PDA

View Full Version : Requesting forum opinion on this info find...

gittarpikk
22nd March 2013, 02:22
I have watched numerous episodes of this channelling entity.. (nowhere near all of them--- starting back maybe 9 months ago) and noticed they seemed quite accurate... Noticing there were now only sporadic postings, (last one over a month ago where they used to be quite often) I thought maybe I should revisit/watch a few more of the early ones..

Going back to this youtubers first post, I started watching...and amazingly at approx 5- 7:30 there was a startling revelation of what is actually going on RIGHT NOW...with some detail on how it is to happen.

Then later it goes into even more detail .... Quite eerie and I'm sure people that watched it when first posted was somewhat skeptical...with a 'wait and see' demeanor .

I would like to see some opinion...or perhaps more is known about this channel er . I did see a blurb somewhere claiming captain Bill was just some dude on a yatch in Carribean <sp>...or somewhere...dreaming this stuff up.. but IMO I don't think he could have pulled some of this out of the hat without some connection...or perhaps he's a lot smarter than we know.

Opinions please... I highly respect the PA forum(and especially Bills opinions/observations on this type of thing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO2pJUWlidI&feature=share&list=PL367DBA4B8836F09B

another observation...

this one gets detailed about some already past anomalys at about 4:30 on...and details a very important manuscript I ran across a couple years ago...providing identification of it. I had studied it closely enough to know the description of it given is quite 'spot on '...as you will also find if you also seen this book. No one can interpret it, but the pictorial recordings of the 'findings' clearly indicate what is described by this channel er.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo_BcgdDfaQ&feature=share&list=PL367DBA4B8836F09B

CdnSirian
22nd March 2013, 02:32
Disguised voice...no credits at the beginning...hmmm...didn't get too far, sorry no opinion.

white wizard
22nd March 2013, 02:37
It is very hard to find good channeled information. Can you post

some of the things he has been accurate on? thanks.

turiya
22nd March 2013, 02:44
Personally, I never liked watching/listening to youtubes with a computerized voice-over.
My Oracle tells me that it is pretty much BS. And not to waste my time.

turiya

Cognitive Dissident
22nd March 2013, 02:46
There have been a number of discussions of Mythi on the forum - do a search for this name. Unfortunately the fact that Mythi spent a lot of time in the last few years talking about Elenin doesn't do much for its credibility! I have watched the section 5-7.30 on the above video, it's nothing that hasn't been said in many other places, over many years. Probably the channeller is just picking up info from the human-internet-consciousness sphere and repackaging it for us, like most channelling.

gittarpikk
22nd March 2013, 03:17
The computer voice I also had to 'get over' but having done so, I began to notice so many things of importance. As I mentioned earlier, many things quite accurate toward the last 6-9 months of the posting... but then of late nearly disappeared

The Voyanich <sp> book was quite a big plus as I really studied the text/imagery quite a lot to see if I could tell what it really was...and the very opinion I arrived at was give in response in the second video I posted in this thread....which means the channeler must be quite connected and either knew the origin, or spent a LOT of time examining it to arrive at that conclusion.

Personally I have watched (you tube records stopped at 10,000) approx 20,000+ maybe as much as 30,000 informative videos ..of from 5 min to several hours length since 2008...having become quite aware things were not as they seem in the early 90's on bbs boards which I moderated(prior to internet)...and the things this channeler brings out relate to even those early years ...such as my discovery of the Lyran race (from one of them in my forum), its history/future and the many races in the universe....not that i have seen a direct mention of them yet... but rather clues I detect in the various episodes that are tied to the things I remember of those years. I was also aware of the Urantia Book (and have a hard copy) I got at that time.

It would be quite interesting to research which appeared on the net first... and Bill, as would others with good memories /records, the video segment on this video of the Russian sounds... or the net versions of it.. I don't have that good of notes

BTW, I do agree the Comet Elinin didn't do any favors for Mythis channelings... however... the first vid I posted in this thread contains a statement about even slight details can change outcomes greatly....as discussed by many on this board...Bill is aware of this especially

sheme
22nd March 2013, 10:04
I have listened to all of the Mythi talks they all sound plausible, I even joined the web site, but found the apparent wisdom of the Mythi talks were not matched by the juvenile conversation /persona of the main contributors, plus some bullying- I always think like vibrations attracts like, so I got out of it. There was a talk near the end in the contributors real voice, I can see why it was easier to use VS. I liked the hope Mythi managed to portray. For all I know he is what he says he is, his personality I like. Many of his Earth friends are STS.

etheric underground
22nd March 2013, 16:25
You dont need to listen to others......you need to listen to YOU
We have all the answers we require. Be wary that channellers have there own agenda.......