PDA

View Full Version : New Pope - St Malachy Prophecy of the Popes

lightpotential
14th March 2013, 01:31
Dear Group,

There are a few intriguing connections to link the newly elected Pope Francis I or Jorge Mario Bergoglio to the 112th Prophecy of Malachy who describes him as Peter the Roman. The New Pope was in fact born in the Argentinian city of Buenos Aires, which was founded by Pedro de Mendoza. Pedro = Peter. And whereas Peter is "The Rock" of the Catholic Church. Mendoza translates as "Cold Mountain". Thus we have 1) Peter the Rock & 2) Peter the "cold mountain". Also, there is a 400 year difference between the birth of the New Pope and the establishment of Buenos Aires. A most Harmonious value to be sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fVKjZPMrI

Keith

WyoSeeker
14th March 2013, 02:06
Seems like we're stretching a bit to draw a connection because the city he was born in was founded by a guy named Peter.

jagman
14th March 2013, 02:17
Seems there is something interesting about the popes new ring
http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/daytime/dint-popes-ring-secrets-revealed-192812449.html

Snookie
14th March 2013, 03:04
Seems like we're stretching a bit to draw a connection because the city he was born in was founded by a guy named Peter.

I agree. They seem to be so invested in this "prophesy" that they will turn themselves into a pretzel to figure out a way to make it so.

jagman
14th March 2013, 03:05
1+2+1+7+1+9+3+6=30 3+0=3 Lifepath number is 3
THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice.
His attitude number is 1+2+1+7=11. 11 or 22 It does not get reduced

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They are very good observers. They're also drawn to anything regarding psychic ability, and often may experience déjà vu. It is not uncommon for them to have a dream that comes true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

The 4 Attitude is a list keeper. They can be very quiet; you don't know what they're thinking. They're keeping track of all that's happening. You might find them surrounded by nature, or doing any form of repair, or construction. The 4 Attitude teaches all of us. They become an expert at their skill and teach us how to do it. They definitely will play devil's advocate: they make you see all sides. That's their Attitude Number.

johnf
14th March 2013, 03:57
I am patiently waiting for Monday to see how Ben Fulford fits this into the prophecy.
That prophecy gives people the feeling that they know what is going to happen, that they are on the good side of what is happening, and that the end of the catholic church is near.
I don't expect it to die easily, lol.

Cidersomerset
14th March 2013, 09:09
His parents were Italian immigrants, were they from Rome ? ...LOL...

Certainly Argentina has a lot of Italian links..

WIKI......

An Italian Argentine (Spanish and Italian: italo-argentino) is a person born in Argentina of Italian ancestry. It is estimated up to 24 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent (up to 60% of the total population).[1]
Italians began arriving in Argentina in great numbers from 1857 to 1940, totaling 44.9% of the entire immigrant population; more than from any other country (including Spain at 31.5%), and this migratory flow continued to
the early 1950s, with Italy also having the most emigrants to Argentina for the decades 1980–2000. Because of this, Italian descent is at least 60% of the population,[2] almost 25 million.[1][2]

Italian settlement in Argentina, along with Spanish settlement, formed the backbone of today's Argentine society. Argentine culture has significant connections to Italian culture in terms of language, customs and traditions.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Argentine

Violet
14th March 2013, 09:43
I was waiting for the first theories to pop up...:p

On the other hand, why call yourself Francis if you're already named Jorge...It just seems so..:confused: contrived. Then again, I don't know much about pope tradition.

Prodigal Son
14th March 2013, 11:42
Could this be the connection: There have most likely been secretly Jesuit Popes in the past, but this is the first time it's being admitted publicly. In that sense we can call him the first out-of-the-closet "Black Pope".

What's the significance of the new Pope selecting the name Francis after St. Francis of Assisi whose middle name was Pietro meaning Peter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_of_Assisi

St. Francis of Assisi (Italian: San Francesco d'Assisi, baptized Giovanni, born Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone[2]; 1181/1182 – October 3, 1226)[3] was an Italian Catholic friar and preacher. He founded the men's Franciscan Order, the women’s Order of St. Clare, and the Third Order of Saint Francis for men and women not able to live the lives of itinerant preachers followed by the early members of the Order of Friars Minor or the monastic lives of the Poor Clares.[4] Though he was never ordained to the Catholic priesthood, Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in history.

It's at the 2:25 mark of this video:

-c6Fe1mGhzc

RMorgan
14th March 2013, 12:06
Yeah...People will find a way to connect this to a prophecy no matter how far they need to stretch the facts and their imagination to make it work.

Look! He´s got a brother named Peter and his sister´s husband is Roman; Therefore he must be "Peter the Roman"....

Look! His spectacle´s frame is black! Then he must be the black pope!

We need to be careful folks; There´s a very thin line separating the real truth seeker from the conspiracy nuts.

panopticon
14th March 2013, 12:26
We need to be careful folks; There´s a very thin line separating the real truth seeker from the conspiracy nuts.

Hey, you're the one from Brazil!

After all, as my dear ol' Father was fond of nattering: "Brazil, that's where the nuts come from..." :p

hangel
14th March 2013, 12:30
The prophecy may have more sense if you look at:
1. His father was an Italian man. The new pope is more Italian than it may appear.
2. He belongs to order of Jesuits, who wear black robes. Their most important man (general as he is called in some languages) is commonly called a black pope.
3. This is a weak one but still may be interesting: none pope ever took name Peter, as none pope ever took name Francis before..

SilentFeathers
14th March 2013, 12:55
Yeah...People will find a way to connect this to a prophecy no matter how far they need to stretch the facts and their imagination to make it work.

Look! He´s got a brother named Peter and his sister´s husband is Roman; Therefore he must be "Peter the Roman"....

Look! His spectacle´s frame is black! Then he must be the black pope!

The real smoking gun would be to catch him with his shoes off to see if he has 6 toes on each foot!

Lone Bean
14th March 2013, 13:03
I have this weird feeling that he's not really going to be THE pope. Like something is going to happen and mess it all up. But don't take me seriously because my feelings rarely pan out. Sometimes they do, like the time I KNEW something was wrong with my mother and I drove to her house and found that she had fallen and broken her hip the night before.

Forevernyt
14th March 2013, 14:33
Lone Bean, I had the same feeling. Not that any of my "feelings" pan out to much anyway.

hangel
14th March 2013, 14:45
I have this weird feeling that he's not really going to be THE pope. Like something is going to happen and mess it all up. But don't take me seriously because my feelings rarely pan out. Sometimes they do, like the time I KNEW something was wrong with my mother and I drove to her house and found that she had fallen and broken her hip the night before.

that's strange i have the same feeling. when the conclave finished last night (UK time) it felt as they wanted to finish for the sake of having it done and over with.

Snookie
14th March 2013, 16:10
They wanted to make sure it happened on the 13th. He was the runner up last time around. I bet everyone was told, listen we need this to happen TODAY, so lets all vote for what's his face. :p

pyrangello
14th March 2013, 16:12
VATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope Francis put his humility on display during his first day as pontiff Thursday, stopping by his hotel to pick up his luggage and pay the bill himself in a decidedly different style of papacy than his tradition-minded predecessor, who tended to stay ensconced in the frescoed halls of the Vatican.

LOTS OF PRAYERS FOR PEACE ON EARTH !

jagman
14th March 2013, 16:20
I listened to C2C last night and heard this.
The New Pope

In the first half-hour, prophecy expert John Hogue reacted to the selection of the new Pope-- Pope Francis, who took his name from St. Francis of Assisi. In line with St. Malachy's prophecy that the final pope would have Peter in his name, Hogue noted that St. Francis' original name was Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone. He also spoke about one of Nostradamus' quatrains that referred to a new Pope who would hail from ancient France (St. Francis' mother hailed from France), "and make a promise to the enemy who will cause great plague during his reign."

sdv
14th March 2013, 16:32
Just to add more food for the debate, this is what Tom Horn has to say about the election of who has become Pope Francis:

An author who predicted Pope Benedict XVI would be the first pontiff in nearly 600 years to resign believes the election today of Jorge Mario Bergoglio as the 266th Roman Catholic pontiff lines up with a medieval prophecy that would make him the “final pope” before the End Times.

Tom Horn, co-author with Cris Putman of the book “Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here,” told WND today Bergoglio’s selection was a “fantastic fulfillment of prophecy.”

His book examines St. Malachy’s “Prophecy of the Popes,” said to be based on a prophetic vision of the 112 popes following Pope Celestine II, who died in 1144.

Malachy’s prophecies, first published in 1595, culminate with the “final pope,” “Petrus Romanus,” or “Peter the Roman,” whose reign ends with the destruction of Rome and the judgment of Christ.

Horn has said a pope of Italian descent would fulfill the prophecy, noting Bergoglio is the son of Italian parents and a Jesuit.

“Being a Jesuit is a very important aspect of our prediction in our book,” Horn told WND in an email.

Citing his book, Horn said the name “Petrus Romanus” in the prophecy “implies this pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world.”

Horn pointed out the Jesuits order was organized “to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the successor of Peter.”

As WND reported, Horn and his co-author, Cris Putnam, predicted in their book Benedict would step down, making way for history’s “final pope.”

Read the rest of the article here:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/pope-francis-historys-final-pontiff/

Does anyone have references about prophecies of the anti-christ who would be seen as a saviour?

Personally, I see a good message from a warrior against globalisation, the uncaring accumulation of obscene wealth from those who consider themselves to be the elite, and the corruption of those in power.

PS Aren't the Jesuits the astronomers in the Vatican's observatories who are looking for and believe in alien life and UFOs?

PPS I found this snippet, which is more food for debate:

RNN NOTE: That Bergoglio--the final Pope on St. Malachy's list and the one prophesied to reign over the church as it enters the Great Tribulation period--named himself after Saint Francis of Assisi is intriguing given that shortly before his death Assisi prophesied that at the time of the tribulation a man would "be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death… Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it…for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer” [Works of the Seraphic Father St. Francis of Assisi (1182–1226), Washbourne, 1882 AD, 248].

Furthermore, in naming himself after Assisi, Bergoglio branded himself after an Italian (Roman) priest whose original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone -- literally, Peter the Roman.

SilentFeathers
14th March 2013, 16:39
PS Aren't the Jesuits the astronomers in the Vatican's observatories who are looking for and believe in alien life and UFOs?

Check out my latest post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45161-Aliens-and-the-Vatican-Connection&p=648484&viewfull=1#post648484) about the alien/jesuit/vatican connection...

RMorgan
14th March 2013, 16:45
Hey folks,

Honestly, independently of which cardinal was elected as pope, people would find ways to connect him to at least a handful of prophecies.

That´s the problem with conspiracies, specially those regarding prophecies; They are very flexible.

Raf.

jagman
14th March 2013, 16:47

I do believe I read that the new pope has a degree in astronomy.

jagman
14th March 2013, 16:55
Hey folks,

Honestly, independently of which cardinal was elected as pope, people would find ways to connect him to at least a handful of prophecies.

That´s the problem with conspiracies, specially those regarding prophecies; They are very flexible.

Raf.

Raf, I'm just trying to report what i find. It is strange that his middle name
was Peter and it is strange that the ring he is going to wear depicts Peter
and his bloodline is Italian and french.

sdv
14th March 2013, 18:10
it is strange that the ring he is going to wear depicts Peter

Jagman, every Pope's ring depicts Peter. It's just the name, and perhaps some embelishments, that are added.

I do believe I read that the new pope has a degree in astronomy.

Nope, I think it is chemistry, but Jesuit priests are connected with the papal obsevatories and the search for ETS and UFOs, as reported by Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, who visited one of the observatories.

Perhaps what is more important is that Jesuits see themselves as crusaders against Protestantism within Christianity and see their mission as bringing everyone back into the fold of Catholicism?

sdv
14th March 2013, 18:23

Check out my latest post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45161-Aliens-and-the-Vatican-Connection&p=648484&viewfull=1#post648484) about the alien/jesuit/vatican connection...

Folks, this is an intriguing aspect of the Jesuits and thus the new Pope Francis so please do follow the link to the thread about this (just click on the link in the quote above). There is the possibility that the disclosure that most people here wants will come from the Vatican.

Playdo of Ataraxas
14th March 2013, 18:28
They wanted to make sure it happened on the 13th. He was the runner up last time around. I bet everyone was told, listen we need this to happen TODAY, so lets all vote for what's his face. :p

Loren Coleman reports on his blog, Twilight Language, that the Pope was chosen on 13.3.13 at 7:06 PM, which does add up to 13, too. http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2013/03/Pope-Francis.html

SilentStorm
14th March 2013, 20:00
Hmm. In my opinion both Nostradamus and Malachy have had some pretty amazing predictions come true. And SilentFeathers is right, even though he was born in Argentina his parents were both Italian. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now...

"According to Nostradamus, the Pope will flee Rome in the month of December, when the Great Comet is seen in the daytime 'the sun will appear double' or the 'sky will display two suns'."

"As it approaches our Sun, sky watchers can expect to see the comet and its 40,000-mile-long tail in both the dark night and as well as by daylight. And this will not just be a one-night event. Comet ISON will be visible for almost a full two months. (Nov. and Dec. 2013)"

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/eerie-accuracy-of-nostradamus-pope-prophecy-2561886.html

Lets see what happens.

pyrangello
14th March 2013, 20:47
Saved this article from 3 years ago , just an fyi. Thought it ties in with the last post by SDV

VATICAN CITY — The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of extraterrestrial "brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.

"In my opinion this possibility exists," said the Reverend José Gabriel Funes, head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict XVI, referring to life on other planets.

"How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere," he said in an interview with the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, published in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition. The large number of galaxies with their own planets makes this possible, he noted.

Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: "Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis."

In the interview headlined, "The extraterrestrial is my brother," he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God.

"Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom," he said.

"Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation."

Funes, who runs the observatory that is based south of Rome and in Arizona, held out the possibility that the human race might actually be the "lost sheep" of the universe.

There could be other beings "who remained in full friendship with their creator," he said.

Christians have sometimes been at odds with scientists over whether the Bible should be read literally and issues such as creationism versus evolution have been debated for decades.

The Inquisition condemned Galileo in the 17th century for insisting that the Earth revolved around the Sun. The Roman Catholic Church did not rehabilitate him until 1992.

Funes said dialogue between faith and science could be improved if scientists learned more about the Bible and the church kept more up to date with scientific progress.

He said he believed as an astronomer that the most likely explanation for the start of the universe was "the big bang," the theory that it sprang into existence from dense matter billions of years ago. But he said this was not in conflict with faith in God as creator. "God is the creator," he said. "There is a sense to creation. We are not children of an accident."

He added: "As an astronomer, I continue to believe that God is the creator of the universe and that we are not the product of something casual but children of a good father who has a project of love in mind for us."

RMorgan
14th March 2013, 20:56
The Roman Catholic Church sees Peter as the first pope, also, every pope is consecrated in Rome. So, the name "Peter the Roman" essentially doesn´t mean much.

Symbolically, all popes are Peter and all popes are Roman, since they´re considered the continuation of Peter´s work and are "born again" as popes in Rome, therefore becoming Romans.

So, essentially, all popes are "Petrus Romanus".

If there´s any truth to this prophecy, maybe Saint Malachy used such name to deliberately obscure the identity of the alleged last pope.

I mean, if "Petrus Romanus" is a symbolical representation, not a real name, this is probably a good explanation for that.

hangel
14th March 2013, 23:06
i found this <now historic> picture online. The title under the picture is in Polish and a friend of mine translated for me to be: This is how the popes shaking their hands

http://obrazki.ulub.pl/spR/39fae6d2072b946bdebc622f/tak-witaja-sie-papieze.jpg

jagman
15th March 2013, 19:08
1+2+1+7+1+9+3+6=30 3+0=3 Lifepath number is 3
THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice.
His attitude number is 1+2+1+7=11. 11 or 22 It does not get reduced

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They are very good observers. They're also drawn to anything regarding psychic ability, and often may experience déjà vu.
It is not uncommon for them to have a dream that comes true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

The 4 Attitude is a list keeper. They can be very quiet; you don't know what they're thinking. They're keeping track of all that's happening. You might find them surrounded by nature, or doing any form of repair, or construction. The 4 Attitude teaches all of us. They become an expert at their skill and teach us how to do it. They definitely will play devil's advocate: they make you see all sides. That's their Attitude Number.

I just heard on the news that the pope had a dream when he was young that changed his entire life.