PDA

View Full Version : Have you dreamed of this person?

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 13:44
I found this article that I thought was interesting. Multiple people have dreamed of the same person. Have you? The article includes other drawings from the dreamers.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NqB-GR6oSRM/USb9haNHpjI/AAAAAAAASZo/PtXK8wZpTYE/s1600/thisman.JPG

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/02/ever-dream-this-man-thousands-see-him-in-dreams-no-one-knows-why-2440998.html

http://www.thisman.org/

etheric underground
22nd February 2013, 14:13
Its freddy krugers brother.....only kidding!!

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 14:25
I was thinking Carl Sagan. :laugh:

http://0xtc.com/2010/08/11/tribute-to-carl-sagan.xhtml/

GoodETxSG
22nd February 2013, 14:43
Shared dreams is an interesting phenomenon that science will not address. It is very real... My wife is NOT into anything "Fortean" or anything else I am funny enough but for stress reasons I did get her once to start listening to audio's I still have for RV practice and skill maintenance. After a few nights she was doing really well and able to go pretty deep with out starting to snore (LOL)... One night we did the exercise/meditation and then turned off the mp3 and went to sleep.

The next morning I began telling the strange dream I had and she would finish my sentence and to my shock I would then finish hers... we had the exact same dream. It was crazy and cool to me. It freaked her out and she never did the meditation again. But it was pretty amazing.

Anyone else ever have a shared dream with someone? If this guy pops in one of my dreams now it may because I now have him in my subconscious... but this is an interesting thread.
Thanks for posting it!

Forevernyt
22nd February 2013, 14:44
As cool and intriguing as this was when I first saw it, I think I remember reading that it was a viral campaign for something. I don't think there is any validity to this. I did get hyped up about it when I first saw it too. :)

donk
22nd February 2013, 14:45
He's got my eyebrow

korgh
22nd February 2013, 14:48
Nope.. sorry.
i only dream with women.

Cheers

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 14:57
I've had a shared dream with my husband about a man we used to know and hadn't spoke of for a long time. Too bad if it's not valid.....it would be fun to think people were having the same dream. But I'm still interested in hearing about the shared dreams of Avalonians. :cool:

donk
22nd February 2013, 14:58
THEORIES

Several theories have been developed to explain the mysteriously recurring presence of this man in the dreams of different people who are not related in any way. The following theories are the ones that elicit the greatest interest among the dreamers themselves.

ARCHETYPE THEORY
According to Jung's psychoanalytic theory, this man is an archetypal image belonging to the collective unconscious that can surface in times of hardship (emotional development, dramatic changes in our lives, stressful circumstances etc.) in particularly sensitive subjects.

RELIGIOUS THEORY
According to this theory this man is the image of the Creator, that is to say one of the forms in which God manifests himself today. This is the reason why his indications and the words he utters during the dreams should be decidedly followed by the dreamers.

DREAM SURFER THEORY
It is the most interesting theory and the one that has the greatest implications, but it has also the lowest scientific credibility. According to this theory this man is a real person, who can enter people's dreams by means of specific psychological skills. Some believe that in real life this man looks like the man in the dreams. Others think that the man in the dreams looks completely different from his real life counterpart. Some people seem to believe that behind this man there is a mental conditioning plan developed by a major corporation.

DREAM IMITATION THEORY
This is a scientific psycho-sociological theory which claims that this phenomenon has arisen casually and has progressively developed by imitation. Basically when people are exposed to this phenomenon they become so deeply impressed that they start seeing this man in their dreams.

DAYTIME RECOGNITION THEORY
This theory states that the apparitions of this man are purely casual. Normally we do not remember precisely the faces we see in our dreams. The image of this man would thus be an instrument which, in the subject's waking life, facilitates recognition of an undefined oneirical image.

So they left off the obvious:

EXTRATERRESTIAL THEORY
He's the form in which a certain race of benevolent ETs manifest--in order not to scare those they are trying to help, as actually looking upon their true form would make the average person's head explode.

ET Theory II
The race of aliens actually look like that, they easily distiguinish one another as individuals by the differences in their uni-brow, which is too subtle for human eyes to notice.

These are seemingly supported by this, from "Portraits":

http://www.thisman.org/portraits/ejaz2.jpg

DREAM SURFER THEORY II
Not only is this dude able to get in your dreams, there are several clones of him with this power...allowing him (them) to appear in many dreams simulataneously.

FOREVERNYT THEORY (for lack of more specific attribution)
Someone has too much time on their hands. For a phenomenon as wild and supposedly wide-spread as this, the site could be more robust, IMO.

Good times, much love....all good fun!

I wish I had better memory of my dreams, but I don't. I find the shared dream thing fascinating as well...and am not trying to poo on the idea, or even this dude, I give all ideas teh benefit of the doubt, and assume for an idea to get legs there's some sort of nugget of truth in there somewhere...I'm just not very impressed with the site. It looks nice, but is lacking in content.

Lazlo
22nd February 2013, 15:24
Was definitely a marketing campaign/experiment done by an Italian sociolgist with a penchant for this sort of thing

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 15:38
Ah, well, it's gets people thinking, if nothing else.

baddbob
22nd February 2013, 16:07
It kind of reminded me of Stephen King's The Stand.Great movie If you get a chance to watch it please do.Its about End times and everyone started dreaming of these two .
Dark man
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyvEbEC_WaitI8g7ynyw0Sr_9Z6N9Z6Gqfz0lBqlm1mpGcIPuS

Mother Abigail
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvF_gac5pcPxkbDn7MffU5pNm2BXsYjkq9eICL_pzUBII5m8Jq

DianeKJ
22nd February 2013, 16:52
Shared dreams is an interesting phenomenon that science will not address. It is very real... My wife is NOT into anything "Fortean" or anything else I am funny enough but for stress reasons I did get her once to start listening to audio's I still have for RV practice and skill maintenance. After a few nights she was doing really well and able to go pretty deep with out starting to snore (LOL)... One night we did the exercise/meditation and then turned off the mp3 and went to sleep.

The next morning I began telling the strange dream I had and she would finish my sentence and to my shock I would then finish hers... we had the exact same dream. It was crazy and cool to me. It freaked her out and she never did the meditation again. But it was pretty amazing.

Anyone else ever have a shared dream with someone? If this guy pops in one of my dreams now it may because I now have him in my subconscious... but this is an interesting thread.
Thanks for posting it!

My son and I shared a very similar dream that involved a major disaster, evacuation and flood scenarios regarding Japan. It took place before the earthquake too. The major elements between our dreams were the same, but some of the little details were different. It was really bizarre. I've often felt my children near me in dream time, but that was the first shared dream that I know about.

Forevernyt
22nd February 2013, 18:30
Whoo hoo the "Forevernyt Theory" wins out!

Kano
22nd February 2013, 18:55
Shared dreams are a very real thing for sure. I believe it has to do with Social Memory Complexes. This also explains why fathers and sons, or best friends, etc usually share similar dreams since the same souls typically reincarnate together. These souls that reincarnate together are what make up certain Social Memory Complexes. These SMCs usually have a common goal as part of their union.

There are two types if psionic networks, the first stems from 2nd density "group mind," that Jung defines as a layer of collective unconscious. Jung and Freud did not agree on the nature of the collective unconscious; Freud preferring to lump it all into one bag, whereas Jung saw it more as a network of overlapping bubbles that influenced people. This group mind has priority over any individual and accounts for things like herd behavior in animals, school behavior in fish and flock behavior in birds. When you watch them move, they move as a single organism--the consciousness is distributed non-locally among them. The loss of an individual means nothing, as they are just a generic part of a greater whole and it is that "whole" that must survive. The group has precedence over the individual part, like blades of grass of a lawn.

3rd density is where life separates from this collective behavior of the group mind, and becomes individual. Ever see a flock of eagles? The family group takes precedence over the collective unconscious, and creatures start to think for themselves. And when they do, they come to a consciousness of "self" that we call the "Ego," and since the survival of an individual now matters, the sense of self-preservation (and ego-centrism) kick in.

When people do not embrace their individuality (unique identity), they tend to fall back on 2nd density ways, and seek "socialization" and the approval of groups to justify their existence, because that was what was comfortable and familiar to their subconscious minds. Transition from a 2nd density mindset to full 3rd density is usually accompanied by the idea of self-sufficiency. The "alpha male" concept arises from this 2nd-to-3rd density transition, where the bulk of the mindset is still 2nd density, and a self-aware entity steps forward in order to assist the transition to 3rd density. (Unfortunately, this does not always work.)

The social memory complex, the SMC, is created when 3rd-density individuals begin to work together towards common goals, as a free-will choice. The result of conscious interaction develops conscious psionic ability, not the group mind "sensing" that is normally accepted as psychic skill. Each individual's survival is important to the survival of the SMC as a whole--the individual has precedence over the group. To the best of my knowledge and research, it is this is what creates the bridge to 4th density--it does not happen "auto-magically." The SMC is a natural part of 4th density consciousness, so if people refuse to work together in conscious cooperation, then I don't really see any way they can ascend to anything beyond 3rd density, because they are essentially making a free-will choice to stay 3D.

EDIT: Didn't mean to derail thread with my SMC rant. Just seemed pertinent considering the other comments posted.

jookyle
22nd February 2013, 19:03
I'm quite sure he's been in my dreams a handful of times. Two I remember quite well. One time he was a physics teacher and the other time he was driving me and some friends in limo in space.

Kryztian
22nd February 2013, 19:08
I don't think I've dreamed of him, BUT, he does give me the creeps, and that is not something I say very often. I see his face and I just want to look away.

Lifebringer
22nd February 2013, 20:08
Looks like the face on the tall bald guy that let's me know when someone in the familiy is "going home." the last dance guy.

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 20:27
Baddbob, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! I've seen The Stand multiple times and read the book twice.

Yvonne
22nd February 2013, 20:32
If this IS an ET.....you'd think they would know how to fix that darn lazy eye.

Lifebringer
22nd February 2013, 20:44
Kool, a buddy system for Yeshua's return. Wow, you know the thoughts that manefest in physical or material form, that believe in Yeshua/Jesus's Return as well as all the other tribal, aboriginal records in stone, that say the return of the Gods. I'm starting to believe they are coming back, but the Father's word/thought Kingdom of Heaven, is the higher of the hierarchy. I keep searching and there are "hosts" associates and GLH's God's little helpers on various sites that help others to adapt? understand that when something so horribly goes wrong, Universal law/Karma just like the rotation of the planets, ending of an age, or beginning of a future, it will always come.

IF as we know the deceiving of the world has occurred, then surely, we must talk and utilize this internet/one voice for peace, in what ever way we can. Surely we can also say without a doubt, "It's time for love in whatever form to manefest throughout OUR world. That shouldn't be all that hard to do, eh?

korgh
22nd February 2013, 22:12
If this IS an ET.....you'd think they would know how to fix that darn lazy eye.

He is a defective hybrid..
I'm sure!

Ammit
22nd February 2013, 22:18
Nope , sorry.. My dreams often consist as a military person organising a group of military people on a world that looks red from a distance but is not on it....

Grinner
23rd February 2013, 21:32
My sister and I shared a dream years ago of our childhood home. There was green lightening coming from it and I had to go in and save our other sister. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and flipped on a light switch. Something flipped it back off. I flipped it back on again and it went off again - many times. I told her about it several years ago and she screamed. She knew the entire dream 'cos she had had it too. Cool.

Carolin
23rd February 2013, 21:41
I don't think I've dreamed of him, BUT, he does give me the creeps, and that is not something I say very often. I see his face and I just want to look away.

Me too!!! My stomach took a flip..............creepy!

AutumnW
24th February 2013, 17:58
I haven't but I will now! It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Show people a picture with the suggestion that they dream about it, and they will. The suggestion can be framed as a question. It's a little like an experiment in mass hypnosis, though it seems pretty innocent.