PDA

View Full Version : Billy Corgan: Total Paradigm Shift...on Alex Jones...

Cidersomerset
24th March 2013, 17:56
Billy Corgan: Total Paradigm Shift
Sunday, 24 March 2013 11:06
Posted by David Icke

Billy Corgan discusses with Alex media manipulation,the system and other topics !

Billy tells Alex its time to raise his 'spiritual level' in his message,not religious.

DYmIn1upo1c

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/81804-billy-corgan-total-paradigm-shift

Alex says at the end thats one of the best interviews he has done.........you could feel the spirituality inthe air from Billy......

christian
24th March 2013, 19:01
It's great to see how Billy pushes hard to talk Alex into having spiritual speakers on. Billy kind of gets out of his own cool at some point though, must have been infected by Alex, or it's just that artists are all so eccentric. :biggrin1:

I think Alex can see that times are a-changin', he even talked about Atlantis and about the Dogon at one point briefly, so he's aware of that. He also regularly mentions the importance of higher spiritual truths, but then again he also regularly gets caught up in ranting about police state dramas. I don't really blame him though, someone has to report on that.

But anyways, I guess in the future we will see how Alex will focus even more on higher truths, just as people in general will, the "truth vibrations" are still making their way. :)

sheme
24th March 2013, 19:08
Well worth a listen, a good conversation, honest reactions, a glimmer of hope here. Lets look for the best outcome and it will surely happen-- "We" are not powerless. :cheer2: "You've got to go to a place where you believe in something higher"

Cidersomerset
24th March 2013, 19:08
It's great to see how Billy pushes hard to talk Alex into having spiritual speakers on. Billy kind of gets out of his own cool at some point though, must have been infected by Alex, or it's just that artists are all so eccentric.

I think Alex can see that times are a-changin', he even talked about Atlantis and about the Dogon at one point briefly, so he's aware of that. He also regularly mentions the importance of higher spiritual truths, but then again he also regularly gets caught up in ranting about police state dramas. I don't really blame him though, someone has to report on that.

But anyways, I guess in the future we will see how Alex will focus even more on higher truths, just as people in general will, the "truth vibrations" are still making their way.

i agree Christian, I think having David Icke on has softened him up and now its time to be a little more philisophical in his approach. Alex has read alot of this and he is an intelligent
man.He can still wear his emotion on his sleeve ,but maybe not beat the drum quite so loud, that people miss the message.As Billy said he has to slow down a little broaden
his guests and becarefull not to speak over the heads of new viewers like the mainstream does. Very good interview..

apokalypse
25th March 2013, 10:44
i do think Alex not only talk about condition of planet earth fighting against controllers but he should talk about spiritual side which human is really needed more than anything.

Cidersomerset
25th March 2013, 16:13
i do think Alex not only talk about condition of planet earth fighting against controllers but he should talk about spiritual side which human is really needed more than anything.

Maybe Alex had his Rd to Damascus momment in New York, visiting the Anti christ Piers Morgan..LOL..

c0af5g04feQ

genevieve
25th March 2013, 17:55
Corgan was amazing!

He's obviously listened intently to Jones and is a fan (as am I).

His main message, as I heard it, was that it's now time for Jones to address what MOTIVATES people to actually DO something about the dire situation, instead of just shrugging their shoulders and popping a cold one.

I couldn't agree with him more.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve