PDA

View Full Version : Something big is happening very soon...?

viking
28th March 2010, 16:23
SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING VERY SOON...:confused:.... :-)

Also what is Obama doing in Afghanistan....surprise visit??? (I pray for the troops to come home) Well we can live in hope!!!

quote..
This message has been flying around the internet the last few days via email and discussion forums. Is it true? Could it be what Ashtar, Benjamin Fulford, Sananda, Babaji Nagaraj, The Galactic Federation Of Light, Matthew, and others have been alluding to, that SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING VERY SOON…ASHTAR GETS SPECIFIC AND SAYS IT WILL HAPPEN OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS? I certainly hope so, but I’m keeping an open mind as usual…still I thought, why not share this message and bring some hope and good cheer and build up the energy towards peace, balance, harmony, fairness and justice. All those greedy evil people who gained money in this corrupt system while watching people and the planet starve, suffer and die….. while doing nothing substantial…don’t whine, don’t cry…you don’t deserve to have more abundance than the rest of us. ;) It’ll be nice to have fair world financial system, then we can all get started with restoring our planet, free energy, preparing ourselves for the galactic cloud known as the photon belt, which will precipitate a whole new golden age of enlightenment.

The message here...
MONDAY MARCH 29th, 2010

It is Official !! Provost Marshalls with 3 de jeur appointed
Guardians will serve Notice to the Governors, Key Staff and
Cabinet Members of all 50 States that this country is immediately
returning to De Jeur Common Law Government of The People.

These public servants have a choice: Swear an OATH to support the
U.S. Constitution OR be replaced immediately or even Arrested. Any
failure on their part to comply after 72 hours is considered to be
an act of TREASON.

As of last evening only 3 Governors ( CA, FL, NY ) have indicated
their displeasure. They will either agree OR be replaced on the spot.

Effective immediately all Corporate Jailed Prisoners- – those where
there is NO injured party – - are to be released. Also ALL mortgage
foreclosures are to STOP. There IS NOT any reason to continue
making fraudlent monthly payments to banks, mortgage and / or
credit card companies!

There will NOT BE ANY FURTHER PROPERTY TAXES !!!

All States will be able to operate from a Special Fund, and all Sales
Taxes will Remain in the State; i.e., on Gas, Utilities, Services, etc.

The “teeth” of the IRS have been pulled. They will still exist up until
February of Next year, however they Will Not have any authority over
you NOR will they be able to threaten or fine you. Therefore YOU DO
NOT NEED TO FILE ANY 1040 OR OTHER FORMS !!! ABOVE ALL, DO
NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. File only if you have a refund coming.
Do Not Depend on receiving any.

There will be a NEW MONETARY UNIT coming real soon replacing the
FRN’s (federal reserve notes) we know as “Dollars” so you would be wise
to Cash out any and all retirement funds / plans that you have. Remember
there will NOT be any penalties- – IRS is a dead in the water organization.
Buy Silver or Gold plus stock up on extra Water & Food supplies in the
event of a disruption of normal services. In simple words, PLAN AHEAD!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO
TRY TO ANSWER THEM. jbolton7@cfl.rr.com

Catch Sunday Night 8-10 Eastern SAM KENNEY on RBN radio for updates,
and MONDAY Night 9 Eastern Dave Mack on TalkShoe pin 54318,
Wednesday Night 8:30 pin 45724 & 10:15 pin 46236 also on TalkShoe.
Dial in number is 1-724-444-7444

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/special-constitutional-announcement-hoax-or-real-it-is-official-provost-marshalls-with-3-de-jeur-appointed-guardians-will-serve-notice-to-the-governors-key-staff-and-cabinet-members-of-all-50/

viking

stardustaquarion
28th March 2010, 16:47
I like the Indian in the Machine, he is cool, not overly accurate but he has integrity. I meet him in schnoedel :)

Something is happening always, but I do not think the mess is going to be so easy to clean up. I personally don't see easy solutions. Now look it from the other side it gives us all opportunities for discernment, to define what we want rather than what we don't, to become self responsible and stop wanting someone to rescue us; to see Earth us our mother and become sensitive to it consuming less, wasting less, wanting less

Love and thanks :wave:

Swanny
28th March 2010, 16:55
Sorry Viking but as it has Ashtar, The Galactic Federation Of Light and Matthew listed in it it must be complete rubbish

samvado
28th March 2010, 17:07
why would you even post stuff like that - outrageous claims supported by exactly ZILCH credible sources (or any sources at all as far as I could google).

the october 14th ufo landing had more credibility.

viking
28th March 2010, 18:21
Swanny the predctable, I reckon deep down you have a soft spot fot the GFL....:fans:

Hey Sam...take a chill pill!...some folk enjoy reading this sort if info...

Besides its a positive message....

viking

Gita
28th March 2010, 18:32
My dear dear Viking, it never seizes to amaze me how you deal with your critics and how tolerant and kind you are in your responses. As you know I’m with Swanny on this one but my respect to you is relentless and I do appreciate all of your other posts and research you do. Much love to you my man – loving your attitude.x

ps - you iz right - it is a positive message.

Gita
28th March 2010, 18:33
Double post again - what is going on? Those double numbers are following me every where even on my posts!!!:wacko:

Daft Ada
28th March 2010, 18:55
Would be wonderful for all you folks over there if it were true, but quite frankly I think you have more chance of seeing a squadron of flying pigs go over your head :D

Swanny
28th March 2010, 18:55
Yea fair play to you Viking for posting the rubbish over and over again ;) hehe

Daft Ada
28th March 2010, 19:04
Double posted itself??

viking
28th March 2010, 19:04
Hey Daft...I've just looked out the window and look what I saw!!! Took a quick piccie...:cool:

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/flying-pigs.jpg

Swanny my mission is to take you aboard my ship..... ;)

Gita...thnx :o

viking

samvado
28th March 2010, 19:09
Swanny the predctable, I reckon deep down you have a soft spot fot the GFL....:fans:

Hey Sam...take a chill pill!...some folk enjoy reading this sort if info...

Besides its a positive message....

viking

I beg to differ. anything posted on this forum I expect to have *some* credibility.
Because of that (possibly imagined) feature I am part of it.
I dont want to see my time wasted by another one of those, and a waste of time it is.
I might have guessed by the poster, and I am willing to learn :-)

*** plus we have a JOKES section too ***

viking
28th March 2010, 19:12
:whistle: :peace:

Sam we all have choices....

viking

Daft Ada
28th March 2010, 19:18
Hey Daft...I've just looked out the window and look what I saw!!! Took a quick piccie... Guess it must be true then, Good luck on that one mate :D

stardustaquarion
28th March 2010, 19:39
Sorry Viking but as it has Ashtar, The Galactic Federation Of Light and Matthew listed in it it must be complete rubbish

You have a point Swanny

I see all these postings of the GLF as possitive cos it lightens our spirits as it is the forum's ongoing joke. I am gratefull to you both Viking and Swanny for your good work and oppinions :cheer2: :grouphug:

samvado
28th March 2010, 19:47
:whistle: :peace:

Sam we all have choices....

viking

yeah, but some I'd rather NOT have. To find out its rubbish I have to read it. the damage is done then, valuable time lost that I could have better spent by waiting on this darn slow forum software to respond ..

viking
28th March 2010, 19:59
the damage is done then, valuable time lost that I could have better spent by waiting on this darn slow forum software to respond ..

Truth always surfaces!

Keep on trucking....

viking

Wood
28th March 2010, 20:48
I think it is yet another attempt to disrupt the current order. It asks USA people to not pay taxes, mortgages and to cash all investments. That would break the system.
When I see these kind of messages I think NWO is behind. I believe they want a Big Brother type of society to emerge after chaos.

I think we need change but peaceful change. Just leave them behind instead of fighting them.

john.d
29th March 2010, 08:31
I think it is yet another attempt to disrupt the current order. It asks USA people to not pay taxes, mortgages and to cash all investments. That would break the system.
When I see these kind of messages I think NWO is behind. I believe they want a Big Brother type of society to emerge after chaos.

I think we need change but peaceful change. Just leave them behind instead of fighting them.

Yep , if everyone did that , they would have no power . Im always hopefull .

John

Swanny
29th March 2010, 08:33
Sam you need to chill out a bit mate. We are only having a laugh.
I know you're German but try not to take life so seriously :tongue1:

viking
29th March 2010, 09:19
I know you're German but try not to take life so seriously :tongue1:

LOL...

Perhaps he's had too much Reisling!!! ha ha

Hey Sam we love you really...And we love your cars!!

viking

JoshERTW
29th March 2010, 17:02
I had a dream in which I was told that a 10,000 year cycle was ending on the 29th-30th, and that something big would happen on these days. Wasn't sure if it was March or October though, and in the dream it was definitely something to do with earth changes rather than political stuff. I usually wouldn't put much stock in such things, but this weekend I dreamt that I ran into old co-workers, and after seeing them, I tried to drive home and my car crashed after going up a steep hill.

I ended up going home to visit family this weekend after the dream, and despite avoiding the aforementioned workplace, I ran into those same people at a random restaurant (we had actually planned to go to the one across the street that evening but they had no tables), and the following day driving home, the engine of my car died shortly after I got over a large hill (and luckily after getting off a major highway). I had been speaking to a friend about a movie he is writing about dreams minutes before we ran into the group of co-workers.

I've had a feeling something big was coming for a while now but don't like to post anything fear-based, but this dream validation is just too weird, I've had it a couple times before but never within such close time frame of the actual event. In the earth changes dream I did get the distinct impression that things were going to be alright, even though the "big" event was underway.

stardustaquarion
29th March 2010, 17:32
Hi Josh, the Hadron Collider is starting high energy "God Particle" hunt tomorrow http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/large-hadron-collider/7533737/Large-Hadron-Collider-to-start-high-energy-God-Particle-hunt.html

Love

Daft Ada
31st March 2010, 11:03
Yep, but we are all still here :D

viking
1st April 2010, 20:38
Grrrrr double trouble!!!! Post!!

viking
1st April 2010, 20:39
Hey check this out....Yes yes I know its Sorcha...but occasionally.....

There’s “something” coming folks and everyone knows it…except you. As to what that “something” is, we, nor anyone else, can tell you, but make no mistake about this; it is so beyond bad it is catastrophic and will change your life and this world forever.

Now the “everyone” I’m talking about who knows this are your leaders, top military officials the world over, and the heads of the most powerful bank, finance and industrial corporations…and those of us who even though we are on the “outside” have enough knowledge of what is going on in the “inside” to warn and prepare as many people who will listen as possible.

The reasons you aren’t being told about what is going to happen is because if everyone knew the truth our whole world would grind to a halt and then descend into chaos and anarchy, and that would be very bad for those preparing for our human races survival. And that wouldn’t be a good thing to happen at all.

No matter where you live, no matter what country you call home, there is one thing that defines everyone of you…the control over your life, freedom, finances, you name it, are with each passing day being more and more regulated and controlled.

From the schools your children go to that instead of educating them is instead teaching them how to be “good” prisoners; to your governments taking ever more control over your economies; to the growing Orwellian surveillance society where you are watched, tracked and monitored 24/7; and too many other things to mention…all are being done so that the elite classes can insure their survival and by the time you do find out what is really going on it will be too late.

Even though we, and others like us, know the truth of what is going to happen (and use are unique skill sets to let others know too) we aren’t really feared by these elites because frankly their propaganda power is considerably more persuasive than ours. After all, in the real world the Ark’s will always sail away into the flood with just a few humans on board because the masses refuse to believe the Noah’s because they are told they’re “nuts”…and if those in power say something, and keep repeating it over and over again, then it must be true. Right?

further reading...
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/indexfaraday.htm

viking

Humble Janitor
2nd April 2010, 07:39
I couldn't get past the hokiness of one of the posts, the part where someone's sending notice to governors.

I hope they enjoy the FBI surveillance they are getting. The governor of the state I'm in has beefed up his security detail.

Lyricus
5th April 2010, 21:42
Viking [MrJ], you know my thoughts on channelled messages especially after the Sheldan Nidle Light Chamber fiasco on the Planetary Activation Organisation page! In fact it was you my old friend that highlighted the suspicious nature of the update. Let none doubt your integrity.

I can't swallow this message though! The grand NESARA [it's gonna happen any day soon] talk is grating on me these days. Let me tell tell you -nothing is going to happen any time soon at least not within the next 6-12 months. I followed channelled messages for years and I've noticed of late that they've come full circle. Sheldan and Mike Quinsey are great examples of this. For any new comer to their work it would be seem magnificent and simply marvellous but to those seasoned purveyors of such work a patten is fast appearing!

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
5th April 2010, 21:47
nesara, david booth(sorcha faal) billy meir, GFL. 99% channeled(nsa direct to cranium communication tech) information. george green. the list is endless. its all pish!

Swanny
5th April 2010, 22:07
Anyone else notice how they make claim to any event that happens after it has happened?? :)

Lyricus
5th April 2010, 22:18
True, but as yet no Earth stopping cosmic, mass landing, dishing out of cold hard nesara cash has happened. If or when it does they're all be laying claim to the 'I told you so' post event posturing.

Swanny
5th April 2010, 22:24
Yea they cover their bases :)

anikohu
9th April 2010, 02:50
Dear Wiking! Thank you so much for the post- i was listening tha last saturday show and i was humboled,, than i was thinking couldbe true?
So i did more click here and there and i deside / i will belive this because of the INTENTION was so wonderful !!!!We need those good news even if it's fake. But , whatever is fake or true I think we can make it happened.. I 'm very supprised to see how little interest has this tread,,, I will keep looking for daily or weekly info abouth the " Restore America Plan" I hope you'll do the same. I can't wait to hear more about this very important event.' With Love To YOu ALl,, Aniko

freespirit
9th April 2010, 22:59
could someone elaborate on this 'big thing is going to happen'

anikohu
9th April 2010, 23:56
Just a reminder; http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/immidiate_goals.html#
Main stream media reaction; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHOpeb2elY
More about the plan ; http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=170375
I fund a very good information from last year with Tim Turner ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbE4E769838

Humble Janitor
10th April 2010, 06:43
Just more false promises? Check.
Hopes getting raised? Yep.
Cold, hard, tangible proof that something positive is going to happen? Nope.

Swami
10th April 2010, 07:55
Kerry Cassidy on whistleblower radio, 9the of april
http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=5519

The things that keep buzzing my head are:

Something with a ship in a Gulf near Italy and,
the mentioning of "7 days in May"

Then this info came my way:

A halo CME occurred on April 8th in conjunction with a B3.7 flare whose
peak time was around 03:25 UT.
Observations from the STEREO spacecraft indicate that the CME might be
Earth directed, with a possible arrival time at Earth on late April 10
or in the morning of April 11.
Geomagnetic storm from minor to major levels is possible.

http://www.sidc.be/products/presto/

Then this reached me....

Do not miss it...Jay Weidner (http://www.jayweidner.com/) on Coast2Coast on Monday, April 12th.

Of course i am an old fart and will use the streamlink and download the show on Tuesday....but i have some small idea of what will be forthcoming and so anticipate quite an exciting wave out and about in the wild from Monday night onward ->

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Dont ask me why but I have the "weird" feeling that these things are connected.... :confused:

Swanny
10th April 2010, 09:02
It's party time :cool:

Maybe

viking
10th April 2010, 09:16
Mmmm we'll see ... thanks for the info Swarmi...interesting!!

Hey Swanny how many times have you said its PARTY TIME!!!!

Suppose the party's got to start some time...:cheer2:

viking

viking
10th April 2010, 11:06
Kerry Cassidy on whistleblower radio, 9the of april
http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=5519

The things that keep buzzing my head are:

Something with a ship in a Gulf near Italy and,
the mentioning of "7 days in May"

Then this info came my way:

http://www.sidc.be/products/presto/

Then this reached me....

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

Dont ask me why but I have the "weird" feeling that these things are connected.... :confused:

Hey Swarmi...

further news... CME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj89GxEDbPQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=4hzZ4kU2Y5U&feature=sub

viking

stardustaquarion
10th April 2010, 12:11
Hey Viking, Kerry's interview is quite something!

Thank you for the link Swami

:grouphug:

Swami
10th April 2010, 12:24
Hey Swarmi...

further news... CME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj89GxEDbPQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=4hzZ4kU2Y5U&feature=sub

viking

Yep, Thx for the vid Viking

"Small" one though. I think we'll be entering the time that the CME's will increase tenfold due to cosmic magnetic storms pretty soon now......
Very interesting times indeed and I love it!!
Hope you all got your faradaycages ready to save your equipement.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl8nwWPQbts
Orginal by Purcifer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNoH6zjc9Q

E.M.P. from the motherin' sun
tore the digital down
dawn of the age of the innocent ones

the indigo children

analog time piece sky wide
sync (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suprachiasmatic_nucleus) to the ticker inside
move to the rhythm of the moon and tide

the indigo children
the indigo children
the indigo children
the indigo children

Sirius, Venus. and the lunar child
(get your life up untied)
giggle and the flames grow higher
dance in a circle around a central fire
(dance and laugh and love and learn. Grow higher)

the indigo children

wine, song, food and fire
clothe, shelter and seed

no more need for the old empire
when the indigo children come

Swanny
10th April 2010, 15:36
Hey Swanny how many times have you said its PARTY TIME!!!!

Lost count :) How many times has something been predicted that didn't happen :p

jcocks
10th April 2010, 15:49
Ok well who knows? But...

FACT : Obama is having a space summit at NASA on the 15th of April.

FACT : Richard Hoagland expects Obama to make some major announcements at this summit (read the latest article on his enterprisemission site for more info. Hoagland also goes into a lot of depth on a recent announcement regarding Phobos which was made by the European Space Agency recently... Granted this article was published on the 1st of April, but it hasn't been exposed as an april-fools day hoax yet...)....

Also, I have a gut feeling that major, positive things will really start happening from the middle of this year onwards as we hurtle towards 2012. I don't honestly think we have seen *NOTHING* yet!!!! I'm getting goosebumps as I write this, which usually means I'm onto something, but we'll see...

Love and light

Joel Cocks / Azarus Ankh'aa

bashi
10th April 2010, 17:16
Hi Swami, thanks for the alert.
But i think nothing is going to happen. Despite the fact that the series of CMEs lasted for several hours.
Here a part :

http://www.lmsal.com/solarsoft/latest_events_summary/gev_20100408_0230/gev_20100408_0230_lm.html

Why do i think so?
First: Because the main part of the CME will miss the Earth
Second: The speed of the bulk is ~300 km/sec while the rest is ~500 km/sec. This indicates a low level energetic event. Even with a high density, the Earths mag shield will not falter.
BTW the faraday stuff, is it for fun or are you serious?
anyhow the alert is good and i think you should keep it up.

Swami
10th April 2010, 17:43
The song was meant for the Sync-link and how we are connected with Nature, circadian rhythmicity. Not to scare anybody...:(

Yes, there are ways to protect your stuff with faraday-cages, silverfoil and cotton.
(Put a strip of foil on the floor, then a strip of cotton over it, put your electronica on it and start rolling and create a capacitor. Put that in a faraday-cage and GROUND the faraday-cage)

Good and cheap faraday-cages:
http://www.sietsma-armygoods.nl/kist4-big.jpg

I read somewhere that ALL Hummers are EMP-proof, commercial ones to. Cant find it back. It was a guy who build his own car with a hummer engine, Youtube-vid....

Here (http://www.unitedstatesaction.com/emp_and_faraday_cages.htm) more on faraday-cages

Swami
10th April 2010, 17:51
Cool "image" of the Sun

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/gallery/images/large/sunparts_prev.jpg

Productivemind
12th April 2010, 01:23
Viking, thank you for posting this information. I'm not sure if the channelers released it after they found it elsewhere, as I don't follow the GFL, but, I've been following this story since it was first exposed the 29th on ATS. Given that a lot of information is incorrect, I followed my gut and dug in deep in researching this group involved in the Restore America Plan. There have been many who have not done the research who cried Hoax to the story, but by golly I've found that it's true. All 50 governors have been served. Many state websites have made changes that were in the list of "orders" that were served. Lots of other behind-the -scenes actions are taking place. Yes, the alphabet soup guys have interviewed many of the members of this group. They are totally non-violent and want to restore things to the Constitution circa 1787, in a manner that does not disrupt society all at once. I've listened to the talkshoe radio programs with Tim Turner for the past couple of weeks. While I was very skeptical at first, I've found that Tim Turner has extensive knowledge of lawful ways of doing things peacefully. If I were one of the members, I wouldn't be NOT paying my mortgage or taxes, because as long as "the system" exists, they can and will enforce their laws and then I'd be homeless. I do however think that what they're attempting to do is a wonderful idea, and I would be on board in a heartbeat if it's taken seriously by those currently in charge. As to what I have learned about who runs what, I feel like the rich and powerful will find a way to block this movement, and possibly trump up charges against those involved. I remain hopeful and watchful. Keep us posted on what you find, and I'll do the same.

viking
12th April 2010, 11:44
Hey Thanks Productivemind ... yes keep us all posted with this....interesting times!!!

viking

stuart
12th April 2010, 12:11
viking . date line main stream media . official in us , openly says american people are creditors . huge things have most definitely started and good on u for posting . maybe others will open there eyes and minds soon .

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 19:17
the only problem with all this is the united states was sold around 1871 and the UNITED STATES is a corp, which means the people that live in the UNITED STATES are employees, you might look into that

THE eXchanger
15th April 2010, 21:44
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 23:42
lol ok have it your way, Slaves, it amounts to the same thing anyhow