PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Waste and Fracking Sites, EPA Superfund Sites. Staggering. What's with the cube layout?

conk
24th March 2013, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD0GM35G-WQ

This seems particularly disturbing. Note the Cube shape of the sites laid out in the heart of USA. The amount of sites spread over the United States of America is staggering. Can someone chime in and please debunk this guy's video...please. This is scary if true.

ghostrider
24th March 2013, 16:08
If the data is correct, the powers that be have purposely polluted the entire U.S. The guy doing the narrative , I have heard him before, he sticks to the facts and is pretty good in a debate ... I think he is friend of Dutchsince ...

Paul
24th March 2013, 19:22
This seems particularly disturbing. Note the Cube shape of the sites laid out in the heart of USA
Something is way off on that map.

Do a Google search for yourself for "epa 2011 Toxics Release Inventory (TRI)". One will get results showing sites all over the map, such as this one from http://www.mapcruzin.com/toxic-release-inventory-tri-shapefiles-2011/index2.html

http://www.mapcruzin.com/images/toxic-release-inventory-2011-300x196.jpg

Flash
24th March 2013, 19:48
Conk, Paul and ghostrider, tell me if I am the one being nut or what!

The guy is making a video which may be interesting on a topic I am concerned with and he even tell that he is making himself a mildshake, spis loudly in his mike all around, does mouth sounds as when eating, and he think I do have to stand this.

I thought my daughter to have polite table manners, forget when not at the table, the least she can do is be bearable.

I thought her not to burp at the table and was greatly challenged when she was 5, me telling her not to burp, by a Chinese student staying home for 2 weeks.

I train sales and customer service people on a regular basis, and not joke, somebody doing that to customers more than once is not far from the door usually. The is the ABC of courtesy.

So why, for heaven sake, do I have to stand someone sipping in my ears, burping etc because he is making a video on something he found in his research. To me, he got to the low life level. I even heard Jeff Rense not respecting us and sipping while talking. The next step is having on the throne while video skyping and, taping the video skype or what??

I must be getting old!!!

Paul
24th March 2013, 20:40
Conk, Paul and ghostrider, tell me if I am the one being nut or what!

The guy is making a video which may be interesting on a topic I am concerned with and he even tell that he is making himself a mildshake, spis loudly in his mike all around, does mouth sounds as when eating, and he think I do have to stand this.
Fortunately for me, I'm older ... or at least deafer.

I could not make enough sense of the sounds on the video to have a clue what he was saying, or which sounds were speech sounds versus "other" sounds.

All I could do was look at the big growing diamond of green dots on his map and know that whatever that map was showing, it was not the primary locations of all the toxic sites in the US. The map was bogus.