View Full Version : The 'Organisation'.

Tony
15th March 2013, 09:52
What if?

What if an 'organisation' did not want its representatives to marry,
because the wealth collected by the 'organisation' would go to the family,
instead of the 'organisation'. The 'organisation' wants to keep the wealth
inside the 'organisation'. The congregation of the 'organisation' pays for
the upkeep of that 'organisation' through guilt and fear.
The 'organisation' gets wealthier and the people get poorer.
Isn't that a clever tax system?

What if the 'organisation' banned birth control?
Wouldn't that result in more members to pay for the 'organisation'?

How many people have been killed for suggesting that this 'organisation'
be reformed, and return to its authentic roots? If you were accused of heresy,
your wealth was taken and split between the government and your accuser
(which could well be – what a surprise! - the “organisation”).
Is this not a clever control mechanism?

2000 years ago, a man threw the 'organisation' out of the temples...they came back!

If you think this is far fetched, just look at every walk of life.
Are they any different?
Who would admit their organisation could be mistaken?

spiritguide
15th March 2013, 10:51
Most all institutions developed for the good will of humanity have been infiltrated by the organization. From uniting to dividing is their method and total control is their goal. Any institution existing today has been infiltrated and a clean sweep must be accomplished to put the infiltrators out in the cold. IMHO

NewFounderHome
15th March 2013, 13:32
What organisation? witch one?

Pam
15th March 2013, 14:05
'Tony, I appreciate your description of the "organization'". When I was a kid my best friend's family belonged to this organization. They were a poor working class family with lots of kids. The organization gave them a box with 52 envelopes. She told me that her parents income was known by the organization and they were required to submit "donations" that provided the organization 10% of their meager income. Oh yeah, the envelope had their name on it so the organization could keep tabs on the payments...

I have accepted that there is a lot of organized corruption in this world but the hardest to take is doing this under the pretense of doing good and carrying out Gods Will----I see this as the ultimate treachery...The part that boggles my mind is that there are so many willing participants........pam

conk
15th March 2013, 17:04
What organisation? witch one?the one that tells you that you are made of dirt and that you are inherently a bad person.

ThePythonicCow
15th March 2013, 17:28

http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

ulli
15th March 2013, 17:34
A celibate clergy also stands a fairer chance when visiting recently widowed women
to convince them to distribute their recently acquired inheritance to the organization
rather than pass it on to the children.
Unmarried men can be so much more persuasive with grieving, lonely women...

Paranormal
15th March 2013, 21:09
Many churches expect members to give 10% tithe of their income. Its interesting to study tithing in depth:
"Jacob’s tithe had a number of strings attached…certainly not an example for any Christian to follow. I challenge anyone to show me where the Law demanded a tenth of any man’s wages or salary. It was ONLY a tenth of the newborn from the flocks, herds, and a tenth of the harvest from orchards, fields and vineyards, not to mention that only Levites were authorized to collect the tithe not already consumed by the tither, before the Lord, at the appointed place." from: http://www.tithing.com/blog/bible-verses-about-tithes/

Snookie
15th March 2013, 22:39

http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm

Funny, the media is yakking about how "humble" he is. I personally think its a bunch of horse hocky. If he was so darned humble he wouldn't have accepted the job! Although with what he's got on his plate, I do kinda feel sorry for him.

Flash
15th March 2013, 22:52
A celibate clergy also stands a fairer chance when visiting recently widowed women
to convince them to distribute their recently acquired inheritance to the organization
rather than pass it on to the children.
Unmarried men can be so much more persuasive with grieving, lonely women...

When passing on their genes for the posterity. lol

When I was a student, my neighbour was an old women who had all sort of stories. Where I come from, men were often gone part of the year to work in the wood (Canadians hey). The priest, the accountant, and the manager/owner of the general store would remain in the village.

She said that after few years, lots of baby were looking like the priest. Much too many.