PDA

View Full Version : Who holds the Public Money?

apokalypse
25th February 2013, 07:52
this question popup into my head when i said to my friends about we don't have to pay taxes when Banks owned and control by the public.

every businesses and individual in here we have personal banks accounts but what about the Public Money especially Australian in which Government have obtain through Taxation-Fines...ect?

if Governments banks accounts under Private Banks/financial institutions where they hold the public money then everything is illusion that you have perception is yours or Public Money belongs to the public is real. All the money going back to the Private Banks/financial institutions...you can't denied it.

this one have to be biggest Scam on earth...money saying is yours but isn't when Individuals and Public Money is under these Private Banks/financial institutions.

conk
25th February 2013, 18:59
Many who reside in truth are still in jail. The truth does not always set you free. Those in power make their own truth from control and fear.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th February 2013, 22:25
The paper today is talking about a D.C. budget disagreement that could result in huge cuts to social programs including food stamps.

Can you believe it?

We are going to starve like the Greeks.