PDA

View Full Version : When everything is potentially untrue

Violet
14th March 2013, 21:19
where does one take off in life?

crosby
14th March 2013, 21:31
Violet, do you mean, which direction should one follow? i know that for me, it is hard to believe a lot of what is presented, but i have noticed that most of the time i am guided by emotion from the heart. i always try to not let negativity slip in - because that is what makes it difficult to want to proceed in any direction. well, at least for me it does. i have found that so far, if i remotely believe and feel good about the information that i am hearing or seeing, it typically leads me to discover more and more about it, which continually opens up my mind. and the path seems to just appear. so far this approach has worked for me.
warmest regards, corson

Kraut
14th March 2013, 21:35
Love, kindness and looking out for others are always true. And they benefit us and those who receive. We may never know what's really true in this life, but if we are guided by such principles we can still have meaning in life.

lookbeyond
14th March 2013, 22:44
Hi Violet, yes it takes some getting used to-this uncertainty.Downright unsettling at first to be flung into the no mans land of usurped beliefs.This can be especially difficult if you are trying to raise questioning children.Values as expressed by Kraut above i believe are a key to opening the right door and help keep you wandering too far off the path to this door.

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Violet
15th March 2013, 07:34
Yes, Corson and Lookbeyond, it's a very confusing world. Everybody's trying to make their point. I'm sure some of them are telling some truth...but which ones?

This forum is an ideal illustration. There are so much theories and all these videos go on about "could it be that", "is it possible that"...And thus we are led in endless circle of questions and questioning questions and questioning why we started questioning the questions in the first place.

I just wish...there was more clarity in the world.

I think I'll go with Kraut for now, thank you.

NewFounderHome
15th March 2013, 14:44

Well if I understand. It is hard to notice the good path in life or the good directions to take.
What is true and what is false?
What is corrupt and not?
How to make a living and not be part of what would be not good for others in life.
And so, so much more!

It will be interesting to see the answers, some will talk about spiritual, some will talk about faith, some will talk of what is good and bad, some will say I was contacted and here again this goes on.

All of this is by no means obvious. It is hard to mentally turn all extern stuff off and try to make a sense of what is our path and I guess for etch individual there are some that are trying to make sense of it all.

It is not about all that is around us, light workers, media, friend, family, books, laws, government, religion, ET's and ..... How many folks before us have come and gone and did not find any answers that are proof to what is our purpose? What are we doing here? And I could again take off here with questions. But the questions are to get answers and for me I don't seem to find any.

So I might not sound to give you much help here and you would be right to say that but You might not be the first one to ask yourself that question. We all want to have answers to our question to help us take decisions so we can have the impression of going forward in life but is that even good to do?

So if you do find answers, can they be proved, can it be done by the majority of us, is it true, is it fact, can it be repeated ......

I need to stop, because I don't want to give the impression of negative, which is by no means my intention.

But you question is good and very valid.

Thanks

Carmody
15th March 2013, 14:48

When everything is potentially untrue, then... one has to think for themselves.

That is when personal growth really takes off.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg/220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

RUSirius
15th March 2013, 15:28
Reminds me of something I've been thinking about

I thougt I "knew":

I was special
Wanted to play baseball
Catholic church was right
What I wanted
What was going to happen
What I wanted to eat
Where I wanted to live, and many more

all these thoughts were over many years

now I dont even know what I know, is this a phase, a symptom? Dont know. Maybe I do know. What I know is my answers must come from me, even if right now I dont know.

4evrneo
15th March 2013, 16:26
Yes, Corson and Lookbeyond, it's a very confusing world. Everybody's trying to make their point. I'm sure some of them are telling some truth...but which ones?

This forum is an ideal illustration. There are so much theories and all these videos go on about "could it be that", "is it possible that"...And thus we are led in endless circle of questions and questioning questions and questioning why we started questioning the questions in the first place.

I just wish...there was more clarity in the world.

I think I'll go with Kraut for now, thank you.

I agree.... reside in the heart and clarity will come.

Bless,

Camilo
15th March 2013, 16:31

When the time is right for you, not a minute before or after. That's what the journey is all about, to discover bit by bit, one day at a time, until you have that aha moment, then fasten your belt and enjoy the ride.

risveglio
15th March 2013, 22:14

Thanks for this question. in many ways I am still in shock from realising most of my truths were lies.

Violet
15th March 2013, 23:11

Well if I understand. It is hard to notice the good path in life or the good directions to take.
What is true and what is false?
What is corrupt and not?
How to make a living and not be part of what would be not good for others in life.
And so, so much more!

It will be interesting to see the answers, some will talk about spiritual, some will talk about faith, some will talk of what is good and bad, some will say I was contacted and here again this goes on.

All of this is by no means obvious. It is hard to mentally turn all extern stuff off and try to make a sense of what is our path and I guess for etch individual there are some that are trying to make sense of it all.

It is not about all that is around us, light workers, media, friend, family, books, laws, government, religion, ET's and ..... How many folks before us have come and gone and did not find any answers that are proof to what is our purpose? What are we doing here? And I could again take off here with questions. But the questions are to get answers and for me I don't seem to find any.

So I might not sound to give you much help here and you would be right to say that but You might not be the first one to ask yourself that question. We all want to have answers to our question to help us take decisions so we can have the impression of going forward in life but is that even good to do?

So if you do find answers, can they be proved, can it be done by the majority of us, is it true, is it fact, can it be repeated ......

I need to stop, because I don't want to give the impression of negative, which is by no means my intention.

But you question is good and very valid.

Thanks

Thanks NewFounderHome. Your (underlined) sentence sums it all up.

It's a personal quest for all to make individually indeed and identical things may have different meanings in each life.

Deega
15th March 2013, 23:32

Thanks Violet, a short question but how challenging...!, like any other person, I have been through a lot of difficulty in life, break my neck at 22, paralysed, then fought my way out of it, depression, fought my way out of it, and on, and finally after some years, I find the most important thing in life was ''love''.

Love of life, love of the different worlds, love of smell, love of touch, love of sight, love of hearing, love of taste, love of soul and spirit, and on.

So to your question, I would suggest ''love'' may help you take off in life!

JohnEAngel
16th March 2013, 00:11
as phil collins said, this is the land of confusion. those who want a better life commonly look to seers, shamans, channelers,
prophets, affiliations with mystical networks, etc. previously RUSirius' commented, 'What I know is my answers must come
from me, even if right now I dont know.' IMHO, this is the only source of which to acknowledge.

according to Buddhist principles, those who seek a sure path to enlightenment must first remove all egoistic pride and be humbly willing to become disciples.

the cost will be heavy but all the treasure of the world, all its gold and silver and honors, are not to be compared with

wisdom and virtue. to be able to enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring a sense of

peacefulness to everybody, one must first discipline and control his own mind. if he can control his mind he can find the

way of enlightenment and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

donk
16th March 2013, 00:15
If everything's potentially untrue, it's necessarily potentially true.

And nothing really matters..........:except for whatever you think does.

"If you will it dude, it is no dream" -Walter S

Referee
16th March 2013, 04:07
I have to agree with Violet. I have been struggling with this very thing for the passed two weeks, that is why I have not been posting very much lately. Most everything we are told from the cradle is a lie.

skippy
16th March 2013, 04:23
When everything is potentially untrue, then... better watch closely.

http://geertlambert.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/balletjeballetje.jpg?w=420

JohnEAngel
16th March 2013, 04:39
I have to agree with Violet. I have been struggling with this very thing for the passed two weeks, that is why I have not been posting very much lately. Most everything we are told from the cradle is a lie.

you are absolutely right. i couldn't have said it better. but we are all capable of assuming a particular demeanor daily in which we move forward through the phantasm that affords us a placid duration. i remain guarded but mindful of any experience that besets myself and others near me. we are commissioned to endure our experience. if not then we are set into motion to echo the same experiences again and again.

Warlock
17th March 2013, 03:57
Always be:

Truthful.

Positive.

......and helping others.

That's all you can do.

Warlock

Hazel
17th March 2013, 04:22
When 'truth' presents (unavoidably, as it does so often) as fragile fallible constructs, made of suspiciously hollow sounding egg shells..

I like to recall and surrender to the words of the Existentialist Therapist, writer and Holocaust survivor Irvin Yalom:

"existence is inexorably free and, thus uncertain"

He also espoused that we have 4 ultimate concerns: Death, Isolation, Freedom and Meaninglessness. From this point of view, I extrapolate that beyond and alongside our drives related to core needs, such as: shelter, food and sex; our ultimate search for truth is tied up in the vested interests of that which offers us meaning, gives freedom of choice and, threatens us with isolation and extinction. We make trade-offs with maintenance of truths, when the personal and collective costs are too high around these concerns.. hence the notorious coining of the term 'inconvenient truth(s)'.

How as individuals, we learn to be with this 'reality', is a matter of an attitude of acceptance of the 'necessity' for compromise when faced with conflicted ideals around upholding of 'The Truth'.

Perhaps the erosion of our understandings and recognition of Truth is down to this ambiguous nature of how we construct it internally, as well as externally. Therefore Natural Law/Universal Truths are perceived through a flawed lens. As I was reminded in another post elsewhere here, Indigenous peoples of the world constructed their cosmological truths about existence authentically, as they looked to.. and mirrored themselves quite simply, in nature itself.

As they say in the classics: "we gotta get ourselves back to the Garden.." :o

What we think we 'know' as truth, after all for the seeker... is a mirage of tricky mirrors, with the self... in a dance of veils...

Hazel
17th March 2013, 07:50
p.s..

it takes courage to live your truth

But.. the self sovereignty it brings is worth every rebuttal

Blake Elder
17th March 2013, 12:15
I am curious as to how many people here really feel they don't know what is going on? I feel it is not wrong or a sign of weakness or foolishness to admit that you are confused about the state of the world, or the solutions, if any, to our problems? I openly admit i don't know who to believe or what is right or going on? Maybe they really are winning ... confusion was one of the goals of the PTB/Illuminati/take your pick of what name you want to use, as Duncan O'Finioan often said in his blog. He seemed a straight shooter to me. Life is getting so crazy I would love some clarity ... oh yeah it would be nice.

Having said that, we need to act in our own best interests, and that of family and friends and our communities. I would love to gain the wisdom to make sensible decisions in the face of all the craziness that is evident in our world. I only hope I can trust my intuition/ guides / gods take your pick again, to do what is needed to help and improve the situation we find ourselves in.

etheric underground
17th March 2013, 12:23
Your life makes sense when you become friends with your SELF....looking at what makes you ...YOU defining your pros and cons,
strengths and weaknesses and loving them all...

Violet
17th March 2013, 16:31

Thanks Violet, a short question but how challenging...!, like any other person, I have been through a lot of difficulty in life, break my neck at 22, paralysed, then fought my way out of it, depression, fought my way out of it, and on, and finally after some years, I find the most important thing in life was ''love''.

Love of life, love of the different worlds, love of smell, love of touch, love of sight, love of hearing, love of taste, love of soul and spirit, and on.

So to your question, I would suggest ''love'' may help you take off in life!

That's a rough ride you had.

I say yes to love. Thanks for sharing this experience.

I hope we can all learn from each other. It makes one so rich.

Violet
17th March 2013, 16:39

It's such a disappointment. It's like you're a building and somebody's knocking down all your foundations. The first thoughts I had were:

- Why do people do these things?
- Are people really that evil to willingly deceive others in such a way?
- Maybe they don't know themselves?
- So who then still is true?
- Am I always true? To others, and myself?
- Or is everything an image of something else?
- And is everybody a picture of someone else?
- Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?
- How can I know?

If you go on like this, you'll go crazy, for sure.

So then you go to the next phase.

"Okay, maybe, I can do something to make all this meaningful nonetheless, for me and hopefully for others too, if they want it."

Violet
17th March 2013, 16:43
When everything is potentially untrue, then... better watch closely.

http://geertlambert.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/balletjeballetje.jpg?w=420

I must be a bad watcher :p I see a magician and somebody who doesn't believe the whole thing and watching closely trying to find out were the catch is.

Don't know if the child is a clue. Or maybe the dog.

I don't know, you tell me.

Violet
17th March 2013, 16:48
When 'truth' presents (unavoidably, as it does so often) as fragile fallible constructs, made of suspiciously hollow sounding egg shells..

I like to recall and surrender to the words of the Existentialist Therapist, writer and Holocaust survivor Irvin Yalom:

"existence is inexorably free and, thus uncertain"

He also espoused that we have 4 ultimate concerns: Death, Isolation, Freedom and Meaninglessness. From this point of view, I extrapolate that beyond and alongside our drives related to core needs, such as: shelter, food and sex; our ultimate search for truth is tied up in the vested interests of that which offers us meaning, gives freedom of choice and, threatens us with isolation and extinction. We make trade-offs with maintenance of truths, when the personal and collective costs are too high around these concerns.. hence the notorious coining of the term 'inconvenient truth(s)'.

How as individuals, we learn to be with this 'reality', is a matter of an attitude of acceptance of the 'necessity' for compromise when faced with conflicted ideals around upholding of 'The Truth'.

Perhaps the erosion of our understandings and recognition of Truth is down to this ambiguous nature of how we construct it internally, as well as externally. Therefore Natural Law/Universal Truths are perceived through a flawed lens. As I was reminded in another post elsewhere here, Indigenous peoples of the world constructed their cosmological truths about existence authentically, as they looked to.. and mirrored themselves quite simply, in nature itself.

As they say in the classics: "we gotta get ourselves back to the Garden.." :o

What we think we 'know' as truth, after all for the seeker... is a mirage of tricky mirrors, with the self... in a dance of veils...

Very interesting. But doesn't it assume that everyone is actively searching?

Referee
17th March 2013, 21:34

It's such a disappointment. It's like you're a building and somebody's knocking down all your foundations. The first thoughts I had were:

- Why do people do these things?
- Are people really that evil to willingly deceive others in such a way?
- Maybe they don't know themselves?
- So who then still is true?
- Am I always true? To others, and myself?
- Or is everything an image of something else?
- And is everybody a picture of someone else?
- Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?
- How can I know?

If you go on like this, you'll go crazy, for sure.

So then you go to the next phase.

"Okay, maybe, I can do something to make all this meaningful nonetheless, for me and hopefully for others too, if they want it."

For myself I had to accept that part of those at the top of the lies and control and the rest were in fact ET/ED. However those humans who knowingly serve them hurt my heart the most. To knowingly go against their fellow man for power, control, money or whatever reason...

For me it took time. Also, those feelings you mentioned which I am sure most of us here at PA feel can be used as the fuel for your passion to research and share!