PDA

View Full Version : Is The Last Card About To Be Played..?

jackovesk
20th February 2013, 16:20
February 19, 2013

In 1974, Dr. Carol Rosin was warned by Von Braun about a series of events that will happen in the near future, all of which will be based on lies. The 'Last Card' that remains is an extraterrestrial invasion.

Dr. Rosin warned us about the weaponization of space through her professional relationship with ex-Nazi scientists, Dr. Wernher von Braun. While on his death bead, von Braun confided to Rosin about the following external threats that would be created as a false flag by the United States government:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoz3MpVArU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AIoz3MpVArU

http://www.in5d.com/images/rosin.jpg“They’re inventing enemies he (von Braun) said, against whom they are going to build this space-based weapon system—the first of whom was the Russians which was existing at that time. Then there would be terrorists, then there would be third world countries, now we call them rogue nations or nations of concern. Then there would be asteroids. And then he would repeat to me over and over ‘and the last card, the last, the last card would be the extraterrestrial threat’…you will find that there is going to be a spin to find some enemy against whom we have to build space based weapons and now we should expect the spin.”

~Dr. Carol Rosin

Through Dr. Rosin, von Braun specifically warned her about some sinister plans by the global elites that were already in place and waiting to be executed.

In order, von Braun warned of the following:

1. Russian and the Cold War
2. Terrorists
3. 3rd World Countries / Rogue Nations / Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Extraterrestrial Threat

Space-Based Weapon System

On March 23, 1983, President Ronald Reagan’s announced a program called the Strategic Defense Initiative which is based on "Star Wars" technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJjngsudW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oyJjngsudW4

The New York Times reported: “In effect, Mr. Reagan proposed to make obsolete the current United States policy of relying on massive retaliation by its ballistic missiles to counter the threat of a Soviet nuclear attack.”

The technology proposed by President Reagan was “decades away from reality,” according to The Times. “White House officials said the new program might involve lasers, microwave devices, particle beams and projectile beams. These devices, most of which are in a very early stage of development, in theory could be directed from satellites, airplanes or land-based installations to shoot down missiles in the air.”

Terrorist Threat

The next stage in this plan was to create a terrorist threat which came to fruition through the events of September 11, 2001. Never in this history of steel reinforced building has any ever collapsed due to a fire. On this day, 3 buildings at the World Trade Center in New York City collapsed at near free fall speed. Building 7 was the last to collapse and was not even hit by an airplane. The BBC announced that Building 7 collapsed 20 minutes before the demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hZEvA8BCoBw

In Washington DC, what appeared to be a missile crashed into the Pentagon. There were no signs of the titanium engines which could not have disintegrated or melted due to fire. Shortly after this "attack" by the "terrorists" the government dumped top soil over the crime scene. One should ask, "Why in the world would they cover up potential evidence?" (unless they have something to hide...)

In Shanksville, PA, there was, once again, virtually no evidence of a plane crash. Photos reveal what looks to be a missile explosion at the site of this alleged plane crash.

As we have learned, a war with terrorists can never be won, so this plays into the hands of supporting the Military Industrial Complex to which President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about on his exit speech on January 17, 1961:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8y06NSBBRtY

3rd World Countries / Rogue Nations / Nations of Concern

One country that many consider to be an unstable rogue nation is North Korea, who has recently been testing nuclear weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_MO1yp3doA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-_MO1yp3doA

A 5.1 magnitude earthquake was hypothesized to be the result of one of these tests:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E41aaycRI58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E41aaycRI58

Additionally, in the 3rd world Republic of Mali, French and British troops have been assembled to fight "insurgents" while the United States has vowed $50 million in support as well as potential troops as this war escalates.

The real reason why troops are there, which is one of the main reasons for many wars, is for their main resource of gold, but no world leader will readily admit it.

Meanwhile, Germany made a request to repatriate their 300 tonnes of gold from the New York Federal Reserve, who told Germany that it would take seven years to complete that transaction.

Mali's main resource is gold and at their current rate of excavation, it would take approximately 7 years to mine 300 tonnes of gold, which assumedly, the Federal Reserve does not have in its current possession.

Is this all starting to make sense?

Asteroids

While it may not be the size of an asteroid, a rather large meteor crashed into Russia in recent news, prompting some people to question how to defend against possible other meteors or asteroids in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizHgQ44ShI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LizHgQ44ShI

In the past week, CNN began their neural linguistic programming of the sheeple by asking, "Could We Stop An Asteroid?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks43B24VJHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ks43B24VJHU

CNN also released an article this week entitled, "While you were working: An asteroid just flew by" further planting the seeds of fear, propaganda and a possible false flag event.

Extraterrestrial Threat

"The last card" according to von Braun's testimonial to Dr. Rosin is the extraterrestrial threat. Whistleblowers and insiders have stated numerous times that many of the UFO sightings are potentially "our own" crafts as this technology has been around for many years through reverse engineering.

What is the purpose of these lies?

Ultimately, to create a one world government, currency and religion.

It is no coincidence that many banks are closing, nor is it coincidental that the Pope made his resignation speech on February 11, 2013. As revolutions continue in many countries, the stage is being set for a staged extraterrestrial attack which will encourage the sleeping masses to run to their respective governments for help and protection.

Some things they didn't plan on...

Our consciousness plays a large role in how these final events will unfold. Simply talking about their plans may be enough for the globalists to reconsider their next move(s) or may even possibly prevent any further moves in the near future.

Additionally, as evidenced by Steven Greer's Disclosure Project, numerous retired military officials have stated on record that extraterrestrial intervention has occurred numerous times in which the ET's would disable nuclear warheads on airplanes and in missile silos.

It is within the realm of possibility that our galactic neighbors may step in to prevent any type of world tyranny plans but one should not rely on this event to take place.

As of this date, everything that von Braun has warned us about has come true, thus giving credence and validity to his statements. As evidenced by numerous paintings dating back tens of thousands of years, we have been visited by extraterrestrials for a very long time, so chances are, any extraterrestrial visitation would be benevolent and not malevolent, contrary to what the globalists will be trying to sell us as their plans unfold.

The more we can share this type of information with others, the less likely these plans will come to fruition.

The current economic slave system is broken beyond repair, so it is quite feasible that we may take a step backwards before we take a quantum leap forward in the rebuilding of this planet in humanity's best interests.

Despite any short setbacks that may incur as the system collapses under its own weight, the light always wins in the end. As we exit out of the Age of Pisces and enter into the Age of Aquarius, we will see an end to the tyranny and oppression that has kept us enslaved for thousands of years but in order for this to occur, the old system must collapse in order to usher in the Golden Age.

We are so very close to seeing this occur within our lifetimes. Down the road, we will look back at these trying times and will be grateful for the opportunities we had to spiritually evolve into who we are and who we will become.

In the end, it's all a blessing. Stay strong and keep hold of the Light!

http://www.in5d.com/is-the-last-card-about-to-be-played.html

Youniverse
20th February 2013, 17:06
Ineresting info. for sure. Well hopefully there are enough awakened and sensible humans on Earth at this point or very soon, that such an insane plan will fail.

Peace of Mind
20th February 2013, 17:33
From my perspective it will appear so. With all the unconfirmed talk about aliens these days one has to examine this possibility thoroughly. It seems like the governments are heading for financial rough times, but instead of reforming the system to work in today’s economy… they instead are adamantly working on ways to disarm the populace while systematically implementing more restrictions in their population control policies. It seems like they will use an invasion tactic to pressure the governments of the world into disarming the masses (at a faster pace), these so call aliens will attack us if we don’t comply. Haha

It makes sense if you really think about it. Our freedoms are being replaced with more authority; knowledge is being replaced with propaganda, peace is being replaced with wars. Institutions like NASA have become more and more cryptic and no one outside of their immediate circle can really say with confidence what’s in the cosmos. All of our information about space comes from them and much of it is inconsistent data. In short our collective imagination about space and beyond was fashioned by groups like Nasa, then placed in film and tv. A mindset is created in the heads of the people who had no prior experiences but probably will have one (a false one) because of the unrelenting conditioning they received.

Imho, Nasa and the like are not to be trusted, but considered. Furthermore, there isn’t much (if anything) to be taken serious about aliens, but I do feel strongly that this hype machine will use the ideas of E.T. to create tremendous fear that will further disempowered the masses into a state of complete obedience. Nasa and the other space programs around the world spend big bank on going into space but always come back with nothing of use, why? It is my concern that these trips are not wasted expeditions, but secret attempts at building devices in space that will be used against the people on Earth, most likely a Hollywood production on its grandest scale. But we can avoid any tricks such as this by being very observant, vigilant, and super inquisitive. Question everything until the answers are made clear, if the answers are not of clarity and lack substance and conformity…then they are most likely attempts at preparing you to believe in nonsense.

Peace

20th February 2013, 18:08
Many years ago I read a book about the Celts and it said not much is written about them but they were apparently known for being totally fearless. Apparently someone asked a Celtish Warrior what did they fear and the answer was "the only thing we fear is that the sky will fall on our heads". I thought that strange or perhaps making a joke, at the time. I mean, I'd read Chicken Little.

But they've also started with the extra-terrestrial threat too....something about Blue Planet Project.

A friend of mine says they will have all the red neck Amercians out shooting aliens in no time.

Rocky_Shorz
20th February 2013, 19:08
Sorcha's Report... (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1658.htm)

Chelyabinsk, one of the nation’s most vital industrial centers, is a city and the administrative center of Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia, located in the northwest of the oblast, 210 kilometers (130 mi) south of Yekaterinburg, just to the east of the Ural Mountains, on the Miass River, on the border of Europe and Asia, with a population of 1.3 million.

The air defence unit attacking this UFO, this VKS report says, used an S-400 ‘Triumph’ system ordered to Russia’s borders this past fall by President Putin.

The S-400 Triumph is a next-generation anti-aircraft weapon system capable of firing three different missile types. The system was designed to intercept and destroy jamming planes, radar planes, reconnaissance aircraft, strategic carriers, cruise missiles and medium-range ballistic missiles.

Russian military analysts report that the Triumph is capable of tracking more than 100 targets simultaneously at ranges of over 600 kilometers (370 miles), and destroying up to 12 targets at varying distances.

The heightened alert status of the air defense unit that fired on the UFO, this report continues, was due to Prime Minister Medvedev’s speaking at an economic forum held in the neighboring Krasnoyarsk region, and is always the case in such situations to protect Russian political and military leaders.

Police in the Chelyabinsk region, RT news reports, were ordered on high alert after this UFO shoot-down and have begun ‘Operation Fortress’ in order to protect vital infrastructure and residents were being urged by authorities to pick up their children from school and remain at home if possible.

As over 20,000 Russian military forces swarm the Chelyabinsk region, this VKS report says, regional Emergency Ministry officials were quoted as saying the phenomenon was a meteorite shower.

Locals, however, have speculated that it was a military fighter jet crash or a missile explosion and residents of the town of Emanzhilinsk, some 50 kilometers from Chelyabinsk, reported that they saw a flying object that suddenly burst into flames, broke apart and fell to earth, and that a black cloud had been seen hanging above the town and witnesses in Chelyabinsk are now reporting that the city’s air “smells like gunpowder”.

Most ominous to note in this VKS report is its stating that the “unidentified cosmic object” fired upon and destroyed over Chelyabinsk “accelerated” into our Earth’s atmosphere from a track “exactly similar” to that of Asteroid 2012 DA14 which is scheduled to make its closest approach to our planet today and that will see this 130,000 metric ton space rock come within 27,700 kilometers of our planet – which is around 1/13th the Earth-Moon distance.

Even though this VKS report doesn’t explicitly say that this “unidentified cosmic object” was operating under intelligent control, Russian space warfare analysts do note that its trajectory needs “extreme analysis” to fully explain its “unprecedented actions and effects”, including the massive damage it caused, and as we can, in part, read:

“Buildings across Russia's Chelyabinsk Region were damaged by the shock waves and sonic booms…a roof and wall partly collapsed at a zinc factory in Chelyabinsk Region after it was struck by the shock wave…

“The roof did not collapse, but the damage is quite significant. The windows are broken, some of them were blown in with their frames,” a university spokeswoman told RIA Novosti. Some ceiling tiles also fell down, she added. Windows were also broken in at least a dozen schools and three hospitals, the Emergencies Ministry reported. The roof of a Chelyabinsk ice rink has also been damaged.

The Yuzhnouralskaya district power station had 10 percent of its windows broken but there was no effect on its operations, Russian energy supplier Inter RAO reported.”

the images reminded me of the one over LA without the front antennas a while back...

http://www.foxnews.com/images/354364/0_61_032008_UFO.jpg

Freed Fox
20th February 2013, 19:13
Hey Rocky, just an fyi: I'm pretty certain that it's been noted by a few people (incl Bill Ryan) that Sorcha Faal is a known disinfo agent and not to be trusted...

turiya
20th February 2013, 19:34
A new update from Tolec:

02.18.13. Many of you from around the world have been writing to me recently asking for an update... as to when will things finally start to happen...

ANSWER: ​When will things finally start to happen? There are so many things happening to this planet right now, both subtle & substantial. If you only think of the recent very near Earth fly-by of asteroid DA14, the meteorite strike in Russia, the meteors observed in our skies all around the planet during this time, future asteroids & other celestial bodies which we will encounter in 2013, the continued increase in both frequency of earthquakes & magnitude of these quakes, volcanoes continuing to go off... these are all examples of the changes that will continue to happen to our planet as it evolves in 2013 that I have cited on the 'Home' page of this web site, left hand side, under the section titled: "Time of Transition for Planet Earth - A Time of planet wide Earth Changes

Just based on the above, by now you ought to get the sense that things are - not 'normal' - not 'business as usual' for our world. These changes will continue as I have described. This year is the time of transition as our planet begins her process of birthing herself as a higher dimensional world.

As to - when will I do another all English language interview? You can expect I will most likely do my next all English language interview only when it is the appropriate moment for me to announce the formal beginning of the worldwide visitations of: Ambassador Tanka, Diplomat Maka & Vice-Chairwoman Tania, and immediately following them the people from the four (4) Andromeda Council planets, with Earth people all around the planet. When will this happen? I will announce it as soon as I learn from my contacts with the Andromeda Council that their visits are about to begin. You can learn about the actual planned "Visitation Schedule" of these Andromeda Council people to various countries which can be found on the Contact page of this web site. It is planned to include dates & names of cities.

​As to whether the fraudulent, human looking Reptilians will retain their plans & attempt to manifest a fake 'landing', and/or attempt any other type of overt action as a last ditch effort to openly control the people of Earth; the 'dark' side is losing pretty badly right now, and I expect will continue to do so. We shall have to see whether their plans unfold & happen, or do not. If they do not, this will make the continued evolution of Earth people... a whole lot easier for everyone across the globe.

turiya :cool:

johnf
21st February 2013, 00:38
If I look back at the history, and the trail of what I see as propaganda that follows this model, I see a fairly long runway leading up to the worst false flags and enslavement actions.
Munich Germany, the olympics was a long time ago.
We are still watching governments ramp up restrictive laws and expanded powers around the idea of terrorism.

I think the Rocks from space enemy has a long time to go , and last weekend was really the first time we have seen a lot of damage occur , and multiple instances in such a short time. The runway is likely to be shorter though, and any measures said to be purely for shooting rocks out of the sky can be used to hide work on other projects.

GoodETxSG
21st February 2013, 02:49
That was speculation number 6 from my earlier thread... If they are following a script THIS closely and we fall for it what does that say about US? Yipes, I shutter to think.

I am not sure. I am still on the fence even though I was told there was human activity involved. I feel that there was but that is just a gut feeling. The RV from the Farsight Institute and other Thread Mulder posted had some good data. I added it to my earlier thread. I guess we should stay tuned to see what some of the people I trust (Bill, Kerry, David W. & 1 hard to reach contact of mine) to see if anything else shakes out on this topic.This year keeps on getting more and more interesting.

Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...696#post638696
:flame:

Rocky_Shorz
21st February 2013, 04:19
Hey Rocky, just an fyi: I'm pretty certain that it's been noted by a few people (incl Bill Ryan) that Sorcha Faal is a known disinfo agent and not to be trusted...

this is a conspiracy forum, where every quack in the world has incredible inside information to share, I know the source, but can't tell ya...

I always share on the first line of the source, so everyone knows before reading on, where it is coming from.

but I have also found with his FBI background that he uses this outlet to share info around the world that can be easily discredited in a moment by the quick shrug off...

but some of his stories are dead on...

as everything we look at each day, discernment is important...

but, thanks for reminding me, that's only the 2nd thousandth one since joining Avalon... :pound:

KiwiElf
21st February 2013, 09:50
I agree Rocky, there is truth and lies in everything (and with a bit of good old fashioned additional research - beyond just Google and Wikipedia - it's not hard to prove or disprove).

As I've said before, READ the message, don't shoot the messenger (way too much of this here at times), and beware of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Some of us may want to reconsider how we REacted or trashed the likes of Fulford or Drake for example - when they were just "reporters".

Beware of specifically predicted dates/events. ;) The minute such a prediction is made it will change. Because we all collectively change it - just with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. There are infinite possibilities to everything (at least as many possibilities as there are people on this planet). Think about that for a minute. General predictions of an event are another thing altogether. How much belief are people putting behind that prediction, for or against? Are we all manifesting it (or not) to some degree?

Opinions are just that, but ask yourselves, what are yours based on????? No-one is ALL knowing. Just my 10 cents worth. Namaste :):focus:

PS - Really cool thread Jack! ;)

jackovesk
21st February 2013, 23:17

this is a conspiracy forum, where every quack in the world has incredible inside information to share, I know the source, but can't tell ya...

I always share on the first line of the source, so everyone knows before reading on, where it is coming from.

but I have also found with his FBI background that he uses this outlet to share info around the world that can be easily discredited in a moment by the quick shrug off...

but some of his stories are dead on...

as everything we look at each day, discernment is important...

but, thanks for reminding me, that's only the 2nd thousandth one since joining Avalon... :pound:

Agreed :yes4:

You know something...

Now Sorcha Faal has been exposed as a Shill, but...

The PTW may give credence to allow Sorcha to sneak a little 'Truth' into those disinfo/articles...:yes4:

As always use your Discernment - Discernment - Discernment..!

PS - If there every is something as 'Bizarre' as an Alien Invasion...:noidea:

They'll be (OUR) Spaceships killing/scaring innocents, courtesy of UFO back-engineering..! :yes4:

daci
21st February 2013, 23:35
That was speculation number 6 from my earlier thread... If they are following a script THIS closely and we fall for it what does that say about US? Yipes, I shutter to think.

I am not sure. I am still on the fence even though I was told there was human activity involved. I feel that there was but that is just a gut feeling. The RV from the Farsight Institute and other Thread Mulder posted had some good data. I added it to my earlier thread. I guess we should stay tuned to see what some of the people I trust (Bill, Kerry, David W. & 1 hard to reach contact of mine) to see if anything else shakes out on this topic.This year keeps on getting more and more interesting.

Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...696#post638696
:flame:

Really????? Kerry???? How could you?!?!
No offense please! : )

Cognitive Dissident
22nd February 2013, 00:36
Von Braun's predictions are indeed highly impressive and obviously have come true so far (worth pointing out to skeptics!). But given the history it is going to take a while for asteroids to "play out" before the "ET threat" arrives. For example, the Soviet threat lasted 15 years, terrorists 10 years, rogue nations 10 years, so asteroids will probably be 10 years as well.

Slightly OT, but everyone is aware of the Farsight remote viewing of 1 June 2013 and the Clif High prediction of the CGE for 20 May 2013, and perhaps also Courtney Brown's recent statement where he said that the Russian meteor and DA2012 "near miss" indicates that we are on a timeline where the Earth did not get hit, i.e. that there will not be a GCE in 2013.

I can well see it happening that the PTB stage another "near miss" or even another small hit, to then justify a network of satellites to "monitor the threat". They could spin this as the next stage of space exploration (urgh).

casper
22nd February 2013, 00:52
rogue nations???

jackovesk
22nd February 2013, 04:02
rogue nations???

Yep...

Every single Country in the world, barring Iceland and perhaps Ecuador...:yes4:

They are the only 2 Countries I could think of off-hand, that aren't controlled by the PTW..!

jackovesk
22nd February 2013, 04:22
This is on my (Local TV Tonight)...

Thunderbirds (2004)

http://www.whona.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/thunderbirds2004.jpg

(Repeat) 6.30pm - 8.30pm

Channel - 7mate Tonight

Summary...

After averting a major disaster on an oil rig, their space station is damaged in a suspected meteor strike.

Little do they know, the attack is a deliberate ploy by master criminal Aristotle Spode to get them off their island.

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=181260&event_id=51020471&region_id=255

KiwiElf
22nd February 2013, 04:33
Cool - Thunderbirds is about to remade for TV using CGI & Live action ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/feb/04/thunderbirds-remake-itv-hobbit

:focus:

BMJ
22nd February 2013, 12:45
This is on my (Local TV Tonight)...

Thunderbirds (2004)

http://www.whona.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/thunderbirds2004.jpg

(Repeat) 6.30pm - 8.30pm

Channel - 7mate Tonight

Summary...

After averting a major disaster on an oil rig, their space station is damaged in a suspected meteor strike.

Little do they know, the attack is a deliberate ploy by master criminal Aristotle Spode to get them off their island.

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/event.aspx?program_id=181260&event_id=51020471&region_id=255

Their not trying to put idea's in our heads, (or focus our thoughts/intent), are they Jack?

Prodigal Son
22nd February 2013, 13:23
Thanks for posting the Sorcha Faal article Rocky. It's always good to look at everything because it gives us a clearer picture of what's going on because we know the cabal's agenda. There's no way that thing that hit Chelyabinsk was a "UFO", unless that's what we're calling asteroids and meteors these days. I'm still of the opinion it was shot at, but Sorcha's trick here is to flood the info pool with "alien invasion" garbage... which would fit right into the globalist mafia's MO, imo....

Cognitive Dissident
22nd February 2013, 13:27
rogue nations???

Meaning, in the conventional thinking, North Korea, Iran, Iraq (under Saddam Hussein), Libya (under Gadhafi), Syria, Sudan, Cuba - in other words, those nations not directly or indirectly controlled by the US. You could say that the "rogue nation" threat was at its "highest" until around 2012 (of course, there never was a real threat, that was the propaganda). The same with the "threat" posed by the terrorists and perhaps also by the asteroids. And maybe also by the ETs (but I think there are some ETs who have been messing with the Earth for a long time, so the situation is not so simple there).

jackovesk
22nd February 2013, 23:42
I'm sure this has been posted before, however for thse who have'nt seen it here is...

Dr.Carol Rosin Full Speech IUFOC 2011 (International Space Treaty)

Nov 24, 2011

One of the Disclosure Project witnesses Carol Rosin was the last assistant to Wernher von Braun - the leading scientist of the Nazi and later US space program and the developer of V1 and V2 rockets. She talks about him, the US secret space program, back engineered ET technology and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KctBozDDwLg

Youniverse
23rd February 2013, 04:09
rogue nations???

Meaning, in the conventional thinking, North Korea, Iran, Iraq (under Saddam Hussein), Libya (under Gadhafi), Syria, Sudan, Cuba - in other words, those nations not directly or indirectly controlled by the US. You could say that the "rogue nation" threat was at its "highest" until around 2012 (of course, there never was a real threat, that was the propaganda). The same with the "threat" posed by the terrorists and perhaps also by the asteroids. And maybe also by the ETs (but I think there are some ETs who have been messing with the Earth for a long time, so the situation is not so simple there).

In my opinion most ETs are benevolent and would never do anything to harm us.

Youniverse
23rd February 2013, 06:14
I'm sure this has been posted before, however for thse who have'nt seen it here is...

Nov 24, 2011

One of the Disclosure Project witnesses Carol Rosin was the last assistant to Wernher von Braun - the leading scientist of the Nazi and later US space program and the developer of V1 and V2 rockets. She talks about him, the US secret space program, back engineered ET technology and more.

Wow! I have never seen that before! Thanks so much for sharing! That's valuable information!

jackovesk
23rd February 2013, 16:33

Nov 24, 2011

Wow! I have never seen that before! Thanks so much for sharing! That's valuable information!

No worries Youniverse...:yo:

It really should be 'Compulsory' viewing for (ALL) mankind...:yes4:

Here is the Global Incident Map & Link Carol mentioned in her speech...

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/

Dr Carol Sue Rosin

http://www.peaceinspace.com/images/stories/carolrosin2011.jpg The Founder for the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, ISCOS World Peace Ambassador, International Association of Educators for World Peace, IAEWP (NGO, UN-ECOSOC)

An educator, international speaker, author, consultant to Space Age technology development projects, a space and missile defense consultant, future manufacturing technology forecasting consultant for sustainable living on earth and in space, Dr. Rosin advises decision makers and others about applications of technology and information services for human needs, environment, new energy, and peace and security, health and prosperity for all on earth and in space.

Co-authored the Outer Space Security and Development Treaty draft with distinguished colleagues: Apollo Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell; Commander Will Miller, US Navy (Ret.); Dr, Abe Krieger, 37 year Boeing executive; Dr. C.B. Scott Jones, military/intelligence and Senior Advisor to Sen. Claiborne Pell; supported by the Hon. Paul Hellyer, former Minister of Defense of Canada. This Treaty is posted in several languages with bios on http://www.peaceinspace.com Dr. Rosin is Consultant to the Treaty Project that is A Project of P.E.A.C.E. Inc., the Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth, a 501-C-3 founded by Dr. C.B. Scott Jones. Currently working to get this Treaty signed and ratified into law.

First woman executive in an aerospace company, Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries

Managed set up satellite educational programs for 5000 villages in India via the ATS-6, the Application technology satellite 6, the largest educational satellite in existence at that time

Helped orchestrated the first two-way audio/visual satellite communication systems in over 20 countries. Managed two-way satellite educational program development in Appalachia, Rocky Mountains, Washington state, Alaska, and satellite doctor and nurse training programs with US Veterans hospitals

Vice President Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce: third largest chamber in US. Created first industry-education Adopt-A-School program

With the late Dr. Wernher von Braun, visionary and “father of rocketry,” founded the national award-winning “It’s Your Turn…” program (won Science Teachers Gold Metal, Aerospace Education and Aviation Writers Awards) to motivate and educate youth, women and minorities in training programs technology jobs and career opportunities in technology fields to focus on solving urgent and potential problems of human needs, the environment, clean and safe energy systems for healing, education, poverty elimination, new marketplaces with stimulated economies and cooperative world security systems without space-based weapons specifically to replace war-based industries and mindsets

Spokesperson for the late rocket scientist Dr. Wernher von Braun, presenting his peace on earth and in space vision for local through global uses and applications of space age technology and information applied directly to solving urgent and potential challenges of human needs, the environment, and energy as humans evolve and learn from living, working, touring and traveling in space (without space-based weapons). First speech for von Braun was to 18,000 people at a National Education Association conference in 1974 demonstrating LIVE how satellites can be used as teaching tools worldwide

Founder, Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space, ISCOS, 1983-Present. The original Board included Honorary Chairman, Sir Arthur C. Clarke, Dr. Issac Assimov, Dr. Buckminister (Bucky) Fuller, Attorney Daniel Sheehan, the late Dr. Rashmi Mayur, Advisory Board Chairman, Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell (sixth man on the moon), and many other respected experts. Brought over 100 people to the UN Second Special Session on the Peaceful Uses and Exploration of Outer Space in 1982 to stand for no space-based weapons. Started the movement to “Stop Star Wars,” the “Leaky Umbrella Campaign,” the “Save Outer Space, SOS Campaign,” involving approximately 50 million people

Advisor to the New Energy Movement to encourage the research and development of new clean and safe alternative energy sources via project development and management in various countries

Official Advisor to the Peoples Republic of China on alternatives to missile defense and on applications of space technology in China. China and Russia have proposed a ban on all space-based weapons

Witness in the Disclosure Project at the National Press Club, May, 2001. Advisor to the Exopolitics Institute

Started the global movement to prevent the weaponizaton of space, the Stop Star Wars, Leaky Umbrella Campaign, Campaign to Save Outer Space (SOS Campaign), which some estimate to have involved over 50 million people. Appeared on numerous speaking platforms and media productions with members of the military industrial complex discussing feasible alternative technology programs that can replace dangerous, too costly, polluting, destabilizing weapons programs including a new form of missile defense based on cooperative information and technology application sharing for sustainable healthy living on earth as humans evolve into the universes

Traveled to Russia numerous times to discuss the ban on all space-based weapons. Brought the first list of joint international space ventures from the USSR to the USA, all of which have come to fruition

Initiated the first USSR-USA military-to-military meeting. Initiated the trip of the first NINE US Senators to the USSR

Consultant and/or speaker to numerous organizations, industries and military and government agencies including TRW on the Time Management Money system for the Space Shuttle, MX missile and weather satellites, IBM Europe, Walt Disney Productions on the creation of Space and Future Worlds at Disneyworld, General Electric, World Future Society, National Space Institute, Central Intelligence Agency, the US Space Foundation, the US Space Command and many international audiences.

Testified before the US Senate Arms Services Committee, the Congressional House Ways and Means Committee, and the US President’s Commission on Space

Space and Conversion Advisor to Presidential Candidate Reverend Jesse Jackson who introduced Rosin’s Space Development Initiative, SDI, to replace the Strategic Defense Initiative, SDI. Advised and briefed other presidential candidates, members of Congress, and other international dignitaries

Initiated the first legislation to stop anti-satellite (ASAT) testing with Congressman Les AuCoin, created the first legislation to ban all space-based weapons with Congressman Joe Moakley and Sen. Tom Harkin, and initiated the first bill that had a companion Treaty to ban space-based weapons with Congressman Dennis Kucinich and the Hon. Paul Hellyer, former Minister of Defense, in Canada

Keynote speaker at numerous international events and conferences including the California Democratic Convention in 1983 about Space Age technology R&D, technology applications and transfer, economics and marketing vision for new products and services, education and training programs for new jobs and careers for sustainable living and clean and safe environment and energy systems, future manufacturing technology forecasts for eliminating poverty and disease and for enhancing global education, data sharing, and business ventures, and for building creative new cooperative security and defense systems

Former National Chancellor and current World Peace Ambassador for the International Association of Educators for World Peace, UN/NGO in consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council

Founder of the original World Entrepreneur Association to encourage integrity based new entrepreneurial businesses and training programs. Consults to businesses, government representatives, students, leaders and community organizations about possible new jobs and profits, products and services, technologies and information applied to better life in sustainable communities and regions

Miscellaneous: Space Consultant to Buckminister Fuller’s World Game, entertainment producer for LeCarpentier Stuart Productions, General in the First Earth Battalion, ski instructor, skating champion

As an example of a non-space-based weapons business in space, organized the launch into space of Dr. Leary’s cremated remains that flew from US Vandenberg Air Force Base to Madrid then to the Canary Islands, Spain to be launched into space by Celestis, Inc,, (with the ashes of friends: rocket scientist Dr. Kraft Ericke; space physicist Dr. Gerard O’Neill; founder of the International Space University Todd Hawley, and with cremated remains of Star Trek TV series creator Gene Roddenberry

Wrote the first International Aerospace Telephone Contact Book for the International Astronautical Federation Congress. Wrote or co-authored numerous papers including the “Socio-Economic Benefits of International Cooperation in Space.”

Among awards received is the United Societies in Space award for her 30 Years of Humanitarian Work for the Peaceful Uses of Space for Peace on Earth. Co-author with Dr. Charles Sheffield the book entitled SPACE CAREERS. Author and co-author of three forthcoming books

Former owner of a World Travel Awards winning international hotel, spa, restaurant, horse sanctuary, and conference center

Doctorate of Humanities for developing country work bestowed by Archbishop Gbedabo, Africa

Initiates and manages special projects that will provide an abundance of benefits and opportunities for all peoples, businesses, and governments for healthy, sustainable, happy, and prosperous futures filled with adventure, art and music in peace for all on earth and in space

http://www.peaceinspace.com/carol-rosin

PS - Here is the PDF of the IUFOC 2011 (International Space Treaty) (http://www.peaceinspace.com/carol-rosin?format=pdf)

Youniverse
23rd February 2013, 17:05
She's certainly a busy lady! Not surprising though considering the amount of energy she had in the video ;)

Youniverse
23rd February 2013, 17:09
I wonder where she is right now and what she's up to?

Eric J (Viking)
23rd February 2013, 19:52
I was thinking about this the other day with the ongoings in Russia and other countries...thnx for resurfacing Jacko...

Remember folks it has nothing to do with meteors/space debris...it's all about convincing the masses that they up above are the bad guys !!

'The last card'

quote...
Moscow believes an operable national defense against threats from outer space can be built within 10 years’ time. The 500-kiloton explosion of a space bolide above the Urals region has sped-up allocation of some $2 billion to prevent future threats.

Russian scientists have presented a federal program designed to counteract space threats. Elaborated by the Institute of Astronomy at Russia’s Academy of Sciences and the Central Engineering Research Institute, Russia’s leading space industry enterprise, the program has already been approved by Roskosmos, the national space agency.

Further reading here...

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/weapons/news.php?q=1361586015

http://rt.com/news/russia-billions-asteroid-protection-502/

viking

Youniverse
24th February 2013, 01:01
I was thinking about this the other day with the ongoings in Russia and other countries...thnx for resurfacing Jacko...

Remember folks it has nothing to do with meteors/space debris...it's all about convincing the masses that they up above are the bad guys !!

'The last card'

quote...
Moscow believes an operable national defense against threats from outer space can be built within 10 years’ time. The 500-kiloton explosion of a space bolide above the Urals region has sped-up allocation of some $2 billion to prevent future threats.

Russian scientists have presented a federal program designed to counteract space threats. Elaborated by the Institute of Astronomy at Russia’s Academy of Sciences and the Central Engineering Research Institute, Russia’s leading space industry enterprise, the program has already been approved by Roskosmos, the national space agency.

Further reading here...

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/weapons/news.php?q=1361586015

http://rt.com/news/russia-billions-asteroid-protection-502/

viking

Ok they will do what they gotta do and I and many others will tell everyone we know it's BS and direct them to a video of Carol Rosin.

Rocky_Shorz
25th February 2013, 01:25
Thanks for posting the Sorcha Faal article Rocky. It's always good to look at everything because it gives us a clearer picture of what's going on because we know the cabal's agenda. There's no way that thing that hit Chelyabinsk was a "UFO", unless that's what we're calling asteroids and meteors these days. I'm still of the opinion it was shot at, but Sorcha's trick here is to flood the info pool with "alien invasion" garbage... which would fit right into the globalist mafia's MO, imo....

maybe it is a video of the cradle drop Onyx told us about...

rode in on a meteor the small ship breaking it free just before impact...

where did it go is the question?

the New Pope? ;)