PDA

View Full Version : 9 years old and dropping some serious stuff.

miqeel
19th March 2013, 13:17
Everyone should watch it. SvMiXk2gGSk

CosmicKat
19th March 2013, 13:37
Amazing video. Thanks for that!

sheme
19th March 2013, 14:40
Indigo child -with wise parenting -refreshing.

yiolas
19th March 2013, 15:11
Amazing!! Helps to restore my faith in the future of mankind. Thank-you.

Snookie
19th March 2013, 16:14
What a sweetheart! Very intuitive boy. He gives out good vibes.

Zelig
19th March 2013, 17:16
For the sake of us all, don't let that kid go to public school.

karamba
19th March 2013, 17:53
Thank you for sharing! great wise words!:wizard:

Vitalux
19th March 2013, 18:29
That was a really beautiful thing to watch.
In most homes today, kids are so wrapped up in video games, I was surprised that anyone so young would ever consider, where is here :confused:

Perhaps part of the child's views could have been highly influenced by a parent, whereby the child could merely be parroting what beliefs he has been taught.
Either way, it flows with such ease and sincerity that one tends to feel that even if this information was learned from his parents, it resonates well with his soul's intuition.
I, as a parent of three children , would find it very difficult to teach my children to echo my views with such ease, so this is a very remarkable video.

thank you again for sharing.....I hope this child continues to grow abundantly.

:dance3:

araucaria
19th March 2013, 19:30
Sport is important because you don't get that level of suspense in ordinary life, he says. That is not the whole picture, but definitely a major factor. It ain't over until it's over - snatching victory/defeat from the jaws of defeat/victory and most of all learning to cope with the prospect of losing, or winning, which are intimately intertwined.

Benimal
19th March 2013, 20:26
This little boy has far more wisdom than most adults :o. Hopefully he will become an influential figure one day. Who knows what kind of incredible thoughts his adult brain will generate!

aranuk
19th March 2013, 21:11
This little boy has far more wisdom than most adults :o. Hopefully he will become an influential figure one day. Who knows what kind of incredible thoughts his adult brain will generate!

My thoughts entirely SS! The young man was not parroting his parents views in my opinion. I would bet he could say the same things another way from another angle if he was asked.

Stan

Spirithorse
19th March 2013, 21:31
This video sort of explains WHY there is such an assault on kids these days. Certain forces in our society want to shut that wisdom down as quickly as possible... Just think vaccines, food and drink additives, flouride, TV mind programming, consumerism, computer games, alienation from nature, brainwashed parents and on and on it goes.

Thankfully people start to wake up. These precious 'old' souls in young bodies need to be recognized for what they are and supported in every way, they will help tipping the scales of consciousness.

Violet
19th March 2013, 22:44
This child must feel very lonely among its peers.

Violet
19th March 2013, 22:47

My thoughts entirely SS! The young man was not parroting his parents views in my opinion. I would bet he could say the same things another way from another angle if he was asked.

Stan

I think he does understand what he is saying but to me it looks like he's been educated according to those ideas as well.

Bright Garlick
19th March 2013, 23:35
Wow !!!
A leader now. A boy with wisdom who needs never to seek but is the answer.

Thank you Miqeel.

Sidney
19th March 2013, 23:57
What a doll. I wish him a full and fulfilled life, and I pray he finds like minded kids to grow up with. Absolutely precious. Thank you.

WhiteFeather
20th March 2013, 12:07
This video sort of explains WHY there is such an assault on kids these days. Certain forces in our society want to shut that wisdom down as quickly as possible... Just think vaccines, food and drink additives, flouride, TV mind programming, consumerism, computer games, alienation from nature, brainwashed parents and on and on it goes.

Thankfully people start to wake up. These precious 'old' souls in young bodies need to be recognized for what they are and supported in every way, they will help tipping the scales of consciousness.

Straight from the horses mouth. I was thinking the same as you here.

westhill
20th March 2013, 12:48
What I loved was that he was open to maybe being wrong. He had many views/possibilities.
We were able to watch him create and destroy and create again. The kid blew me away!

smat
20th March 2013, 22:59
what an amazing kid , thanks for sharing.

Kimberley
20th March 2013, 23:50
Very cool! Thank you! Right on! :grouphug:

thalox
21st March 2013, 17:18
This child must feel very lonely among its peers.

i was "alone" as a kid. and not one minute did i feel lonely. someone with that mind capacity, i am sure is maybe taught or instilled to not worry about the rest of them.

i have a newphew who is almost like this, and he knows its ok to be not amongst the "sheeple." he doesnt feel he needs to be accepted by them. this is something i have seen first hand.

but i do agree he is scarce in his thinking at that age. but that is fine, i am sure he doesnt hang out with kids too often. maybe adults?

i know my newphew when we all hang out with the family he is hanging out with the adults talking about life and adult things. sometimes we have to send him off to speak to younger kids to interact with them and be a part of their lives as we are to his as well as to show them things as a kid instead of as an adult shows them.