PDA

View Full Version : ratfish oil and how to use it.

luapskie
23rd March 2013, 17:58
I would like to start using rat-fish also called catfish oil, but I'm confused about the dosage.
The Camelot interview with Pete Peterson brought this product to my attention.
In this interview Pete stated that 1 drop a day of this oil would be sufficient.
On the manufacturers website 10x the amount is recommended.
Since this is quiet an expensive product it would be interesting to know witch amount would be sufficient.
Does anybody have experience using this product for a longer period of time?
Please share your experiences, I know more people want to start using the product and have similar questions.

Thanks

PurpleLama
23rd March 2013, 18:47
Ratfish isn't catfish, it's skate.

[url]

This came from Wilcock some months after the interview with Dr. Peterson. I've taken the product, fermented skate liver oil from http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/index.cfm , and I advise taking it with the high vitamin butter oil to obtain the full benefit.

It's about a lot more than just decalcifying the pineal gland. I had "west nile virus" in '06, and at the beginning of '12 I was still having very little strength or stamina, but after taking the skate and butter oils, along with the start clearing my three acres of underbrush, I had a rapid increase in and even went beyond what physical strength I'd ever had before.

Just recently I've been taking their cod/butter oil combo, and doing intense physical labor for an hour or so every morning, and I've not measured it except in the ease with which I can cut trees down with my pair of loppers, up to about three inches, and that which was very difficult a month ago has now become relatively easy.

DNA
24th March 2013, 08:15

[url]

This came from Wilcock some months after the interview with Dr. Peterson. I've taken the product, fermented skate liver oil from http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/index.cfm , and I advise taking it with the high vitamin butter oil to obtain the full benefit.

It's about a lot more than just decalcifying the pineal gland. I had "west nile virus" in '06, and at the beginning of '12 I was still having very little strength or stamina, but after taking the skate and butter oils, along with the start clearing my three acres of underbrush, I had a rapid increase in and even went beyond what physical strength I'd ever had before.

Just recently I've been taking their cod/butter oil combo, and doing intense physical labor for an hour or so every morning, and I've not measured it except in the ease with which I can cut trees down with my pair of loppers, up to about three inches, and that which was very difficult a month ago has now become relatively easy.

You better watch out for those nature spirits. A little brush clearing will irratate em, but tree cutting and they will be perpetuating what can feel like a haunting when they follow you home, in so far as retalitation goes. Smiley face, but I'm not kidding, they can even duplicate the "old hag syndrome". :lalala:

Thanks for the info on the ratfish oil.
I've been meaning to try it for a while.

PurpleLama
24th March 2013, 11:31
I talk to the trees, it's cool. The land wants to be a garden, and certain areas are off limits....

I can't recommend the skate/cod liver and butter oils highly enough. Between what those have done for my body and what atomidine (iodine supplement formulated by Edgar Cayce) has done for my mind and spirit, I can honestly say every other day, this is the best I've ever been/felt.

sheme
24th March 2013, 11:54

[url]

You better watch out for those nature spirits. A little brush clearing will irratate em, but tree cutting and they will be perpetuating what can feel like a haunting when they follow you home, in so far as retalitation goes. Smiley face, but I'm not kidding, they can even duplicate the "old hag syndrome". :lalala:

Thanks for the info on the ratfish oil.
I've been meaning to try it for a while.

So DNA this has been your experience?

What do you do to create this situation?

Feel guilty about what you do? That is what I think has been your experience-

We should try to avoid the assumption that our reality will automatically bestow it's outcome on those that do similar things.

It appears to me that Guilt always comes before the crime.

No Guilt - no crime, no negative consequence. Reilly is not guilty!

I understood that Ratfish was a kind of ocean fish here is a good Avalon link

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1967-RatFish-Oil-Chimaera-Monstrosa-Linnaeus-NOW-AVAILABLE-Dr-Peterson

PurpleLama
24th March 2013, 12:50
Sorry, Sheme, what DNA says about upsetting nature spirits is absolutely true, it's not a matter of feeling guilt, it's a matter of perception.

For instance, the neighbors on one side sold the lumber on their land, and crews came with big machines and took all the large trees. My wife could hardly keep from crying any time the tree harvesting was happening while she was home, as these trees were being taken without conscience, and this was very upsetting to the trees and land.

All the while I am soothing the larger trees on our own land, as they also were being traumatized by the mechanical operations on the adjacent land. Any given tree I cut down, all of which are smaller, I put my hand to it and let it know what my intention is, and if it "says no", then I do leave it alone. Thankfully no privet has yet to say so, but there are some young pines and oaks who will indeed be left alone because I will respect their decision to grow.

The older trees will protect the garden as it's built and they will benefit from the transformation of the land, so there is much understanding between us. The land was farmed 20 to 30 years ago, but my vision is very different than what went on then, being more of a permanent garden/food forest, and this vision has been met with approval from the old wise men (trees).

It is quite unfortunate that people these days, and in this culture especially, are parasites in the ecosystem rather than participants. Man was meant to be caretakers of what lives in this earth, not to take and consume what we without permission or regard for the life that sustains us.

No way to bring this back around to topic. If we wish to discuss further, we should take it up to the Village as it would be a topic of interest, there.

sheme
24th March 2013, 13:20
Please don't apologise on refection I realised that I in turn bestowed my reality in between! LOL.

I hope the OP has found the information in the Avalon link I provided -as useful - the hints about the identity of the Fish are interesting, Perhaps the moderator could link the threads as there is more information here.
Thread title is-
RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILABLE [Dr Peterson]

DNA
25th March 2013, 06:39
Sorry, Sheme, what DNA says about upsetting nature spirits is absolutely true, it's not a matter of feeling guilt, it's a matter of perception.

For instance, the neighbors on one side sold the lumber on their land, and crews came with big machines and took all the large trees. My wife could hardly keep from crying any time the tree harvesting was happening while she was home, as these trees were being taken without conscience, and this was very upsetting to the trees and land.

All the while I am soothing the larger trees on our own land, as they also were being traumatized by the mechanical operations on the adjacent land. Any given tree I cut down, all of which are smaller, I put my hand to it and let it know what my intention is, and if it "says no", then I do leave it alone. Thankfully no privet has yet to say so, but there are some young pines and oaks who will indeed be left alone because I will respect their decision to grow.

The older trees will protect the garden as it's built and they will benefit from the transformation of the land, so there is much understanding between us. The land was farmed 20 to 30 years ago, but my vision is very different than what went on then, being more of a permanent garden/food forest, and this vision has been met with approval from the old wise men (trees).

It is quite unfortunate that people these days, and in this culture especially, are parasites in the ecosystem rather than participants. Man was meant to be caretakers of what lives in this earth, not to take and consume what we without permission or regard for the life that sustains us.

No way to bring this back around to topic. If we wish to discuss further, we should take it up to the Village as it would be a topic of interest, there.

That is a really cool account of your experience. Thanks always Purple Lama. :)

Hi Sheme, I don't wish to upset anyone, this is just my experience. And Purple Lama is correct in my opinion, it is a perception thing.
I've gone all Jim Morrison in the desert before and actually met personified beings, less tangible than you or me, but no less real.
I've percieved them many times since, without the assistance.

These beings are shepherds of nature in my opinion.
And they are not above feeling anger and wanting retribution.
It is my opinion that a lot of hauntings in brand new areas are due to this, and or unwanted molestation such as the "old hag syndrome".

sheme
25th March 2013, 10:24
Please re read my comments once more, they do not dispute the nature of Trees! I have personally been responsible for the planting and protection of over 9,000 of them and love them all very much , It seems we misunderstand each other, my point was about unwittingly laying guilt on our fellow man, which was exactly what I became guilty of the moment I made my original remarks..LOL that was all. But I feel no guilt- because my intention was one of goodness. Peace to the Mother and back to topic.

luapskie
28th March 2013, 17:36
as I understand from the manufacturer website there is a difference between rat-fish and scatefish. Quot; (For those of you thinking that our ratfish (Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus) is the same as skatefish, please look it up - to have some real wisdom into that.)

Strangely enough they don't give any more information on it, so I will look into this as soon as I find time.
Since I prefer to take the pure oil, I'm still looking for information on how much to use on a daily basis.
There is quit a lot of information on the manufacturer website at rosita www.ratfishoil.com

sheme
28th March 2013, 18:08
http://www.totalprosports.com/2010/06/21/the-chimaera-ratfish-is-one-ugly-catch-pics/

Funnily enough there are 42 different kinds of Ratfish I find it interesting that the number 42 figures in the discussion about the fish that has the "meaning of life and everything" in it's oil.

I seem to remember 1 drop per day was all that was necessary -watch the video and you may be sure.
Here is the part of the video where he talks about the ratfish 46mins should tell you what you need to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIlUMS_Q3g&playnext=1&list=PL23AF1BE1F3DD952A&feature=results_main

luapskie
29th March 2013, 12:39
http://www.totalprosports.com/2010/06/21/the-chimaera-ratfish-is-one-ugly-catch-pics/

Funnily enough there are 42 different kinds of Ratfish I find it interesting that the number 42 figures in the discussion about the fish that has the "meaning of life and everything" in it's oil.

I seem to remember 1 drop per day was all that was necessary -watch the video and you may be sure.
Here is the part of the video where he talks about the ratfish 46mins should tell you what you need to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIlUMS_Q3g&playnext=1&list=PL23AF1BE1F3DD952A&feature=results_main

I saw the video with Pete Peterson and that's how I got interested in using the ratfish oil. Contradiction is, that Pete tels us that just one drop a day of this oil is sufficient, the manufacturer (Rosita) though recommence using 10x the amount. Question is; 1 drop is sufficient to do what, prevent tooth decay? Is it also sufficient to do all the other good things as mentioned below?

This comes from the manufacturer website.

The oil is antiseptic and applicable for in- and external bodily use.. It stimulates and strengthens the body's immune system. From ancient times it has been used in wound and skin treatment.

The oil removes the effects of chlorine, fluorine and heavy metals.

The oil dissolves and removes plaque in blood vessels and ensures that they do not harden.(Hardened fats that have attached to the vessels walls is dissolved - narrow and clogged veins will be like new.)

The oil decalcifies - including the blood vessels, joints, glands and other organs. It is particularly suited to decalcify the Pineal gland.

1 drop of oil a day is sufficient to prevent tooth decay.

The oil possesses qualities which increases the bioelectrical and piezoelectric energies in the body. That is, it increases the energy flow in the energy-body. Teeth are the body's most important piezoelectric energy producer - who will ensure fast and efficient communication in the energy-body - and the oil, ensures restoration and strengthening of this system. Some of the "side effects" of this is prevention of tooth decay. (In other words - healthy teeth).

The oil has very good lubricating properties, and in the maritime environment has been a good corrosion protector. Used by the guns and arms industry.

The content of Oxytocin may also give the following additional effects:

Calming and anxiety reducing effects.

Regulates blood pressure and heart rate.

Raises the pain threshold.

The content of the stress hormone cortisone in the blood decreases.

Nutrition admission is improved.

Healing rate of wound is doubled.

I will contact the manufacturer and ask them about the dosage they recommend and post the answer later here.

Cheers

jasontorque
30th March 2013, 11:51

I didn't know that. Has it been substantiated from any other credible source?

sheme
30th March 2013, 12:38
I would use the 1 drop for a maintenance dose , Maybe do the ten drops initially for a while- the manufacturers are going to try the hard sell are they not? Pete Peterson a very smart man smarter than the manufacturers?