PDA

View Full Version : Low dose radiation can heal you and save the honey bees and much much more Radiation Hormesis

Kimberley
28th February 2013, 22:55
Ever since this past June when I viewed the Galen Winsor lecture from 1986 ( link below) about radiation not being as deadly as I/we have been lead to believe I and others have been researching to prove or disprove if Galen's claims are true.

The more I find and learn the more I personally am convinced that low level radiation is actually good for us. And radiation waste and fall out is not to be feared as we have been led to believe.

I only learned about Radiation Hormesis and the healing "work", for almost 30 years now, of Jay Gutierrz a couple of weeks ago and I am yet again awestruck by what I have learned!

Radiation Hormesis has been used as a healing modality for decades with miraculous success. And cancer is not caused by radiation it is caused by parasites and fungus and mind set and stress, etc.

I asked Jay to view the Galen Winsor lecture and he loved it and agreed that Galen was certainly telling the truth! You can hear all the things Jay had to say in my interview with him (see below). And you can learn how radiation hormesis healing has been around for decades.

I am still waiting for nuclear physicist M T Keshe to review Galen Winsor's lecture. Mr Keshe agreed to do so and at this point I have been told that he will reply to me at the end of March.

So, I am pleased to announce that my, February 15th 2013, interview with Jay Gutierrz about Radiation Hormesis is completed!

Here it is on youtube:

nxCLpA3JDQQ

There is a great thread here on Avalon with more Radiation Hormesis information:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53597-Hormesis-Healing-Yourself-with-Low-Dose-Radiation

*************************************************************************************

If you would like to download an mp3 file of the interview I loaded it onto sendspace...this link is not permanent (so if someone finds this after it expires feel free to PM me and I will re-load it)

Be sure to ONLY click on the blue box with the words "Click here to start download from sendspace" in it. Do not click any other download buttons or play now buttons. And then save the file to your computer.

Description: Jay Guitierz Use the following link to retrieve your file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hrtow

And for those of you that have not seen the Galen Winsor lecture from 1986 here is the link for that:

ejCQrOTE-XA

The late Galen Winsor, a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wilmington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor traveled and lectured all over America, spoke on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people ... so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world's most valuable power resource. This lecture was filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

And here is the link to a 16 page thread here on Avalon about Galen Winsor and his claims and substantiating information to support his claims:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46819-A-video-they-won-t-want-you-to-see--Galen-Winsor-nuclear-scam-

Much love to us all!! :grouphug:
KJ

aranuk
28th February 2013, 23:22
Yes Kimberley! I watched that video by Galen Winsor about six months ago and was impressed. I was impressed especially when he presented live, on stage, several times his examples.
I will certainly listen to your interview Kimberley after I post this.

Stan

penn
1st March 2013, 03:08
Thank you for the interview with Jay. I ordered a kit last week and it should arrive any day now. I spent most of last weekend reading his website and watching his videos after you said you were going to do the interview. I am thankful for so many good people here on Avalon that want to help one another. It is a beautiful thing!

Penn

Kimberley
1st March 2013, 03:13
Thank you for the interview with Jay. I ordered a kit last week and it should arrive any day now. I spent most of last weekend reading his website and watching his videos after you said you were going to do the interview. I am thankful for so many good people here on Avalon that want to help one another. It is a beautiful thing!

Penn

Glad to oblige Penn.... Much love to us all!!! And long live us all if we chose to live long!!!

Youniverse
1st March 2013, 05:48
I too watched the Galen Winsor video and was stirred but not shaken by it, ha ha. Very interesting indeed! A part of you thinks when he's eating this stuff, "this guy is nuts!" But from his credentials, he certainly should know what he's doing! I'm interested in hearing more about low dose radiation and its effects.

Ol' Roy
1st March 2013, 06:22
Dearest Kimberly,

Thanks sooo much for the interview with Jay. This could be the most important interview you have ever done! It really got me excited! I haven't been this excited in a long time!

I remember the Galen Windsor interview posted here on Avalon several months ago. It really caught my eye. Then Dawn started her thread on low radiation healing. I really became very interested then.

I saw on her thread that you had done an interview with Jay. I anxiously awaited for you to post it! I couldn't stop listening. It could have gone on for a couple of more hours.He has such great stories. Wouldn't bother me a bit! You are such a good interviewer.

You and Dawn have inspired me to buy a kit. Yes, I want to live! It would be great to live with less aches and pains and other conditions in my ol' age.LOL! It's not really how long you live, it's the quality of life that matters!

Hope, I can report back with some great testimonals. I believe I was put here to help other people get healthy. At least that is my deep down feeling! Hope that doesn''t sound too eerie.

You are awesome! Thanks, for being my friend!

Could you please PM me about how I can listen to your radio show on a regular basis?
I don't know if you are allowed to post it here. But if you can, I am sure many others would like the info also.

Youniverse
1st March 2013, 06:31
I plan to watch the Jay Gutierrez video. Could someone just give me a brief summary of some of the kinds of illnesses that are healed?

Avocadess
1st March 2013, 13:56
I find it hard to consider this mostly because I don't really understand the definition of radiation -- and have become hyperaware of the kind of radiation that is NOT healing (as in cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens and the full body scanners at airports).

Yet I know that the Sun is healing, providing us vitamin D3 through our skin, and I understand that what we get from the Sun is a type of radiation, so I'll give it a listen.

Kimberley
1st March 2013, 15:25
I find it hard to consider this mostly because I don't really understand the definition of radiation -- and have become hyperaware of the kind of radiation that is NOT healing (as in cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens and the full body scanners at airports).

Yet I know that the Sun is healing, providing us vitamin D3 through our skin, and I understand that what we get from the Sun is a type of radiation, so I'll give it a listen.

Avocadess...

The radiation is in the stones so it is natural radiation and is helping to combat the interference of "cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens" etc that has been best seen with the bees.

I plan to watch the Jay Gutierrez video. Could someone just give me a brief summary of some of the kinds of illnesses that are healed?

Jay says that the radiation always knows what to do...the list of ailments and diseases that have been cured and eliminated is endless. Cancer's, MS, Macular degeneration, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, brown recluse spider bits, skin ailments, etc, etc.

And it works for animals and plants and bees and agriculture...

Just call Night Hawk Minerals and they will assist...

ljwheat
1st March 2013, 20:20
Farther down the rabbit hole with Paula Gloria

Breast cancer Scam plus a way around all this façade. & interview with a lady thats worked with Jay for over two year.

UeZWSyHkY3A

Youniverse
2nd March 2013, 04:24

Avocadess...

The radiation is in the stones so it is natural radiation and is helping to combat the interference of "cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens" etc that has been best seen with the bees.

Jay says that the radiation always knows what to do...the list of ailments and diseases that have been cured and eliminated is endless. Cancer's, MS, Macular degeneration, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, brown recluse spider bits, skin ailments, etc, etc.

And it works for animals and plants and bees and agriculture...

Just call Night Hawk Minerals and they will assist...

Thank-you! So there are stones that emit this radiation that cures or heals you? That's what's in the kit? The radiation is there naturally in the stones?

Kimberley
2nd March 2013, 04:24
Bumping because this content is so very important!!! It has nothing to do with me...I am just the messenger!!! Much love to us all!!

Youniverse
2nd March 2013, 05:04
What does bumping mean? Sorry.

ljwheat
2nd March 2013, 06:34

On the home page or forum general page each thread or topic has a listing and it move down the page as some one post a comment on other posts. So by posting on this thread a question or comment your moving this thread back to the top of the page you first found it on. So by bumping the thread you moving it back to the top. If not it moves down and off the page if there is no activity to keep it alive on the main page. So explaining this it automatically jumped back to the top of the page and active.

JohnEAngel
2nd March 2013, 06:56

bumping a thread keeps it at the top of the list so it won't fade into obscurity. :)

JohnEAngel
2nd March 2013, 07:03
in January of 2012 i was diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer. during the summer of that year i underwent 44 radiation treatments (not chemo). i wonder if that would be considered artificial radiation therapy as opposed to the low level described here. my concern if any is not so much for me but for my children. at the moment i feel fine. not asking a question here. just thinking out loud. this is a very good thread topic Kimberley!
!!

witchy1
2nd March 2013, 07:42
It appears that this is correct according to some scientific research: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/

"This means that the cancer risk from the ordinarily encountered radiation exposures (medical X-rays, background radiation, etc.) is much lower than given by the LNT-based estimates. Among humans, there is no evidence of a carcinogenic effect for acute irradiation at doses less than 100 mSv and for protracted irradiation at doses less than 500 mSv (Tubiana et al. 2009 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b128-drp-08-172)).

Moreover, there is abundant evidence that low doses and dose rates of low-LET radiation may be of benefit, rather than detriment. The finding of a hormetic dose-response relationship at low exposure levels means that a carcinogen’s mode of action is expected to be non-linear at low-dose radiation exposures."

and here:

"Numerous studies have demonstrated that environmental exposures to ionizing radiation can suppress cancer and other diseases, and environmental radiation hormesis associated with elevated levels of indoor radon and with elevated background radiation appears to be preventing many cancer deaths (for reviews, see Luckey 2003 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b76-drp-08-172), 2008a (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b77-drp-08-172),b (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b78-drp-08-172); Cameron 2005 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b26-drp-08-172); Scott and Di Palma 2007 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b115-drp-08-172); Scott et al. 2008 (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/#b116-drp-08-172))."

This is an excellent article and looks at Chernobyl etc.

ljwheat
2nd March 2013, 17:10

Penn

Glad to oblige Penn.... Much love to us all!!! And long live us all if we chose to live long!!!

Jay mentioned wild life flourished around these disaster’s at nuclear plants, here is a video of catfish in a cooling tank, you'd think they would be belly up., in the pacific Ocean too.. With Japan? HMMMMM --- No everything is just fine. And Russia its just the fear fish in our heads that are floating belly up.
sJvQeCGRNbk
J1Xv1_NrTiU

ljwheat
2nd March 2013, 17:23
Here you go check this lady out as she surches for uranium in nature, and her collection at home of assorted gems of radiation in two bowls on her dinning room table. " no fear."

v9DsOyWsNp0

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DsOyWsNp0

Sith73
2nd March 2013, 17:26
I ordered a water stone from Jays sight this morning. I have been using the beads from a different sight for a few months which have gone into a 1 gallon water container. I have not gotten sick yet and I'm always around sick people. I feel energized everyday.

Kimberley
4th March 2013, 04:13
This information is so important in my opinion...so looking for others to add to this thread and the other threads posted in the opening comments of this thread!! Thank you!!! Much love!!!

ljwheat
4th March 2013, 17:05
I'm with you one this as well Kimberly, I don't understand the lack or activity on a thread that has blown the cover off one of the biggest lies of our century namely Radiation, let alone finding out that just the opposite is true, and saving lives on a daily basis.

And the wording is what's blowing me away. “Billions spent on Cancer research” if people would just change the verbiage to – “Fungus Research” – People would see the the idiocy of the word “Cancer” and why they are calling a fungus Cancer – every one on this planet knows how to get rid of a fungus.

Add the word “Cancer” with out letting people know its just a fungus is criminal nondisclosure, of something that any one can understand and do something about.

A movement on getting rid of the use of this miss leading word, would save allot of people from dieing from applied ignorance by the medical field, making a killing on the worlds ignorance they put us under.

I honor your dedication an diligence in keeping all of us abreast of this on going struggle to right the many wrongs the greedy have implemented on our global population.

And since we are in the time line of the Apocalypse (all will be revealed) its a great beginning at chipping away at the mountain of Lie's before us all, thank you so much Kimberly you continue to make a mark on many lives – and I am just one of them.

Much love, John

Sith73
4th March 2013, 21:49
I have shared this information with people around me and some are very skeptical. They say radiation are you nuts? I tell them to look into it for yourself if you don't believe me. People are so brainwashed and only believe what their doctors tell them and whats on TV. I help where I can and who want to listen. I hold the light everyday and shine it on others around me. Believe me Radiation Hormesis works cause I do it everyday!

Peace light and love to all!

Kimberley
5th March 2013, 19:46
This is an interesting article...

http://www.angelfire.com/mo/radioadaptive/inthorm.html

An Introduction to Radiation Hormesis

S. M. Javad Mortazavi
Biology Division, Kyoto University of Education, Kyoto 612-8522, Japan

ljwheat
6th March 2013, 16:25
I ordered a water stone from Jays sight this morning. I have been using the beads from a different sight for a few months which have gone into a 1 gallon water container. I have not gotten sick yet and I'm always around sick people. I feel energized everyday.

Yes I agree, what was that Spanish guy’s name that went around the world searching for the fountain of youth, truly this could fit the bill on many levels IMHO.

conk
6th March 2013, 19:10
Because of Dawn's thread and this one I have ordered a couple of stones. Eagerly awaiting their arrival! There does seem to be a slight learning curve, so more reading is in my future. Thanks to all!

Kimberley
7th March 2013, 01:50
Because of Dawn's thread and this one I have ordered a couple of stones. Eagerly awaiting their arrival! There does seem to be a slight learning curve, so more reading is in my future. Thanks to all!

Good on you Conk!!! I know you will be pleased!!! Please report back!

Much love :hug:

witchy1
7th March 2013, 09:16
Me too conk - I ordered the beginners pack from Jay. Just tracked it and its in the country, might even be here tomorrow if they sort it tonight....... I am cautiously optomistic!!!

Kimberley
7th March 2013, 22:30
I found a great Radiation Hormesis web site with lots of links to others work and such...some of the links do not work however you can search the material that is compiled on this site...

An Introduction to Radiation Health Benefits,
Often Called Radiation Hormesis
Beneficial Health Effects of Radioactivity from Natural Sources

This website has been created by Vinny Pinto, a degreed scientist and a mystic; I have been performing research and development in many of the above-listed fields for years, and, in fact, have worked in some of the realms involving exotic energies since the late 1970s. I authored my first published article about exotic energies (the focus of the article was their uses in healing) in 1981.

http://radiationhormesis.vpinf.com/

Much love!

ljwheat
14th March 2013, 13:24
I found a great Radiation Hormesis web site with lots of links to others work and such...some of the links do not work however you can search the material that is compiled on this site...

An Introduction to Radiation Health Benefits,
Often Called Radiation Hormesis
Beneficial Health Effects of Radioactivity from Natural Sources

This website has been created by Vinny Pinto, a degreed scientist and a mystic; I have been performing research and development in many of the above-listed fields for years, and, in fact, have worked in some of the realms involving exotic energies since the late 1970s. I authored my first published article about exotic energies (the focus of the article was their uses in healing) in 1981.

http://radiationhormesis.vpinf.com/

Much love!

Here is another great interview.

sooK4ZRR2L4

ljwheat
14th March 2013, 13:40
TZeDCqaQW_w

Sith73
17th March 2013, 16:37
Recently with the rise and fall of temperatures people around me have been sick and getting sick. The pollen has been bad in my area and everybody has been coughing. I noticed on Friday morning, I had the beginning stages of a sore throat. I used 5 beads that I had purchased and put them in my mouth for a few hours including drinking charged water. Now keep in mind I was worried about swallowing the beads so i put them in a zip-lock bag and kept the bag in my mouth for a few hours on Friday evening, Saturday morning and the evening. Now on Saturday it was a nice day so I worked out side in my back yard for about 3 hours working on my garden soaking up the sun. Its Sunday and my sore throat is gone. I'm living proof that radiation can heal you.

Atlas
8th September 2013, 07:32
Consensus reports by the United States National Research Council and the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements and the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) argue that there is no evidence for hormesis in humans and in the case of the National Research Council, that hormesis is outright rejected as a possibility. Therefore, the Linear no-threshold model (LNT) continues to be the model generally used by regulatory agencies for human radiation exposure. (wikipedia.org/Radiation_hormesis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_hormesis))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above doses of 50–100 mSv (protracted exposure) or 10–50 mSv (acute exposure), direct epidemiological evidence from human populations demonstrates that exposure to ionizing radiation increases the risk of some cancers. [...] it is unlikely that we will be able to directly and precisely quantify cancer risks in human populations at doses much below 10 mSv. Our inability to quantify such risks does not, however, imply that the corresponding societal risks are necessarily negligible; a very small risk, if applied to a large number of individuals, can result in a significant public health problem. (Cancer risks attributable to low doses of ionizing radiation (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC283495/))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the section of this report on observed dose-response relationships at low doses, bystander effects and hyper radiation sensitivity for low-dose deleterious effects in mammalian cells have been observed for doses in the 10–100 mGy range. [...] End points for these deleterious effects include mutations, chromosomal aberrations, oncogenic transformation, genomic instability, and cell lethality. These deleterious effects have been observed for cells irradiated in vivo as well as in vitro.

[...] the committee has found no consistent evidence in the epidemiologic literature that low doses of ionizing radiation lower the risk of disease or death. [...] The committee concludes that the assumption that any stimulatory hormetic effects from low doses of ionizing radiation will have a significant health benefit to humans that exceeds potential detrimental effects from the radiation exposure is unwarranted at this time. (Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation: BEIR VII Phase 2 (http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=11340))

- IAEA Admits: There Is No Such Thing As ‘Safe’ Levels Of Radiation (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/06/02/iaea-admits-there-is-no-such-thing-as-safe-levels-of-radiation/)

- Dr. Steven Wing And Chief Nuclear Engineer Arnie Gundersen DiscussGlobal Radiation Exposure and Consequences: There Is No Safe Dose of Radiation (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/04/22/dr-steven-wing-and-chief-nuclear-engineer-arnie-gundersen-discuss-global-radiation-exposure-and-consequences-there-is-no-safe-dose-of-radiation/)

- UC Santa Cruz Nuclear Expert Daniel Hirsch: ‘Every Amount of Radiation Exposure Increases Your Risk of Cancer.’ ‘There Is No Safe Level of Radiation (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/04/21/uc-santa-cruz-nuclear-expert-daniel-hirsch-every-amount-of-radiation-exposure-increases-your-risk-of-cancer-there-is-no-safe-level-of-radiation/).’

- Dr. Helen Caldicott: How Nuclear Apologists Mislead The World Over Radiation (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/04/13/dr-helen-caldicott-how-nuclear-apologists-mislead-the-world-over-radiation/)

- Dr. Brian Moench: There Is No ‘Safe’ Exposure To Radiation (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/04/11/dr-brian-moench-there-is-no-safe-exposure-to-radiation/)

- Dr. Peter Karamoskos: Don’t Be Fooled By A Never-Ending Cabal Of Paid Industry Scientific ”Consultants’ – Radiation Is Bad And Causes Cancer (http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/07/28/2011/04/10/dr-peter-karamoskos-dont-be-fooled-by-a-never-ending-cabal-of-paid-industry-scientific-consultants-radiation-is-bad-and-causes-cancer/)

Atlas
8th September 2013, 07:48
---
Karl Grossman : "A lot of nuclear scientists … actually have the nerve to claim that radiation is good for you, and they have this theory called 'radiation hormesis' and they claim that radioactivity exercises the immune system and it's a healthy thing for people. Essentially what they are doing is promoting their technology with this incredible lie,"
www.karlgrossman.com (http://www.karlgrossman.com/)
XeaNRAzqfcU

ljwheat
8th September 2013, 12:34
---
Karl Grossman : "A lot of nuclear scientists … actually have the nerve to claim that radiation is good for you, and they have this theory called 'radiation hormesis' and they claim that radioactivity exercises the immune system and it's a healthy thing for people. Essentially what they are doing is promoting their technology with this incredible lie,"
www.karlgrossman.com (http://www.karlgrossman.com/)
XeaNRAzqfcU

All due respect, “ YES ” The side your on has the billions of dollar’s , lawyer’s, resources, and barded wire fences to keep this radiation is bad scam going,,(all built on words) were as ours is based on fact and hands on trials.

I believe in what works hands on first person results, the flaw in your presentation of regulatory scam, is built on words you cant prove. (words) we have evidence you can hold in your own hands, and do your own first hand studies. Its sad that people listen to the ones standing on a soap box, instead of doing.

I have heard all the arguments over and over, and they arguments still, (words) you can talk about anything under the sun (politics‘) words based on assumption.

Until you drop your fishing line in the water will you get real results for your efforts. (hands on) try it, Galen Winsor worked and built his life on it. He didn’t get paid to play with words, like the NRC came along, believe what comes from the pulpit, or start living your own life. Hands on… proof. Over your argument of words.

Three nuclear accidents, = three dead zones. NRC

Two nuclear blasts and the release of thousands the dosage of radiation on Japans two major Cities = no dead zone. ??????? And you still don’t see, its word play to keep free energy off the global market. …. Sigh……… I guess it would be better for you to go back to sleep. IMHO. I for one no longer listen to the pulpit and there words of lie’s. they cant prove, that’s why they have barbed wire to keep you out, ooooow the boogy man will get you, “stay out“…… radiation will kill you..

Atlas
9th September 2013, 00:21
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H4Ed33Xewzw/Ugr_yCXxn2I/AAAAAAAAG-k/JwfvFR6bGyQ/s1600/8.20+PHOENIX+ProtestAgainstCanyonMine.jpg

Bob
14th September 2013, 03:24
Ever since this past June when I viewed the Galen Winsor lecture from 1986 ( link below) about radiation not being as deadly as I/we have been lead to believe I and others have been researching to prove or disprove if Galen's claims are true.

The more I find and learn the more I personally am convinced that low level radiation is actually good for us. And radiation waste and fall out is not to be feared as we have been led to believe.

I only learned about Radiation Hormesis and the healing "work", for almost 30 years now, of Jay Gutierrz a couple of weeks ago and I am yet again awestruck by what I have learned!

Radiation Hormesis has been used as a healing modality for decades with miraculous success. And cancer is not caused by radiation it is caused by parasites and fungus and mind set and stress, etc.

I asked Jay to view the Galen Winsor lecture and he loved it and agreed that Galen was certainly telling the truth! You can hear all the things Jay had to say in my interview with him (see below). And you can learn how radiation hormesis healing has been around for decades.

I am still waiting for nuclear physicist M T Keshe to review Galen Winsor's lecture. Mr Keshe agreed to do so and at this point I have been told that he will reply to me at the end of March.

Much love to us all!! :grouphug:
KJ

Hi K

well I waited a bit to get into reading this thread.

I am a stickler when it comes to precision in words, and RADIATION covers a really large category..

What frequency or wavelength RADIATION are you talking about that is not harmful?

Ionizing radiation, of a certain power level breaks apart bonds. It causes free radical formation, leading to DNA clevage and improper reproduction of the strands.

The DNA has about 8 primary repair mechanisms to deal with assault. A couple of those repair triggers are keyed in by Radiation assault of the bond breaking power levels. If there is a HINT of the radiation where there is not too much destruction from too much exposure there is indeed a type of something that looks like an immunizing or something that triggers something looking like the person gets massively healthy very fast.

This happens ONLY when the exact precise repair mechanism is turned on in the DNA. Too much of the wrong frequency radiation and power level and one will die, nasty death really nasty.

So who wants to play around trying to find the exact frequency the exact power level using a particular wavelength/frequency of ionizing radiation?

Are we talking Alpha Particle radiation?

Beta Particle radiation?

Gamma Radiation (think of the Green Hulk.. gamma irradiation), or think about a Cobalt 60 gamma ray treatment for a tumor.

Maybe Proton radiation?

UV radiation - which wavelength and watts per square centimeter dose? UV-A, UV-B or UV-C ?

How many watt seconds, or joules of energy exposure at what location over what cells - bone marrow? gonads? skin? brain?

I am only asking for precision.

Without precision, people are shooting in the dark.

There ARE very effective DNA repair triggers which are built-into the DNA, and are able to be triggered to evoke DNA repair, or turn on an assortment of proteins, or the needed body made molecules to do what is needed.

Haphazard shotgunning scares me.

kindly and with love,

Bob

I see there is another thread about people using radiation:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53597-Hormesis-Healing-Yourself-with-Low-Dose-Radiation&highlight=radiation

Again, I saw nothing in there talking about WHAT frequency, what power level, nor that the people have ANY clue what they are doing..

This reminds me so much of when people were TOLD to drink radioactive water (gees I hope that didn't start a new fad with people wanting to try that again), when they started loosing toes, fingers, lips falling off...

The right frequency and power level is amazing when people know what is supposed to be activated in the DNA. A slight bit too much and of the wrong frequency and the body dies, horribly. Unbelievable the lack of intelligence appearing.. oye.