PDA

View Full Version : Purpose: What Can Be Done And What Must Be Done

Freed Fox
28th February 2013, 21:44
There should be little question among us here as to the enormous importance of personal/spiritual development. There are many conceptualizations and approaches to this, which many call 'inner work'.

Facing our inner demons, taming (or destroying) the ego, understanding our thought processes, and debilitating the undesirable programming installed in our youth by social, cultural, political, religious, or familial forces.

When we start to achieve one or more of the above, and we begin to be acquainted with the inner landscapes of our hearts and minds, we see more clearly where we have gone astray. Where we have mistreated, where we have harmed, and more importantly how we can alter our behavior to remedy this situation. We are able to see where our priorities may have been misplaced.

There comes what feels like a very natural appreciation for life in all its forms.

I think it can be argued that many of the larger problems which plague humanity are resultant from a certain collective lack of development in these regards. Priorities which have gone wildly astray.

As noted in another thread, the problems of the poor are not the problems of the rich. Such apathy and selfishness can only arise from a lack of empathy, or an excess of greed. Mainstays and trademarks of the egoistic mind.

The question is not whether we should seek solutions within or without. These are not mutually exclusive. Along one's path he sees that external battles and endeavors are often the result of something lacking resolution within, however it is not always the case. Sometimes when your stomach growls, it means you need to go find something to eat.

Yes, the spiritual realm is the only one in which we can exercise total control. Progress on this path is not illusory, and it is of critical importance.

The question is, then; is this path the only one worth treading, and the world's problems are to-each-his-own illusions, distractions, or traps; or do we owe it those who continue to suffer and struggle to take our inner understanding and translate it to real-world solutions?

Is it inevitable that spiritual progress will be made, each in his/her own way and time? Or are those of us who engage in this and recognize its importance being called upon to 'force the issue'?

This thread arises largely out of a discussion had on Fred's "The Free Energy Trap" thread, which was threatening to take the discourse there too far off-topic. I wanted to create a space here for it to carry on.

We need a new measuring stick that includes 7 billion people (and 777 septillion other life forms), and not just measure by ourselves. If and when "free energy" is implemented, I would hope that I am in the last half-billion people to ever even see a device. The inequity, the poverty, the conditions for most on this planet are abysmal, mind numbing, and soul desiccating. My vicarious joy in the implementation of free energy will come from knowing that all of the physical social issues crushing most of humanity have been solved - not because I got some new stuff to pile with my other stuff.

My question is, how do we engender the mindset which Dennis is expressing here? Is it possible to do so for the general public, in order to at least provide the necessary momentum for external reform, before the selfish and greedy in power lead the misguided/apathetic/ignorant masses off of any number of impending cliffs? Or must we simply settle for breaking away and ensuring that we don't individually get dragged down with them?

Well now you've gone and done it Dennis, and opened up a whole new can of worms. My answer to that conundrum is almost worthy of a whole new thread, and none too popular as well...

Any answers to this conundrum are welcome.

Freed Fox
28th February 2013, 21:57
Perhaps in part to lighten the emotional load of the OP, I want to quickly share something. Don't let the abrasive noise at the very beginning throw you (only for about 6 seconds or so); the song is quite lovely, and its lyrics are at least in some way relevant. It may strike some as a bit trivial, but I find it inspiring.

d0XepjKgZEY

Empty Vessels Make the Loudest Sound
by Mars Volta

If I trust in the wind she will pave me a different road
I will try and start over but I think I must choose someone else
I am pulled from the pages where the letters lack the pigment of trust

Must be on my way, I’ve got to get home
Won’t be back someday, so let it unfold

I’ve abandoned the outcome in search of the rest I deserve
You can do what you will with my body but I won’t ring the bell
I’ve omitted the chapters that bow and admit defeat

Must be on my way, I’ve got to get home
Won’t be back someday, so let it unfold

Higher than mountains
Of cavernous people
Searching for a lighthouse in the fog

Of the flowers that grew from the cracks in the ground you paved
Didn’t you think he would warn me through the thorns of my waking dreams
When the riddles connected the dots of this constellation

Higher than mountains
Of cavernous people
Searching for a lighthouse in the fog

I found a reason to leave you with this love
All I can do is forgive your broken heart
Trapped in this town made of amber for too long
All I can do is forgive your broken heart

Fred Steeves
28th February 2013, 22:30
Well Freed Fox, I'll invoke old Bill Murray again from the other thread. The homeless man scenes being symbolic of the whole movie "Groundhog Day". When did his "nightmare" world he found himself in finally change? When he did.

7NjNOAncIlI

Did his "inner work" involve him retreating to 30 ridiculous years of cave meditation? No, he delved deeper and more richly into life than he could have ever imagined. The others in his life helped teach him, then in turn he was able to be there for them as well. He simply learned to stop fighting it, and roll with it. Some would call "it" Samsara.

There's also a term David Icke uses, "combing the mirror", that perfectly sums "it" up. One is never going to comb their hair by combing the mirror, it's too late, the reflection's already happened. One can only comb their own hair directly, the mirror will then reflect the personal changes.

Ron Mauer Sr
28th February 2013, 23:10
My current gut feelings about what can be done lead me straight to having a face-to-face conversation with higher self, soul or whatever it may be labeled. It is the one source that can be trusted. Some channeled info may be useful on my quest, but it is too easy for that to be distorted. A thousand truths can be used to surround the selling of one intentional lie.

I am starting the William Buhlman techniques (again) with the full intention of making it work for me this time instead of going about it haphazardly.

The Buhlman techniques (ref threads: The Secret of the Soul (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51152-The-Secret-Of-The-Soul), Adventures Beyond the Body (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47841-Adventures-Beyond-the-Body)) seem to be the best way for me to find Source and get first hand knowledge about what needs to be learned, experienced and/or changed.

A significant elevation of personal consciousness may be the most effective and simplest way to deal with an armada of extremely intelligent, high tech control freaks on and off planet, human and otherwise.

Joseph McAree
28th February 2013, 23:52
Free Everything and have hope and Love.

I will start and say this thread is way out of the box, many of you will deem it out of hand at the first read ( I have not been drinking my last drink was 1988 I will let you know)
Please have a read of the full post all before making your judgement.

If we had access to the free energy models or designs that the elite have been hiding from us, or even means to produce really cheap energy that even the poorest nations had access to, we could easily look after our 7billion or so population, remember that the poorest nations and indigenous peoples already have found ways to survive happily without all the modern trappings.

It would work under the following conditions but before we go there I need to tell you that I am NOT a new hippie type of guy, I was in the food business for 39 years and I believe I could feed every person in THE WORLD just from the money the world currently spends on food packaging, advertising and transportation and costs for every type of food products.

Last year global spend on advertising was $498 billion that’s right not making it up (check Nielsen) or producing it just telling us gullible human beings we want it and we must have it.

Did you know I could make you a standard type loaf of bread 28oz size for as little as 15cents or 10p British Pence? The total value you pay is made up of the cost of labour and heat cost to make the bread and packaging of course, then on top of that the profit for the company making it. Ingredient cost of i.e. Flour have gone up again as we can’t the global empires not making their profits margins on basic commodities.

So what would free energy give?
It would allow every country to grow whatever they wanted in a greenhouses environment using light and heat from the free energy source so no food would be required to be transported from one part of the world to another
(We currently spend $15billion a year on Bananas alone most of that cost is transport)
Every country could become self sufficient as far as food production goes.

So what other conditions would be required?
1. Free food and water for everyone served at your local supermarket or food hall.
2. Free shelter for everyone, local community would share out housing
3. Free hospital care and medication for everyone
4. No money (you help look after your own community service to others)
4. Each Country is broken into large manageable communities/town
6. Each Person in the community works 30 hours per week for the community (unless unfit to do so) mainly farming and services.
7. Free entertainment and sports events
8. Free transportation available everywhere in your country
9. Free education available to everyone no matter what age.

No Government,
Local town or community leaders deal with all issues ,law enforcement, policing , crime prevention , development planning maintenance of infrastructure
Share what you have, any excess share with other communities/towns.

The only people that would really feel the pinch here are the rich and the really rich they can find themselves a deserted island or any other place and go and count all there money so all that wealth is not worth a bean to them, maybe ok for lighting a fire though , now as money means nothing

The power pyramid changes to the people 95% of the people will be better of with better life styles and more time with the family with no stress (once its set up ) you volunteer for the work you want to do regardless of what you did before but the Plumber, electricians ,mechanics will be the sought after trades.

Could we evolve into this situation;
No reason why not, take some adjustment though

No suing each other
No stress of needing to work
No welfare state
No banks
No problems
No drug barons
No robberies (for cash)

I am sure you will find a few problems with this, but its how we lived before MONEY but then we could only be controlled with the weather conditions that you had in the surrounding area this is along with water supply and the crops you could grow but if we had access to free or cheap energy, life could be so different

Kindest regards
best wishes
Joe

Youniverse
1st March 2013, 01:12
Free Everything and have hope and Love.

I will start and say this thread is way out of the box, many of you will deem it out of hand at the first read ( I have not been drinking my last drink was 1988 I will let you know)
Please have a read of the full post all before making your judgement.

If we had access to the free energy models or designs that the elite have been hiding from us, or even means to produce really cheap energy that even the poorest nations had access to, we could easily look after our 7billion or so population, remember that the poorest nations and indigenous peoples already have found ways to survive happily without all the modern trappings.

It would work under the following conditions but before we go there I need to tell you that I am NOT a new hippie type of guy, I was in the food business for 39 years and I believe I could feed every person in THE WORLD just from the money the world currently spends on food packaging, advertising and transportation and costs for every type of food products.

Last year global spend on advertising was $498 billion that’s right not making it up (check Nielsen) or producing it just telling us gullible human beings we want it and we must have it.

Did you know I could make you a standard type loaf of bread 28oz size for as little as 15cents or 10p British Pence? The total value you pay is made up of the cost of labour and heat cost to make the bread and packaging of course, then on top of that the profit for the company making it. Ingredient cost of i.e. Flour have gone up again as we can’t the global empires not making their profits margins on basic commodities.

So what would free energy give?
It would allow every country to grow whatever they wanted in a greenhouses environment using light and heat from the free energy source so no food would be required to be transported from one part of the world to another
(We currently spend $15billion a year on Bananas alone most of that cost is transport)
Every country could become self sufficient as far as food production goes.

So what other conditions would be required?
1. Free food and water for everyone served at your local supermarket or food hall.
2. Free shelter for everyone, local community would share out housing
3. Free hospital care and medication for everyone
4. No money (you help look after your own community service to others)
4. Each Country is broken into large manageable communities/town
6. Each Person in the community works 30 hours per week for the community (unless unfit to do so) mainly farming and services.
7. Free entertainment and sports events
8. Free transportation available everywhere in your country
9. Free education available to everyone no matter what age.

No Government,
Local town or community leaders deal with all issues ,law enforcement, policing , crime prevention , development planning maintenance of infrastructure
Share what you have, any excess share with other communities/towns.

The only people that would really feel the pinch here are the rich and the really rich they can find themselves a deserted island or any other place and go and count all there money so all that wealth is not worth a bean to them, maybe ok for lighting a fire though , now as money means nothing

The power pyramid changes to the people 95% of the people will be better of with better life styles and more time with the family with no stress (once its set up ) you volunteer for the work you want to do regardless of what you did before but the Plumber, electricians ,mechanics will be the sought after trades.

Could we evolve into this situation;
No reason why not, take some adjustment though

No suing each other
No stress of needing to work
No welfare state
No banks
No problems
No drug barons
No robberies (for cash)

I am sure you will find a few problems with this, but its how we lived before MONEY but then we could only be controlled with the weather conditions that you had in the surrounding area this is along with water supply and the crops you could grow but if we had access to free or cheap energy, life could be so different

Kindest regards
best wishes
Joe

I must admit I did not read every word in your post as I am a father of a six year old son and sometimes time is hard to find. However, I think I got the jist of where you were going and I couldn't agree more! I strongly resonate with the ideas presented in the book "Conversations With God," and what you're saying sounds a lot like that. I do believe a highly evolved race has eliminated the need for money. It is the low vibration of consciousness that humanity has found itself, at least much of humanity excluding many tribal groups, that has created the need for money. When you don't have equality, you have money. When you have the concept and practice of property, you have money. When you have one small group wanting to exercise control and oppression over the rest of humanity, you have money. When you have a lack of compassion or empathy, you have money, and on and on. So some might say "How do you motivate people to work and reward those that work hard." How well do we reward those that work the hardest right now? In some cases yes, in many cases it just depends what kind of skill you happen to have. There are many skills that are highly useful and valuable that are not rewarded with the highest compensation. If everyone were highly evolved and saw every other person as a fractal of God or indeed "the God", rewarding them for work done or not rewarding for what is seen as laziness would not be an issue. When you start from the belief that everyone, even the laziest do-nothings, are entitled to the essentials of life and survival, there are no negative thoughts toward someone, only generosity and love. There is no lack of motivation to contribute to the whole in a highly evolved civilization, simply because the members are highly evolved and desire to serve others using their talents and strengths the best way they know how. They see that the civilization is only as strong as it's weakest member. Security arises out of caring for everyone and making sure everyone's basic needs are met. This is the thing that our local governments don't seem to get, or if they do they ignore it. If we actually stopped treating others as seperate from us. If we abandoned the idea of individualism. We would have MUCH less crime(next to nothing) and terrorists attacking us. Once people lose the belief(and its a false belief) in NOT ENOUGH, that alone would create great positive changes. Not enough love, not enough food, not enough money, not enough time, and so on. A belief in not enough-ness is much too dominant yet. And the belief in seperation(another false belief) is a great downfall of the current/past civilization.

Freed Fox
1st March 2013, 01:36
An article I recently came across, discusses an 'experiment' that was performed on a Canadian town in the 70's for a period of four years. The experiment was to see what would happen if everyone was provided a 'guaranteed income'. That is, they were paid whether they worked or not. Perhaps not exactly the ideal, though it seems the experiment was successful. Most people continued working. Only two segments of the labor force were found to have worked less - teenagers and new mothers. It offered mothers the freedom to tend to their newly-borns.

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/articles/4100

Youniverse
1st March 2013, 05:02
An article I recently came across, discusses an 'experiment' that was performed on a Canadian town in the 70's for a period of four years. The experiment was to see what would happen if everyone was provided a 'guaranteed income'. That is, they were paid whether they worked or not. Perhaps not exactly the ideal, though it seems the experiment was successful. Most people continued working. Only two segments of the labor force were found to have worked less - teenagers and new mothers. It offered mothers the freedom to tend to their newly-borns.

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/articles/4100

Yeah I believe those with the will to work hard (work ethic) and those that would rather lay around and work little, will do so regardless of pay or no pay. I believe we all have the capacity to work and contribute with the proper motivation. Wouldn't the preferred motivation be that one cares deeply about his/her community and wants to make some sort of contribution? I say you do away with the whole monetary system altogether, although for many people a transitional stage where everyone is provided a base pay equally and those that want to step things up are free to do so, would be more practical. However, with a transitional stage like this, there must be a highly regarded value of serving others and doing what's best for the community rather than just oneself. Conversations With God suggests that there could be incentives provided for those that want to work hard and build up income to put a percentage of that back into the pool of income for the community. This is NOT communism by the way. Those that give a greater percentage of their wealth into the 'common wealth' are rewarded by being openly recognized in the community as a generous giver and thus an elevated status.

When there is no money, great freedom is unleashed. All people will know without any doubt that there is enough for all. In fact, there is enoough so that all will prosper if they so desire it. Of course I say all this while keeping in mind that many other things could fall into place that would make such a system work better. Things like free and unlimited energy, hidden technologies like anti-gravity, UFO and ET disclosure, etc. for example.

Freed Fox
2nd March 2013, 19:39
When even seeking the truth is construed as a crime;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/22/aaron-swartz-prosecutors_n_2735675.html

A Justice Department representative told congressional staffers during a recent briefing on the computer fraud prosecution of Internet activist Aaron Swartz that Swartz’s “Guerilla Open Access Manifesto” played a role in the prosecution.

The manifesto said sharing information was a “moral imperative” and advocated for “civil disobedience” against copyright laws pushed by corporations “blinded by greed” that led to the “privatization of knowledge.”

“We need to take information, wherever it is stored, make our copies and share them with the world,” Swartz wrote in the manifesto.

Swartz was 26 when he killed himself in January. He had been indicted and faced a prison sentence for downloading millions of academic articles from the online database JSTOR, though he maintained he had permission to access them.

But by all means, let's allow them to continue taking away our freedoms, and persecuting utterly harmless and victimless 'crimes'.

Laws are set in place by CHOICES others make, and they subsequently effect us all. If we simply 'let it be' and allow that which has been put in place to continue, we are electing to remove our own choices from the equation. Choices which could benefit most if not all others living underneath this system.

(Manmade) justice is often unjust, and the innocent often deemed guilty. 'All is well' indeed...

Youniverse
2nd March 2013, 21:11
When even seeking the truth is construed as a crime;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/22/aaron-swartz-prosecutors_n_2735675.html

A Justice Department representative told congressional staffers during a recent briefing on the computer fraud prosecution of Internet activist Aaron Swartz that Swartz’s “Guerilla Open Access Manifesto” played a role in the prosecution.

The manifesto said sharing information was a “moral imperative” and advocated for “civil disobedience” against copyright laws pushed by corporations “blinded by greed” that led to the “privatization of knowledge.”

“We need to take information, wherever it is stored, make our copies and share them with the world,” Swartz wrote in the manifesto.

Swartz was 26 when he killed himself in January. He had been indicted and faced a prison sentence for downloading millions of academic articles from the online database JSTOR, though he maintained he had permission to access them.

But by all means, let's allow them to continue taking away our freedoms, and persecuting utterly harmless and victimless 'crimes'.

Laws are set in place by CHOICES others make, and they subsequently effect us all. If we simply 'let it be' and allow that which has been put in place to continue, we are electing to remove our own choices from the equation. Choices which could benefit most if not all others living underneath this system.

(Manmade) justice is often unjust, and the innocent often deemed guilty. 'All is well' indeed...

We will remove them in the most peaceful and efficient way possible.

Anchor
2nd March 2013, 22:48
We need a new measuring stick that includes 7 billion people (and 777 septillion other life forms), and not just measure by ourselves. If and when "free energy" is implemented, I would hope that I am in the last half-billion people to ever even see a device. The inequity, the poverty, the conditions for most on this planet are abysmal, mind numbing, and soul desiccating. My vicarious joy in the implementation of free energy will come from knowing that all of the physical social issues crushing most of humanity have been solved - not because I got some new stuff to pile with my other stuff.

My question is, how do we engender the mindset which Dennis is expressing here? Is it possible to do so for the general public, in order to at least provide the necessary momentum for external reform, before the selfish and greedy in power lead the misguided/apathetic/ignorant masses off of any number of impending cliffs? Or must we simply settle for breaking away and ensuring that we don't individually get dragged down with them?

Why do we need a measuring stick?

All we do, or do not do, is consequence of choices. Each choice we make has consequence and if observed, reaps experience.

Measuring sticks are useful for co-ordination, and the construction of a calibrated and agreed upon way of communicating quantities.

It defines limits within which we can use to express and reference slices of reality.

What measure is there for the grey areas in between the calibration marks?

Free energy devices will, if they ever go mainstream, will solve one set of problems and create another.

MorningSong
2nd March 2013, 22:48
Interesting and most needed pondering, OP et al!

Although I have had a sense of "urgency" for many years, of "knowing" that something was going to occur in my life that would change "our world" dramatically, that I don't believe in coincidence and that I do believe that I "signed up" to be here at this time and age, when I read posts/questions like these, I always kinda feel like "I really didn't want to know that badly" or "it was already on fire when I lay down on it". LOL

As the daily news reports more and more attrocities and absurdities, I am ever so robbed (and this makes me really mad and makes me want to jump off my duff and DO whatever!) of having any hope at all for the future human race...but, dern it, we somebody's gotta do something! We must be prepared to act, have a plan for when the time comes. I thank you all for testing the waters and offering your insights on how in the world are we going to keep our existance afloat.

I don't have much to contribute to the discussion really at this moment, or rather, words don't flow from me at this time in this regard (just let me keep reading...and typing...hahahah), but I do have a ton of ideas as to what I could do in my in little corner, things I am doing and things I've done... to prepare myself mentally and physically for what I see is a big "shift" in human civilization as a whole. And I do think it will hit the more "advanced" civilizations the hardest because, at the moment, they are the ones that seem to be the most distracted.

As for the spiritual side of existence, I am still sitting on the fence, sometimes just wanting to go back "home" and get the crap out of "here"; at other times, wanting to fight to hang on to all I "got" and try to remain for as long as i can in this Earthly realm.

So..you guys, keep on talking...I am listening and, mostly, agreeing with what you're saying.

I did just run into this video below just as I decided to read this thread.... must be connected...

EQdwZk2gpWo

Peace and Good Will! Carry on....

blake
2nd March 2013, 23:42
Hello Titanium,

Yes, so much waste in the world. And such a lovely read to dream if life could be that way. Yet, as we all know, those who control the world do not want their slaves free no more than they want a cure for cancer. So how do we get the slaves to get out of the control of those who rule the world so perhaps such ideas as you write of could be put in place? Without the motivation of profit or control, the powers that be just won’t allow it to happen. And the powers that be know that the slaves are too scared to make that decision on their own. So it would appear that the issue is not with the PTB, but with all the slaves of the world who won't break free of the system that entraps them. The problem why we can’t have what you describe is with the masses, not with the few who do control the world.

The slaves are waiting for their “leader" to show them the way to freedom, or to sacrifice him or her self for their freedom. The slaves are waiting for a miracle. The slaves will never break free of the system because the slaves feel trapped and they don't have the courage, or motivation to free themselves. Life is still more comfortable for them being a slave to the systems that entrap them, than the possibility that if they get out of step there may be a small possibility that things might get uncomfortable for them, and the slaves don’t like risks, they like guarantees. They believe in working with the devil they know. They don’t want to risk even the small possibility that they might make things worse on themselves from leaving the plantation. Humans continually tell me, " but I can't survive if I don't use the system, especially the banks." Or my very favorite line: "but I am milking the system". And so we stay on the merry-go-round, and the humans entertain themselves with fairytales of a white knight, in whatever form, to come save them.

Can your thoughts materialize? Yes, the nuts and bolts are easy. It is shepparding the herd, the slaves, who patronize the very systems they claim are entrapping them, into actually breaking free that is unlikely. It appear the masses only believe their freedom can come from an end- of- the- world- as- we- know- it scenario. Unfortunately, even an end- of- the- world- as- we- know- it scenario won't change human nature. Most humans have been entrapped, unnecessarily, for thousands of years. Why would they suddenly behave differently? It is my opinion that until humans start answering that question for themselves, fairytales will always be popular.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Youniverse
3rd March 2013, 04:48
Hello Titanium,

Yes, so much waste in the world. And such a lovely read to dream if life could be that way. Yet, as we all know, those who control the world do not want their slaves free no more than they want a cure for cancer. So how do we get the slaves to get out of the control of those who rule the world so perhaps such ideas as you write of could be put in place? Without the motivation of profit or control, the powers that be just won’t allow it to happen. And the powers that be know that the slaves are too scared to make that decision on their own. So it would appear that the issue is not with the PTB, but with all the slaves of the world who won't break free of the system that entraps them. The problem why we can’t have what you describe is with the masses, not with the few who do control the world.

The slaves are waiting for their “leader" to show them the way to freedom, or to sacrifice him or her self for their freedom. The slaves are waiting for a miracle. The slaves will never break free of the system because the slaves feel trapped and they don't have the courage, or motivation to free themselves. Life is still more comfortable for them being a slave to the systems that entrap them, than the possibility that if they get out of step there may be a small possibility that things might get uncomfortable for them, and the slaves don’t like risks, they like guarantees. They believe in working with the devil they know. They don’t want to risk even the small possibility that they might make things worse on themselves from leaving the plantation. Humans continually tell me, " but I can't survive if I don't use the system, especially the banks." Or my very favorite line: "but I am milking the system". And so we stay on the merry-go-round, and the humans entertain themselves with fairytales of a white knight, in whatever form, to come save them.

Can your thoughts materialize? Yes, the nuts and bolts are easy. It is shepparding the herd, the slaves, who patronize the very systems they claim are entrapping them, into actually breaking free that is unlikely. It appear the masses only believe their freedom can come from an end- of- the- world- as- we- know- it scenario. Unfortunately, even an end- of- the- world- as- we- know- it scenario won't change human nature. Most humans have been entrapped, unnecessarily, for thousands of years. Why would they suddenly behave differently? It is my opinion that until humans start answering that question for themselves, fairytales will always be popular.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Ah yes there's the rub isn't it? What to do about that one. You make a very important point and I will do my best to honour it. First of all, I love the line from V in "V for Vendetta" when he says "people should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people." Keep in mind I don't believe some massive confrontation is necessary. A strong, concise, and clear message, however, is necessary. Once we make it loud and clear enough for them they will catch on.

I believe there will not be one particular leader or saviour that will sweep in to lead the charge. There will be MANY, which I cannot over-emphasize, MANY leaders from all walks of life that will lead the charge. This is already happening actually. It's just not done with a big confrontation that makes the news. I think the expression "the revolution will not be televised" applies here, in our time. I believe the PTB will have their power slowlu stripped away until it's gone altogether and after that the people will simply have to say "No More!" or "Enough." Freedom is contagious. I am terminal when it comes to freedom. I have it tatooed to my arm. I cannot and will not get it out of my system. Even if I tried it would break me apart at the seams so that I could not deny it anymore. Freedom cannot be denied because it is who we are. The more people understand this fact while at the same time seeing more and more of how unnecessarily limited they are, the closer we will get to an overhaul.

Integration is another important concept to consider in deciding what needs to be done and how it should be done. You can use what is already there as the foundation for something more evolved to grow. Love is actually the force that drives all this change and tramples over that which is resistant to it. Those of you that are familiar with the "Les Miserables" story, surely also know how the main character Jean Val Jean overcame his oppressor. He did not do it by fighting it out with his oppressor, in truth he accomplished it through love. He made his enemy understand what real love IS by giving him a direct hit with compassion, thereby rendering him powerless. Gilvere could not deal with the truth and the truth prevailed.

Many creative suggestions are required to reach our goal and all should be carefully considered. This is essentially my point here. We cannot rule anything out. It was Eckhart Tolle that said the Second Coming of Christ would not be in the form of a single individual. It would be within the hearts and minds of the collective. I believe this to be true. What we need most is for everyone to get more organized and unified. And not tomorrow, right now. It's time!