PDA

View Full Version : America Unearthed: Hunt for the Holy Grail

Skywizard
17th March 2013, 14:51
This is the final episode of the season for America Unearthed.

A treasure hunter takes Scott Wolter on an edge-of-your-seat journey to find one of the most sought-after artifacts of all time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy937f_america-unearthed-hunt-for-the-holy-grail_shortfilms#.UUUVlir5w6g

peace...
skywizard

Lefty Dave
17th March 2013, 16:55
Thanks for posting this...I had a gig friday night and missed it...blessings.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
17th March 2013, 21:26
My reply was eaten by my browser,
but I was saying,

some believe that the Holy Grail is a metaphor for a bloodline and not an object,
for example, the idea that Mary Magdalene might have had a relationship with Jesus.

I know most people think that there is something wrong with that,
but the rumor is even Leonardo da Vinci believed that Mary Magdalene had a son and that he was of some significance.

There is some evidence that a large flight of the Jewish diaspora occurred in the early 1st millenium AD, and these people settled the British Isles.
it could be that the Grail bloodline was part of this flight to the wilderness.

the woman clothed in the sun, flying to the wilderness to preserve the child from the dragon.

think about it.

<3

GK76
18th March 2013, 15:41
They really should stop looking for a physical chalice and just look up. :)

The Grail story is about a legendary sacred vessel, the 'dish' or 'plate' of the Paschal lamb (passover), also the 'chalice' of the eucharist. The dish or chalice refers to the circular Zodiac chart, look down on the dish or chalice... it is round and as always with these types of stories, symbolic. The Zodiac in astrolotheology begins with the (Paschal) lamb (Aries) and charts the journey through to Pisces (the fish). In the Grail stories, Chrétien de Troyes describes the 'graal' as big enough to hold a fish, another link is the Grail story called "The Fisher King". Passover just happens to fall on 'Nisan' which is March–April, unsuprisingly the same time as the sun is in Aries. And it's a HOLY Grail:

holy:
1. Belonging to, derived from, or associated with the divine.

What is more holy than the heavens? And they just happen to keep the stars up there too. ;)

The Holy Grail works of allegory spawned from the Bible. The bible is laced with the story of Jesus (the sun) and his 12 DISC-iples (the 12 signs of the zodiac) this is currently the most well known source of Astrotheological allegory (many more stories exist with the same teachings), from this the allegory of King Arthur and the 12 Knights comes (the sun and the 12 signs).

How about Hercules, the son (Sun) of Zeus and a human female, did he not journey through 12 labours?

What about the Egyptian Horus and his 12 followers? Horus is also know as Ra (the sun god). In Life Horus - Day, in death Osiris - Night. From Horus we get the word Hour... 12 hours of Horus and 12 hours of Osiris.

It's all Astrotheology. The revelations are really amazing.

Anyway, my findings are far from perfect as I'm still working my way through the deceit of the ages and religious lies, so... have a look into astrotheology and how the religious texts are nothing more than allegory of the Zodiac and how it relates to ourselves physically and energetically:

Man is the measure of all things - Plato

As above, so below - Hermetic teaching

A good source of Astrotheology is Santos Bonacci, he has many Youtube videos explaining various aspects of this deep and age-old work. Santos uses various sources throughout history including Giordanao Bruno, an Italian hermetist who was persecuted and murdered by the Catholic inquisition for trying to upset their little racket with his Astrotheology findings - doesn't that ring alarm bells?

Anyway, I'll just leave this here... make of it what you will. :)