PDA

View Full Version : Alarm bells! Rats with brain implants communicate at distance!!!

sheme
1st March 2013, 17:58
I have just woken up =I heard this on the BBC radio 4's today programme, I was asleep but my subconscious mind roused me long enough to get some detail, but very little, This is important to us all- why else has the red flag gone up in my brain- all I can find now is this reference but it is not the same, did anyone in UK take note this am?

The presenter of the today programme seemed mildly amused!

Is this another "in your face, so you can't say we never told you .so you know about it - cause you saw it, or heard it and said nothing, plus you paid for it through your taxes! I P S Contract! just in case. I Object to this!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2013/02/28/rat-brains-wired-to-communicate-at-a-distance/#.UTDoZaKuSSo

TargeT
1st March 2013, 18:06
yes, This directly relates to this thread,which is a sub thread of two major threads that are running on this forum currently...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56002-Must-Read-The-Matrix-Deciphered-by-Dr-Robert-Duncan

it's a very interesting thread and you'll find your alarm bells are going off for a reason.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
1st March 2013, 18:19
Hip Hipnotist made a thread about this,

but my question is: are the CERN blue brain projects tied to the DARPA ones?

thanks!

Ellisa
2nd March 2013, 00:21
I too heard of this strange breakthrough yesterday. The implications are huge, and scary iI think. Who designs this sort of experiment? Can it be ethical? Am I wrong feeling negative about it? Why has the information been published?

East Sun
2nd March 2013, 01:43
I hate those mad scientist. What they do with mice comes to us next.
They are not ethical or rational as scientists should be imo.
Even if we objected it would not matter. I'm sure they have been doing a lot of experiments in underground labs for a long time........on humans.
Those types of experiments have been done by previous civilizations as indicated in Egyptian hieroglyphics and perhaps Atlantis mentioned by Edgar Cayce, not to mention Genesis.
It is scary but some humans are scary beyond belief.

We need changes of universal proportions, to counter the 'change' ranted about in the recent past.