PDA

View Full Version : Outsiders?

Ezrah
22nd February 2013, 05:39
Hello, my name is Ezrah, I'm a relatively new user here; and I was just wondering if I might ask a question, and 'query the cloud' if you will.

I consider myself an "Outsider", not a derogatory term, or really to separate myself from others. Its more of a statement of origin.

I've covered this a bit in another thread I've posted in:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17675-Cat-People-a.k.a.-Feline-People-a.k.a.-Lion-People-a.k.a.-The-Felines&p=636015&viewfull=1#post636015

I'm just a bit curious if there might happen to be others like myself here, in this forum; or whether some 'local' residents might of ran into, or had any experience with critters such as myself.

deridan
22nd February 2013, 11:03
i would guess that all of us are a curious mixture, .having old and new soul characteristics,
& some sense of proud [star] heritage

another curious experience, is experiencing the dichotomy between observing oneself as 'driver of the vehicle' and seeing another driving a vehicle with similar characteristics.
i see you wondering about being a walkin, maybe we can key a great part of this to astrology. if you've crossed the 30 barrier, its said for instance that upto 30 one has been autopiloted by an Acsendant sign, & that now one comes very much in to the form of perceiving exactly how one wants to pilot oneself.

another thing comes to mind:
from reading DC's bt incarnations, or bt life and death
walkin occurrences are probably wider than thought, due to the large ratio of souls with karma to work out and the low proportion of vehicles.
that a swap sometimes takes place if the soul in body since birth can't handle incarnate reality anymore, ..the decisional go-ahead taking place beyond normal consciousness, .. reading between the lines, i'd say that it would be if soul1 takes on a high shame load {the narrative of the case shows that it was a person who had to negotiate many hurdles}.
but with medico known selective amnesia, how might we ever infer correctly unless therre is a tool such as regressive hypnosis which can find out specifically.:lalala:

Ezrah
24th February 2013, 01:45
I've noticed that with many of my peers [from home, not here], most of them seem to come through in... chunks, rather than whole... This might be true of myself as well, though I've yet to run into another 'part' of myself. It generally causes quite a few problems for them unfortunately, [mental fragility, conflicted thought processes, identity problems, etcetera] which usually seem to result in them fading relatively quickly [a few years rather than a few decades], or culminates in a spectacular breakdown of sorts... after long periods of relative stability [Its actually one of the things that causes the most stress to myself. :/ It suck being the last.]