PDA

View Full Version : What if we are the ones weve been waiting for and the time is now...

Journeyon
23rd March 2013, 19:21
What if each of us focused only on what we want to see in the world... no resistance or judgment of our 3-D reality, just observation and non attachment.

What if we focused heart felt compassion for the journey walked in shadow. What if love is the answer....

What if each of us here choose to spend our time on this forum and the moments of each day with the understanding that what we focus on gets bigger. "I will choose my time to use the power of thought to envision a world of peace and abundant beauty.".

What if we stop the internal fight with what is and feel and focus on letting the fear drop, the anger go, the seperation dissolve.

What if we use the power of our thinking to change our reality.

Our thoughts shape our reality. What we think about we bring about. I KNOW these statements to be true. I know humanity is living the result of our collective thinking. It is no longer ideas and words of wisdom but my truth that has changed my life.

What if Project Avalon calls the puppets masters bluff and stops looking at the negative and starts to know "My thought creates my reality".

What if for one week each of us used our mind to focus on non resistance. Like the challanges and external struggles in life are feathers on the wind.

What if we collectivly choose to read messages that are about peace, hope, love...

What if we encourage, empower and support our community to be a powerful force of creation by thinking, feeling and loving the ideas of peace on earth into creation.

What if we changed our world?

GloriousPoetry
23rd March 2013, 19:44
Scale of being delivering all aspects of personal being
with an immersed sense of relating to oblique details
of creative being, growing into subjective pieces of
reflexive being, extending thyself into grander scales
of seeing......

We are more powerful than we know.....our thoughts and focus tell us where we are on the scale of creation.

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

araucaria
23rd March 2013, 19:49
What if each of us focused only on what we want to see in the world... no resistance or judgment of our 3-D reality, just observation and non attachment.

What if we focused heart felt compassion for the journey walked in shadow. What if love is the answer....

What if each of us here choose to spend our time on this forum and the moments of each day with the understanding that what we focus on gets bigger. "I will choose my time to use the power of thought to envision a world of peace and abundant beauty.".

What if we stop the internal fight with what is and feel and focus on letting the fear drop, the anger go, the seperation dissolve.

What if we use the power of our thinking to change our reality.

Our thoughts shape our reality. What we think about we bring about. I KNOW these statements to be true. I know humanity is living the result of our collective thinking. It is no longer ideas and words of wisdom but my truth that has changed my life.

What if Project Avalon calls the puppets masters bluff and stops looking at the negative and starts to know "My thought creates my reality".

What if for one week each of us used our mind to focus on non resistance. Like the challanges and external struggles in life are feathers on the wind.

What if we collectivly choose to read messages that are about peace, hope, love...

What if we encourage, empower and support our community to be a powerful force of creation by thinking, feeling and loving the ideas of peace on earth into creation.

What if we changed our world?

Your post is far too long - all the what ifs are superfluous. If you don't know where to start, try the Here and Now thread :)

Delight
23rd March 2013, 20:17
Your post is far too long - all the what ifs are superfluous. If you don't know where to start, try the Here and Now thread :)

anaphora works for me... accentuates thought i'd like to see.
what if we let the people be who use anaphora ebulliently?

Journeyon
23rd March 2013, 20:31

araucaria, I am happy with my post. I worte it with a peaceful heart. I do know where to start and it is within me.

In peace,
Journeyon

Journeyon
23rd March 2013, 21:02
Radio 3Fourteen interview with Dianne Collins; "Quantum think and the end of the great divide"
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/2013/R314-130320.php
Dianne Collins is a graduate in Philosophy and Psychology as well as a lifelong student of Siddha Yoga and an award-winning photographic artist. Dianne is the author of Do You QuantumThink? New Thinking That Will Rock Your World. The book is part science, part philosophy, part spirituality. She’ll explain a new system of thinking that has us leap from the outdated “old world view” limits of the Industrial Age to begin thinking from the more up-to-date "new world view" of our current Quantum Age. Dianne speaks about what she calls “the end of the great divide” and how the so called consciousness crowd is unaware of how they keep the divide in place. Then, we’ll discuss what makes it difficult for us to move past the limits of our world view, causing us to fall back into mechanical reactions. Dianne will also talk about the observer effect and we discuss the possibility of unobserving reality. We’ll also question aspects of co-creation and what changes the tide in a new direction. Later, we talk about individual broadcasting and being aware of what we transmit.

Very powerful interview.

In Peace,
Journeyon

araucaria
23rd March 2013, 21:11

anaphora works for me... accentuates thought i'd like to see.
what if we let the people be who use anaphora ebulliently?

I am happy with a bit of anaphora. It is the iffiness that is superfluous. Realization (understanding) is realization (actualization).
But please don't mind me. 'Mettons que je n'ai rien dit'.

Kristo
24th March 2013, 06:46
What If we focus on the OP..... beautiful, powerful, energy shifting (potentially) path Journeyon... I like the tragectory of your initial pretense. Stick to your guns & disregard the superfulous injections of ego

Pilgrim
24th March 2013, 08:39
"I will choose my time to use the power of thought to envision a world of peace and abundant beauty.".

Very well. I am in with you. I also dedicate my focus on this idea once a week during my meditation.

araucaria
24th March 2013, 13:23
I see that I am not getting my point across. I apologize for the lack of clarity. Let me have one last go at it, then I’ll stop. It has nothing to do with ego. It is about the recurring issue of talking versus doing. I happen to be one of the people who see talk as a form of action; there is no separation between the two. Phrases like ‘what if’ tend to establish such a separation.

Gandhi’s reported reaction to a question about western civilization, ‘it would be a good idea’, answers a ‘what if’ question: it is still only an ideal. I am suggesting the opposite, namely that the excellent ideas in the OP are no longer just ideals, they are happening here and now. To say ‘what if’ at this juncture imo is a backward step: let’s just do it. But we are doing that as well, so no big deal. Please carry on :)