PDA

View Full Version : The banks and money, it all seem to be so distant to me. I can't care less!

hangel
24th March 2013, 23:57
I read financial news and im aware of all the banking problems and that economy is collapsing. However, it all seem to be very distant to me. I don't have much but I'm not interested in saving whatever I have.

Buying precious metals.. Can't be bothered. And if what would I do with it. I wouldn't sleep well thinking that there is a theft that is after it.

Taking cash out.. If economy collapses there will be millions/billion people in trouble. They wouldn't use cash to buy things as nobody would take cash in return for goods.

Cash would be worthless, like bunch of zeroes. Isn't bunch of zeroes that cash is made of in fist place?
Who's face/symbol is printed on notes? "Give back to Caesar what's Caesar's..."

I genuinely look forward to collapse of economy, there was nothing worse than greed for money in this world. Hope I live long enough to see world without it. :cheer2::cheer2:

northstar
25th March 2013, 00:15
I appreciate your sentiment hangel. The world is in crisis these days and it certainly appears far too overwhelming for any one person to grapple with what appears to be huge and frightening forces at play. When you consider what we may all potentially facing it certainly seems logical to retreat into defeatism and depression.

Having said that, one of the themes that keeps coming up for me personally is fear, terror, panic and anxiety. Having done a great deal of spiritual work over the years I am inclined to be very wary when news reports put me into a fear state. That is one of the reasons I stopped watching TV years ago. I simply decided that the low vibration fear-inducing mind programming that was delivered into my home and into my energy field by the TV was not longer welcome in my life.

I know that many will say, and rightly so, "but you can't be delusional and in denial, you must be aware of all the bad things happening around you". I do agree about that but I hold those disastrous and frightening possibilities at the periphery of my awareness, and I hold them lightly.

I don't see any problem with doing some basic prepping. I see this as simply being prudent, not panicked.

I think that whenever the crap hits the fan and whatever form it may present, that consciousness will be the deciding factor in survival and I really believe that we all need to be a center of light, calm and hope for those who may still be very much in the grip of mass consciousness.

David Trd1
25th March 2013, 08:32
. I see this as simply being prudent, not panicked.

I think that whenever the crap hits the fan and whatever form it may present, that consciousness will be the deciding factor in survival and I really believe that we all need to be a center of light, calm and hope for those who may still be very much in the grip of mass consciousness.

Being prudent is being aware,being aware is understanding your surroundings as well as yourself and finding the balance

I agree in part except for me Mass consciousness ''IS'' the deciding factor and as such is one major component of why we are in and facing what(and i mean collectively)we are as a species.No one can take any greater responsibility than being fully aware of all angles and outcomes and to do this we all must set there awareness there from time to time with a constructive intention to deal with these issues and bring balance back.

Finances and money,weather we like to believe it is on our periphery it isn`t,we have been wrapped in its consequences since birth and must deal with it individually and collectively..

Peace

David

hangel
25th March 2013, 10:42
It does feel like some sort of global scale exam from consciousness module or something. We know it had to play and we know its orchestrated.
To me it's like a board game. I understand rules of the game and I'm aware what players do, but still I chose not to do much about it. It's more of unconscious choice. As whatever the result of game would be it won't affect me.