PDA

View Full Version : 2013 March Equinox - Real Ending of Precessional Cycle--George K.

Kimberley
14th March 2013, 19:11
This was just posted yesterday and I am listening to it as I type this...much love to us all!

h9gq6A_RTQs

I will give you my thoughts after I finish listening...I can say that I have been waiting for George to speak out as a week from today is the equinox.

Spirithorse
14th March 2013, 19:53
Hi Kimberley,

I finished listening to it a minute ago, it had just arrived in my inbox (I get George's newsletter). My first thought was - I have to post that on Avalon ... well, you were quicker than me. It's very important information, I feel. A lot of what George says really resonates with me.

By the way, I had to look twice, didn't recognize him with that 'Stuart Swerdlow beard' :-)

Kimberley
14th March 2013, 20:17
Hi Kimberley,

I finished listening to it a minute ago, it had just arrived in my inbox (I get George's newsletter). My first thought was - I have to post that on Avalon ... well, you were quicker than me. It's very important information, I feel. A lot of what George says really resonates with me.

By the way, I had to look twice, didn't recognize him with that 'Stuart Swerdlow beard' :-)

Yes it is a great message and great food for thought!

Actually I just realized that Camilo posted a couple of hours before I posted it so I am expecting that the mods will merge the threads...great minds think alike :-)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56950-Latest-from-George-Kavassilas-2013-March-Equinox

And my first thought was how much I like the beard :-)

Youniverse
14th March 2013, 20:22
Just wanted to say here for those that aren't yet aware, there is another thread similar to this discussion entitled "March 2013 the next great event" or something like that. A wonderful message there about a shift in collective consciousness!

Mercedes
15th March 2013, 02:56
I also wanted to post it, but good , you beat me to it, yes, good information.:cool: