PDA

View Full Version : TB Outbreak in Los Angeles- Freaky Coincidence!

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 13:19
Now this is quite beyond belief! Check this out....(note the red)

Thousands May Have Been Exposed To Deadly TB Epidemic Downtown
February 21, 2013

The feds are descending on downtown Los Angeles to combat a dangerous outbreak of a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis.
John Williams started living at the Weingart shelter on LA’s Skid Row two weeks ago. Before he could be admitted, he had to undergo a screening for tuberculosis.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/thousands-may-have-been-exposed-to-deadly-tb-epidemic-downtown/

and then there's this.... (see in red)

Woman's body found in water tank of skid row hotel
February 20, 2013

Authorities say the remains are those of Elisa Lam of Canada, who was last seen at the Cecil Hotel on Jan. 31.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/20/local/la-me-body-water-tower-20130220

Note the woman's name above in red; Elisa Lam.....now check this out below! (in red!)

TB Diagnostic methods
The development of new diagnostic methods for the detection of active-TB, particularly for populations in which HIV/TB co-infection is high, has proved challenging. However, new commercially available Lipoarabinomannan (LAM) antigen tests, such as Clearview TB ELISA (Inverness Medical Inc.), have proved very useful as diagnostic tools for the detection of TB in those co-infected with HIV.
http://www.cli-online.com/featured-articles/lam-antigen-testing-an-effective-rule-in-test-for-tbhiv-co-infection/

Come on now! What are the freaking odds of this happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parcival
26th February 2013, 13:28
Feathers,

This world has nothing to do with odds! You are living in a Holographic constructed quantum matrix.

The repeating of dates, numbers, and events work together to establish our illusory reality within this Trance State; this is Hypnosis. Everything is suggestion. There is no such thing as time; what you are seeing is trance inducement. One must grasp this concept in order to "hack" the Matrix. If you look close enough, you will "see" that there are many synchronizing aspects to this 3D illusory realm. You may want to daily view the Icke public forum "The News behind the News".

Moreover, there actually is NO synchronizing at all! What appears to be synchronization is just the same event being intensified in what only appears to be a later time frame...

Keep up the good work in breaking your indoctrination...parcival

Conchis
26th February 2013, 13:32
hehehe...they even announce it everytime you enter a store.... you go through the en trance......

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 13:35
Feathers,

This world has nothing to do with odds! You are living in a Holographic constructed quantum matrix.

The repeating of dates, numbers, and events work together to establish our illusory reality within this Trance State; this is Hypnosis. Everything is suggestion. There is no such thing as time; what you are seeing is trance inducement. One must grasp this concept in order to "hack" the Matrix. If you look close enough, you will "see" that there are many synchronizing aspects to this 3D illusory realm. You may want to daily view the Icke public forum "The News behind the News".

Moreover, there actually is NO synchronizing at all! What appears to be synchronization is just the same event being intensified in what only appears to be a later time frame...

Keep up the good work in breaking your indoctrination...parcival

I've been aware of this synchronicity (illusion) for years, I am no puppy to these things so to speak, but, what I have noticed in the last few years is the veil being lifted and proof coming to the surface in the most unusual ways....and with severe clarity. (They are becoming VERY noticeable even to the untrained eye).

All is being revealed now and there is no stopping it....

ADDED: In my reality I am flesh and bone, home to a spirit and soul, I am quite vulnerable to the elements presented here on this planet Earth.

If it's just a computer like generated matrix that we really exist in, well, it sure seems quite real to me....

Zelig
26th February 2013, 14:02
This is a very blatant example of the sort of weirdness that we encounter on a daily basis. It all makes me increasingly convinced of the surreality of life and I thank you for your post. Very good catch!

Now this is quite beyond belief! Check this out....(note the red)

Thousands May Have Been Exposed To Deadly TB Epidemic Downtown
February 21, 2013

The feds are descending on downtown Los Angeles to combat a dangerous outbreak of a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis.
John Williams started living at the Weingart shelter on LA’s Skid Row two weeks ago. Before he could be admitted, he had to undergo a screening for tuberculosis.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/21/thousands-may-have-been-exposed-to-deadly-tb-epidemic-downtown/

and then there's this.... (see in red)

Woman's body found in water tank of skid row hotel
February 20, 2013

Authorities say the remains are those of Elisa Lam of Canada, who was last seen at the Cecil Hotel on Jan. 31.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/20/local/la-me-body-water-tower-20130220

Note the woman's name above in red; Elisa Lam.....now check this out below! (in red!)

TB Diagnostic methods
The development of new diagnostic methods for the detection of active-TB, particularly for populations in which HIV/TB co-infection is high, has proved challenging. However, new commercially available Lipoarabinomannan (LAM) antigen tests, such as Clearview TB ELISA (Inverness Medical Inc.), have proved very useful as diagnostic tools for the detection of TB in those co-infected with HIV.
http://www.cli-online.com/featured-articles/lam-antigen-testing-an-effective-rule-in-test-for-tbhiv-co-infection/

Come on now! What are the freaking odds of this happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 14:12
This is a very blatant example of the sort of weirdness that we encounter on a daily basis. It all makes me increasingly convinced of the surreality of life and I thank you for your post. Very good catch!

I believe when things like this are happening with such clarity and so blatantly, it is the universe itself speaking to us....

In this case, it's not a coincidence (I don't believe in coincidences), but, an omen of sorts; kind of like a message to pay more attention to things and not to take life so much for granted so to speak.

The universe is becoming more vocal and blunt so to speak....something very strange is going on IMO and it's not just on our physical plane, it is very spiritual and unseen, breaking through trying to help us "see" the bigger picture of things. (seeing is believing) :)

Many are trying to block this from happening to the masses, but it can not be stopped IMO....

Something strange is in the air! :)

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 14:43
A little bit more about the Hotel where the woman's body was found in there water tank....

Hotel with Corpse in Water Tank Has Notorious Past

The Cecil Hotel’s dark past earned it a spot on Los Angeles tours long before a woman’s body was found inside its rooftop water tank.

“It’s the place where serial killers stay,” said tour guide Richard Schave.

Schave and his wife, Kim Cooper, conduct a “true crime and oddities” tour they call “Hotel Horrors & Main Street Vice.”

The new mystery surrounding Elisa Lam’s death will be added to Cooper’s spiel during the tour stops at the Cecil Hotel, she said.

Cooper and Schave have made it their job to compile details on those who have killed or been killed while staying at the Cecil.

The killers

The most famous on their list are serial killers Richard Ramirez and Jack Unterweger.

Ramirez, known as the “Nightstalker,” now resides on California’s death row, but in 1985 he was living on the Cecil’s top floor in a $14 a night room, Cooper said.

The Cecil, filled then with hundreds of transients living in the cheap rooms, was a good place for Ramirez to go unnoticed as he killed 13 women, Schave said. He was “just dumping his bloody clothes in the Dumpster at the end of his evening and going in the back entrance.”

Jack Unterweger worked as a journalist covering Los Angeles crime for an Austrian magazine in 1991 when he moved into the Cecil.

“We believe he was living at the Cecil in homage to Ramirez,” Schave said.

He is blamed with killing three prostitutes in Los Angeles while a guest at the Cecil.

The killed

During the 1950s and 1960s, the Cecil had a reputation as a place where people would kill themselves by jumping out upper-floor windows, Cooper said. “It’s just what people do when they are at the end of their rope,” she said.

Helen Gurnee, in her 50s, leaped from a seventh floor window, landing on the Cecil Hotel marquee on October 22, 1954, Cooper said.

Julia Moore jumped from her eighth floor room window on February 11, 1962, she said. Moore left behind a bus ticket from St Louis, 59 cents and an Illinois bank account book showing a balance of $1,800.

Pauline Otton, 27, jumped from a ninth floor window after an argument with her estranged husband on October 12, 1962, Cooper said. Otton landed on George Gianinni, 65, who was walking on the sidewalk 90 feet below. Both were killed instantly.

Not everyone on Cooper’s list committed suicide.

“Pigeon Goldie” Osgood, a retired telephone operator, was found dead in her ransacked room on June 4, 1964, Cooper said. Osgood, known for protecting and feeding the pigeons at nearby Pershing Square, was stabbed, strangled and raped. The crime has not been solved.

Not an ordinary hotel

Schave and Cooper have theories about why the Cecil’s past has been so sordid.

It was built in the 1920s as a hotel “for businessmen to come into town and spend a night or two,” Cooper said.

But it was soon upstaged by nicer hotels in a better part of town, she said. When the Great Depression hit in the 1930s, it became more of a transient hotel. Eventually, it transitioned into a single room occupancy business, known as an SRO. Long-term tenants rented individual rooms and shared bathrooms with neighboring residents.

“This was just a place where people who were really down on their luck were going,” Schave said. “These hotels are filled with people who are at the edge of being integrated in society.”

During the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s, hundreds of people who were “down on their luck” called the Cecil home, he said. “They were all hustling to make ends meet.”

“It’s not like that any more, of course,” Cooper said.

New owners converted three of the floors back to hotel rooms around 2007, but most of the building remains SRO, Schave said.

Another section serves as a hostel that is marketed toward European tourists, he said

It was not clear if Lam was staying in one of the hotel rooms, which offer more privacy, or the hostel.

Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/25/hotel-with-corpse-in-water-tank-has-notorious-past/#9dzP3THkmllAPkpp.99

Seems like this Hotel has some bad energy involved with it.....

sheme
26th February 2013, 14:55
Powerful 'coincidences' Has anyone worked out the reason behind the PTB compulsion to be Obvious and stick answers under our noses- has me wondering ? Are they trying to tell us something?

Or does Divine Law insist that we shall be informed, as, information/ knowledge, no matter how occult -provided in plain sight- is the equivalent of our given consent, unless we object somewhere?

Well just in case this is their Law- I object to their presumption. They do not have my consent.

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 14:56
But yet, we are suppose to believe this????

Elisa Lam Case: Water in LA hotel tank with dead body won't cause illness, police say
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57570625-504083/elisa-lam-case-water-in-la-hotel-tank-with-dead-body-wont-cause-illness-police-say/

Personally I would have to say that this IS the source of the TB outbreak!

Wait! I forgot!!!!! I'm not suppose to use common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 15:19
Could this be a false flag bio test/event? Or could this actually be a real biological threat caused by 1 tank of contaminated water?

Either way, it seems to be escalating....and causing FEAR and concern.

Los Angeles public health officials have deemed the city’s tuberculosis outbreak the largest in a decade, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The Center of Disease Control and Prevention sent scientists to inform local health officials why TB is spreading and how they can stop the outbreak in the area.

Public officials are looking for more than 4,500 people possibly exposed to TB.
http://www.dailytitan.com/2013/02/tb-outbreak/

LAPD Warned To Wear Masks For Skid Row TB Outbreak
http://www.neontommy.com/news/2013/02/lapd-warned-wear-masks-skid-row-tb-outbreak

Now let's connect another DOT

Federal health officials planning to help out with a Skid Row tuberculosis outbreak might be foiled by the federal budget impasse.
That according to Los Angeles County director of public health Jonathan Fielding, who told reporters today that the federal "sequester" that would impose deep cuts on federal spending March 1 unless Congress can come up with a deal could hamper the efforts of the Centers for Disease Control to send health workers to L.A.
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/02/tuberculosis_outbreak_skid_row_downtown_los_angeles_cdc_sequester_lapd_masks.php

...and let's not forget, the LAPD was just the center of attention and targeted by a monster super soilder named Christopher Dorner!

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 15:34
Perhaps my imagination is just running wild with this and it's all a bunch of "coincidences" that are meaningless????

Perhaps the Universe is "mumbling" to me?????

Perhaps NOT!

sheme
26th February 2013, 15:57
Do we even know if EL exists is she a real person? (Lam to the slaughter) Maybe she had developed an exploitable form of TB and the drug companies just did some reverse engineering .

TB is not that easy to catch if you are healthy. Plus if you have it you don't always manifest the symptoms, until and unless your health is compromised, for instance with HIV, so may be we all carry the hibernating TB, and the treatment for HIV enabled the TB to break loose in the host.

Maybe it's not a super form of TB- just happens that LA has a lot of folks with a compromised immune system?

Zelig
26th February 2013, 16:01
Perhaps my imagination is just running wild with this and it's all a bunch of "coincidences" that are meaningless????

Perhaps the Universe is "mumbling" to me?????

Perhaps NOT!

I don't think you're thoughts are any more outlandish than "reality".

Conchis
26th February 2013, 17:40
This is the same girl that was in the thread with the strange videos that preceded her being found? Is that right?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56037-Strange-case-missing-Canadian-gril-found-dead-in-a-water-tank&p=638298&highlight=woman+drugs#post638298

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 17:46
This is the same girl that was in the thread with the strange videos that preceded her being found? Is that right?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56037-Strange-case-missing-Canadian-gril-found-dead-in-a-water-tank&p=638298&highlight=woman+drugs#post638298

Looks like it to me....

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th February 2013, 19:23
I like the things you notice, Silentfeathers!

SilentFeathers
26th February 2013, 19:27
I like the things you notice, Silentfeathers!

If I posted all the things I noticed I'd probably would be banned from this forum for being a lunatic and a fear-mongerer!!!! LOL!!!

SKIBADABOMSKI
27th February 2013, 05:40
If I posted all the things I noticed I'd probably would be banned from this forum for being a lunatic and a fear-mongerer!!!! LOL!!!

DO IT !!

I want to subscribe to SilentFeathers. You have that extra vision.

SilentFeathers
27th February 2013, 12:07

DO IT !!

I want to subscribe to SilentFeathers. You have that extra vision.

The extra vision? perhaps the reason why I posted the OP and started this thread in the first place :) (and some other threads)

This TB outbreak can fade away and be forgotten, or it can explode into a large scale threat, orchestrated for sinister reasons or completely a natural pandemic......the point is, my vision tells me with great clarity when we see something like this happen with all kinds of "weird coincidences" surrounding it, we better pay attention (and get prepared for anything).

All I know is we are in for a bumpy ride soon and it will be an event like this TB one in a way that'll explode in to a life changing event/scenario....odds are what ever happens it will be surrounded by "weirdness" and bizarre "coincidences" like this TB outbreak.

We the people are being played like a fiddle....it's so ridiculous, even the universe itself is trying to speak to us, to warn us, to wake us up.

CD7
27th February 2013, 14:10
Elisa Lam

El-is-a-lamb..hahahaha (not saying "she"is..but us!)

lately ive been seeing different things in words and symbols..with symbols the negative space pops out at me at times--giving a totally different image

SilentFeathers
27th February 2013, 14:18
Elisa Lam

El-is-a-lamb..hahahaha (not saying "she"is..but us!)

lately ive been seeing different things in words and symbols..with symbols the negative space pops out at me at times--giving a totally different image

It's odd things like this that captured my attention to this situation, quite bizarre to say the least.....but most things lately have been quite bizarre!

Sidney
27th February 2013, 17:15
WOW SF, great catch indeed. So, are we saying that the TB is in the water? And It came from Elisa Lam?? And "they" are shoving our noses in it like a puppy that peed on the floor??? Seriously, this is just too weird.

SilentFeathers
27th February 2013, 18:51
WOW SF, great catch indeed. So, are we saying that the TB is in the water? And It came from Elisa Lam?? And "they" are shoving our noses in it like a puppy that peed on the floor??? Seriously, this is just too weird.

I'm really not sure what to think right now, it sure sounds like the body in the water tank was the source of the TB outbreak but who knows?

The TB out break started right near that Hotel (skid row), body in the water....people drinking the water....people in the area getting TB.....seems like a connection to me.

The situation seems to be fading in to the background now....I'll keep an eye on it and if anything more happens I'll update.

Lone Bean
28th February 2013, 14:51
Here's a new article written yesterday about the TB outbreak. Seems it's getting worse.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/curious-to-creepy1-cdc-to-dispatch-medical-team-to-los-angeles-to-investiage-tb-outbreak-as-fears-spread/

SilentFeathers
28th February 2013, 14:56
Here's a new article written yesterday about the TB outbreak. Seems it's getting worse.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/curious-to-creepy1-cdc-to-dispatch-medical-team-to-los-angeles-to-investiage-tb-outbreak-as-fears-spread/

Thanks! I found this in that article WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movie tie in: In the 2005 paranormal movie, Dark Water, eerie things take place after a body is supposedly found in a water tank on the ceiling of an old apartment building. In the movie, the girl was left alone in the abandoned apartment and fell into the water tank, which Veeck had left open. He was aware of her body, which was why he refused to fix the water problem plaguing the complex. Among the paranormal oddities in the movie, is dark water leaking down through the ceiling in adjacent apartments, and the elevators not working. Fast forward to 2013, leading up to the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body in the water tank, at the Cecil hotel, ‘”The water did have a funny taste,” Sabrina Baugh, a guest at the Cecil, told CNN, which adds that Baugh and her husband had used the water for eight days. ‘We never thought anything of it … We thought it was just the way it was here,’ Baugh said, adding that black water would come out of the shower when the tap was turned on.’” AW, TEP

ADDED:

The movie plot from Wikipedia:

Notice one of the main charactors is named Cecilia???? Strangeness!

The film opens in 1974, as a young girl, Dahlia, stands outside after school in the rain, waiting for her mother.
Flash forward to 2005, we see a grown-up Dahlia (Jennifer Connelly) in the midst of a bitter mediation with ex-husband, Kyle (Dougray Scott), over custody of their daughter, Cecilia (Ariel Gade). Kyle wants Cecilia to live closer to his apartment in Jersey City, but Dahlia wants to move to Roosevelt Island, where she has found a good school. Kyle threatens to sue for full custody because he feels the distance is too great. He also claims that Dahlia is "mentally unstable."
Dahlia and Cecilia see an apartment in a complex on Roosevelt Island, which is just a few blocks from Cecilia's new school. The superintendent of the dilapidated building is Mr. Veeck (Pete Postlethwaite). The manager is Mr. Murray (John C. Reilly). During the tour, Cecilia sneaks to the roof where she finds a Hello Kitty backpack near a large water tank. They leave the bag with Veeck, and Murray promises Cecilia that she can have it if no one claims it. Cecilia, who had disliked the apartment, now wants desperately to live there. Dahlia agrees to move in.
Shortly after, the bedroom ceiling begins to leak dark water. The source is the apartment above, 10F, where the Rimsky family lived up until a month ago. Dahlia enters 10F and finds it flooded, with dark water flowing from every faucet, the walls and toilet. She finds a family portrait of the former tenants—a mother, father, and a girl Cecilia's age. Dahlia complains to both Veeck and Murray about the water, but the former does little about it despite the insistence of the latter. Dahlia soon has dreams of a little girl who appears to be Cecilia returning from a visit to her father's home, but the girl's appearance changes every time Dahlia looks away, so that she looks like the girl in the portrait in 10F.
Cecilia has started school, but according to her new teacher (Camryn Manheim), she isn't fitting in and is spending too much time with an imaginary friend, named Natasha. A psychologist is recommended, but Dahlia declines and tells Cecilia to ignore Natasha. Although Veeck had said it was claimed, Dahlia discovers the Hello Kitty backpack in the laundry room's garbage. Cecilia later finds it in the elevator. The name in the backpack reads "Natasha Rimsky".
The ceiling, shoddily patched by Veeck, leaks again. At school, Cecilia appears to get into a fight with Natasha, who appears to control her hand while painting. She's taken to the girls' bathroom where she passes out after dark water gushes from the toilets and sinks. Dahlia, who is meeting with her lawyer, can't be reached, so Kyle picks her up and takes her to his apartment.
Dahlia breaks down when she can't find her daughter and has strange dreams. These lead her to the roof and up the ladder of the water tank, where she finds Natasha's body. When police arrive, they discover that Natasha's father thought she was with her mother, while the mother thought the girl was with her father. The girl was left alone in the abandoned apartment and fell into the water tank, which Veeck had left open. He was aware of her body, which was why he refused to fix the water problem plaguing the complex. Veeck is arrested and Murray is questioned.
Dahlia agrees to move closer to Kyle so shared custody will go easier. As Dahlia packs, Cecilia is taking a bath. A girl in a hooded bathrobe comes out of the bathroom, wanting Dahlia to read to her. When she hears voices in the bathroom, she realizes that the girl is Natasha. Natasha begs Dahlia not to leave her, but Dahlia rushes into the bathroom to save Cecilia. Natasha then locks Cecilia in the shower compartment and holds her underwater. Dahlia pleads with Natasha, promising to be her mother forever. Natasha lets Cecilia go and floods the apartment, causing Dahlia to die from drowning. Her and Natasha's spirits are shown walking down the hallway.
Kyle picks up Cecilia from the police station. Weeks later, the two go back to pick up the rest of her stuff. Cecilia has a flashback of her and her mother looking at pictures together, and in the elevator, her mother's ghost braids her hair and comforts her—telling her she will always be there. Kyle, momentarily horrified with a malfunction in the elevator, the weird behavior of his daughter, and perhaps noticing her hair had been braided, finally takes her to his apartment in Jersey City.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2005_film)

CREEPY 4 SURE!!!!!!!!

SilentFeathers
28th February 2013, 15:08
How did Elisa Lam die
BBS_4w2YLe4

The video of Elisa Lam in the elevator....
Zq4LmWiDiC0

Sidney
28th February 2013, 15:11

Thanks! I found this in that article WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movie tie in: In the 2005 paranormal movie, Dark Water, eerie things take place after a body is supposedly found in a water tank on the ceiling of an old apartment building. In the movie, the girl was left alone in the abandoned apartment and fell into the water tank, which Veeck had left open. He was aware of her body, which was why he refused to fix the water problem plaguing the complex. Among the paranormal oddities in the movie, is dark water leaking down through the ceiling in adjacent apartments, and the elevators not working. Fast forward to 2013, leading up to the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body in the water tank, at the Cecil hotel, ‘”The water did have a funny taste,” Sabrina Baugh, a guest at the Cecil, told CNN, which adds that Baugh and her husband had used the water for eight days. ‘We never thought anything of it … We thought it was just the way it was here,’ Baugh said, adding that black water would come out of the shower when the tap was turned on.’” AW, TEP

ADDED:

The movie plot from Wikipedia:

Notice one of the main charactors is named Cecilia???? Strangeness!

The film opens in 1974, as a young girl, Dahlia, stands outside after school in the rain, waiting for her mother.
Flash forward to 2005, we see a grown-up Dahlia (Jennifer Connelly) in the midst of a bitter mediation with ex-husband, Kyle (Dougray Scott), over custody of their daughter, Cecilia (Ariel Gade). Kyle wants Cecilia to live closer to his apartment in Jersey City, but Dahlia wants to move to Roosevelt Island, where she has found a good school. Kyle threatens to sue for full custody because he feels the distance is too great. He also claims that Dahlia is "mentally unstable."
Dahlia and Cecilia see an apartment in a complex on Roosevelt Island, which is just a few blocks from Cecilia's new school. The superintendent of the dilapidated building is Mr. Veeck (Pete Postlethwaite). The manager is Mr. Murray (John C. Reilly). During the tour, Cecilia sneaks to the roof where she finds a Hello Kitty backpack near a large water tank. They leave the bag with Veeck, and Murray promises Cecilia that she can have it if no one claims it. Cecilia, who had disliked the apartment, now wants desperately to live there. Dahlia agrees to move in.
Shortly after, the bedroom ceiling begins to leak dark water. The source is the apartment above, 10F, where the Rimsky family lived up until a month ago. Dahlia enters 10F and finds it flooded, with dark water flowing from every faucet, the walls and toilet. She finds a family portrait of the former tenants—a mother, father, and a girl Cecilia's age. Dahlia complains to both Veeck and Murray about the water, but the former does little about it despite the insistence of the latter. Dahlia soon has dreams of a little girl who appears to be Cecilia returning from a visit to her father's home, but the girl's appearance changes every time Dahlia looks away, so that she looks like the girl in the portrait in 10F.
Cecilia has started school, but according to her new teacher (Camryn Manheim), she isn't fitting in and is spending too much time with an imaginary friend, named Natasha. A psychologist is recommended, but Dahlia declines and tells Cecilia to ignore Natasha. Although Veeck had said it was claimed, Dahlia discovers the Hello Kitty backpack in the laundry room's garbage. Cecilia later finds it in the elevator. The name in the backpack reads "Natasha Rimsky".
The ceiling, shoddily patched by Veeck, leaks again. At school, Cecilia appears to get into a fight with Natasha, who appears to control her hand while painting. She's taken to the girls' bathroom where she passes out after dark water gushes from the toilets and sinks. Dahlia, who is meeting with her lawyer, can't be reached, so Kyle picks her up and takes her to his apartment.
Dahlia breaks down when she can't find her daughter and has strange dreams. These lead her to the roof and up the ladder of the water tank, where she finds Natasha's body. When police arrive, they discover that Natasha's father thought she was with her mother, while the mother thought the girl was with her father. The girl was left alone in the abandoned apartment and fell into the water tank, which Veeck had left open. He was aware of her body, which was why he refused to fix the water problem plaguing the complex. Veeck is arrested and Murray is questioned.
Dahlia agrees to move closer to Kyle so shared custody will go easier. As Dahlia packs, Cecilia is taking a bath. A girl in a hooded bathrobe comes out of the bathroom, wanting Dahlia to read to her. When she hears voices in the bathroom, she realizes that the girl is Natasha. Natasha begs Dahlia not to leave her, but Dahlia rushes into the bathroom to save Cecilia. Natasha then locks Cecilia in the shower compartment and holds her underwater. Dahlia pleads with Natasha, promising to be her mother forever. Natasha lets Cecilia go and floods the apartment, causing Dahlia to die from drowning. Her and Natasha's spirits are shown walking down the hallway.
Kyle picks up Cecilia from the police station. Weeks later, the two go back to pick up the rest of her stuff. Cecilia has a flashback of her and her mother looking at pictures together, and in the elevator, her mother's ghost braids her hair and comforts her—telling her she will always be there. Kyle, momentarily horrified with a malfunction in the elevator, the weird behavior of his daughter, and perhaps noticing her hair had been braided, finally takes her to his apartment in Jersey City.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_(2005_film)

CREEPY 4 SURE!!!!!!!!
A bit of foreshadowing IMO.

SilentFeathers
28th February 2013, 20:41
Dahboo7 made a video, he seems about amazed with these coincidences too :)

zqCxCLYqKJU

SilentFeathers
1st March 2013, 03:42
The full movie (mentioned above) on you tube for those that want to check it out;

Dark Water
0vfHe7khS_Y

SilentFeathers
1st March 2013, 04:14
Elisa Lam was from Vancouver....check this out from a few months ago. Does this mean anything????? maybe, maybe not...

TB outbreaks could be 'solved' by DNA tracking
September 4, 2012

A team from the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control in Vancouver, Canada used whole-genome sequencing to analyse the bacterial DNA in samples from 36 of 41 infected individuals in a TB outbreak. They were able to track the pathogen's movements through the community in British Columbia, including where it started and who infected whom. From this they could identify key persons, places, and behaviours that contributed to the spread of disease. They showed how the social structure of a community contributed to the rapid spread of TB and that a rise in crack cocaine use in the area may have triggered the outbreak.

Earlier epidemiological tools analysed some - but not all - of the DNA in infected samples. This gave too little information to accurately reconstruct an outbreak and scientists could only make informed guesses at how a pathogen spread through a population. Lead researcher Dr Jennifer Gardy, speaking at the conference said, "'Solving' an outbreak - identifying the source of the disease and the underlying patterns of transmission - is the proverbial holy grail of epidemiology. Using whole-genome sequencing we are now able to act like field naturalists and observe how pathogens behave out in the wild. We can see where outbreaks start and how they spread. This level of insight has never been seen before and it promises to change the way we do public heath outbreak investigations."
http://www.biologynews.net/archives/2012/09/04/tb_outbreaks_could_be_solved_by_dna_tracking.html

HORIZONS
1st March 2013, 23:25
Found this story here (http://http://vineoflife.net/2013/02/27/curious-to-creepy-cdc-to-dispatch-medical-team-to-los-angeles-to-investiage-tb-outbreak-as-fears-spread/)

Curious to creepy: CDC to dispatch medical team to Los Angeles to investiage TB outbreak, as fears spread
BY LYN LEAHZ ON FEBRUARY 27, 2013 • ( 19 )

MESSAGE FROM LYN: Pertaining to the bottom news story–I think we are being given a message by very evil, underlying world powers..the Illuminati. I know that if you do not know what the Illuminati is, you will not understand this. Please research this! I believe they are sending us a message that they are going to poison our water. Can TB be transferred in water? I don’t know. Somehow, they are going to do this. Wormwood?

This could be in my head..but I don’t think so. These are the types of ‘weird’ signs they send to us! Whether you believe me or not, take the time to watch a video by Randy DeMain about this: PLEASE CLICK HERE The Illuminatis are the only people who can pull off these strange, unexplainable things like this.

Although the woman did not have TB, the test for TB is called a Lam-Elisa, which is the reversed name of the missing woman whose discovered body comes on the heels of virulent TB outbreak in Los Angeles. Again, the Illuminati is famous for this type of stuff. And as you will read, the coincidences with the movie, Dark Water? Even the name of the dead girl in Dark Water was the same as the name of this hotel? And the whole scenario? You must believe me. Illuminatis are famous for these oddities…and they love to put it in a movie first. I believe we are being given a message! Please, when you are done, also see HERE. This is an article by a Jew about their spread in Jerusalem. I have posted two videos at the bottom here about the Illuminati to educate you further.

EXTRA COINCIDENCES THAT MAY/MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING I FOUND: The definition of CECIL, the name of the hotel, is, according to Wikipedia, “BLIND; SIXTH”. The telephone number for this hotel all equals sixes, including the 9′s, Illuminatis are famous for using 9′s upside down to mean six. Here is the phone number: (213) 624-4545. And finally, there are four water containers. Her body was in the largest one in the back..the fourth. Four horsemen in Revelation, the fourth being death! The pale horse!...

More at http://vineoflife.net/2013/02/27/curious-to-creepy-cdc-to-dispatch-medical-team-to-los-angeles-to-investiage-tb-outbreak-as-fears-spread/

SilentFeathers
2nd March 2013, 15:16
What's up with this TB stuff???

Is this the next "Fear-Factor Pandemic" that they are going to use against us to further their enslavement agenda?????

Notice this case is about an illegal crossing of the border? Did you notice that the sequester rhetoric is alot about illegal aliens being released and border patrol agent furloghs etc etc ??????

Dangerous TB Patient Nabbed On U.S. Border

In medical isolation in South Texas, 100 miles or so from Mexico's border, is a man who embodies one of U.S. health officials' greatest worries: He is the first person to cross and be held in detention while infected with one of the most severe types of drug-resistant tuberculosis known today.

His three-month odyssey through 13 countries—from his homeland of Nepal through South Asia, Brazil, Mexico, and finally into Texas—shows the way in which dangerous new strains of the disease can migrate across the world unchecked.

Tuberculosis, an ancient, fatal airborne disease, has been treatable for decades with a cocktail of drugs. However, shoddy medical practices world-wide have enabled the bacteria to mutate and, in some cases, become all but untreatable. In recent months The Wall Street Journal has exposed widening TB drug resistance in hot spots like India, and shown that the U.S. is surprisingly unprepared for the growing global problem. Most U.S. cases of drug-resistant TB occur in people who were born abroad, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

DHS and the CDC declined to discuss details of the man's case, citing patient privacy. The man declined an interview request from the Journal made through ICE. He also declined to sign a privacy waiver allowing officials to release details of his treatment and his immigration case, ICE said.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323978104578332461533970412.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

Something in my gut tells me that they are planning a "pandemic freak out" false flag and or a real event.......too many "coincidences" and signs for me to ignore this weird stuff that is happening lately.

ADDED:
This guy was nabbed in November of 2012, yet the story breaks just yesterday and today??? another coincidence????

HORIZONS
2nd March 2013, 16:52
Did you notice that the sequester rhetoric is alot about illegal aliens being released and border patrol agent furloghs etc etc ??????

I did notice that info. There is a lot of dark fear-energy associated with this issue being released in the media.

Violet
2nd March 2013, 17:12
I actually sat in the bathroom yesterday thinking about how there must be a way out of this dimension and that it's probably as close as somewhere near the tub or door...But nothing ever happens:(

The closest I've come to any other dimension is spirits - and bad ones too I think...But why can we see (only) this? Is there anything more that anybody here has ever been able to witness?

Has anybody ever seen anything beautiful.

SilentFeathers
5th March 2013, 14:03
A Christian/Demonic perspective about the Elisa Lam death and TB outbreak in LA. A rather informative and good interview (with the demonic twist)!

Elisa Lam, Demonic Death in a Water Tank

KAPOW Radio Show/Blogtalk Radio
Mon, March 4, 2013 08:00 pm

We discuss the strange paranormal circumstances surrounding the death of Elisa Lam found in the Cecil Hotel's water tanks. The Tuberculosis outbreak in Los Angeles could be tied to her name. And the dark demonic history behind the Cecil Hotel could have something to do with the unseen shadow demon haunting her in an elevator, as captured on CCTV. With no clear indications to the cause of death, Elisa Lam's story becomes more bizarre by the day.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kapowradioshow/2013/03/05/kapow-radio-show-your-hosts-paul-and-linda

northstar
19th April 2013, 13:43
I'm late to this thread but I just wanted to say I find it fascinating - all the connections between Elisa Lam, and the TB test, and the movie "Dark Water" (that was a scary movie!!). It is giving me a lot of reflect on and think about.