PDA

View Full Version : Sealand Skull Photo Released

irishspirit
19th September 2010, 11:04
this is just amazing!

This skull is the image of the "Grey" if you like. Look at the eyes for this. WOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure what the rest of the story is about, except we have this remarkable artifact that was found in disturbed ground and that the dating of its burial is effectively irrelevant. It is clearly even to us, a non human skull and more informed inspection eliminates a terran genesis unless that changes under further investigation.

It is an alien skull at this point unless it has been outright faked and that game will not survive a DNA analysis.

From there we can proceed to further investigation. Expert comparative taxometry can be applied and we can learn in detail why and how it differs from mammal skulls. An DNA analysis can be generated and also compared to the human standard. From there we can even prepare the genome if it is possible. The first question is to discover how divergent it is from humanity.

http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2010/09/sealand-skull-photo-released.html

irishspirit
19th September 2010, 11:14
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jx78YcF-F8U/TJTpjO1wMmI/AAAAAAAADPY/M5d3XeF2Lyg/s1600/sealandskull.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jx78YcF-F8U/TJTpjO1wMmI/AAAAAAAADPY/M5d3XeF2Lyg/s1600/sealandskull.jpg

Steven
19th September 2010, 11:27
Hello Irish,

It looks like an hybrid, human/grey. I'll look more into this. Thanks for the finding!

Namaste, Steven

irishspirit
19th September 2010, 11:29
Steven,

That was my original thoughts. I am currently trying to dig into this a little bit more and will hopefully come back with alot more info in due course.

Celine
19th September 2010, 11:32
i would be real curious to know why in 3 years no dna testing has been done...

Lack of interest, seems to be a weak argument to me.

The July 2007 discovery of the skull in Olstykke on the Danish island Sealand did however not make headlines and remained largely ignored by science until 2010. The researchers who in 2008 examined the skull at the Veterinarian High School in Copenhagen merely concluded that “Although resembling a mammal, certain features make it impossible to fit the animal into Linnaean taxonomy”.

irishspirit
19th September 2010, 11:37
Celine,

I agree with you.

One has to wonder will this be another case whereby DNA samples have been taken but yet again, not being reported?

I find it strange that these "Intelligent" people have this skull, and have not carried out the basic of tests, DNA tests.

We will watch and see what comes of this.

Celine
19th September 2010, 11:49

Lack of interest, seems to be a weak argument to me.

The July 2007 discovery of the skull in Olstykke on the Danish island Sealand did however not make headlines and remained largely ignored by science until 2010. The researchers who in 2008 examined the skull at the Veterinarian High School in Copenhagen merely concluded that “Although resembling a mammal, certain features make it impossible to fit the animal into Linnaean taxonomy”.

Ok...i re read that quote again... so many clues that , even without looking further i find this to be more then lilkely a hox..

A Veterinarian High School in Copenhagen ???

ok first..nerver heard of a vet high school (but i guess its plausible)

but in Copenhagen??? Why not the faculty of science of the Copenhagen university? Or the many private scientist that work and live in that city?

just to many holes for me to take more time (especialy before coffee) to research it more..

Let us know Irish and Steven, if you find anything else

i have to find my antoinette ;)

jaybee
19th September 2010, 11:54

Very good point.....;)

It's got a good set of teeth....lol

Steven
19th September 2010, 12:04
Ah! Celine, you know what, the fact that it's been ignored is totally common and perfectly in lines with everything "official". No serious DNA research have been made because the ones with the authority to mandate a research prefer to avoid this at all cost, knowing the ridicule, threats or mysterious big problems might come up with it. It's like that since a very long time, but its changing now ;)

Namaste, Steven

Celine
19th September 2010, 12:37
Its been changed for quite some time..imo

How long would it take you... to have it tested by someone local..or at UQAM? 3 years?

They took it to a vet high school..

The only mention on a quick google search , of such a school is at sites mentioning the skull..

i personaly would have something like this , in the hands of people part of the "underground" movement.. who have TONS of connections to test it properly..immediately

Now if they decided to not share the info, i would be very surprised..

My instincts rarely fail me with stuff like this.. for me..this is a hoax.

Dont get me wrong...i appreciate irish's thread... this offers opportunity to put our skills to the test, do some research..discuss alternate points of view... i love that stuff!

Thank you irish for adding something sweet to my morning coffee :)

Arpheus
19th September 2010, 12:42
That thing looks like a complete fake,not to mention the photo isn't the greatest really.

Richard
19th September 2010, 12:54
My gut tells me its one of two scenarios

The skull is fake

The Skull is real, been tested already and shows both human and an unknown DNA strand. The testers chose to suppress the results for their own reasons or were ordered to.

I'd say the likelihood of it being the first one of those is quite high.

Celine
19th September 2010, 12:56
Ok then... if the sencond one is "likely"

tell me why..the info is out now.

Especialy the skull itself????

C'mon if they wanted to supress it , it would be in that deep vault..

Celine
19th September 2010, 13:02
And is that seam, that is running down the nose...normal for skulls?

Fredkc
19th September 2010, 13:09
And is that seam, that is running down the nose...normal for skulls?

Wife is a Pepsiholic. I tried waking her up too early, one morning.
We were outa Pepsi. Had a crease in my skull, about the same place
for almost a week.
Fred

Celine
19th September 2010, 13:17
Funny...

:P

i am told that seam shows that it is a child's skull.

Luke
19th September 2010, 13:40
Disclaimer: I'm an architect not archeologist or biologist, so all below is my amateurish opinion.
Apart from "copenhagen vet high school" (did not know we have high schools on the continent, closest thing there is : Faculty of Life Sciences of University of Copenhagen (http://www.life.ku.dk/english.aspx)) and all the questions above
first, photo does not show element of great interest, that is brain case, and the state of the seams there
second: human skulls vary a lot:
Yes, the not closed seam indicates not grown up or person suffering from cleft lip/palate. Teeth are there.. cannot judge if they're Deciduous teeth.. but I'd say juvenile (about 2-3 yo) or someone suffering from some genetic disease.
Homo sapiens.
As for DNA testing .. thought they are hard on tissues like bones.. Usually scientists go for soft tissues like bone marrow for extraction. This is known problem with dinosaur fossils, dunno how it is with seemingly recent human ones. One thing for sure you can check tooth enamel to see where individual grown up.
All in all, to much speculation and factual errors, not enough hard science.

jaybee
19th September 2010, 13:56
My first impression was FAKE......and that hasn't changed.

The darkness of the eye sockets looked all wrong...

The lights shining on the skull would have taken away the blackness?

(but hey....then it wouldn't look so dramatic and ahem....'Grey' like..)

See how this skull looks....it doesn't have the dark, dark sockets...

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/119405379382St3E.jpg

In the ATS discussion, the suggestion of it being a cast of a skull seems to be
a good one and would explain the seam?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread612026/pg1

Here is the skull on it's holidays....when it was sunny.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/sealandskull-1.jpg

:biggrin1:

Truthseeker512
19th September 2010, 14:51
Its probably a fake in aid of muddying the water due to the upcoming release of the starchild skull dna results.

irishspirit
19th September 2010, 19:42
Its probably a fake in aid of muddying the water due to the upcoming release of the starchild skull dna results.

very good point.

Ross
19th September 2010, 20:38
Dug up during the replacement of old sewer pipes, the finder at first believed that it was some horse bone, as the house formerly belonged to a horse butcher, and the garden is full of remains. It was not until refilling the trench that he noticed its humanoid shape. Later excavations at the site have not uncovered further remains with connection to the creature, only identifiable animal bones, stone axes and other Neolithic tools which are common to the area. The fact that the skull was found among Neolithic remains does however, not reveal its age. Carbon 14 dating at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen has shown that the creature lived between 1200 and 1280 AD. Furthermore, the skull was found above the old pipes, whose age suggests that it wasn’t buried until after 1900. Also the absence of other skeleton parts of the creature, together with the skull’s state of preservation, has led the scientists to suspect that it has not been buried for long, probably only a couple of decades.

The eye sockets and teeth are in remarkable condition...almost to good a conditon IMO...

Regards

Ross

Arpheus
19th September 2010, 21:14
I'd like to see a high res picture of that thing,that amateur crapstatic quality picture doesn't let you be able to get a real idea,until then i stand by saying to me its fake .:p

HORIZONS
19th September 2010, 21:32
Here is the skull on it's holidays....when it was sunny.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/sealandskull-1.jpg

:biggrin1:

Hey - It's Neo's shades from the Matrix movies - This is definitely a coded message LOL

noxon medem
20th September 2010, 00:17
Here is the link to original article on Unexplained Mysteries:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=189988
Recommend to read the comments-section:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189988&st=0

Since this is new to me, and there is only a photo and scarce information available, I can not form an opinion of the skull itself.
If it is alian or hybrid we maybe must expect to see anomalies compared to human skulls, bodyli features and developement.

But maybe I can clear up some things in the story surrounding the Sealand Skull.
The veterinary high school exist, but a high school here in scandinavia is not the same as a highschool in US, it is
on university level within the more practical subjects and sciences. Denmark have one of the oldest veterinaryschools
in Europe, est.1773, called "Den Kongelige Veterinær- og Landbohøjskole" (the Royal Veterinary and Farm high school)
until it was fusioned with the University of Copenhagen in 2007, and is now its "Faculty of life sciences", LIFE. ( spot on, SaiCO )
http://www.life.ku.dk/english.aspx
The article say it was found in Olstykke (Ølstykke). That is close to Copenhagen, on a (big) island called Sealand (Sjælland, in danish).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand

And Zealand/Sealand should not be confused with the quite interesting independent micro-nation in waters near Britain, called Sealand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
(interesting reading also.)

Steven
20th September 2010, 00:46
It seems there is a problem with his teeth :becky:

Did he smiled too much?

Namaste, Steven

jaybee
20th September 2010, 10:33

Good observation........

:thumb:

jaybee
20th September 2010, 10:40
Hey - It's Neo's shades from the Matrix movies - This is definitely a coded message LOL

LOL.....:eek:

Mmmmmmmmmmm the plot thickens...

I think he could be the Neo that took the PURPLE pill....?????

And it all went a bit pear shaped..

:becky:

Nagual
20th September 2010, 11:07
I think he could be the Neo that took the PURPLE pill....?????

This happen to you head if you take the red and blue pill together...:p

Kulapops
20th September 2010, 11:29
Erm... Photoshop... definitely.... just click on the eye sockets and drag...

Luke
20th September 2010, 12:24
Erm... Photoshop... definitely.... just click on the eye sockets and drag...
also, take photo from up , and with lens that would distort perspective
Also, for those with stronger stomachs, collection of skull casts, including human baby ones (http://www.boneroom.com/casts/humanskullcast.html)

sunflower
20th September 2010, 13:43
A GLP comment: the "ordre lux pegasos" is only mentioned in connection with this skull on the net. Nothing else about it. Interesting that writers seemingly are part of this group including Octavia Butler. Sounds a bit fishy to me.

irishspirit
20th September 2010, 16:53
sunflower,

what is GLP?

Beth
20th September 2010, 17:30
sunflower,

what is GLP?

godlikeproductions

THIRDEYE
20th September 2010, 18:18
that is awesome skull it goes to say we are not alone,i would sincerely like to know how old this skull is maybe you can post the carbon dating on the skulll!!!!! love light and abundance thirdeye...

Hiram
20th September 2010, 19:33
This is very simple. The skull is a (not that well-crafted) hoax.

Or if it is real, it will not be permitted to change the current paradigm regarding alien life. It could be tested for DNA and be proven that it is not human DNA, and the talking heads will call it a genetic anomaly an place it on the shelf.

It "cannot be" to modern science, so in this world of manufactured consensus, it simply will be denied.

Final confirmation of alien life will be quite a spectacular event IMO.

irishspirit
20th September 2010, 19:37
Beth thankyou for that. Sorry if I sounded stupid. I will check it out.

Beth
20th September 2010, 19:46
Beth thankyou for that. Sorry if I sounded stupid. I will check it out.

Oh no irish, not stupid at all. Long ways back, I didn't know what it was either, lol. Always here to help :)

irishspirit
20th September 2010, 19:53
Oh no irish, not stupid at all. Long ways back, I didn't know what it was either, lol. Always here to help :)

Beth,

I just checked it out, I think I shall avoid that place, no offence to them.

Irish