PDA

View Full Version : Prolific Posters And Where Have They Gone?

DNA
14th March 2013, 16:18
I just don't have the time to post like I used to, but I read the threads quite a bit. Is it just me or do the threads seem a tad quieter lately?

Since I've joined I've seen some prolific posters go by the wayside. The whole Lord Sidious thing and Ktlight following, I never knew exactly why United Serenity got the boot, and now 9Eagle9 and as a result Modwiz.

I understand prolific posting in a sense is an effort to establish a sort of cult of personality, I can almost hear a need in the prolific poster that says "hey Bill you really should interview me". But I have got to admit, the forum is strangely in need of an egotistical maniac or two. One who is intelligent, gracefull and maybe in possession of a broad understanding of the Project Camelot/Avalon material.

Maybe Bill could offer a personal interview to the next most prolific personality of 2013.

It could be like American Idol only a little more interesting for the likes of us. :humble:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgEwcwLaG4

PS, where have the prolific posters gone? Does anyone know?

PSS, who is going to step up?

778 neighbour of some guy
14th March 2013, 16:21
PSS, who is going to step up?

IMO you just did;)

miqeel
14th March 2013, 16:38
The disappearance of these forum personalities should probably make us question the forum itself more than the posters who decided to leave?

DNA
14th March 2013, 16:48
The disappearance of these forum personalities should probably make us question the forum itself more than the posters who decided to leave?

This is a really important point to speculate on. I'm of the opinion that the folks who are not here anymore, though I freaking loved some of them had an agenda outside of the Camelot interviews that I think,,and somone slap with me with a fish if I"m wrong here, should be our primary focus.

I"ve yet to see a prolific poster without a major sidebar they wished to use the Avalon platform for that could be difined if we should so choose.

14th March 2013, 16:58
I"ve yet to see a prolific poster without a major sidebar they wished to use the Avalon platform for that could be difined if we should so choose.

Errr, que? Not sure what that means DNA, who would you call prolific and whats their sidebar exactly iyo?
When is someone prolific, when does ones stick become a sidebar, i am a bit confused now.

DNA
14th March 2013, 17:03

Errr, que? Not sure what that means DNA, who would you call prolific and whats their sidebar exactly iyo?
When is someone prolific, when does ones stick become a sidebar, i am a bit confused now.

Prolific is tough to quantify. Lord Sidious posted like fifty to a hundred times a day.
9eagle9 posted far fewer posts but her posts were far longer and much meatier, so it's tough to put a quantifier on that.

By sidebar I would mean a personal agenda of sorts. I'm not trying to demonize having an agenda, we kind of all have one wether we realize it or not, the prolific poster's agenda just becomes more obvious because they post so much.

14th March 2013, 17:08

Prolific is tough to quantify. Lord Sidious posted like fifty to a hundred times a day.
9eagle9 posted far fewer posts but her posts were far longer and much meatier, so it's tough to put a quantifier on that.

By sidebar I would mean a personal agenda of sorts. I'm not trying to demonize having an agenda, we kind of all have one wether we realize it or not, the prolific poster's agenda just becomes more obvious because they post so much.

Ah, right:confused:

PurpleLama
14th March 2013, 17:15
Ed's (778's) sidebar is growin sprouts.

14th March 2013, 17:37

I prefer sprouty sidebars over prolific any day of the week, ghehehe.:rolleyes:

Calz
14th March 2013, 17:46
growin sprouts.

Those "trees" were my friends ....

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/treeswing.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/treeswing.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/treeswing.gif

opykS-JrXhc

donk
14th March 2013, 17:50
This is the most ironic thread I ever read. :eek:

Maybe someone else can dig them up, but I have referred to your 2011 posts more times than I can count.

Notice my sig line? I don't just believe it is one of the most important and profound insights I have gained being here, it is also often an excuse to point to YOUR prolific posting period--where I got it from. ;) :p

14th March 2013, 18:24

On a stick ( Jose Jalapeno quote)

donk
14th March 2013, 18:40
And the thing about "circa 2011 DNA" is that he didn't form a cult of personality and burn out (or get tossed out) of the forum.

He remained as valuable a member to the forum, with his fearlessness (often going against the grain--in a respectful and thoughtful way) and insight--is an example to us all in 2013, even though he had already spent most of the good stories he wanted to share over a year ago.

All with humility and always loving and supportive. Good show.

And I'm not trying to stroke any egos or form a personality cult--I am grateful for the opportunity that I happened upon a couple of the threads DNA started about his experiences with extradimensional beings.

Perhaps instead of a popularity contest or hero worship, we should be asking the elders to point us toward their early posts where they started sharing their experiences in detail?

I think what happens is that kind of important stuff gets buried and there is so much material that people:

a. dont think their old stuff is "worthy"
b. forget that not everyone's been around since the beginning
c. feel that linking to their own stuff is egotistical
d. are embarassed that they flung so much "crazy" crap on the forum walls
e. all of the above

My answer is (e) by the way...plus I ain't been around too long...

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/T/TA/TAY/TAYLORLAUTNERFAN05/1279651718_7880_full.jpeg

14th March 2013, 18:50
plus I ain't been around too long...

Yet you are correct, no need to be modest here.( however modesty does look good on you, as it does on everybody else btw)

And the correct answer imo too is E indeed.

meat suit
14th March 2013, 18:55
did 'unified serenity' get the boot???

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th March 2013, 19:28
People do try to post interesting stuff every day here,
but fewer and fewer people say they're interested than in the past, eh?

It's hard to "make" people like one's topics when they would rather ooh and aah over something more digestible.

For example, is someone more likely to follow a personal ESP journal than read about the pope? Not likely.
And the mouse click will never even have happened.

:P

If you could figure out how to manipulate the way people browse the forum you might be rich!

ghostrider
15th March 2013, 00:41
maybe the post are quiet because some are out in the world trying to effect change... dunno... but for me it's the calm before the storm ...there is alot of fear in the world today, the U.S. on the brink of financial collapse, the gun grab, the new pope, and rogue meteors appearing, there''s more going on than we are aware of ... I think it's not about one person anymore , we are sort of like the borg, it's about all of us together... catch your breath while you can, we are in for a wild ride... I keep getting in my head this message, the ground shaking, darkeness during daylight, and a huge tidal wave ...

Carmody
15th March 2013, 01:29
It is also difficult to speak for so long.

It's like people steeling themselves to cliff jump into a lake.

They take a very long time to do it, and they fill the time by distracting themselves, and many of them....never actually moving forward into jumping.

People are that trapped by their body/ego function. There's always one more excuse.

I, for one, can only keep it up for so long. I've let my entire life go by the wayside, and perhaps this place was a distraction. I don't think it was, as it finally gave me chance to speak my mind without getting shouted down and almost literally beaten..every time I strayed anywhere near these subject matters as we cover here.

Right now, I'm dealing with another forum. Something different, something potentially very ...potent. All this, at the same time I'm trying to get my personal fortunes back on line, as I had let them slide.

mountain_jim
15th March 2013, 02:00
My first post of late. I try to sort-of keep up, but after several years of being under-employed and gaining debt, I am commuting weekly to a consulting site via 4 planes and 14 travel hours per week, restocking the financial larder, leaving little time or energy for maintaining a presence here.

But still I check in when I can, and hope for the best for all contributors with more time for this than I.

I have noticed some of the calamities predicted here for last month or this one have not yet occurred.... travelling home tomorrow for another short visit.

write4change
15th March 2013, 02:05
For everything there is a season or timing is every thing. I have the potential for being a prolific poster but I am also a big oberver. What is above all popular is wit. We all have our moments but it takes a certain kind of personality to pull it off on a regular basis. I would always click on modwiz because I can always use a laugh like most people. He is always amusing and fascinating but in his own way he is a gate stopper.

All of the people mentioned here could stop some threads and evolving thinking cold. While their remarks were often witty they could also change the rhythm of discussion. Since we all click on them to see what is the next thing happening, we gave them a considerable amount of power. And addiction to power and attention reverberates through the whole forum. One of the things I noticed in the last nine months or so was how many people changed their avatars and following what. I thought it was a sign of maturity when Modwiz would change to something stylistic but he always returned with a new and better picture of himself. Whether conscious or not, a lot of people followed his lead. Personally, I thought the evolving images said a lot.

I came here with an agenda. I want to change the world and ensure its survival. I want to support people and learn from people who are essentially seeking solutions to the problems as crisises esculate. From reading here I have learned to ask better questions.

I recently had all my buttons pushed. In fact, my reaction was so strong I had to take some time to really thing about it. the library angels have been doing their job and I am ready to try again.

Some of the people that i have an infinity for now have disappeared. Arrowwind has stopped posting and I really wanted her to get into the soverign integral. We do some nasty things things here often sneaky. I once ran into some one I respect a lot usually by going to write on someone's message board. The long time and big time poster had chastized this other person about posting a substantial curiculum vitae in their profile, and they obligingly took it down. I still remain in duality over it. It is now just another obervation of what appears to be "expectations' that have never made much sense to me.

Paranormal
15th March 2013, 03:33
did 'unified serenity' get the boot???

I hope nobody minds if I tell you she did, but I'm in contact by following her blog at wordpress.com

Mandala
15th March 2013, 04:34
I think everyone and has a high and low cycle. We are not only affected by what is stimulating our interests, but what is happening in our personal lives at the time.

For me, I went through several years of intensive reading, studying, and posting. Now I feel I am in more of a "lull" or quieter period. It doesn't mean I'm disinterested, it simply means that at this time nothing has grabbed my interest enough to be at the point of desperate, passionate, searching and posting.

I'm still interested, but quieter these days. I wonder if 12-21-12, has had anything to do with slowing the momentum. I believe that date left quiet a few slightly disillusioned after nothing highly visible happened. I'm still here, but everyone and everything has cycles.

Whiskey_Mystic
15th March 2013, 05:19
I only post if I think I have something worthwhile to share. And sometimes I don't for long periods of time. And sometimes I think no one is actually listening anyway, but that's just my stuff.

I do often question my own reasons for being here. In the end, I think I come here because I am lonely. To be aware in a sea of people who are unaware is isolating as you all surely know. I don't think coming here actually helps, but I keep doing it anyway. And yeah, I miss the departed.

gripreaper
15th March 2013, 05:31
If you click on the posters name in the top left corner of their post, go to "view profile", then go to the "About Me" tab on the posters page, it will tell you how many "posts per day" a person has, and you can also calculate the "thanks to post ratio" and make inferences as to the veracity, candor, forthrightness, and other integers of a poster to determine, within the context of a subjective perception, and ascertain the parameters you have set to determine the proliferate measurement of the amount of posts relative as a subset to the larger ambient contextualization of the forum community's rates of posting activity.

This should give you a basis from which to set control groups and placebo's to test the hypothesis and draw further distillations into the ramifications of this anomaly and provide additional points of reference to create further collations of context from which to draw further subjective viewpoints and conclusions.

This process could continue to expand "ad infinitum" and encompass many additional dimensions outside the narrow visible light spectrum of the five senses and encompass broader and broader variations and never come to a conclusive point within the confines of space time relativity, but just expand exponentially into infinity.

Both outcomes are possible. I have no idea if I am prolific in my posting or not, quite frankly, I don't have enough information to make such a determination.

write4change
15th March 2013, 06:06
I love it when you post like that. lOL Subtle wit really turns me on. you forgot to mention that if someone is really doing weird things or you think so that obervation can tell you whether or not they showing themselves or hiding themselves. I would notice a several people that the forum front page would say were present but there was no idicatuib where they were on the forum. They are reading the thread but don't show up reading the threads. Once someone called a big poster on this and they said they would stop doing it but they did not. It is a comfort zone for them.

Rahkyt
15th March 2013, 06:16
Hey, DNA. Good to see you. The more things change the more things remain the same.

From my perspective, PA is a place for folks to wet their chops. Not necessarily a place where those who believe they already have all the answers can preach or rant forever. When we first arrive, we do our thing, share our truths, then after a while it becomes redundant and, more than that, can actually slow others growth if we become too dominant and it becomes an ego thing. In that sense, I think a lot of people who are self-regulating do take time off to do their RL (real life) thing while continuing to check in.

While some personalities leave because they start to take up too much space, affect the general flow of interaction or whatever - which necessitates corrective action on the part of those who guide the forum for the majority - the space remains amenable to a more median level of interaction where people both new and old of stable temperament can communicate, share and learn in peace.

It is what it is and it must be all good or it wouldn't happen. I know I've left and returned, posted heavily and then disappeared a number of times in the nigh 2 years I've been here. I remember you, I and Modwiz doing a really heavy thing back in the day, which was very enjoyable and hopefully some folks got some good information out of it. All of those old posts are available in google so I know a lot of that information is still being read by who-knows-who out there.

So maybe the time off is just time to go live new stories to share and take it higher. :peace:

donk
15th March 2013, 17:33
. I remember you, I and Modwiz doing a really heavy thing back in the day, which was very enjoyable and hopefully some folks got some good information out of it

I'm not good at google...link?? please? and thank you

Nanoo Nanoo
15th March 2013, 17:49
I think everyone and has a high and low cycle. We are not only affected by what is stimulating our interests, but what is happening in our personal lives at the time.

For me, I went through several years of intensive reading, studying, and posting. Now I feel I am in more of a "lull" or quieter period. It doesn't mean I'm disinterested, it simply means that at this time nothing has grabbed my interest enough to be at the point of desperate, passionate, searching and posting.

I'm still interested, but quieter these days. I wonder if 12-21-12, has had anything to do with slowing the momentum. I believe that date left quiet a few slightly disillusioned after nothing highly visible happened. I'm still here, but everyone and everything has cycles.

I have noticed a huge shift in inspirational info since then too. Many players out there but most have very little to offer.

hmmm

N

niki
15th March 2013, 18:05
Just my speculation/guess, but could it be because mostly of the whole "2012" and "December 21 2012" that *nothing* major so far -as very often prophesied/channeled/theorized in this forum- or even being often fantasized, have happened ?..

so perhaps, these "prolific posters" are somewhat also disappointed, and even perhaps hiding their faces because of the 'shame' factor?..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@Mandala: yep, precisely just like my analysis earlier.
that's what I really think too, in all honesty & straight-forwardness.

Nanoo Nanoo
15th March 2013, 18:07
[QUOTE=Mandala;648807]I think everyone and has a high and low cycle. We are not only affected by what is stimulating our interests, but what is happening in our personal lives at the time.

I have noticed a huge shift in inspirational info since then too. Many players out there but most have very little to offer. ( when i say players i mean beings of the ether as opposed to posters )

hmmm

N

4evrneo
15th March 2013, 18:16
Very interesting thread, sort of.

Im the shy kid that wont ever be the prolific poster. Im someone who has always been an observer and a behind the scenes kind of person.
I really enjoy most posts here and learn a tremendous amount but since I have had damage to my brain, with mercury, past diet, past drug use, etc. I have a difficult time
articulating thoughts. I can read and understand very intelligent subjects but to comment on them is where the brain hits the breaks.
Not sure if this is repairable but am quietly doing my own experiments to change it.

I am like a sponge and absorb everything I hear and read but being very heart centered, I will mostly be quietly sharing my energy and blessing everything and everyone, who, I place much value and respect.

I am still a toddler in my awakening but I have tremendous gratitude for everyone here in this most special place.

(gulp, ........ quiet kid leaves the room)

:)

Debra
15th March 2013, 18:34
Just my speculation/guess, but could it be because mostly of the whole "2012" and "December 21 2012" that *nothing* major so far -as very often prophesied/channeled/theorized in this forum- or even being often fantasized, have happened ?..

so perhaps, these "prolific posters" are somewhat also disappointed, and even perhaps hiding their faces because of the 'shame' factor?..

Just because you experienced nothing does not mean that this conclusion that you arrive at is a universal for everyone Niki.
Projecting this idea of shame also belongs to you. Speak for yourself, and yourself alone.

You really think that a date like 21 /12 and it being a non event for some actually defines who they are? I would suggest that something akin to miraculous or something out of the "normal" has been the seed which has drawn many to this forum. And perhaps the endless non acceptance of this by some like yourself eventually wears some posters down to a tired stopping point. I speak for myself here when I say this is why I could not be bothered to engage because the underlying response weighs so heavily with a fixed and closed worldview.

There is no chance of dialogue with a broken record. Where I come from, if form and content sits in the past and has no bearing on the present - that being fixed in time and unable to relate to or solve the problems and questions of the present moment - then I call that dead theatre. Dead thinking, locked in.

I seek evolution. There is no shame whatsoever in that.

DNA
15th March 2013, 19:59
You know, I was hoping this thread might allow us for a moment to point the lens back at our selves, which is kind of cool and kind of uncomfortable all at the same time.

I really liked what write4change had to say, some really good stuff. I agree with some of the sentiments in regards to folks being quirky and funny sometimes stoping the seriousness and meat of the dialogue, but all in all I think you have to have those folks around. There is an increase in comfort level with those folks posting and participating that in my opinion increases the over all responses in some of the heavy threads.

Donk my brother I thank you so much for your kind words, but I have got to say, I don't think I or anyone else would ever consider me a prolific poster at any time period on this forum. I am proud of a few threads where I posted some of my personal experiences and in turn kind of enouraged folks to share some of their experiences, but I'm far from a prolific poster.

If the lens is indead pointed back on ourselves, I think I can go back and read some of the initial posts I wrote and see how much I've changed for the better in just the past few years.
Some of the folks here like Rahkyt, modwiz and Fred really helped me to acknowledge some of my negative reactionary traits. Not so much by pointing them out to me, but by their impeccable actions and words on the forum.
My first few months here especially I was really sensitive and tended to over react to percieved slights. I still catch my self doing this, but now I'm better at recognizing it.

I'm not good at google...link?? please? and thank you

I'm not sure if Rahkyt had one in mind, but for myself I really enjoyed the dialogue we and many others had on this thread.
Skyfish of nasa tether incident don juan's mudshadows? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36535-Skyfish-of-nasa-tether-incident-don-juan-s-mudshadows)

Hervé
15th March 2013, 20:09
Well, the most prolific poster is still around minding his job and fixing other people posts...

» Stats[/URL]
Members: 6,171
Threads: 40,372
Top Poster: [URL="http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?2030-Paul"]Paul (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/index.php#top) (11,217) :cheer2: :first: :cheer2:

DNA
15th March 2013, 20:09

Im the shy kid that wont ever be the prolific poster. Im someone who has always been an observer and a behind the scenes kind of person.
I really enjoy most posts here and learn a tremendous amount but since I have had damage to my brain, with mercury, past diet, past drug use, etc. I have a difficult time
articulating thoughts. I can read and understand very intelligent subjects but to comment on them is where the brain hits the breaks.
Not sure if this is repairable but am quietly doing my own experiments to change it.

I am like a sponge and absorb everything I hear and read but being very heart centered, I will mostly be quietly sharing my energy and blessing everything and everyone, who, I place much value and respect.

I am still a toddler in my awakening but I have tremendous gratitude for everyone here in this most special place.

I have enjoyed everything you have posted to date 4everneo, just for the record. You have and continue to make plenty of valuable contributions, and I really hope you stick around. :)
I don't think there is a person on this forum who hasn't damaged their brains with the means with which you have mentioned, and I for one have partaken big time. Just so maybe you're looking at this with a little bit more optimism, brain cells have been proven to grow back.
I think I'm living proof of that. :mullet:
As far as heavy metals are conserned, I've been taking Iodine drops as a supplement.

jagman
15th March 2013, 20:12
I'm not really a prolific poster nor would i want to be. I try and post material that i find interesting. Since I have always been interested in paranormal,Ufo's

cryptozoology,God and the secrets of the universe I guess PA was a natural fit for me. Has for the ones that have come and gone i wish them well on their journey.
To me it's simple there are leaders and there are followers. Where do you fit in? For me, I prefer to lead. Atleast myself lol Have a Great Day Avalon:wave:

Anchor
15th March 2013, 21:11
I'm not that prolific either. I'm still here. I'm not especially concerned with what did or did not happen in 2012. Or will happen this year. Or the next 30.

I'm here because I like reading certain posts. I dont read them all. I just read the ones I feel like I should or are drawn too.

Soon this forum will have been running for longer than the first one did (which started in 2008).

Recently I see a lot of newcomers going round the cycle of subjects that when this forum was fresh, got thrashed out and when people got to the point where they had finished - perhaps they dont want to do it all again.

Forums like this are driven by differences of opinion and drama.

Forest fires rage and burn, and eventually go out.

Then the forest regenerates and it starts all over again.

4evrneo
15th March 2013, 21:35

I have enjoyed everything you have posted to date 4everneo, just for the record. You have and continue to make plenty of valuable contributions, and I really hope you stick around. :)
I don't think there is a person on this forum who hasn't damaged their brains with the means with which you have mentioned, and I for one have partaken big time. Just so maybe you're looking at this with a little bit more optimism, brain cells have been proven to grow back.
I think I'm living proof of that. :mullet:
As far as heavy metals are conserned, I've been taking Iodine drops as a supplement.

Awe, thanks DNA,
I appreciate the optimism. I am working on posting a thread about this very subject (brain/damages) very soon.
I do believe damages can be repairable, so hopefully will be gleaning more info from all your great minds here :)

I will check into the Iodine, thanks a bunch !

Hugs

RUSirius
15th March 2013, 21:57
I'm right here guys and girls, everything is ok.....oh wait, you said prolific? Sorry, thought it said horrific.

donk
15th March 2013, 22:00
Heh...I think I've written at least 4 posts to every one I actually posted (which is still too many...is there an Avalon Anon?)

DeDukshyn
15th March 2013, 23:24
I'm not really a prolific poster, but I just sort of lost interest in many of the topics that are "hot" lately. I've been more just reading and contemplating others' (including many new members) posts a little more. I've been focusing a little more on action and "real" life, as opposed to "preaching" to others. Sharing tools is great but real work is the work you can do yourself.

Perhaps some others have been feeling the same way.

My 2 cents ;)

Nanoo Nanoo
16th March 2013, 19:15

Hey 4Ev Yes you can repair the brain easily !

i am going to PM you with a great way to get your brain back to its former glory and better ! you deserve it : 0 )

I found i liked posting more when i joined . I was going through the strongest learning curve back then and had lots to share. I feel i have exhausted my intuitive inspiration for now. I did have a time of reflection where i looked over what i had written , i am using a lot of this material for my on going book that been 4 years in the making so far.. the most interesting information i havent dared put into the mainstream yet.

So what am i feeling now ? well in terms of sharing i like to but i am observing more now as a result of having posted a lot. Making smaller contributions , mind you i still work in the back ground, i havent diminished my responsibility to my family. I am now being observed by a few , how can i say it ... scientific types and monitored. i do know who and where they are but i am not bothered by this.

So i am coming to terms with how my posting has gained me attention that i perhaps could do without. I have had at least 3 clear shots across the bow for things i had posted being way to sensitive. SO with this i have learned to keep these as personal diaries as opposed to putting them up on here. Most of it is of no use to us anyway.

What i have noticed is the repetition of information and its propensity to concentrate on " current events " and endless debate on how to survive the on coming holocaust, whenever that is ... More interestingly i find when people in a group become more enlightened they tend to speak less and listen more. Is this what is happening to Avalon ? have we become more enlightened ? or is the endless battle for wisdom a knee jerk reaction to inaction over the last 2000 years ?

I still see a lot of fear based discussion and many " assumptions " within information as reactionary guesses. This information is perhaps less remarkable but important to take note of none the less.

My " Peak " of spirituality has been already .. i hit it in 1994 and have been cruising on that peak since. So i feel i need to move into different types of discussion now. There is only so much spirituality you can achieve whilst the planet in general and its designed energy emination is caustic to say the least. Super high spiritual vibration takes a lot of cultivation down here . When you get super fine in your vibration you can be suceptible to external energies and that can be off putting. Its like climbing a mountain and losing your footing every third step. This is however the learning process.

People also tend to come and go .. sometimes they return as the information " processing " is cyclic.

We have all deposited many little jeweles of wisdom and technology. I feel we are over burdened with information in fact. What we need to do now , once and for all is put this information to USE. I find when i have tried to do this in the past these threads die fairly quickly. Why is that do you think ? Why is it when we are asked to take action we lose interest ? Is it the reason we are on this side of the fence ? because we are not self starters ? I have my opinions but ill leave them for now ...

In my opinion a state of address needs to come to order. We need to concentrate on only 4 things.

Tech 1 : Find a doctor that teaches nutrition
Tech 2 : Disolve your banking interest
Tech 3 : Find and un support lethal companies
Tech 4 : Disseminate free energy systems

if we concentrate on these 4 things , and launch a united front world wide , we can stop the killing machine dead in its tracks in a month !

But how are we going to co ordinate such a huge task without any sort of management or train ing or leadership ?

In order to do this we must have a united and local council with web sites that can disseminate the appropriate information. Then ! get everybody to get off their arse and JUST STICK TO THE PLAN !! Do not deviate , do not lose hope , JUST MARCH ON !

How can we do this ? we have no focus as a community .. we are all going in a thousand directions at the same time and not surmounting to a nationalised front.

This is what needs to happen and it needs to happen NOW ! we have just under 23 months before we get to the critical stage.

that will have come and gone with all the purposefully and strategically placed distractions in our mainstream and now alternative media.

We can carry on in endless debate forever .. and in the meanwhile , out there in the back ground " they " work towards their goals... silently , in organised union..

If we wish to do this we need the Tech 4 Reports and they need to be followed to the letter.

( ok so you can see i made my coffee around the time my discussion took a turn lol )

So here is MY great post for the year , and i am betteing it will fall by the way side ... however i am hoping it wont.

Love and hugs

Naniu Trismesquetes Ap-Balan Ubuntu

N

Warlock
17th March 2013, 03:29
One of those 'prolific' posters went to a new forum and tried to take it over.

This came to me from the forum owner, but whether that is really what happened, I don't know.

Warlock

Swan
17th March 2013, 10:27
I am one of the quiet ones, who much prefers listening.

I have noticed that when a prominent poster disapears there is space for others to expand - an organic process.

I have also noticed lately that reading profilic posters seemed to tire me. There was an element of "knowing THE truth" and a "needing for others to GET it" that jarred with me.

There are still many posters on the forum whom I gladly read, there are a few who are important to me.

So no, I don´t feel the need for a profilic poster. Just wise ones. And there are so many of them still here, they just tend to be more low key.

Swan
19th March 2013, 14:47
And this is a perfect example.....From a wise one: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57042-From-my-heart-to-yours-a-request-to-help-a-member-given-6-months-to-live..&p=650780&viewfull=1#post650780

GrnEggsNHam
20th March 2013, 15:01
I know the OP is not referring to a poster such as myself. As reader would be a more accurate description of my presence on PA.

However I would concur that a few of the names I used to identify with have disappeared. Not necessarily a bad or good circumstance, just is. I don't see PA as a message board where "Enlightened" "Gurus" tout their divined truth and wisdom.

I use this place for the co-mingling of ideas and thoughts. I just insert my minds diarrhea whenever it appears you guys missed a patch of canvas.

Edit: Also why I don't have an avatar

WyoSeeker
20th March 2013, 17:01
Sometimes posters get shut down by moderators. I posted what I believed was a good thread, a Reuters news release by NASA, but the MODs shut it down because of a personal slant.

In these important times, there are many things we need to be paying attention to. This thread is not one of them. The title and conclusion are misleading. NASA does not say an asteroid is coming. It's speculating that it could happen. Here's the key phrase:

"From the information we have, we don't know of an asteroid that will threaten the population of the United States," Bolden said. "But if it's coming in three weeks, pray."

I am closing this thread and moving it off topic.

This mod apparently thought news from NASA wasn't worth paying attention to. I got shut down and told I was a bad boy and don't do it again.

Why should I make an effort to share?

Vitalux
20th March 2013, 17:32
For what my two cents is worth ( and I assume this is general discussion thread involving all)

In the past 1 1/2 years that I have been a member here, I have definitely seen this community get passionate about a number of things.
Having a bit of time to really get to know things here, I would have to say the mods seem to a very good job.
Many internet communities either implode, or fail to succeed, however this one continues to thrive.

One difference I have seen, in my opinion, is the management of this site try to break up clicks of folks that have formed and resulting friendships often tend to dominate the forum boards.
What makes Avalon quite different from most public forums is that people, even if their opinion is a bit different, have a place where they can discuss their ideas and exchange information with others.

For example, I remember when I first joined Avalon, their was a passionate topic about at guy called "Bill Wood".
It was an interesting time in the community in that it brought two groups against each other, those who believed Bill Woods ( a.k.a Bill Brockbrader) and those that believed Bill Woods was less than honest.

I remember that the hardest thing about belonging to Avalon at that time, was that those that believed Bill Wood was authentic tending to advocate anyone who felt otherwise, was a troll, was a government shrill, aa traitor, and should be kicked out of Avalon.

Thank goodness, the management of Avalon got through those interesting times, by allowing freedom of expression ( within reason) and smacking the hands of those that appeared to bully others who opinions were not equally shared.

It cost nothing for me to come to Avalon, and I appreciate the energy of Mods to date.
They have a thankless job and for the most part, few ever see the love, devotion, and energy they do to keep this site alive.

Camilo
20th March 2013, 17:40
Some of those prolific posters were good, but some had a tendency to be controlling, and even some of them felt superior to everyone here and wanted to become leaders or gurus. As a result we've seen many of them leave, either because they were unsuscribed, or just faded away.

sheme
20th March 2013, 17:54
Or their personal vibration did not match the consensus. This is another reason to fade.

bruno dante
20th March 2013, 20:33
I was a long-time lurker of Avalon before I registered, and there was a member named Chinaski that always cracked me up. I notice he's "retired" as well. Bummer, that.

Bollinger comes to mind as well. Is he still around?

It's sad to see people go, but I notice Avalon is always getting new, intelligent members at a pretty healthy pace. The integrity of the forum is still well intact, in this rookie's opinion anyway.

DNA
20th March 2013, 23:31
I was a long-time lurker of Avalon before I registered, and there was a member named Chinaski that always cracked me up. I notice he's "retired" as well. Bummer, that.

Bollinger comes to mind as well. Is he still around?

It's sad to see people go, but I notice Avalon is always getting new, intelligent members at a pretty healthy pace. The integrity of the forum is still well intact, in this rookie's opinion anyway.

I miss Chinaski as well. I didn't see the fanfare on his departure, he was a pretty solid poster, some good stuff came out of him.

Padmé
21st March 2013, 00:50
Chinaski was one of the reasons I joined Avalon... I loved his posts! Even under the most adverse conditions he always had compassion. Intelligent responses perfectly balanced with a brilliant sense of humour! Such amazing energy! I hope he returns soon!