PDA

View Full Version : I had a very intense experience that I'd like to share with you all

jookyle
2nd March 2013, 04:55
I was at a friends house and began to feel very strange so I left and on the way home I had a very intense experience.

I became so over whelmed by emotion and feelings of love that I just began crying. Which I did for about two hours. I was just so over come by emotion. BUT it evolved into something much more. I t kind of felt like a panic but without the panic. I just began to feel connected to the universe. And I started crying not out of fear or anything but like, but that feeling of feeling love and how it connects to universe and I just felt so like, part of it all, like i was there light body left and started swimming in the cosmos and I was so over whelmed by that feeling of being one with the cosmos, that it just over came me and I had to cry because it was so beautiful.

And then like, when I came down from the hysterics I just like, really really good. Euphoric even. But I had a hard time being on control of body. Like my body and mind were out of sync and there was a point were it almost look my hand was morphing. A good friend said this is because my body is adjusting to new energy conduits my body is experiencing.

I just wanted to share the experince with you all and if anyone has any constructive input I'd welcome it ;)

ExomatrixTV
2nd March 2013, 05:07
jookyle thanks for sharing, why using a avatar promoting an oppressive system (invented & co-created by the Rothschilds) ?

Freed Fox
2nd March 2013, 05:07
I've had a few similar experiences, but I don't think they advanced to the same stage you were in. I say that because I didn't have the sensation of being 'out of sync' between my body and mind as you described. Furthermore, it's difficult to quantify/qualify euphoria.

My thought was that it is the state of nirvana, for which certain meditative practices often strive.

I apologize, as both my knowledge and experience with this sort of phenomena are limited.

For me, it is exceedingly rare (in number and frequency). I know no way to reliably produce such a thing. Also, because it is felt and not perceived, per se, it becomes much harder to explain and reflect upon as more time passes. For that reason, I'd encourage you to write as much about it as you can while the experience is still fresh in your mind.

At any rate, thanks for sharing.

Wind
2nd March 2013, 05:13
I've had similar experiences of love flowing to me or through me in the past few days... My heart (chakra) feels like it's wide open and also my third eye and crown chakra have been swirling intensely sometimes. I don't even meditate that often.

My body feels strange and my energy levels have been intensely fluctuating. It's been somewhat confusing, but not bad. We are being upgraded on a energetical level and it might take a toll on our bodies for now. That's why rest is important, meaning that you will be able to sleep from these energy bombardments. Some have it more easy and some have a hard time. It will pan out eventually, when we are ready for the shift. :)

This is a good thread regarding this matter:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53342-This-Energy-is-Intense-&highlight=energy

peterspm
2nd March 2013, 06:26
cool, thanks for sharing.

Hervé
2nd March 2013, 07:07
Caveat: see this thread: A research on the power of love and emotion (?) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45264-A-research-on-the-power-of-love-and-emotion----)

delfine
2nd March 2013, 08:33
Beautiful jookyle! Sounds like an awakening of the heart. Congrats.

Limor Wolf
2nd March 2013, 09:17
Caveat: see this thread: A research on the power of love and emotion (?) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45264-A-research-on-the-power-of-love-and-emotion----)

Hello Amzer zo : )

Although I agree with you wholeheartedly, especially after recent revelations I experience in my life, wouldn't you say it is true to conclude that not every intense feeling is mounted on us from the outside? there must be some 'natural' processes occuring as part of the natural circle that we are going through right now which is basically called evolution, also as part of us simply being part of nature?

Blake Elder
2nd March 2013, 09:28
That is a cool experience. I had something similar one time when I tried meditating/relaxing, late last year. The emotions were very intense. I don't really know why it happened and it has not happened since.

Hervé
2nd March 2013, 09:51

Hello Amzer zo : )

Although I agree with you wholeheartedly, especially after recent revelations I experience in my life, wouldn't you say it is true to conclude that not every intense feeling is mounted on us from the outside? there must be some 'natural' processes occuring as part of the natural circle that we are going through right now which is basically called evolution, also as part of us simply being part of nature?

Hi Limor!

We are agreed on that.

Hence the word "caveat" to warn people to keep an eye open on the fact that either fear or love are electromagnetic radiations called "emotions" a being emanates/broadcasts all around and which are electronically replicated... no better way to fool someone, unfortunately.

I recall reading the experience of some "walk-ins" who allegedly was taken on board of some spacecraft and told "Meet thy maker" while being invited to walk inside some electronic shower of colorful lights and being overwhelmed with that intense "love"... just an electronic field in lieu of "God"! The kind of ultimate pleasure which turned the victims of the "Old Man of the Mountain" into Ḥashshāshīn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashashins). That definitely sucks!

centreoflight
2nd March 2013, 11:07
I just come back from the Glastonbury Tor and I am overwhelmed digesting what happened with me in the last 2 hours.
Exactly two hours ago I wanted to go to the Tor and do some of my shyamanic work there. Previously I agreed with Isis that I would see her at 6 PM. Around midday today I send her a message that I would see her at 5.30 rather then 6. When nobody called me I felt the meeting was cancelled. When I come down a girl who is staying here ask me: "Where are you going?" I answered: "I don't know." She said to me "Isis is waiting for you." I said to myself, if is this what I have to do, then do it.
Isis gave me some kind of clearing, where she guided me to bring my soul into my heart. It felt powerful, she told me that I am now perfectly intuned with the Atlantien Energy. She also told me to spread the information about her because she does not do any advertisement and that she will leave the planet by June.
After that I climed the Tor and did a ritual. (since 3 days I am doing this in different versions)
When I descended and arrived again back to the so called civilized world, I realized that I just clamed this holy place back for humanity. This site has been occupied and missused for too long. Now we humanity need to claim back all the land, which has been stolen from us. I start with all the land of the curch, the crown and all government land, including all the golfcourses and all waste land to give to people who want to start a new life.

Espavo - Namaste' - Shanti Om
George - centreoflight

This is what happened to me yesterday, I did not see this thread, so I posted it seperately:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56468-Welcome-to-March

I am also guided to share this video everywhere I go:

9XttXhxYIKI

I love those guys and they are really given us power with their words, pls the title may be missleading, this video is an energetic bomb.

Fred Steeves
2nd March 2013, 11:11
Hi jookyle, thanks for sharing that. Doing so also helps give others the courage for sharing their unusual stories. Some pretty wild and intense experiences become possible when we are open to them don't they? Maybe what happened to you was indeed your heart chakra opening, or maybe something else. In the end you're the one that has to be the final say so.

The time I made contact with this planet (or she contacted me) was like having voltage running through my body, from hand to hand. I was just sitting there frozen, and in awe. It became so overwhelming that I had to break it off after about 15 minutes. It was communication through some different medium. I didn't cry, but wept pretty much uncontrollably the entire day.

That was nearly two years ago, and I still get a little weepy when sitting down and really thinking about it. Like right now. :)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
2nd March 2013, 11:21
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ecstasy

Religious ecstasy is an altered state of consciousness characterized by greatly reduced external awareness and expanded interior mental and spiritual awareness which is frequently accompanied by visions and emotional/intuitive (and sometimes physical) euphoria. Although the experience is usually brief in time,[1] there are records of such experiences lasting several days or even more, and of recurring experiences of ecstasy during one's lifetime. Subjective perception of time, space and/or self may strongly change or disappear during ecstasy.

As described by the Indian spiritual teacher Meher Baba, God-intoxicated souls known as masts experience a unique type of spiritual ecstasy: "[M]asts are desperately in love with God – or consumed by their love for God. Masts do not suffer from what may be called a disease. They are in a state of mental disorder because their minds are overcome by such intense spiritual energies that are far too much for them, forcing them to lose contact with the world, shed normal human habits and customs, and civilized society and live in a state of spiritual splendor but physical squalor. They are overcome by an agonizing love for God and are drowned in their ecstasy. Only the divine love embodied in a Perfect Master can reach them."

http://www.omhksea.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Prophet-Ezekiel-4.jpg
ezekiel

you can't find God inside the box...

And Moses took the tabernacle, and pitched it without the camp, afar off from the camp, and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation. And it came to pass, that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation, which was without the camp.

dianna
2nd March 2013, 11:37
"The time I made contact with this planet (or she contacted me) was like having voltage running through my body, from hand to hand. I was just sitting there frozen, and in awe. It became so overwhelming that I had to break it off after about 15 minutes. It was communication through some different medium. I didn't cry, but wept pretty much uncontrollably the entire day.

That was nearly two years ago, and I still get a little weepy when sitting down and really thinking about it. Like right now"

Hi Fred,

Are you familiar with the work of John Lash? The Planetary Tantra site is amazing ---- it is about the very experience you describe ---

http://www.metahistory.org/tantra/PTintro.php

AutumnW
2nd March 2013, 19:35
What a lovely experience! Some people would say you stepped outside of reality for a time. It's probably more accurate to say that you stepped into ultimate reality for awhile and experienced the blurring of the line between you and the natural world.

I've had similar experiences, but not nearly as profound...except when I took acid once! But the acid trip really helped me to understand that our day to day ordinary sensations and world view are transient and based largely on survival. To step out of survival and or ego mode is a wonderful thing!

sigma6
3rd March 2013, 02:17
I'm with Tesla on that one, you just had a brush with what has been called cosmic consciousness, it is a real experience of reality. A lifting of egocentric limitations, and being exposed to a reality and experience a higher level of truth. The truth is out there.... or "in here"... (as in our inner awareness) the experience IS the reality.

jookyle
3rd March 2013, 07:17
Thank you all for the input. You've given me some things to consider about the event.

JohnEAngel
3rd March 2013, 07:21
I'm with Tesla on that one, you just had a brush with what has been called cosmic consciousness, it is a real experience of reality. A lifting of egocentric limitations, and being exposed to a reality and experience a higher level of truth. The truth is out there.... or "in here"... (as in our inner awareness) the experience IS the reality.

i am inclined to agree with your assessment that this may have been a period of cosmic consciousness. those on a diligent path toward an enlightened existence may experience visions, images, sensations, emotions and flashes of actuality. our physical reality is based upon a system of conditioning that manifests itself independent of cosmic influence. a sincere and purposeful attempt to rise beyond the material may allow the divine source to intercede and arrest our physical sense of being which may result in such sensations. this has occurred to me several times in the last two years but my psychological reactions have been countered by preceding experiences. in other words, i get used to it. it is still though a most profound experience.