PDA

View Full Version : Geoengineering Interview Pulled from YouTube

SEAM
7th March 2013, 17:52
Censored: Dane Wigington

Here is another copy.. please look and listen before they take it down as well..
http://www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/

After receiving more than 70,000 hits on YouTube, the video of Russ Tanner’s recent interview with Dane Wigington from Geoengineering Watch was pulled. Our thanks to the viewer who re-posted the video at this new location!The newly uploaded video, of course, does not reflect the number of hits that it has actually received. Was this done to disinform potential viewers about how many people are looking into the topic of geoengineering? Keep sharing the information, everyone!

While it's available:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDoW8sJ7HMI&feature=player_embedded#!

Tesla_WTC_Solution
7th March 2013, 17:55
I tried to send stories on this technology to Alex Jones years ago!!!
He eventually ran a story covering Bill Gates' contributions to Sulfate Aerosol geo-engineering projects that are actually ongoing!
It could be worse for the human race than Oxitec mosquitoes, another gates miracle in a jar! barf!

thanks for having the courage to cover this insidious practice -- geo engineering without public consent!

Vitalux
7th March 2013, 18:11
I have no doubt whatsoever that this chem trailing is happening, and its totally destructive consequences.

The question is, why?

Why is the Military ( or world powers) doing this harm to mother Earth?

Wouldn't that be a crime against Source?

On another note.

From what I was told.

If human's were to turn off all sources of carbon dioxide ( CO^2) that is man made.
In other words, if human beings never :nono: existed on the planet.
The difference in carbon dioxide on the planet produced each year is less than 0.025%

In other words, It has nothing to do with humans, carbon is not causing global warming.

Has nothing to do with green house effect.

ExomatrixTV
7th March 2013, 18:25
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56672-Chemtrails-connected-to-UN-2013-Report-Earth-is-in-the-midst-of-a-Mass...

Alexis
7th March 2013, 18:46
Hi, sorry for my bad english, hope it's not hard to read me...
It's an important probleme that we have to solve !
In france I noticed a big change since 3 or 4 years, and it's getting worse and worse. A place where I caught many frogs when I was child died and shapeless of life... Since 2 years, my dog has skin's problemes , especially localized on legs. the veterinarians don't understand. We test all allergies , nothing. But sometimes , they find small black mushrooms. We test all treatments. I don't know if there is a link with chemtrails but it's strange
Thank you for the vidéo
Peace !
ALEX

aranuk
7th March 2013, 18:56
WTF are these people and why are theyy doing it?
Why are the good ET's allowing it?

Stan

Shamz
7th March 2013, 20:15
I have not seen the video yet but I think they are trying to control the mother nature - not in the interest of common people - but to serve the elites. I know they already have this capability to produce earthquakes - tsunamis - hurricanes etc. but I think they are mastering this to do it with pin-point accuracy. Also this chemtrails produces this smog all over the skies-- hence they can fly their secret drones/planes out of public site most of the time.

I live in NC and If I stand outside my house on given day -- I see 2-3 planes, spraying chemtrails, every 5-10 mins. Now who the hell is paying for all this. Its insane. I travel out of state on my work and it is the same frikking thing in other cities. Who the F*** is paying to do all that and why the US Govt. is not doing anything about.
Why people are not asking any Qs to their Congressmen ?

Vitalux
7th March 2013, 20:57
In france I noticed a big change since 3 or 4 years, and it's getting worse and worse. A place where I caught many frogs when I was child died and shapeless of life... Since 2 years, my dog has skin's problemes , especially localized on legs. the veterinarians don't understand. We test all allergies , nothing.

My friend has an domestic cat that spends most of its time outdoors. The cat has been developing sores and skin irritations all over its body. When the cat is kept in doors the problem appears to go away.

Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that something outside in the natural biota is causing this.
Based on the assumption that cats normally don't have this in a natural environment, could simply mean that we are seeing a direct indicator of chem trails and how it is killing mammals.

What are we going to do when it is us, next?? :confused:

I have put a great deal of thought into this spiritually.

In Sources eyes, if someone kills something to protect "source" (ie. mother Earth) would that not be a higher step in sources evolution of consciousness?

Perhaps we have to understand who actually is the enemy and take appropriate action by whatever means are necessary to protect our Mother Earth from being killed.

Why people are not asking any Qs to their Congressmen ?

You really need to watch the video and study this more. It would be naive to assume that nobody as complained to their Congressmen :pound:

Lifebringer
7th March 2013, 22:11
Prince the singer has been talking about this the last 10 yrs.

Methane is very explosive and to fill the atmosphere with it, could create one "global he//fire/atmospheric incineration.

Reason for the bunkers?
Technology to "genesis the planet, after burning us alive?

Such evil deserves NO quarter.

Lifebringer
7th March 2013, 22:16
Perhaps your congressman, was promised to LORD over your property, and the corporate people too have a eminent domain bill to pass for it?

The only do stuff for themselves and their masters of financial funny money gimicks.

turiya
7th March 2013, 22:19
Vitalux wrote:

I have no doubt whatsoever that this chem trailing is happening, and its totally destructive consequences.
The question is, why?
Why is the Military ( or world powers) doing this harm to mother Earth?
Wouldn't that be a crime against Source?

aranuk wrote:

The BP oil spill has just about brought the Gulf of Mexico Loop Current to a halt. It is understood that this Loop Current is the driving mechanism for the Gulf Stream to be driven up the Atlantic Coast & over across to England. It is the Gulf Stream that largely is responsible for the regulation of the Jet Stream. Without regulation, the Jet Stream will continue to wildly fluctuate (like a snake) on its North/South vector. If you have been paying attention you would have heard about the drop in temperatures in England and to the frozen waters up around Sweden & Norway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8F_O1dyYaU
Add to this:
It was the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro which produced a document called Agenda 21. This document sets out targets for population and the environment for the 21st Century, primarily it promotes the concept of holding the population at levels no higher than those of 1992. Agenda 21 has been signed by the heads of all major and most minor countries incorporating these aims into that country's environmental laws.

With the signing of this document, the covert war against the population of this planet had begun.
Agenda 21 is a document of over 900 pages divided into four sections and forty chapters. The section headings are:

Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions
This includes combating poverty, changing consumption patterns, population and demographic dynamics, promoting health, promoting sustainable settlement patterns and integrating environment and development into decision-making.

Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development
Including atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity, and control population.

Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups
Including the roles of children and youth, women, NGO's (non governmental organizations), local authorities, business and workers.

Section IV: Means and Implementation
Including science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and mechanisms and financial mechanisms.

The whole Agenda 21 document was best summed up by the quote attributed to the underwater ecologist, Jacques Cousteau, who was at the summit:

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day."

That is 350,000 people per day or 127,775,000 per year. At that level of population removal, it would take forty seven years to clear the planet of all human life from its 2006 "official" population total of 6,528,051,823. This is in order to achieve the "sustainable" total of 500 million (as stated on the Georgia Guidestones).

Removal of the Human Population
So how do you achieve population reductions on this scale without anyone noticing?

"...Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of starvation and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the year 2000, people they call "useless eaters".
The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the Global 2000 Report and was accepted and approved for action by President Jimmy Carter, for and on behalf of the U.S. Government, and accepted by Edwin Muskie, the Secretary of State. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the United States is to be reduced by 100 million by the year 2050," Dr. John Coleman, "Conspirators Hierarchy - The Story of the Committee of 300" (www.Coleman300.com)
Chemtrailing is more than likely written into such Congressional legislation that is earmarked for an Agenda 21 research spending that seeks to deter global warming.
Geoengineering - just the tip of the iceberg... (pun not intended - really)
Congressmen & women do not write the bills that they pass. Its the corporate lobbyists, the bankers, and other vested interest groups that write these laws. Some of these bills consist of hundreds & thousands of pages - which are never read, but passed anyways.

The video below is largely a Global Warming piece, but it does explain the importance of the Gulf Stream & its conveyor belt function.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wafHA7H_qg

turiya :cool:
Source Reference:
Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy, Chapter 7 by Chris Thomas with Dave Morgan

Hervé
7th March 2013, 23:16
The following article from VeteransToday (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/government-documents-link-global-warming-to-advanced-military-climate-modification-technology/) demonstrate that "they" have been at it for a long time:

[...]

If warming the arctic was regarded as good for commerce for 100 years why would a discovery that found carbon dioxide was already performing the task for free, suddenly be regarded as a catastrophe to prevent?

The BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico demonstrates how Big Oil exists in a world of opportunistic pragmatism, no matter the risk to the environment. With an established record of corporate sociopathy, Big Oil would have little interest in what event would cause arctic ice to retreat as long as their long-held dream of new arctic navigation routes and access to previously ice-locked oil and gas reserves was realized. It could make marginal difference if the arctic temperatures rise due to (1) rising CO2 levels or (2) covert arctic climate manipulation.

This timeline of determined Geoengineering projects suggests the goal of mediating arctic climate remains a favorite goal of the fossil fuel industry.

1877 Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler proposed channeling more of the warm Kuroshio Current through the Bering Strait to raise temperatures in the Polar region by 30 degrees.

1912, New York Engineer and Industrialist, Carroll Livingston Riker proposed building a 200 mile jetty (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40F1FF83A5E13738DDDA00A94D1405B828DF1D3) off Newfoundland to increase the Gulf Stream’s flow into to the Arctic Basin with the added benefit that it would “shift” the axis of planet earth. The New York Times (http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F40F1FF83A5E13738DDDA00A94D1405B828DF1D3) characterized the proposal as “amazing”… but not insane.

1929: (http://www.gao.gov/assets/330/322208.pdf) Hermann Oberth, German-Hungarian physicist and engineer; Proposed building giant mirrors on a space station to focus the Sun’s radiation on Earth’s surface, making the far North habitable and freeing sea lanes to Siberian harbors.

1945; (http://www.gao.gov/assets/330/322208.pdf) Julian Huxley, biologist and Secretary-General of UNESCO 1946-48; Proposed exploding atomic bombs at an appropriate height above the polar regions to raise the temperature of the Arctic Ocean and warm the entire climate of the northern temperate zone.

1946 (http://www.villagevoice.com/2005-05-10/news/polar-eclipse/)Village Voice article from 2005 reporting on theMay, 1946 issue of Mechanix Illustrated that featured several arctic-warming geoengineering proposals. One “brave new idea” was proposed by Julian Huxley, then the Secretary-General of UNESCO, and brother of Aldous Huxley, that would detonate atomic bombs to warm the Arctic.

1958; (http://www.gao.gov/assets/330/322208.pdf)M. Gorodsky, Soviet engineer and mathematician, and Valentin Cherenkov, Soviet meteorologist; Proposed placing a ring of metallic potassium particles into Earth’s polar orbit to diffuse light reaching Earth and increase solar radiation to thaw the permanently frozen soil of Russia, Canada, and Alaska and melt polar ice.

1958 (http://www.gao.gov/assets/330/322208.pdf); Arkady Markin, Soviet engineer; Proposed that the United States and Soviet Union build a gigantic dam across the Bering Strait and use nuclear power–driven propeller pumps to push the warm Pacific current into the Atlantic by way of the Arctic Sea. Arctic ice would melt, and the Siberian and North American frozen areas would become temperate and productive.

1958 Russian Oil engineer, P.M. Borisov’s proposed melting the Arctic and Greenland icecaps by spreading black coal dust on the ice, creating cloud-cover across the poles to trap heat and to divert warm Atlantic waters into the polar regions. This scheme was taken seriously by Soviet climatologists. Two conferences were held in Leningrad in the early 1960′s following an initial meeting in Moscow by the Presidium of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1959.

1958 Atlantic Richfield (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Oilsand)geologist L.M. Natland, proposed exploding up to 100 underground nuclear bombs to mine the Alberta Oil Sands. Heat from the detonations was expected to boil the bitumen deposits, reducing their viscosity to the point that standard drilling operations could be used. The plan was encouraged by US efforts to find “peaceful uses” for atomic energy. The project was approved in 1959 but the Canadian government reversed their decision in 1962 and declared that Canada was opposed to all forms of nuclear testing. In 2012 the Canadian Tar Sands are, again an issue of international concern.

1962 Harry Wexler (March 15, 1911- 1962) was an MIT graduate and PhD in meteorology. Wexler had been researching the link connecting chlorine and bromine compounds to the destruction of the stratospheric ozone layers, but died of a heart attack while on vacation in Woods Hole, Mass. Wexler had already accepted an invitation to deliver a lecture entitled “The Climate of Earth and Its Modifications” at the University of Maryland Space Research and Technology Institute. (Source) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Wexler)

[...]

Full article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/26/government-documents-link-global-warming-to-advanced-military-climate-modification-technology/

Vitalux
8th March 2013, 00:19
Thank you Turiya :happy:

I watched that video "future focus - the gulf stream and the next ice age" and it had some interesting points.
There were times in the video one could even see "chem trails" in the background sky.:sick:

I turned off the video about 35 minutes into it when I saw there was no mention of the world wide "Military Chem trail" program which is causing our global warming and causing huge environmental degradation to our planet.

Yes, I understand the Gulf stream is a significant factor in changing world climate. It is just a shame that this information video, does not address the blame on Government rather than trying to hood wink the population into feeling guilty for breathing air and producing carbon dioxide.

I do not believe that our planet has to worry about over population anytime soon. Look around the world at how much vacant land ( that can grow crops) and you will quickly learn that our population is just a spit in the bucket. Probably as a off the cuff estimate we probably could easily handle 60 billion souls on the planet and still live well.

I get a bit tired of these doom and gloom videos that spoon feed us into believing that we are the ones that need to die, so that mother Earth can get well, and yet, look around at the fat wealthy basstards that enslave us and giggle in their beers as they throw the bullfeces in our faces and we eat it up as truth.:blah:

turiya
8th March 2013, 00:48
Thank you Turiya :happy:

I watched that video "future focus - the gulf stream and the next ice age" and it had some interesting points.
There were times in the video one could even see "chem trails" in the background sky.:sick:

I turned off the video about 35 minutes into it when I saw there was no mention of the world wide "Military Chem trail" program which is causing our global warming and causing huge environmental degradation to our planet.

Yes, I understand the Gulf stream is a significant factor in changing world climate. It is just a shame that this information video, does not address the blame on Government rather than trying to hood wink the population into feeling guilty for breathing air and producing carbon dioxide.

I do not believe that our planet has to worry about over population anytime soon. Look around the world at how much vacant land ( that can grow crops) and you will quickly learn that our population is just a spit in the bucket. Probably as a off the cuff estimate we probably could easily handle 60 billion souls on the planet and still live well.

I get a bit tired of these doom and gloom videos that spoon feed us into believing that we are the ones that need to die, so that mother Earth can get well, and yet, look around at the fat wealthy basstards that enslave us and giggle in their beers as they throw the bullfeces in our faces and we eat it up as truth.:blah:

Agree, Vitalux.
Yes, I realized it was a global warming piece, but thought I would go ahead & post it anyways because I thought it explained the important function of the Gulf Stream quite well. I am almost certain the idea to deter the effects of global warming through a "global dimming" research project is what lay behind the reason why we see chemtrails being sprayed in the atmosphere. The scientists involved with this have no clue what the horrid side effects are being done to humans, as well as the other animals that reside on this planet.

Cheers - turiya

aquarian_monk
8th March 2013, 01:38
I am definitely not for chemtrails but at the same time there are not enough people really focusing on the issue of global warming that will be a devastating concern in the future. Chemtrails is a hack job for a fix but until big oil loses it's choke hold on planet earth I can at least see another quick fix for postponing global warming. It sucks but who has a better idea? Besides collapsing the system and taking the evil Illuminati world dictatorship to their knees.

ghostrider
8th March 2013, 02:04
Notice they began spraying the same time they began building deep underground military bases ... there you have it, a huge methane release , the surface is deadly , the few go underground ... this would explain the mass fish deaths, the ocean is full of acid... the mass bird deaths, the air has too much methane, the booms and explosions around the U.S. methane being released... the foul smell in california people were reporting... methane release ... geoengineering , done on purpose, to reduce the population, but their necks are on the line also ...

thunder24
8th March 2013, 02:05
chemtrails poison and keep u from seeing star-wars happening and the death star coming in...

what about terra-forming... thought the planet was terra-formed! poisoining of our air and water...we are just biological suits anyways... are humans free from the oppresors( human or not) battle for ur mind, ur thoughts, ur being...
saw somewhere else on avalon someone was talking about prisoners for years have the ability to go anywhere in there mind... we mix alot of words with definitions and don't all use the same(babel-on), point being we are all prisoners now... how many here can physically travel to the moon? Out of those that can very few would say so if any...

stand together as one voice humanity...say no more!
peace

ghostrider
8th March 2013, 02:11

Stan

our insane leaders have doomed the human race , earth will be better off when all life is gone along with our insane leaders... It could be ET looks at us like a virus that must be cured to ensure the survival of the earth for the long term, ET can seed life again in another 25,000 years... we have already had five extinctions, this will be the last one allowed ...as long as earth has greedy warmongering humans we will never have a golden age ...

Fellow Aspirant
8th March 2013, 14:54
Dear Vitalux:

From what I was told.

If human's were to turn off all sources of carbon dioxide ( CO^2) that is man made.
In other words, if human beings never existed on the planet.
The difference in carbon dioxide on the planet produced each year is less than 0.025%

In other words, It has nothing to do with humans, carbon is not causing global warming.

This is a really interesting stance on global warming. Could you please provide us with your source? That is, who "told" you this? Is it possible to learn more about this position?

Thanks,

Brian

Vitalux
8th March 2013, 15:52
Dear Vitalux:

From what I was told.

In other words, if human beings never existed on the planet.

This is a really interesting stance on global warming. Could you please provide us with your source? That is, who "told" you this? Is it possible to learn more about this position?

Thanks,

Brian

Anthropogenic (man-made) CO2 contributions cause only about 0.117% of Earth's greenhouse effect, (factoring in water vapor). This is insignificant!

Source : http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html
:http://www.examiner.com/article/man-made-co2-has-minimal-effect-on-climate-change-claim-global-warming-skeptics

This is one such source, which I quickly found.
I will try and find the original source that I had read reporting the figure in my original statement.

I should add, that back in 1996 I took a three year college program in Environmental Chemistry.
During that lecture, the professor took some time during his lecture to draw our attention to some charts and graphs depicting natural and man made sources of carbon dioxide.

It was quite clear in the point of his lecture that carbon emissions from human activity were minimal when compared to the natural biota.

For example, if you could put on a special pair of glasses that allowed you to view carbon gas, you would see that every living system emits carbon gas, from the soils, to the plants, bacteria and even the oceans.

However, as crazy as this sounds. Our atmosphere is not a closed system.
Much of our planets gasses also originate from space, because our planet, along with all the other major planets are actually in the atmosphere of the Sun.:tea:

Can you understand the significance of the above statement and why that information would not be taught in mainstream science? :confused:

You will not find too much information about the above statement on the internet and it is not generally taught in the school system.

Much of the information available on the internet is censored.
Mostly all of the information about the earth sciences are also censored by NASA which in a very large part is disinformation.

For example, I have friend that is a teacher in Japan, and when he was visiting me some time ago, he told me he was amazed at how much and to what great degree information in USA and Canada was censored on the internet.