PDA

View Full Version : Is everything moving now??

Etherios
21st September 2010, 08:18
Well i have been in the forums for a few months but the intensity of news and things that got in the news from old hidden stories are just .... amazing.

Gulf Oil disaster...
Huge economic news ...
Movie "events" ...
etc
etc

Do you guys thing that everything is running like crazy? Lately for example in Alex Jones there have been more than 10 different announcements from NWO about economics - diseases - vacines - climat .... NWO just dont care anymore>>?
- I mean UN said we dont have global warming its just for population control !!!!!
- Officials said that yes they are spraying the USA and its for their own good and yes soil is poisoned but they have made GMO to work in this soil!!!!
- Officials say that they want to unidustrialize USA and west societies in general!!!

Is it me or this is getting crazy all of a sudden? (well the last few months at least).

Tigger
21st September 2010, 08:42
It seems to me that significant events are certainly 'compressing' or occurring with greater frequency. There seems to be a greater deal of hysteria around the place, and lots of people are buying into it.

I wonder sometimes if all this is related to an acceleration of conscious evolution. On the one hand we have humanity evolving to a higher understanding, and on the other hand we have a bunch of wowsers in shadowy governments trying to whip up so much trouble and keep us all distracted so we don’t make the evolutionary step. And its’ all coming to a head in the next couple of years, so just like an election campaign, the propaganda and hype will accelerate right up until ‘voting day’.

I don’t really know what it all means but I try to steer clear of all the hype and instead concentrate on living a good life, helping those I can help, being kind to strangers and all that. Meditation helps. Whatever chaos the people over there at NWO headquarters are dreaming up, they will throw it at us whether I worry about it or not. But ultimately it will be me who decides how I respond to any event.

Etherios
21st September 2010, 09:01
My biggest problem is that it isnt something that will happen in the future ... maybe.

All these are happening now and noone want to accept it... how dare we accept that we are ruled by nonhuman demons... :-(

Tigger
21st September 2010, 09:45
I think you are quite correct Etherios – there is definitely an acceleration of agendas and events happening right now. I imagine it is only going to become more intense in the coming months and years. Of course, there are plenty of people who won't / can't accept what is going on, and there are even more people who really don't have a clue what is happening. We need to accept that and realise that the only person we can truly influence is ourselves.

At the same time all this negative ‘hype’ is going on I also sense a very real acceleration of people waking up and coming together. We Avalonians are a shining example of that. Consciousness is growing right across the planet. Everyone has a choice where they will put their awareness.

viking
21st September 2010, 11:54
Maybe the PTB are beginning to realize the game is up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiV9Ly-s_jc&feature=sub

viking

Etherios
21st September 2010, 12:07
Maybe the PTB are beginning to realize the game is up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiV9Ly-s_jc&feature=sub

viking

erm wth is this .... weird things ... can anyone really believe this guy?

viking
21st September 2010, 12:18
Well that for you to discern Ethirios...

Where is truth...who is truth...what is truth?

What a palava hey??

viking

rhythm
21st September 2010, 12:33
Well that for you to discern Ethirios...

Where is truth...who is truth...what is truth?

What a palava hey??

viking
its ok Vikin its just me jumpin up n down again:pound:

Steven
21st September 2010, 13:00
It's all humanity that is affected. We definitly are going through decisive change in our consciousness. The reality can not do other than following these changes.

-A lots of Taboos are now on the menu.
-The supressed truth is coming out and shaking the comfortable status quo of many people.
-The citizen of the world are increasignly fighting for their rights.
-The ones behind the elected powers are recognized, accused and confronted more then ever.
-The agenda of these manipulators is coming under the light for all to see.
-This same agenda isn't going well and meets a lot of opposition like never in the past.

That is where the mayan calendar and the pyramid of evolution of consciousness of the mayan becomes very helpful to explain what is currently happening. It won't be all smooth and soft, but will not be terrors and catastrophes either. We are changing and the reality follows.

Namaste, Steven

Etherios
21st September 2010, 14:59
It's all humanity that is affected. We definitly are going through decisive change in our consciousness. The reality can not do other than following these changes.

-A lots of Taboos are now on the menu.
-The supressed truth is coming out and shaking the comfortable status quo of many people.
-The citizen of the world are increasignly fighting for their rights.
-The ones behind the elected powers are recognized, accused and confronted more then ever.
-The agenda of these manipulators is coming under the light for all to see.
-This same agenda isn't going well and meets a lot of opposition like never in the past.

That is where the mayan calendar and the pyramid of evolution of consciousness of the mayan becomes very helpful to explain what is currently happening. It won't be all smooth and soft, but will not be terrors and catastrophes either. We are changing and the reality follows.

Namaste, Steven

i hope they are right cause atm all is too gloomy for the planet and humankind in general. We are so distracted that we cant even see the bombs droping infront of us...

Carmody
21st September 2010, 15:26
It's been like this through every tough moment of history, for the most part. it seems like we cannot realize the shape of the 'moment' and it's time frame unless it is in a retrospective look. In that case, it usually appears to take as little as a few hours for wars to take place as that is the time it takes to read the salient parts in a condensed book on the given war.

In reality, it takes months and years for the whole thing to unfold. So it can be difficult to decide or understand what is direct action or not in this sort of purposely 'hidden' action that is being played out, in this current manner,and at this current time. It has to be hidden as it is against the public not at an enemy that the public is forced into direct action against.

It has been considerably more cut-and-dried' (obviously and recognizable) for the people of Afghanistan and Iraq, as an example. No issue there, for them... with deciding if they are in a real war or not.

thus they have the advantage of, in a way far more powerful than we do, to know, in near black and white terms, who the enemy is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the most important reasons to keep moves hidden from the public is to make sure doubt exists, as doubt allows people to, in their emotional confusion, rally around the idea that 'it cannot possibly be true', so they can maintain their emotionally derived worlds. Very much like the person who has not yet been directly told by their partner that 'I hate you, I'm leaving you'...so the given person can maintain the sense of love and happiness in their confused state.

when the human mind reaches out into the unknown, they do it with their EMOTIONS. This is due to the fact that our minds our designed and organized on different actions or layers, of construction.

When we first came into shape,as beings, before logic and before discernment, came emotions and how we reached out with that mental state to begin the art of learning and understanding. So the order of operations is that when logic and understanding do not exist in the human system, the first thing we reach out with, into this unknown, is with and through our emotions.

So the psychological tactic used in hidden wars is one where unknowns are kept and maintained as long as possible, so that humans will do as they do and try and keep their emotions and desires in stable and workable shape..which is to maintain the world they have and know and then emotionally shape the unknown around desires and fears.

This is the basic physiology of the course 'psychology 101', to some extent. this is a point that all should endeavor to understand and it really deserves it's own thread.

Fredkc
21st September 2010, 15:43
It has been considerably more cut-and-dried' for the people of Afghanistan and Iraq, as an example. No issue there, for them... with deciding if they are in a real war or not.
Always about perspective, eh Carmody? ;)

Ya know, the US is still stumbling over it's feet 9 years after 9/11, which lasted all of a few hours, and killed, maybe 3,000 people.
Meanwhile, those same last 9 years, for Iraqis and Afghanis, have been a continuous hell of death, homelessness, and destruction of country.... and mostly over a lie.

I mean, when you compare what we've been through to what we've put them through, our complaining sounds more like monkeys jabbering in the trees. Sigh...
Fred

Carmody
23rd September 2010, 03:56
Always about perspective, eh Carmody? ;)

Ya know, the US is still stumbling over it's feet 9 years after 9/11, which lasted all of a few hours, and killed, maybe 3,000 people.
Meanwhile, those same last 9 years, for Iraqis and Afghanis, have been a continuous hell of death, homelessness, and destruction of country.... and mostly over a lie.

I mean, when you compare what we've been through to what we've put them through, our complaining sounds more like monkeys jabbering in the trees. Sigh...
Fred

Yeah, it's all about perspective. My grandmother would not allow food to go uneaten in the fridge. Bad or not. During the war, at the end, that is, she saw people eating their own relatives. These things are unknown by most people, and very much known by those who were there. The kind of thing that is not allowed to get into the history books. The victors are supposed to be magnanimous and embody the goodness of the gods, right? Look what happened in Haiti -and is still going on in Haiti. Now take the realities of the more violent barbarism of WWII and inject that into the moods and mental space of the victors, and think of what you would get. How much concern for the public, the people in the given overrun cites, the firestormed cities -would there be?

Etherios
23rd September 2010, 07:39
the "good" guys killed more innocent ppl in the WWII that hitler did. I am still not sure there were 6 million jews in europe at that time... not to say the number of ppl killed by USA/Israel is many times more ...

Even before the invasion allied "good" forces would level a hole city to the ground for moral reasons.... MORAL!!!!!

Ethereal Blue Being
23rd September 2010, 22:58
Everything IS moving now -- Think of it this way for a moment if back in late 2009 someone came up to you and said " in 2010 there will be a volcanic eruption in Iceland that will close down the majority of European airports and have global effects on trade, there will be a 7.0 plus earthquake in Haiti and Chili, a huge section of the Greenland iceshelf as big as Manhattan will break off and move towards the Atlantic, the biggest oilspill in US history will happen in the Gulf of Mexico on an oil platform owned by BP and contaminating thousands of square miles/kilometers of ocean and hundreds of miles of coastline.decimating the fishing industry and shutting down the Atlantic conveyorbelt and the sun will wake up from the several year long solar minimum with CME's so intense you'll be able to see the aurora borealis in mid latitudes world wide and to top it off the astronomer for the Vatican will make the statement that "if ETs are real we'll baptise them if they ask us too" !!!!! YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY WERE CRAZY no matter what they looked like or how well you know them. Yes in deedy things are a moving now and my list above is just the tip of the iceburg.

ElvenMyst
24th September 2010, 00:45
Well said EBB...
Things certainly seem to be accelerating. Though the feelings of change seem to come in waves. Like an ever shortening sine wave.
On the surface my life is total stress and chaos...but I have a strange inner sense and feeling of understanding, calmness and acceptence. A dualistic paradox...maybe.
May we All enjoy the coming ride...
Brightest Blessings to All

Ethereal Blue Being
12th June 2011, 15:50
wow look how much more has happened since this september 2010 post mississippi flooding,xclass flares, japanese earthquake, joplin tornado etc

Rocky_Shorz
12th June 2011, 18:18
bio-weapon bacterial release...