PDA

View Full Version : Well-researched article by Chris Thomas on OPPT (One Peoples Public Trust)

Herbert
7th March 2013, 21:31
Note: 1776 was not the signing of the Declaration of Independence. That happened in 1788. It was however, the year the Bavarian Illuminati were formed.

“People are going to flock to these ‘saviours’ without a second thought”. All they will hear is” free money!! Where do I sign up?”
And the worst part is, those who see through the agenda will be hated and seen as the enemy of the gullible people.

“What I find interesting is how quickly people are able to De Bunk these things…
Look how much information independent individuals are able to pull together to give others an informed view on something such as OPPT.”

“My understanding of this is that OPPT is saying we have fulfilled our contracts as being separated from "source", and that we are no longer servants to the debt-slavery system, unless we choose to be. Thus we are "free".”

”This is where bondservant comes in... Please re-read the definitions posted on this page for clarity: One People's Public Trust (OPPT), NWO & Agenda 21 (Final Equinox) (http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6107&start=50)

”What I see is a window of opportunity to become Truly free and sovereign as this cycle closes and another one begins. The god entity sitting at the top of 4D also wants to seize this opportunity and suck as many people into the Great Arena as possible.”

”As we know, OPPT have declared all the people of the earth bondservants to the "creator/source". This is made very clear in their documents. I don't think many people are going to have a problem with that, as most are already subservient to their "god", and atheists will just laugh and say, "Okay whatever, I don't care what it says about god as long as I'm out of debt and have access to 5 billion dollars and 'free' energy etc.". Only a small few of us are going to stand in our sovereignty and actually 'walk' out of the synthetic universe.”

Funny how Heather calls herself "just one of the worker bees". Hive mind anyone?

Thanks to Christina and wffolkes over at at Final Equinox for much of this information.

HGF stands for Human Gullibility Factor.

The OPPT, The UCC And The HGF
By Chris Thomas.
March 5, 2013

In recent weeks, the Internet and some media has been inundated with claims made by an organisation that calls itself The One Peoples Public Trust or OPPT.

The OPPT claim that they have established a Trust bonded to the original American Constitution of 1776. They further bonded every single person on the planet into this trust and claim to act in the interests of every single person on the planet.

The OPPT claim to have filed legal documents with the UCC that make claims: Understanding that corporations, governments and banks are one and the same, an “Order of Finding and Action” was filed against the “the debtor”, a legal entity created via the UCC process which encompasses all corporate entities. The filings claim that the Debtor “knowingly, willingly and intentionally committed treason” by “owning, operating, aiding and abetting private money systems” and “operating Slavery Systems used against… citizens without their knowing, willing and intentional consent”.

In other words, all of the Earth’s resources are owned by people and not corporations or governments. This is a right given to us because of our connections to the “Creator” and cannot be contested.

The OPPT further claim that as they filed these documents with the UCC under a “non-rebuttal” clause and as the “debtor” has not rebutted these claims, the documents filed by the OPPT now become law.

The OPPT further claim that: “Lawfully, nobody can stand as a superior authority between you and your relationship with the Creator. Having removed the control-mechanisms of economy and government, the One People’s Public Trust leaves individuals in full liability, being personally responsible for themselves and for ensuring the free-will rights of others. There is no longer a structural chain of command. No rules. No corporations to hide behind. You are – as the Creator intended – a Being and a guardian of our planet and its inhabitants.”

Having read these documents and claims, my first question was: The American Constitution was not written in 1776 so what do they mean?

First of all, the only event of note that happened in 1776 was the establishment of the Bavarian Illuminati. Then in July 1782, the Illuminati incorporated the Order of Freemasons at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad.

The American Constitution was not written until 1787 and was not ratified until the 21st of June 1788 – note: of the 55 signatories to the American Constitution, 50 were known Freemasons.

So what American Constitution has the OPPT bonded themselves to and, by extension, bonded every single person on the planet? Certainly it is not the American Constitution as everybody knows it as it was not written in 1776. Does this mean that the OPPT have bonded everyone to the Illuminati and the Freemasons?

Given that every school child in America is well schooled in the history of the American Constitution, the OPPT stating that it was signed in 1776 is, obviously, a deliberate mistake. If it isn’t a deliberate mistake, the error would negate their claim to passing a law.

My second question was: Who are the UCC?

The UCC

In several OPPT documents and emails they refer to the UCC as “Universal Commercial Code”. If you Google this name, you receive no hits – the Universal Commercial Code does not exist. But Google does come up with a number of hits for UCC and the organisation that exactly matches the OPPT’s description of the organisation with which their documents are filed is an American organisation whose full name is “Uniform Commercial Code”

To quote from the UCC’s web site: "The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC or the Code), first published in 1952, is one of a number of uniform acts that have been promulgated in conjunction with efforts to harmonize the law of sales and other commercial transactions in all 50 states within the United States of America."

In other words, the UCC is, effectively, an NGO which does not have any legal powers or even the power to police the policy documents it writes. All it can do is to recommend policy to individual State Legislators and it is then up to the particular State to adopt these recommendations or not. If the individual States then decide to adopt the UCC’s recommendations, it passes laws to adopt them. The UCC does not pass laws. The UCC has no legal standing and no legal powers even within the USA let alone anywhere else in the world.

The UCC does have a legal department who check and advise on State law but their web site does not make any reference to the OPPT filings (their web site, when I visited it, was updated on the 28th of February 2013).

Other Problems

The OPPT claim that they filed papers with the UCC under, what the OPPT claim is a system of “rebuttal”.

What this means is that if the person or organisation the actions are filed against does not “rebut” the allegations within a certain time frame, the filed actions automatically become law.

There is a process, in some legal situations, whereby if an accusation or claim is made against a defendant and the defendant does not present a defence, the court finds in favour of the claimant automatically. This only applies if the claimant files their complaint in a recognised court of law.

However, the UCC is not a court of law, it has no legal standing anywhere in the world and it cannot make judgements or rulings on any document that is filed with it.

Think of it this way: You are a car salesman who believes that people throughout the world should only buy American-built automobiles. So you join together with other car salesmen who have the same thoughts and form a trust. As a trust, you then write a document containing all sorts of impenetrable legal-sounding language stating that the citizens of the world can only buy American-built automobiles, lodge these papers with the UCC claiming that unless this new “law” is rebutted within 6 months, the trust’s idea becomes law throughout the world.

If the form of legal processes the OPPT claim to have worked in their favour was true, think how many other law suites would be brought about through the UCC and throughout the world for all sorts of bizarre rules that favour one group against another – it would be legal chaos.

This is why the use of a rebuttal clause can only be decided in a court of law. Additionally, the OPPT claim to have access to a “higher source of information” that they call the “Eternal Records”.

I have encountered this phrase “Eternal Records” only once before and that was about 10 years ago. This was when someone set up a web site claiming to be in “direct communication” with some Galactic Council or Galactic Federation or other that they could, through the Velon, access these Eternal Records and that only the Velon had access to these records, nobody else in the Universe did.

By claiming they have access to the Eternal records, the OPPT are linking themselves in with the Velon and the Velon controlled Illuminati (by the way, the “Eternal Records” do not exist except in Velon fantasy).

Apart from the documents the OPPT have been putting out on their web site and the internet in general, there have been a number of articles written about them in alternative magazines and newspapers. There has also been a series of four articles written about them and published in the Guardian newspaper’s online edition. The Guardian Express articles were written by Andy Whiteley who is a publicist for the OPPT.

Presumably, other articles have been published in other “mainstream” newspapers but I have not had access to them.

So why would at least one mainstream newspaper publish, and publicise, the actions the OPPT claim they have made when the results of the actions claimed by the OPPT would destroy the media?

It must be remembered that over eighty percent of all media – newspapers, magazines, television, radio, book publishing and the internet – is owned by five people. All five of these media magnates are members of the Bilderbergers. The Bilderbergers are, in turn, controlled by the Illuminati.

The HGF

So who, or what, are the OPPT and who is behind them pulling the strings?

The documents produced by the OPPT have some glaring errors; so glaring that they must be deliberate.

The first time I saw anything from the OPPT; it included the date 1776 as being the date that the American Constitution was signed. I knew immediately that there was something wrong.

Then, I read what the OPPT were claiming they had achieved and the reasons why. My initial thought was: they have broken their own law as they did not ask my permission to act on my behalf, removing my free choice of actions.

The OPPT documents and claims have been put out there to gauge how gullible we are. The spreading of the “Drake” material was a first stage – would people really believe that someone could do what “Drake” was claiming? Most people, who were aware of the Drake claims, obviously did.

The next stage is how do we judge if people are ready for the New World Order?

Into this steps the OPPT. How many people actually checked out the OPPT claims other than through the OPPT website? It must be extremely few otherwise nobody would be defending or promoting the OPPT.

For one minute actually think about the implications of what the OPPT claim to have achieved:

- The abolition of governments
- The abolition of banks and financial institutions
- The abolition of companies

If governments are removed, who would supply the necessary public services that governments do?

There would be no emergency services. There would be no hospitals. There would be no refuse collections.

There would be no state financial benefits and there would be no state pensions.

If the banks and financial institutions were removed what would happen?

We have seen in recent years that if there is any threat to the banks, they immediately foreclose on loans, making people bankrupt. They also foreclose on mortgages, making people homeless.

If companies are abolished, who would pay wages and salaries?

Without the government financial benefits and without banks to turn to, there is no money supply so everyone starves.

Without companies, who would supply electricity, drinking water, sewerage disposal and mains gas?

In short, there would be total anarchy as the millions of homeless and penniless people fight amongst each other for the next scrap of food or the next drink of water.

The natural outcome of this anarchy is that people would look for someone to save them. Into this need for help would step the New World Order offering One World Government and a single world-wide currency – everything that the Illuminati/NWO want.

Conclusions

We do not need laws to grant us freedom of choice. Freedom of choice is the underlying concept on which all laws, and even this Universe is built. We have, and have always had, the right to act as we choose and to take responsibility for those actions. It is only when society considers that certain actions are unacceptable that laws have been written to define a punishment that is appropriate when one person has acted in such a way as to remove the freedom of choice of another. Freedom of choice is an intrinsic part of who we are and how society functions so the OPPT claims that they have written a law that grants us freedom of choice is totally meaningless.

The OPPT is a classic “Hegelian dialectic” as described by the Illuminati: the Illuminati want to bring about a situation which they know nobody would ever accept. So to achieve their aims, they deliberately bring about a set of circumstances which are so horrifying that people demand they do what they wanted to do all along – a one world government and a one world currency and a reduction of the global population down to 500 million.

Fortunately, the actions claimed by the OPPT cannot happen. Their documents and reasoning is so flawed that they cannot ever become law. But, what the OPPT have achieved is a census of human gullibility so that the Illuminati now know how to word future Hegelian dialectics to achieve their aims.

On the 21st of December 2012, we saw the arrival of massive new energies into our solar system that are designed to bring about change. What we are seeing here is the first of the Illuminati/NWO/Cabal backlashes against this positive energy.

There is only one way to change our world from the current human-made mess, and that is to undergo soul re-integration. All of the positive energies are in place to enable this to happen. What is needed now is the will of each individual to fulfil their potential.

That way, we can all gradually and smoothly change our world to one where everyone benefits without panic or problems – think about it because nobody is going to do it for you.

The OPPT, The UCC And The HGF By Chris Thomas. (http://one-vibration.com/profiles/blogs/the-oppt-the-ucc-and-the-hgf-by-chris-thomas)

turiya
8th March 2013, 01:25
Thanks for posting.
That link didn't work for me.
But I did locate the source: http://one-vibration.com/profiles/blogs/the-oppt-the-ucc-and-the-hgf-by-chris-thomas#.UTk9RRl5FYI

turiya :cool:

P.S. Did notice from that website that there will be a radio show (available at the link below) on Sunday, March 10 at 3pm, where there will be a Kevin Annett interview that will go over the following:

Common Law vs The Vatican, Queen, Prime Minister of Canada

A Common Law Court of Justice found the Pope, Queen of England, Canadian Prime Minister, and other heads of church and state, guilty of crimes against humanity, and genocide. Defendants were given until Mar 04.13 to surrender or face Citizens' Arrests. Kevin Annett and the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State established and led this International Common Law Court because existing courts are unwilling to consider evidence related to such matters.

The verdict sends a clear and powerful message HARM NO MORE! The days of harming Earth and enslaving Humanity are numbered. Listen to Kevin's update and inform others of deep transformation occurring planet-wide.

Internet is a 'gift' for Humans to unite, discern fact from fiction, end all harm, and transform debris from the past through cooperation and collaboration, because ‘scientifically’ Human disregard for Earth, poses a threat to Intelligent life in physical reality.

Transition is inevitable, how easy or difficult we clear the past to make way for a new beginning, is optional.

Kevin graduated UBC with a Bachelor Degree in Anthropology, and Masters Degree in Political Science. 1990: Kevin graduated with a Master of Divinity; ordained by the United Church Canada. 1991 Kevin served rural Manitoba churches and United Church outreach street ministry. 1992 Kevin was minister to St. Andrew's United Church in Port Alberni B.C. and was removed from the pulpit Jan 95.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/align-shine-prosper/2013/03/10/common-law-vs-the-vatican-queen-prime-minister-canada

HaveBlue
8th March 2013, 06:40
What does OPPT stand for? Is it an american thing?

Paul
8th March 2013, 07:59
What does OPPT stand for? Is it an american thing?

The One Peoples Public Trust

Paul
8th March 2013, 08:04
Note: 1776 was not the signing of the Declaration of Independence. That happened in 1788. It was however, the year the Bavarian Illuminati were formed.
The US Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4, 1776. The US Constitution was adopted in 1788.

In several OPPT documents and emails they refer to the UCC as “Universal Commercial Code”. If you Google this name, you receive no hits – the Universal Commercial Code does not exist.
I don't know what Google he's using, but my Google gets many hits for “Universal Commercial Code”.

turiya
8th March 2013, 16:15
http://university.ucadia.info/e107_images/logo.png
http://www.ucadia.com/architect/architect.gif

Frank O'Collins on trusts: (In part.)

The reason I am writing and speaking about trusts is that over the past weeks a number of you raised the issue with me given that the word ‘trust’ is now so prominent (with a number of major movements at the moment)...

From the very beginning to the present day a lawful trust can only be formed where the one who creates it has the authority and the rights to convey the form and property in the first place. Go back to the analogy we spoke of about the use of the car and say that you have two children, a son and a daughter. Let’s say that the son wants to borrow the car and the son goes to the daughter and says he wants to borrow the car. The daughter says, “Here are the keys, don’t smash it or get in trouble and bring the car back by 9 o’clock. She may have said every single thing that parent would have said, but that would have been an unlawful conveyance because the daughter did not have the right to grant that property to her brother.

Let’s say that we live in a neighborhood in a home and if someone who arrives in our neighborhood went to your neighbor and said, “I want to live in the house next door which happens to be YOUR house.” If your neighbor happens to have a spare key to your house and said that would be fine, they could live there, but don’t make a mess of it, and you have to be out of there at the end of two weeks because the owners are coming back home. That would be an unlawful conveyance and unlawful creation of a trust because they did not have the right to let people into your home while you were away and use the spare bedroom.

Let’s take the same analogy again and before you went away on a trip you went to your neighbor who said that their son and daughter were going to baby-sit the home and make sure everything is fine, the lights and the alarm are on, and they will make sure that the pets are fed, and you say that is great. So the parents next door say that everything will be fine and there is an understanding that the house will be treated well and there is respect. If your neighbor gave the key to their children to go to your home and live there and care for it properly, that would be a lawful conveyance because you granted the neighbor the right as your agent to do so and to create that form of trust; that would be lawful.

Let’s take another analogy. Let’s say someone comes to you and says they have formed a trust for the planet and they call it “ABC Trust” or “People’s Trust” or whatever name you like. They have created a trust for the planet, you are a beneficiary and they are the trustees and all your property has now been conveyed into that trust. That would be an absolutely unlawful, fraudulent, immoral, deceitful trust. It would not be a lawful trust. Why? It wouldn’t be a lawful trust because it is not clear what or who the grantor of the trust is the one who owns the property and has rights to do convey. Under the Roman Cult version of the world, it is the Roman Cult that claims that it is the trustees of all property and that the Divine Creator as the owner grants the Roman Cult the right to administer the property.

So, if the Roman Cult was behind this trust and it has created many global trusts, would that make it legitimate? It would certainly give strength to the claim that the Roman Cult can claim and rely on such instruments as the Bible, the papal bulls, theological works, historical instruments such as libraries full of hundreds of thousands of texts over hundreds of years that reinforce their primacy. But, all that is, is an elaborate claim. Is it legitimate? Is it valid? That is the key question and we address that when you look at sites such as www.one-evil.org and we address that with the Covenant of One Heaven on www.one-heaven.org.

If someone came to you and they had no theological work of hundreds and hundreds of pages, no library of hundreds of thousands specifically designed works reinforcing that specific claim and all those people did was to claim to be the trustees and give no indication of the rights of the grantor of the trust, of the argument of the grantor, then even with one breach it would not be a valid trust. It would be an unlawful trust. If they claimed it to be legitimate, then they would be deliberately committing fraud and every single person involved would be placing themselves in grave danger through such naiveté. One cannot convey property into a trust without the right permission. It is that simple from the outset.

There will be more to speak about concerning www.one-heaven.org and the covenant of One Heaven regarding trusts before we end the call. What we have said with trusts is that there needs to be some instrument if it is a formal conveyance. And, there must be a trust deed. If there is no trust deed then there is no legitimate trust. When it comes to the conveyance even if there is a trust deed, the one who is conveying the property, the grantor, or the claimed owner of the property, must have permission and authority. If they don’t, it is not a lawful conveyance. It cannot be. There needs to be a collection of property defined within the trust. It can’t be aerie fairie and it cannot be everything that everything that walks, lives and breathes, it needs to be specific. If it is not specific and you cannot define the property then clearly there is no trust.

In terms of the administration there may be an executor, a trustor, who are the highest fiduciary or there may be trustees involved. There will be accounts to that that trust in its administration. And there will be some creation or extract of title which is one of the primary benefits of the trust which is then given to the beneficiary in terms of the benefits and fruits of what that trust are. It won’t be the legal title, but the beneficial title. When a trust has those elements then it is a legitimate trust. If it doesn’t have those elements then it cannot be regarded as a legitimate trust.

...Sadly the world and sadly in more recent years, the world is full of disinformation, greed, ego, false hope and false representation and I physically don’t have the time or energy to point out each and every false trail. That is something that you as a test of your own competence need to consider for yourself. I have shown plenty of examples that ordinarily if people were thinking objectively should give cause for pause. I gave an example some weeks ago in regard to the private law form and I repeat it: the private law form of the American Legal Institute in the creation of the system known as the Uniform Commercial Code (the UCC). If anyone was to come to you and say that they had used that system to foreclose anything in their system then you are dealing with fraudsters, criminals, and imposters. I assure you that is there and whatever has been put in place will be rejected ultimately. More so, the existing system will come after them and maybe not for a month or year, but it will come after them and it will come after every single one of you who ignore common sense and refuse to listen to what is abundantly clear: the UCC is used when it is promoted in the truth movement as a honey trap to increase the amount of money that can be made from people who stupidly use it. It is a private form of law and it can never be used against itself.

...we have hammered home the argument that unless you have permission to convey something into a trust then you cannot convey it, no matter how grand your claim is. Three, four or five people coming up and saying they are foreclosing on the world—it’s a nice, arrogant idea. It’s not true. If you want to keep hammering that home, then clearly you are doing it for something else. It is not true; it is a lie. It is falsity. (Emphasis mine.)
(Full article or listen to the full audio mp3 file - link(s) below)

Source ARTICLE: "Trusts- what are they?how do they work? and other answers"
URL: http://blog.ucadia.com/2013/03/trusts-what-are-theyhow-do-they-work.html
Blog.Ucadia.com Audio Recording : https://ucadia.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/2013/2013_03_06_frank_broadcast.mp3

turiya

Etherios
8th March 2013, 18:52
well i am still not sure about this trust ... we will see how it goes.

But what it popped in my mind the moment i read the Herberts post was ... if in the near future Aliens show up and they declare they "made" us ... isnt OPPT make us all, Aliens (Real or fake) property????

turiya
8th March 2013, 22:11
Just an added note:

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, the spokesperson for the OPPT, tags St. Germaine as one of the search terms for locating the UCC filed documents. Also, she lists those of the "Angelic Realm", St. Germaine, The Immortals & The Elders as being those that are "The Divines" as she calls them.

I had previously posted here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50472-Leo-Zagami-saying-Zecharia-Sitchin-was-Illuminati&p=639025&viewfull=1#post639025) some of what Chris Thomas has found through his research of the Akashic... from his book Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy, he states that St. Germaine & the hundreds of Angels & Arch-Angels, that channel messages to various human beings, as also Velon entities - out to exploit gullible humans that are more than willing to be deceived by channeled messages.

From an American Kabuki Blogspot interview, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf says she was raised a Jesuit Catholic, was an attorney for international banking, worked overseas in high levels of banking trade, finance and international law, was offered a job as a bank director by a Rothschild client & worked with the Rothschild family to help resolve some issues. In that interview she also brings up the names of Fulford & Wilcock's Financial Tyranny.
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/01/toppt-transcript-conversation-with.html

Well, it was at this point, as I hadn't yet got all the way through the entire interview, that I got the distinct feeling that this was just another twist to all the other scams to distract people that are sincerely trying to find out the truth. IMO, this OPPT thing is just another BS agenda, a Drake/Casper dupe, talk of prosperity funds, the packets are on the way, Iraqi Dinar, NESARA, the St Germaine Trust and a Leo Wanta Funds thingy.

At the beginning of the Drake thing, people didn't like it when people doubted that it was real. Just more "fear mongering" as one was labeled. Well, the same thing can be expected from this. Because I think its total BS! As I had said before about Drake... Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf may have her heart in the right place, but I think she is being encouraged to proceed with this, yet she is unknowingly being used like tool.

I'm just a bit surprised that Max Igan & Lisa Harrison have fallen head-over-heels about this stuff. Lisa has interviewed both Chris Thomas & Frank O'Collins in the past. Perhaps, she should consider getting him back on to specifically get his take on the OPPT thing. I suspect that Chris Thomas has expressed his opinion on this OPPT thing because of the interview he had previously with Lisa Harrison.

Cheers - turiya :cool:

UniVive
9th March 2013, 02:33
You know, I really don't understand why some folks talk about OPPT or the 'Drake' thing, or anything else out there in that realm being a 'distraction'. As if when you keep up with that stuff by tuning into an interview or blog, you close yourself off to any thing else going on in the world.

Some of the info may resonate, some may not....but what I see coming out of the info about the OPPT in regard to practicality are very positive things. People getting together and talking about sovereignty laws/rights, educating themselves about legalese, encouraging folks to take responsibility for their lives in a context of our own creation.....whatever may or may not be *true, these are all very positive things that could possibly invoke VERY positive changes individually and en masse.

Flash
9th March 2013, 03:10
The US Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4, 1776. The US Constitution was adopted in 1788.

In several OPPT documents and emails they refer to the UCC as “Universal Commercial Code”. If you Google this name, you receive no hits – the Universal Commercial Code does not exist.
I don't know what Google he's using, but my Google gets many hits for “Universal Commercial Code”.

Very interesting anyhow that the US declaration of Independence was signed the same year as the illuminatis were formed as written above. I see however another discrepancie. The illuminaties would have created the freemasons. However, it is 50 free masons that signed the USA constitution, they had to have signed it in 1788 because freemasonry did not exist before 1776. Which also means that the Independance was not signed by free masons, since they would have been just created, not enough times in those days to spread freemasonry information through the sloww crossing of the Atlantic. Unless there was a extremely direct link between USA freemasonry and Bavarian Illuminatis or between USA signers of Independance and freemasonry as to allow freemasons influence upon their immediate creation.

Anyhow, I would not see why, once again, the fate of the world would be based on any Americans decisions and on the USA constitution or laws. The rest of the world does not follow the same principles, do not have the same constitution nor laws and, at this present time, the rest of the world would not follow American decisions if they were free not to. America is too much disliked worldwide at the present time.

Flash
9th March 2013, 03:14
Just an added note:

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, the spokesperson for the OPPT, tags St. Germaine as one of the search terms for locating the UCC filed documents. Also, she lists those of the "Angelic Realm", St. Germaine, The Immortals & The Elders as being those that are "The Divines" as she calls them.

I had previously posted here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50472-Leo-Zagami-saying-Zecharia-Sitchin-was-Illuminati&p=639025&viewfull=1#post639025) some of what Chris Thomas has found through his research of the Akashic... from his book Project HUMAN EXTINCTION: The Ultimate Conspiracy, he states that St. Germaine & the hundreds of Angels & Arch-Angels, that channel messages to various human beings, as also Velon entities - out to exploit gullible humans that are more than willing to be deceived by channeled messages.

From an American Kabuki Blogspot interview, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf says she was raised a Jesuit Catholic, was an attorney for international banking, worked overseas in high levels of banking trade, finance and international law, was offered a job as a bank director by a Rothschild client & worked with the Rothschild family to help resolve some issues. In that interview she also brings up the names of Fulford & Wilcock's Financial Tyranny.
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/01/toppt-transcript-conversation-with.html

Well, it was at this point, as I hadn't yet got all the way through the entire interview, that I got the distinct feeling that this was just another twist to all the other scams to distract people that are sincerely trying to find out the truth. IMO, this OPPT thing is just another BS agenda, a Drake/Casper dupe, talk of prosperity funds, the packets are on the way, Iraqi Dinar, NESARA, the St Germaine Trust and a Leo Wanta Funds thingy.

At the beginning of the Drake thing, people didn't like it when people doubted that it was real. Just more "fear mongering" as one was labeled. Well, the same thing can be expected from this. Because I think its total BS! As I had said before about Drake... Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf may have her heart in the right place, but I think she is being encouraged to proceed with this, yet she is unknowingly being used like tool.

I'm just a bit surprised that Max Igan & Lisa Harrison have fallen head-over-heels about this stuff. Lisa has interviewed Frank O'Collins in the past. Perhaps, she should consider getting him back on to specifically get his take on the OPPT thing.

Cheers - turiya :cool:

You are right. To start with, Jesuit very rarely raised or educated women. They left women's education to nuns. This does not drive right to me, I would definitely ask questions to a woman telling me she was raised by the Jesuits, out of curiosity, becaused it would surprised me. Is it different in USA, may be, but I doubt it. However, Jesuits were heavily involved in politics and banking, throught the boys they raised.

turiya and Frank Collins have driven the same point home based on USA law this time, for USA citizens and therefore, under USA law, for the rest of the world since they do not even exist under these laws, therefore no rights to talk or do in their name whatsoever.

Paul
9th March 2013, 03:33
Very interesting anyhow that the US declaration of Independence was signed the same year as the illuminatis were formed as written above. I see however another discrepancie. The illuminaties would have created the freemasons.

Anyhow, I would not see why, once again, the fate of the world would be based on any Americans decisions and on the USA constitution or laws. The rest of the world does not follow the same principles, do not have the same constitution nor laws and, at this present time, the rest of the world would not follow American decisions if they were free not to. America is too much disliked worldwide at the present time.
Well, I'm no expert in the history of the Illuminati or the Freemasons, but according to what's publicly claimed, the Freemasons "arose from obscure origins in the late 16th to early 17th century." See Freemasonry (Wikipedia) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry). That would be the late 1500's to the early 1600's, well before 1776.

From the same (reliable?) source, Illuminati (Wikipedia) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati), the Bavarian Illuminati is an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. So by this telling, the Freemaons pre-date the Bavarian Illuminati, not the other way around, and the Freemasons were well enough established to account for claims that some of American founding fathers were Freemasons.

I will readily agree with you that if others follow American decisions, it is perforce, not ad libitum.

Now as to what this all has to do with the topic of this thread, OPPT, I've no clue. I don't find OPPT sufficiently credible to merit my further consideration.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That's my feeling too, though I will confess to having studied OPPT less than you apparently have.

Hervé
9th March 2013, 03:33
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg/180px-Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg)
[/URL]

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington"]George Washington (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg), a member of the Masons since 1752, in Masonic clothing.

Flash
9th March 2013, 03:34
Herbert, in your first post above, I have difficulties understanding what comes from whom. Is there two articles from different people or just one. Is one of the article from you or from other peoples. Is is possible, in the futur, to put in brackets the articles sourced elsewehere and their author, so that we see their origins easily.

brackets here
source: me

Paul
9th March 2013, 03:45
Herbert, in your first post above, I have difficulties understanding what comes from whom. Is there two articles from different people or just one. Is one of the article from you or from other peoples. Is is possible, in the futur, to put in brackets the articles sourced elsewehere and their author, so that we see their origins easily.

brackets here
source: me
I fixed the final link in the opening post and indented the main block of quoted material (indenting is an alternative to
... brackets).

I was unable to fix an earlier link in the opening post ... couldn't guess what it was really supposed to link to.

===

P.S. - Update - earlier link fixed now as well. I tracked it down to a post on FinalEquinox.com (http://finalequinox.com).

turiya
9th March 2013, 05:16
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg/180px-Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg)
[/URL]

George Washington (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Washington_apron_shrunk.jpg), a member of the Masons since 1752, in Masonic clothing.

Thanks, Amer Zo, for that added bit of information.
There is this too: According to Chris Thomas, George Washington was one of the original 19 members of the (Bavarian) Illuminati, a.k.a. "the modern Illuminati", when it was founded in 1776.

Chris Thomas writes:

When Rothschild and Weishaupt established the Illuminati in 1776, not only did they promise their fellow conspirators control of the world, they also offered immortality. The first members of the Illuminati numbered nineteen. At the head was Velus-1 (a.k.a. Lucifer), acting through Adam Weishaupt's body, together with five Annunaki who had taken on human body forms through the usual physical birth process. Together with Rothschild, there were also twelve other humans (including George Washington, whose elevation to the status of a "god" is recorded on the frieze in the Rotunda in Washington D.C.).

With one exception, these nineteen have remained the same ever since. Even without Velus' energy potential of keeping the human component of the Illuminati alive for something like 250 years, the ages of these people is not impossible, even in human terms. The oldest man who ever lived was a Chinese whose documentation showed that on death he was 256 years old. (The oldest man who ever lived - Li Chuen Yeun - born May 1677 in China, died in 1933.)
[U]Project HUMAN EXTINCTION - The Ultimate Conspiracy by Chris Thomas, Chapter 6 (pages 152-153)

1798 - George Washington acknowledges that Illuminati activity has come to America:

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jocobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, non one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."
Ibid, (page 106)

Most historians & supporters of the George Washington myth take this statement as one in which he is exposing the existence of that secret society. But such a view is somewhat naive if one understands that George Washington himself was, in fact, a member of the Illuminati.

turiya

Daozen
9th March 2013, 05:54
I can't come out in support of the OPPT yet, but I have to say that Heather Tucci Jarraf comes across as a highly intelligent and clear hearted woman in all her interviews.

The OPPT might be the best thing ever to happen to this planet, or in might be a total crock of lies and nonsense.

The way I see it, there's no point in getting involved in a war of words over it yet.

Why? Cos the OPPT has said that they will deliver their new system *this coming week*.

So we can stand back and see. If it turns out bogus, no loss. If its a trap, be careful. If they *deliver*, that's good.

Either way, we learn and win.

Paul
9th March 2013, 06:15
Why? Cos the OPPT has said that they will deliver their new system *this coming week*.

So we can stand back and see. If it turns out bogus, no loss. If its a trap, be careful. If they *deliver*, that's good.

Either way, we learn and win.
Such claims of imminent events, and their failure to materialize, have not stopped previous such distractions from continuing to distract. Some excuse is given sufficient for those who would continue to (hope/believe/thrive/...).

Daozen
9th March 2013, 06:20
My point is, we don't know. It's all bluster and gabble from both sides right now.

If the OPPT end up missing a bunch of deadlines, if they keep putting dates back, if they string people along, then to be sure, its fake.

Until then, the only really sane thing to do is stay quiet and observe.

Paul
9th March 2013, 06:25
My point is, we don't know.
Some of us already do know ... what we're seeing looks nonsensical.

Some of us will choose not to know ... no matter how much the OPPT keeps missing deadlines.

genevieve
9th March 2013, 18:32
It's difficult for me to wrap my mind around the UCC filing, but it seems to make sense that every human being is a trustee of the Earth for the Creator.

I've read and listened to Chris Thomas, but I don't know where he gets his info, so how trustworthy is he?

Are Frank O'Collins and Winston Shrout so immersed in their ways of thinking that they can't see a new way?

I'm with Daozen on this, watching and waiting and learning. It certainly has prompted some interesting new directions in thinking and imagining.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

Etherios
9th March 2013, 22:22
My point is, we don't know.
Some of us already do know ... what we're seeing looks nonsensical.

Some of us will choose not to know ... no matter how much the OPPT keeps missing deadlines.

Have they made any deadlines? i didnt realize that ... care to elaborate plz?

turiya
9th March 2013, 22:36
It's difficult for me to wrap my mind around the UCC filing, but it seems to make sense that every human being is a trustee of the Earth for the Creator.
I've read and listened to Chris Thomas, but I don't know where he gets his info, so how trustworthy is he?
Are Frank O'Collins and Winston Shrout so immersed in their ways of thinking that they can't see a new way?
I'm with Daozen on this, watching and waiting and learning. It certainly has prompted some interesting new directions in thinking and imagining.

OPPT Commentary

Now that you bring up Winston Shrout, let's have a look at what this man has to say about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kUSsg7sdLc

The OPPT has said they have filed a national UCC1 Financial Statement that will lead to foreclose on several banks.

- There is a big difference between filing a UCC1 Financial Statement & recording a UCC1 Financial Statement.
- There is a big difference between a National UCC1 form & a State UCC1 form
- There is a big difference in a Lien & a Notice of Lien
-Filing a national UCC1 Form does not create a lien, it does not create a liability, it cannot be used to make a foreclosure on something. It cannot be used to arrest the accounts of banks, i.e. Federal Reserve, IMF, BIS.
-The filing of a National UCC1 Form (which the OPPT people say they have done) is strictly a Notice. It is not a lien, hence, cannot be used to foreclose on anything.
-a Lien vs a Levy
-a Lien goes after the title of the thing.
-a Levy goes after the thing itself.
-Its not possible to foreclose on anything by filing a UCC1 Financial Statement! It is simply a Notice.

cheers - turiya :cool:

Paul
10th March 2013, 05:02
Have they made any deadlines? i didnt realize that ... care to elaborate plz?
Another poster above on this thread stated that they had made some deadline(s).

I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Daozen
10th March 2013, 05:48
Another poster above on this thread stated that they had made some deadline(s).

I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Nope, I didn't say that. I said this:

My point is, we don't know. It's all bluster and gabble from both sides right now.

If the OPPT end up missing a bunch of deadlines, if they keep putting dates back, if they string people along, then to be sure, its fake.

Until then, the only really sane thing to do is stay quiet and observe.

i.e. If they consistently make deadlines and then break them, like Drake and others in the alt media, then we will know they are fake. As of now, they have not made and then seriously broken any time limits, dates or predictions.

The only timeframe they have specified at current is that CVAC info will be up as of next week. I'll give them a month. If they are still messing around by early April I'll forget the whole thing.

Paul
10th March 2013, 06:12
Nope, I didn't say that. I said this: ...
You also said this:

And you just now repeated that, saying this:

The only timeframe they have specified at current is that CVAC info will be up as of next week.

Daozen
10th March 2013, 13:06
Well that's not a bunch of deadlines, its one... and we're still in the timeframe.

genevieve
10th March 2013, 18:30
turiya--

I'm not well versed in any of this, but Heather Tucci-Jarraf explained in an interview subsequent to Shrout's:

-- placing a lien wasn't appropriate because the corporations don't really own what they claim they own

-- all UCCs are connected, so a state filing is just as valid as a national filing (I don't remember if she made a distinction between filing and recording)

As I said, I don't know much about UCCs, etc., but these are two points I paid attention to after listening to Shrout.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

turiya
10th March 2013, 23:41
turiya--
I'm not well versed in any of this, but Heather Tucci-Jarraf explained in an interview subsequent to Shrout's:
-- placing a lien wasn't appropriate because the corporations don't really own what they claim they own
-- all UCCs are connected, so a state filing is just as valid as a national filing (I don't remember if she made a distinction between filing and recording)
As I said, I don't know much about UCCs, etc., but these are two points I paid attention to after listening to Shrout.

Hi genevieve, thanks for your reply.
I am no expert, but I do know who some of the experts are. And here are another couple of them:
Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjp_9nlrBao
Part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbybeOWZ-Bc
The experts that I have posted on this thread may disagree on minor some points of law.
But, in this case, all these experts that I have posted agree on the point that the OPPT doesn't make it past their scrutiny.

Even if the OPPT people got it wrong, it is at least bringing the issue of one's individual sovereignty to the forefront.
We may yet see this thing being done correctly at some time in the future. My sense, and the best bet that I see, if I were to put money on this, is that Frank O'Collins' Ucadia model is the way to go.
That is what rings true to me.

Why these OPPT people did not seek the advice of any of these people before they went public is a bit bewildering to me, to say the least.

gripreaper
11th March 2013, 00:45
My sense, and the best bet that I see, if I were to put money on this, is that Frank O'Collins' Ucadia model is the way to go. That is what rings true to me. Why these OPPT people did not seek the advice of any of these people before they went public is a bit bewildering to me, to say the least. cheers - turiya :cool:

I concur. The sovereignty movement has been around for decades, and why reinvent the wheel, or go down the same roads that others have gone down and paid the ultimate price? Why don't we learn from others?

turiya
11th March 2013, 02:00
Part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOWoxH-HbVw

turiya :cool:

Quantum1
12th March 2013, 01:33
Your link is a bogus link and would clearly explain your warped opinion of the OPPT. You will know by the end of this month. The truth will be known.

“People are going to flock to these ‘saviours’ without a second thought”. All they will hear is” free money!! Where do I sign up?”
And the worst part is, those who see through the agenda will be hated and seen as the enemy of the gullible people.

“What I find interesting is how quickly people are able to De Bunk these things…
Look how much information independent individuals are able to pull together to give others an informed view on something such as OPPT.”

“My understanding of this is that OPPT is saying we have fulfilled our contracts as being separated from "source", and that we are no longer servants to the debt-slavery system, unless we choose to be. Thus we are "free".”

”This is where bondservant comes in... Please re-read the definitions posted on this page for clarity: One People's Public Trust (OPPT), NWO & Agenda 21 (Final Equinox) (http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6107&start=50)

”What I see is a window of opportunity to become Truly free and sovereign as this cycle closes and another one begins. The god entity sitting at the top of 4D also wants to seize this opportunity and suck as many people into the Great Arena as possible.”

”As we know, OPPT have declared all the people of the earth bondservants to the "creator/source". This is made very clear in their documents. I don't think many people are going to have a problem with that, as most are already subservient to their "god", and atheists will just laugh and say, "Okay whatever, I don't care what it says about god as long as I'm out of debt and have access to 5 billion dollars and 'free' energy etc.". Only a small few of us are going to stand in our sovereignty and actually 'walk' out of the synthetic universe.”

Funny how Heather calls herself "just one of the worker bees". Hive mind anyone?

Thanks to Christina and wffolkes over at at Final Equinox for much of this information.

The OPPT, The UCC And The HGF
By Chris Thomas.
March 5, 2013

In recent weeks, the Internet and some media has been inundated with claims made by an organisation that calls itself The One Peoples Public Trust or OPPT.

The OPPT claim that they have established a Trust bonded to the original American Constitution of 1776. They further bonded every single person on the planet into this trust and claim to act in the interests of every single person on the planet.

The OPPT claim to have filed legal documents with the UCC that make claims: Understanding that corporations, governments and banks are one and the same, an “Order of Finding and Action” was filed against the “the debtor”, a legal entity created via the UCC process which encompasses all corporate entities. The filings claim that the Debtor “knowingly, willingly and intentionally committed treason” by “owning, operating, aiding and abetting private money systems” and “operating Slavery Systems used against… citizens without their knowing, willing and intentional consent”.

In other words, all of the Earth’s resources are owned by people and not corporations or governments. This is a right given to us because of our connections to the “Creator” and cannot be contested.

The OPPT further claim that as they filed these documents with the UCC under a “non-rebuttal” clause and as the “debtor” has not rebutted these claims, the documents filed by the OPPT now become law.

The OPPT further claim that: “Lawfully, nobody can stand as a superior authority between you and your relationship with the Creator. Having removed the control-mechanisms of economy and government, the One People’s Public Trust leaves individuals in full liability, being personally responsible for themselves and for ensuring the free-will rights of others. There is no longer a structural chain of command. No rules. No corporations to hide behind. You are – as the Creator intended – a Being and a guardian of our planet and its inhabitants.”

Having read these documents and claims, my first question was: The American Constitution was not written in 1776 so what do they mean?

First of all, the only event of note that happened in 1776 was the establishment of the Bavarian Illuminati. Then in July 1782, the Illuminati incorporated the Order of Freemasons at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad.

The American Constitution was not written until 1787 and was not ratified until the 21st of June 1788 – note: of the 55 signatories to the American Constitution, 50 were known Freemasons.

So what American Constitution has the OPPT bonded themselves to and, by extension, bonded every single person on the planet? Certainly it is not the American Constitution as everybody knows it as it was not written in 1776. Does this mean that the OPPT have bonded everyone to the Illuminati and the Freemasons?

Given that every school child in America is well schooled in the history of the American Constitution, the OPPT stating that it was signed in 1776 is, obviously, a deliberate mistake. If it isn’t a deliberate mistake, the error would negate their claim to passing a law.

My second question was: Who are the UCC?

The UCC

In several OPPT documents and emails they refer to the UCC as “Universal Commercial Code”. If you Google this name, you receive no hits – the Universal Commercial Code does not exist. But Google does come up with a number of hits for UCC and the organisation that exactly matches the OPPT’s description of the organisation with which their documents are filed is an American organisation whose full name is “Uniform Commercial Code”

To quote from the UCC’s web site: "The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC or the Code), first published in 1952, is one of a number of uniform acts that have been promulgated in conjunction with efforts to harmonize the law of sales and other commercial transactions in all 50 states within the United States of America."

In other words, the UCC is, effectively, an NGO which does not have any legal powers or even the power to police the policy documents it writes. All it can do is to recommend policy to individual State Legislators and it is then up to the particular State to adopt these recommendations or not. If the individual States then decide to adopt the UCC’s recommendations, it passes laws to adopt them. The UCC does not pass laws. The UCC has no legal standing and no legal powers even within the USA let alone anywhere else in the world.

The UCC does have a legal department who check and advise on State law but their web site does not make any reference to the OPPT filings (their web site, when I visited it, was updated on the 28th of February 2013).

Other Problems

The OPPT claim that they filed papers with the UCC under, what the OPPT claim is a system of “rebuttal”.

What this means is that if the person or organisation the actions are filed against does not “rebut” the allegations within a certain time frame, the filed actions automatically become law.

There is a process, in some legal situations, whereby if an accusation or claim is made against a defendant and the defendant does not present a defence, the court finds in favour of the claimant automatically. This only applies if the claimant files their complaint in a recognised court of law.

However, the UCC is not a court of law, it has no legal standing anywhere in the world and it cannot make judgements or rulings on any document that is filed with it.

Think of it this way: You are a car salesman who believes that people throughout the world should only buy American-built automobiles. So you join together with other car salesmen who have the same thoughts and form a trust. As a trust, you then write a document containing all sorts of impenetrable legal-sounding language stating that the citizens of the world can only buy American-built automobiles, lodge these papers with the UCC claiming that unless this new “law” is rebutted within 6 months, the trust’s idea becomes law throughout the world.

If the form of legal processes the OPPT claim to have worked in their favour was true, think how many other law suites would be brought about through the UCC and throughout the world for all sorts of bizarre rules that favour one group against another – it would be legal chaos.

This is why the use of a rebuttal clause can only be decided in a court of law. Additionally, the OPPT claim to have access to a “higher source of information” that they call the “Eternal Records”.

I have encountered this phrase “Eternal Records” only once before and that was about 10 years ago. This was when someone set up a web site claiming to be in “direct communication” with some Galactic Council or Galactic Federation or other that they could, through the Velon, access these Eternal Records and that only the Velon had access to these records, nobody else in the Universe did.

By claiming they have access to the Eternal records, the OPPT are linking themselves in with the Velon and the Velon controlled Illuminati (by the way, the “Eternal Records” do not exist except in Velon fantasy).

Apart from the documents the OPPT have been putting out on their web site and the internet in general, there have been a number of articles written about them in alternative magazines and newspapers. There has also been a series of four articles written about them and published in the Guardian newspaper’s online edition. The Guardian Express articles were written by Andy Whiteley who is a publicist for the OPPT.

Presumably, other articles have been published in other “mainstream” newspapers but I have not had access to them.

So why would at least one mainstream newspaper publish, and publicise, the actions the OPPT claim they have made when the results of the actions claimed by the OPPT would destroy the media?

It must be remembered that over eighty percent of all media – newspapers, magazines, television, radio, book publishing and the internet – is owned by five people. All five of these media magnates are members of the Bilderbergers. The Bilderbergers are, in turn, controlled by the Illuminati.

The HGF

So who, or what, are the OPPT and who is behind them pulling the strings?

The documents produced by the OPPT have some glaring errors; so glaring that they must be deliberate.

The first time I saw anything from the OPPT; it included the date 1776 as being the date that the American Constitution was signed. I knew immediately that there was something wrong.

Then, I read what the OPPT were claiming they had achieved and the reasons why. My initial thought was: they have broken their own law as they did not ask my permission to act on my behalf, removing my free choice of actions.

The OPPT documents and claims have been put out there to gauge how gullible we are. The spreading of the “Drake” material was a first stage – would people really believe that someone could do what “Drake” was claiming? Most people, who were aware of the Drake claims, obviously did.

The next stage is how do we judge if people are ready for the New World Order?

Into this steps the OPPT. How many people actually checked out the OPPT claims other than through the OPPT website? It must be extremely few otherwise nobody would be defending or promoting the OPPT.

For one minute actually think about the implications of what the OPPT claim to have achieved:

- The abolition of governments
- The abolition of banks and financial institutions
- The abolition of companies

If governments are removed, who would supply the necessary public services that governments do?

There would be no emergency services. There would be no hospitals. There would be no refuse collections.

There would be no state financial benefits and there would be no state pensions.

If the banks and financial institutions were removed what would happen?

We have seen in recent years that if there is any threat to the banks, they immediately foreclose on loans, making people bankrupt. They also foreclose on mortgages, making people homeless.

If companies are abolished, who would pay wages and salaries?

Without the government financial benefits and without banks to turn to, there is no money supply so everyone starves.

Without companies, who would supply electricity, drinking water, sewerage disposal and mains gas?

In short, there would be total anarchy as the millions of homeless and penniless people fight amongst each other for the next scrap of food or the next drink of water.

The natural outcome of this anarchy is that people would look for someone to save them. Into this need for help would step the New World Order offering One World Government and a single world-wide currency – everything that the Illuminati/NWO want.

Conclusions

We do not need laws to grant us freedom of choice. Freedom of choice is the underlying concept on which all laws, and even this Universe is built. We have, and have always had, the right to act as we choose and to take responsibility for those actions. It is only when society considers that certain actions are unacceptable that laws have been written to define a punishment that is appropriate when one person has acted in such a way as to remove the freedom of choice of another. Freedom of choice is an intrinsic part of who we are and how society functions so the OPPT claims that they have written a law that grants us freedom of choice is totally meaningless.

The OPPT is a classic “Hegelian dialectic” as described by the Illuminati: the Illuminati want to bring about a situation which they know nobody would ever accept. So to achieve their aims, they deliberately bring about a set of circumstances which are so horrifying that people demand they do what they wanted to do all along – a one world government and a one world currency and a reduction of the global population down to 500 million.

Fortunately, the actions claimed by the OPPT cannot happen. Their documents and reasoning is so flawed that they cannot ever become law. But, what the OPPT have achieved is a census of human gullibility so that the Illuminati now know how to word future Hegelian dialectics to achieve their aims.

On the 21st of December 2012, we saw the arrival of massive new energies into our solar system that are designed to bring about change. What we are seeing here is the first of the Illuminati/NWO/Cabal backlashes against this positive energy.

There is only one way to change our world from the current human-made mess, and that is to undergo soul re-integration. All of the positive energies are in place to enable this to happen. What is needed now is the will of each individual to fulfil their potential.

That way, we can all gradually and smoothly change our world to one where everyone benefits without panic or problems – think about it because nobody is going to do it for you.

The OPPT, The UCC And The HGF By Chris Thomas. (http://one-vibration.com/profiles/blogs/the-oppt-the-ucc-and-the-hgf-by-chris-thomas)

Quantum1
12th March 2013, 01:53
You'd do well to read through all the filings and declarations at www.peoplestrust1776.org http://www.peoplestrust1776.org

This is real, bulletproof material that will stand up to any test. Winston Shrout himself had a discussion with Heather that you may not be aware of. It occurred after Shrout's comments so she could fully clarify her means and methods for doing as she had done. You'd do well to read through the material with an open heart mind as this is to come to pass by months end...The Shift in Consciousness needs to take place at the Spring Vernal Equinox first. Then you, by choice, as the CVAC, can move into the new world with infinite abundance. The truth will set you free, literally. I know this material. I've tested this material. I've lived this material and it is real. Take it to multiple attorney's and you will see. The Law of ONE, is the Way into the future. It is not to be projected with a linear thought pattern of the 3D mind. The 3D mind cannot fix the problems we face. The shift will bring the universal mind into being and you'll be a part of it, if you choose. Have you studied the Law of ONE? The teachings of RA?

OPPT Commentary

Now that you bring up Winston Shrout, let's have a look at what this man has to say about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kUSsg7sdLc

The OPPT has said they have filed a national UCC1 Financial Statement that will lead to foreclose on several banks.

- There is a big difference between filing a UCC1 Financial Statement & recording a UCC1 Financial Statement.
- There is a big difference between a National UCC1 form & a State UCC1 form
- There is a big difference in a Lien & a Notice of Lien
-Filing a national UCC1 Form does not create a lien, it does not create a liability, it cannot be used to make a foreclosure on something. It cannot be used to arrest the accounts of banks, i.e. Federal Reserve, IMF, BIS.
-The filing of a National UCC1 Form (which the OPPT people say they have done) is strictly a Notice. It is not a lien, hence, cannot be used to foreclose on anything.
-a Lien vs a Levy
-a Lien goes after the title of the thing.
-a Levy goes after the thing itself.
-Its not possible to foreclose on anything by filing a UCC1 Financial Statement! It is simply a Notice.

Quantum1
13th March 2013, 01:55
Here is the response from Heather to Winston regarding to what he had to say...http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/03/oppt-to-all-people-of-planet.html This is for real. There are many things going on behind the scenes to make sure of a smooth transition and timing coincides with heavens directive.

gripreaper
13th March 2013, 02:04
This is for real. There are many things going on behind the scenes to make sure of a smooth transition and timing coincides with heavens directive.

I don't understand what this means. Heavens directive?

Daozen
13th March 2013, 03:34
Found this floating around on various groups in different forms. Worth a read after Monday's show.

What I Like And What Sucks About the OPPT Call In Shows

I tune in to the OPPT shows because I like deep analysis of underground financial movements, hard to find rumors, and transcendental legal news.

Imagine my surprise ,when instead of hearing the latest deep fiscal and legal news, I found myself listening to Cheeseball Condescension Hour (CCH). Lisa and Chris hardly got a word in this week.

When I tune into Lisa's show I don't need:

-Endless meandering pontifications about the deep meaning of OPPT.
-Speeches about how we're the value and we're the CVACS oh man only we're too dumb to get it.
-How you're tripping out on some dumbass wave of cosmic energy.
-Droning on about how no one's going to come and save us.

You're broadcasting to a diverse and often highly intelligent group of financiers, bankers, meditators, musicians, farmers, scientists, and military who know the score, and have made considerable sacrifices in their fields.

Think what it feels like when they dial in to todays 'broadcast', and hear a couple of condescending young guys that insist on grinding out the same old points again and again and again like we're a bunch of thumb-sucking morons in a flophouse.

Wait: If I want to learn piano, I-have-to-do-it-all-by-myself? No way. You're kidding! Oh wait a minute! That's an *a-n-a-l-o-g-y* right? To *illustrate-a-point* to the sheeplike listeners about the concept of SELF RESPONSIBILITY.

I'm sure Caleb has put his life on the line for this movement, and am sincerely grateful for the risks he has taken, and his intelligence. I know he was only speaking his mind. I know Brian has a lot of positivity and energy.

BUT:

I'm dog tired of hearing:

- Don't you guys get it YOU ARE A CVAC!! So many people don't GET THAT yet. You are the power man. YOU ARE THE VALUE. OK thanks. Point taken FIRST TIME.

- WOoooahhh. Zomg did you feel the energy the other day... yeah I was rushing, were you? AndIreadthedocumentsagainandIburstintotearscosI had this realisation and then I had a dream and so did my friend zomg omgitmustbethephotonbeltwoooooooooooo waaaaa.

- Endless metaphors, explanations, tedious conceptualising and rehashing of the Trust's basic philosophy. The OPPT is a hammer, the OPPT is a screwdriver, the OPPT is like a powerdrill, the OPPT is a cable no wait the OPPT is like a frisbee.

- The NO ONE'S COMING ON A HORSE TO RESCUE YOU speech blah blah blah. We got that 50 frickin times in one show thank you very much.

The "You're your own leader routine". Hey maaaan, we're not leaders you know? ***

We've heard the above ***dozens*** of times these past weeks.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

We come listening for financial and legal intel, instead we get refried wizdom.

WE KNOW. WE GET IT.

The Monday show's s'posed to be about CVACs and Courtesy Notices. Tuesday is psychobabble freak-out sound-of-your-own-voice day. It's getting BORING.

Just stop with the multidimensional pep talks already, please..

We all support, love and like you all, and I'm sure its tough to be left hanging when you can't get hold of Heather. But please cut down on the blithering + cheese. I feel Lisa and Chris are often drowned out by the pontificators. We need pragmatism and focus in the shows, and people are slowly starting to walk all over the hosts.

Christ I feel sorry for the transcription team this week!!!

But screw it. All will be well. It can only get more fun from here (I hope).

Onward!

turiya
14th March 2013, 03:49
Quantum1 wrote:

Your link is a bogus link and would clearly explain your warped opinion of the OPPT. You will know by the end of this month. The truth will be known.
Quantum1 also wrote:

This is real, bulletproof material that will stand up to any test. Winston Shrout himself had a discussion with Heather that you may not be aware of. It occurred after Shrout's comments so she could fully clarify her means and methods for doing as she had done. You'd do well to read through the material with an open heart mind as this is to come to pass by months end...The Shift in Consciousness needs to take place at the Spring Vernal Equinox first. Then you, by choice, as the CVAC, can move into the new world with infinite abundance. The truth will set you free, literally. I know this material. I've tested this material. I've lived this material and it is real. Take it to multiple attorney's and you will see. The Law of ONE, is the Way into the future. It is not to be projected with a linear thought pattern of the 3D mind. The 3D mind cannot fix the problems we face. The shift will bring the universal mind into being and you'll be a part of it, if you choose. Have you studied the Law of ONE? The teachings of RA?

And If I did not study the Law of One... If I did not study the teachings of RA... If I paid no attention to the channeled messages of an alien race that may have ulterior motive(s)... then what?
According to you, would that throw me into some sort of hell? Would I be then thought to be a lesser human being than you? Would I then be categorized a heretic, barred from entering the new found heaven on Earth that you seem to claim that you are ushering in with something called an OPPT?

The words that are written... your words, are not words that show acceptance for another's 'freedom of choice'. On the contrary, they carry an arrogance... they have a condemnatory tone, there is an aggressive feel, they are masculine in nature. Reading between the lines, they lack the quality of seduction, honor & respect for others.
I am not impressed in the least. You may do well to listen to one that emanates the art...

Audio Recording: https://ucadia.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/2013/2013_03_12_frank_broadcast.mp3

Ucadia Blog (In part.)

Frank O'Collins:

[I]ndeed in recent weeks and months, with the huge interest that has exploded in concepts like trusts or in concepts like estates, the great promise that is being offered out there and hung up for sale, to be sold to people at the moment, is this idea of freedom, and that somehow, in some way, and in some cases, in some overly simplified, and as yet unclear manner, that a wand is waved and somehow all our problems can disappear. Where we may feel that we are slaves of wages, we may feel that we are slaves of obligation and we may feel oppressed by militarized police or a sense of harassment, that somehow all these things can be made to go away and we can find some form of freedom.

These audios, in fact this article and audio is part of the promise where we do, in fact, offer the hope for a level of freedom for those that choose to listen and those that choose to read. The reason I am able to say with a degree of confidence that if you have the time to listen to this audio, read the blog, then I believe there is some hope of freedom for all those that choose (to listen and read). The ancient and most well-known maxim states that the truth shall set you free. The truth shall set you free. The maxim doesn’t say that the fancy promise shall set you free; it doesn’t say that the lies set you free or the confusion sets you free, or the different coded-colored material sets you free. The phrase from John (8:32) of the Bible says "know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Let me qualify that ancient maxim as to what I am saying: knowledge of the truth shall set you free. If truth sets you free, then knowledge of the truth clearly is a stepping stone to being free.

This is one of the challenges we find at the moment, where on the one hand there are deliberate dis-information agents, people who are being paid by various interests to spin and propagate material that is clearly false. It’s not wholly false; if something is wholly false then most people, I would suggest the majority (of people) would be able to discern that it is false. Instead what they are propagating is the most poisonous, dangerous, malevolent, awful, evil acts that are the half-truths. They are taking information one site and corrupting it so that it is no longer true; it is only half-true. Not every one of these people is a paid agent. Some are dealing with their own issues, their own desire to be famous, their own desire to address their own issues, or self-proclaimed gurus who are people who have done no work but copied like crows and take things and claim them. Whatever their reasons, they are masking for many, many people the ability to discern what is true and what is false.
http://blog.ucadia.com/2013/03/estates-what-are-they-how-do-they-work.html

Best regards - turiya :cool:

gripreaper
14th March 2013, 05:02
The sovereignty movement is not new, for those who are enamored with the OPPT, those of us who have been around the movement for decades are not so enamored. We've seen these kinds of Notices and Declarations before, many times, in many forms.

Here is a "hit" piece on the sovereignty movement, which I do not endorse, as it is just that, a hit piece full of lies, but it does illustrate some of the permutations and the pitfalls.

http://archive.adl.org/learn/sovereign_movement/sovereign_citizens_movement_report.pdf

MorningSong
21st March 2013, 00:35
Just raking the muck.... and passing on another point of view: From Zen :

OPPT Illuminati & Occult Ties Revealed
Monday, March 18th, 2013.

By Paul Short
Contributor
ZenGardner.com

OPPT, or the One People’s Public Trust has been getting a lot of attention over the past few weeks. It’s allegedly a trust set up by a small group of people, headed by a lady named Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf who filed a slew of UCC documents that led to the foreclosure of the world’s governments, banks and corporations, thus, freeing mankind from government tyranny, debt slavery and corporate policy disguised as law.

There’s no doubt in most people’s minds that governments, banks and corporations are corrupt, especially given the current financial climate and extreme degree of government control over the lives of people around the world. So awareness is high and mainstream and the alternative media alike are relentlessly pumping out headline after apocalyptic headline shouting about how we’re on the edge of war and financial collapse, loss of freedoms through agendas like gun control and climate change, and imminent terror threats from enemies foreign and domestic.

Yet the people at OPPT HQ have not been arrested for attempting to overthrow the government? Anyway…

People are being force-fed fear-porn like never before so naturally they crave peace and security. Who in their right mind wouldn’t?

People are ready right now to leap off the edge of their seats and join the first freedom fighter claiming to have taken down the elites.

Enter OPPT. I first heard about them around two weeks ago and didn’t really pay much attention. But the din of “We’re Free! to DO and BE” kept pushing it from the periphery and into view. Freedom? The governments have been foreclosed on? The elite group of psychopaths enslaving humanity have been dethroned? You better darn well believe I was going to BE looking into that.

Optimistic, I rolled up my sleeves and started doing my research. But it didn’t take long for my mental siren to start wailing. The first thing that set it off was that they claim to have freed all of the one people on earth by using the elites tools of control against them on the one people’s behalf. They set up a trust and bonded everyone to it all without anyone’s knowledge or consent. Thus, giving them their rights back.

‘Scuse me? No one does anything on my behalf without my consent. No one bonds me to anything and no one gives me rights. You’re born with rights. Rights given are privileges.

So I lit the midnight oil, put the coffee pot on and dug in. Here are more of the things I found:

They’re promoting one people, one consciousness, one world government, one world digital currency, one this one that collective… everything — a “new paradigm.” Sounds like the New World Order or NWO the conspiracy theorists, myself included, have been investigating for years now. But it gets better – they’re piggybacking a religious or spiritual belief system on top of it and talking about “light beings” and other newage stuff.

I found quite a few inconsistencies in their documents as well. Their CVAC Filing (PDF) is a financing statement registered with the US government under the UCC, or Universal Commercial Code. Yes, that’s the same set of policy the elites used as one of the tools to enslave us. At the top of page 2, you see this:...........

http://www.zengardner.com/oppt-illuminati-occult-ties-revealed/

cloud9
30th March 2013, 21:13
I've been listening to this for some hours now and this is something that if it's true, it could change everything.... everything we want to change...

I still have a lot more listening and reading to do but I thought this is basically one of the most important things we have been waiting for and I couldn't wait any longer to share it with all Avalon members. According to the videos, the end of our slavery has already begun, all institutions have been foreclosure on, and it was done using the same tool they used to deceive and enslave us: the Uniform Code of Commerce.

Please listen to the videos, post all information you can gather and let's discuss!

Again, if true, this is the best news we've had in a very long time and we need to prepare for the new paradigm.

The One Peoples Trust consist of everybody living on the planet.

Please share and comment.

Zn7JcBnx-tE

4iXGy5DsIKw

rm6PM03enoo

otDjmQM8Ne8

SGjfKnAjnNI

J8X8SFa3nNw

ku9FsIayErA

_A4E7gx_zXI

MorningSong
30th March 2013, 21:37
This has been discussed some here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56690-Well-researched-article-by-Chris-Thomas-on-OPPT--One-Peoples-Public-Trust-

and in various other threads here at Avalon......

Thanks for the adittional info.

christian
30th March 2013, 21:48
You can find more threads about this here (https://www.google.de/search?q=The+One+Peoples+Public+Trust+avalon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=VaP&rls=org.mozilla:de%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-ab&q=+site:projectavalon.net+The+One+Peoples+Public+T rust&oq=+site:projectavalon.net+The+One+Peoples+Public+ Trust&gs_l=serp.3...5611.5611.0.6050.1.1.0.0.0.0.182.182 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c..7.psy-ab.h1CLONZCkjc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44442042,d.bGE&fp=81967cf0171041d8&biw=1280&bih=667). I think it's good to point out inconsistencies in the legal system, but I wouldn't count on this being the silver bullet. When it comes to the legal framework, the FED shouldn't be in existence, Obama should have been impeached long ago, and so on and so forth...

sirdipswitch
30th March 2013, 23:03
Obama should never have even been considered for Pres. His Birth certificate was a smoke screen, when the real issue, was his fathers citizenship. Our Constitution states that to be elligable, you must be a Natural born citiczen. In order to be such, both parents must be citizens of the US, at the time of birth. AT NO TIME IN HIS LIFE, was Obamas Father, a US citizen. That means that at no time in his life, was Barry what's his name EVER elligable to be Pres.

We are now on the second term, for an ILLEAGAL PRESIDENT.

What's wrong with this country?

It's people are stupid!! That's what's wrong with it!

We are the New World Order folks!! It ain't comming, it's here in all of its' glory!!!

ENJOY!! cuz ther ain't nothin yer gonna do about it.

That is unless you wanna go up against the New World Order - War Machine.. The US MILITARY!

sirdipswitch
30th March 2013, 23:24
BUT... it's just as I keep saying. It's just a game.

All is well and going according to plan.

So just be at peace and ENJOY.

Have another donut... I am.ccccc. :wizard:

Paul
31st March 2013, 22:02
The One Peoples Trust consist of everybody living on the planet.
I merged this newest thread on The One Peoples Trust (OPPT) with the previous thread on it.

There are still at least two earlier threads on the OPPT as well: Max Igan Round Table Discussion : What the FUQ? : The One People's Public Trust (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55882-Max-Igan-Round-Table-Discussion-What-the-FUQ-The-One-People-s-Public-Trust)
The One Peoples Public Trust - UCC & Foreclosure Filings Worldwide (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53714-The-One-Peoples-Public-Trust-UCC-Foreclosure-Filings-Worldwide)