PDA

View Full Version : Sign the world peace treaty

NewFounderHome
15th March 2013, 21:32
I might not have seen it on the Avalon site.

This to me does really touch me and I think then the major part of the population of the world would agree to not have wars.

Imagine a world without WAR. This would be a first for all of us.

Please, Please past this on to all. Ask everybody around you did you sign this. Ask would you also want to live in a world without war.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/645/589/720/sign-the-world-peace-treaty/?cid=FB_TAF

Target: ALL WORLD CITIZENS
Sponsored by: Alfred Lambremont Webre

Now that humanity is preparing to travel in space just as we travel around this planet, and humanity is getting ready to join the universal community and to venture into the spans of the universe, humanity needs to find peace in its home first.

Thank you for signing the WORLD PEACE TREATY as an individual. Please share the WORLD PEACE TREATY with family, friends and networks. If you are so inclined you can also print out the WORLD PEACE TREATY and take it to your City Council, your provincial and state legislators, and your national leaders/ambassadors to sign (both personally and on behalf of their jurisdictions).

WORLD PEACE TREATY

"I/We as citizens of the Earth from this moment on accept to lay down all tools of aggression and war. I/We shall never think about getting involved in or inciting war or developing or using any tools of war on this planet or in space, and to this I/We all agree and swear with my/our (delete as appropriate) nation, territory, council, religion, city, body/bodies and souls(s)." less

Could the moderator help to keep this at the top of the Thread

SilentStorm
16th March 2013, 00:02
I think thats a beautiful notion NewFoundHome. I completely agree that most of the population would opt for a world without war and ultimately violence so perhaps it's worth a try. But as much as it breaks my heart to say it, I think the people lost their power a long time ago (Mainly to those who benefit from war and are now in seats of power). Both spiritually and politically. Perhaps it was given away or perhaps it was taken from us, not really sure. I just feel like there are forces that have been set in motion that cannot be stopped completely. not until their time comes at least. And I think there will be allot more pain before that happens.. such seems to be the natural cycle of evolution. For what it's worth though, I really hope I'm wrong.

Youniverse
16th March 2013, 04:13
Some would say it was a sort of kosmic contract to 'give away' our power and that contract has expired with the dawning of the new age. When you take a good look at what is happening these days there certainly are signs of this. So in this 'new contract' or experiment where we all take back our power and explore the possibilities will be interesting to say the least. And world peace is entirely possible once we eliminate the kind of collective consciousness that makes war not only possible but inevitable. I signed the petition :).

Lifebringer
16th March 2013, 13:37
Done!

All things are possible with God, and i believe it's his time, not theirs.

NewFounderHome
16th March 2013, 16:39
Bump! Help from the moderator would be good.

Thanks.;)

NewFounderHome
17th March 2013, 14:38
What is your opinions on this post.

Thanks.

Kimberley
17th March 2013, 19:46
The World Peace Treaty was started by Mehran Keshe.

Alfred Webre is one of many world wide that have started petitions..

You can read all that has been going on with the treaty on the forum thread that comes up when you click on this link...

http://www.ourwpt.org/

Much Love and Peace to us all! :grouphug:

Kimberley
17th March 2013, 19:49
http://www.signworldpeacetreaty.org/pdfs/World-peace-treaty-2.pdf

NewFounderHome
18th March 2013, 01:24
Thanks Kimberley