View Full Version : Jagman & sons say hello to Avalon

jagman
4th March 2013, 00:16
My son Jason who is 14 made this video. for Avalon. He wants to become a member
here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyOd0AaMYns&feature=player_embedded

RunningDeer
4th March 2013, 00:25
Hello, Jagman, Jason and Josh. Nice vid. I do want to speak for the tree. If knocking the tree you must, then please go lighter. Or better yet how about one that has fallen? Thank you.

shadowstalker
4th March 2013, 00:43
OMG jagman you are the way i pictured you oh my gosh.

Welcome to Avalon boys, nice to know the family still grows with each loving generation.

WhiteFeather
4th March 2013, 00:50
Awesome Jag. Cant wait for Part 2. Just digging the family participation here. Hope you are able to attract this incredible interdimensional being soon. Whats up Boys you rock.

Hope your experience with Yeti is as good as this one. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WqYidC_0Y

blufire
4th March 2013, 01:21
That vid made me smile ear to ear. I was waiting for one of you to do the 'Yeti yell '.
and hey Josh you have quite the swing there. . . Maybe some baseball happening! Good luck guys!!

jagman
4th March 2013, 01:41
Hello, Jagman, Jason and Josh. Nice vid. I do want to speak for the tree. If knocking the tree you must, then please go lighter. Or better yet how about one that has fallen? Thank you.

Paula I,m going to use going to use 2 sawed boards next time. It makes a better sound anyway. I swear, no tree was hurt during the making of this film.
My little one is a real firecracker..

Poly Hedra
4th March 2013, 02:27
Hello, hello! It really is great to see the people behind the posts. I need to do the same. Yeti hunting sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon :)

RunningDeer
4th March 2013, 03:18

Paula I,m going to use going to use 2 sawed boards next time. It makes a better sound anyway. I swear, no tree was hurt during the making of this film.
My little one is a real firecracker.I enrolled him in karate last year so he could learn
some discipline.

I know Little One just never thought about it. He didn't have harmful intent. Thank you for understanding, Jagman. I love that you spend quality time with your kids. They are lucky to have a Dad like you.

RunningDeer <3

RunningDeer
4th March 2013, 03:23
Hello, hello! It really is great to see the people behind the posts. I need to do the same. Yeti hunting sounds like a good way to spend an afternoon :)

Hi Conec,

FYI: this thread is also for members that made vids. Click Here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30831-Video-posters....come-on-down-&p=639779#post639779)

Chip
4th March 2013, 04:46
That was great!
Made me smile. Love the adventure of your endevours.
The best peace for me has always been time in Nature.
Peace!
Chip

pyrangello
4th March 2013, 15:52
Starting the young men on the right track early, !!! great start jagman

humanalien
4th March 2013, 16:40
Hi Jagman, Jason and Josh. I think is so great when
a father spends private time with their son(s).

You ROCK Jagman....

Fred Steeves
4th March 2013, 17:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I7OS0P5C1I

Debra
4th March 2013, 18:02
This is delightful.

Jagman, you and your sons are gorgeous.
I love it too that you involve your sons in nature, adventure and curiosity.

Can't wait for more episodes. Before long, I think the networks will be onto you.

Jason and Losh you have awesome energy. Keep it working boys ;)

p.s. Fred, you crack me up ;)

4th March 2013, 18:12
I think more people should go bigfoot hunting with their kids. I remember meeting a little guy who was only 14 charged with theft. I asked him why he did that. He said "I wanna buy a Lamborghini". I told him he should be thinking about riding a motor bike down the Silk Road to China and looking for Yeti. He was a little intimidated and interested at the same time and got outside his phoney ego for a bit.

Nice to see you all too!

Star Tsar
4th March 2013, 20:30

My little one is a real firecracker.I enrolled him in karate last year so he could learn
some discipline.

Hiya Jason & Josh, Nice to meet you both!
Baseball too the way he's swinging that stick Jagman!

;)

Mulder
6th March 2013, 05:00
I wish I was with you guys on the Big-foot hunt!

learninglight
6th March 2013, 16:26
Welcome to Avalon Jason & Josh :)

Great video, i'm still smiling now, see :) :) :)

I look forward to the next episode

Jagman thank you so much for sharing

Sharon

Kristin
6th March 2013, 16:39
Good luck finding the "Big Guy"! I've got a big smile on my face right now, thank you for sharing Jag!!! Ask your son to fill out an application, I look forward to reading it!

From the Heart,
Kristin

jagman
19th February 2014, 05:28
I really miss my boys. Its been 3 months since I've seen them. My son jason can grow
a beard now. He told me he is the only one at his school besides the teachers that can
grow one. He told me the girls like it lol my son Josh is great he is the opposite of a psychic
vampire if there is such a thing. When he enters a room he adds more positive energy to it
Anyway I miss them and watching this always cheers me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyOd0AaMYns&feature=player_embedded