For instance, a psychic that is skilled at causing pain but unable to read minds, might be teamed up with another psychic who is skilled at reading minds but unable to do anything else. Another useful team consists of one psychic who is able to kill a target, and one (or more) psychic(s ) with defensive skills (able to shield the attacker from pain). These teams are used to attack targets that are protected by other psychics.

The Mission Coordinator: Always male, and sometimes referred to as "The Suit" because of his clothing. This person is the team leader. He's receives mission orders from his superiors, organizes the mission, and selects the appropriate psychic(s) to carry out the operation. He also does the post mission paperwork, and reports mission results back to his superiors. Like the psychics, the suit has also undergone trauma based programming (3.2.1a). He carries a concealed hand gun (with silencer), and is programmed (hard wired) to kill the psychic and then himself, if he feels any intrusion into his mind. For security reasons, psychics are trained never to look at the face of the suit.

The Biomedical Technician: Also known as the "Bio Tech". This team member sits next to, and monitors the psychic warrior. The bio tech also administers the psychoactive drugs used to boost the psychic's mental abilities. Many Bio Techs flunked out of medical school or served as field medics in the Army.

The Communications Technician: Also known as the "Comm. Tech". This individual is responsible for monitoring the psychotronics console (1.1.3), making sure the connection between psychic and target is accurate and stable. A sizeable number of Comm. Techs are convicted computer hackers.

While the psychics and suits live on-site, techs are civilian contractors and commute to work.

A day in the life:
Following a psychic through a typical day, will prove useful in understanding what its like to be one of America's new breed of front line solders. But before we start, the reader should understand The Black Hole operates on a 24/7 basis. So the terms "morning", "afternoon", or "night" are relative, and bear no relation to the actual time in Quantico. NSA psychics live in an underground maze of rooms, elevators, and hallways (1.2.1), never seeing the light of day.

Morning starts with a visit from the chaperon, who administers a stimulant drug injection to counteract the sedative, administered by injection just before bedtime, the night before. The psychic is then left to shower use the toilet and generally wake up, while the chaperone administers stimulants to his/her other charges. Next comes breakfast, delivered by electric golf cart from the central kitchen, and distributed by the chaperone to each of the psychics, who eat alone in their quarters. The food is very good. It must have high nutritional value to help mitigate physiological damage caused by the steady cocktail of drugs given to the psychics on a daily basis. Along with breakfast are several pills, taken to counteract the long term liver and kidney damage resulting from the metabolic breakdown products of psychoactive drugs.

Generally, the morning is spent watching TV programs, specifically targeted at each psychic's special abilities (1.2.1). Occasionally, as a special treat, they are allowed to watch a movie. Often, it's a Disney animated movie. Remember, these psychics have the mind of a child, even though they are full grown adults. They were never allowed to mature mentally, since that would just make them more dangerous and harder to handle. Some, depending on how their abilities are used, can't even read. None of them can write or do simple math. As another example, most of the psychic assassins have no idea what death is, and no knowledge whatsoever of right and wrong. They just do as they're told...

At noon they are given lunch by the chaperone, again with more pills. This time to help prepare them for their afternoon mission. Many of these pills are designed to act as metabolic buffers against deleterious physical side effects of the strong psychoactive drugs employed during their mission. Depending on the nature and/or duration of the mission, lunch will be their last meal of the day, since after the mission, the psychic may not be able to eat any solid food without vomiting for the next 6 to 12 hours.

When its time, the chaperone hands the psychic over to The Suit (1.2.2), who walks with him/her to a nearby briefing room. The suit starts by giving the psychic a candy bar, laced with yet more drugs. These drugs are designed to enhance memory and engender a friendly rapport with the suit, thereby making it less likely the psychic will turn against him during the mission. Next, the suit shows the psychic photographs of the target, and explains the mission details. If the psychic is going to speak into the targets mind, the suit has the psychic memorize the exact phrases to be used. Once the suit is satisfied the psychic understands the mission, they proceed to an ops room, where the actual mission will be carried out. In the ops room, the psychic is seated in a reclining padded chair, and the suit loads targeting coordinates into the psychotronics console (1.1.3).

After the psychotronics console indicates proper targeting has been achieved, the suit calls in the other team members (comm. tech & bio tech, see 1.2.2). The bio tech straps the psychic into the chair, attaches the EEG head band and heart monitor wires, inserts an IV needle into the psychic's arm, and starts an IV drip. Next the bio tech uses a syringe to push the first dose of psychoactive drugs into the IV line, thereby boosting the psychic into the heightened mental state required to complete his/her mission. Meanwhile, the comm. tech is monitoring both the target's heart beat and psychic's heart beat. When these are synchronized, the psychic is in deep mental contact with the target, and the mission begins. As the mission proceeds, the suit issues commands to the psychic and technicians to modify mission parameters as required to complete a successful operation.

Once the mission is completed, the comm. tech severs the psychotronics connection, and the bio tech injects a psychoactive antidote into the IV drip line, thereby bringing the psychic back to some semblance of a normal mind state. Next, the biomedical technician removes the EEG head band and heart monitor wires, un-straps the psychic. Finally, when the psychic is able to walk, the suit takes him/her back to the dormitory and hands them over to the chaperone. At this point, it's the chaperone's responsibility to stabilize the psychic with still more drugs, feed them if they are able to eat, and then put them to sleep with an injection of sedatives.

After being mercilessly tortured as a small children (1.1.2), then ruthlessly trained to use their abilities in service of the NSA, the average psychic starts work in The Black Hole at age 17. By age 30, few are left alive...

Mission profiles:
In order to fully appreciate what the NSA is doing to the world in general, and America in particular, it will prove useful to examine some typical psychic mission profiles. While far from a complete list, they are representative of the myriad ways in which the NSA employs its army of psychic slaves on an unsuspecting public.

1.2.4a: Market Manipulation
What if you could use psychics to secretly influence key decision makers at major mutual funds, pension funds, and hedge funds. In other words, what if you knew which way the financial markets were going to move, because you were the one making them move that way. This is precisely what the NSA does on a daily basis. The goal? To systematically strip the small investor of his/her wealth, and transfer that money to government employee pension funds and those large corporate asset pools that are under covert government control. For large American financial institutions, the choice is very simple. Play along or go broke...

Is it any wonder that (federal) government budgets continue to rise every year, while American families make do with less?

1.2.4b: Marital Infidelity & Pedophilia
What if you could have the woman of your dreams? An easy wish to fulfill if a psychic implanted the dream, and the NSA already has your "specified dream girl" in their employ (3.2.1b). What if you could turn almost anyone into a pedophile? The NSA has psychics that can do just that in a remarkably short period of time. And of course you'll need trained children (both male and female) ready to satisfy the newly created pedophile's every desire (another NSA specialty). Can you imagine the possibilities for blackmail?

This is precisely how many politicians and high ranking corporate officers are controlled.

1.2.4c: Assassination by Accident and Natural Causes
What if you were driving home late one night and saw a big rock in the middle of the road, so you swerved to miss it. However... You didn't see the 150 foot vertical drop off until your car plunged over the lip. Or maybe you're asleep one night, when you hear a noise that startles you awake. There at the hallway door, you see an intruder with a knife in his hand. So you grab the gun you keep in the night stand next to the bed, and shoot the intruder. As the smoke clears and the ringing in your ears subsides, you realize with growing horror you've just shot your husband, who was returning to bed after going to the bathroom.

Accidental death, courtesy of telepathic projection by NSA psychics.

Is death by heart attack, burst aneurysm, of cerebral hemorrhage a "natural cause"? Not if NSA psychics influence your heart rate, blood pressure, or vascular dilatation...

1.2.4d: Tainted food supplies and E. coli outbreaks
Natural food sources such as meats and vegetables, are not entirely free of bacterial contamination. Rather, bacterial contamination of food is minimized through a combination of techniques, including proper washing, handling, and packaging to preclude any cross contamination from other bacterial sources, and refrigeration to inhibit further growth of native bacteria already present within the food. In this manner, bacterial contamination levels in foods are maintained at sufficiently low levels, as to pose a minimal risk to healthy individuals.

Suppose a team of psychics, adept at pyrokinesis (ability to manipulate heat and fire) used their ability to raise the temperature within a batch of processed meat (such as hamburger), thereby allowing the native bacteria to resume growing (and dividing) for a period of several days...

In this way, NSA controlled psychics are able to create wide spread outbreaks of food born illness, on command, and with complete impunity

1.2.4e: Manipulating the foreign policy of other nations
There can be little doubt that American military leadership would like nothing better, than a full scale invasion of Iran. However, they need a pretext (excuse) to justify their actions. At present, the continued enrichment of uranium, supposedly for use in civilian nuclear power generation, is not sufficient provocation to justify a military invasion of Iran.

Querying a (former) government psychic, revealed the following tidbit of information.

Q. Where are your parents?
A. They died in auto accident. Then I went to live with my grandmother, but she also died.

Q. What happened next?
A. A lady took me and my sister Moni (short for Monica) to a place where men hurt us real bad.

Q. What happened to Moni?
A. They hurt her too much and she died. I miss her a lot.

Q. What did they train you to do?
A. Influence other people with my mind, and speak different languages.

Q. What languages do you speak?
A. Russian, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, and Persian.

Q. What sort of influencing did you do in Persian language?
A. Hate America. Hate Jews. Hate Saudi Arabia. Blame Saudi Arabia.

No doubt, when the sneak attack (on American military forces) finally happens, the President will label it as another:

"Day That Will Live in Infamy!"...

Summary:
The American government, ostensibly engaged protecting the lives and property of American citizens, is simultaneously (and covertly) stripping those very same citizens of their wealth, security, and freedom. To be blunt, the American government is using NSA controlled psychics in a secret war against its own citizenry. The ultimate goal being to turn every single man, woman, and child living in America, into a government controlled slave laborer. It has taken 50+ years, but the transformation of America from a bastion of freedom and democracy, into a vast slave labor camp spanning an entire continent, is almost complete. Slavery does not require guards with guns, or cells with bars, or even awareness of enslavement. If you can build a prison for the mind...

In part two, we shall take an in depth look at how that prison was constructed.

Disclaimer:
ALL information contained herein is derived from public sources, widely accepted scientific principles, remote viewing, and/or deprogramming sessions of (former) government trained psychics. The author has NO written or verbal agreement with ANY governmental agency forbidding disclosure of the information contained herein. In disclosing this information, the author is exercising his right to free speech as a private citizen of the United States of America.

End
National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 1

National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 2. A prison for the mind by Steven J. Smith (http://whale.to/b/national_security_agency_nsa2.html)
National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 3. Collateral damage by Steven J. Smith (http://whale.to/b/national_security_agency_nsa3.html)

[2010 Oct EW] Steven J. Smith Murdered? (http://whale.to/b/steven_j1.html) He passed away in the most painful way possible. It was drawn out over a five day period, rapid pressurization and depressurization which resulted in what can be described as the bends. The attack commenced on October 3rd and continued until his expiration on October 8th. They stopped microwaving him on October 2nd, then recommenced microwaves after starting the new remote torture (RT) on October 3rd. Symptoms included involuntary hiccuping, ear popping, nausea, inability of internal organs to adjust, and possibly air bubbles in the blood stream. As was his way to not ask for help, he did not until October 6th. I think the NSA psychic that was used in the targeting process was killed by the handlers, resulting in Steve's death.

lookbeyond
16th March 2013, 06:55

It would seem to me the technology works along with the target. Here's what I mean. Within you is an openness to some things and not others. If you are open to a Catholic theme and believe there truly is God and that there was a savior named Jesus, and you are blasted with a certain frequency, your imagination may think it sees a Virgin Mary floating in the sky.

That same frequency beam blasted at a devout Muslim may think they see Mohammed.

But the result they are hoping to achieve is that you perceive you have had an incredible, miraculous religious experience that validates your specific religion.

If you are prone to fanaticism then what is the result? You may be easily manipulated into acting "extremely" on behalf of your "religion."

That's how I believe it probably works... hand in hand with what your core "beliefs" may be.

This is what I am beginning to think happened to me.

What is difficult to figure out is how are my biggest lifetime synchronicities (synchronicities I only recently became aware of and aware of why they are significant) able to have happened? It really makes me doubt "time" based memories. Yet the artifacts... ahhhh the artifacts, can they also "change?"

Totally mind blowing.

Hi Justone, finally catching up on this thread and saw your post.It makes sense that this technology would make use of ones pre- existing belief system, however my vision was of Egyptian appearance (black arms and colourful armbands)and my "religious predisposition" at the time was anglosaxon christianity.For me then and now i feel/understand this was some type ultra/extradimensional "Guardian" of my Daughters, reassuring me at a time when i felt a fear that i had never known before.

This experience is one of which led me to search for answers and hence join a forum.

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

araucaria
16th March 2013, 12:09
@Amzer Zo post #53
Oscar Pistorius is pleading 1.2.4.c, I wonder what the courts will make of that...

EC1000
13th May 2013, 19:30
hmmm. I get ringing in my ears very often and out of the blue-usually only lasts a matter of seconds. I think I'm gonna have to read this book. Thanks, OP

EC1000
13th May 2013, 20:04
Citadel of evil

National Security Agency (NSA) - Part 1.
by Steven J. Smith (http://whale.to/b/smith_sj_h.html)

weird, man. my ears started to ring after reading this article for a few minutes.

Hervé
5th June 2013, 21:26
Slowly dripping into the public domain...

Tiny Helicopter Piloted By Human Thoughts (http://www.livescience.com/37160-tiny-helicopter-piloted-by-human-thoughts.html)
Elizabeth Palermo, TechNewsDaily Contributor
Date: 04 June 2013 Time: 07:03 PM ET

http://i.livescience.com/images/i/000/053/483/original/mind-quadcopter.png?1370387298
CREDIT: University of Minnesota

You may have had remote controlled airplanes growing up, but they probably weren't as cool as the quadcopter. This tiny helicopter looks a lot like a toy, but it's really a high-tech robot controlled exclusively by human thought.

Developed by a team of researchers at the University of Minnesota, the four-blade helicopter, or quadcopter, can be quickly and accurately controlled for a sustained amount of time using the electrical impulses associated with a subject's thoughts.

The team used a noninvasive technique known as electroencephalography (http://www.technewsdaily.com/15966-mental-screening-predict-murder.html) (EEG) to record the electrical brain activity of five different subjects. Each subject was fitted with a cap equipped with 64 electrodes, which sent signals to the quadcopter over a WiFi network.

6LWz4qa2XQA

The subjects were positioned in front of a screen that relayed images of the quadcopter's flight through an on-board camera, allowing them to see the course the way a pilot would. The plane, which was driven with a pre-set forward moving velocity, was then controlled by the subject's thoughts.

By imagining that they were using their right hand, left hand and both hands together, subjects controlled the flight path of the plane. If they imagined raising their left hand, for example, the plane turned left. If they imagined raising their hands together, the plane lifted higher in the air.

Once they got the hang of it, subjects were able to fly the quadcopter through foam rings scattered around the indoor course.

"Our study shows that for the first time, humans are able to control the flight of flying robots using just their thoughts, sensed from noninvasive brain waves," said Bin He, lead scientist behind the study and a professor with the University of Minnesota's College of Science and Engineering.

He and his fellow researchers plan on using the study to further their understanding of how a brain-computer interface (http://www.technewsdaily.com/5266-wheres-my-future-brain-computer-interface.html) (BCI) can help assist, augment or repair cognitive or sensory-motor functions in those suffering from paralysis or other disabilities.

"Our next goal is to control robotic arms using noninvasive brain wave signals," said He. "With the eventual goal of developing brain-computer interfaces that aid patients with disabilities or neurodegenerative disorders."

The University of Minnesota team isn't the only group of researchers making breakthroughs in the field of brain-controlled avionics. Scientists at the University of Essex in the U.K. are also working with researchers at NASA to create a BCI that can be used aboard a spacecraft simulator (http://www.technewsdaily.com/17244-look-nasa-no-hands-astronauts-fly-on-brainpower-alone.html). The team hopes to one day use the interface to assist fatigued astronauts during space travel.

And last year, researchers at Zhejiang University in China were able to control a hovering drone (http://www.technewsdaily.com/6154-mind-control-flying-drone.html) using a commercial EEG headset, setting the stage for more advanced uses of this noninvasive brain technology in the future.

This story was provided by TechNewsDaily (http://TechNewsDaily.com), a sister site to LiveScience. Email asklizzyp@gmail.com or follow her @techEpalermo (https://twitter.com/techEpalermo). Follow us @TechNewsDaily (https://twitter.com/TechNewsDaily), on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TechNewsDaily) or on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/100300602874158393473/posts).

Hervé
5th June 2013, 21:34
... and this one gives an idea on the reverse of what Robert Duncan has been talking about... reverse it and you get a mind control tool that the body owner has a hard time with...

The Wi-Fi in your home can track your moves like Xbox Kinect (http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/wi-fi-your-home-can-track-your-moves-xbox-kinect-6C10194118)
Devin Coldewey NBC News

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/streams/2013/June/130604/6C7728876-light-gesture.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg
YouTube / WiSee, Gestures made in mid-air are tracked by WiSee, a low-cost Wi-Fi-based technology.

Want to switch off the living room lights from bed, change channels while washing dishes, or turn the heat up from the couch? A team at the University of Washington has rigged a standard Wi-Fi home network (http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/06/04/wi-fi-signals-enable-gesture-recognition-throughout-entire-home/) to detect your movements anywhere in the home and convert them into commands to control connected devices.

Gesture recognition is the latest fad in games and tech, but even the newest systems require high-tech depth-sensing cameras or other special hardware. Microsoft's new Kinect, for instance, uses a photon-measuring method called "time of flight" sensing that was, until the Kinect was announced, limited to high-tech laboratories. And Kinect isn't small, either.

UW computer science students, led by assistant professor Shyam Gollakota, looked at the gesture-detection puzzle another way — specifically, how people affect the environment they're already in.

Our bodies distort the Wi-Fi signals we use to beam information to and from our laptops and phones. By watching those signals very closely, the team could determine not just what room you're in, but where you're standing and how you're moving your body. They call the system WiSee.

"By analyzing the variations of these signals over time, we can enable full-body gestures that go beyond simple hand motions," said Qifan Pu, a visiting student and one of the team at UW, in a video outlining the work.

That's no easy task: the "doppler effect" that our bodies have on the wavelength and path of the Wi-Fi signals is miniscule, meaning reliable measurement with consumer-grade hardware is difficult. But the WiSee team's expertise worked it out.

Once the sensing process was rigged up, the group combined the gesture recognition with store-bought home automation devices that wirelessly control lights, media players, thermostats, etc. Soon, they were using WiSee to perform simple tasks like playing a song or changing channels.

The system is also capable of tracking people as they wander through rooms or out of the house, turning off lights or adjusting music volume depending on their location.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/streams/2013/June/130604/6C7728812-wisee.blocks_desktop_small.jpg
YouTube / University of Washington
The WiSee system senses how Wi-Fi signals bounce off of or pass through people and obstacles on the way from transmitters like laptops.

The team put together a prototype piece of hardware to demonstrate WiSee, but any modern Wi-Fi router should do the trick, too, with a bit of custom software. With no special devices to buy, this could be the cheapest gesture-recognition tech yet.

Don't worry about anyone installing it surreptitiously on your router, though: It takes a bit of expertise and some specific "training" of the software before it can recognize anything at all, much less specific gestures or locations.

PhD student Sidhant Gupta and assistant professor Shwetak Patel, also on the project, have worked with Microsoft Research on similar body-tracking systems, but using soundwaves or radiation from electrical wires as the medium.

WiSee is currently in the proof-of-concept stage, but the creators hope to present it at the International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking in Miami later this year.

More information, including a technical description of the system, can be found at the project's website (http://wisee.cs.washington.edu/).

Devin Coldewey is a contributing writer for NBC News Digital. His personal website is coldewey.cc (http://coldewey.cc/).

Hervé
12th December 2013, 19:57
Flying hacker contraption hunts other drones, turns them into zombies (http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/12/flying-hacker-contraption-hunts-other-drones-turns-them-into-zombies/)

Ever wanted your own botnet of flying drones? SkyJack can help.
by Dan Goodin (http://arstechnica.com/author/dan-goodin/) - Dec 3 2013, 11:49pm RST

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/parrot-drone-640x394.jpg
Neerav Bhatt (https://secure.flickr.com/photos/neeravbhatt/6885425000/)

Serial hacker Samy Kamkar has released all the hardware and software specifications that hobbyists need to build an aerial drone that seeks out other drones in the air, hacks them, and turns them into a conscripted army of unmanned vehicles under the attacker's control.

Dubbed SkyJack, the contraption uses a radio-controlled Parrot AR.Drone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrot_AR.Drone) quadcopter carrying a Raspberry Pi circuit board, a small battery, and two wireless transmitters. The devices run a combination of custom software and off-the-shelf applications that seek out wireless signals of nearby Parrot drones, hijack the wireless connections used to control them, and commandeer the victims' flight-control and camera systems. SkyJack will also run on land-based Linux devices and hack drones within radio range. At least 500,000 Parrot drones have been sold since the model was introduced (http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/03/esa-launches-drone-app-to-crowdsource-flight-data/) in 2010.

Kamkar is the creator of the infamous Samy worm (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/17/web20_worm_knocks_out_myspaces/), a complex piece of JavaScript that knocked MySpace out of commission in 2005 when the exploit added more than one million MySpace friends to Kamkar's account. Kamkar was later convicted for the stunt. He has since devoted his skills to legal hacks, including development of the "evercookie," a highly persistent browser cookie (http://arstechnica.com/security/2010/10/it-is-possible-to-kill-the-evercookie/) with troubling privacy implications. He has also researched location data stored by Android devices (http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2011/04/android-phones-keep-location-cache-too-but-its-harder-to-access/).

SkyJack made its debut the same week that Amazon unveiled plans to use drones to deliver packages to customers' homes or businesses (http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/12/forget-amazons-two-day-shipping-soon-you-can-select-drone-delivery/).

"How fun would it be to take over drones, carrying Amazon packages... or take over any other drones and make them my little zombie drones," Kamkar asked rhetorically in a blog post published Monday (http://samy.pl/skyjack/). "Awesome."

SkyJack: autonomous drone hacking.

SkyJack works by monitoring the media access control (MAC) addresses of all Wi-Fi devices within radio range. When it finds a MAC address belonging to a block of addresses used by Parrot AR.Drone vehicles, SkyJack uses the open-source Aircrack-ng app for Wi-Fi hacking (http://aircrack-ng.org/) to issue a command that disconnects the vehicle from the iOS or Android device currently being used to control and monitor it. Operators of the flying hacker drone are then able to use their own smart device to control the altitude, speed, and direction of the hijacked drone and to view its live video feeds.

At the moment, SkyJack is engineered to target a small range of drones. That's because it's programmed to take over drones only if their MACs fall inside an address block reserved by Parrot AR.Drone vehicles. If the MAC falls outside that range, SkyJack takes no action at all. But the software is built in a way to easily target other types of drones that have communication systems that are similar to Parrot. That means a much broader range of devices may be susceptible to radio-controlled hijacking if they fail to adequately secure their connections.

Bill Ryan
4th June 2014, 22:57
This has to be the most important info on all of Avalon. Indeed the whole planet.

:bump:

Echoing the above, and bumping this thread for all new members....

peterspm
9th June 2014, 16:28
excellent book, very informative. does anyone have any information on deciphering the matrix? i saw one article on it here many years ago. the guy had a heart attack, was told by his doctor he would be dead in 6 months...... he went on to figure it out. i can't find it, and the hard drive i had it on is not operable. any help would be appreciated.

Zaya
9th June 2014, 16:45
Thanks. I've downloaded it just now. I saw the word "tinnitus" and perked right up since I have had a lot of problems with it for YEARS! (It has been better lately, but I am still interested).

peterspm
12th June 2014, 03:59
because i didn't read anything about solving the problem of being in the matrix, just pages and pages of fear porn. unless i'm missing something.

Sidney
12th June 2014, 04:20
I don't know how I missed this very important thread. Thank you for the bump!!!! Just downloaded it, and continuing the :bump:

Hervé
11th July 2015, 16:00
Public sector catching up and... remember that, for some, man is an animal:

Animal brains connected up to make mind-melded computer (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27869-animal-brains-connected-up-to-make-mindmelded-computer.html?full=true)

14:38 09 July 2015 by Jessica Hamzelou (http://www.newscientist.com/search?rbauthors=Jessica+Hamzelou)
For similar stories, visit the The Human Brain (http://www.newscientist.com/topic/brain) Topic Guide

http://www.newscientist.com/data/images/ns/cms/dn27869/dn27869-1_1200.jpg

Wires could take the hive mind to the next level (Image: John Lund/Getty)

Two heads are better than one, and three monkey brains can control an avatar better than any single monkey. For the first time, a team has networked the brains of multiple animals to form a living computer that can perform tasks and solve problems.

If human brains could be similarly connected, it might give us superhuman problem-solving abilities, and allow us to communicate abstract thoughts and experiences. "It is really exciting," says Iyad Rahwan (http://www.mit.edu/~irahwan/) at the Masdar Institute in Dubai, UAE, who was not involved in the work. "It will change the way humans cooperate."

The work, published today, is an advance on standard brain-machine interfaces (http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21128195.200-control-your-home-with-thought-alone.html) – devices that have enabled people and animals to control machines and prosthetic limbs (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14000-robomonkeys-use-brain-power-to-grab-a-bite.html) by thought alone. These tend to work by converting the brain's electrical activity into signals that a computer can interpret.

Miguel Nicolelis (http://www.nicolelislab.net/)at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, and his colleagues wanted to extend the idea by incorporating multiple brains at once. The team connected the brains of three monkeys to a computer that controlled an animated screen image representing a robotic arm, placing electrodes into brain areas involved in movement.

By synchronising their thoughts, the monkeys were able to move the arm to reach a target – at which point the team rewarded them with with juice.

Brainet
Then the team made things trickier: each monkey could only control the arm in one dimension, for example. But the monkeys still managed to make the arm reach the target by working together. "They synchronise their brains and they achieve the task by creating a superbrain – a structure that is the combination of three brains," says Nicolelis. He calls the structure a "brainet".

These monkeys were connected only to a computer, not one another, but in a second set of experiments, the team connected the brains of four rats to a computer and to each other. Each rat had two sets of electrodes implanted in regions of the brain involved in movement control – one to stimulate the brain and another to record its activity.

The team sent electrical pulses to all four rats and rewarded them when they synchronised their brain activity. After 10 training sessions, the rats were able to do this 61 per cent of the time. This synchronous brain activity can be put to work as a computer to perform tasks like information storage and pattern recognition, says Nicolelis. "We send a message to the brains, the brains incorporate that message, and we can retrieve the message later," he says.

This is the way parallel processing (http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg14920185.000-truly-madly-deeply-parallel.html) works in computing, says Rahwan. "In order to synchronise, the brains are responding to each other," he says. "So you end up with an input, some kind of computation, and an output – what a computer does." Dividing the computing of a task between multiple brains is similar to sharing computations between multiple processors in modern computers, he says.

Bypassing language
"This is incredible," says Andrea Stocco (http://ilabs.washington.edu/institute-faculty/bio/i-labs-andrea-stocco-phd)at the University of Washington in Seattle, who was not involved in the project. "We are sampling different neurons from different animals and putting them together to create a superorganism."

Things could get even more interesting once we are able to connect human brains. This will probably only be possible when better non-invasive methods for monitoring (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20375-trying-on-the-headsets-that-can-read-your-mind.html) and stimulating (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26636-has-the-brainzap-backlash-begun.html) the brain have been developed.

"Once brains are connected, applications become just a matter of what different animals can do," says Stocco. All anyone can probably ask of a monkey is to control movement, but we can expect much more from human minds, he says.

A device that allows information transfer between brains could, in theory, allow us to do away with language – which plays the role of a "cumbersome and difficult-to-manage symbolic code", Stocco says.

"I could send thoughts from my brain to your brain in a way not represented by sounds or words," says Andrew Jackson at Newcastle University, UK. "You could envisage a world where if I wanted to say 'let's go to the pub', I could send that thought to your brain," he says. "Although I don't know if anyone would want that. I would rather link my brain to Wikipedia."

The ability to share abstract thoughts could enable us to solve more complex problems. "Sometimes it's really hard to collaborate if you are a mathematician (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26753-mathematicians-anger-over-his-unread-500page-proof.html) and you're thinking about very complex and abstract objects," says Stocco. "If you could collaboratively solve common problems [using a brainet], it would be a way to leverage the skills of different individuals for a common goal."

Collective surgery
This might be a way to perform future surgery, says Stocco. At present, when a team of surgeons is at work, only one will tend to have control of the scalpel at any moment. Imagine if each member of the team could focus on a particular aspect of the operation and coordinate their brain power to collectively control the procedure. "We are really far away from that scenario, but Nicolelis's work opens up all those possibilities for the first time, which is exciting," he says.

But there is a chance that such scenarios won't improve on current performance, Stocco says. Jason Ritt (http://www.bu.edu/bme/research/labs/ritt-lab/) of Boston University agrees. "In principle we could communicate information much faster [with a brainet] than with vision and language, but there's a really high bar," he says. "Our ability to communicate with technology is still nowhere near our ability to communicate with speech."

The ability to share our thoughts (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23221-first-mindreading-implant-gives-rats-telepathic-power.html) and brain power could also leave us vulnerable to new invasions of privacy, warns Rahwan. "Once you create a complex entity [like a brainet], you have to ensure that individual autonomy is protected," he says. It might be possible, for example, for one brain to manipulate others in a network.

There's also a chance that private thoughts might slip through along with ones to be shared, such as your intentions after drinking with someone you invited to the pub, says Nicholas Hatsopoulos (http://neuroscience.uchicago.edu/?p=neuro/profile&id=16)at the University of Chicago in Illinois. "It might be a little scary," he says. "There are lots of thoughts that we have that we wouldn't want to share with others."

In the meantime, Nicolelis, who also develops exoskeletons that help people with spinal cord injuries (http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22630174.100-mindcontrol-exoskeleton-gives-unprecedented-paralysis-recovery.html) regain movement, hopes to develop the technology trialled in monkeys for paraplegic people. He hopes that a more experienced user of a prosthetic limb (http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27580-brain-implant-allows-paralysed-man-to-sip-a-beer-at-his-own-pace.html) or wheelchair, for example, might be able to collaborate with a less experienced user to directly train them to control it for themselves.

Journal reference: Scientific Reports, DOI: 10.1038/srep11869 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep11869) and 10.1038/srep10767 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep10767)

ceetee9
21st July 2015, 15:23
Has anyone here seen this "Dissecting Claims of Robert Duncan" (http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2012/07/dissecting-claims-of-robert-duncan.html) or this "Robert Duncan's Harvard Degree - Real or Fake" (http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/robert-duncans-harvard-degree-real-or.html) or this "RE: Harvard - routine authentication check..." (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/harassment-victims/bwU6xxralKs)?

If so, what's your take?

Hervé
21st July 2015, 16:00
Similar to Bob Lazar's numerous debunkings on similar premises... until someone found his name listed in an old phone book proving he was there at the time he said he was.

Omni
21st July 2015, 16:07
Has anyone here seen this "Dissecting Claims of Robert Duncan" (http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.com/2012/07/dissecting-claims-of-robert-duncan.html) or this "Robert Duncan's Harvard Degree - Real or Fake" (http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/robert-duncans-harvard-degree-real-or.html) or this "RE: Harvard - routine authentication check..." (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/harassment-victims/bwU6xxralKs)?

If so, what's your take?
Dr. Robert Duncan's Harvard Degree:
http://www.drrobertduncan.com/Dr-Robert-P.-Duncan-Harvard-Diploma-Proof.jpg

I am also in contact with him. One of his email addresses is a harvard email...

The psy op sources go without rabid debunkings. The truth tellers deal with character assassination and targeting...

Connor
21st July 2015, 16:29
Downloaded the pdf to read through tonight first time I've come across this material, my thanks to OP

ceetee9
21st July 2015, 19:06

If so, what's your take?
Dr. Robert Duncan's Harvard Degree:
http://www.drrobertduncan.com/Dr-Robert-P.-Duncan-Harvard-Diploma-Proof.jpg

I am also in contact with him. One of his email addresses is a harvard email...

The psy op sources go without rabid debunkings. The truth tellers deal with character assassination and targeting...I have little doubt that is true, but the psy op forces have also infiltrated virtually every aspect of the alternative community and are experts at spewing disinformation, misinformation and lies (albeit, sprinkled with some truth) designed to keep us divided and second guessing everything and each other.

I find it odd that it took him so long to produce a copy of his Harvard diploma--which, BTW, is a Masters diploma and not a Doctor of Philosophy diploma--and a poor copy at that. Also, why did he find it necessary to redact his middle name and the other information? And why has he not produced, as far as I know, his thesis on "Computer Generated Holography?" I know, if it was me who was about to go public about all this information, I would have made multiple copies of everything I could to support my claims and would have distributed those copies in many different places so that TPTB couldn't destroy them all. And I'm certainly no genius as this guy appears to be.

When I started reading this document (again), I realized I had read it before when I remembered my initial impressions to his opening "Bio of Author" section. Aside from the oddity of calling it a "Bio" of the author instead of his "Autobiography," I couldn't help but think this guy is either a genius beyond that of Tesla and Einstein or he is a disinfo agent--and my BS meter was swaying toward the disinfo agent. My reasoning for this assessment was because for him to achieve all that he claimed to have achieved--particularly in many of the fields he was claiming to have achieved these miraculous feats--would have taken a lesser human many decades to accomplish--if it were even possible to have accomplished it all in ones lifetime at all. I won't regurgitate all that he claims to have done here but leave it to the curious to re-examine what he claims in the document and determine for yourself whether such an array of projects, inventions, organizations, and complex fields of science and learning are possible to master in such a short amount of time (judging by how old he appears to be in his photos).

I'm not saying my assessment is correct, but am only providing some more food for thought. Your mileage may vary. And, as always, I reserve the right to change my opinion(s) at any time as I become aware of new and better information. :bigsmile:

Omni
21st July 2015, 20:31
I have little doubt that is true, but the psy op forces have also infiltrated virtually every aspect of the alternative community and are experts at spewing disinformation, misinformation and lies (albeit, sprinkled with some truth) designed to keep us divided and second guessing everything and each other.
Do you say these same comments in New Age threads? Mind control and black project technology information is much more solid than pretty much any field of new age stuff,......not saying it is always accurate, some disinfo in that field too, however it has a higher consistency then say, channeling, contactee field, MILAB/Abductee "experts", most alternative websites about ETs and/or ascension, any new age site really(not counting forums which are much more diverse) and the like,...saying this from my own unique rabbit hole into these programs.

I am privy to many of the truths Dr. Robert Duncan speaks about from personal experience. His explanation of targeting tactics is absolutely spot on and from that alone I know he was an insider or extremely well researched. His tactical explanations for targeting are better than any other author on planet Earth, I can vouch for that(at least from what I've seen of him and others). I am one of the most severe cases of targeting on this planet by my research, and I can identify almost every tactic he speaks about in my own life...

I find it odd that it took him so long to produce a copy of his Harvard diploma--which, BTW, is a Masters diploma and not a Doctor of Philosophy diploma--and a poor copy at that.
He also went to Dartmouth(IIRC the right college name).

Also, why did he find it necessary to redact his middle name and the other information?
Identity theft.

And why has he not produced, as far as I know, his thesis on "Computer Generated Holography?"
One person researching it said they found it through Harvard freely available.

I know, if it was me who was about to go public about all this information, I would have made multiple copies of everything I could to support my claims and would have distributed those copies in many different places so that TPTB couldn't destroy them all. And I'm certainly no genius as this guy appears to be.
I would think he realizes producing these things will have little effect on people believing him, doubting him, or being open to what he says. See how he produced his diploma and you are still talking about it? With how complex reality is, you can find flaws in anything if you look hard enough. It doesn't mean they are real.

When I started reading this document (again), I realized I had read it before when I remembered my initial impressions to his opening "Bio of Author" section. Aside from the oddity of calling it a "Bio" of the author instead of his "Autobiography," I couldn't help but think this guy is either a genius beyond that of Tesla and Einstein or he is a disinfo agent--and my BS meter was swaying toward the disinfo agent. My reasoning for this assessment was because for him to achieve all that he claimed to have achieved--particularly in many of the fields he was claiming to have achieved these miraculous feats--would have taken a lesser human many decades to accomplish--if it were even possible to have accomplished it all in ones lifetime at all. I won't regurgitate all that he claims to have done here but leave it to the curious to re-examine what he claims in the document and determine for yourself whether such an array of projects, inventions, organizations, and complex fields of science and learning are possible to master in such a short amount of time (judging by how old he appears to be in his photos).
Photos of him are old. Here is a more recent video: He looks in about his mid 50's.

OMtsouaMB8Q

I'm not saying my assessment is correct, but am only providing some more food for thought. Your mileage may vary. And, as always, I reserve the right to change my opinion(s) at any time as I become aware of new and better information. :bigsmile:
You are absolutely incorrect IMO. If you aren't posting similar things in several new age threads I am curious as to why. IMO Dr. Robert Duncan exposes some of the most important and most criminal things on planet Earth. This is a serious game to play. He has put his life and well being on the line for almost nothing in return. Skepticism can be a good thing so I am not saying you are being dumb, but you are incorrect IMO. He has a pack of mind controlled haters giving him death threats and character assassinating him. He predicted it in his book(s).

I can expect to see the same for me in it's own flavor if my work ever gains traction...

ceetee9
21st July 2015, 23:34
I have little doubt that is true, but the psy op forces have also infiltrated virtually every aspect of the alternative community and are experts at spewing disinformation, misinformation and lies (albeit, sprinkled with some truth) designed to keep us divided and second guessing everything and each other.
Do you say these same comments in New Age threads? Mind control and black project technology information is much more solid than pretty much any field of new age stuff,......not saying it is always accurate, some disinfo in that field too, however it has a higher consistency then say, channeling, contactee field, MILAB/Abductee "experts", most alternative websites about ETs and/or ascension, any new age site really(not counting forums which are much more diverse) and the like,...saying this from my own unique rabbit hole into these programs.

I am privy to many of the truths Dr. Robert Duncan speaks about from personal experience. His explanation of targeting tactics is absolutely spot on and from that alone I know he was an insider or extremely well researched. His tactical explanations for targeting are better than any other author on planet Earth, I can vouch for that(at least from what I've seen of him and others). I am one of the most severe cases of targeting on this planet by my research, and I can identify almost every tactic he speaks about in my own life...

I find it odd that it took him so long to produce a copy of his Harvard diploma--which, BTW, is a Masters diploma and not a Doctor of Philosophy diploma--and a poor copy at that.
He also went to Dartmouth(IIRC the right college name).

Also, why did he find it necessary to redact his middle name and the other information?
Identity theft.

And why has he not produced, as far as I know, his thesis on "Computer Generated Holography?"
One person researching it said they found it through Harvard freely available.

I know, if it was me who was about to go public about all this information, I would have made multiple copies of everything I could to support my claims and would have distributed those copies in many different places so that TPTB couldn't destroy them all. And I'm certainly no genius as this guy appears to be.
I would think he realizes producing these things will have little effect on people believing him, doubting him, or being open to what he says. See how he produced his diploma and you are still talking about it? With how complex reality is, you can find flaws in anything if you look hard enough. It doesn't mean they are real.

Photos of him are old. Here is a more recent video: He looks in about his mid 50's.

OMtsouaMB8Q

You are absolutely incorrect IMO. If you aren't posting similar things in several new age threads I am curious as to why. IMO Dr. Robert Duncan exposes some of the most important and most criminal things on planet Earth. This is a serious game to play. He has put his life and well being on the line for almost nothing in return. Skepticism can be a good thing so I am not saying you are being dumb, but you are incorrect IMO. He has a pack of mind controlled haters giving him death threats and character assassinating him. He predicted it in his book(s).

I can expect to see the same for me in it's own flavor if my work ever gains traction...Omniverse, I meant no disrespect. I asked for "your take" in my original comment and appreciate your response, but I get the feeling you believe I was dinging you in some way. I wasn't.

Now in response to some of your statements/questions.

I have no idea what you are driving at when you asked if I say these types of comments in New Age threads. I don't waste much time in New Age threads and I certainly would never equate New Age/Channeling information with that of more technological information.

As far as Dr Duncan being "spot on" with his explanations of targeting tactics goes, do you suppose that a psy ops agent might have access to some real information to make their story more believable? I never claimed that everything he says is BS. In fact, I said that psy op agents will include some truths. I do not doubt that mind control and targeting certain individuals exists.

As you pointed out, he also allegedly went to Dartmouth. Can you point me to a copy of that degree?

I'm sorry but your comment regarding why he redacted his middle name and other information being due to "identity theft" is laughable.

If his thesis is freely available, as one person has said, can you point me to it?

And, quite frankly, your comment "I would think he realizes producing these things will have little effect on people believing him..." is rather ridiculous. If there is no point in producing any evidence, documentation or artifacts that can help prove ones claims because they can be easily faked or because some will not believe them anyway, then we truly have no way to evaluate anything anyone claims. We can all just "intuit" who is real and telling the truth and who is not and continue to choose sides and war with each other. I don't believe that is what either of us want.

There are plenty of people exposing critical information and truths in the alternative community, but that doesn't mean I hang on their every word or believe everything they say. I have followed several truthers/whistleblowers/experts over the years and as less and less of what they said "resonated" with me, I stopped following them and, in some cases, changed my opinion of them. We are all human--well, at least most of us I think--and we make mistakes and have our own beliefs and life experiences. My goal is to research and evaluate as much as I am able to (at least of the things that are important/interesting to me), extract the nuggets of truth as best I can that may reside within that research, and attempt to connect the dots to ascertain the big picture. I have said repeatedly that I do not claim to know the "real" truth about most things and have always encouraged people to do their own research and form their own opinions.

You may be right about Dr. Duncan, so let's just agree to disagree.

araucaria
23rd July 2015, 21:28
I have only leafed through The Matrix Deciphered by Robert Duncan self-styled ‘The Saint’; but presently it will become apparent why this is enough for my purpose. My attention was caught by two segments. Here is the first, which comes last – I was backing up.

Wake up world, an eye is upon you! The Final Riddle

In order to ask me a question, you must first answer me this riddle, and then perhaps your question will change.
You are silently assassinated and are standing at the decision point for your eternity. There are two doors. One leads to heaven and one leads to hell. There are two figures standing beside the doors and they both look like angels. However, one is Satan’s minion. He always lies and that door leads to hell. The saint at the other door always tells the truth and that door leads to heaven. You get one question. What question can you ask either of them to be able to decide your fate? (p. 270) I have no questions at this time, but I have the answer to this dualistic riddle. If you ask either angel if their door leads to heaven, they will both say Yes, the one because it is true, the other because it is false. So to get Satan’s minion to contradict this basic premise, you need an extra layer to your question. The question you can ask either is therefore: ‘If I asked your colleague here if his door leads to heaven, what would his reply be?’ If the answer is Yes, you will know you are speaking to the real angel, because it is true that the lying minion will say Yes. If the answer is No, you will know you are speaking to Satan’s minion, because it is false to claim that any angel would say No, least of all the real one.

I have answered the riddle, but my question has not changed, I still have none (if anyone else does, please feel free to use this sesame). I just have a comment, which is this: first, the answer to the riddle takes the form of getting the liar to speak the truth since your implicit question to him (Does your door lead to heaven?) gets an honest answer (No) that also happens to be equatable with a blatant (double) lie since by definition neither angel is touting hell; Satan’s minion is passing his hell off as heaven, not the same thing at all. Secondly, the answer to the riddle takes the form of getting the truth-teller, maybe not to tell a lie, but to report a lie, since your actual question to him (Does the other guy’s door lead to heaven?) elicits the other guy’s dishonest answer.

To put it another way, the riddle itself is at once deceptively subtle and deceptively unsubtle. It is unsubtle because it sets out in black-and-white-terms something that is not black and white at all – everyone knows that disinfo is never 100% lying, and in fact at its best may approach 100% truthfulness. Furthermore, although not realized by everyone, anyone on the side of truth will know how to handle deception. It is subtle because when you have worked out the riddle, ‘perhaps your question will change’, suggests that perhaps your perception of Duncan’s text will have changed. This can only mean one thing: if you have been taking in (accepting) all this stuff, you have been taken in at some stage and it is time to start asking questions. In other words, if you think you have been listening to a real angel, who calls himself ‘The Saint’, you have been taken in by an inveterate liar who for once is telling the truth, right in your face – or rather, since the ‘inveterate liar’ meme is itself a lie, a deceiver who can deceive with both truth and lies, just as a true soul will sometimes recourse to deception.

This is to acknowledge that however much of a given data dump like this is actually true, there is going to be a gremlin in the works, some asymmetry, some grain of untruth that is likely in the service of negative deception, but could conceivably be in the service of positive deception. Being smart means separating issues of truth and falsity from issues of deception. An easy-to-understand example of positive deception would be Santa Claus as embodying the spirit of generous giving, as something transcending what Mum and Dad do every day of the year: the basic truth being explained to small children is that the universe itself is abundantly generous; since the corresponding lie involves presenting Santa as an anagrammatical minion of Satan, then by that token, Robert Duncan, who calls himself ‘The Saint’, is potentially another minion of Satan.

Having said that, let’s leave to one side the oversimplistic question of sides and doors to heaven and hell. Churchill in Parliament, where you are not allowed to call someone a liar, once charged an MP with ‘terminological inexactitude’. I shall not go even that far; but the other phrase that caught my eye, cited in bold below, along with additional quotation for context, involves at the very least a degree of terminological ambiguity in that the use of the word ‘soul’ does not match my (and others’) understanding of the concept, and most of all of the reality behind the concept.

The keepers of EEG heterodyning technology fear that there will be a break down of social order, a vast moral cataclysm, and dissolution of religion around the world if it were known that the brain has been deciphered. People are resistant to the idea that our soul, our entire essence is contained in the electrochemical signals of the brain. However, I disagree. (p. 250)

the ‘soul’, the information that “you” experience, becomes less and less tangible and distinguishable as to where the boundaries are. We will become the Borg. (p. 247)

People will need to come to grips with the reality that the U.S. government has been torturing people to death using EEG heterodyning and other directed energy weapons for many decades. People will have to come to accept that their soul is entirely contained in the electrical signals of the brain. People will come to learn that the technological singularity we should all have had intense open debate about before it happened, has come and gone. The human mind has been fully deciphered and mapped. Machine intelligence is exceeding human intelligence. (p. 269) If we are talking about something that sixty years of technological research can catch up with, then quite simply we cannot be not talking about the eternal soul as we understand it. It has to be an incredibly impoverished idea of the soul to see it in such terms. The soul is by definition above and beyond such materialism – because ‘the electrical signals of the brain’ is a concrete, physical phenomenon that is a – no doubt wildly distorted – expression of the soul but cannot be equated with it. The soul is precisely as elusive as it needs to be, which means that anything captured is not it. So we are talking about a time and place where the soulless are active and souls which have mostly been concealed, sometimes even from their own human avatar, are beginning to find it safe enough to come out of hiding.

I have been working on some material for years now and need to work some more on it to make it presentable, but meanwhile, here is a very succinct overview. War is madness, so any sane person would avoid it like the plague. Picture this Catch 22 scenario from less complicated times fifty years ago. Imagine a young man whose country is at war; his only way of dodging the draft seems to be gaining exemption on psychiatric grounds. In other words, to enforce his sanity, he has to pretend to be mad. More than that (this is not like going to your doctor to wangle some generous sick leave), he needs to convince the professionals that he is certifiably insane; he also has to accept the consequences in terms of confinement and treatment, including electroshocks. In a sense, feigning madness should not be too difficult: I guess general belligerence would be one possible way of transposing the madness of war to the hospital institution. Childish regression and schizophrenic multiple personalities (a group of children playing, or a party of astronauts on Venus) can be simulated by a grown man playing with a few toy soldiers and pretending they are an army. Or a little self-harm would indicate willingness to act violently without betraying one’s unwillingness to harm others. And so on. And the prescribed treatment, designed to bring him back to oneness, is naturally successful not because he needed it but precisely because he did not; he is putting on an act and can snap out of it whenever convenient. Nothing has been done to compromise his soul, which is safely protected behind the zombie. It is further protected behind a working-class communist background: the very idea of being a soul never came up on this atheist’s radar. His pacifism is therefore motivated solely by his humanist values.

However, to distinguish between conscientious objection of collective import and mere individualistic draft dodging, a degree of disclosure is needed somewhere down the line. Being an intellectual, he writes a novel about it, not an autobiographical non-fictional account but an experimental novel that is unreadable to most. And to make sure the biographical reading is safely concealed, he becomes a prominent literary theorist denying the relevance of authorial biography to textual analysis, and supplying very little personal material to work with anyway. In so doing, he places himself among the multiple personalities of a literary movement, much in the way Achilles hid among a bunch of girls to avoid the Trojan War draft, going so far as to analyze his own book so as to control how it is read.

However, this highly controlled web he weaves produces an anomaly, something unexpected and strange. While, both metaphorically in so many ways and literally in so many words, it emphasizes the absence of a centre – like the old abandoned cobweb of the mad, soulless entity he is not – the well concealed subtext tells a different story. And some of that story is definitely beyond the author’s ken. That his book came to contain an anachronistic element indicates a likelihood that, whether due to the sensory deprivation or the electrical stimulation, my materialist friend was visited by some kind of mystical experience, albeit one that he has never truly processed as a life-changing event. While in the story successive electroshocks remove layers of multiple personality, contrary to real life, where the fantasy makes way for boring old Joe Smith, the single personality that emerges turns out to be the commander of a spaceship conducting interstellar warfare between two constellations, and the book we are reading is presented as containing the strategic key to winning this war. In other words, the book has passed from the status of modern cutting-edge fiction to that of a sacred ancient text to be used basically much as bible thumpers quote Scripture to interpret their end times scenarios – except that it has this layer of deception.

That strategy is the one I have just outlined. For example, the book has a second almost identical title page on the back cover, suggesting two entrances (like Duncan’s doors to heaven and hell). Since there is an even number of sections, the two reading trajectories, from front to back and from back to front, meet at a gap in the middle. This is the decoy: the truth is that the space of the novel is not symmetrical, it has only one correct door, one linear direction to be followed to uncover its soul. Top put it another way, it is an earlier, more elaborate version of Robert Duncan’s riddle. Advertised as a blueprint for some future interstellar battle, this future has arrived, the battle is being fought, and the winning strategy is now known.

No questions for Robert Duncan. But if you think I’m speaking in riddles, I would be happy to elaborate.

Hervé
23rd October 2015, 17:54
More recent public intervention from Dr. R. Duncan:

Published on Sep 16, 2015
Dr Robert Duncan, expert in Cybernetics and Cyborg technologies and author of the book Soul Catcher (taken from British Telecom's Soul Catcher program) delivers the first of two lectures at the 2015 Bases Project 2nd International Conference and Film Festival, held at St Johns Theatre on the Hill, Marlborough, Aug 1st 2015:

ku7Kidyg1bQ

Published on Oct 22, 2015
The Final Bases Project International Conference lecture for 2015, Robert Duncan delivers his 2nd briefing, this time on Intelligent Systems of Control:

GgPuZpbK5M8

meeradas
22nd December 2016, 00:45
bumping this [for a reason]