PDA

View Full Version : From my heart to yours, a request to help a member given 6 months to live..

astrid
17th March 2013, 13:03
I will keep this short.

I come to you all to ask for help for a dear friend and fellow member that
has contributed much both here on PA and elsewhere on the internet.

Bright Garlick has been given 6 months to live,
And he asking for help.

I have had the honor and the pleasure of spending some time face to face with Bright.
And recently i spent the day with him, when he was having some scans done,
and each time i sit with him i learn so much.
His depth of knowledge and experiences are like nothing i have heard,
but most of all he is the brightest of souls. His compassion has no bounds.
To lose this soul too soon would be a tragic loss to us all .

As a healer i am doing all i know how to support him, and we can all send him our
love. But he also needs some extra support for his family.
This is a chance to give back to one of our own, and if you are not in a position to
part with a few dollars, that's fine,
but please share with me in wishing him a full recovery.

And please note.. he has tried most of the various alternative therapies,
and has now chosen to deal with this in more mind/body manner,
at the root cause, although he is very grateful and does appreciate all the well
meaning suggestions, this thread is not for that purpose.

This thread is to give us a chance to give back, this link takes you
to more of his words and how to donate.

(I will copy his words in the next post below.)

http://www.youcaring.com/other/A-Tumour-Called-Freedom/47676

Thank you all in advance.

Blessings,
Astrid

PS He did leave us this farewell video on his profile page
before he left the internet, it explains more.

3Yz-rWPwGSY

astrid
17th March 2013, 13:06
Bright's words, from his fundraiser page,

"Hi, I'm Bright Garlick. And let me be honest - I hate doing this !

I've been living with Renal Carcinoid Cancer for 6 years. A disease which affects 1 in every 130 million people and is terminal. In 2007 I lost my kidney to a Tumour Called Freedom. Now my oncologist has said that I have less than 6 months to live. There is a potential treatment which could buy me another year but I have declined treatment because I want to heal the root causes of my illness. Medicine only treats the symptoms and eventually cancer comes back. I want to heal completely by tending to the needs of the soul. Despite getting sicker, I know how to heal.

Currently my largest tumour is pushing against my descending Aorta and if it grows any larger it could shut down any of my organs at any time and I will die.

But I am an optimist and a realist. I love life more than anything else. I will do all I can to heal completely but I have to be honest and admit that I could die soon.

This experience has been hell for my loved ones. My 14 year old son is terrified that he will lose his dad before his next birthday. He's been living with this fear since he was 8 years old. His mum also has a brain tumour and he fears that he will lose both mum and dad.

Since leaving full time work 20 months ago (and part time work 14 months ago), life has been very hard financially. The disability pension is great but some weeks it barely pay the bills. I haven't been able to take my son on a real holiday in 4 years. If I were to die, I have nothing to leave my loved one's and the bank would reclaim my car. My son's mum currently works as a cleaner (despite her Oxford Education) just to pay the bills. She is too afraid to have treatment and her tumour is inoperable, so she does whatever it takes to survive. It breaks my heart to see what she puts her self through.

I am looking to raise whatever I can to help get through this difficult time and just in case I don't make it and my loved one's need help to survive.

Although I don't want to die anytime soon, I feel I have to look honestly at what could happen and do whatever it takes to ease their burden.

A little bit of money will make a world of difference to my own quality of life and those I care about.

And perhaps with enough support I can begin my "****it List" and give my son some memories he will never forget !!!

My life has had some challenges - my son was born with heart disease and had 2 major life saving surgeries, he also had an ear tumour and had 2 surgeries and then I learned that my ex wife had a tumour she ignored while I was sick. But hey, **** happens and it's up to each of us to appreciate what we've got !

You can learn a little more about me here :

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrightGarlick/videos?view=0

Thank you dear friends, may you all be happy and well,

Bright."

I thank you for all taking the time to read

Much love
Astrid

meeradas
17th March 2013, 13:21
Fullest possible support.

astrid
17th March 2013, 13:35
Thank you Child's, but i will repeat again from my OP

...And please note.. he has tried most of the various alternative therapies,
and has now chosen to deal with this in more mind/body manner,
at the root cause, although he is very grateful and does appreciate all the well
meaning suggestions, this thread is not for that purpose.

Eram
17th March 2013, 13:47
Hi Astrid,

I really like BG and I wish him all the best.

While trying to donate, I noticed that paypal and a creditcard are the only options to use.
Neither of those are in my possession and probably many others too.

I know little about money transfers between different currencies, but couldn't he also provide an option to just make a online-bank transfer?
This could widen the range of people that are able to donate.

Lots of strenght, wisdom and insight to you BG.

astrid
17th March 2013, 14:07
Thanks, Eram , i will look into it,
but i doubt that Bright would be ok with that,
hes a very private person, and for good reasons.
Maybe you can get a friend to use Paypal for you?
Other than that i don't know what to suggest.
International money transfers can be tricky and also
costly, but i will make some inquiries.

Thank you all, the response so far has been heart warming.

WhiteFeather
17th March 2013, 14:18
Thanks Astrid for the thread. And Good luck to you B.G. All our healing thoughts coming your way. May you find the answer within yourself swiftly. Astrid i know Bright Garlic isn't asking for any help through alternative medicinal resources here, but perhaps a soul journey with the use of Auyasca from an experienced Shaman in South America may reveal something to Bright Garlic perhaps. Could you please relay this idea to him. Maybe this could solve/heal his inner soul complications. Its worth a try.

astrid
17th March 2013, 14:18
BTW, everyone, your good thoughts and blessings for Bright's full recovery are totally welcome here,
if i did not make that clear, this is a healing thread.

astrid
17th March 2013, 14:28
Thanks WF, but the fact that he has only one kidney prevents him from
taking things such as that.
BG actually knows how to heal, he is has got his tumors to shrink already once before,
this time he got off track and was also attacked by some people online, and being so sensitive it
has triggered his illness to get worse again why he has removed himself totally from being online.
His farewell video details this all.

Again, please, this is not a "how to cure BG thread", this is a
"he needs some extra energy to support him healing himself thread"

But thank you i know that your thoughts and words are from a place of love.

Gekko
17th March 2013, 14:36
He's one of the most raw, real people I've seen in sharing his truth and experiences. Very appreciated. I wish him a full recovery.

WhiteFeather
17th March 2013, 14:41
Thanks WF, but the fact that he has only one kidney prevents him from
taking things such as that.
BG actually knows how to heal, he is has got his tumors to shrink already once before,
this time he got off track and was also attacked by some people online, and being so sensitive it
has triggered his illness to get worse again why he has removed himself totally from being online.
His farewell video details this all.

Again, please, this is not a "how to cure BG thread", this is a
"he needs some extra energy to support him healing himself thread"

But thank you i know that your thoughts and words are from a place of love.

Understood Astrid, and Thank You. I am going to focus on Bright Garlic in my daily prayers, thoughts and intentions. May Brighter days come your way, forthwith!!!!. All my Love To You Bright Garlic, your a wonderful soul and are so truly loved by many.

cloud9
17th March 2013, 14:50
Hello Astrid,
I'll do my best to contribute a little later in the day but I wanted to say something else.
I know this is not a suggestions thread but since he wants to work with mind/body/soul manner I was wondering if he knows or have read the short pdf book Romankw (please correct my spelling since I don't remember his user name correctly and I didn't see it in the members list) posted in a thread called something like "The most important book you have read" which was the story of Lester Levenson.

I tried to find the thread but I have to leave now so if somebody can help me to find it, it would be great.

I am very grateful to Romankw for posting this book and I downloaded it to my computer but I don't know how to post it, sorry but I'm in a rush right now.
Please if some member can do it I appreciated it.

Thank you Astrid for posting BG video as it's always nice and useful to have a name and a face together.

I just can't see a most effective way to work with mind and soul as what it's said in the book.

MorningSong
Thank-you, Astrid for letting us know about this new situation. Please see that Bright Garlick knows that I send heartfelt thoughts. May he find peace ( and renewed health!).

Knowrainknowrainbows!
So many synchronicities with his video you posted ... thank you, Astrid.
And today is the 4th anniversary of my dear brother's passing from esophageal cancer.

All that is light, love, healing energy is sent to Bright and his family from the depths of my heart.
I sense a great teacher in him ... what a lovely soul he is.

I've never used Paypal so today is a very good day to learn. :note:

KRKR

WhiteFeather
17th March 2013, 14:55
Hello Astrid,
I'll do my best to contribute a little later in the day but I wanted to say something else.
I know this is not a suggestions thread but since he wants to work with mind/body/soul manner I was wondering if he knows or have read the short pdf book Romankw (please correct my spelling since I don't remember his user name correctly and I didn't see it in the members list) posted in a thread called something like "The most important book you have read" which was the story of Lester Levenson.

I tried to find the thread but I have to leave now so if somebody can help me to find it, it would be great.

I am very grateful to Romankw for posting this book and I downloaded it to my computer but I don't know how to post it, sorry but I'm in a rush right now.
Please if some member can do it I appreciated it.

Thank you Astrid for posting BG video as it's always nice and useful to have a name and a face together.

I just can't see a most effective way to work with mind and soul as what it's said in the book.

Here it is Cloud 9, Yes a great little short story.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54458-The-Most-Important-20-Page-Read-of-Your-Life-Ever

astrid
17th March 2013, 15:07
Again, thank you all.
BG has some very powerful helpers and ET friends,
I felt their presence when i donated and i can feel them here, now,
on this thread.

They are so grateful for your kind acts and words for our brother Bright,
they will not go unnoticed.

Zampano
17th March 2013, 15:48
I read some posts and threads from bright garlick back in 2011 and I found them quite interesting and appealing. But somehow missed, that he has a youtube channel.
Now, beeing through the second video, hearing him talking...I am kind of overwhelmed by his appearence. What a gentle, honest and humble being he is!
Also, his informations sounds kind of true to me, especially the creator race topic, which goes along with some information with the wingmakers and Eva Zemanova`s story.
I will do what I can and I wish him all the best.

Samsara
17th March 2013, 15:49
"Hi, I'm Bright Garlick. And let me be honest - I hate doing this !
I am looking to raise whatever I can to help get through this difficult time and just in case I don't make it and my loved one's need help to survive.

Although I don't want to die anytime soon, I feel I have to look honestly at what could happen and do whatever it takes to ease their burden.

A little bit of money will make a world of difference to my own quality of life and those I care about.

And perhaps with enough support I can begin my "****it List" and give my son some memories he will never forget !!!
Thank you dear friends, may you all be happy and well,

Bright."

BG has stated his need very clearly. I trust him to know what's best for him and his family. I really hope he gets to do his "F... it list" with his son. I will do all that I can for this to happen.

Astrid, please convey my deep thanks to BG for his farewell video. It stroke many chords in me and answered questions for which I was waiting an answer for...

So much Love,

Samsara

ulli
17th March 2013, 16:00
Wishing Bright Garlic all the best, and that this collective healing effort may help him recover.

RunningDeer
17th March 2013, 16:19
I'm sending Light-Love to you, Bright Garlick, and your Son and whom ever else may benefit in creating an environment of harmony and support.

Blessings,
Paula

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th March 2013, 21:30
As I said in the brain cancer thread today,

there is a new therapy involving an extract of marijuana that is believed and proven in the lab to shrink tumors.
this compound is called Cannabidiol and it's one of the only things that can kill cancer without hurting the body.

in fact it does a lot of good things for you.

i wish your friend well, and if not that, a painless passage.

Jean-Marie
18th March 2013, 00:23
I am manifesting my energy and sending it your way Bright Garlick! I have always enjoyed the messages you have shared with us on Project Avalon, Facebook and YouTube. I made a donation. He is now $2033 towards his goal.

As a mom of five boys, it is hard to think of a boy losing his father at a young age. Do not give up hope.

-jean-marie

astrid
18th March 2013, 00:26
Thank you all, what a community we have here,
if we can't give back to those that have given so much
its a sad state of affairs.

Keep the love flowing.
I have not heard from Bright yet today,
i will share with you when i do.

LOVE you ALL, what strong open hearts we have here.

Blessings,
Astrid

18th March 2013, 01:27
Heartfelt prayers of love, peace and healing to you Brightgarlic and your family.

Thank you for sharing your sincerity, strength, information and truth in your threads and posts.
Very much appreciated.

Love

Nora

sunnyrap
18th March 2013, 02:34
I wish BG and his loved ones the most benevolent outcome possible for his chosen path.

zebowho
18th March 2013, 02:36
Bright, I haven't seen that opening video before, it touched and I see you. You deserve the tranquility, space and peace to focus on you, your son and family. Anything I can send that will help your fight, I will.

-z

jjjones
18th March 2013, 02:43
bg, try contacting dr. stanislaw bryzininski in houston texas. may the prime creator bring healing & peace to you and your family. namaste peace & love universally. blessings and healing.

Craig
18th March 2013, 03:27
I wish BG well I remember some articles from the past, unfortunately I don't have a prayer or meditation regime due to lack of thought control so I donated instead but I will try and focus my thoughts this evening for him before the mindless natter resumes.

Anchor
18th March 2013, 06:04
And he asking for help.

... and so he will get it.

I want Bright Garlick (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?1623-Bright-Garlick) to find all the help an resources in consciousness necessary so that he can work down into the deep roots of his being and find and understand the cause of the catalyst offered in the form of cancer, and then balance it. My intent, if I have understood the request properly, is to help with that. Once he has found that distortion, healing will be completely effective.

Go Bright Garlick - its a pretty brave path you are now choosing. Go to it knowing that help is at hand, help propelled by our intent for your best outcome.

Love

Anchor..

Limor Wolf
18th March 2013, 06:48
Too small energy for a fellow soul who deserve the world and the cosmos. I hope you will reclaim it dear friend, as you ARE able to do and create whatever you wish. You are a creator and your soul is experiencing the endless possibilities of the body, it's limitidness as oppose to it's soul greatness. Be well and inhale all the love and well wishing thoughts and energies sent to you from everyone here who wishes you only the best, and use it to repair your cells, get your blood properly flowing in your veins and know that we are thinking of you. We are all one.

Astrid, you are a true friend and a unique soul, thank you. please update us on BG's journey. whichever way his soul will decide to take this path. peace to his family and loved ones and gratitude to any friend and 'family' who are supporting from other places, as it surely is the case.

onawah
18th March 2013, 07:33
For any kind of healing, whether physical, emotional or spiritual...
And whether you are going to stay in your body, or take the next step in your journey
I wholeheartedly recommend getting right down on Mother Earth and connecting with Her, body, mind, heart and spirit.
Preferably next to a tree and near running water, if possible, but even just a little patch of grass is great.
Also being out in the Sun, and getting as much bare skin exposure for as long as possible.
There is so much more healing energy available to us from the cosmos that we generally don't bother to tap into, and that's one big reason we get sick in the first place.
Blessings and best wishes on your journey, Bright Garlick, wherever it may take you.
You are appreciated and loved.

astrid
18th March 2013, 07:52
Yep, Onawah, BG has a very special relationship with nature,
in particular trees

Thanks again everyone, the response so far has been humbling,
i can't wait for Bright to check his mail and see how much he is loved.

He is not online very much these days as it was part of what was
making him sicker, but i will let you all know the second i hear
from him, he may even post here himself.

There is much love in the world, it's for sure not
all PTB and illuminati, just feel the energy on this thread...

LOVE you ALL

crosby
18th March 2013, 09:12
i am sending strength, love and positive energy your way bg. many blessings for you and your family and i will keep sending the energy as long as you need it. you are in all of our hearts!
warmest loving regards,
corson

witchy1
18th March 2013, 09:31
Thank you Astrid :angel:

Hermite
18th March 2013, 10:00
Astrid, thank you for posting that video. As someone else mentioned, it really helps to see the person you are sending to. I see a such a beautiful being, so gentle, and my heart is filled with love for him.

My dear husband left this world 8 years ago from that same cancer and the best thing we did after he was diagnosed was spend time with his son (from another marriage) and just go places. Travel around and see new things. Dear BG, I sincerely hope you are enabled to do the same thing.

astrid
18th March 2013, 10:22
Bright just posted this for us...

Hello everyone.

Well what can I say ? Really ???
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I posted this less than 24 hours ago and the response has been overwhelming.
This morning I cried just looking at the kindness flowing from people's hearts.
You don't know how much your kindness means to me !

Thank you to all my friends for reaching out - especially Snake and Astrid for
sharing my story with your own networks and friends.

This week has been a really hard week for me with my tumours hurting all day
and abdominal pain non stop. But today I am heading out despite feeling sick.
Sickness is no excuse to stop enjoying the world !!!

I'm having my eyes tested so that I can become a 4 eyes like much of the rest
of my family !!! So expect to see me sporting my new look in my last video !

The sun is shining here in the mountains, the birds are singing, I am surrounded
by beauty and love and I feel more alive then ever !

I wish I could convey what a joy it has been to experience suffering. It makes me
feel for each and every one of you and to realize the deep truths of oneness.

I will try my best to keep you up to date. Some days I don't have the energy to
connect but I will do my best to acknowledge all your efforts - because it is the
right thing to do.

When a fellow human being reaches out to another who is having a hard time,
it is truly a beautiful and deeply meaningful thing. I've realized that despite
sounding as cheesy and as new age as hell, love really is the greatest healer.
Love teaches us that we are not separate. We are the one. Love is simply
allowing ourselves to open to the whole.

Thank you, from another you.

Bright.

witchy1
18th March 2013, 11:30
:bump:......

Hazel
18th March 2013, 11:58
Bright..

my heart goes out to you, your ex wife and your son..

sending you an infusion of blue and white neon light...

Thank you for the video.. it resonates powerfully due to your palpable authenticity, so gently transmitted in your intent and relaying of your experiences.

You may just be far more appreciated for your gifts and who you are, than you ever realised

with love
H

golden lady
18th March 2013, 12:04
Too small energy for a fellow soul who deserve the world and the cosmos. I hope you will reclaim it dear friend, as you ARE able to do and create whatever you wish. You are a creator and your soul is experiencing the endless possibilities of the body, it's limitidness as oppose to it's soul greatness. Be well and inhale all the love and well wishing thoughts and energies sent to you from everyone here who wishes you only the best, and use it to repair your cells, get your blood properly flowing in your veins and know that we are thinking of you. We are all one.

Astrid, you are a true friend and a unique soul, thank you. please update us on BG's journey. whichever way his soul will decide to take this path. peace to his family and loved ones and gratitude to any friend and 'family' who are supporting from other places, as it surely is the case.

Thank you Limor, my thoughts, very well expressed by you.

I would just like to add. You are so right Bright, LOVE is the answer. When I was nursing my Mum, I cried out for guidance , the answer back was, Love, all you can do is love.
Just one last thing, as I was looking at you're farewell video, I was very touched by your inner beauty and as my signature says your " heaven eyes"
God bless

markpierre
18th March 2013, 12:16
There seems to be no way to contact Bright so this post is directed at him.
My mother passed a couple of weeks ago, and she's with me now urging me to tell you something. She passed on a Friday and visited me on Monday evening.
I could have said to her "why are you four hours late?", if those 3 days of speechlessness they talk about are true.
She was 87 and doing it tough, so you can imagine that her choice was easy.
But she's suggesting that I just tell you what I know, because I had to make a choice and I did. I took the hard one as usual.
But not until I understood fully that it was simply and purely my choice. And there was nothing in the universe that was going to influence me one way
or the other about the right or wrong or good or bad about it. The universe fully supports our choices, it isn't too fussed over what they are.

And so you need to know that the choice to go is only and always ever just your own. No conspiracies or karmas or any of that stuff going on.
And the choice to stay is just the same. I was tired. I'd done a lot and touched a lot of people. If I came here to do five lifetimes and I managed four, that's pretty good.
No one but me could ask for more.
But because I felt that weird little distinction of freedom, I was free to choose to stay. It hasn't been apparent that it was a good choice yet,
but I put all my chips in and what the hell. I was gonna lose them anyway.
I already know what I am on the other side. Just me without this crazy story and the distraction that comes with it. But it's a damned interesting story, and there's a purpose in it.

It's easy from the other side, but not so clear here most of the time, that whatever is happening here to anyone, is the most impeccably organized plan for them that you can imagine.
So when you worry too much about the fate of your loved ones, the pain is more to do with a misunderstanding than with fear of the future. Trust God in them, not God watching from above.

Because I'm one of the ones you managed to touch in your lifetime so far (your videos are lessons in genuineness, they should be studied) I'd like to make the offer to respect and appreciate your decision, whatever it is.
You know we have some painful challenges ahead of us. You have to be prepared to allow yourself to be prepared for that. That's the part I find difficult. It's not in my control.
Make your decision knowing it's yours, and don't use other people and 'responsibilities' to take that freedom from you. You know all this stuff. Let me confirm it for you.
And if you need me either way, just ask.

sunflower
18th March 2013, 15:37
I am grateful to you, Bright, for your inspiring insights. I have learned much. And I am pleased that I was given an opportunity to help you and your family (thanks to Astrid).

My prayers and intentions of healing and well-being are directed to you and your family according to your respective wishes. God bless.

You have a fine-looking son. You must be so proud of him!

conk
18th March 2013, 16:13
He needs a shaman. He needs a new electromagnetic signature. A healing of his Light Body. Quiet contemplation where he visualizes a healed, strong, vibrant physical self.

1. A belief in a higher intelligence is required.
2. A belief that the human body is designed to heal itself.
3. Lengthy meditation where he sees his healed body, sensing the emotions he would feel as if it had already occured. Imagine strong, healing energy from God, brilliantly lighting up his kidney area. The image and the emotions are very important.

Mega nutritition and imagination will heal him....if he is supposed to heal. This could be his path. Let's pray that he is to be with us for a very long time. Thought can heal, so trust is required.

Edit: Attachment to healing must be allowed to dissolve. He should intend to heal, but accept whatever fate serves him. Give thanks to God for his condition as it is now, but intend to be more healthy. The universe is perfect as it is today, so thanks must be given for that. That does not mean tomorrow must be the same as today. Allow Karma to pull him into a future free of disease. That's why his intention is so important, that and residing in an alternate dimension where he exists as a healed man. All dimensions exist simultaneously, so he must chose which one he manifests his physical reality into within the next second. All things are possible in an infinte realm.

onawah
18th March 2013, 18:40
I am trying to view some of Bright Garlick's vids on his youtube page, but am having a lot of trouble with the audio.
Has any of the information he's shared about ET Contact been transcribed?
I did hear one thing he said, which was that his youtube page would be taken down soon.
Has anyone archived his vids? I hope so.
He has such a lovely demeanor, and the Light in his eyes is testimony that he is well named Bright
Thanks.

update: I see that his blog has already been taken down.
I am a Contactee myself, and every bit of information from other Contactees is valuable, and should not be lost.

astrid
18th March 2013, 18:42
Ok please be mindful of the
" he needs to do X and he should do Y"

Our much loved Bright is a sovereign being who has the divine right to free
will with his own ideas on whathealing is and how best to achieve it .
I have been guilty of this one myself so this was something
that I have learnt a lot from sharing space with Bright.

Of course we don't want those we care about to suffer, even the suffering
of total strangers we want to stop . And that of all beings, and the planet
for that matter. And we all think we have found the way, or read about this
way or that way, the drive to help is strong especially for those of us with
the healer hat on .

I'm still learning to get this, I mean really get this, and it's a tough one .
Bright's son and those close to him have to watch and pray knowing
that he is refusing medical treatment, even his doctor pleaded with
him to start treatment but still he stood his ground on his convictions.
This is his right .

I started this thread with this in mind why I made that clear in the OP.
But i still wanted to do something . When I saw that he was asking for
help that was the crack on the doorway that was needed to allow the
love that I know is so felt for this soul to be able to shine through .

Simply this is how I see it . He has been fighting this for 6 years ,
his body in all it's forms is getting tired, he knows how to heal, we all do
and there is no single right way .
It's just some extra energy that he is running low in, energy in the
form of pure unconditional love, so in whatever form you can spare
this this is what I'm asking for here .

This thread is so much more than about Bright. It's also an lesson in
demonstrating that money and love are interchangeable.
This thread is part of the new earth and the very old earth,
the world in between is done and it's no longer sustaining us.
That path has also lost its way, it goes nowhere .

Bright has chosen not to heal via the middle path and that's
OK . But we can all step up to that space where he is at,
with the highest respect for him as a being of love and shine
our light with him . This is a process of us joining as a circle
and merging together sharing what we have to share .
And the big secret is that through merging with Bright and each
other we are all gaining and learning here.

It's a circle so we all sit as equals, we all have wisdom and sharings
that are important and valid, each has something that is totally unique .
And it's through merging what we all have gets added to the field we
have created .It's then up to us as free will beings what we all take away,
each of us . Your higher self and aspects will work out what is appropriate
and needed for each of you at this time .Bright gets to see with as much
clarify as be can, ( note that he's getting some glasses so he can see
even better what he could not or was struggling to see before ), that he is
so loved . And that maybe it will be worth his while after all
continuing to fight this the greatest fight for his life .

I share this with the greatest love and respect for all. We are creating
a new earth here, and Bright has been showing us the way for some time.
But being the one that hold that light ( and he holds a very particular light ),
when people don't see or hear does wear you down .
Last time I sat with him be was telling me how tired he was of the struggle,
not just of illness but of not getting his message through,
he did not feel valued . His time online sharing all he has and his cancer
fight had taken more energy than he was spending on himself so he
was basically in energetic debt . It is my wish that we here can combine
our love in sharing to provide him the extra strength he needs right now.

Even if his soul decides that it's time to transition he will do so knowing
how much he was loved and appreciated. This is soul healing,
what we are doing here transcends any alternative treatment
it is much bigger than that we are much bigger than that .
I hope this makes sense.

Your posts are all so heart felt and from the absolute right place .
You are all an example of what is good and true and beautiful in this world,
it's so easy to forget this, when we are staring all day at all the things that are
notworking.
This is the world we want to seed and we are all here excellent gardeners .

You can feel in the space that this thread has created how important this is
and how much energetic support we have for this work .

Amazing , really .

mind-scape
18th March 2013, 20:11
All the love in the world to you, Bright...
I'll send some light your way.

Thank you for leading by example, and being such a strong and determined individual.
You truly are a meditative stone in the chaos.

Please take good care.

Daughter of Time
18th March 2013, 20:23
What can I say that hasn't already been said?

It always breaks my heart to see a good person suffer, which seems to be the case much too often.

May this suffering serve in breaking the shell which brings profound understanding and eventually, healing.

Love and blessings to you, Bright Garlic.

dan33
18th March 2013, 20:36
Giving you Garlick, "crystal light".

Hugs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DR-UaKm9x7A/UFXfzrCu3FI/AAAAAAAABHg/2-Is46P3Y-0/s640/Big+esferas.jpeg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ni6cv1154_U/UE7qJVdKIOI/AAAAAAAABFU/F_w50wSTR9I/s1600/imagesCA63NWR8.jpg

Gekko
18th March 2013, 22:58
I did hear one thing he said, which was that his youtube page would be taken down soon.
He has such a lovely demeanor, and the Light in his eyes is testimony that he is well named Bright
Thanks.

I am a Contactee myself, and every bit of information from other Contactees is valuable, and should not be lost.

I thought the same and found that many of the pages of his blog can still be accessed by google's cache. Just click on the double arrow to the right of any search result for "otherworldly encounters" and click on "Cached" above the snapshot.

I also downloaded his videos (missing a few that were taken down earlier). I hope he doesn't mind this.

astrid
18th March 2013, 23:33
Bright messaged me this morning and told me that he wants to thanks everyone personally,
and he will . But he has been so very sick the past week,
it seems our help is right on timing.

Lets keep up the love,
again, thank you all so much.

ViralSpiral
19th March 2013, 00:12
My heartfelt thanks to you Astrid, for bringing this to our attention.

So sorry to hear that BG is feeling poorly. :(

Sending warm regards with the hope that things improve soon!

Melinda
19th March 2013, 02:22
Thank you Bright Garlick, for your sincerity and your wisdom.
Thank you for sharing so generously.
It felt like a privilege to be let into your world : http://youtu.be/3Yz-rWPwGSY

Wishing you peace, insight, and much strength for you and for your loved ones.
Go well on your journey of healing, with all our many blessings for your heart and for your spirit.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj550/DoodlemakerUK/BlessingsForBrightGarlick_zps8f0b3e0c.jpg

astrid
19th March 2013, 02:41
Melinda, just embedding for you what you posted above,
it's Brights farewell video, worth a repost, thank you.

3Yz-rWPwGSY

onawah
19th March 2013, 03:30
Thanks Gekko.
I will copy and paste the cached material and read it on my computer.
I didn't think to check and see if it was cached.
If you can, please post those vids here for safekeeping.

Thanks.

I thought the same and found that many of the pages of his blog can still be accessed by google's cache. Just click on the double arrow to the right of any search result for "otherworldly encounters" and click on "Cached" above the snapshot.

I also downloaded his videos (missing a few that were taken down earlier). I hope he doesn't mind this.

meeradas
19th March 2013, 07:00
Here's the link to the fundraiser (http://www.youcaring.com/other/A-Tumour-Called-Freedom/47676), again.

Awesome pace & contributions, so far.
Let's keep this going!

Bright Garlick
19th March 2013, 08:25
Wow, I am just a little overwhelmed right now with your kindness and my tears are making it hard to keep reading. I'll try put down some thoughts and feelings in the next 30 minutes when my heart is a little more settled.

Bright. :peace:

Timreh
19th March 2013, 11:32
Thank you Bright for reaching out and for sharing your experiences, I have certainly enjoyed them
I admire how you have accepted your hand and been able to understand it on a much more profound, deeper level

Bright Garlick
19th March 2013, 12:19
Well sorry about the delay. I had to spend some time with my son before dinner.
Please be warned this is a long post !

I wanted to start by saying, you don't know how much you have touched me with all your kindness and monetary donations.

I'm a person who leads a very quiet life and I've spent most of my life consciously moving away from people, although ironically I spent most of my working life working as a healer/therapist/group leader with people. I have realized (duh !) in the last year or so that my own separation from the herd has caused me more pain and made it difficult for me to be tolerant of people with views vastly different to my own. I have always been fascinated with people and in the last decade felt great compassion for people but I needed space. Something changed after I left work 14 months ago. I sensed that although I was no longer needed or available as a healer, I still needed people and that was when I understood the depths of my own separation. I have talked about oneness and compassion and getting past us and them for more than a decade but I have spent most of my life building a wall around my heart. It is an old pattern of course based on protection and rooted in hurt and abandonment. As a therapist I always knew it was there but I tried hard to suppress my own insights. As a Buddhist I tried hard to be kind to myself, to penetrate the intellectual and experiential gift of emptiness and to see and let go of my attachments and aversions. But as a human being I failed to recognize the importance allowing myself to be part of the herd and to be loved. I fought hard to defend the rights of others and to offer compassion to anyone (especially homeless people and indigenous people) but somewhere along the way I denied myself the love of my fellow human beings.

Slowly but slowly something happened to me. I began to see myself through others ... a drug addict on the street, a single mum, a priest who had lost his way, a guru who knew he didn't know it all, a dad who works a job he hates to bring home the bacon and pay the bills, a student who works tirelessly for some future that may never come, a politician torn between public promises and the doubt that anything he does is worthwhile, the garbage collector who gets up at 3 am who is out of sync with most of the world, an old man who is too tired to live and is ready to die and so on. I saw myself in the pain and suffering and joy and happiness of so many others. It has been in many ways like the Buddha's awakening to the gifts of suffering, impermanence, age, sickness and death. I thought I understood IT when I was first diagnosed 6 years ago with a cancer I had probably had for 20 years but I didn't. And really, if I am honest (and I guess that's something I try to be above every thing else), I have only really just these past few months begun to understand IT.

And what is IT? I am everything and I am me - this small self. I suffer because everything suffers. And if I let a little bit more love in, then a small part of everything suffers a little less. And so that has been my greatest lesson : to smile at my protectiveness and LET LOVE IN.

Of course it sounds so easy. But I have spent 43 years learning how to build a wall. I am master wall builder !!! If Venice and Holland needed an architect to build the MASTER WALL - I'm you're man !

But now I see my error, my simple mistake and I am letting my walls fall down.

There are many reasons that this urge to let my walls down has come now. One is that, as you know I have an illness that threatens to take my life. And while I have grown very accustomed to that threat, I have finally seen and felt how it is tearing up the hearts of the people who love me and that hurts more than any disease could ever hurt me. I have also had to relinquish my ability to work and let others help me and learn to be vulnerable. It isn't the letting go of work that is the big deal but the working with poverty that's interesting ! It's a place I have been many times before but never when my life seemed so perilously fragile. Which of course is an illusion because life is always fragile. Any of us can die at any time.

Then there is the simple matter of strangers who have become friends. When I set out to share my ET experiences via my blog and later Youtube for the second time (the first time in 2000), I never imagined that I would meet so many kind strangers and more than a few hostile strangers ! Some of these strangers reached out to me in a way that I found very confronting and touching. They forced me to drop my walls and I did. Here now I must acknowledge the beautiful Astrid and the magnificent Meeredas. Astrid reached out to me at a time when I wondered what the hell am I sharing stuff on the internet for when I probably come across as a complete fruit cake ? Astrid never judged me, she accepted me as I am and she offered to meet with me. She gave to me without ever any expectation of anything in return and she stayed connected when most of my friendships has waned away. She shared her views of the world and her fears and her history and opened herself with great honesty. She even offered to come and try to make contact with our ET friends with me, although I could offer no guarentees ! Astrid had to cancel when I developed a Hernia and her dog got sick. She lost her deposit but she never once complained ! We have now been friends for 2 years and I can truly say, I have met few people as selfless and as kind as Astrid is. She lives for the benefit of others. Thank you my dear friend for being who you are ! I will always be grateful to you ! And then there is Meeredas, all the way over there in Germany. For some crazy reason he reached out to me and said the most sincere and touching things. He shared his music with me and his darkness. A darkness I recognized as a kindred spirit of my own. And one day he offered me a magical link to this man Dadaji : http://dadaji.info/. It was to be a link that changed my life. Shortly after Meeredas told his friend Peter Meyer Dohm about my situation and Peter graciously sent me his book about his time with Dadaji called Fragrance of the Heart. One day when I sat reading the book in a supermarket car park, the most sweet and uplifting fragrance filled my car. At first I tried to dismiss it as perfume from a lady 30 meters away but then I realised that it was coming from inside teh car. Dadaji was speaking to me as he had thousands of others. Dadaji's message is simple : We are all God, He speaks to us 24/7 from within, there is nothing to do, only to feel his presence and his love. Somehow this message (or at least the way that Dadaji said it) hit me when I was most amendable to it and most in need of it. It was also at a time when I was having intense encounters with my ET friends and they were trying to teach me about my own divinity - that I am both human and divine. Meredas, you will never know what a gift you have given me.

Somehow the universe conspires (or shall we say God orchestrates) to bring us exactly what we need when we need it.
I needed cancer when it came in 2007. I needed new good friends who could accept me as I am and they came. And now I need help and it is here.

The great realization of my life is that God begets God. God creates itself every moment. And we are all part of that eternal creation within time and space and beyond time and space. By letting my walls down, I have finally allowed myself to feel Love. And not just the love of those nearest and dearest but the love of strangers. So thank you Astrid, thank you Meeredas, thank you everyone who has supported me through this thread, Project Avalon and by making a donation to me. And thank you Bill Ryan for enduring my challenges of opinion and my lack of respect. What you are doing here matters !

So at the end of the day, how can I heal from cancer ? By allowing the creator to express itself through Love and allowing that love to enter my heart. Once I allow, energy flows where it is most needed and the rest is history.
I spent more than 20 years studying the cellular mechanisms and genetics of cancer. I worked with cancer patients for 2 years. I watched clients and neighbours, friends and strangers die of cancer. I tried dozens of alternative health approaches. I accepted hundreds of recommendations (plus a few more in this thread). But all the while I sensed that cancer was my friend. It is my body, not an enemy or a parasite or anything I need to fight or dislike. I have always said that it is a gift and a teacher. It is here to teach me and I have been a very bad student. But slowly I am getting the lessons. I now know that the greatest healer is LOVE. Just as all the great teachers have said. When we love and when we allow love to enter our hearts, we are allowing the creator to express itself fully through us. Simple.

Here in this thread I see and feel great, overpowering love. When I first saw my emails the day I set up my fundraiser page, I cried. I mean I really cried. I sobbed like I did in my Creator Races video ! Last time I tried this 18 months ago, I raised $300 and I felt very deflated and hurt. My walls went back up again. But something told me I needed to be vulnerable again and to trust and so I am. When Meeredas told me about Astrid's entry on the here now thread and then he and Astrid told me that she had set up a thread, I was a little taken back. I hadn't expected to be noticed. Nor did I feel that important ! But maybe, just maybe, that's what we all want, for someone else to notice us when we're happy and when we're suffering. I don't feel any attachment to neediness from others or 'hey look at me I'm special' but I have been guilty of pride before and I will admit nothing compares to the overwhelming sense that you matter !

Today when I read all these entries I cried again. I just couldn't help it. Each and everyone of you have given me something of value and made me feel like I matter. I know I matter but to be reminded that you matter is rather special. But I also want to say to you YOU ALL MATTER. Each one of us may be small and insignificant but that doesn't mean that we don't matter and we're not important. We are THE ONE. Without any one of us, existence is a little less than it was. All of us enrich this planet.

Now to another issue that some of you have raised. My blogs and videos. I don't know if my blog really had any value - it was just a lot of me crapping on about things that mattered to me ! And my videos, they're nothing special either. But what I have tried to do with some of my videos is to give what I could, in a way that might open the hearts and minds of people, so that we can make each others life a little easier and so that we can see our ET friends with more gentle eyes and know that we do have a cosmic family that loves us. I know my voice was kind of different in the ET contactee/experiencer etc field because I dared say all space faring ET's are benevolent and I put the onus for their apparent hostility back on us by saying WE ARE PROJECTING OUR FEARS AND OUR BEHAVIOURS ONTO THEM. As some of you know I have been hated for expressing this but I speak the truth. Please go ahead and download any of my videos. I don't care. If in some small way what I have tried to convey is a catalyst for the greater good and for genuine understanding of our ET friends and our perception of them, then that makes me happy. I had a lot more I wanted to say but hey, I had a good run while I could. I planned on taking my chanel down at the end of March, after I post my last video on one of my encounters last year with the Teal'hia. So many people have asked me to keep it up, I'm now wondering if I should. I want in part to take it down, so that I can prevent myself from having any attachment to that part of my past or from being bothered by what others have to say about Mr Garlick. Such fickel things. I make myself laugh. But I also have a son, who doesn't want to find his dad being lynched on the internet - especially if he's no longer around ! So I am not sure yet. Mostly I would like to imagine others opening up to some of teh things I have tried to convey and perhaps a few people chasing some of the leads I hinted at on PA (The Big Picture is one).

Enough of blowing my trumpet !

Astrid if it is alright I am going to post what I sent your friend with some additions at the beginning. Astrid recently asked me if I had any advice for a friend newly diagnosed with cancer. I thought about it for a few days and wrote the following. I share it with you because it comes from the heart and because I just might be able to help one or two other souls with some of the hard earned things I have learned and am still learning. All suffering has value and if I can convert a little of mine into benefit for others, then that is a good thing. It is my wish that some of what I say goes beyond cancer and applies to life in general.

"I don't have many answers to life. All I know is that I am an answer to life. I love life above all else, as I know that you do to !

I have to admit I have felt a little attached to my own story in the last 3 months and am reminding myself to let go of the story. I am a human being who has embraced Buddhism, Taoism, Shamanism and many other things of value. I try to be a good human being. But I am vulnerable and weak and stupid and ignorant like most people.

Here is a story : My body is now suffering but I am not really attached to that suffering. My loved ones are suffering though. My body has carcinoid cancer. It has had it for 6 years. I lost a kidney and was cancer free for 3 years. It came back aggressively with 8 tumours but I was able to reduce that number to 3. In the last 6-8 months it has come back more aggressively and is now pushing firmly on my descending Aorta. Any of my organs could shut down at any time. My oncologist has suggested I have 3-6 months left and has pushed for me to have low dose chemo via a port catheter in the chest. I have always declined treatment and continue to do so. Not out of fear but because I knew it would not deal with the root causes. But I decided that if my tumours have grown in 3 months I would have treatment. And the reason is because I can no longer cope with the suffering this causes my loved ones.

Do I have a death wish ??? No. I always felt that the root causes of illness (cancer in particular) were emotional in origin. When we dishonour the needs of the soul, our body says no. So what made the difference when I was experiencing improvements ? Feeling healed. Feeling joy. Filling my day with goodness. Igniting vitality in my life and the life of others. And what made me sicker again ? Ignorance ! I allowed myself to become enmeshed in many small dramas when I gave too much. I became powerless, giving my time and energy to others who did not appreciate my efforts. I temporarily lost focus of the things that really matter. I ignored the needs of my own soul !

When I first heard Anita (Moorjani) and then read her book I recognized a kindred spirit. Someone who understood what I understood, someone who was lighting the way having been deep into the darkness and seen the real causes of her suffering. If you listen to my conversation with Anita, I think you can sense my own struggle to see clearly at a point in my life when things were getting bad again and doubt was winding its way around my heart. Anita has realized some profound and simple truths that have great benefit to all human beings. Her message is simple but sometimes we make it hard to see.

During my ET experiences I had something like a near death experience - I had something like a unification with god and saw/sensed the creation of souls. I realized in that moment how much we are loved and how much fear we project onto everything. My ET friends also said We are God incarnate and I realized that we are all GOD. When I came back I tried hard to pierce my own projections and to see things as they really are. I tried hard to sense my own divinity. But sometimes drama got in the way. Now that everyone important in my life knows what I know, that my body may only have a short time left - I feel more alive than ever. And actually I am not afraid that things will deteriorate. I feel deeply for my loved ones but I feel wonderful. As I have distanced myself from my STORY in recent weeks and I have begun to feel more settled, I can feel a transformation taking place. In some ways this is surrender. Letting go of all the wants of the ego. But surrender happens moment by moment. What fills the places created by surrender ? Love and the deep sense of connectedness to all.

My heart has felt your pain and suffering and joy. I would like to give you what I can because it makes me feel better to see others feel better and because it is the right thing to do. Here is a teaching that was given to me by a great healer who is now dead :

"Feel everything.
You are of the Earth not separate.
Everything comes to it's own natural end, when it is ready."

Cancer is terrifying but it is just a word, a label. If you allow it, it can be a gift and a teacher and the best thing to have ever come into your life.
I may not know you personally but I know life and I know what it is to feel fear and love and everything in between. I also know how it feels to feel for loved ones who are worried about losing you and I know what it is to feel to feel STUCK in a situation and like every time you try so hard, things turn against you. Maybe that isn't your life but maybe there is something here that connects us.

I don't have any real advice. I can only pass on what I have learned from 6 years living with tumours. My own healing is but a breath away, should I heed my own words and remove myself from ALL dramas.

Healing is really about taking out what's bad (and that can include bad relationships) and allowing healing to occur naturally. You just feel what you want. That's all ! Feel what you want - don't do, feel and enjoy life !

First, learn about your cancer - what is it, where is it, how localized or wide spread is it, how is it diagnosed, treated, monitored. If you need surgery, explore the evidence for the benefits of surgery. Have it if it is essential and not having it could mean dying. Be your own boss. It is your life - do not let doctors or family members boss you around. Make informed decisions that benefit you - NOT THEM !
Second, feel your fears but don't let them dominate you. You do not have to die. And don't be afraid of death or the word CANCER or DEATH.
Third, illness is just a label. Cancer isn't really about the body. It's about the spirit (or the soul). Your body is just trying to say no ! NO NO NO ! NO MORE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH ! It is trying to protect your spirit from continuing to suffer.
Fourth, don't get caught in seeking miracle cures from the alternative health field - THEY DO NOT ADDRESS THE ROOT CAUSES ! Make some changes to diet, electromagnetic fields etc but don't get caught up on these things. Sometimes the attachment to an end result causes more suffering than anything. Better to enjoy food and not worry about what you should or shouldn't be having.

Some simple suggestions -
Drink 400 mls of warm water every morning with a small slice of ginger and then another liter of warm water through the day.
Have at least 8-9 hours sleep - go to bed by 10 pm.
Spend time in the sun light - 30 mins a day is good.
Walk and sit among trees, rocks, mountains, grass, water. Connect with the energy of the Earth.
Minimize PC use to less than 2 hours per day - to reduce strong EMF. Stay away from electric blankets and other string sources of EMF that disturb your own natural EMF.

Now a little about root causes and how to understand them to heal.

You must know why you want to heal. Why do you want to live ?
Your cancer has given you an opportunity to be free of suffering.
"I have cancer because I have a mind that is caught in delusion and because I suppress who I am."
You must accept why you suffer. In accepting why you suffer, you listen deeply to your cancer and all your illnesses. When you acknowledge the reasons for your suffering you allow yourself to feel completely. Where as before you were only not able to feel completely. You only felt the limited range of feelings that you permitted yourself to feel. You did not feel all there was to feel. Your cancer is trying to help you to feel. Let go and feel. Listen to what cancer is trying to teach you. When you feel complexly, you acknowledge things as they really are. This is the first step towards healing – feeling everything as it really is. When you feel, you heal. Your life is not always about suffering; there are many other experiences while you are alive. As you experience life, you accumulate feelings and memories. You hold onto those which feel best and deny or bury those that feel bad. Denial is simply hiding. Learning to accept is actual feeling. The experience of accepting feeling as it arises is an important part of feeling completely – no matter what the feeling is.

To heal completely, know that your life is going to be about many different things – including things that you don’t like the feeling of. When they occur, simply accept them. Know that they will pass. Everything passes, everything is brief. Feel them as they arise and let them go. Let all feelings go. Do not hold onto them unnecessarily. To heal completely, feel what it is you wish to feel and let it go. Live according to how you believe you are. If you want to be healed, then be healed and live as if it is so. Do not live with fear but do not deny it either. Fear is your friend, your ally – it is here to protect you and guide you. Listen to it. Whenever you feel fear arise examine it. What is it trying to protect you from ? Allow it to protect you and let it go. In time it will diminish.

Every day :

Know why you are living and choose to honour this reason with how you live eg. Living to experience joyful things or to bring love, then doing joyful things or bringing love. Your life is here to give you a set of experiences and help you experience the joy of being. You must remember what it is that motivates you to live. Not just the biological reasons ! But what motivates you spiritually to live in this body ? Every single day ! And that may change from day to day.

Acknowledge that everything is as it is. Situations are as they are. Feelings are as they are.

Start each day looking forward to what is to come.

Anticipate good things – know that your day will be filled with goodness.

Simply feel healed. Remember how it feels to be healed and allow yourself to feel that. Let it permeate your being. Let it radiate through all your actions. Let pain be pain but continue to feel the way you wish.

Know that you are blessed and cared for and do not be concerned – do not be concerned that you will die. If the feeling arises, feel it but do not dwell on it, let it go.

Be kind to yourself.

A person is sick for a reason. They must discover the reason. Mostly they are sick because they do not honour their own needs and they hide who they really are. To heal completely, a person should examine how they live their life and if this is in accordance with their own needs and if this allows them to honour who they really are. If not, they must bring how they live their life into alignment with these things. Healing can only occur with a willingness to shift how one lives and how one perceives one’s life. Once one has a willingness, healing will follow naturally. That is all that is required.

Be at peace with who you are. Do not be concerned about what you should be or want to be or what others think of you. Do what is good for you ALWAYS. And I emphasize ALWAYS. Choose well. If you choose well, you will go far. You will be deeply satisfied and feel great peace. Do not be concerned about pleasing others – this will only cause pain to your life. Please only yourself – your deepest self – when you honour this, you honour others and bring peace to your family. Know there is love all around you. Love is here all around you. You cannot be forgotten. You are a good human being and there are many, many beings who love you, who wish only for your best. They do not wish to see you suffer, only for you to experience joy and peace. You must trust yourself and live according to your deepest desires, your deepest needs. Do not doubt that these are important. When you hear these things and bring your life to focus on them, you will be honouring the spirit that god has created inside of you and bring great joy and wisdom to Earth (and the people of Earth). Earth needs all the joy that can be felt – you may be an inspiration to others although you may not see this yourself. There may be many who feel your love and wish to help you. Simply allow them to give what they can, knowing that you are giving in return with whatever you do.

A few final points :

Let go of stress & fear of failure

If things are not to your liking, you may need to change them

Change how you do things, change a situation, change a practice or change a food (Enjoy anything you have a craving for)

Participate in relationships that are good for you (move away from those that cause you great pain)

Enjoy life & your body & mind healing

Harbour nothing on your chest or shoulders

Address your bodies tiredness – energize the body, then healing can begin.

YOU ARE HEALED WHEN YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL HEALED.

You really need only remember one thing. Feel everything. Deny nothing. Feel what you want. If you want to feel healed, feel healed and do things that create healing. If you want to feel love, feel love and do things that create love. If you want to feel joy, feel joy and do things that create joy. If you want to feel peace, feel peace and do things that create peace. Feel what you want and let feeling guide your actions.

And if things don't get better. Embrace dying because it is an important part of life. You are not your story. Experience every moment fully."

Thank you all for the tears of joy.

Be well my friends,
Bright. :wave::tea::rockon::peace:

karamba
19th March 2013, 12:21
Dear Bright Garlick <
Thank you for your beautiful message from your Heart!Dear Brother I love you and pray for you!
Love and Light

crosby
19th March 2013, 12:27
hi bright, that was beautifully said. beautifully. much love to you.
warmest love, corson

Bright Garlick
19th March 2013, 12:28
I forgot to mention - here is a film I am working on.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707?id=479800745376707&sk=info
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707?id=479800745376707&sk=photos_stream

It is my little effort to change the world before I kick the bucket !

A month ago I nearly gave up on it when I got really sick but I realized that it is helping my heart to continue opening !

I am aiming to have it finished before I expire !!!!

Peace and good Cowabungas to all,

Bright.

:dance::fish2:

WhiteFeather
19th March 2013, 12:37
Bless you Garlic. We can learn so much from this post and apply it to our every day lives. Awesome i must say. Always remember we Love you garlic, from your family here on planet earth and Avalon. ;) May your healing be at Godspeed brother. Thanks again for this post.

L iving
O ne
V ibrational
E nergy

Bright Garlick
19th March 2013, 12:55
Mark I have to go to bed now as it's midnight but as soon as I read your post, it hit a raw nerve. Your mum/you is/are entirely correct and I certainly did need this reminder on both accounts - the choice about what happens and worrying about loved ones. The later is by far the hardest but what she said is spot on. Everything happens as it is meant to - but for the fact we do not see with the eyes of god. I sometimes need to remember that and I often forget it !

Thank you for reaching out and for allowing yourself to be a messenger of love and compassion...

Bright. :peace::peace::peace:

There seems to be no way to contact Bright so this post is directed at him.
My mother passed a couple of weeks ago, and she's with me now urging me to tell you something. She passed on a Friday and visited me on Monday evening.
I could have said to her "why are you four hours late?", if those 3 days of speechlessness they talk about are true.
She was 87 and doing it tough, so you can imagine that her choice was easy.
But she's suggesting that I just tell you what I know, because I had to make a choice and I did. I took the hard one as usual.
But not until I understood fully that it was simply and purely my choice. And there was nothing in the universe that was going to influence me one way
or the other about the right or wrong or good or bad about it. The universe fully supports our choices, it isn't too fussed over what they are.

And so you need to know that the choice to go is only and always ever just your own. No conspiracies or karmas or any of that stuff going on.
And the choice to stay is just the same. I was tired. I'd done a lot and touched a lot of people. If I came here to do five lifetimes and I managed four, that's pretty good.
No one but me could ask for more.
But because I felt that weird little distinction of freedom, I was free to choose to stay. It hasn't been apparent that it was a good choice yet,
but I put all my chips in and what the hell. I was gonna lose them anyway.
I already know what I am on the other side. Just me without this crazy story and the distraction that comes with it. But it's a damned interesting story, and there's a purpose in it.

It's easy from the other side, but not so clear here most of the time, that whatever is happening here to anyone, is the most impeccably organized plan for them that you can imagine.
So when you worry too much about the fate of your loved ones, the pain is more to do with a misunderstanding than with fear of the future. Trust God in them, not God watching from above.

Because I'm one of the ones you managed to touch in your lifetime so far (your videos are lessons in genuineness, they should be studied) I'd like to make the offer to respect and appreciate your decision, whatever it is.
You know we have some painful challenges ahead of us. You have to be prepared to allow yourself to be prepared for that. That's the part I find difficult. It's not in my control.
Make your decision knowing it's yours, and don't use other people and 'responsibilities' to take that freedom from you. You know all this stuff. Let me confirm it for you.
And if you need me either way, just ask.

ulli
19th March 2013, 13:02
Dear BG...if it weren't for the walls we build, and the separations we experience,
how would we ever experience unity when it appears?
Thank you for your inspiring message. May you live a long and fruitful life.
From my heart to yours.

RunningDeer
19th March 2013, 13:08
"...Know why you are living and choose to honour this reason with how you live eg. Living to experience joyful things or to bring love, then doing joyful things or bringing love. Your life is here to give you a set of experiences and help you experience the joy of being. You must remember what it is that motivates you to live. Not just the biological reasons ! But what motivates you spiritually to live in this body ? Every single day ! And that may change from day to day..."

Hello Bright Garlick,
Your post touches many levels. Thank you. I send you Love. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/wet-kiss-smiley.gif?1292867699

Peace and Blessings,
Paula

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Bryce/70_zpsf6f2ab4e.JPG

ulli
19th March 2013, 13:38
One more thought, about why we pray for someone who is sick and/or dying....
Since all of earthly existence is short, relatively speaking, why go out of our way to prolong it?

The loss to family is great, and friends also grieve, and are saddened....that's one reason.
But the real reason to stay around for as long as possible is to do the maximum service to this earth,
For as long as one can, and to enhance and beautify the world for those around us,
especially at this dark hour where everyone who has spiritual knowledge is needed, more than ever.
You are needed, Bright Garlic, far more than you realize.
Astrid and Meeradas are shining lights to ignite your spirit and everyone else here is adding their flame to theirs.
Let this flame burn away all that is life threatening, so that you can start blazing your own inner light.

karamba
19th March 2013, 14:31
Thank you very much for sharing this thread! Love

WhiteFeather
19th March 2013, 14:47
May the long time sun shine upon you Bright. You are Loved. Enjoy this sunny tune. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8eoEv1tnTU

ViralSpiral
19th March 2013, 14:48
Hello Bright

Thank you so much for your posts! They made me laugh and cry.
The laughter was 'the walls'. I know them well :)
The tears were: Three years ago I lost my best friend to Waldenstrom macroglobulinema, a rare incurable lymphoma. She told no-one. A few months before she passed, she took her 12 year old daughter (she was a single mom) on a wild, fun Arabian adventure. One she will surely never forget. She was already very far down the road and knew she had little time.

You deserve the opportunity to observe beautiful sunrises with your son, before it eventually sets.

Please be patient with those offering advice. I know that you have been suffering a long time and have tried a smorgasbord of treatments. I would have done ANYTHING to still have my friend around.

Ego is a terrible affliction ;)

Blessings

Ode of Solomon
You split me and you tore my heart open, and you filled me with love.
You poured your spirit over mine. I knew you as I know myself.
My eyes are radiant with your light. My ears delight in your music.
My nostrils are filled with your fragrance, and my face is covered with your dew.
You have made me see all things shining. You have made me see all things new.
You have granted me perfect ease and I have become like paradise.
And having become like paradise, my soul is healed.

NewFounderHome
19th March 2013, 14:51
http://www.eclinik.net/the/docs/eMancipating_Healthcare_v1_2.pdf

Dennis Leahy
19th March 2013, 16:13
Hi Bright!

What you SHOULD do is...

...whatever you feel you should do. :~)

Compassionate people often (usually? always?) struggle with the line between compassion blended with unconditional love, and codependency. It is somewhere between difficult and impossible to allow someone else to suffer if I believe I even might have an answer to the suffering. So, it is very wise of you (reiterated lovingly by Astrid) to declare what your specific needs are and what it is that you are not looking for. This helps us out immensely. Many good people who are quick to assist others are very reluctant to ever ask for anything. Your request and the way you have made your request is a great lesson to me, and I thank you for that.

Death is something logically inevitable but that most of us (emotionally) push off into our distant future. Few of us have been handed a date for our exit (barring healing), so few of us can empathically understand it in all of its depth. I know you know you are an immortal soul, but having a daughter almost exactly the same age as your son, I know that I would not want her to be facing the (physical) loss of her father. If you do "slide to the other side" sometime soon, my tears will be for your son. So, do kick some metaphysical ass and beat this if you can - and if you can't, then, sh!t, maybe this was a tough lesson plan the two of you worked-out before incarnating - hold no guilt.

With love and deep respect,

Dennis

conk
19th March 2013, 16:47
Dear God, are we not all stronger people for having experienced this thread?!

Bright, should you decide to go with any conventional treatments, insist they use Insulin Potentiation along with the chemo. It has been shown to be quite effective and allows much less volume of chemo drugs. Likely preaching to the choir here, but just in case. Perhaps it could give you more time with your family and time to heal your connection to Source.

Blessings, Conk

4evrneo
19th March 2013, 17:14
I wish I could do more,

I am sending bright garlick healing, love and light, blessing his journey to continue.

Mark
19th March 2013, 18:46
Hi Bright.

In support of the highest intention for your current passage through this vale of tears I add my energetic support to that of the current cohort of souls around you. I add love to bolster and lighten your burden the way known and felt support can sometimes.

The days that you visited my youtube channel and commented on my music and other ramblings were memorable for me. Brought a smile to my face and joy to my heart. It was a connection. It was a recognition as my visits and listens and watches of your contributions have been as well.

You love life and I am confident that love will see you through to the highst outcome. All best, all love. No goodbyes.

william6565william
19th March 2013, 19:36
not sure if Blight already tried this, but bitter apricot kernels may help. eat 8 or 9 of those a day. for a more aggressive approach, try essiac tea. you can google it for more info on how to prepare and take it. also, diana budwick's cottage cheese and linseed oil. there are numerous sources of informaton also regarding alkalizing the body. check out baking soda and mms protocols. for mms information, google Miracle Mineral Supplement, Jim Humble. sometimes simple solutions as drinking carrot juice can have a positive impact. if finances and time allows, most importantly of all these suggestions, maybe to arrange for a visit to the girson clinic in Mexico.

binemaya
19th March 2013, 21:27
hey bright,
THANK you for your story (spoken and written), I am deeply touched by your beeing ... bright!
no doubt in my heart that you make this world a better universe.
This you don´t have to hope ´cause we all know!
unconditional love to your healing heart,
maya :hug:

astrid
19th March 2013, 23:49
Kind of speechless on the out pouring here incredible stuff !!
And Bright thank you for joining us here, your words are ever the
inspiration.
Personally i can't see how life here is done for you when you
have so much to give to a world that is in so much pain,
and you are so willing to give. To lose you would be such a
tragic loss not only to your family but for so many of us
that have gained so much from knowing you.

But as we know, there are divine plans that are bigger and greater
than anything we can understand, so i must also let go of any attachments
to such ideas and simply just do this one thing, to make it known that you
are loved and valued, by many. To provide this space, and then let go.
What happens next is not up to me, or any of us. But at least i , we did this
one thing.

I also related to what you was saying about being disconnected,
in a self imposed sort of way, i have been guilty of this, big time!
So Bright, you again have made me think hard about re-acessing
some parts of my life, as you have that way of doing...

Also.. I'm going to share your latest update from the donate site .

"Once again - damn you !!! You made me cry again. I wake up, have breaky, read my emails and curse it - it is almost more support
than I can bare !!!

Thank you everyone from my heart to yours.

It doesn't matter if it's $10, $100, $500 or $1000 - it's the intention I am overwhelmed by. Money sometimes is love and this feels
like a whole lotta love and it's really weird being on the receiving end of it !!! So thank you !

Today was a much better day for me. The excruciating pain of the last week seems to have subsided and I was able to go outside
and really enjoy the sun. I even did some handy man work for an hour - that is until my old Hernia started to kick my ass !

Today I met a 77 year old man in a scrap yard who shared with me his whole life story. He had recently lost his wife. He said they
argued like cats and dogs for over 52 years. But all I could see was how much he loved her. And as he spoke I felt so blessed and
so fortunate to have had the life I have had. I could feel his grief and all I wanted to do was to take it away. But all I could do was listen.
Here was a man I could learn from and a man I could comfort.

This morning I woke up at 6 am after dreaming that my son had died and all that was left of him was his wallet and the emptiness
that he left behind. All morning I felt that emptiness and I realized that is what my son is feeling - that emptiness and the fear of
that emptiness. And so when I looked at him today I looked at him with so much love, knowing that the Buddha was right
- everything is impermanent.

Please remember to tell those you love how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

Thank you for sharing a little of my journey and for reaching out to me with your sacrifices. Each one feels like a beautiful butterfly
that has descended through a horrible storm, only to bring calm and sunshine.

Have a wonderful day, Bright. "

Love you all , lets keep this going.

Bright Garlick
20th March 2013, 00:06
Today is a good day for me folks. The excruciating pain of the last week has dissipated and I am left with what I usually have to deal with, which is OK. It tells me I am still gloriously alive !!!
The sun is shining, the sky is the most exotic beautiful blue, the birds are singing and I feel great love all around.

I'm about to head out for a few hours and enjoy a walk and I wanted to just quickly say something I meant to say last night.

Perhaps the most touching thing that I have felt in your reaching out and supporting me is how this thread has developed and how you are sharing your common humanity. I see each of you trying to give what you can, whether financial or otherwise. I see you connecting with each other. I see people like my good friends Astrid and Meeredas going into bat for me (sorry a cricket term !) to help others understand where I'm at. I see goodwill in every comment. And I think somehow in a very obvious way I am a mirror of you. We are all suffering. Some of us are experiencing sickness but all of us ageing and one day we will all die. When things are good, death seems a million miles away. But when **** hits the fan and the Yuk Monster has you by the balls (or other dangly bits), it seems like death is already waiting for you. How easily we forget how precious this life is, how precious all life is. Myself included. We act like we will live forever !

So thank you for connecting with me but more importantly for connecting with each other and letting yourselves explore what it means to open your heart, with each other and with me. We humans are, after all, defined by our relationships with each other. If in letting my own walls come down, it helps you to let your own walls down a little - I think that is a good thing.

Please remember to tell your loved ones and your good friends how much you love them and what they mean to you. Don't let petty obstacles stand in the way and make no excuses. You can heal the wounds that bind you, if you chose to. All any of us have to do is allow love to reawaken us. Says I who cut it off for so long !!!

As you offer each other words of wisdom here in this forum and as you support one another in word, relationship or even a simple thanks - remember that together we fill each others holes. We are that which we seek. And all that we need is truly within. Love and compassion and silence and laughter are the keys. You all have them.

Have a wonderful day,

Bright. :peace::drama::rapture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yf0sjhUR_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1CpszxNzU

Knowrainknowrainbows!
20th March 2013, 00:31
Bright Garlick wrote:

So thank you for connecting with me but more importantly for connecting with each other and letting yourselves explore what it means to open your heart, with each other and with me. We humans are, after all, defined by our relationships with each other. If in letting my own walls come down, it helps you to let your own walls down a little - I think that is a good thing.

As I understand the term compassion ... means "suffer with" another (person, being, creature, entity). Thank you for sharing your ultimately and most intimately personal journey. Thank you for being an authentic human and teacher. You are a great leader, Bright Garlick.
With Much Gratitude,
KRKR

Samsara
20th March 2013, 01:32
I read Bright's words and it was like my own heart talking, and it probably was. I am also a master wall builder, like so many of us here. I too feel the suffering of my fellow earthlings and some days, it is overwhelming.

Here in Avalon, with all the good, the bad and the ugly (not pointing anybody in particular... LOL), I have found kindred spirits who give me courage. The courage to break that wall down. It is a tough one, and I've been working on it for many years, some days tearing it down, somedays building it up again.

Thank you BG. I am blessed to be given the opportunity to know a part of you. Whatever you decide to do, you have already given me so much and I have a feeling that you're not done yet. All I have for you is Love.

And thank you for that lovely music you posted... wow... sniff, sniff !

Dennis Leahy
20th March 2013, 01:36
BTW, everyone, your good thoughts and blessings for Bright's full recovery are totally welcome here,
if i did not make that clear, this is a healing thread.
Bumpity bump bump.

My Kundalini Yoga instructor (a truly wonder-full being!) has us stop at the beginning of each class and find a specific focal point of intent... you'll never guess who the subject of my (healing) intent was tonight. :~)

Dennis

Craig
20th March 2013, 01:43
I wish there was a greater button than thanks - like awesome, life affirming, wow, but in the end a truly heart felt thanks in an amazing thing.

Thanks BG thanks for everything.

I am humbled by your postings and thanks Astrid too

sllim11
20th March 2013, 02:09
WOW. amazing. bright i have read your posts before and enjoyed. this however is such a gift you are giving to us. priceless. i too relate to being somewhat isolated and walled off from the fray. in reading and listening to your videos i have thought about this and am thinking on how to change the extreme way i may do this.

i have always said to whoever i was talking to that i did not fear death i just would be overwhelmed with sadness to leave my children... as i do not want to be separated from them. i hear you saying this is the biggest challenge and so relate to that feeling.

you are a courageous warrior. i am truly thankful i got to "know" you. thank you for all insights and sharing your experiences. as you can see, you have had quite an impact on a lot of people.

much love to you and your loved ones. and thanks to astrid for sharing your journey with us.

ps. i loveeee your cat!!!!

Debra
20th March 2013, 02:14
Thank you Bright Garlick. In the last few days I have come to discover a truly wonderful human on a most extraordinary journey. I have not stopped watching your videos and reading your words. The meaning that you have extracted from your experiences is such a gift. Your truth, your kindness and your quiet yet ever overflowing generosity touches me deeply. I pray for more healing energy to brighten and strenghthen your future - and that of your family - and to keep you all in that beautiful sparkle.

Astrid, my heartfelt thanks for starting this thread. And giving me this opportunity to wake up and see Garlick for the first time.

Love to all, especially to BG and his family.
Debra

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/035/d/d/love_energy_by_kancano-d38rvxj.jpg

Healthy Skeptic
20th March 2013, 03:08
Dear Bright Garlick,
I belong to 'Another Forum' as well as Avalon.
The 'link' to this 'Thread' has been posted there.
I'm sure that I am speaking from us 'Over There' when I say, that our 'Hearts go out to You'.
With All My Love - And from 'Another Forum',
Healthy Skeptic (Peeter)

Kimberley
20th March 2013, 03:11
Much love to us all, always and in all ways!!!

As far as I have gleaned in this life time all life forms have a physical end date red wood trees live hundreds of years some butterflys only live for 48 hours. It is all relative. Some humans are born still born and others live to be over 100 years. I have no clue as to how or why this is...however it certainly IS .

I have been talking about birth and dieing with my 2 daughters 20 & 16 their whole life, age appropriate, and have always said death is painful for the living not for those who have died.... death of the body is inevitable as far as I have seen. Having given birth to 2 daughters I say here today gone tomorrow in regard to death and then I say not here today and here tomorrow in regard to birth. It is amazing how that works!!

I have NO DOUBT WHAT SO EVER that we are infinite beings/spirits/souls (whatever word works for you). Living on planet earth is just a blip in "time".

And I can not even tell you how confident I am that all is perfect and that all happens in perfect timing.

Garlick and all... we are all loved and when we can love ourselves we are the most powerful that we can be.

This is a great thread and I apologize that I did not push the thank you button on all posts however I do thank all of us and send us all love and appreciation and the reminder that we are infinite energy and infinite love!!!

All is well!!! :grouphug:

Carmody
20th March 2013, 03:12
It's hard for people to understand this..but..dying is wonderful. There is no greater moment of freedom, none more perfectly bittersweet. Our most magnificent encore.

My mother's husband left laughing, in the middle of small cell lung cancer. How absurd the whole thing, he thought. To go out the way he did. It wasn't the cancer that got him, in the final moments, it was his tummy. Diarrhea. What a way to go, he said...and died. Laughing.

markpierre
20th March 2013, 11:18
I feel a bit honored that you replied to me directly Bright. Just nice to be understood. But the thing about choice I might have mentioned, is that in my experience you might not know
except in retrospect.
Usually for me the choice I knew I really wanted to make was also the one I was most fearful of.
So the choice I'd usually make was the one I felt capable of, not necessarily the real one.
The mind that directs the show knows me. It waits with more surprises.
In this current instance I chose the fearful one because it asked so much of me that i couldn't possibly succeed and so that 'other' Self would have to.

Death is both scary and titillating, but life I know can be hard. And it can go on and on. But you get your glimpses of life as it should be and it's worth it.
And there's a promise that one day that's all there'll be. Well maybe. That's all we have to go on. But to be able to express those bits of life and be a carrier for it
seems much nobler a purpose than to mold the world into what I think it should be. Any lovely idea I can have can still be some sort of conditioning.

I really just want to perfect one simple little thing for myself before I leave here, and it has no hint of altruism in it;

You can never experience unconditional love if you exclude yourself.

If you don’t feel your own purity, you can only invent it in another.
Where else could you know what it is?

When you've seen and loved your own condition, you’ve loved everything in it
both conditional and not. And that’s its one divine condition.

And it’s all on the condition that you can’t escape from anything,

and that it’s all okay with you.

I'm working on that. I think it's true.

Bright Garlick
20th March 2013, 11:53
Ccarmody thank you for sharing that most wonderful story. I myself will aspire to something very similar. From one end to the other with so much drama in the middle - nothing is more absurd than the great drama of life !!! Laughing through a veil of tears and a peaceful smile is how I'd like to go.

It's hard for people to understand this..but..dying is wonderful. There is no greater moment of freedom, none more perfectly bittersweet. Our most magnificent encore.

My mother's husband left laughing, in the middle of small cell lung cancer. How absurd the whole thing, he thought. To go out the way he did. It wasn't the cancer that got him, in the final moments, it was his tummy. Diarrhea. What a way to go, he said...and died. Laughing.

Bright Garlick
20th March 2013, 12:03
Mark you have hit on a deep truth with "You can never experience unconditional love if you exclude yourself".

I have been tormented from time to time remembering my ET encounters. On many occasions it was as if I had come home - I was finally able to feel one with God and all of creation. In the presence of my ET friends - particuarly the Creator Races I have felt such unconditional love that it has hurt - hurt me to remember, when I have come back to separating myself in the human world. With them I am more completely myself and no self than anywhere and with them there is no fear at all - just a deep knowing I am home and free to love and be loved.

I think, part of my being here now, having experienced them so vividly, is to be fully present in my vulnerability and need of connection. Sure I could be a hermit and have ET encounters and shun all humans but I would never grow and never understand unconditional love. And I think that is the great challenge for me - to allow unconditional love to flow from creation - wherever it might be. To undo the error in my perception and remember my wholeness. So simple really but I have made it so hard.

Yes, you are right, you can't escape from anything and that is the great challenge for all of us to accept what is, IS.

But what a challenge hey - doesn't it make life interesting !!!

And why wouldn't I talk directly to you Mark - your comments stabbed me in the heart - right where I needed a good stabbing.

Thank you and thank you to all.

Have an awesome day, Bright. :playball::tea::yo:

I feel a bit honored that you replied to me directly Bright. Just nice to be understood. But the thing about choice I might have mentioned, is that in my experience you might not know
except in retrospect.
Usually for me the choice I knew I really wanted to make was also the one I was most fearful of.
So the choice I'd usually make was the one I felt capable of, not necessarily the real one.
The mind that directs the show knows me. It waits with more surprises.
In this current instance I chose the fearful one because it asked so much of me that i couldn't possibly succeed and so that 'other' Self would have to.

Death is both scary and titillating, but life I know can be hard. And it can go on and on. But you get your glimpses of life as it should be and it's worth it.
And there's a promise that one day that's all there'll be. Well maybe. That's all we have to go on. But to be able to express those bits of life and be a carrier for it
seems much nobler a purpose than to mold the world into what I think it should be. Any lovely idea I can have can still be some sort of conditioning.

I really just want to perfect one simple little thing for myself before I leave here, and it has no hint of altruism in it;

You can never experience unconditional love if you exclude yourself.

If you don’t feel your own purity, you can only invent it in another.
Where else could you know what it is?

When you've seen and loved your own condition, you’ve loved everything in it
both conditional and not. And that’s its one divine condition.

And it’s all on the condition that you can’t escape from anything,

and that it’s all okay with you.

I'm working on that. I think it's true.

Watching from Cyprus
20th March 2013, 12:07
Hi Astrid,

Give my love to Bright, and give him this phone number to call Dr Wieger Rekker at +49 256 222 887 (Gronau/Germany) . Dr. Rekker treats cancer with Sodium Bicarbonate as per the protocols of Dr. Simoncine. I had the phone number directly from Simoncini via email.

One of my friends cured himself after having prostate cancer for 10 years by my advise . 2 weeks on oral intake, 1 month off, and 2 weeks on again.. then the biopsy was clean.

I strictly recommend that Bright chooses to go to Germany if he can afford it (i dont know what treatment costs there, have to say) since diet etc is controlled and the tumors are treated with with infusion directly into the tumors and not only orally.. THIS WILL CURE HIM..... On scouts honor.

In truth honesty and love
Peter

astrid
20th March 2013, 15:36
Latest update from our brother
Bright

Loved this and so had to share it here

"Hey everyone, I hope that you have had an awesome day of life today !

I just wanted to say thank you for your ongoing support. Each day I continue to be amazed at the incredible kindness coming my way and I am still shocked that so many of you have chosen to make this sacrifice for me !

Sometimes it just knocks my socks off to know that there is so much love and compassion. I feel very humbled and almost ashamed that I have done such a good job of building a wall around myself and keeping so many people out of my life.

Truly, the act of letting go of the walls around my heart is such an incredibly liberating thing and I must say, this outpouring of love feels incredibly healing !

Today was a much better day for me. The excruciating pain which has made life almost unbearable at times this last week, has dissipated and I felt like a different person. I went for a walk in the sun and spent time with a friend as she opened her new shop. Later I was surrounded by young people and had many long conversations with them. By 3 pm I was exhausted but stayed on till closing time. By the time I arrived home Mr Yuk or Emily as my pain is known, had come back and I had to spend all night lying on the couch. But I enjoyed my day immensely, back in the world of ordinary human beings and young people who have not a care in the world. At least that is what we would prefer to believe !

Today I heard stories from 2 people who had lost loved ones to cancer. Every one seems to have a story like this. And some days it seems as if the whole human world is filled with a silent grief that goes unnoticed by most. Whenever I mention my tumours, people either turn off or remember someone they knew with cancer. I don't let it bother me because I realize that everyone is suffering. They either fear death or remain wounded by the loss of someone they still love very much. All I can do is listen and allow myself to be a vehicle for their words. Some days it feels as if I have a sign of my head that says 'deposit stories here' and people almost unknowingly just start telling me their life story and letting all their pain come spilling out in words and soft, almost hidden tears.

Listening is the most difficult thing we can do and yet it is an art form which can transform the greatest of suffering and the most evil (AKA ignorant) of people.

Sometimes I am a good listener and sometimes I am in no mood for it. But in the end, we owe it to ourselves to listen to one another. Every face is a reflection of my own, every heart feels what my heart feels and every soul was born from love.

Mark Twain was a great writer because first and foremost, he was a great listener and a prodigious noticer. He listened to people when they didn't know he was listening and he studied them when they didn't know he was watching. But most of all, he opened his heart to their stories, even when, as often was the case, he was in no mood for them. I have learnt a lot from him and whether we write or not, we have a lot to learn from teh voices he carried within him and the art of listening that he cultivated so well.

Don't ever feel sorry for me. Pain is like a good saddle - it is teaching me to ride the wildest of horses. Pain is like the cruelest whack in the head - it is teaching me to pay attention. And every day I wonder "What am I refusing to pay attention to today ?" Sickness comes to us all because we are all impermanent and one day our bodies will all come to an end. Better to welcome sickness like an old friend who needs a warm embrace and a nice cup of tea, than flog it like dissobediant dog or child gone astray. Our bodies are always trying to teach us. But seldom do we listen !

Think of this as my appenticeship in listening. Nothing more, nothing less.

May the inexinguishable light from within radiate for all of you !

Bright.

PS. Act of Contrition Number 1 : Try getting through a day without any plans. Just flow wherever the day takes you."

Please share this link with your friends and wider community
We can do this

Love you Bright
Love you all

Astrid

Swan
20th March 2013, 20:54
Hi Bright :)

I hope I am not out of line here...but I am sure that most people who donated would be fine with you using the money for treatment. If you wanted to.

I am not suggesting that you do, but I would like you to feel that that option is open to you.

With all my heart, I wish you well.

onawah
20th March 2013, 22:56
Would someone please post a link for the cached material for Bright's blog?
The wordpress page that comes up when I use this link:
http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/
doesn't give any option for that, that I can see.
Thanks.

Bright, I am also a survivor, had a NDE in '72 when I was struck by a hit and run driver, was hospitalized for 5 months, in traction much of that time.
Lots of broken bones, concussion, internal bleeding, etc.
I have lived with disability and chronic pain and involuntary isolation since that time, and have felt many times that it would be better to just die and get on with my next incarnation, when hopefully, I would have a better chance of living a more normal life.

I still feel very tied to Gaia, and many in my soul group are still incarnating on Earth, so I'm certain I would return here in fairly short order.
I've been given to know a lot about my past lives, and I've been incarnating on Earth a long time, though I've had Contact too, and I also feel a pull towards visiting another world I think I've lived on.

Earth is going through such a challenging time now, but I am confident that things are going to get better before too long.
It's tempting to opt out for the present in hopes that what awaits on the other side would be easier, but I think, like Carmody expressed on another thread, that we tend to want to get back here asap once we're finished processing on the other side, if this is where our heart really is.
Earth really is a tough school, but when the ones we love the most are here, it's hard not to come back and help them get through the worst.

I have worked very hard on my healing process, and until just the past year or so, didn't think I was really winning, just maintaining.
Now it feels to me like the new, higher energies coming into the planet are getting stronger, and I actually feel, at age 64, that I am getting stronger too.
My down cycles, when the pain makes life less than worth living, are much less frequent now.
And I feel I still have so much to share if I can only get strong enough, so I'm glad that I may still have the chance to stick around a while longer and be useful.

And so, though I wish you a peaceful and painless passing in the near future if that is your wish (and I think we pretty much decide the best plan for us for each lifetime before we are born)...
If you continue to heal and perhaps begin to feel you might be able to stick around longer than you thought possible, then I certainly support you in that too.

Avalon has a lot of great information about alternative healing, some of which I have been putting to good use, and it has really helped.
Some alternative treatments, like the cannabis oil and the baking soda, are not expensive and are getting terrific results, from all reports.
Gerson therapy (raw juicing) is also very effective.

So if that door that you thought was closed turns out to be open after all, and you wish it, I also hope you will consider using the donation money and find something that really works for you.

Either way, I am certain that we are heading for better things, both in this life and the next!

:hug:

Thanks Gekko.
I will copy and paste the cached material and read it on my computer.
I didn't think to check and see if it was cached.
If you can, please post those vids here for safekeeping.

Thanks.

astrid
20th March 2013, 23:36
I can't get onto the cached blog either, i kicking myself that i never copied his words, there was so much info on that blog.
But then we also have to respect his choice to remove it,

I'm sure he will comment on this, also.
Let's not forget he was threatened and so was his family for things he shared online, so who can blame him for wanting to
stay safe, and to also avoid getting sicker from all the drama that goes with being online.

Gekko
21st March 2013, 00:06
Thanks.

Hey Onawah,

Unfortunately I don't see any relevant search results on google anymore. I did find archived versions of the blog at a website called the "Wayback Machine", which takes random 'snapshots' of pages over time. Here's a link:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/

Click on any one of the highlighted dates to see the blog as it was at that time. It's a bit clunky and it doesn't capture every update, but fortunately there's still a lot of material there that will be preserved indefinitely, unless Bright requests the website to take it down.

Gekko :)

tnkayaker
21st March 2013, 03:43
God Bless brother, keep your head up, stay as positive as you can bud, i deal with chronic pain daily fro a lower back injury i sufered back in 1999, i have a non operable lower back condition i have to live with the rest of my life, sucks big time, anyways, peace be with you and try and stay in the light of Gods love, peace,dennis

onawah
21st March 2013, 04:26
Let's not forget he was threatened and so was his family for things he shared online, so who can blame him for wanting to
stay safe, and to also avoid getting sicker from all the drama that goes with being online.

Somehow I missed almost all of Bright's posts on Avalon, so I didn't know about the threats.

Thanks.

Hey Onawah,

Unfortunately I don't see any relevant search results on google anymore. I did find archived versions of the blog at a website called the "Wayback Machine", which takes random 'snapshots' of pages over time. Here's a link:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/

Click on any one of the highlighted dates to see the blog as it was at that time. It's a bit clunky and it doesn't capture every update, but fortunately there's still a lot of material there that will be preserved indefinitely, unless Bright requests the website to take it down.

Gekko :)

Thanks Gekko. That worked. I copied what I could access for reading when I have more time.

meeradas
21st March 2013, 08:59
Let me post one of Bright's best pics [as it belongs here, and tells heaps about him]:
[fitting soundtrack (http://youtu.be/7hawmv98T0g)] [click to enlarge]

Bright Garlick
21st March 2013, 09:05
Thanks Meeredas. I forgot about that picture. My favourite pose when no one is watching. A kind of cruciform surrender that fills me with so much gratitude and happiness.
I took that picture in the remote regions of the Flinders Ranges in South Australia. Not a soul for maybe 50 km ! Just me, my son and the trees !

Man, you are a GREAT DUDE !

Love ya buddy, Bright. :behindsofa::bounce:

PS. That beach has your name on it, still !

Anchor
21st March 2013, 09:34
Don't ever feel sorry for me.

I don't.

Admiration, respect and love would be a more accurate summary :)

Eram
21st March 2013, 10:20

I fully agree there Carmody.

It is since I started to take time every day to come at peace with the coming death of my body, whenever that might be, that I enjoy life much more.
Living like it's the last day on earth has a liberating ring to it, as long as it doesn't make you reckless.

But as I understand it, it is mostly the fear for his son, who might be left behind without parents that burdens BG.

I am a parent of 2 kids and I can imagine how it must be to be in his place.

Almost a year ago I read this poem that totally shook me to it's core.
It turned my view on the relation between parents and children totally.
It made me understand that children are their own and not ours (parents), especially when it comes to their right on pain and life lessons.
Parents tend to be so protective on their children, shielding them to whatever might cause them pain and suffering, with all the best intentions of course.
Now... I understand that it is much more important to focus upon preparing them to cope with whatever comes their way instead of protecting them against it.
Challenging them to think for them selves, use their intelligence and intuition, trusting their ability to deal with life even if it bring them temporary suffering.
And most importantly..... trust them. Just trust their ability to cope with life as it comes.
Children feel our state of mind and emotions, they pick up on it and probably act accordingly.

It's a poem most people will know by now and I guess BG does too.
but still, I would like to post it here, because it might remind you BG to trust that whatever might come to your son in the future, he has the power to deal with it and come to wisdom through it.

On Children

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Kahlil Gibran (http://www.katsandogz.com/onchildren.html)

markpierre
21st March 2013, 11:38
Dear Mr Garlic. I didn't mean to be involved in any stabbings. Maybe that's what Jesus meant when he said "Never take your sword to a party, or at least leave it at the door."
My grievance with the 'love and light' crowd is all of my sword wounds.
This has been an interesting encounter. I wished I'd known of you in the time I lived in Victoria. A lot of the years in Melbourne were among the most desolate of my life.
Alone in a crowd syndrome.
But this thread has opened a few gates leading to much better grass. I rather enjoy sometimes the kind of compassion that can't stand it that we have to get real with
ourselves only under the direst of circumstances. I have to have my legs cut off to teach me how to walk.

I can pull out the kind of compassion that's good for car crashes and war zones, but I much prefer the kind where it just seems kind of stupid sometimes because it does.
It is a bit obvious isn't it? Love ye one another?
If my whole job in this world is to encourage people to be decent with each other and with themselves, it seems a bit ordinary. Yet I was the last person to ever receive any attention from myself.
Teaching and sleeping at the same time.
Just so you know, there's been some extraordinary movement in me in this thread, and I'm pretty hard to budge. You should be pleased with yourself.

myriaddimension
21st March 2013, 13:10
Sending positive/healing energy his way!

Poly Hedra
21st March 2013, 15:13
You know Bright Garlick, as I was reading this thread sending my intention for your healing I found myself being healed instead. I too have built a huge wall around me from a very early age. Even though I knew that disease is dis-ease I have been diagnosed recently with an auto-immune disease, which of course I have to learn from.

I just want to say that how unbelieveably lucky your son is to have a dad like you. That will never change. Your love for your loved ones and their love for you will never change. Fear not.

All my love, from my soul to yours, wishing you healing.
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/flower-of-life-i-johana-toro.jpg

RunningDeer
21st March 2013, 16:25
Thanks, Meeradas. Beautiful Soul. Powerful music. Perfect blend within the All.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/BrightG_zps588516da.jpg
Firesuite.

7hawmv98T0g

Let me post one of Bright's best pics [as it belongs here, and tells heaps about him]:
[fitting soundtrack (http://youtu.be/7hawmv98T0g)] [click to enlarge]

astrid
21st March 2013, 18:32
MarkPierre I hear you, I have been there, different
shoes but the same location
When I was growing up I was so alone in that crowd
bullied at school every day, and made fun of and beaten
at home . I often thought when I look back , if I only
had one person that cared about me, life would have
been so completely different . The struggle was to great
just to stay alive everyday so many times I want to end it
all and I came so close many times . It was always my bond
with animals that stopped me , I just didn't want to leave my
dog . I still have this bond to this day .

The thing that now makes all that worth it and also gives me
some sense of peace with all the trauma , is try to be that
person I never had myself for others . It just takes one person
to stand up and it can change so much i someone's life.
Why for me standing up here was so natural and easy to do.
And I also had so much support from the mods to start this thread

Especially from Marianne and Ilie who I can't thank enough for
for both standing behind me here .

Like Bright I also mentor young people as I know what
such a crucial time it is and how there are so many cross
roads where life can so easily take a turn for the darker side
and then you are stuck there on that path .

I can't change what happened to me , but I can made it
all worth something by now being that person , or at least
holding out my hand . It's the simple acts that can change so
much . We can all do this

Love you all for opening to this sharing here and for
standing with brother Bright at this time of need for
him . It is my wish that you can see how life changing
these small acts can be .
We are all master creators

Blessings on everyone's day
Astrid

Swan
21st March 2013, 18:53
Here is the link again http://www.youcaring.com/other/A-Tum...-Freedom/47676

mind-scape
21st March 2013, 18:56
Bump.

'Cause you know. Reasons.

CdnSirian
22nd March 2013, 01:34
Bright Garlick thank you so much. And thank you Astrid. I've avoided reading about alien encounters for years because of the abduction meme - thanks for that great label.

I am very grateful for your Farewell Video as well as your others. I had to make quite a shift to listen to them, and I felt uplifted in many ways afterwards.

lJRKg07W1zU

I have to borrow from another to end this post - - Bright Garlick you have drawn us near and bound us tight ...and we love you for that, and for your sharing so much, and reaching out, so that we can reach back. To you, to ourselves.

astrid
22nd March 2013, 13:19
Latest from the Bright one..

"Thanks everyone for the last 2 days support. Please consider letting others
in your networks know about my fund raiser, so that it continues to blossom.

Today was a good day for me. No real bad tumour pain. I was able to go for
a walk across the mountains and enjoy the plants, rocks and wildlife. I was
exhausted but heck, it was worth it !

I spoke to my little sister today - a beautiful woman who almost died 3 weeks
ago during a routine hysterectomy and I tried to explain my choice to try and
heal myself this way. I have said to a few worried people, such as my sister,
that leaving the only possible treatment 3 months may seem a bit like Russian
Roullete. But it doesn't bother me, now that I have detached myself from the
dramas that were draining all my energy. I see myself like all other animals.

Take for example the Snow Hare or the arctic hare
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowshoe_hare / http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Arctic_hare / https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=955&q=snow+hare&oq=snow+haregs_l=img.3..0l6j0i5j0i24l3.1939.3049.0.3297.9.9.0.0.0.0.223.
1050.3j2j3.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.7.img.upxn61jAeFc .

The Snow Hare is a small timid animal that has many predators.
It is very vulnerable. But in the middle of winter it copes incredibly well in
it's hostile environment. When the Snow Hare sees a predator it keeps
perfectly still, knowing that if it moves it is as good as dead. The Snow Hare
trusts it's body entirely. It trusts that it's body will do what it does best and
it will remain safe from the eyes of its predators. The Snow Hare was revered
by first nations people for it's ability to outwit humans and other predators,
especially while it was snowing but often when conditions were perfect for
hunting.

In the same way I am trusting my body to do what it does best. For me to heal
it will take absolute trust and nothing less. No magic potions, no special cures
- just trust in allowing my body to heal and like the Snow Hare, feeling my bodies connection to the Earth.

Thank you everyone for continuing to care.

May you all remember the light within and your own ability to change the world.

Bright."

Please everyone, continue to share this in your networks, if everyone that reads
this gives a few dollars Bright will reach his goal. He has given so much,
it's not too much to ask to return some energy back his way.

Thank you and blessings.

Love to all
Astrid

meeradas
23rd March 2013, 07:25
Bright's got a donation from "Sierra" - anyone seen her around here lately?

:bump:

spiritwind
23rd March 2013, 11:33
You know, I sit here wanting to respond and not wanting to respond. I read the first few pages of this thread and now this last one here. I know I have not contributed thus far but know in my heart that every word here carries deep felt respect for the courage shown by so many here. I plan to read every bit of this thread but I am going to have to wait until I have a few days off to myself which is hopefully coming up soon. I find myself fighting back too much emotion to indulge myself here at work. Don’t want to scare the guests at the hotel. This thread does indeed touch on matters close to the heart for sure. So many wonderful people here that I don’t even want to start or I will lose my train of thought. I’ve talked a bit about my daughter in the Here and Now thread so don’t want to be repetitive but suffice it to say that I know from personal experience what it is like to have a child growing up with one of their parents diagnosed with a terminal illness. My daughter learned of her father’s prostate cancer when she was 8 years old and then he finally passed in September of 2008, when she was 14. He had several periods of remission as well as several periods of us not knowing if/when the phone would ring with the call you know will come. I guess this all makes me realize I too still have stuff to process from this.

I will say that in her father’s case he was in a much different place than you, Bright Garlic, but never the less I would say he did find peace within himself and much good and of great value came from the transformation that he did go through and his sharing with others impacted so many people’s lives in a way that still makes me feel somewhat awed. I guess that is what has made me feel the need to say something here. There is a feeling of great beauty and grace taking place here that reminds me of that experience. No matter where we have come from or where we are going it is this that defines us in this moment, how we approach such things as life and death.

My last job before this one was taking care of a most amazing and wonderful 94 year old woman with the most sparkling blue eyes. The job only lasted 4 months before she took a turn for the worse and was sent home after her last blood transfusion to work with hospice. They quit giving her medication that was basically keeping her alive and I was there up until about an hour before she passed the day after Thanksgiving in 2010. It was an honor and a privilege to have been a part of this humbling experience with actually the whole family. In fact, I almost got myself in trouble taking her into a restaurant without her walker or wheelchair for a meal a few weeks before this and scared the you know what out of myself when we went to return to the car and I realized just what might happen to either one of us if she took a tumble. She made it all right and it made her so happy. I never told anyone (but my immediate family) and had no idea at the time it would be her last.

Thank you Bright Garlic for allowing us to participate in some small way in your journey.

Knowrainknowrainbows!
24th March 2013, 00:59

For those who wish to send kind words, thoughts, positive intentions, etc ...

astrid
25th March 2013, 03:19
Been a busy weekend, i have not heard from Bright today, but last time i did he was reporting
feeling load of energy.

So lets keep this going.

Here's what happens when we all join as one..

pFmqO3Sf82M

Beautiful music happens.

LOVE you ALL

Samsara
25th March 2013, 10:25
I had a busy weekend, but keeping BG in my prayers. He's part of me now...

meeradas
27th March 2013, 10:21
Thought that's a good thing to do:

http://soundcloud.com/rama-the-k/shhhooooshhh-heaven

Samsara
27th March 2013, 11:17

This is really, really nice meeradas. Listened to it last night and again this morning... heaven! Thank you for sharing.

meeradas
27th March 2013, 11:29
Thanks very much, Samsara. Glad you like it.

The idea of linking it to Bright's fundraiser came this morning.
I do hope it yields some more cash flowing towards him.

Tane Mahuta
27th March 2013, 12:04
Do not fear my friend....for you are an eternal being, having a human experience!!!

Do not let fear overwhelm you!...for death, is just the beginning.

Savour the experience of your time here....

forgive those who have wronged you....

kudos to you for sharing your life story....

DG my friend, all the best...all the best!!

TM

astrid
27th March 2013, 12:52
Thank you all,
Bright is doing ok, resting up.

He will update us soon.

In the meantime,
lets keep the love flowing,

Many thanks to everyone.

Blessings
Astrid

Mu2143
27th March 2013, 15:30

astrid
28th March 2013, 09:05
Bright's latest update...

"Dear friends :

Thank you again for the last few days donations. Apologies for being quiet of late - life has been busy and I figured you didn't want me bugging you every day !

I wanted to quickly say something about why I call this A TUMOUR CALLED FREEDOM. My good friend Meeredas recently said that “A Tumour Called Freedom has something of a wrong ring to it - to me. Just saying. It's you who are Freedom, not the critters - they need freedom, from you.” And Meeredas is right, so let me tell you why I call it that. When I first diagnosed I had been developing a number of different forms a process I called Body Dialogue. Similar but different to other BD methods. Right after my diagnosis I sat down and began speaking to my body and speaking directly to my tumour and my left kidney. My tumour identified itself as Freedom and my kidney identified itself as Hope. (ironic hey !). I realised that this Tumour Called Freedom was trying to teach me how to be free. As it moved with freedom , threatening to kill me (if I didn't listen and learn), I realised that I needed to learn how to be free. When I am free, the tumours no longer have a reason to exist. Ever so slowly I have identified all the different root causes of my cancer and what specific root causes inhibited my freedom to honour who I truly am and to be me. For so many years I had become A MASTER OF THE MASK. I no longer knew who the real me was and I had forgotten how to honour my own soul. My conditioning had transformed me into someone other than who I was in my deepest core. A TCF was and is trying to teach me how to honour my own soul and the deepest needs of my own soul. Instead of being some kind of enemy or parasite that I need to fight, a TCF is an intimate part of me – a friend, a gift, a teacher and ultimately my saviour from a life of enslavement. Before my diagnosis I was unhappy with many aspects of my life and yet I thought I was free. It is only with the growth of a TCF (or should I say his descendants) that I have come to realise how much I buried who I really am and how imprisoned I was by a life of conditioning. A TCF has given me an opportunity to embrace true freedom and to experience a deep peace in who I am and my place in existence. Thank you Meeredas for giving me an opportunity to say something about Freedom. So Freedom (mark 1) and Hope are now dead but with the loss of both of these I have been able to truly embrace the idea of impermanence and emptiness. Losing some part of my body has been a wonderful blessing.

The last 6 days have been mostly very good for me. And in fact last weekend was the best I have felt in a long, long time. I felt so good that I took a visit to Melbourne with a friend and enjoyed doing sweet nothing. I walked and walked for 2 days and felt not an ounce of pain. The highlight of my trip was walking through Treasury Gardens at Twilight, where we accidentaly stumbled across hundreds of Fruit Bats/Flying foxes, who were flying around the park and feasting on figs from the Fig trees. I hadn't seen Flying Foxes since I was in Sydney in 1990, so this was a wonderful surprise ! The bats were screeching and making an incredible amount of noise both in the air and in the trees. Many of them were fighting one another over the best figs and I swore any minute a bat would fall on our heads. While my friend stood up craning her neck, I lay down and we just watched them for an hour. They were so entertaining ! The whole experience was very surreal and I kind of felt like any moment the giant Fig trees would come to life and start trying to get away from the bats ! This was one of those experiences that you can't plan - like most of the best experiences of my life ! The closest reminder was when I lived in Port Fairy on the coast and I would sit on a sand dune on Griffith Island when 40,000 + Mutton birds would come home from a day fishing at sea. Both experiences were kind of like Hitchcock's The Birds, except that I never once felt under any serious threat. Though I did joke that we might have bat poo rain down on us at any moment ! I can tell you, my hair remained bat poop free !.

NRlgeBFOuJM

7oyExoS7kkI

q8kjMAG0x9U

N1W1m7dkmLo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pteropus
http://www.bats.org.au/
http://www.weekendnotes.com.au/bat-counting-yarra-bend-park/
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/help-stop-bats-dying-in-oz/
http://batsrule-helpsavewildlife.blogspot.com.au/

qYzC68XG4ik

l7K5dhiuYT4

2 days ago I went for my son's parent teacher interview. My son, who is now in year 8, is an amazing boy. Devil one minute and angel the next. But mostly he's well behaved and I am incredibly proud of him. Much to my surprise he seems to be dux of his year for the second year in a row and I am left scratching my head, how a boy who is so lazy at home, can work so hard at school ! Anyway, I am grateful that he is what he is, smart, lazy or dumb. He's still my son.

On the way out one of his teachers jumped up and asked me how I am. He quickly noted that I look well and so I turned to him and said “Shane, I have plenty of bad days but I would have to be at death's door to let myself look crap all the time. I love life no matter how I feel !”. Shane was a little taken back but happy to see I was not ¾ dead. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I was trying to be truthful. That moment aroused many different feelings in me. Dozens of people have said the same thing to me and I have tried to say to them essentially the same thing. Attitude is everything. Even my oncologist has said to me on several occasions “You'll probably start losing weight and have a hard time functioning.” “Well that's nice doc !” Although I have on occasion lost weight and hard a hard time functioning, I don't need a doctor telling me what will probably happen to me. I am not a statistic. I am me. And he doesn't know me.

My son and his mum can testify to the fact I have had some days in which I felt so bad, I have been unable to get out of bed but most days I make the effort to get on with having a full day and enjoying what I have. One of the things I noticed about cancer is that it makes people very selfish. And on the one hand Cancer is trying to teach you to be selfish, to attend to your own needs but what it is not trying to teach you, is how to abandon what really matters – and that my dear friends is the act of living fully !

Many people have looked at me and expected me to go into a steady decline. But that isn't how this works – at least not for me. I have a slow growing but aggressive cancer that seems to flare up in cycles. Which means that I seem to have good periods and bad periods. But even in the bad periods, there is this sense that everything is OK. The worst thing is when I look really sick and I feel utterly powerless and then people who care about me get this look in their eyes and this sound in their voices like they think “**** this is it. He's dying.” That for me is the hardest thing to bear. Not my own suffering but the suffering of others.

But how we suffer IS A CHOICE and I choose to LIVE FULLY and embrace everything that I have – both good, bad, ugly and otherwise. To wish for things otherwise is just plain stupid. Though I will be honest and say that last week, I was wishing for a little divine intervention !

I guess this is a long update but let me make it a little longer by telling you a few short stories.

I seem to have had some form of contact with cancer for much of my life. Many of my relatives died of cancer, then in 1990 at Uni I did a 24 hour exam (think very detailed essay) on Oncogenes and for the next 20 years I had an avid interest in the cellular biology of cancer and a possible cure. I tried hard to think of one and today my money is on the stickiness of Platelets to be used to bind primary tumours and metastatic cells. In 2002, one of my first jobs as a Social Worker was in a brand new Radiotherapy unit. It was a tough gig but I enjoyed the challenge. Many people shared incredibly intimate things with me, that they were too afraid to share with their doctors. I felt privileged to share a little in the journeys of people who were terrified of dying. Some got better but many died. I remember every single one of the people who opened their hearts to me. I guess in some way I would like to imagine, I helped ease their suffering a little. But 11 years ago I still had a lot to learn about the human condition and it wasn't until my own diagnosis in 2007, that I truly understood the barrier that creates US and THEM. Once I was safe but now I am safer. There is no longer a barrier and I truly understand what the journey with a life threatening illness feels like.

Since 2007 I seem to have been surrounded by people who were dying of cancer. It is as if the universe is trying to open my eyes and awaken my heart, to some kind of deep truth that is meant only for me. First there Ray, my 60 year old car enthusiast neighbour, who worshipped his yellow and beige 57 Chevy. Every weekend Ray would rev the crap out of his Chevy, drive down town and then come back and leave her idling in the driveway for hours. I couldn't stand it ! But then one week Ray didn't rev his car and slowly revhead Ray went quiet. Where we lived was just up the road from a Glaxo Smith Kline factory where they produced morphine. Every day strange odours would waft in the air and someday it would literally make you choke and feel sick for hours. I was convinced that there was something wrong with the air and that GSK were poisoning us. I had heard on the grape vine that there were several people with cancer in our area. I had my suspicions that GSK had created a cancer cluster. I promptly put together a flyer asking if there was anyone in our street with cancer. In two days I received 8 emails confirming that there were as many as 13-15 people with cancer in a stretch of 40 houses. The link was way too strong. Among those who responded was Ray. From that moment onward Ray and I became neighbours in a distant kind of camaraderie. I approached GSK with my concerns and made some suggestions but they promptly dismissed my concerns and after some initial changes to how they operated, they went back to business as usual. I attempted to contact the EPA but they could only act when it was a bad smelling day. When I did call, no one would return my calls. At the same time I began to feel much worse physically and I had a lot to deal with in my work and personal life. I considered approaching the papers but I knew that they were often good buddies with big businesses in the town. In the end I let the whole thing go. I just didn't have the energy for another fight.

One day Ray invited me in and I sat there in his perfect home, while he and his wife told me about how he had been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and how it was now in his liver. Ray was terrified and with good reason. I knew that mets in the liver was bad news. That day Ray said something to me that I will never forget “Bright, I feel so emotional. I can't help it, I just get upset at the drop of a hat. I used to be so strong, nothing would upset me, now I can't stop crying !”. Ray was like a lot of older men and men in general, tough and stoic, a man's man and now suddenly his cancer was teaching him how to feel. Ray never had children and I could tell that was one of his deepest regrets. No Chevy could fill that hole in his heart. Everyday Ray would sit outside in his wheelchair. Even when the air was toxic, he would sit there in his little corner, soaking up the sun and watching the traffic go by. Sometimes I gave him a wave but most days he didn't see me. One day when we met at the fence I could see that he'd given up. The Chevy came to life a couple of more times but slowly the noise faded out of my neighbours house. Rays wife, who had just retired as a full time professional carer, was now caring for her dying husband. More and more cars would come every day and then one day it went quiet. I knew that Ray was dead. I had wanted to say goodbye to him before the end but I never had the courage to stick my nose into his life. A few days later I dreamt that Ray was back in his garage. He was a ghost and he couldn't get back in his house. No one could see him. When I woke up I went outside and spoke to him. Whether or not he actually heard me, I don't know but I felt I had to try to help him to let go.

Sometimes sharing the story of my journey with cancer opened up all kinds of doorways that I hadn't expected and often didn't want. On one such occasion I met Maiden – a young Vietnamese born girl working at Pinkies Pizza. Maiden was in her early 20's but she was deeply in love with Michael, a much older Australian man. The way she spoke about him, I could tell she idolised him. Michael had metastatic liver cancer and his doctors had him lined up for a number of clinical trials as a last resort. Maiden was desperately holding onto hope and I could see that hope was breaking her heart. See I don’t believe in hope. It is one of humanities greatest causes of suffering. I always tell people to ABANDON HOPE FOR AN ACT OF PRESENCE. Most people don't get it but some do. We're so conditioned to hope that we don't know how to function without it. Sadly the old adage HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL, is all too true ! Every week I would take my son out for Pizza and we would sit on the local big hill munching away on our stringy pizza and enjoying the sunset ! One day while I was in the shop Maiden asked to talk to me outside. So we went outside and she poured her heart out to me, tears streaming down her beautiful face. She told me how Michael had grown 27 varieties of pea because he believed they would be his miracle cure but she was terrified that he was going to die. I gave her the best hug I could muster and promised that I would send Michael some information that might help. Maiden gave me Michael email – Mrnedrub : Burden backwards. That was how Maiden said Michael saw himself – as a burden to she and his son. A few weeks later I met Michael in the supermarket car park. I'd sent him a poem and a short story that I wrote about my cancer and a summary of all the best information I'd found on the factors that led to remission. But as soon as I looked at Michael I could tell that he was dying. His 16 year old son sat in the back seat and his little white dog sat on his lap. His son's face said more than any words could say. Michael thanked me for what I had sent and shared a little of his life before inviting me over any time I was free. I walked away that night with a very heavy heart. I was then apparently cancer free and I felt terrible trying to help someone else, when deep down I knew that I was in trouble. I sensed that I had still not listened to a Tumour Called Freedom and was making the same mistakes all over again. 8 months later I would be told that it had returned but I knew there and then that despite Maiden's and Michael's confidence that I “look great”, I felt like ****. I never did contact Michael because I was too frightened of being reminded of my own journey. We had Pizza a few more times but whenever I asked about Maiden I was told that she didn't work very often any more. Then one day I knew that Michael was dead. I felt a deep kind of guilt that I never visited him and that I could not be there to help “save him”. But slowly I accepted what had happened and realised that I had done what I could.

After we moved to the mountains, I largely kept to myself. With very few neighbours, there are few people to talk to. But there was Patty and Bill just down the road. An elderly couple in their 70's, Patty and Bill were childhood sweet hearts. Every day when I drove past, patty and Bill would be outside of their beautiful double story red brick house, nurturing their garden. I'd stop and say a quick hello and keep on my way. Then one week I noticed that Patty didn't seem to be coming out much and when she did she looked more frail then usual. One day Bill explained to me that they had found cancer in several places in her body, including her brain. I knew that Patty would have a hard time recovering. Most days Bill drove Patty to the nearest town or 2 hours away for chemotherapy. I never saw Patty again in her garden. Then one day a developer decided to develop the 11 lot bush block across the road from their house and much to all of our dismay he promptly bulldozed the whole lot – including 20 or so old gum trees. We were all mortified – especially Bill. I could scarcely imagine how it had made Patty feel. I tried everything to have the development stopped but all the paperwork had been signed. The least I could do was a little eco terrorism and replant thousands of native seeds when no one was looking. God willing, my nightly exploits will continue for the next few years. Every morning and afternoon Bill would go out walking with his beloved brown Labrador Sarah. Then one week he stopped walking. There had been an ambulance at the house the day before and I knew the end was near. That night I journeyed into their house (think remote viewing) to say goodbye to Patty and to offer peace and love. I saw her dying face and it saddened me deeply. A few days later Bill told me that she had been taken to the hospice 2 hours away. Every couple of days Bill made the trip to see his beloved Patty and then one day his car stayed at home all week. Cars came with Patty and Bills children and I knew that Bill was alone at last. It has been more than 6 months since Patty died and Bill has resumed walking with Sarah. Most days I see him when I drive my son to school. I haven't yet seen him while I have been out walking. But one day soon I would like to ask him how he's been. Everyday when I go past their house, I wonder how he is and I feel his suffering.

The last person I want to tell you about is my son's best friends’ mum. She has had cancer for 6 or 7 years and each time it comes back her ex husband thinks of it as a kind of “boy who cries wolf” situation. And although I understand his frustration and what he is saying, I think this is a very selfish attitude. Rachel is a very nice person – in fact she is too nice. Nice, as in maybe she never drops the mask ! I used to think she was selfish because she devotes much of her time to raising money for breast cancer instead of being with her kids and attending cancer related seminars. Her whole life seems to be about cancer. But now I realise that that is her way of coping. Recently she had a major health scare and her cancer is now much worse. I don't think she will get better this time. And I feel great sorrow for her. She has 2 beautiful children who didn't ask for this and who need a mother. My son and his best buddy are going through similar situations and they seem to be a great support for one another. I don't know how her children will cope if she dies and I don't know what impact it will have on my son. But each day when I think of her, I am reminded that this is a precious journey – the journey of life. And that I should take nothing for granted – not the good bad or ugly ! It all has it's place. I wish I could help Rachel but she is in a very different place to me. I want to save everyone with Cancer but that is not my role.

Cancer kills a lot of people. Most of us will get it at some stage in life – if we BELIEVE the stats !

What hurts me the most is when children suffer with cancer and when young mothers or young women suffer with cancer. I want to save them all but I can't.

When I was younger I was tormented by the great mystery of suffering ! Why does go allow suffering ? But I let that go long ago. Things are what they are and if we could see with the eyes of God we may see that what appears to be suffering, is in fact a blessing ! And I for one feel deeply blessed !

So, I am well today and I will be well tomorrow, no matter what my body feels. I am content with what I have been given and grateful to be here right now.

Thank you for letting me share a little of my journey with you. Maybe in some small way I have helped you with your own precious journey !

Love and blessings to all,

Bright."

astrid
28th March 2013, 09:09
Wow.. we at $3966 , that's a top effort,
lets keep sharing the love.

http://www.youcaring.com/other/a-tumour-called-freedom/47676

Thank you all SO much for your words, thoughts and caring.

Blessings
Astrid

Hermite
28th March 2013, 09:26
Thank you, astrid, for bringing us Bright's words. He is a true inspiration. Love you, Bright.

Limor Wolf
28th March 2013, 10:12
"Many people have looked at me and expected me to go into a steady decline"

Hello Bright! Much love. There is nothing else to take but abundance and there is plenty of it. It is easy said than done.I know It is a nice cheap talk when everything around us seems fine, and so much harder when the body and the spirit aches. Your journey is one which many take, but your path is your own, it is very special and unique. I love your profound insights. You seem to find strength in your inner self and willing to be impacted by those around you. I read your words and I see how much I have to learn from you. Why is it that we need to get to an eadge or a curve in our life so we understand some of those things?

You asked - "Why does god allow suffering ?", well, I also think about it everyday and all those justifications then come up, but nothing is very convincing to me and I know that there is something yet for us to learn in regards to this life, and to all other options of lives. Who knows, the bottom line might be our need to connect with our true self which means being caring and compassionet and know love on an everyday basis, something that I greatly struggle with, but your own demonstration and sharing gives me so much push, and I know it ain't easy for you..

Abundance is here, please reach your hand and take as much as you need. Everything is layed at your feet, Bright Garlic, and the world is your oyster.

~^&*~^&*

Limor

Knowrainknowrainbows!
29th March 2013, 02:07

Thanks, Bright. Inspirational, motivational and insightful. You share so well ...

Keeping goals in mind ... follow the link ...

Star Tsar
30th March 2013, 11:59
I wish there was some way I could help you Bright.

TheMaskedMan
30th March 2013, 14:12
Very inspirational. I've learnt a lot from your experience.

Stay strong. :)

Knowrainknowrainbows!
31st March 2013, 15:47
Thank you all,
Bright is doing ok, resting up.

He will update us soon.

In the meantime,
lets keep the love flowing,

Many thanks to everyone.

Blessings
Astrid

Soon April will be here - let's see if we can help Garlick and his family ... what say you? :tea:

astrid
1st April 2013, 07:50
An update and a thank you from our brother Bright

XSS_8IEkjC0

Thank you Bright, for being the shining light that you are,
and pray that you will recover to perfect health soon.

lets keep the love flowing people

http://www.youcaring.com/other/A-Tum...-Freedom/47676

Hugs
Astrid

Limor Wolf
1st April 2013, 10:41
Beautiful and magnificent message, Bright Garlic. I am so thankful for being able to listen to you. I am as much as 'firewalled' as you are and I hear what you have to say regarding this. I felt a tremendous amount of love energy pouring from me towards you while watching, I hope you can absorb it and all the other energies of everyone else. I appreciate your wisdom. It is a good message to be open and be able to embrace our brothers the Et's, I will also add to see if we can find resonance with those who have less than benevolant intentions towards us and possibly are wired differently than us. using discernment, being assertive alas unjudgmental is something I am trying to excersice myself. not all contacts are positive to both sides, just like not all people are emotionally built the same way, there is plenty of variety in this grand cosmos, and much more interesting as that.

Much Love, good wishes and healing to you from the middle east

Please keep leting us know how you feel

And thanks Astrid ~

~^&*~^&*

Limor

astrid
2nd April 2013, 01:06
THis Ted talk fits right in with the themes of this thread,
so worth a watch..

xMj_P_6H69g

Knowrainknowrainbows!
2nd April 2013, 01:52
THis Ted talk fits right in with the themes of this thread,
so worth a watch..

xMj_P_6H69g

You are so right, astrid. This is a great example describing the "connection" I felt in Bright's messages/videos.
What a beautiful way to express the relationship and often unspoken/unrecognized dynamics involved.
I'm inspired ... pay it forward refreshed :cool:

KRKR

Samsara
3rd April 2013, 11:47
cYaQKKre0PA

lets keep the love flowing

http://www.youcaring.com/other/A-Tum...-Freedom/47676

WhiteFeather
3rd April 2013, 14:21
I wish there was some way I could help you Bright.
You are, just by your thoughts alone.

Hope all is well Bright. Sending you some Love brother. ;) Good to see you smiling. Please keep the smiles coming.

Bright For What its Worth.... I have been living with 1 kidney for 4 years now. My brother has the other one that the Doctors had harvested from my left side. I donated my kidney to him when he was sick. He and I are doing just fine. I haven 't felt this good when I had both of my kidneys in tact. Anythings Possible. Keep on keeping on......

donk
4th April 2013, 00:03
Thanks so much for sharing BG!!!

astrid
4th April 2013, 00:20
Our friend and brother Bright posted a new contactee video last night,
and im sure he will be ok if i share it here..

AZOrw03136Y

Its one in a series.

Thanks Bright for sharing you with us.
We are one

astrid
4th April 2013, 01:02
oh and we have raised $4222 so far... how awesome is that!!

To give is to love, to be full of grace,

love you all

meeradas
6th April 2013, 21:02
4317 $ [~ 33,21% of target] raised, eleven days left.

Every idea, every further spreading counts - and is highly appreciated, as is every donor.

Timreh
7th April 2013, 12:27

Beautiful meeradas, simply beautiful :agree:

meeradas
10th April 2013, 05:54
7 days to go,
4477 $ [~34,48% of target] raised.

meeradas
11th April 2013, 06:38
Have to post Bright's update from April 6 here (there's a great exercise in it):

>>
Hello my friends and thank you for keeping those donations coming. It is all very appreciated.

I haven't had a chance to read through the comments yet, so please forgive me for being negligent. Life is busy !

I have had a tough 2 days - mostly being confronted with my own frutsration. We had some of the worst behaved tourists I have ever encountered, stay next to us these last 2 days - keeping us up till 4 am. I am utterly exhausted and my tumours did their hormone secretion thing - triggering off my anger disregulation - in other words - tourists made me angry, deprived me of sleep, extra hormones made me super cranky and unable to transform anger. 2 attempts to have the police involved resulted in me being told that they were too busy to come out. I felt like I was fobbed off !

Long story short. I lost it this morning and confronted said tourists - 14 of them. I walked up to this body building neanderthal and confronted him over their loud behaviour. I stood in his face very angry, very wild - not typical of me. Skinny guy stands up to msucly ape. And he pooped himself. His budy stayed inside. Mr Neanderthal called me a Green Peace Hippy and F this F that etc etc and I waited for the first punch - which might incidently have killed me. But I was quite prepared to unleash all the hell I have endured at the hands of bullies these last 35 years. My friend and son stood next to me and tried very hard to calm me down. Anyway called the owner, who this time after my complaining of 30-40 such incidents - was very supportive and told me that these particualr tourists would not be welcome back. Tourists went home, temper went away and I had a long period of self examination.

For a Buddhist, this is strange behaviour - well in the grips of reactivity and a lack of mindfulness. But for 2 days I was patient and tolerant and tried hard to stay present to the body. But seeing my son also get upset and frightened and having a medical condition that undermines my ability to control anger, I did my best. I have no remorse or guilt. I felt everything as my teacher told me to do. These people did not care one iota about another living soul and so I confronted them - the biggest one of all. While I was doing this his women folk were abusing me. These last 2 days I felt hate - a feeling I have now experienced twice in the last 15 years. I wanted these people hurt.

So these people have become my teachers.

I have felt wonderful for the last 10 days and now - 2 days of abusive noise and my sense of ease has transformed. And so today is all about reclaiming that sense of ease. Remembering what is always within.

When I came back inside and later when I sat down to meditate, one of my guides came to me and reminded me of a practice he taught me long ago - that I have negelcted. It is a practice which brings deep healing and a practice that teaches compassion. And after an event like the last 2 days and my own fury, I needed to be reminded of what had allready been given.

First let me add that healing for me is not a set of tasks or practices, it is a shift in perspective. Whenever I have ignored this shift in perspective I have got sick again. So now I am remembering to remember what was taught to me and what I failed to understand.

This practice helped me to remember to shift my perspective and how I saw life. Perhaps it will also help you in a similar way. Why on Earth I forgot it, I have no idea but now is teh time for me to re-engage with it, with absolute devotion.

You can call this a meditation – the Connection to God Meditation, as it gives you something you did not have before and because it creates a connection between the mind and heart to awaken our true nature. But I myself prefer not to think of it as meditation but instead to think of it as a remembering.

Here is the practice :

1. You can lie or sit.

2. Still the mind to the point where you have few thoughts.

3. Just watch them arise and let them go.

4. When you are ready begin.

5. Allow yourself to see an image of GOD.

6. Allow yourself to feel great love for what you see and feel great love in return.

7. Allow yourself to perceive what you are experiencing through the 5 sense - the skin, the nose, the ears, the eyes and the tongue. Feel what comes with these perceptions.

8. Now, allow the image to embrace your whole body, so that you are completely enveloped in the image.

9. Allow yourself to feel love in both directions and to perceive with the 5 senses.

Feel everything.

10. Now, notice any places where you have pain or discomfort.

11. Allow the image to enter those parts of the body that feel pain or discomfort.

12. Once again feel and perceive. Feel everything in that arises in that localised area. 13. Slowly move through all the areas of your body that feel pain or discomfort, allowing yourself to feel and perceive God through the image.

14. Notice how the discomfort slowly begins to dissipate.

15. Return to the image of GOD embracing the whole body. Feel this deeply and feel the love of the creator. Allow the image to become the same size and shape as your body.

16. Embrace the image and feel everything. Allow the feeling to permeate all of you.

17. If need be, allow the image to enter your heart and feel and perceive all that it creates while it is there.

18. Now finally, allow yourself to rest in this feeling that the creator is in all of you and dwells especially in the place of your heart.

19. Stay in this feeling as long as you need to.

20. When you are ready, end the practice.

21. Throughout the day, remember the feeling whenever you can.

22. When pain or discomfort arise, you can return to the feeling.

This feeling may sound difficult but it is actually very easy. It does however require devotion to the feeling.

Here are a few pointers to help you understand the practice better. It is not my intention to offend anyone if I express opinions contrary to your own.

* Most of us believe that we are separate to the creator. This is a false assumption.

* It is our identification with separation which prevents our complete healing and further suffering.

* The creator pervades all things but few people allow themselves to feel the presence of the creator.

* You have grown distant (or think you have) from the creator - this process allows you to remember that there is no distance between you and the creator.

* This practice requires NO GREAT EFFORT but GREAT COMMITTMENT TO THE FEELING.

* If you allow the feeling to reside inside you, when pain or discomfort arises, it is easy to return to the feeling.

* This method works well when you are tired, agitated, hurt, in pain or upset because you are ALLOWING yourself to connect with the energy of the creator.

* There is no real separation between you and the creator, only your perception that tells you so and your imagination that makes it so. Your imagination is creating reality but it is not ultimate reality, only the reality in your body - your body believes it to be so - it forgets that this is an act of creation made by the imagination.

* Use your imagination differently. Imagine a reality more favourable to your body and that will take you closer to ultimate reality. You will be closing the gap of separation with your imagination.

* The body is just 1 expression of reality, not ultimate reality. To do this practice, brings you closer but not to ultimate reality because you are in the body.

* This exercise requires you to create images but you MUST REMEMBER, not to create an image consciously. Allow it to create itself. If it does not feel right, allow another image to be created. Do not try to consciously change the image - that is the mind, not the heart. Only the heart can feel the connection.

* Any kind of image can be created but"it must feel like "this is the creator"and it must transform how the heart feels - you will notice physical sensations in the heart - always warmth, pins and needles, fluttering, palpitations and an opening of the heart. You will feel emotions arise in the heart and engulf the whole body.

* These emotions will be real and genuine - they will effect the the body and how you are feeling.

* Allow these feelings to do what they do. Do not try to contain them or expand them. Simply be present to them. Feel them absolutely. Allow them to permeate you.

* Remember you are changed by feelings, not by thoughts - allow everything to come from a felt perspective.

* You create an image of god - trust the feeling that arises from this.

* When you enter the feeling fully, you transform the body completely.

If this practice feels right for you - Give yourself to the practice with absolute devotion.

If you feel content with this practice – try extending the image of God to include people you love, strangers and even people you may think of as your enemies. In this sense it is similar to the Buddhist practice of Tonglen. Similar but different. From this you will learn great compassion.

Pardon my sharing my anger with you.
We all have our weaknesses. But even our weakness have a way of healing us.

Be happy and be well dear friends,

Bright.>>

And btw, 4527 $ raised, 6 days left. Thank you all.

astrid
11th April 2013, 06:57
$4555 and 6 days left :)

Such a great effort everyone,

Thank you all , from my heart to yours :kiss:

WHOMADEGOD
15th April 2013, 19:40
My thoughts are with them.

meeradas
20th April 2013, 07:39
Bright had the option to extend the fundraiser, which he did.

Whoever cares and can give some/spread this, is most welcome.

https://www.youcaring.com/onelight

Dennis Leahy
4th May 2013, 03:09
Hey Bright, how are you feeling?

I sense that it is time to bring you into the forefront of my mind, and send waves of love and healing to you.

Dennis

onawah
4th May 2013, 03:33
It's very synchronistic...I was just thinking about something it took me a long time to really grok that Trungpa Rinpoche wrote in one of his books ( I think it was Meditation in Action or Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism) about hatred.
He said that compassion doesn't come from love as most imagine; it comes from hatred, but it can be used like Manjushri's sword of wisdom to cut through delusion and bare the truth.

http://www.travel-images.com/pht/india321.jpg

I think you did well, friend Garlick!
I think your action was true, coming from a sincere place deep within you, and was surely healing for all concerned.

http://www.youngry.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_m2l6r5Vizx1ru1nxuo1_500.jpeg

For a Buddhist, this is strange behaviour - well in the grips of reactivity and a lack of mindfulness. But for 2 days I was patient and tolerant and tried hard to stay present to the body. But seeing my son also get upset and frightened and having a medical condition that undermines my ability to control anger, I did my best. I have no remorse or guilt. I felt everything as my teacher told me to do. These people did not care one iota about another living soul and so I confronted them - the biggest one of all. While I was doing this his women folk were abusing me. These last 2 days I felt hate - a feeling I have now experienced twice in the last 15 years. I wanted these people hurt.

Observer1964
4th May 2013, 06:52
Jusy saw this topic, and didn't read all comments, and maybe i shouldn't bring this up but maybe this is interresting.
Years ago somewhere around 1994 I was at a conference in Amsterdam where among others a guy called Ed McCabe gave a lecture on Ozone-therapies.
In his lecture he gave examples of ppl being days away from dying yet got cured by Ozone therapy.
He also explained how it works, and it sounds really logic to me.
I tried finding this lecture on youtube but sofar didn't find it (yet).
I am now watching a relativly fresh lecture of him and it seems to be more or less the same information.
Maybe you should check it.

Ed McCabe: Flood Your Body With Oxygen

uJ5yecZ0gD4
http://www.oxygenhealth.com/

Bright Garlick
10th May 2013, 08:38
Feeling **** and in a great deal of pain.

People just don't get cancer. So tired of ignorance.

Compassion all gone...

Jusy saw this topic, and didn't read all comments, and maybe i shouldn't bring this up but maybe this is interresting.
Years ago somewhere around 1994 I was at a conference in Amsterdam where among others a guy called Ed McCabe gave a lecture on Ozone-therapies.
In his lecture he gave examples of ppl being days away from dying yet got cured by Ozone therapy.
He also explained how it works, and it sounds really logic to me.
I tried finding this lecture on youtube but sofar didn't find it (yet).
I am now watching a relativly fresh lecture of him and it seems to be more or less the same information.
Maybe you should check it.

Ed McCabe: Flood Your Body With Oxygen

uJ5yecZ0gD4
http://www.oxygenhealth.com/

astrid
10th May 2013, 09:01
Bright so sorry you are having a rough time of it,
thinking of you....

Observer1964 please go back and read the OP,
it was VERY clear that healing ideas was not the purpose of this thread.
I understand your intentions are for good, etc, but please lets
respect the free will choices of another. If you took the time to read this thread,
you will understand, where i am coming from with my words.

Thanks,

Astrid

Observer1964
10th May 2013, 09:15
Sorry, I had good intention.
I am heaving heart problems myself and soon hope to start this therapy.

Dennis Leahy
10th May 2013, 13:14

Compassion all gone...Hi Bright, Sorry you're feeling like ****.
When my wife experienced cancer I was there with her through every moment, but like being there every moment through pregnancy and childbirth, I was as close as I could be but was not the experiencer - she was. Please forgive our ignorance, we mean well and want to express our compassion... even if we don't really know how.

Sending peace and love,

Dennis

RunningDeer
10th May 2013, 14:51

Compassion all gone...Hi Bright, Sorry you're feeling like ****.
When my wife experienced cancer I was there with her through every moment, but like being there every moment through pregnancy and childbirth, I was as close as I could be but was not the experiencer - she was. Please forgive our ignorance, we mean well and want to express our compassion... even if we don't really know how.

Sending peace and love,

Dennis

"...People just don't get cancer. So tired of ignorance.

Compassion all gone..."

Hello Dennis and Bright One,

I understand this to mean that cancer is manufactured to control by the diabolical.

And at times compassion wanes for those who are unwilling to see how manufactured stressors, environment...all artificial systems chips away recognition of personal responsibility for true freedom with and for the Whole.

It’s time... It's time to relinquish that which anchors one to someone else’s definition of life/living. Ask why is there resistance to surrender to freedom of the Greater?

Or maybe these are my thoughts?

Love,
Paula

Bright One, you may not feel it, but this is my experience of You NOW.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/radiance_zps106afac8.JPG

RunningDeer
10th May 2013, 15:47
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/BrightOne_zpsd523dd5b.JPG

CdnSirian
11th May 2013, 01:07
Hi BG. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling terrible right now. I hope it passes quickly. Please accept my loving support in your honouring yourself and your process.

Knowrainknowrainbows!
11th May 2013, 01:39
Bright Garlick,

You are right ... No one can comprehend your circumstance.

Cancer and pain may teach us ... yet how difficult it can be.

You are cared for by so many ... loved by people you've never met.

We send you the best we have although sometimes it just isn't enough ...

Humans, mortal beings learning hard lessons ... loving the best we know how.

One moment at a time.

Eternally grateful for ..................................................................

Thank you for your honest sharing, Bright.

KRKR

Sidney
11th May 2013, 03:17
Hello Bright. Your courage and attitude inspire me. Thank you for sharing your light. Sending love and healing energies to you and yours.

meeradas
11th May 2013, 16:44

---

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-I-Die/479800745376707

meeradas
17th June 2013, 19:17
bumpety-bump

https://www.youcaring.com/onelight

26 day left...

Bright Garlick
13th July 2013, 12:13
Hi friends :

Please forgive me for my lack of interaction with this thread. Thank you to Astrid and Meeredas for posting updates on my behalf.
I have just renewed my fundraiser for another 3 months as it has only raised about 1/5th of the original goal. I am however grateful for what has been donated and I thank you all for what you have given to me - both your donations and your kindness. I ask that you forgive me for having little patience with those who had good intentions by suggesting alternative therapies. Many of you know how I feel about that. It was not my intention to be nasty - I had just reached a limit and feel a deep sense of irritation at the lack of recognition at the true role of illness in our lives. But alas, that is perhaps something I can teach others or put into a book some day.

Anyway I thought I would post the last few updates, so you have some sense of my current situation. So here are the last 3 from oldest to newest. This is a lot here, so I can appreciate that not not everyone will want to read this update.

May you all be well,

Bright. :wave:

Dear friends -

It is my wish that you are all well !!!
I will keep this brief.

The last 24 hours have been very difficult. I woke last night with my largest tumour pushing firmly on my spine and I found it difficult to just lie in bed. Today I was reminded of my own vulnerability.

Just when I begin to feel fantastic - I get a wham bam thank you mam, whack in the guts and remember "Don't **** with cancer". So I am at the bottom of the wave again after a blessed couple of weeks. Perhaps tomorrow the worst will shift again and I will feel what I wish. I am trying to remember all that I know about healing but when it really hurts it is tough !

I thank you very much with all my heart for your very generous donations. They have helped me immensely to do more of the things that I have wanted to do with my son and helped to pay thw bills. My original intention was to ask for double this amount but was encouraged to do so in 2 or 3 stages, depending on how the fundraiser progressed.So now with 4 days remaining, I have adjusted the goal to twice the amount (25k in $Au) and extended the time to roughly 3 months. Should I raise that goal, my intention is to spend some of the money having a great time with my son and to leave the remainder to he and his mum, if I don't make it. It's really not much to help support a family but I don't have the guts to ask for more than that. I still feel uncomfortable with asking per se.

And as I have said - it isn't just about the goal but the money sure does help !

I am obviously just one of many people asking for your help. It is my wish there for that you consider helping some of the following worthy people and causes :

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-orest-overcome-his-traumatic-brain-injury/49006 / https://www.youcaring.com/uploads/fundraiser/49006/8ec7ddf6-e8f1-40e8-92e3-c8f86f238f72.jpg

http://www.nataliescircleoflove.org/ / http://www.nataliescircleoflove.org/follow-natalies-journey/2013/02/02/natalie-reflects-on-her-week/

http://www.hollows.org.au/

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/ .

Thank you my friends.

May you all have an awesome day and remember to embrace the life that you have !

Bright.

Dear friends :

I trust that you have all been happy and well ? Thank you for your recent donations.

These last 12 days have been interesting for me.

Part of me remains unchanging and always in a state of great joy. The other part - small self - has had a few challenges. My body has experienced severe pain for a good week on and off. Some days I have woken in the night, feeling like my tumours are growing in my spine. When the pain has been so bad that I could cry or scream, I have had no choice but to feel it entirely and enter it deeply. Sometimes when I have been truly aware and mindfull, I have been able to enter the pain completely and have discovered nothing but pure awareness. And believe it or not there has been a sense of joy in the midst of great pain. This is the joy of being - whatever presents itself in the realm of experience.

What I have tried hard to do is separate pain from fear but I am human and imperfect and sometimes fear has come to visit me in the dead of night. I have had such thoughts as "Maybe I am fooling myself and things are getting worse and I am dying." I have not denied such thoughts but neither have I become attached to them. Fear is an ally, not an enemy and pain is simply pain. And when fear arises, I have tried to remind myself that pain can araise from anything. I could experience pain when my body is deeply relaxed or in great tension or when my energy is weak or even when a tumour is shrinking. Pain can have many causes, so I try to remember that. I have tried to consider both realities - that my death is coming and that pain has many causes.

Death is coming for all of us but sometimes pain makes us feel like it's closer than it really is. Believe me, somedays the little sticky little death bird is quite intimidating !

In order to continue healing while I am experiencing stronger pain, I have continued to do what I was told to do and have parked my normal Calm Abiding meditation, to focus entirely on the Life Force meditation I have practiced for more than a decade and the connecting with god practice I mentioned previously. I have found that with diligence, I am able to be devoted to the feeling it creates and carry it with me most of the day. It is almost as if I am experiencing the ground luminosity (my true nature) of calm abiding, while maintaining an awareness that I am ALL. Being without projection or delusion. As I said when I described that practice - it is all about shifting perceeption from the sense that you are seprate to the sense that you are ALL. In many ways it is quite liberating because you realize that this body is a precious, beautiful, fleeting gift that will come and go.

As I said to someone yesterday, even though I do not want to die soon - if I do it is all completely OK - for me and for others. I have had a good life (despite great suffering) and all that happens is moving as the creator wishes it to be. "But to see with the eyes of god ! "

Whatever you think you are - you are and you are not. And I am slowly understanding this reality.

In recent years but especially in the last 6 months - most days of my life, I feel this inextinguishable burning to help others be free of their suffering. And I know that I can't do it for them. Sometimes this makes me think about my ET friends and how they must view us - they love us dearly but they can't live our lives for us. It is the same for me - I see so much suffering in individual humans, animals and plants and in the perception of separateness in humans - whether it's a clique, a nation, a religion, a race or a family and I feel this almost holy, almost sacred urge to reach out and heal the perception of difference that wounds life. But the best that I can do is to try to be kind to all those that I come in contact with. Except of course I am not perfect and I sometimes get angry with those who are unfair.

I think, that as my cancer has taken its roller coaster, I have been forced through a kind of transformation that seeks to annihialate my desire to be separate. In other words the feeling that I am only the small self, despite the recognition that I am the ALL, is slowly melting away - giving way to a felt sense of the ALL. And behind it all is the deep feeling of love and compassion. For without love and compassion, ther can be only pain and suffering.

So I guess that's where I am at. My body is experiencing some incredible things but my soul (or my subtle consciousness or my mind stream) feels like it is shedding many eons of conditioning and delusion. I recognise at last the REAL, the FELT answer to the greatest question of all : What am I ?

Sending you all my gratitude and love dear friends and wishing you a wonderful and joyful week of life.

Bight.

Dear Friends :

Please forgive me for my lack of updates ! I have been very busy with the act of living and largely removed from the internet and people. The last 2 months have for me been an intensive period of self examination and transformation.

I thank you with all my heart, for your continued donations - especially from those people., who themselves have financial struggles ! I would urge such persons to enjoy their own money and no longer continue to support me. You are as worthy as I am !!! It bothers me to know that others struggle, just to help me. But alas, I thank all of you for making a sacrifice !

I'll give you a quick update on my health before I talk about some of the things that have been part of my life these past 2 months.

I saw my oncologist just over a month ago and my latest CT revealed that my tumours have shrunk 9 % and appear to have stabilised. You will recall that my oncologist gave me 3-6 months to live if I continued to refuse treatment. He was very surprised at the result and acknowledged that I was doing something right. Now 9 % is trivial and could easily accounted for by different errors in measuring but the overall result was that things have not deteriorated as he expected. I've been dealing with these kinds of expectations for 6 years now and even though there have been periods when my tumours grew much worse, when I have done the right things, my tumours have always responded. So alas, my oncologist was a bit dumbfounded. He still thinks that it will kill me not to far down the track but he has pushed the scans back to every 6 months and blood tests will continue every 3 months. The tumour growing against my descending Aorta is still a major risk but then so is crossing road or driving a car !

I approached this last appointment with some trepidation. I didn't know whether I would decide to go ahead with treatment or not. I didn't want to but I knew if it came down to life or death I would have to accept treatment. Fortunately things turned out well and I was able to stick to my guns and continue doing following my own path. But I am not an idiot, I accept that if I have to, treatment maybe the only option.

So since then I have had a complete rethink about healing. In the last 3 months I've actively engaged with the process of surrender and I accept that I no longer know anything about healing. It's as if I had to kill off the controls of the ego, to let the universe (call it GOD if you wish) come through. I re-examined all the things I was doing - such as daily Qi Gong and realised that I was doing these things for the wrong reasons. I haven't resumed Qi Gong for several weeks and will do so when I feel I am engaging with it for the right reasons.

I also examined my belief that I need to address tee root causes of cancer -The assumption that I have cancer for a reason is firmly embedded in my psyche. The strongest of these ideas about causes, is that I have cancer because I have dishonoured the needs of my own soul. And while I believe that this is true, I realise now that I was wedded to the idea completely and because of this I was shutting myself off from the natural flow of the universe (call it GOD again). And so I am now working with my base assumptions through the act of surrender. It would probably take a book to explain what I mean but suffice to say I have had to turn my beliefs inside out and let many of them go.

The act of surrender is in itself a profoundly transformative thing for any person to do. It implies the complete surrender of the ego. So in practical terms I am trusting the universe to have its way with me and I am trusting my guides and those other entities (such as ETs) who have been part of my life, to have an understanding that is beyond my own. This has not been easy for someone with strong opinions who tries to understand things as deeply as possible. But trust I have and will continue to do.

I have continued to make some of the same mistakes - yet again ! Such as trying to start new projects that created a new set of frustrations and staying up to late and being bothered by the state of the world. But I feel that perhaps I've suffered enough and am learning how to really live with choice less awareness. It has been and always is there but I forget and am ignorant. For those who don't know, choice less awareness is watching all that arises in the mind and body and not grasping, clutching or getting attached to any particular thing - just watching the waves of mental activity rise and fall back into pure awareness.

I've also found myself going through the strange process of trying to integrate all that I understand and don't understand – which I suppose might be equivalent to trying to create a syllabus on human culture from all the worlds countries across all the ages of man. There is much in me that is at odds and in contradiction. For example I have been toying with the idea of throwing out all my possessions and abandoning all of my creative activities. It is clear to me that creativity is the use of imagination and that the use of imagination distorts reality and causes suffering. Better to live with exactly what is moment to moment. And yet the use of my imagination has always been an integral part of me in this life and in all of my other lives. In a previous life I was a very well known writer/commentator on global affairs. I think my writing had a profound impact on people all around the world. And in some way I see the same potential for myself when I publish my books in this life (not that that is what motivates me to write !). So there exists this natural tension between wanting to renounce all (a form of extremism !) and wanting to embrace the imagination. I think that somehow I will continue living by merging the two. I do not need to renounce everything because as an extreme it will not cure the fundamental problem of the human mind (the creation of attachments and delusions). But if I live creatively and as fully present to the moment, I really can honour those aspects of my soul that define my own uniqueness. We all have aspects of us that are individual and unique and aspects that are transcendent. In other words we are all both human and divine.

I guess this entire journey through cancer for me has been about understanding reality as fully as I can and learning to embrace the human and the divine.

If I could I would also like to address a few comments a few of my supporters have made. Mostly in regard to my videos. Let me start by saying I am very, very happy o know that there are people all around the world supporting people like me who have revealed that they are having positive ET contact. This is exactly what is needed in order for us to embrace a new message about who we are and our place in the cosmos. So thank you to all those people who embrace what I have tried to share. Secondly, let me say that I am a human being and a manifestation of god – like all of you. I know this to be true from the experience of my consciousness. I used to believe that it was important to show people what we can be as human beings. After many years of suffering, I chose to transform my hurt and my darkness into something good that radiates light. But along the way, I realised that all that I disowned, buried, subdued and hidden, needed to be brought to light integrated into my conscious self. There is much darkness in me, that deserves to be acknowledged by the conscious parts of me. I do not seek to be love and light but to radiate light from within the darkness. And if I do not feel light, I will radiate whatever is there. What is will be. So I suppose this makes me look very vulnerable. In my videos and in some of my twitter posts I have tried above all to be honest. There were moments in the last few years where things did bother me and turbulence did enter my life due to my own ignorance and because turbulence is a natural feature of life in the body. To some of my kind supporters in Europe - There were periods when I was deeply affected by the ignorance of many human beings and the suffering of our world. There was also a period when I was being bothered by someone in America who claimed to want to support my sharing of my contact experiences. That person made my life very uncomfortable after sending me a gift (what I realised later was a conditional gift !) and I accept responsibility for letting that person get to me. It was a very vulnerable time for me. In addition I received 2 death threats which really worried my son. Another well known psychic in Europe sent me many hostile vicious messages because I challenged him on his authenticity. In addition I, my family and friends have been monitored by groups in the US, UK, Australia and elsewhere and at different times it really annoyed me. Most people probably thought I was crazy when I mentioned it, but I think you can see now with some of the new whistle-blower revelations, that such things are happening and I have no doubt we will soon learn just how invasive and pervasive they are. I no longer care about such things. I know what I need to know. The elite have always done such things, since the dawn of humanity. It is there loss, if that is there preoccupation and they have little interest in learning about their true nature or choosing to make the world a better place.

In different phases of my life, such things like the ignorance of others, hostility and monitoring would have passed over me but I have been feeling very, very vulnerable. My own reactivity to these situations was silly but it happened and it affected my well being – contributing greatly to getting sick again. At a certain point I made a choice to see things clearly and saw the errors of my ways and how I had allowed such dynamics, individuals and perceptions to affect my life. At the same time I was posting videos on my experiences with ETs and my thoughts about the subject. I felt a certain way as a result of the turbulence I was experiencing but saw no reason to pretty things up and delete some of the things I said. It didn't bother me to allow other people to see my vulnerabilities because that was TRUTH. I am all too human and sometimes things pierce my skin. What many people do not understand is that this period of turbulence came after many years of difficulties with very hostile people, great struggle to be myself, much loss and grief. And while now for the most part, I have complete understanding of my true nature and the movement of my mind, I do sometimes feel hurt and angry and betrayed.

My Chinese guide Kanatek taught me to feel everything and that is how I try to live. If I am vulnerable and my ego becomes hyper protective as a result of a long history of being bullied and attacked, I will no longer deny such things but nor will I allow my mind to attach itself to the idea of hurt. I AM FREE but sometimes there is a little too much I, which forgets what it is ! We are what we are and sometimes we are vulnerable.

I am very, very grateful to know that there are people all over the world who recognise the authenticity of what I have tried to share – who are also experiencers or who see merit in the way I see things. I am happy to correspond with such people and it is my deep and sincere wish that many others will peel away the veil on what our ET friends are supposedly like and see TRUTH. It is unfortunate that I am in a position to know more than most people about the true extent of the human deception behind much of the ET phenomenon and I cannot share the details on this but I urge those who wish to know the TRUTH, to attempt their own contacts using the information I put out in my how to contact video, reading Paths to Contact by Jeff Becker, reading Steven Greer’s Contact Protocols or by simply having a pure heart and asking for contact. ALL SPACE FARING ET's are benevolent in nature because those that are not are forbidden to leave their planet or become space faring. These protocols are ancient and are strongly enforced by what I have called The Creator Races. What we take as hostile is both a human projection and a deception by human forces on Earth. Many of the people who have sought to attack me have been upset by this point of view. A point of view that I uphold firmly and have no shame about keeping. I have not been deceived by my ET friends, I have seen truth by knowing my true nature, by asking and probing my ET friends continually and through a trusted friend who worked with ETs on Earth as part of a covert project.

Anyway, that's enough ET talk !

I wanted to also say that in addition to feeling vulnerable to the people who attacked me, I have also felt extremely vulnerable to people's kindness. For every person who has attacked me, someone has shown me kindness. And I found that really hard to deal with – especially the people who have supported me with donations. I have always been a fiercely independent person and it to a great deal of letting go to accept this help and to accept the kind words that people have given me. This is the kind of vulnerability that I needed. It has helped me to transform my own sense of separation. I know that I have talked a lot about that before, so I won't say much more. But allowing others to reach out to you with money and words has a profound impact on who you think you are. It has in many ways, helped me to see and integrate the human and the divine in myself and to see it in others. I can now see clearly that every human (as is everything), a manifestation of the divine. And I didn't readily accept that before. It is the sense of love and connectedness that has aroused this in me. So thank you, my kind friends for giving me that gift – a gift that goes beyond your words and your money. I would give you all a great big bear hug if I could !!!!

So what now ?

Well my life continues. I try to feel the divine every day in all that I am and all that I do. I have 3 monthly check ups and oncology visits. I am working with imagination (should I fully choose to go in that direction), exploring some novel ideas around creating entire internal worlds for the purpose of healing, exploring reality and effecting reality. It is a concept that I have long avoided (despite dabbling in) because I felt it was an unnecessary attachment and a distraction from an authentic spiritual path. But as I said earlier, my journey with cancer has been nothing less than a journey of discovery about the nature of reality. So I will continue to explore reality using all aspects of my being. I have found myself drawn back to the divine feminine – those females who seem to have realised their own divinity. I have also found myself revisiting some teachers that I long flirted with but largely ignored and am trying to embrace the core of their message – teachers such as Ramana Maharshi (wink wink Robert !) and Rumi. I have also been trying to integrate some of the teachings of Jane Roberts (Seth). But for the most part I now trust in my own vision of reality and in the bastardised gestalt that constitutes my own understanding. The natural world and my own body continue to be my greatest teachers, in addition to the gentle nudges from my guides and my ET friends.

I move into don't know as often as possible, allowing thought to rise and fall back into pure awareness. Something continues to try to expand and dismantle the sense of I. I am exploring reality through the felt sense and the mind and trying to understand the nature of time and space.

Many strange things continue to happen in my life – such as my son disappearing in front of me not once but twice for a period of several seconds each time. I also had a new face to face ET encounter and have had many other strange light related anomalies happen in our house. I am never so sure that reality is what I think it is.

I cannot help sometimes to have some concern for our global situation. I watch the events involving whistle-blowers as they unfold and am intrigued to see what else will come out. I am watching the events in the middle east and north Korea with interest, wondering if things will unfold as I was shown they would. I look out into the world with as much interest and fascinating as I have always had. I see injustice and inequality throughout our human world and I accept that that is how we are right now – all though I fully support the movement towards equality in every area of life. But if I die tomorrow I am equally happy to leave all the human drama behind, knowing that a new journey awaits me (or whatever I really am). I both accept the likelihood of dying in the near future and live as if I am already healed. What will be, will be.

Thank you for your continuing support, love and compassion.

May you all be happy and well.

Love to you all,

Bright.