PDA

View Full Version : Where there's 'smoke' there must be fire!

kreagle
13th March 2013, 18:29
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/newpope_20130313_142026.jpg

God help us 'all',....we're going to need it!

SilentFeathers
13th March 2013, 18:33
I was watching the white smoke billow out on there live webcam and it sure looked like a demon or ghost in the smoke, it looked like it was almost a ball of light like and "blinking" or pulsating....weird...

If I wasn't hallucinating perhaps others saw it too and will put it on youtube...

Lone Bean
13th March 2013, 18:38
how....{{yawn}}.....exciting.....:bored:

kreagle
13th March 2013, 18:47
I was watching the white smoke billow out on there live webcam and it sure looked like a demon or ghost in the smoke, it looked like it was almost a ball of light like and "blinking" or pulsating....weird...

If I wasn't hallucinating perhaps others saw it too and will put it on youtube...

Personally brother, I don't have to look at the 'smoke' to see the demon. It's been pretty obvious to me for a long, long, time! It would be interesting to 'see' what you are talking about, though, so I'm sure that someone will 'capture' this on Youtube for all of us to see, as you have indicated. However,....the 'demon' has been around, a long, long, time concerning Catholicism, going all the way back to it's early inception of approximately 30 A.D. and especially around 325 A.D. when they conducted business at the Council of Nicaea.

Kristin
13th March 2013, 18:59
Though this is so strange and sad for me to watch the sheeple, here it is only a minute or two ago from the NYTimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIbDKrnMAHI

Now we wait for who. I may add it's March 13th, 2013

From the Heart,
Kristin

Kristin
13th March 2013, 19:08
Here is a link to the live Vatican coverage. It will be announced within the hour if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vatican

SilentFeathers
13th March 2013, 19:09
I'm watching the Vatican live web cam and it just switched to a basketball game????? Guess Dennis Rodmann is the next Pope!

Kristin
13th March 2013, 19:11
I'm watching the Vatican live web cam and it just switched to a basketball game????? Guess Dennis Rodmann is the next Pope!

LOL!!! :rapture: Perhaps the new pope went up in the rapture!

wegge
13th March 2013, 19:14
weird eyes of the announcer

Snookie
13th March 2013, 19:15
Wonder who the poor bugger is. That is one job I wouldn't take for all the tea in China!

DeBron
13th March 2013, 19:20
And the Pope is : : : : : Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Taking the name Pope Francis I. Looks like a lot of people were wrong about who it would be.

Except a certain few stating he was the runner up in the previous election.

EsmaEverheart
13th March 2013, 19:24

LMSO! You crack me up!

Hermite
13th March 2013, 19:28
That was s surprise. From Argentina. They keep calling him pastoral. Guess they needed someone to lead the sheep.

Kristin
Well, he's off to a rough start, couldn't say all the words... but there you go. New Pope.

4evrneo
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/new-pope-2013-catholic-church-has-pope-white-smoke-rises-88817.html

says here its Argentine Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio

oops someone beat me to it :)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2013, 19:31
Jorge Mario Bergoglio becomes first South American pope
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/jorge_mario_bergoglio_argentin.html#incart_flyout_news

By Mike Frassinelli/The Star-Ledger
on March 13, 2013 at 3:14 PM, updated March 13, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, a 76-year-old Argentine cardinal from Buenos Aires, has been selected as the 266th leader of the Roman Catholic Church. He will go by the papal name Francis.

Bergoglio is the first pope ever elected from South America and the first Jesuit to hold the position. He was chosen by a conclave of cardinals after two days of secretive discussions and voting.

Bergoglio was ordained in December 1969 and was the Jesuit provincial for Argentina beginning in 1973, then rector of the Philosophical and Theological Faculty of San Miguel from 1980 to 1986. After finishing his doctoral dissertation in Germany, he returned to Argentina to serve as a confessor and spiritual director in Cordoba, according to the press office of the Holy See. He was elevated to cardinal in February 2001 by Pope John Paul II.

The Associated Press reported that he was the son of Italian immigrants, and a doctrinal conservative known for his warm personality. The first Jesuit pope, he has spent most of his life teaching and leading priests in Latin America, which has the largest share of Catholics in the world, according to the AP.

His biographer, Sergio Rubin, told the AP about the new pontiff's humble personality.

"It's a very curious thing: When bishops meet, he always wants to sit in the back rows," Rubin said. "This sense of humility is very well seen in Rome."

CNN once reported that he took public transportation instead of chauffeured limousines.

POPE FRANCIS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Bergoglio first pope born in either America!

Francis (Latin: Franciscus; born Jorge Mario Bergoglio; December 17, 1936) is the 266th pope of the Catholic Church, elected on March 14, 2013, and taking the papal name of Francis,[1] after St. Francis of Assisi. [2] He is the first Pope born in the Americas.

Prior to his election, he served as an Argentine cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He has served as the Archbishop of Buenos Aires since 1998. He was elevated to the cardinalate in 2001.

johnf
13th March 2013, 19:36
So actually of italian descent, lol.
Another old white guy.

SilentFeathers
13th March 2013, 19:38
Now we wait for who. I may add it's March 13th, 2013

From the Heart,
Kristin

Says on the wiki page March 14th???? is it the 14th in Rome right now??

Kiforall
13th March 2013, 19:38
That's the Falklands sorted then.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2013, 19:39
Yes it's the 14th in Rome, duh LOL!

omg.

Snookie
13th March 2013, 19:45
From the sounds of it, this shoots down Fr Malachi Martin's prediction of this pope being "Peter the Roman" unless I'm missing something.

Fred Steeves
13th March 2013, 19:45

Maybe that, combined with the throngs of people providing the energy for this ancient ritual, is why Carmina Burana keeps going through my head. Perfect background music, and this video tells the tale.

AP_CSQgBPpQ

sheme
13th March 2013, 19:51
Rejoice- the paradigm shift has started.

Valle
13th March 2013, 19:54
He is a holy warrior, a jesuit.. with a sun and a pentagram at his coat of arm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Jorge_Mario_Bergoglio.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Bergoglio

ThePythonicCow
13th March 2013, 19:58
Yes it's the 14th in Rome, duh LOL!

omg.
At the time when you made your post, the time in Rome was:

8:39 PM
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 (CET)
Time in Rome, Italy

sheme
13th March 2013, 19:59
Let us place this man in the sacred circle and send him our love and good will, peace and light to him, his burden is a heavy one.

vje2
13th March 2013, 20:03
No, is not the 14th, still is the 13th (21:02 pm) as I write

Fred Steeves
13th March 2013, 20:04
let us place this man in the sacred circle

Not so much. :no:

SilentFeathers
13th March 2013, 20:04
Goes to show ya that you can't also believe what they write in Wikipedia

ADDED Wiki just changed there page to "elected on the 13th", it did say the 14th a few minutes ago.

kreagle
13th March 2013, 20:08

LMSO! You crack me up!

I really believe that Dennis Rodmann would be 'just as qualified' to be their next Pope. Biblical authenticity, ( and adherence), has never seemed to be a particular 'sticking point' for them, anyway, has it? Of course,...with 'that' said,....perhaps I owe Dennis Roddmann an apology for slandering him! Sorry, Dennis!

Snookie
13th March 2013, 20:09
Goes to show ya that you can't also believe what they write in Wikipedia

ADDED Wiki just changed there page to "elected on the 13th", it did say the 14th a few minutes ago.

They must have changed it, as it now says March 13.

kreagle
13th March 2013, 20:22
let us place this man in the sacred circle

Not so much. :no:

I, wholeheartedly, agree Fred! They, themselves, elected to 'hop out of that circle' at their inception date, around 30 A.D., and have branched out, further and further, from that 'sacred circle' ever since then. When they deliberately elected to alter the 'original' Church's doctrines, ( as taught specifically by the Apostles), at their Council of Nicaea, in 325 A.D., they permanently sealed the fact that they were, indeed, way out of line from the Divine design of God for His Church.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th March 2013, 20:30
I assumed the 14th in Wikipedia was correct, whoops.

:P

Metaphor
13th March 2013, 20:41
Youre all WRONG!!! Its all disinfo. :cool:
THIS is the new pope:
http://italychronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/berlusc.jpg

Maunagarjana
13th March 2013, 20:46
The first Jesuit Pope? I can't wait to hear what Cobra has to say about this. He should have a field day with it. He says the leadership of the Jesuits are the "physical Archons". Cobra is heading to Rome right now apparently:

"Cobra New Society Conference in Rome

This will be the first New Society Conference ever. It will be held in Rome from March 15th to March 17th. Rome is an ancient city which holds the key to the control of quarantine Earth and also the key to the planetary liberation. We will come to Rome to unlock the second of those keys and assist in the liberation of the planet. This will be the first New Society conference by Cobra ever. The purpose of this conference is to create the foundation of the new society that will be created after the Event. It will be a working conference with the focus on manifesting the changes we all want to see happening. If you want to be one of the leaders, simply choose yourself and join us! We will be building a new world!"

steveofengland
13th March 2013, 21:09
From the sounds of it, this shoots down Fr Malachi Martin's prediction of this pope being "Peter the Roman" unless I'm missing something.

This is true, just what I was thinking. Looks like there will be more waiting!

chancy
13th March 2013, 21:12
His biographer, Sergio Rubin, told the AP about the new pontiff's humble personality.
"It's a very curious thing: When bishops meet, he always wants to sit in the back rows," Rubin said. "This sense of humility is very well seen in Rome."

Hello Everyone: I found this a great few sentences....Don't think it's too curious
because when I go to church along with quite a few others I like to sit on the back row also. I don't think it's for the same reason.....
chancy

Kristin
13th March 2013, 22:38
Just about 1am they made the announcement... so perhaps they tucked in a 13 on the sly without us knowing before hand, LOL... it's all pontification, pun intended.

ghostrider
13th March 2013, 23:08
Good , now can we get back to hiding where the money goes ...

eva08
13th March 2013, 23:27
Quoted from wiki:
Francis (Latin: Franciscus; born Jorge Mario Bergoglio; 17 December 1936) is the 266th[2][3] and current pope of the Catholic Church, elected on 13 March 2013. In that role, he is both the leader of the Catholic Church and Sovereign of the Vatican City State. From 1998 until his election as pope, he served as the Archbishop of Buenos Aires, and was created cardinal in 2001 by Pope John Paul II. Francis speaks Spanish (his mother tongue), Italian, and German fluently.[4]
Francis is the first Jesuit and the first from the Americas to be elected Pope. He is the first non-European pope in 1200 years.[5]

seeker/reader
13th March 2013, 23:55
--------------

Deega
13th March 2013, 23:57

Thanks Kreagle, when you say ''God helps us 'all', it reminds me of a movie (true story) of two conflicting Virginia Families (can't remember their name though - in 18??) where one Father of a family was always parying, invoking 'God help' in his fight with the other family.

And unfortunately, it was as if God was not listening to his request, he had some of his family members killed, another one went in prostitution, his wife was sent into a mental institution, and still he was praying, invoking God to the rescue.

I hope that this pope will be able to do something for his church, the problems are to wide and far, and unfortunately, from what I have heard on the news, he is a conservative, what a task ahead, also, he seems to be ill health.

IMHO, we have to rely on ourselves at most often time if not all the time.

jagman
14th March 2013, 00:09

Thanks Kreagle, when you say ''God helps us 'all', it reminds me of a movie (true story) of two conflicting Virginia Families (can't remember their name though - in 18??)
where one Father of a family was always parying, invoking 'God help' in his fight with the other family.

And unfortunately, it was as if God was not listening to his request, he had some of his family members killed, another one went in prostitution, his wife was sent into a mental institution, and still he was praying, invoking God to the rescue.

I hope that this pope will be able to do something for his church, the problems are to wide and far, and unfortunately, from what I have heard on the news, he is a conservative, what a task ahead, also, he seems to be ill health.

IMHO, we have to rely on ourselves at most often time if not all the time.

What is Hatfield & Mccoy

Mark
14th March 2013, 00:19
And Jagman wins final jeopardy!

This is what Tom Horn of raidernewsupdate (http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/) is saying in regards to recent events:

This is a rush script from Raiders News Update and we’ll be able to give you more information as we analyze this fantastic fulfillment of prophecy.

1. To start with, remember as we have told audiences repeatedly, the only thing needed to fulfill the Prophecy of the Popes would be a Cardinal of Italian descent and the new Pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio is the son of Italian parents (Roman).

2. Even more important is that he is the first Jesuit Pope ever (or at least for a very long time, we are researching this) and this is a VERY important aspect of the prediction in our book because we said the name "Petrus Romanus" from the prophecy "implies this pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world" (Petrus Romanus pgs 437-438). Concerning the Jesuits, their order was organized "to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the
successor of Peter..."

Also note this from Wikipedia:

The 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus convened on 5 January 2008 and elected Fr. Adolfo Nicolás as the new Superior General on 19 January 2008. A month after, the Pope (Benedict) received members of the General Congregation and urged them to "to continue on the path of this mission in full fidelity to your original charism" and asked them to reflect so as "to rediscover the fullest meaning of your characteristic 'fourth vow' of obedience to the Successor of Peter." For this, he told them to "adhere totally to the Word of God and to the Magisterium's task of preserving the integral truth and unity of Catholic doctrine." This clear identity, according to the Pope, is important so that "many others may share in your ideals and join you effectively and enthusiastically." The Congregation responded with a formal declaration titled "With New Fervor and Dynamism, the Society of Jesus Responds to the Call of Benedict XVI", whereby they confirmed the Society's fidelity to the Pope.

As a Jesuit, Bergoglio also makes the perfect Pope to fulfill our second book's (Exo-Vaticana) Chardinian Jesuit predictions who have been secretly arguing in favor of a coming an alien savior (MUCH MORE ON THAT WITH THE BOOK RELEASE NEXT WEEK).

Also note this Pope was elected on 3-13-13 at 8:13 (phenomenally occult numerology) Vatican time while specifically on this date (13th) Pan-STARRS (Pan-demonium, all the demons) appeared close to the moon, even silhouetting it according to SPACE.com stargazing columnist Geoff Gaherty, an astronomer with the Starry Night Education night sky software company.

jagman
14th March 2013, 00:23
The media keeps repeating how the pope is so good and smart, he rides the bus & he can cook his own meals.My 12 year old does the same thing lol
sorry about the joke carry on

Cheyne
14th March 2013, 00:50
Just thought I'd post the Jesuit Oath,one scary document..and also a link that "debunks" that version.
The Jesuit Order
The Society of Jesus (Jesuits)

The complete Oath of Extreme Induction

Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354, made public in 1883. This oath is still in effect, and is still
used today.

The Jesuit order, otherwise known as the Society of Jesus (S.J.), has been the military enforcement arm of the Catholic Church since it was first founded by Ignatius of Loyola of Spain in 1534 during the reign of Pope Paul III, ostensibly to combat Protestant heresy. And while many feel that the Jesuits are only a sub-order of the Roman Catholic Church and are merely seekers and disseminators of knowledge, they have a much darker history that many people do not know about.

And while much can be said of the Jesuit Order, and much has been written, the oath speaks not only for itself, but speaks much of the Roman Catholic Church that has used and still uses the Jesuits for it's purposes while knowing full well the contents of the oath they bind themselves under. The Roman Catholic Church, while professing to holiness and claiming that there is no salvation outside of the Church, still harbors the Jesuit Order and commands them explicitly.

Below is the complete Oath of Extreme Induction taken by each Jesuit Priest upon his induction into the command ranks of the Jesuit Order, found in the Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354, made public in 1883. This oath is still in effect, and is still used today.

On an interesting note, we often see the letters INRI on crosses and crucifixes, and are told that it represents the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeum" or "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews", the Latin words that Pilate had written on a placard and nailed above Jesus' head at the crucifixion. However, as you will see below, the Jesuits use a far different set of words with the same letters. This invites the question, "Which is the real meaning of the 'I.N.R.I.' that we see displayed today?"

INDUCTION AND EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS

When a Jesuit novice is about to be inducted into the higher levels of the Order, he kneels on a red cross before the Superior of the Order. Before him are two flags, the familiar yellow and white flag of the papacy, and the black flag with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, the flag of the Jesuit Order. On the Jesuit flag is written the words, IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOS. (It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical kings, governments, or rulers.) The Superior of the Order hands the novice a small black crucifix which he presses to his heart, and the Superior then presents to the novice a dagger. The novice grasps the bare blade and presses the point to his heart. The Superior, still holding the hilt of the dagger then speaks to the novice.

Superior
My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a Reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among the Protestants, generally to be a Protestant; and obtaining their confidence to seek even to preach from their pulpits and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and to descend so low as to become a Jew among the Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.

You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces and states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly in concert with your brother Jesuit, who may be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected; only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and in the judiciaries councils of state, and to "be all things to all men," for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.

You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as a coadjutor, confessor and priest, but you have not been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work, and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your Order and your allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me.

I, M---------- N----------, Now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and the sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola, in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Viceregent and is the true and only Head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed.

Therefore, to the utmost of my power, I shall and will defend this doctrine and his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority, and all adherents in the regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome.

I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare that the doctrines of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable, and they themselves damned and to be damned who will not forsake the same.

I do further declare that I will help, assist and advise all or any of his
Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their
pretended powers, regal or otherwise.

I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume any religion heretical, for the propagating of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents counsels' from time to time, as they may entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred convent.

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, (perinde ac cadaver,) but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, without murmuring or repining, and
will be submissive in all things commanded to me.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, nor sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, spoil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race.

That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poinard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to do so by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all of my
coporeal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul to be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever.

All of which I, M------ N------, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed Sacrament, which I am about to receive, to perform and on my part to receive inviolably; and do call all of the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness these my real intentions to keep this my oath.

In testimony hereof I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the
Eucharist, and witness the same further, with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy convent.

Superior
You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism
necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.

In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another make the
ordinary sign of the cross as any Roman Catholic would; then one crosses his wrists, the palms of his hands open, the other crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; then the first with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with his right hand makes the motion of cutting with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first.

The first then says Iustum; the other answers Necar; the first then says Reges. The other answers Impios. The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name JESU will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers.

Q: From where do you come?
A: From the bends of the Jordan, from Calvary, from the Holy Sepulchre, and lastly from Rome.

Q: Whom do you serve?
A: The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.

Q: Who commands you?
A: The successor of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.

Q: Who received you?
A: A venerable man with white hair.

Q: How?
A: With a naked dagger, I kneeling on a cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred Order.

Q: Did you take an oath?
A: I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex or condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my superiors in all things without hesitation or murmuring.

Q: Will you do that?
A: I will.

Q: How do you travel?
A: In the bark of Peter the fisherman.

Q: Whither do you travel?
A: To the four quarters of the globe.

Q: For what purpose?
A: To obey the orders of my General and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oath.

Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Viceregent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated.

This link,from a christian source,says it's nonsense.

http://www.victorclaveau.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm

And as usual..I'm left confused :confused:

kreagle
14th March 2013, 01:19
And as usual..I'm left confused :confused:

Friend,....that's 'exactly' where the Vatican wants 'everyone to be',....in a 'state of confusion',...spiritually 'uneducated',....and 'blindly dedicated' to them!

In 'other' words,......'business as usual!'

Eyes better be open, my dear friends!

Love and Peace,.....your brother, friend, and servant,.......kreagle

sigma6
14th March 2013, 01:30

Maybe that, combined with the throngs of people providing the energy for this ancient ritual, is why Carmina Burana keeps going through my head. Perfect background music, and this video tells the tale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP_CSQgBPpQ

Love that music too, reminds me of one of my fave all time Movies... Excalibur (Directed by John Boorman)

3GItWFkKXQg

But I should add my real comment, All I see is smoke and mirrors... I wonder if there will a grand underground battle between White Dragon Ninjas assisted by the 00 unit vs the Vatican Assassins... That might make a great movie too
:evil:

I wonder too, if they nuked the Vatican, would they still have secret alternative headquarters. I am guessing they would

K1MuvvS_xSw

panopticon
14th March 2013, 02:05
So, some of the links to Malachy's prophecy, concerning Peter the Roman, include:

Pope Francis is a Jesuit.
According to Catholics the Church was founded on the rock (petros) so pontiff's are all representatives of Simon/Peter, the rock (there are debates as to whether it was petros [interpreted as Peter] or petra [some say this represents Jesus as it means bed rock] but I'm using the traditional Catholic interpretation as Malachy was a Catholic).
Also he's from Buenos Aires, which was initially founded by Pedro de Mendoza (Pedro is Peter in Spanish and he was a Catholic).
Francis of Assisi ol' man was named Peter...

The Catholic Church is in decline in the West and the move to a Latin American Pontiff is a better reflection of the world wide congregation.

Whether there will be any changes under Pope Francis (eg. to the many conservative positions of the Church [doubtful given his history], the way the Church works with different countries policia/legislature in regards to child abuse by clergy and the many financial allegations [from misuse to laundering]) only time will tell.

Hopefully the new head pontiff's history of working with the poor and being less removed from his congregation will be encouraged as the new norm. At least then those many Catholics living in the so-called 3rd world (those who are in slums and extreme poverty) would be given hope by a clergy that works amongst them.

I doubt much will change as, by its nature, the Catholic Church is very conservative and since its inception was about the centralisation of money, control and power. My hope, of course, is that more people will move away from this ancient belief system but while they hold onto it may they at least have no harm done to them.

-- Pan

jagman
14th March 2013, 02:28
The popes new ring depicts St. Peter...
http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/daytime/dint-popes-ring-secrets-revealed-192812449.html

sigma6
14th March 2013, 02:33
I heard that 40% of Roman Catholics are in South America, and someone asked "I wonder why?" and someone else said, "because they don't have TV" humourous, but there was an element of truth to it...

Interesting points, it's sounds like there is a bit of a retreat and regrouping strategy going on here. They must have taken a hit, to run to the country with the most 'dedicated' (as in blind to the real truth) Roman Catholic demographic. Dare I say it, are they feeling 'vulnerable'?

Another thing came to mind was the South American Nazi faction.

panopticon
14th March 2013, 03:09
Hehehe.
I just read that Nicolas Maduro (the Venezuelan politician) said that Chavez influenced the conclaves outcome.
:angel:

Venezuela's acting president says late leader Hugo Chavez may have influenced Jesus in the decision to opt for a Latin American pope.
Nicolas Maduro says Chavez "ascended to the heights and is face-to-face with Christ" and may have influenced the choice.

"Something influenced the choice of a South American pope, someone new arrived at Christ's side and said to him: Well, it seems to us South America's time has come," he said.

"[Chavez] may also call a constitutional assembly in Heaven at any moment to change the church on Earth so the people, the pure people of Christ, may govern the world."
Source (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-14/chavez-swung-papal-race-from-heaven/4572336).

:rofl:

seeker/reader
14th March 2013, 04:11
-----------------

sigma6
14th March 2013, 04:13
Business as usual right in your face:

Holy See had purchased a €23 million (£21 million) share of a Rome apartment block that houses Europe’s biggest gay sauna.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/as-cardinals-gather-to-elect-pope-catholic-officials-break-into-a-sweat-over-news-that-priests-share-23m-building-with-huge-gay-sauna-8529670.html

A day ahead of the papal conclave, faces at the scandal-struck Vatican were even redder than usual after it emerged that the Holy See had purchased a €23 million (£21 million) share of a Rome apartment block that houses Europe’s biggest gay sauna.

The senior Vatican figure sweating the most due to the unlikely proximity of the gay Europa Multiclub is probably Cardinal Ivan Dias, the head of the Congregation for Evangelisation of Peoples, who is due to participate in tomorrow’s election at the Sistine Chapel.

This 76-year-old “prince of the church” enjoys a 12-room apartment on the first-floor of the imposing palazzo, at 2 Via Carducci, just yards from the ground floor entrance to the steamy flesh pot. There are 18 other Vatican apartments in the block, many of which house priests.

kreagle
14th March 2013, 04:49
Business as usual right in your face:

Holy See had purchased a €23 million (£21 million) share of a Rome apartment block that houses Europe’s biggest gay sauna.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/as-cardinals-gather-to-elect-pope-catholic-officials-break-into-a-sweat-over-news-that-priests-share-23m-building-with-huge-gay-sauna-8529670.html

A day ahead of the papal conclave, faces at the scandal-struck Vatican were even redder than usual after it emerged that the Holy See had purchased a €23 million (£21 million) share of a Rome apartment block that houses Europe’s biggest gay sauna.

The senior Vatican figure sweating the most due to the unlikely proximity of the gay Europa Multiclub is probably Cardinal Ivan Dias, the head of the Congregation for Evangelisation of Peoples, who is due to participate in tomorrow’s election at the Sistine Chapel.

This 76-year-old “prince of the church” enjoys a 12-room apartment on the first-floor of the imposing palazzo, at 2 Via Carducci, just yards from the ground floor entrance to the steamy flesh pot. There are 18 other Vatican apartments in the block, many of which house priests.

Simply more 'corrupt fruit from a completely corrupt tree', my dear friend!

Luke 6:43-45 (KJV)

43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Tell me, brother,....just when has their 'produce' ever varied?,.....yet 'multitudes' continue to 'sink their teeth' into it's 'rottenness'.

Yes, my friend,.....'business as usual!'

Love and Peace,........your brother, friend, and servant,......kreagle

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2015, 03:18

Personally brother, I don't have to look at the 'smoke' to see the demon. It's been pretty obvious to me for a long, long, time! It would be interesting to 'see' what you are talking about, though, so I'm sure that someone will 'capture' this on Youtube for all of us to see, as you have indicated. However,....the 'demon' has been around, a long, long, time concerning Catholicism, going all the way back to it's early inception of approximately 30 A.D. and especially around 325 A.D. when they conducted business at the Council of Nicaea.

I mean, people...come on!...THINK! Who better to give a bad name to churches and religions than the psychopaths???

We all agreed that most religions have the same values...the desire to get along with people and do right by each other and have the world be a nice place to live.

And we all agreed that the psychopaths, pretty much from the get-go, took control of the power structures of the religions, the churches.

So what is the argument? Why hate on Christianity, or any other religion? At this point in history, everybody knows how heinous any religion can be, but to keep on discussing it is, IMO, counterproductive now. We have to look for the things that unite us and stop focusing on what divides us, as true as all the horror perpetrated in the name of any and all religion is.

addition I am sure that with a very cursory search, anyone can find any number of examples of people-who-identify-as-Christians-or-other-religion doing much, much good. The civil rights movement comes to mind as just one example. The underground railroad is another.

you've just begun to scratch the surface...