PDA

View Full Version : Ireland close to banning water fluoridation.

Conaire
20th February 2013, 17:41
Ireland is one of the only countries to put fluoride in its water. 98 % of Europe have stopped or banned fluoride. It makes me wonder why Ireland has not.

The link below is of an Irish woman's campaign to ban the practice of water fluoridation. I'm going to get behind her and help in what ever way I can, starting by putting one of her videos on here.

Below the video there are lots of links to why fluoride is bad. Worth checking out.

Please all Irish/ Ireland resident Avaloners, share the video on your facebook and such, lets get the word out.

lhA2abeOm7o

20th February 2013, 18:00
Find out what they have in he water in Stranorlar, Donegal. My dad told me they didn't even need a dentist in the town.

avid
20th February 2013, 18:33
Has Cumbria stopped fluoridating it's water? That's news to me!!! We DO NOT need fluoride - that's a fact, but where are the facts that the UK has stopped such insideous poison?
Please anyone - have I missed some important link?
Thanks...
Avid

Earth Angel
20th February 2013, 19:11
I think this goes hand in hand with Montague Keen saying the Irish have had their history kept from them ......this is all part of the dumbing down of people.... I will post this on some Irish facebook pages i am aware of...here is the video again

lhA2abeOm7o

Ireland has the Highest fluoridation in the world, worst dental health......yea that makes sense!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st February 2013, 08:22
VACCINES
GMO
FLUORIDE

heads of the same NWO hydra!

Conaire
21st February 2013, 12:45
Such synchronicity. The woman in this video is giving a talk tonight two streets away from my house. Got to love that.

Fred Steeves
21st February 2013, 13:33
My county here in Florida surprisingly discontinud fluoride use in 2011, and I was pleasantly stunned.

Pinellas County commissioners voted 4-3 Tuesday to cease putting fluoride into their water, making it the largest urban county in Florida to discontinue the practice. The move will halt fluoride-injected water from reaching about 700,000 residents but does not include the city of St. Petersburg and three other cities, says Commissioner Ken Welch, who voted to keep fluoride.

Welch says a few people at Tuesday's meeting identifying themselves as Tea Party activists "hijacked" the issue, calling the practice a government attempt to "dumb down" residents and likening it to Soviet and Nazi practice.http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-10-05/pinellas-county-florida-votes-no-fluoride-in-drinking-water/50673318/1

Only to change minds a year later by ousting a couple of the offending commissioners, and returning to "sensible" governance.(LOL)

CLEARWATER — Moderate. Sensible. Sober. That is how Pinellas County has preferred to think of its local government for decades. But many say that image cracked a year ago, when the commission voted to end fluoridation, making it the largest county in Florida to reject the practice, and drawing national ridicule.

One year later, the board has reversed the decision. On Tuesday, the Pinellas County Commission voted to begin fluoridating its drinking water again.

On Tuesday, he voted in favor of fluoridation. Driving to work that morning, he had passed a neighbor who stopped him to say that she had just bought fluoride pills for her children. http://nexusnow.info/forum/images/smilies/doh.gif

"We're voting it back in today," he told her.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/pinellas-county-commission-votes-6-1-to-return-fluoride-to-drinking-water/1263426

I hope Ireland fares better, it's pretty much set in stone here in the States.

Lifebringer
21st February 2013, 13:43
Take it to the health sites of major media blogs and twitter as well as facebook, health food sites, exercise equipment sites. People/humans concerned with the cost of healthcare, will want to know and actually, this qualifies as a NEED TO KNOW by, of and for the people. Perhaps this congress on both sides can see the long term damage. Oh, and don't forget to copy the link on a c-span.org so they can bring someone on to explain this poison in our water, oral hygiene products and medical treatment, when their are other natural options like mint leaves crushed or chewed and peroxide to kill germs, or salt iodized water after a banana or two, to protect the thyroid? Lots and lots of reasons to "discontinue the usage because of rapid and damaging effects of usage to human bodies."

Somebody drummed it on the tv, for profit and then went for medicine stocks to cover the long term effects? Hmmm....capitalism on the greedy side, is actually GLUTTERY of the public trust and tax dollars. The other generations fell for it and didn't even notice their hard earned money siphoning off, because of illness being fed, what? After every meal?

Wow!

Earth Angel
21st February 2013, 15:59
are you going Conaire?? that is surely a sign!! where is she giving this talk, maybe I can get some relatives out to it......get them motivated to spread the word

Such synchronicity. The woman in this video is giving a talk tonight two streets away from my house. Got to love that.

Conaire
21st February 2013, 17:27
Yes, I'm going to go. It is basically on my doorstep, in the Tai Chi Ireland studio in Dublin.