PDA

View Full Version : Stepson diagnosed with aggresive Brain Cancer

Möbius
17th March 2013, 03:17
My 19 year old step son, Jamie, has been diagnosed with the worst type of Cancer. He has got a sPNET brain cancer which is very aggressive. We only found out in January as he started having headaches. His GP requested that he had an eye test. We got him one at Boots which are the best by far. They spotted that he had swelling behind his eyes which was not good news. It took three days to get an MRI scan which showed that he had a very large brain tumor. He had 7.5 hours of brain surgery at Queens hospital in Romford, Essex. They managed to take out 80% of the tumor. His right leg was paralysed after the op. The physio was non existent so he went about learning to walk again by himself. They said that he would never walk again without a cain. Last week he was running!! He did that with pure determination without any help. He is currently undergoing a very intensive Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy course called the Milan Regiment. His outlook though is not good as the Cancer has spread to the back of Brain. He is a fighter and has the tenacity to give 100% to fight this cancer, however he has been very unlucky throughout his experience.

I would like to ask all of you, Project Avalonians , using your collective positive thought to focus on Jamie to give him a Turbo boost to fight this nasty cancer.

Thank you to all in advance,

Mobius

Flash
17th March 2013, 03:21
I am sending love and healing to your step son.

But, check the thread on cancer here on Avalon, there is tons of information that may help. One last info was on the thread here and now, a few days ago. There is quite a lot on nexus now forum, cancer thread as well.

Star Tsar
17th March 2013, 03:24
Stay strong Jamie wishing you the speediest of recoveries young man!

:rockon:

shadowstalker
17th March 2013, 03:28
Love/harmony/healing

Chip
17th March 2013, 03:37
My most positive thoughts and energy.
Please keep us posted about his recovery.

RunningDeer
17th March 2013, 03:50
Prayers, Healing and Love orbs for Jamie
Peace and Silence to counter
Potential fear that may arise
On this Healing Journey

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Bryce/151_zps49300e38.JPG

Extras zaps for Jamie's Mom and Möbius and any other that is part of the journey.

Blessings,
Paula

seko
17th March 2013, 04:03
Lots of love to your son, you and your family Mobius.

Oregano Oil, freshly made fruit and vegetables juices will help to get rid of the cancer.

Hugo

Carolin
17th March 2013, 04:04
My prayers go out to Jamie and your whole family!!

enfoldedblue
17th March 2013, 04:51
Sending Love....

Debra
17th March 2013, 05:14
Sending love right now Möbius. What an amazing young man he is.

Craig
17th March 2013, 05:54
What a battler if I can send positive vibes I will

MorningSong
17th March 2013, 07:34
I send my thoughts of courage, strength and healing for your stepson!

Watching from Cyprus
17th March 2013, 08:32
my 19 year old step son, jamie, has been diagnosed with the worst type of cancer. He has got a spnet brain cancer which is very aggressive. We only found out in january as he started having headaches. His gp requested that he had an eye test. We got him one at boots which are the best by far. They spotted that he had swelling behind his eyes which was not good news. It took three days to get an mri scan which showed that he had a very large brain tumor. He had 7.5 hours of brain surgery at queens hospital in romford, essex. They managed to take out 80% of the tumor. His right leg was paralysed after the op. The physio was non existent so he went about learning to walk again by himself. They said that he would never walk again without a cain. Last week he was running!! He did that with pure determination without any help. He is currently undergoing a very intensive chemotherapy & radiotherapy course called the milan regiment. His outlook though is not good as the cancer has spread to the back of brain. He is a fighter and has the tenacity to give 100% to fight this cancer, however he has been very unlucky throughout his experience.

I would like to ask all of you, project avalonians , using your collective positive thought to focus on jamie to give him a turbo boost to fight this nasty cancer.

mobius

important ; he needs to keep his blood/urine alkaline (ph 7.3) so the cancer cannot spread or grow.....

Search on; cancer is a fungus. He needs immediately to be treated with sodium bicarbonate.
If you want the contact details to a doctor in germany who treats cancer patients with this protocol successfully, send me a private message.

Good luck, love and light to you and your step son.

Peter

Kryztian
17th March 2013, 09:32
Sending thoughts of healing to Jamie and to those who surround him.

Hazel
17th March 2013, 10:02
Sending an infusion of blue healing light... from his head to his toes

So much valuable information here on Avalon
Hope it brings successful support your way..

Swan
17th March 2013, 10:57
I am so very sorry. Will send him healing this evening. Take a look at Dr Schulzes " Incurable disease programe" at herbdoc.com.

varuna
17th March 2013, 11:11
...my good wishes to you and Jamie..I have some personal experience of this, please pm me if you need to. I am sure the lovely healing energy and knowledge on here will help you enormously.

sheme
17th March 2013, 11:39
Well I know he is well now, I see him smiling and running so fast. please watch this video. Stay high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsudVU9zeKw

etheric underground
17th March 2013, 11:43
all the best to you and your son in law.....my heart and healing energy comes your way..... check out jim humble mms.

sunflower
17th March 2013, 12:06
A challenging time facing your family. Sending prayers, love and healing intentions for Jamie.

Lifebringer
17th March 2013, 12:25
Dear Mobius;
About 2 months ago I started treating my mentally ill chain smoking sister that only remembers "Virginia Slims commercials" when confronted with smoking so much. She had dark looked like lesions under her tongue and one on the right side of her tongue. Reading up on those things, I started treating her with 1pt baking soda and 2 parts honey in warm green tea to remove toxins, because this remedy has been proven to eliminate or shrink tumors in 7 days and a German doctor and scientist discovered this, and it has been kept out of this country. Since Jaime is running, a little energy boost to keep his stamina, and the baking soda, to kill tumors. Tumors of all kinds, especially cancer love sugar, and the body will take a natural sugar quicker than a "bleached white sugar." Maple syrup, Molasses, and honey are natural sugars that will enter the cancer cell, and the baking soda kills the cancer and does NOT harm surrounding cells. Also he should try garlic, but youth don't kiss with it, so that may not be his choice. Garlic also kills cancer, I saw a video here at Avalon where this elderly gentleman had a softball sized tumor that looked like a budding white brocoli, outside his neck.
He treated it with 100% garlic oil topicly, and chewed/ingested a clove or two a day for two months.
Took sister to doc after the run around system and delay, and all clear.
Miracles are in your own backyard that work and it's time holistic medicines were given a shot at "cures" not arresting drugs of NO hope or recovery and doom and gloom.

Tell him to use the honey/baking soda/green tea with lemon before a run with a wheat bagle and blueberries.

Speedy recovery and cure prayers are with you here in the Jones home.

God's hears you.

EsmaEverheart
17th March 2013, 12:34
Prayers, positive thoghts and much love for Jamie.

Libico
17th March 2013, 12:34
Sending thoughts of love and healing to Jamie and prayers that he fights through this

Anchor
17th March 2013, 12:35
Mobius, would you please confirm that Jaime knows you are asking for this aid on his behalf and gives us permission to act accordingly?

I hope Jaime can use what Avalon makes available, for the highest and best outcome for all.

My own prayer is added.

WhiteFeather
17th March 2013, 12:47
Our Love, Prayers, Thoughts and Intentions of healing are with Jamie, and your family. Let Jamie's illness be removed at Godspeed.
Shockingly there are many alternatives in healing this disease and are mentioned here by some of its members. If i may interject this,,,,Mobius please consider reading the first 30 pages of this book by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D.,N.D.

The Cure To All Cancers By Dr Hulda Clark On Pdf format: The Cure To All Cancers (http://onelight.com/library/Clark,%20Hulda%20-%20The%20Cure%20for%20All%20Cancers.pdf)

The Cure To All Cancers By Dr Hulda Clark
The first introductive paragraph of this book:

Cancer can now be CURED, not just treated. We are not accustomed to thinking about a cure for cancer. We think of remission as the only possibility. But this book is not about remission. It is about a cure. This is possible because in 1990 I discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking, colon cancer is not caused by a lowroughage
diet, breast cancer is not caused by a fatty diet, retinal blastoma is not caused by a rare gene, and pancreatic cancer is not caused by alcohol consumption. Although these are all contributing factors, they are not ThE cause. Once the true cause
was found the cure became obvious. But would it work? I set a goal of 100 cases to be cured of cancer before publishing my findings. That mark was passed in December, 1992. The discovery of the cause and cure of all cancers has stood the test of time and here it is!

Part 1 (The Cause):
For many years we have all believed that cancer is different from other diseases.2 We believed that cancer behaves like a fire, in that you can't stop it once it has started. Therefore, you have to cut it out or radiate it to death or chemically destroy every cancerous cell in the body since it can never become normal again. NOTHING COULD BE MORE WRONG! And we have believed that cancers of different types such as leukemia or breast cancer have different causes. Wrong again!
In this book you will see that all cancers are alike. They are all caused by a parasite. A single parasite! It is the human intestinal fluke. And if you kill this parasite, the cancer stops immediately. The tissue becomes normal again. In order to get cancer, you must have this parasite. How can the human intestinal fluke cause cancer? This parasite typically lives in the intestine where it might do little
harm, causing only colitis, Crohn's disease, or irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps nothing at all. But if it invades a different organ, like the uterus or kidneys or liver, it does a great deal of harm. If it establishes itself in the liver, it causes cancer! It only
establishes itself in the liver in some people. These people have isopropyl alcohol (often abbreviated IPA) in their bodies. All cancer patients (100%) have both isopropyl alcohol and the intestinal fluke in their livers. The solvent, isopropyl alcohol, is responsible for letting the fluke establish itself in the liver. In order to get cancer, you must have both the parasite and isopropyl alcohol in your body.

Other books by Dr. Clark available from New Century Press:
The Cure For All Diseases - ISBN 1-890035-01-7
The Cure For HIV And AIDS - ISBN 1-890035-02-5
The Cure For All Advanced Cancers – ISBN 1-890035-16-5

Cjay
17th March 2013, 14:03
Sending love and healing energy.

This may help.

tmviQBB5DHs

n31Nuj_AvTg

0psJhQHk_GI

Pam
17th March 2013, 14:52
Mobius, I see you live in England but there is a brilliant Doctor in the US that treats cancer cases exactly like your son. He does not treat with harmful chemo or radiation but actually turns the cancer gene "off". This is a really simplistic explanation but this man is legit. There are no devastating side effects. He has done miraculous work with late stage kids with brain tumors. His name is Dr. Burzynski. The link to his clinic is below. I hope you will give this your time and consideration, it may be well worth it. pam

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/treatment-options.html

foreverfan
17th March 2013, 15:05
Our thoughts are with you. This website shows you all of the alternative cancer treatements. Hope it helps. www.CancerTutor.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zBBfN5mQa8

UpToLight
17th March 2013, 17:18
Let the all positive energies of universe be with him.

Daughter of Time
17th March 2013, 17:24
Love and healing goes out to Jamie.

May strength and courage be with you and your family.

May wisdom and compassion be with his doctors and caregivers.

May we soon hear good news about his condition.

Gekko
17th March 2013, 17:53
If he makes it through, I bet he'll have vast amounts of passion to devote to whatever he wants to do in life. All the best...

ghostrider
17th March 2013, 19:03
staying positive can do wonders , when fear tries to grip you ... sending Love ...

Knowrainknowrainbows!
17th March 2013, 19:16
... [QUOTE=Möbius;649693]I would like to ask all of you, Project Avalonians , using your collective positive thought to focus on Jamie to give him a Turbo boost to fight this nasty cancer.

Mobius[/QUOTE

May all that is good be in Jamie's every moment as he battles for his health. May his surroundings be filled with energies that only nurture and enhance his life journey as well as his loved ones.

Love light peace
KRKR

Sith73
17th March 2013, 19:19
Have you looked into Radiation Horemesis?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th March 2013, 20:33
Hello and I am so sorry to hear of this.
My little brother has some TBI so I can relate to you.

I hope that you guys can look into Marijuana therapy for cancer, specifically the compound Cannabidiol, CBD for short.
It has recently discovered anti-tumoral properties and is the only substance I know of that can counteract stages 1 through 4 cancers without the adverse ill effects of chemotherapy.

There is no reason not to try, when there is so little else to try.

I hope to God you guys find a way out of this terrible situation and please know that prayers are with you always.

Wikipedia on Cannabidiol:
Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion, inflammation, anxiety, and nausea, as well as inhibit cancer cell growth.[8] Recent studies have shown cannabidiol to be as effective as atypical antipsychotics in treating schizophrenia.[9] Studies have also shown that it may relieve symptoms of dystonia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabidiol

Sidney
17th March 2013, 20:45
Many prayers coming, for him and the entire family. There is wonderful info here on this thread, and I also want to add that these protocols most likely are wonderful prevention methods as well. We live in a toxic world where any day at any time any one of us could be the victim of cancer or other deadly illness that could be treated naturally. Blessings Mobius

sandy
18th March 2013, 06:04
Sending Love and my thoughts for all the dreams and wishes of Jamie to come true :-)

4evrneo
18th March 2013, 16:51
Sent love healing and light,

Bless,

CosmicKat
18th March 2013, 18:59
Sending lots of love and positive thoughts! My prayers are with you.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
18th March 2013, 20:45
Don't give up hope :(

mind-scape
18th March 2013, 20:55
Hey Jamie!
I look forward to hearing about how you made a miraculous recovery!
And I look forward to everyone discussing how amazing it is, that you're now using all that pain you endured to inspire others....
Now that you're all healthy!

Manifest Manifest Manifest!

myriaddimension
21st March 2013, 13:07
Sending loving/healing energy!

karamba
21st March 2013, 13:32
I am sending you Love and Light to your son Jamie and you and your family !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A&feature=youtu.be
Peace

Swan
22nd April 2013, 06:45
Linking to a thread about a silver product that seems to have a very good effect on cancer:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58378-APeX-UAP-Silver-Oxygen-Nano-Clusters-The-Good-Stuff

Reinhard
22nd April 2013, 07:14
You might want to do research on "Liposomal Vitamin C", especially the kind Dr. Mercola offers. He uses lecithin made out of sunflower seeds, instead of soy.