PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Truth from the Weather Man!

Kristin
12th March 2013, 13:33
This is an interesting weather report found by the California Ground Crew. Refreshing, though brutally honest with regards to chemtrail spraying by the military. I wonder if he'll have a job next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQs7Wzf9N-k

From the Heart,
Kristin

Calz
12th March 2013, 13:44
*Sweet* http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snoozer_11.gif
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/zthinking2.gif

We should make an effort to follow up and see what happens and lend support if need be.

Fred Steeves
12th March 2013, 13:56
This guy in our own local Tampa market said something very similar a few years ago. He's still there, but no mention of that topic again so far as I know.

qc0TWVtozio

observer
12th March 2013, 14:01
How long can the Mass of Humanity endure?

Research Resources:

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES -
http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?w=4&c=4&p=14&n=1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

Aircrap dot org website -
http://aircrap.org/

HAARP - History Channel Documentry Part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ucpy1WYXY&feature=related

Chemtrails = Aircrap - SCARE1 - Anthony J Hilder -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmUCC7hXlE

Lifebringer
12th March 2013, 14:14
Yea! A real truth teller with courage in the right position to tell the people. Praise God for his courage to do this and protect his job, we need more like him. I notice he doesn't use the cartoon weather grid, like in the red states. They like the colors, I like looking at the land masses that are drying up in our nation. Those areas need rejuvenated soil and it's a job creator for centuries.

NO more wastelands!

william r sanford72
12th March 2013, 16:00
my good ol town of albia ia.and the farm here get blessed with chem trails about once a month sometimes more.we been keeping track for about 2 years...long befor we had internet.they make the sky look like a mead notebook..with a few x throw in for good measure.until we got online...we didnt know what the hell they were doing.

Fred Steeves
12th March 2013, 17:35
Sorry if this is off topic Kristin, but being it's a chemtrail thread, thought it a good place to share a little personal digging expedition I did just a couple days ago. For a couple or so years now I've been paying close attention when watching older movies or t.v. shows, to see if there are any big streaks across the sky in the background. Not too much thus far, but then again not a whole lot of sky shots in most movies. Gotta watch Point Break again.

So it's been bugging me that I can't remember myself if there were trails years ago, because I had no clue of them, and therefore didn't notice. Supposedly they started circa mid 90's, so I took about an hour to go through a whole bunch of our old photo albums dating back to the 70's, both mine and my lovely wife's. Nothin, zilch. I had figured that would be the case, but it's nice to see more evidence of such. A picture most certainly paints a thousand words. (LOL)

You know what's also surreal about this? Nobody notices, few people even look up at the sky any more. And when they do, they see nothing wrong with it, like my next door neighbor who is in her 60's two weeks ago. We were talking in the front yard, it was a heavy spraying day, and she pointed one out. "You see that plane trail up there"? I said yes, excited that she may know more than she's been letting on. But turned out it had just reminded her of something else, and the conversation turned right back to something frivolous. A true bite your lip moment. :tape2: But hey, atleast she looked up...:)

So I guess if most people don't even look up, they're not going to wonder how you can see two planes at the same general altitude, in the same area of the sky, same atmosphere, but one is leaving a trail, and one is not. Still waiting for a plausible explanation on that one, like I say at the end of this quick video I shot of that recently while out walking the dogs one evening.

QOzaX0l0V3A

conk
12th March 2013, 17:40
....Fred, I saw a video a year ago where someone uncovered a group of "hollywood types" that were doctoring old videos and TV commercials, etc. to paint in trails in the sky. Trying to make it appear as if it's always been this way.

Kristin
12th March 2013, 17:47
....Fred, I saw a video a year ago where someone uncovered a group of "hollywood types" that were doctoring old videos and TV commercials, etc. to paint in trails in the sky. Trying to make it appear as if it's always been this way.

That would be an interesting video to see Conk. I wonder if we can find it. Was it posted on this forum?

Fred, not off topic at all. I would be interested in seeing how these trails line up with military bases and also with UFO reports. I wouldn't be surprised by seeing a correlation.

From the Heart,
Kristin

conk
12th March 2013, 17:51

That would be an interesting video to see Conk. I wonder if we can find it. Was it posted on this forum?

Fred, not off topic at all. I would be interested in seeing how these trails line up with military bases and also with UFO reports. I wouldn't be surprosed by seeing a correlation.

From the Heart,
KristinDid not see it from here Kristin. I don't remember where I saw it, sorry.

And no Fred, I don't remember seeing these trails in the sky in old movies or TV. They are certainly a recent phenomenon.

A few years ago I pointed out some huge chemtrails to my neighbor. He barely acknowleged my concern. Now, 10 years later he told me he is no longer rolling his eyes, that something is up. Dang, how can they NOT notice?!

Calz
12th March 2013, 17:53
You know what's also surreal about this? Nobody notices, few people even look up at the sky any more.

I look up every day ... first thing I do going outdoors.

Have for many years.

The results from tests vary ... some constants ... yet some variables.

Ummm ... nothing we would regard as good for humanity unless we buy into the spin that this is protecting the planet???

Couple of things of interest:

1). If this was to protect the planet then why are there so very many images of chemtrail dispensing planes circling around again and again to cover cities ... or other images where they "turn on" the spray coming into a city then "turn off" as they are leaving???

2). In the midwest agricultural area of the USA they stopped spraying for around 6 weeks last summer ... coinciding with the drought in the biggest food producing area in the world.

Hmmmmmm.

Fred Steeves
12th March 2013, 18:02

Hmmmm. That's interesting conk, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me. I'd like to see some examples if you know of any. Only twice thus far have I seen something on an old flick. Once on a Little House On The Prairie episode (yes I like that show LOL), and the other at the 1:17 mark on this Spartacus clip.

FKCmyiljKo0

Kristin
12th March 2013, 18:12
This one is a fine example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdc6fXvnHw

Conk I did find a video related to what you spoke of, but it must not have been the same one. The one I found was about a modern commercial that was using old footage to sell a train line. In that one they do add a chemtrail, however, it was obviously for production value and nothing more nefarious then that.

From the Heart,
Kristin

aranuk
12th March 2013, 19:02
Sorry if this is off topic Kristin, but being it's a chemtrail thread, thought it a good place to share a little personal digging expedition I did just a couple days ago. For a couple or so years now I've been paying close attention when watching older movies or t.v. shows, to see if there are any big streaks across the sky in the background. Not too much thus far, but then again not a whole lot of sky shots in most movies. Gotta watch Point Break again.

So it's been bugging me that I can't remember myself if there were trails years ago, because I had no clue of them, and therefore didn't notice. Supposedly they started circa mid 90's, so I took about an hour to go through a whole bunch of our old photo albums dating back to the 70's, both mine and my lovely wife's. Nothin, zilch. I had figured that would be the case, but it's nice to see more evidence of such. A picture most certainly paints a thousand words. (LOL)

You know what's also surreal about this? Nobody notices, few people even look up at the sky any more. And when they do, they see nothing wrong with it, like my next door neighbor who is in her 60's two weeks ago. We were talking in the front yard, it was a heavy spraying day, and she pointed one out. "You see that plane trail up there"? I said yes, excited that she may know more than she's been letting on. But turned out it had just reminded her of something else, and the conversation turned right back to something frivolous. A true bite your lip moment. :tape2: But hey, atleast she looked up...:)

So I guess if most people don't even look up, they're not going to wonder how you can see two planes at the same general altitude, in the same area of the sky, same atmosphere, but one is leaving a trail, and one is not. Still waiting for a plausible explanation on that one, like I say at the end of this quick video I shot of that recently while out walking the dogs one evening.

QOzaX0l0V3A

Hi Fred I like the sound of your voice! This is the first time I've heard it. BTW I sound a wee bit like Sean Connery. He is from the same city as I.

Stan

Kristin
13th March 2013, 00:53
Stan,

Now that is off topic! LOL

Hi Fred I like the sound of your voice! This is the first time I've heard it. BTW I sound a wee bit like Sean Connery. He is from the same city as I.

Stan

Just kidding... shall I start calling Fred "Sean"? ;)

In Humour,
Kristin

ghostrider
13th March 2013, 02:36
This is an interesting weather report found by the California Ground Crew. Refreshing, though brutally honest with regards to chemtrail spraying by the military. I wonder if he'll have a job next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQs7Wzf9N-k

From the Heart,
Kristin

love it, he says I was in the air force and that's exactly what they do with chaff and chemtrail planes ...

ghostrider
13th March 2013, 02:42
This one is a fine example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdc6fXvnHw

Conk I did find a video related to what you spoke of, but it must not have been the same one. The one I found was about a modern commercial that was using old footage to sell a train line. In that one they do add a chemtrail, however, it was obviously for production value and nothing more nefarious then that.

From the Heart,
Kristin

call me crazy, but they make a cloud , it flows naturally to an area, I wonder it bounce haarp off the cloud to the ground and make earthquakes happen ??? using the cloud as a sort of relay ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Stan,

Now that is off topic! LOL

Stan

Just kidding... shall I start calling Fred "Sean"? ;)

In Humour,
Kristin
007Fred ... licensed to thrill ...

Shamz
13th March 2013, 02:53
So I went to my beloved homeland - India- this Jan - and guess what - there was no sign of any chemtrails or planes flying over your skies every 5 frikkin mins. Skies were as blue as you can imagine.

Granted that the state my parents live in has 50 odd cities and only 3-4 local airports -- so less air-traffic in general. But there are many military airports and air-strips... so if they want it they can also easily do it.

So its only these most developed and most advance nations in the world, that reward their citizens with Chemtrails.

Peace and Love to all

JohnEAngel
13th March 2013, 03:23
here is a chemtrail map that i believe is based on viewer response. it's interesting to note where activity is prominent and where it is not.

http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=6ezm256lg5p&color=ff0000&m=0

and hats off to the weathermen who are not slaves to the illusion.

Carmody
13th March 2013, 04:43
Chemtrails may be an attempt to dumb westerners down enough so that they burn their way out of the problem situation that they are in, instead of lifting themselves out.

Just at thought.

Freed Fox
13th March 2013, 04:53
It's not about dumbing people down. That's what pop culture is for.

kXUaI718yJs

Thanks to treeman.

ThePythonicCow
13th March 2013, 06:41
So its only these most developed and most advance nations in the world, that reward their citizens with Chemtrails.
That suggests that chemtrails are not some legitimate global effort to protect us from an incoming astronomical or off world alien danger, but rather some (likely less legitimate) effort by the bastards in power trying to control or weaken certain nations (such as my good old US of A).

Anchor
13th March 2013, 08:50

He did not refer to chemtrails once in that piece.

I am not sure how this was an admission of anything - he talked about chaff, radar defeating material.

Nick Matkin
13th March 2013, 11:57

He did not refer to chemtrails once in that piece.

I am not sure how this was an admission of anything - he talked about chaff, radar defeating material.

Just what I was thinking. The weather guy knew what he was talking about. He said "CHAFF", not chemicals, but pieces of aluminium, or metallised plastic strips for confusing radar. First used in WWII by the British against the German radar - or was it the other way around...?

Presumably the US military use chaff to test radar, or try out new designs of chaff.

Anyone still not understanding what chaff is, look it up. Google is your friend...

(This is yet another example of an important subject being degraded by confusing basic facts. Sometimes done accidentally, but sometimes done deliberately to discredit and confuse an argument. Beware...)

Nick.

Kristin
13th March 2013, 14:12
Interesting, I thought that they were perhaps the same thing. So you are saying that chemtrails are different then chaff. Does chaff leave the same cloud cover as a chemtrail? Can you visually see the difference when both are being sprayed? What are those differences in chemical composition? What are the similarities? Also, are both being done at the same time?

From the Heart,
Kristin

Kristin
13th March 2013, 14:21
It's not about dumbing people down. That's what pop culture is for.

kXUaI718yJs

Thanks to treeman.

This is an excellent post Freed Fox. Thank you. Listening right now.
From the Heart,
Kristin

WhiteFeather
13th March 2013, 14:29
Lets not forget the programing that NASA wants to instill to our children about the new cloud formations. Aka Chemtrail Clouds.

NASA (Never A Straight Answer) has so conveniently contributed to public education for years. Ohh How Nice Of Them. http://science-edu.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/cldchart.html

In 2007, they developed a cloud chart purportedly to help children understand clouds. Unfortunately, this chart is loaded with disinformation. Specifically, this cloud chart teaches children that persistent chemtrails are natural clouds. It also teaches that artificial clouds which form during non-persistent chemtrail spraying are natural.

Let's take a look at NASAs contribution to Education below.

"He who controls education, controls history"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80lSUPy_77g&feature=player_embedded

Eram
13th March 2013, 15:09

It never stops bugging me too Fred.

The chemtrail issue is one of those things that is really in our face (if true), so this is something that would be easy to find evidence for in my opinion.

When my sister and me where children (about 7 and 9 years old), we used to play a game that involved looking at the size of a contrail from passing airplanes and I can't remember ever seeing contrails that where longer then about 20 times the length of a plane.
We lived in an apartment with a big wall size window from the living room with a view on the skyline of out town.
We played this game all the time when we where bored and I'm pretty certain that I never saw the trails then that we can witness these days.

There is this website where you can look up the exact airplane (number etc) of airplanes that are passing bye, so you know which company it is.
It even states the name of the pilots I think.

Last summer, I have watched the skies sometimes with my laptop nearby so i could look up there immediately when I saw a chemtrail-like trail forming in the sky.
Every time, there was a commercial airplane attached to the forming of such a trail, so if chemtrailing is for real.... it must involve commercial airplanes as well, which makes it all more complicated if you think about the number of people who are involved and see things that are not for public eyes.

I have a friend from childhood, who is now chief maintenance for KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines) and I contacted him some years ago about this phenomenon.
He doesn't believe in it and if commercial airplanes do chemtrailing he would certainly know about it, because he sees the planes inside and out all the time.
He probably thinks I'm a nutter ever since I brought this up :) and he's true ofcourse.

In the end... I'm still not 100% convinced chemtrails are for real, but I'm farily certain that trails like that didn't exist when I was a kid.

Kristin
13th March 2013, 15:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrPiK2pROg

Michael J Murphy on talk radio "Chemtrails, New Information"

Michael is the producer of "What in the World are They Spraying".

From the Heart,
Kristin

william r sanford72
13th March 2013, 15:23

Fred, not off topic at all. I would be interested in seeing how these trails line up with military bases and also with UFO reports. I wouldn't be surprised by seeing a correlation.

From the Heart,
Kristin

we saw a heavy increase after crazy tons of ufo activty...But....i wasnt looking up like i do now.so honestly dont know for sure...and if its chaf etc..then there should be enough in the albia iowa area to block radar without spraying for the next year or so..

golden lady
13th March 2013, 16:04
I'm always looking up and it seems to me that there are more days with abnormal skies than there are not. They also seem to favour spraying at sunrise and sunset.

I've also noticed that on many tv programmes these days, there are chemtrails in the background. It's as though they are trying to normalise it !

I'm sure the sun is whiter than it used to be too.

Kristin
13th March 2013, 16:18
Interesting Facts:

"CHEMTRAILS & Aviation Expert Mark McCandlish DELIVERS the FACTS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF1dRiqrR1Y

This interview has more of the meat and potatoes that I was looking for.

From the Heart,
Kristin

I just finished listening to this interview and I must say HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Highwhistler
15th March 2013, 08:50
Interesting photo from this morning's home page of Spaceweather.com (http://www.spaceweather.com) showing Comet Pan-STARRS and a jet spraying chemtrails in the same shot: