PDA

View Full Version : The End of the Monetary System May Be Just Around the Corner

humanalien
23rd February 2013, 07:28
Orly Taitz just got this posted on her web site.

I’m sending this to better inform you about what you are up against. This is a very real situation and comes directly from the horses mouth as it were.

I’ve been in touch with traders in Hong Kong, Zurich, New York and Istanbul over night. Only those who are aware of the Elite’s game plan can understand what is going on. The rest are totally lost and have no explanation for what is going on.

Most analysts cannot find any viable macroeconomic explanation of the fact that over the last 5 months gold has been falling against the USD despite world central banks flooding the world markets with historically cheap credit, interest rates maintained at their lowest ever, and the primary money printing presses (aka the Fed, the BoE, the ECB, the BoJ and the SNB) working around the clock!

What these analysts fail to realize are, among other factors, the following: a) the Elite-owned CLS Bank International has a daily turn over of approx $4 trillion via the global FOREX market, b) the Elite are in collective control of all world central banks, and most importantly: c) the year 2013 marks the mandatory END of the Fed’s 100-year Bank Charter.

With regards to the significance of the Fed Banking Charter (item “c”, above), it would be helpful to recall that the War of 1812 occurred ONLY due to the fact that the newly gone independent USA (1776) did not agree to renew the 20-year mandate of the Elite’s Bank Charter which ran out in 1811. The First Bank Charter was granted on a 10-year basis (1781-1791). When the US Congress declined to renew the Elite’s Bank Charter (Bank of the United States;http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/BofUS.htm), the Elite imposed the 5-year long War of 1812. Interestingly, all history books taught in the US schools cite “Taxation without Representation” as the main reason for the War of 1812!
In that sense, not much has changed since then, has it? The best college students are recruited right out of college by the likes of the Carnegie-Mellon Foundation (Carnegie and Mellon being two of the original European Elite dynasties) with highest salaries and perks to “write” books on history, sociology, finance and so on, the way the Elite want them written.

Is that any different from the way King James had the Bible re-written (1604-1611)? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized_King_James_Version). While we’re at it, let’s remember that it was the “Nobel Laureate” Milton Friedman who was behind the Nixon Administration’s unilateral action to repeal Gold Standard and the start of the fall of the US economy in 1971.

I guess the historical picture is clear enough! Although the actual Plan to establish the New World Order is only 100 years old, man’s tendency to rule his co-beings is as old as life itself.

But, I digressed, again!
Yesterday, Gold closed at $1,564.30 in the New York market:
Overnight, Gold closed at $1,559.71 and this morning, gold has been fluctuating between $1,560 and $1,569:

Today is going to be a very busy day for the world markets, with the following data coming out throughout the day:

1- European Manufacturing data,
2- US Consumer Price Index,
3- New US Jobless Claims,
4- US Existing Home Sales,
5- State of the bailout offered to Cypress to be announced by the ECB,
6- Italian election polls showing Berloscuni in the lead, which is increasingly worrying European investors.

Furthermore, the currency wars have entered a new phase: a) since Monday, with Sterling going on a slide against the USD and Euro, and b) the Japanese Yen continues its slide against USD and Euro.

Both aforementioned currency wars support USD to gain against gold and thereby supporting further fall of gold in USD terms.

As we discussed yesterday, the US spending cuts (aka “Sequester Spending Cuts”) deadline is coming up on February 28th. As such, the Elite has set up the global financial system for the official GAME OVER phase’s kick off.

Stay tuned. These are unprecedented times. The 100-year global financial system which was established by the Elite in 1913 (the year the Federal Reserve Banks started operations in the US via its 100-year mandate) is about to be replaced with a commodity-based system.

We’ll discuss much more details on the new commodity-based system in the near future.
Warm regards,

-------------------------------

I don't know who it's from. Her web page is a mess
and it's sometimes really hard to sort it out.

vje2
23rd February 2013, 08:45
Thank you humanalien, I kind of feel that indeed what you are saying is about to become reality.

Snoweagle
23rd February 2013, 11:22
Bring it on, I can't wait any longer.
The streets lined with rotting and bleeding corpses and the starvation all sounds rather appealing to me now, it's a way out and I witness the lot as it happens.
Will probably be beaten to death as I laugh at those who didn't see it coming because it wasn't on the telly or they believe they were drunk at the time it was announced.

Even those that claim they are awake have no idea the magnitude of the horror in store for them or their kin for generations.

False cruddy sciences bamboozling audiences who haven't a clue whether truthful or not, embracing "telly speak" in daily godly worship. Pitiful. Happily self sacrificing themselves and their families to a false paradigm of slavery without the ability to discern or demand better.

Betrayal will be the biggest killer over all others. It will effect EVERY level of this transformation. Nobody will be trusted, even your own kin.

It is happening right now.

mgray
23rd February 2013, 14:13
The opening post is riddled with so many errors I really don't know where to start, but that is Ms. Taitz's problem.
Gold is being sold off by smart money as the risk of rampant inflation is diminished. Central banks know and the professional investors realized late last year that you can print all the money you want as long as you keep unemployment high.
Without wages rising -- because there are three hundred people willing to do your job cheaper -- prices can only rise marginally.
This is why Fed chief Ben Bernanke tied the latest round of printing to a US unemployment rate of 6.5%. He knows that once the rate gets below that level that inflation becomes more of a reality.
BTW one correction, the 100-year charter for the Federal Reserve has already been renewed for another 100 years.

GoodETxSG
23rd February 2013, 14:36
Very accurate... Adding it to my Corruption Facebook Group Page!
Thank you!

humanalien
23rd February 2013, 16:05
The opening post is riddled with so many errors I really don't know where to start, but that is Ms. Taitz's problem.
Gold is being sold off by smart money as the risk of rampant inflation is diminished. Central banks know and the professional investors realized late last year that you can print all the money you want as long as you keep unemployment high.
Without wages rising -- because there are three hundred people willing to do your job cheaper -- prices can only rise marginally.
This is why Fed chief Ben Bernanke tied the latest round of printing to a US unemployment rate of 6.5%. He knows that once the rate gets below that level that inflation becomes more of a reality.
BTW one correction, the 100-year charter for the Federal Reserve has already been renewed for another 100 years.

Can you find a link that verifies that? I was curious as to
if america had already renewed that charter.

mgray
23rd February 2013, 16:37

It's by fiat -- like the dollar -- all the governors of the Fed hold their positions well past Dec. 21, 2013, which is when the charter runs out. Unlike in Andrew Jackson's administration when he killed the Second National Bank of the US, this renewal will not come up for a vote. According to the charter a 2/3rds majority of Senate must request that renewal be denied in order for it not to become automatically renewed for 100 years.
They knew what they were doing on Jekyll Island. Including establishment and renewal occurring during Congress's Christmas recess.

Carmody
23rd February 2013, 17:02
Yes, Elites can look at a calendar as easily as the next person and one should never judge the intelligence of an opponent via their own capacities. Much would be lost in such a scenario. Act as if the given opponent is more intelligent and sneakier, and then the pathways of their deviance will be found. If they turn out to not be more intelligent, then the pathways found can at least be planned for, if the the given opponent ever erupts into a moment or two of intelligence. This presumes all lower considerations have been covered/dealt with, for that would be the way/method of intelligence.

Intelligence does not imply empathy or morals. Intelligence can be enabled via the removal of emotional decision trees that guide thought, and therefore give the low empathy beings avenues of expansion and expression that... ride outside of the mindset of the average person or even the more erudite, if that given erudite being is hampered by empathetic based logic formation.

Youniverse
23rd February 2013, 18:29
Great!!! Bring it on!!!

blufire
23rd February 2013, 18:59
I see these threads pop up quite often.

I agree that the current monetary system is ending and a new system is strategically being implemented.

What I rarely see discussed is why the system is being replaced and what the end result will be.

The only and I do mean only discussion is negative and that the elite are just out to ‘get us’ and enslave us and most of all want all the money and power for themselves.

The fact is, ‘they’ already have all the money and resources so whoop de do.

The fact is, the upper echelon that is controlling this strategic global maneuver is so unimaginably wealthy that literally money has no meaning to them.

The fact is, ‘they’ literally have all control and power on a global, past, present and future level so this would not be the reason or factor.

So why?

Why would this ultimate power structure be implementing this?

What would the evidential outcome be?

What would this look like?

Think where we were globally just 100 or 200 years ago and look where we are now . . . . take this thought into the next 50 to 100 to 200 years.

What do you see?

Mulder
23rd February 2013, 19:39

This is an interesting take on the it. I thought gold is being sold off due to it's decrease in price over the last few months. I'm not sure its because the risk of inflation is decreased because prices of food, petrol, rents, etc. are actually increasing if you disregard the Govt-sourced stats, but look at shadow-stats for real info.

humanalien
23rd February 2013, 21:43

It's by fiat -- like the dollar -- all the governors of the Fed hold their positions well past Dec. 21, 2013, which is when the charter runs out. Unlike in Andrew Jackson's administration when he killed the Second National Bank of the US, this renewal will not come up for a vote. According to the charter a 2/3rds majority of Senate must request that renewal be denied in order for it not to become automatically renewed for 100 years.
They knew what they were doing on Jekyll Island. Including establishment and renewal occurring during Congress's Christmas recess.

I read today that the charter was renewed Dec 21, 2012 but there
was no proof to back that up. Just here-say.

T Smith
23rd February 2013, 22:45
I’ve been in touch with traders in Hong Kong, Zurich, New York and Istanbul over night. Only those who are aware of the Elite’s game plan can understand what is going on. The rest are totally lost and have no explanation for what is going on.

Most analysts cannot find any viable macroeconomic explanation of the fact that over the last 5 months gold has been falling against the USD despite world central banks flooding the world markets with historically cheap credit, interest rates maintained at their lowest ever, and the primary money printing presses (aka the Fed, the BoE, the ECB, the BoJ and the SNB) working around the clock!

The price of gold is falling because it is not trading in a free market supply/demand pricing system. The price is being suppressed. So the real question should be, why are the "elites" (to employ the language in the OP) suppressing the price of gold when all the world powers are gobbling it up and hoarding it?

The answer to that question seems blatantly obvious to me. Gold is a competing currency to their monopoly, so it behooves them to suppress the price. Even though they enjoy a monopoly per the laws of thuggery and legitimated crime (which technically takes gold out of the picture as a currency), the market is still a stronger force and could break up their racket--if it were allowed to operate freely. Why? Because the monopoly really only exists, at the end of the day, just like any tyrannical government, by the consent of the people. A rising price (and worse even) a runaway rising price (which is what we should see given the extent of the central banks' monetization of debt while hoarding gold) would reflect poorly on the monopoly and would shine an unwelcome light on their dirty little fiat ponzi-scheme. It would threaten their beguiling grip known otherwise as the consent of the people. So they will go to any lengths to keep that light dark. This is why the price of gold is being suppressed. They can either outright control the market price, or if one is unwilling to go that far, there is little denying that they can at least manipulate the market price.

Another possible reason the price is being suppressed is because we are indeed at the edge of a new Bretton-Woods type system, and the central banks are attempting to take as much physical gold out of the system as possible prior to this happening. In other words, they are "prepping" for the new currency. The lower the gold price, the more they can extract. The new global currency will be tied in some way to gold, even if it is only partially backed by gold. This plan is a matter of record in the minutes of the IMF board of director meetings. This is why central banks, including Russia and BoJ and the Chinese are increasing their holdings in gold. This is also why Germany is patriating its gold from the Fed to its own shores. All the players know the new currency will be tied to gold. They are stocking up, and the market manipulators are shaking out as much gold and silver as they can out of the pockets of the common man before this happens. Nothing accomplishes this better than a falling price, especially after a historical rise. My guess is once they have everyone convinced gold and silver are grossly over valued, and once they have squeezed every bit of the physical commodity out of the pockets of the plebs, they will trigger whatever events they have planned to pop the dollar and reset the new global currency tied to gold, with the IMF at the center of a new global monetary system. Then will we see the true value of gold priced relative to junk dollars, estimated as high as $6,000.00 an ounce.

I have no doubt some of the analysis in the OP is accurate; but if the implication is the global elite are not in control of the process, or don't want this to happen, the analysis is way off.

mgray
23rd February 2013, 23:15

This is an interesting take on the it. I thought gold is being sold off due to it's decrease in price over the last few months. I'm not sure its because the risk of inflation is decreased because prices of food, petrol, rents, etc. are actually increasing if you disregard the Govt-sourced stats, but look at shadow-stats for real info.

Yes prices rise and fall on the value of your home currency vs other currencies. But when was the last time you received a pay raise? In this environment the amount of inflation is capped because of the deflationary effects of salary stagnation. While food may rise, fuel may fall and visa versa. Its the premise behind Currency Wars, where those who control their currencies have greater flexibility to ride out the storm.
Case in point Japan vs Greece. Japan economically is worse off but it can price the Yen to help moderate the depressionary effects, where Greece does not have that ability with the Euro.

mgray
23rd February 2013, 23:26
I see these threads pop up quite often.

I agree that the current monetary system is ending and a new system is strategically being implemented.

What I rarely see discussed is why the system is being replaced and what the end result will be.

The only and I do mean only discussion is negative and that the elite are just out to ‘get us’ and enslave us and most of all want all the money and power for themselves.

The fact is, ‘they’ already have all the money and resources so whoop de do.

The fact is, the upper echelon that is controlling this strategic global maneuver is so unimaginably wealthy that literally money has no meaning to them.

The fact is, ‘they’ literally have all control and power on a global, past, present and future level so this would not be the reason or factor.

So why?

Why would this ultimate power structure be implementing this?

What would the evidential outcome be?

What would this look like?

Think where we were globally just 100 or 200 years ago and look where we are now . . . . take this thought into the next 50 to 100 to 200 years.

What do you see?

I don't agree with the premise that the system will be replaced, because of the reasons you state on the entrenched power and riches already amassed by the elite.
I believe that next year after the US debt obligation hits $20T, the world monetary leaders will push the reset button.
All debt will be honored at 50% of par or some other percentage. It's all that makes sense since most countries have amassed a debt level that no honest man can pay.
It is a depressionary act, but one that will leave the status quo as is.
2014 will be a Jubilee year in the biblical sense.

mgray
23rd February 2013, 23:42

The price of gold is falling because it is not trading in a free market supply/demand pricing system. The price is being suppressed. So the real question should be, why are the "elites" (to employ the language in the OP) suppressing the price of gold when all the world powers are gobbling it up and hoarding it?

The answer to that question seems blatantly obvious to me. Gold is a competing currency to their monopoly, so it behooves them to suppress the price. Even though they enjoy a monopoly per the laws of thuggery and legitimated crime (which technically takes gold out of the picture as a currency), the market is still a stronger force and could break up their racket--if it were allowed to operate freely. Why? Because the monopoly really only exists, at the end of the day, just like any tyrannical government, by the consent of the people. A rising price (and worse even) a runaway rising price (which is what we should see given the extent of the central banks' monetization of debt while hoarding gold) would reflect poorly on the monopoly and would shine an unwelcome light on their dirty little fiat ponzi-scheme. It would threaten their beguiling grip known otherwise as the consent of the people. So they will go to any lengths to keep that light dark. This is why the price of gold is being suppressed. They can either outright control the market price, or if one is unwilling to go that far, there is little denying that they can at least manipulate the market price.

Another possible reason the price is being suppressed is because we are indeed at the edge of a new Bretton-Woods type system, and the central banks are attempting to take as much physical gold out of the system as possible prior to this happening. In other words, they are "prepping" for the new currency. The lower the gold price, the more they can extract. The new global currency will be tied in some way to gold, even if it is only partially backed by gold. This plan is a matter of record in the minutes of the IMF board of director meetings. This is why central banks, including Russia and BoJ and the Chinese are increasing their holdings in gold. This is also why Germany is patriating its gold from the Fed to its own shores. All the players know the new currency will be tied to gold. They are stocking up, and the market manipulators are shaking out as much gold and silver as they can out of the pockets of the common man before this happens. Nothing accomplishes this better than a falling price, especially after a historical rise. My guess is once they have everyone convinced gold and silver are grossly over valued, and once they have squeezed every bit of the physical commodity out of the pockets of the plebs, they will trigger whatever events they have planned to pop the dollar and reset the new global currency tied to gold, with the IMF at the center of a new global monetary system. Then will we see the true value of gold priced relative to junk dollars, estimated as high as $6,000.00 an ounce.

I have no doubt some of the analysis in the OP is accurate; but if the implication is the global elite are not in control of the process, or don't want this to happen, the analysis is way off.

Gold is up 500% or so over the last ten years. No asset chart goes straight up. In the US hedge funds -- who charge clients huge fees to mange their money -- had to sell gold to cover redemptions. Is their pricing manipulation within the market, who knows. Every morning premarket I look at one index to figure what type of day it will be in the markets and its true for me. How is the dollar doing against the Euro.
A strong dollar will be lower equities and commodities and lower yields in US bonds. Weak dollar the opposite effect.
Go to google finance and run a chart Dollar vs euro and then overlay gold prices. In the US it runs almost in tandem, unless you get redemption selling.

There's more reasons than just TPTB tring to keep us down. That's all I am trying to say in these recent posts.

It's my LOL belief that the last thing TPTB want to have to do is work for a living, that is what we are here for.

T Smith
24th February 2013, 00:37

Gold is up 500% or so over the last ten years. No asset chart goes straight up. In the US hedge funds -- who charge clients huge fees to mange their money -- had to sell gold to cover redemptions. Is their pricing manipulation within the market, who knows. Every morning premarket I look at one index to figure what type of day it will be in the markets and its true for me. How is the dollar doing against the Euro.
A strong dollar will be lower equities and commodities and lower yields in US bonds. Weak dollar the opposite effect.
Go to google finance and run a chart Dollar vs euro and then overlay gold prices. In the US it runs almost in tandem, unless you get redemption selling.

There's more reasons than just TPTB tring to keep us down. That's all I am trying to say in these recent posts.

It's my LOL belief that the last thing TPTB want to have to do is work for a living, that is what we are here for.

I concur that no asset chart goes straight up. But I would suggest gold is behaving more than just another asset commodity, but rather a black-market currency whose movement is inversely tied directly to the debasement of the dollar (which does, and is going straight down it terms of purchasing power). When measured in any terms other than fiat currency, Gold's intrinsic value certainly cannot go straight up, nor has it even gone straight up over the ten year period you cite. The question is, to what degree is gold really behaving like a currency and not just a commodity asset?

Central banks have done and continue to do everything in their bag of tricks to delink gold from any measure whatsoever of currency. Their objective (to keep the fiat currency viable) is to maintain the fiat as a viable measurement of the intrinsic value of gold as well as a viable measurement of all goods and services, allowing for steady and measured and controllable inflation that will keep the masses sleeping and the house of cards from crumbling; what they do not want and will go to all lengths and costs to avoid is to lose control of this "steady" and "measured" and "controllable" usurpation of wealth such that the script flips and gold becomes a measure the value of the currency instead of the other way around. There is indication that they are losing control of this objective (see John Williams of ShawdowStats, as well as other economists who spell this out in detail).

Perhaps whether the price of gold indeed corrects (if this is what the smart money is betting on) depends on the degree to which central banks are successful in the aforementioned objective. My personal feeling is they are near the end of the game and can no longer keep the script from flipping and are pretty much out of tricks. They may be able to draw it out longer, perhaps a year or two. But at some point when they can no longer maintain the charade or keep the price of gold down they will simply instigate a "reset" of the game, so to speak, and start all over again.

T Smith
24th February 2013, 01:35
All debt will be honored at 50% of par or some other percentage. It's all that makes sense since most countries have amassed a debt level that no honest man can pay.
It is a depressionary act, but one that will leave the status quo as is.
2014 will be a Jubilee year in the biblical sense.

Lol... sure. I've contemplated the same thing, and this is probably one of the scenarios on the reset table. Except I will tell anyone for free that any debt forgiveness program won't be a gesture of goodwill, nor even a gesture of desperation to save the system; in short if we go this route it won't be for free and we will pay a huge price (on top of the real price of the maintenance of the status quo). The banks will agree to forgive the debt given an inevitable strengthening of their stranglehold and position in some way, likely hidden and unforeseen by the general observer. The adventures of Tom Sawyer come to mind, where we all will play the role of Huck Finn whitewashing the fence.

As a side comment, I also don't see any downside for the elite in initiating a reset. People often think of a new system as something negative or undesirable for the bankers and the elite. They believe TPTB have "too much to lose" or "have too much at stake" and would never allow it to happen. But in my estimation this is short-sighted and misjudges the dynamic of what is going on here. Any reset or new system will be designed by and for the elite and will be ushered in by and for the elite. They burned the house down, yes; but they own the property and the insurance policy. They will rebuild a bigger and better house for themselves. We are but the henchmen grooming their yards and grooming the stool, so to speak. In fact, once the old house falls beyond repair, this is exactly what they intend to do, imho.

ThePythonicCow
24th February 2013, 01:41
But at some point when they can no longer maintain the charade or keep the price of gold down they will simply instigate a "reset" of the game, so to speak, and start all over again.
My guess is that they are just moving the gold to the "new boss" (same as the "old boss") at an agreed upon price.

That is, gold is moving from the Anglo-American empire to the BRIC empire.

Once the bulk of the gold that can be moved has been moved, then the foreign trade value of the US Dollar will take a dramatic decline, causing the US Dollar denominated price of gold to spike to several thousand US Dollars per ounce (oz) of gold (from a low ten years ago below $300/oz and a present price of about $1600/oz). That price will cause small physical gold hoarders in the former Anglo-American empire and Western European region to sell their gold, moving yet more of it into the hands of the bastards in power (and, just as important to said bastards, out of the hands of any uppity peons.) It will also result in the GLD paper gold buyers getting ripped off (as the gold store of GLD is already, even officially, being sold off ... nevermind how much that store has already been rehypothecated .)

I wouldn't say that gold is anymore a monetary base, nor a commodity, for us peons. Rather it is a token of power (with perhaps other alchemical or off-world uses) for the bastards in power, which they are doing their best to make sure doesn't once again become a useful monetary basis for us peons. Fabricating "digital dollars" and "debt based currencies" is the way that the bastards in power prefer to construct the "money of the peons."

Said bastards are actually content to allow a few peons to "make a buck" off such a move, as that provides a useful distraction to some of the more alert peons, and lets those more alert peons provide one more mechanism for sweeping up any loose gold into what will ultimately be the secret accounts of the uber powerful. The bastards are content to let a few peons spend their time optimizing their buy and sell points for their pittance of gold, rather than making serious problems for those really in power.

Hervé
24th February 2013, 02:18
[...]

That's pure urban legend:

From: http://fauxcapitalist.com/2012/04/21/the-federal-reserves-non-existent-99-year-charter-set-to-expire-in-2012/

According to Section 4, part 2 of the Federal Reserve Act, 1913, it says of each of the 12 privately owned Federal Reserve Banks:

“To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law.“

Since the Federal Reserve Board’s site (http://federalreserve.gov/) shows that all 12 original Federal Reserve Banks are still in operation, their 20-year charter must have been extended.

A 20-year charter was also granted to the First and Second Banks of the United States, and both had their charter terminated. Yes, there was a time when privately owned central banks had time-limited charters, and for good reason, due to the havoc they caused.

12 U.S.C. § 341 : US Code – Section 341 (http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/12/3/IX/341): General enumeration of powers shows:
“Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.“

Again, since the Federal Reserve Board’s site shows that all 12 original Federal Reserve Banks are still in operation, this provision was either changed with some other time limit, or was never changed.

In fact, it was never changed, and, therefore, their charter doesn’t expire in 2012, and there was never a 99-year charter for the Federal Reserve.

Therefore the strategy of going after the 12 banks simultaneously since Congress won't lift a finger or an eyebrow....

Referee
24th February 2013, 02:27

This really doesn't explain why every top economist can not understand why the price of Gold is not going up. IT IS CONTROLLED. many countries want their gold back this factor alone would increase tha value if it was not controlled.

mgray
24th February 2013, 13:20
I apologize for trying to inject some market ideas on to the board. I fully understood that my thought deviated from "us vs. them" paradigm.
But remember one thing. The gold price is set by the market and will trade accordingly to market forces.
I have been a gold investor for 15 years and have made plenty of money listening to Bob Chapman, may he rest in peace.
"They want to cull the heard and take the gold," is not a sound investment strategy, that is all I am saying.

ThePythonicCow
24th February 2013, 13:33
I apologize for trying to inject some market ideas on to the board.
Injecting some market ideas into this discussion is a good thing to do, from my perspective.

T Smith
24th February 2013, 14:32
I apologize for trying to inject some market ideas on to the board. I fully understood that my thought deviated from "us vs. them" paradigm.
But remember one thing. The gold price is set by the market and will trade accordingly to market forces.
I have been a gold investor for 15 years and have made plenty of money listening to Bob Chapman, may he rest in peace.
"They want to cull the heard and take the gold," is not a sound investment strategy, that is all I am saying.

Huh? Please no apologies. Conventional market ideas are welcome and even refreshing. If I, for one, am misguided in my understanding of the gold market or am viewing it through too narrow a prism, i.e., "us vs. them", I want to know about it.

blufire
24th February 2013, 17:39
I have a somewhat unique perspective on the market.

I was married 12 years to a stock broker who was wooed away from Banc of America Investments to Morgan Stanley. He was in the top 1% in both companies.

I also (obviously) am deeply involved in alternative media and thought. I straddled both sides of the fence in my everyday life trying to balance these two very different lifestyles and worlds.

Early 2008 I began my campaign with my husband to withdraw our assets from the market because of the information in alternative media that the market would crash or a severe correction would take place. Not only our own assets but I wanted to tell his clients to withdraw assets . . . .because I felt that sure that something would happen and his clients were relying on him to protect their money and future. He withdrew very little of our combined assets and I withdrew every red cent of my own and my children’s. He was furious (rightfully) with me because in his thinking I trusted a bunch of loonies over his years of very successful business. When the crash happened that fall he was devastated . . . .we lost assets into the 6 digits, as well as, his clients lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. It ended our marriage.

He was a top 1% producer in the stock market and even at that level and even with all the intense information he received from being at that level he and his fellow top producers got it dead wrong. To top it off these were/are stock brokers in Morgan Stanley.

Way before 2008 and especially after the crash I stopped listening to what all the ‘experts’ and ‘economists’ were saying and how to invest money and assets and what our future economy would be.

I began to pay close attention to what they weren’t saying. I began to blend what the alternative world was saying with what I could decipher from between the lines of ‘their’ high finance world.

I began watching. I watch what the extremely wealthy are doing . . . I mean really wealthy. Not so I can invest or do what they are doing, but so I can be relatively sure what will happen in the near and distant future. Or at least have a working idea. I listen to what they ‘are not saying’ or making known to the world at large.

In my opinion the so called experts (the peons below the ultra wealthy) on the markets and economy know no more than we do. Every now and then ‘the experts’ make a hit, but I feel it is mostly shear luck. There is no way regular people can play the investment game and do well. My ex-husbands clients are the perfect example. He had several hundred clients who had worked hard all their lives and saved up enough for a decent retirement and in ONE DAY lost it all. It was devastating for me to watch. They followed what the ‘experts’ like my ex-husband said to do and invest. So now people who were fairly set to retire and enjoy those final years have to work again to make ends meet and have no hope for what should be their golden years.

Yes the end to our current monetary system is coming to an end and we are entering the next economic system of which will be no more kinder or beneficial to the 99% of the population than the current system.

To have the opinion that they are not in full control of what is happening on a global level is asinine.

I listen to my gut always . . . sometimes I don’t like at all what my gut says, but I no longer ignore it on any level.

We are in for several years of extremely rough times and on a global scale and we can see this process happening NOW. But it does not have to be rough for those who watch and see where we are being led and prepare and adapt.

humanalien
24th February 2013, 18:35
That was a good story and sound advice blufire. Thank-you

I'm finding out that even with the economy going all to hell,
for the most part, the stock market is still doing pretty good
for itself.

This tells me that the stock market doesn't go by the state of
the economy but is some how being manipulated, probably
by the ultra-wealthy.

ThePythonicCow
24th February 2013, 19:20
I have a somewhat unique perspective on the market.
A very interesting perspective, blufire, and quite a story.

Yes the end to our current monetary system is coming to an end and we are entering the next economic system of which will be no more kinder or beneficial to the 99% of the population than the current system.

To have the opinion that they are not in full control of what is happening on a global level is asinine.

I listen to my gut always . . . sometimes I don’t like at all what my gut says, but I no longer ignore it on any level.

We are in for several years of extremely rough times and on a global scale and we can see this process happening NOW. But it does not have to be rough for those who watch and see where we are being led and prepare and adapt.
That's my take too. Late 2007 was when I left Silicon Valley for North Texas, as part of a similar shift for myself. My details are quite different than yours, but they have a quite similar theme. I undertook a deliberate, long range, and very substantial change to my life style and economic situation, anticipating changes similar to what you anticipated, that are still unfolding.

(I'm just hoping I don't end up regretting not getting any seeds and learning to grow some of my own food.)

gripreaper
24th February 2013, 19:20
Very well informed posters on this subject. The elite control the gold and silver markets, by adding GLD based paper gold and SLV paper silver, not backed by anything, to drive prices where they want them to go. It's totally manipulated by computerized algorithms, and these algorithms know exactly how to extract the most asset value from the most people, for the longest amount of time possible, until all the weak hands have capitulated. The stock and bond markets now work the same way. There is no such thing as a supply/demand driven market whatsoever in any asset classes anymore.

The one variable I have not seen mentioned, is the decrease in money supply globally. This sets up a dynamic where there is less currency for capital improvements, less currency for value added production, less currency for asset purchases, and less currency to run the basic needs of the people and commerce. This is by design. This causes deflation, while dollars parked on the sidelines are forced back into circulation, until the ratio of dollars per person diminishes to a point where poverty is rendered upon even the current existing wealth of the upper middle class from the last 50 years who still buy into the lie, and have the most to lose.

The only time new debt instruments are allowed to enter commerce via the Federal Reserve charter to do so, is under the "Full faith and credit" of the United States, as a deficit against the current tax base. This puts pressure on the government to confiscate more of the production of the people to try and stem the tide, which is impossible by design. The government then takes these dollars and gives them to the banksters on Wall Street to backstop the derivatives bubble, to keep it from moving more than 2% against the currency. Think Morgan Stanley, and MF Global.

At some point, as the dollar is no longer recognized as the reserve currency pegged to oil, and other countries no longer buy our debt, and the gold has been repositioned around the globe for the elite, the Fed will stop feeding this monster and the market will move against the large ponzi scheme of betting derivatives, and the current system will collapse, intentional and on purpose, but not until all of the remaining assets held by the people have been foreclosed upon and the currency parked in retirement accounts has been debased and stolen.

Blufire is correct. Try not to think of the elite being concerned about money. They have a system which is not tied to the system for us peons, and own everything and have control of everything. They care not what you do, how you do it, or where you place or spend your fiat debt based instruments, or where the gold is, or who has it. They are not affected by any of that. They are so ungodly filthy rich, it's unfathomable by most, except the most erudite. Their motives are psychopathic and have not an ounce of empathy within them. It's almost impossible for an empath to get inside their psychopathic mind, and follow their thinking.

So, don't think you are going to outsmart them, you're not. If you "think" you have assets, you don't. If you are out of fiat currencies and vested in gold and silver, be prepared for a rough ride. Yes, you may get to win the lottery if gold goes to 10,000 an ounce, indexed against a currency which has been debased at least that much, and hopefully you were at least able to hold your purchasing power, but this would be best case scenario. This is after you are debt free, have rakes and shovels and heirloom seeds, a down sleeping bag and a warm pair of boots. Only then would I place my reserves in gold and silver.

T Smith
24th February 2013, 19:26
That was a good story and sound advice blufire. Thank-you

I'm finding out that even with the economy going all to hell,
for the most part, the stock market is still doing pretty good
for itself.

This tells me that the stock market doesn't go by the state of
the economy but is some how being manipulated, probably
by the ultra-wealthy.

Yes, the stock market is also a measure of inflation. In real terms, the stock market is not doing nearly as well as its real measurement in dollar-denominated terms. (Yes the dollar is doing just fine relative to other currencies, but this is a different matter. Yes there is deflation due to bubbles that have recently popped, e.g. housing, wage market, etc., which in the aggregate offsets some inflationary pressures, but these are really just the equivalent of statistical parlor tricks employed to disguise the rampant inflation already afoot in the economy). The stock market is also a primary economic engine to placate or scare the masses accordingly. Every single lay single person I engage in conversation about the terminal state of the economy always retorts, "well the stock market is doing great so it must not be that bad..." You just can't get people to wrap their minds around how bad the economy really is so long as the stock market is doing okay. This phenomenon is echoed by Alan Greenspan's recent remarks on the gravity of the sequester--to paraphrase--the stock market being the most important economic consideration of the sequester. You can bet the market is being manipulated. The president's plunge protection team protects against an unwanted decline (or facilitates a convenient rise?) and computer trading and other tactics (hint, clandestine Federal Reserve purchases) can inflate the market. These ideas may seem conspiratorial, especially to those who have an intimate understanding of market mechanics, but it takes little verifiable research coupled with common sense to confirm the plausibility of these ideas.

As a side note, to those who may pooh pooh the idea that the stock market is indeed being manipulated, research the mysterious drop on May 6, 2010, or why the market crashed so prominently (conveniently) when the congress failed to pass the first bank bailout bill? (Where was the President's Plunge Protection Team then? On vacation?) As much as there are conventional explanations to these and other market movements, it is much more compelling, in my view, that the market itself is a very effective sheep-dog herder, so to speak, to coral public opinion and mass public movement in any desired direction.

blufire
24th February 2013, 19:29
That's my take too. Late 2007 was when I left Silicon Valley for North Texas, as part of a similar shift for myself. My details are quite different than yours, but they have a quite similar theme. I undertook a deliberate, long range, and very substantial change to my life style and economic situation, anticipating changes similar to what you anticipated, that are still unfolding.

(I'm just hoping I don't end up regretting not getting any seeds and learning to grow some of my own food.)

You could think about heading east to the Appalachians . . . . I know somebody there who has a few seeds and lots of food. ;)

ThePythonicCow
24th February 2013, 19:56
You could think about heading east to the Appalachians . . . . I know somebody there who has a few seeds and lots of food. ;)
A warm suggestion ... but looks like I'm playing out this hand here in North Texas.

Mulder
24th February 2013, 20:04
I don't agree with the premise that the system will be replaced, because of the reasons you state on the entrenched power and riches already amassed by the elite...
All debt will be honored at 50% of par or some other percentage. It's all that makes sense since most countries have amassed a debt level that no honest man can pay...

You're clearly someone with a great deal of knowledge on the economy. One of Kerry's witnesses said the the $US will never collapse. If there is a jubilee, then the $US will never collapse (but will lose another approx. 50% in value), but how can the elite keep interest rates at zero, keep suppressing the price of gold and silver if they only honour around 50% of the US debt? I'm asking, won't the reset scare all the creditors into dumping the $US? So the dollar will collapse at this point, or will the elite use "blackmail" against countries that own alot of $US like Japan - if you destroy the $US, we'll create another Tsumani...

blufire
24th February 2013, 20:04
A warm suggestion ... but looks like I'm playing out this hand here in North Texas.

A true Texan to the core! I'll leave a light on.

Carmody
24th February 2013, 20:12
In a completely collapsed system, for a while... it's guns, food, booze, and drugs as tools of control and intimidation. Much of anything else, takes second place to those four. health, medicine, religion/society/culture, water, life...tend to take a back seat. The currency of the vested violent, one could say. After that runs it's course, some form economy builds out of that.

For example, in a fully collapsed economy, 10 cases of Bourbon or whiskey are going to be judged to be more valuable than 10 oz of gold, or any 10 human lives. Frightening but true.

T Smith
24th February 2013, 20:12
. If you "think" you have assets, you don't. If you are out of fiat currencies and vested in gold and silver, be prepared for a rough ride. Yes, you may get to win the lottery if gold goes to 10,000 an ounce, indexed against a currency which has been debased at least that much, and hopefully you were at least able to hold your purchasing power, but this would be best case scenario. This is after you are debt free, have rakes and shovels and heirloom seeds, a down sleeping bag and a warm pair of boots. Only then would I place my reserves in gold and silver.

Indeed. My only solace in gold and silver is, regardless if it truly serves as a protection of wealth, it should serve as a viable hedge against dollar-denominated debts. Whatever is in store on the horizon, a rising gold price in terms of massively debased dollars should in theory decrease the risks of any given bank or government authority claiming a stake or ownership of the land on which I will likely be raking, shoveling, and planting seeds. Of course who is so gullible enough to think that a mortgage-free property is in any way protection against government confiscation or excess taxation beyond the ability to pay, gold or no gold? I do sleep better at night, however, knowing that a few ounces of gold and silver will likely satisfy my dollar-denominated mortgages and other debts if/when the banks attempt to call the property back.

blufire
24th February 2013, 21:12
In a completely collapsed system, for a while... it's guns, food, booze, and drugs as tools of control and intimidation. Much of anything else, takes second place to those four. health, medicine, religion/society/culture, water, life...tend to take a back seat. The currency of the vested violent, one could say. After that runs it's course, some form economy builds out of that.

For example, in a fully collapsed economy, 10 cases of Bourbon or whiskey are going to be judged to be more valuable than 10 oz of gold, or any 10 human lives. Frightening but true.

Very true and sobering words Carmody.

We speak often about the immediate needs and preparations right after and months after an economic crisis or natural disaster . . . . but I find we have (if ever) posted on what to do down the road after this scenario is fully implemented.

What plans does anyone have beyond ‘crisis intervention and basic survival’?

How do we as individuals, families, communities plan for an abundant living future?

I know most are turned off by being self sufficient and homesteading and I don’t blame them. On the forum all I have seen is continuing to live under the ‘thumb of the elite’ or buy a mule and a handful of seeds and oh! don’t forget the shotgun! Not much of a choice huh?

We can be relatively certain that an economic structure will be in place, there has to be for global commerce to continue. How do we project forward to evaluate what that economic structure will be so we can plan and take advantage?

How do we build an abundant equal living and working scenario away from the power and stifling governmental and controller environments that are not patterned after the same ‘communal or alternative community’ situations.

How can we take advantage of the current and future systems without being ‘of the systems’?

How do we build an economy within an economy that benefits those who desire and are willing to work hard?

How do we turn the continuing tide of apathy, victimization, and despondency?

I have thought this through for many years and I feel I have a foundational plan and structure that I dream of seeing come to realization, but it scares the fool out of me to discuss it on an open forum . . . .not because I’m afraid the government or whoever will come get me, but because it involves completely where I live and most of all it would require many determined individuals to move here and have the same determination and resolve and dream.

Maybe someday soon I will start a thread . . . but I feel I am waiting for something . . . .my gut keeps telling me ‘not yet, not yet . . . .why I am not sure . . .but as I said in my above post I have learned the hard way to listen to my gut.

P.S. better than several cases of bourbon whisky is a moonshine still and several recipes passed down from generation to generation. ;)

mgray
24th February 2013, 23:09
Thanks Blufire in post referencing your experience with your ex-husband's clients, I don't disagree with any of it. Just remember there is always another asset bubble to create and exploit. That's Wall St.'s MO.

mgray
24th February 2013, 23:16
I don't agree with the premise that the system will be replaced, because of the reasons you state on the entrenched power and riches already amassed by the elite...
All debt will be honored at 50% of par or some other percentage. It's all that makes sense since most countries have amassed a debt level that no honest man can pay...

You're clearly someone with a great deal of knowledge on the economy. One of Kerry's witnesses said the the $US will never collapse. If there is a jubilee, then the $US will never collapse (but will lose another approx. 50% in value), but how can the elite keep interest rates at zero, keep suppressing the price of gold and silver if they only honour around 50% of the US debt? I'm asking, won't the reset scare all the creditors into dumping the $US? So the dollar will collapse at this point, or will the elite use "blackmail" against countries that own alot of $US like Japan - if you destroy the $US, we'll create another Tsumani...

Jubilee will only happen when the bond bubble busts. Yields rise (as they slowly are now) and prices fall and $8 trillion evaporates from the market in short order. Like Blufire cited with equities in 2008. Still the "dollar is cleanest dirty shirt in the pile."
Don't get me wrong jubilee is horrible for most. It's uncharted waters an will lead to depression more than likely.

Mulder
25th February 2013, 04:14
Jubilee will only happen when the bond bubble busts. Yields rise (as they slowly are now) and prices fall and $8 trillion evaporates from the market in short order. Like Blufire cited with equities in 2008. Still the "dollar is cleanest dirty shirt in the pile."
Don't get me wrong jubilee is horrible for most. It's uncharted waters an will lead to depression more than likely.

What is the best way to protect a person's wealth, as you implied Gold will go down in value and you've said the $US is also going to lose value. Is there any other currency you like? I'm asking what would you do with your savings now? As we don't know everyone else's situation, so we can't advise them what to do. Bearing in mind it's difficult for an average person to directly invest in oil or commodities like coffee or sugar.

ThePythonicCow
25th February 2013, 05:18
What is the best way to protect a person's wealth, as you implied Gold will go down in value and you've said the $US is also going to lose value.
The bastards in power will be doing their best to see to it that all exchangeable forms of wealth used by us peons lose value :).

Us ordinary folks rely on labor or investing to obtain money, which we usually keep in banks and financial institutions, until it comes time to use our bank credentials to withdraw those funds to obtain something we want.

The uber powerful use such financial institutions and monetary systems to control us peons. They rely on their control of people and institutions, and control over property and resources, to obtain what they want, either by extracting some form of what we call money from their dominion which can be exchanged for the desired good or service, or by directly taking it.

The time has come, once again, for us peons in the Anglo-American empire and Western Europe to go through another major depression of economic activity, one of the various means by which the bastards in power maintain and extend their power.

So all negotiable means of exchange allowed us peons risk losing some or much value. Get as healthy as you can, and minimize your minimum cash flow needs required to maintain the minimum standard of living that you think you can hang on to, even as food, water, gas, taxes, electricity, and goods get pricier, and jobs get scarcer.

I'm guessing that the US Dollar will decline in value substantially more than precious metals, and will do so sooner. I'm guessing that some or many financial institutions will not be reliable places to keep wealth. I'm guessing that real estate foreclosures for mortgage defaults and tax liens will increase.

But I'm also guessing that some of my guesses are wrong, and that my timing is not reliable, so I firmly believe in not keeping all one's eggs in one basket. I am prepared to lose a basket or two, and several eggs from other baskets.

mgray
25th February 2013, 05:23
I

What is the best way to protect a person's wealth, as you implied Gold will go down in value and you've said the $US is also going to lose value. Is there any other currency you like? I'm asking what would you do with your savings now? As we don't know everyone else's situation, so we can't advise them what to do. Bearing in mind it's difficult for an average person to directly invest in oil or commodities like coffee or sugar.

I never said gold was a bad investment, quite the contrary. I said I have owned it for ten years.
What I said was that gold price decline recently has more to do with hedge fund redemptions and and a reduced fear of inflation than TPTB manipulation.

I believe both ideas are temporary and gold will rise as the bond market goes through its gyrations.

Mulder
25th February 2013, 23:51
What is the best way to protect a person's wealth, as you implied Gold will go down in value and you've said the $US is also going to lose value.
The bastards in power will be doing their best to see to it that all exchangeable forms of wealth used by us peons lose value :).

Us ordinary folks rely on labor or investing to obtain money, which we usually keep in banks and financial institutions, until it comes time to use our bank credentials to withdraw those funds to obtain something we want.

The uber powerful use such financial institutions and monetary systems to control us peons. They rely on their control of people and institutions, and control over property and resources, to obtain what they want, either by extracting some form of what we call money from their dominion which can be exchanged for the desired good or service, or by directly taking it.

The time has come, once again, for us peons in the Anglo-American empire and Western Europe to go through another major depression of economic activity, one of the various means by which the bastards in power maintain and extend their power.

So all negotiable means of exchange allowed us peons risk losing some or much value. Get as healthy as you can, and minimize your minimum cash flow needs required to maintain the minimum standard of living that you think you can hang on to, even as food, water, gas, taxes, electricity, and goods get pricier, and jobs get scarcer.

I'm guessing that the US Dollar will decline in value substantially more than precious metals, and will do so sooner. I'm guessing that some or many financial institutions will not be reliable places to keep wealth. I'm guessing that real estate foreclosures for mortgage defaults and tax liens will increase.

But I'm also guessing that some of my guesses are wrong, and that my timing is not reliable, so I firmly believe in not keeping all one's eggs in one basket. I am prepared to lose a basket or two, and several eggs from other baskets.

Yes, I totally agree and furthermore, from reading your older posts you've clearly followed your own advice and reduced your own living requirements. I remember reading that Mother Teresa once visited a convent in the USA and she started rolling up the carpets saying "You can live without this" - Its amazing how much can can live without.

Referee
25th February 2013, 23:55
Here you go!!

JJ_QHnj5uRU

humanalien
26th February 2013, 16:37
I

I never said gold was a bad investment, quite the contrary. I said I have owned it for ten years.
What I said was that gold price decline recently has more to do with hedge fund redemptions and and a reduced fear of inflation than TPTB manipulation.

I believe both ideas are temporary and gold will rise as the bond market goes through its gyrations.

I just finished listening to an audio of Steve Quayle and he
seems to think the gold value is being temporally lowered
so that the ptb can buy all remaining gold and silver, that
is left floating around the world. When they are done, gold
and silver prices will sky rocket back up.

True or not, i don't know but it's a thought.

778 neighbour of some guy
26th February 2013, 16:46

Slavery for 4/5 generations to come eh, any good news or was that it????

mgray
27th February 2013, 03:39
I

I just finished listening to an audio of Steve Quayle and he
seems to think the gold value is being temporally lowered
so that the ptb can buy all remaining gold and silver, that
is left floating around the world. When they are done, gold
and silver prices will sky rocket back up.

True or not, i don't know but it's a thought.

I don't believe gold price is being suppress just today 2/26/13 gold was up $18 on Bernanke testimony to them Senate Finance committee. The Fed chief was explaining his exit from QE3 and his thoughts on inflation.
Gold is also up $66 or so since the double cross move last month.

ThePythonicCow
27th February 2013, 04:02
Gold was about $1650 per ounce a month ago; now it's about $1611. That's down, not up.

In any case, whether or not something is being suppressed (or supported) cannot be determined by the presence of some price movement.

T Smith
27th February 2013, 04:27
I don't believe gold price is being suppress just today 2/26/13 gold was up $18 on Bernanke testimony to them Senate Finance committee. The Fed chief was explaining his exit from QE3 and his thoughts on inflation.

Bill Murphy and Chris Powell make a compelling argument that the price of gold is being suppressed. Below is their website:

http://www.gata.org