PDA

View Full Version : If your words could wake a sheep up in 3 minutes

Dah
25th March 2013, 23:38
Hi I'm Dah and I'm really new here. I wanted to post this in another section, but I don't think I'm allowed to yet ... so my bad. Hope you don't mind, and if someone wants to move this somewhere else :thumb: thanks.

I've been kicking around an idea for quite sometime now and it involved waking people up. I honestly thought it was brilliant but I couldn't figure out how to make it go. I think it was because I hadn't woken up myself yet and what I was trying to wake people up to, would've ultimately led them down the wrong path.

Once I felt the energy last week, I understood what people really needed to be awoken to and as a result I ended up here. My awakening was very prophetic to myself, and once that last key was put in place Everything started making more sense.

It took me years, starting with analyzing one event, and a theory that sounded so preposterous to finally get here. I think it should be quicker than this. Do you agree?

I do not yet understand what it is I am feeling, but with those years of trying to figure out events happening on our earth, I believe I understand the game They are playing with us. If you want to understand how the masters play the game, you sit back and study their moves.

My idea is Their idea. They have tested their idea in plain site and confirmed if needed, it will work. I realize this, and now I want to take their idea and wake the sheep up with it. If done properly I believe it could reach hundreds of million worldwide, as demonstrated a few years ago. Before you call me nuts, I would ask that you humor my mind. There is no such question as a stupid question, so I hope you understand.

If you had 3 minutes to use your words to help waken sleeping souls what would you say to them? I'm not asking for links to videos, essays or anything like that. Words straight from your heart? I realize the challenge and as I reflect on my life, I laugh at how silly I looked sleeping and I'm ashamed it took me this long to open my eyes.

I wish I understood This better so I could make my idea work, but I feel with the right words behind the idea it would awaken the world. I would love to see what someone could do with my idea. I realize where I am, and who's company I am within, and maybe that's why I've never publicly spoken of my idea until now. If you can do something with your words, I would love to see what you could do with my idea.

ghostrider
25th March 2013, 23:49
If I only had three minutes... I would say google Bill Ryan project avalon, Bob Dean, Bob Lazar, or Jordan Maxwell, then I would say to them , believe what you want , just look at the information with an open mind ...I don't have all the answers , that's something you will have to find for yourself ... the blue pill or the red pill , it's your choice ...

crosby
26th March 2013, 00:03
great thread Dah, welcome to Avalon. ghostrider, I am with you 100%. i see many different people everyday, and i take the opportunity to speak with them to get a feel for what is bothering them, or how they feel about certain aspects of life, it's easy to do. i listen to what they have to say and depending on what they are really wanting to be more involved with or what they want to know more about, i give them as much information as i can and direct them to places that i go to for information. Avalon is a biggy. i send many people here everyday. now, whether or not they actually show up to look and listen, i really do not know unless they come back and tell me so on a future date. there are many that have. it makes me feel good to know that i have given some people a good direction to go in to find out more. i have had many people over to my home to discuss certain issues and to watch videos and read information and to share our ideas. it all starts with one little conversation........

not to long ago when i went to work one morning, i noticed that somebody had taken an alex jones info wars sticker and placed on our front doors. it remained there for about a week until the district manager showed up and insisted that it be removed. we booed and hissed........but moved the sticker to the men's room wall! i have no idea if it is still there, but, all of us little people thought it was important.......
warmest regards, corson

Dah
26th March 2013, 00:04
In all fairness, they used up 30 minutes. 3 minutes is an unreal expectation I agree. I guess I was taking into account for short attention spans. I'm not looking for the words of others, but the words from within. It is my choice, but this in not about that. I know what I know and I see how I see. I just want people to have a fair fight, that's all.

crosby
26th March 2013, 00:12
short attention spans are a real problem..... sometimes you have to take the short path. i have had occasions where i just say go to avalon forum and see what is happening. that takes like 5 seconds. some of them do and some of them look at me kind of strange and say "what?"
regards, corson

Jake
26th March 2013, 00:17
“The Magicians Sheep”
by G.I. Gurdjieff

“There is an Eastern tale that speaks about a very rich magician who
had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very
mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a
fence about the pasture where the sheep were grazing. The sheep
consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines and so
on, and above all, they ran away, for they knew that the magician
wanted their flesh and their skins, and this they did not like.

At last the magician found a remedy.
He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them, first of all, that they
were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were
skinned; that on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even
pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who
loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world
for them; and in the third place, he suggested that if anything at all
were going to happen to them, it was not going to happen just then, at
any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about
it. Further, the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not
sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to
some that they were eagles, to some that they were men, to others that
they were magicians. After this all his cares and worries about the
sheep came to an end. They never ran away again, but quietly awaited
the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.”

sheme
26th March 2013, 00:23
I would have to show them the Utube video of the truth about 9-11, a brutal awakening, but as you say- time limits- then I would link the whole world with Teal Scott for some happy truth about how powerful we all are. peace and light to you friend and welcome here.

Ellisa
26th March 2013, 00:30
Maybe let them dream, after all "we are the stuff that dreams are made of, and our little lives are ended with a sleep." (Which is a rather inaccurate quote from Shakespeare, whose dreams were very worth recording).

Dah
26th March 2013, 00:40
short attention spans are a real problem..... sometimes you have to take the short path. i have had occasions where i just say go to avalon forum and see what is happening. that takes like 5 seconds. some of them do and some of them look at me kind of strange and say "what?"
regards, corson

Totally agree. If you think about it, people have basically been programmed to have a short attention span and it gets worse as each generation matures and comes into their own. And I'll be the first to admit I deal with it on occasion. People don't have the time to sit down and watch a 30 minute video most of the time ... sure WE do, but not the sheep. You have to take the herd mentality into consideration I feel.

Jake ... ILY Thanks for that.

donk
26th March 2013, 00:43
Jake's post is perfect.

Here's my thoughts (before reading that parable, which says it better):

It took me years, starting with analyzing one event, and a theory that sounded so preposterous to finally get here. I think it should be quicker than this. Do you agree?

I agree it SEEMS like it should be quicker, alas, that is not the case..

I smell what you're cooking (I think)...the part you needed to be awakened is something so simple, it should be less than three seconds (considering it's less than 3 words):

Know thyself

If you ever figure out how to help someone learn that in less than 3 days, months, years, or lifetimes (forget minutes), let me know.
Although the problem with that is, you find a way to instantly teach self empowerment to individuals, you may get eaten by AI spiders sent by the archons in less than 3 seconds :p ....or worse (crucified?)

Welcome to Avalon, nice post

crosby
26th March 2013, 00:58
although i work fervently everyday to wake up people, because that is what my journey is, there are many of the herd mentality that cannot see anything. and although i may persist in my endeavors to awaken them, i do realize that some will never come to this state. i do try to keep my focus for the good of the cause - there is always a point in time when i say, 'that one will be one of the first to be skinned' and i move on. as sad as it is, that is an inevitable truth. some will be led to the slaughter willingly.
regards, corson

ThresholdRising
26th March 2013, 01:03
"Evolve Lovingly" and then give them the feeling of immense love

Dah
26th March 2013, 01:08
If you ever figure out how to help someone learn that in less than 3 days, months, years, or lifetimes (forget minutes), let me know.
Although the problem with that is, you find a way to instantly teach self empowerment to individuals, you may get eaten by AI spiders sent by the archons in less than 3 seconds :p ....or worse (crucified?)

Your point? Once you are free, you are free to make that choice are you not? To me, it's worth others knowing. Maybe you would be that last person I would tell :confused:

Lifebringer
26th March 2013, 01:12
Thirty Witnessed Sighting....
Disclosure, Coming Soon...
UFO's ARE Identified....
You Aren't Alone....
Trust Your Self....
Eyes Don't Lie...

Call, He'll Answer...
UFO Proof Now...
Vatican Knows UFO's...
NEED TO KNOW?

donk
26th March 2013, 01:14
I was (half) joking...lots of talk of archons and AI and spiders and such--sorry, keep forgetting my humor doesn't always go over well round here.

My point is that it seems if you are able to do what you propose well, the "they" that you mention do their best to take you out of "their game".

I ain't scared though...and wasn't being seriously you guys...I make light, though do take it very very seriously, and what you are trying to do is as much my passion as you say it is yours...

Dah
26th March 2013, 01:26
Ya ... lots of serious talk that's for sure. Its fun to bust balls once and a while. Can I call you donky? Donky ;)

They sure don't like flaws showing do they.

Lifebringer
26th March 2013, 01:41
Hi Dah. Just watched a video on Youtube with Delores Cannon on this site also, so if you aren't allowed to venture forth yet, most of the videos that come here are possible to view on YT. It takes a while, and just when you begin to explore/inquire/ask, your let in to explore the information connections of a lifetime from all over the world, and all of us on a journey to compare notes, and learn to control our/purge our most disturbing ego thoughts, and balance the others. Ego must go, is the what I'm on. Being judgemental, criticismic, sarcastic they are all ego on steroids if they don't consider others on the planet, no matter the size. Life deserves the respect to live, for none of us have the right to take anothers life, accept in defense of harm. We are all here to discuss our excitements, wonders, and information to put a age old puzzle of truth together, seeking all the hidden pieces of history, and facts, regardless of what the status quo matrix makers, pay someone on tv to say is fact. The writings, perhaps warnings, are on the walls of every civilization gone past. Their history, has become our text based on history, but some have taken divine books of testimony out, to further scramble the message of prophets, and other people with ability of foresight. We've discovered some pretty nasty goings on, right under our elder relatives who were hoodwinked/lulled into reality tv/sports promotion on every channel for distraction and prevention of waking up to be aware of the crap under your nose.

We are the generation blessed to begin the new age and all that it promises, provided we are in the right frame of consciousness. I like to think of it as "Christ Conscious Connection." It was forgotten by us, and now we are being called/woke up. We are resurrecting from the deadness around us and seeking the truth and justice. I feel it's our duty as parents/voters/grand parents/patriots/HUMANS to leave something far better than the greed over profit crowd that could have long ago like other nations used hemp, instead of "ripping every tree in the amazon or North America. WE could have had and will have those technologies, solutions, that will move us out of war, to engage peace and actually be in touch with our neighbors. Be it FB, social political sites, online news, we are talking to each other. Now, the hard part. How, we talk to each other respectfully, as we ourselves would want to be talked to/understood.

It's a ride of a lifetime.

Enjoy it and welcome to Project Avalon. Please ignore the negative, if it takes you into angerous and lower levels of heart. It will just make you sink to their level, and they want to rise and are working on their evolutionary process, of processing all that has been kept from us. If you feel the ride speeding too fast on the intake of flowing information/burnout, take a few days to actually review all that your saw, read, realized. Smile and KNOW it's all part of the Creator's plan and was told, long ago to ancestors, that at that time, did not understand fully the message. For the message was for a later time, our time. As the little solar system rounds the sun and becomes visible in June by naked eyes, the panic that our ancestors saw fit to warn us about, will become a graduation, only God knows. We'll see how it goes, no need to worry, just live each day in the now, and ask Christ to use all the skills, knowledge, intelligience compassion or body, to show you what you must do, by HIS will.

Wait get quiet and listen...he hears.

I found that out two weeks ago, and it was an answer within minutes.

Godspeed Dah, on your journey to the truth and quest for the knowledge of who we are and why we are here in the university prison planet quarantine.
Walk quietly, and observe. I always behave as if Christ were right beside me, instead of just within me during conversations. It helps me practice on that "ego" I spoke about earlier.

Dah
26th March 2013, 01:55
Thank you for that Lifebringer. Your words truly humble me.

Lefty Dave
26th March 2013, 02:34
Dah,
greetings to you... welcome.

It took me thirty years to figure it out, and each time I think I have it, it changes !!!
Most people I've known over the past few decades couldn't care less, or wouldn't know what to do with the truth...the few I've met who do know are doing everything they can, (without getting arrested !), to spread the word.
You are thirty years old...live your life to its' fullest, spread as much love as you can, reject fear and hate, know that all life is equal...and treat the Earth as your mother. There, that just took three minutes...its the best I can offer.

Blessings.

mosquito
26th March 2013, 03:02
Interesting question Dah, and welcome to Avalon.

I can't honestly say I have an answer, because "waking up" isn't a simple 30 second event, it's a process; and different people wake up to (or become aware of) different parts of the illusion/trance at different times. However .....

With humanity in the state it's currently in and the trajectory we're on, I'd go along with Sheme - the WTC 7 videos, along with Larry Silverstein's unambiguous confession should be enough to shake any sentient being out of their stupor. If anyone can watch that footage 3 times and NOT see what's happening, they are not worth bothering with and I'd walk away.

I like Jakes parable !!!

Craig
26th March 2013, 03:26
Great question, I am still waking up so I don't really know, when i try and mention something out there, the sound of the minds shutting down nearly deafens me, but I suppose everyone will wake up when they are ready, pity most won't this lifetime.

buckminster fuller
26th March 2013, 03:30
Not 2 persons are the same, we all have particular brain connections and the way we process information follows what experience we lived through. One has to understand the person he's talking to, to not even be able to find the words and the pathways, but also to know for sure that he or she actually understood what one said as one meant it. Being honest and not trying to use attorney's rethorics greatly helps.
Use the right words, go over their definitions with your guest if needed, make sure that semantics is not loosing your message. Use logical arguments, back them up, and try to detail things while keeping it simple for the sake of clarity. With each new conversation guest, you'll have to adjust to so many variables that the one sentence to make us all open our eyes doesn't exists.

edit : I would personally tend not to use the word "sheep" as I find it discriminatory. We're all the same after all, and we're all still sheeps in some ways.

jackovesk
26th March 2013, 03:44
If your words could wake a sheep up in 3 minutes

:director: For 'Crying Out LOUD' forget about listening/watching the MSM Propaganda 24 Hr (Spin Cycle), forget about what the Criminal Politicians have to say...

...and start listening (WITHIN)

You innately know something's WRONG...:yes4:

Start taking the time to (EDUCATE) yourselves outside of the MSM tentacles...

...and for Gods Sake, start 'Thinking for Yourself' and

Start using your own (COMMON-SENSE) again...:director:

write4change
26th March 2013, 04:05
Welcome to Avalon. I still love the journey here.

In my humble opinion, there are no short cuts.

Dah
26th March 2013, 04:29
If your words could wake a sheep up in 3 minutes

:director: For 'Crying Out LOUD' forget about listening/watching the MSM Propaganda 24 Hr (Spin Cycle), forget about what the Criminal Politicians have to say...

...and start listening (WITHIN)

You innately know something's WRONG...:yes4:

Start taking the time to (EDUCATE) yourselves outside of the MSM tentacles...

...and for Gods Sake, start 'Thinking for Yourself' and

Start using your own (COMMON-SENSE) again...:director:

Loud and Clear :doh:

Wind
26th March 2013, 06:56
I would have to be Gandalf so that I could wake up a sheep in 3 minutes...

:wizard:

First of all, I think that sheep is a degrading word... Even if you're awake doesn't mean that you are above them. Those people are just living in the illusion because they are supposed to... You can't expect everyone else to be on your (soul)level, you can try to smack them as hard as you can, but it won't do anything. It takes years, decades and even lifetimes to wake up. Honor their path.

My honest opinion is that if you're supposed to wake up then you will eventually wake up from this dream, but most people are not ready. They will lose it when their belief systems collapses. Sometimes it's a good thing though, because you can only get up from there.

If it's not your path to wake up in this life then enjoy the illusion and good luck, you silly little divine spark.

ViralSpiral
26th March 2013, 07:11
Welcome Dah.

Never be ashamed of waking up.
Same destination, different journeys
I no longer call them sheep. I have discovered I am one

The Reed Flute’s Song by Rumi – translated by Coleman Barks

Listen to the story told by the reed, of being separated.
“Since I was cut from the reedbed I have made this crying sound.
Anyone apart from someone he loves understands what I say.
Anyone pulled from a source longs to go back.
At any gathering I am there, mingling in the laughing and grieving, spirit up from body; no concealing that mixing.
But it’s not given us to see the soul.
The reed flute is fire, not wind. Be that empty.
Hear the love fire tangled in the reed notes, as bewilderment melts into wine.
The reed is a friend to all who want the fabric torn and drawn away.
The reed is hurt and salve combining.
Intimacy and longing for intimacy, one song.
A disastrous surrender with a fine love, together.
The one who secretly hears this is senseless.
A tongue has one customer, the ear.
A sugarcane flute has such effect because it was able to make sugar in the reedbed.
The sound it make is for every one.
Days full of wanting, let them go by without worrying that they do.
Stay where you are inside such a pure, hollow note.
Every thirst gets satisfied except that of these fish, the mystics, who swim a vast ocean of grace still somehow longing for it!
No one lives in that without being nourished every day.
But if someone doesn’t want to hear the song of the reed flute, it’s best to cut conversation short, say goodbye, and leave."

Fred Steeves
26th March 2013, 07:49
Hi Dah. I don't try to wake people up any more, it's more a matter of to what degree do I let my thoughts leave my mouth with any particular person, at any given time. I leave enough little clues in my wake that if someone is becoming inclined to start questioning things they will ask a question, and even then it's a delicate matter of when to zip the lips with the response.

Another thing to bear in mind is the difference between "awakened", and "awakening". One is only "awakened" when they have reached a Christ or Buddha type state of mind, and until then we still have a lot of our own s**t to work through. To an enlightened one for instance, I would appear to be on the path, but still in a hypnotic state to a large degree. They would themselves be choosing their words very carefully, sizing up what I would be prepared to hear in that moment.

Besides, what's wrong with sleeping? For instance, it's 3:30 A.M. here right now, and my wife is still happily asleep in the next room. It's not her time to wake up yet, and if I went in there to rouse her she would be mightily upset! (LOL)

Limor Wolf
26th March 2013, 09:44
Dah,
greetings to you... welcome.

It took me thirty years to figure it out, and each time I think I have it, it changes !!!
Most people I've known over the past few decades couldn't care less, or wouldn't know what to do with the truth...the few I've met who do know are doing everything they can, (without getting arrested !), to spread the word.
You are thirty years old...live your life to its' fullest, spread as much love as you can, reject fear and hate, know that all life is equal...and treat the Earth as your mother. There, that just took three minutes...its the best I can offer.

Blessings.

I will join with Dave's response, but will add that we are all sheeps in one way or another, even us, the more awakened ones are not yet redeemed. It is a long and convoluted way to the observation point where we can see the herd from something like an above platform and maybe think that we do not belong to it (although, I am a sinner with that one myself), first thing is to remember that we are all sailing on the same boat, then the recipient will be more willing to be attentive to what we have to say. secondly - we all have tried to approach this grand subject called ' the real reality of our life' with so many people --->

I don't have 3 perfect minutes to offer, but I do have 3 (kinda rough) words for you, Dah - and that will be " Don't even try". despite the very honorable intention and the sheer understanding of the urgency of the matter,no grand plan to educate anyone else will prove itself to be working. It seems to be more of a 'walking the talk' rather than 'talking the talk', being honest and if the chance arrive simply express what we feel to be right and how we see things in an unorderly way, this might be more influential, and even then, it is wise to leave a little space for unanswered questions, for what can become food for thought. Whoever needs to will come back, and the ball will role from there, to the distance it needs to role in accordance to the data and personal path of that same listener. we better keep in mind that not everyone are meant to be awaken at this time, as hard as it is for us to swallow.

I believe this is the process on the more 'one to one' encounters, However, if it is publically and collectively there is more room for a shout.

sirdipswitch
26th March 2013, 13:25
I refuse to say that it can't be done, but I will say, that it probly won't.

Two words woke me up. It then took me 8 months, to accomplish, that which those two words told me.

I have a thread that you can go and read everything that I have written there, but please, do not believe a word of it.

Research these two words for yourself, and do what you will with it.

"William Buhlman"

:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Prodigal Son
26th March 2013, 13:30
When given the opportunity, I can pack an awful lot of the Bush family history into 3 minutes. It's enough to wake up the dead if their ears are open.

Poly Hedra
26th March 2013, 14:15
If it's not your path to wake up in this life then enjoy the illusion and good luck, you silly little divine spark.

Ha ha brilliant, I absolutely love this statement. You silly little divine spark ;)

I have been a little bit tormented by this question myself Dah. I wrote a thread on Avalon ages ago. I was thinking about putting together a wake up pack which included a collection of videos in order of simplicity. It would be like a course, video list put together to watch together with other related groups of information.

The more I thought about it the more I came to the conclusion that I just don't know how to wake someone up in any amount of set time.
I agree that everyone has their own time to see beyond the illusion of American idol, coronation street and the super bowl. The information people get to first and their life experiences are all factors in what certain people are willing to believe at any particular time.
I do the same where if I'm in a conversation with someone I will notice something they say where there might be an opening to insert a cheeky comment of fact to peak their interest. It's usually a fact as far as I know, something that can be researched and verified. I think thats all that's needed is to get somebody asking questions--- not giving them the answers!

I tried to wake my friends up by including them in information I was seeing for the first time too. But most of them didn't carry on with any of their own research, went back to sleep and carried on as normal. The thing is, is that I've had people try to involve me in their journeys, telling me about somebody/information that they find interesting and they think I need to know this but I have found that the information doesn't speak to me, so I move on and don't take any notice. It's the same for everyone.

When some Jehovah's witness's would call to our door as kids, my parents wouldn't even open the door. I think it's because absolutely nobody wants to be told that everything they believe is bull*^%$. That they have been made a fool of etc. that's hard to take when somebody is trying to preach to you their way of thinking.
That, we have to be very careful of IMO. Because as soon as that happens, that person will always dread what you have to say because they really don't want to be preached to . It's hard not to come across as a self righteous €><#%!

Basically I think that everyone has to take their own journey. If your able to supply some info to them when your part of a conversation, I think this is my way of waking people up.

But who am I to say how to wake someone up, David Icke didn't care. :)

Good luck.

Sidney
26th March 2013, 14:25
Wait for a very heavy spray day, when there is clear chemtrailing going on. You have to catch it before there is total cloud cover, once this happens you can no longer see the planes doing their evil deeds.

Then tell the person, to look up. Ask them how they feel about their loved ones breathing in aluminum, barium and all the other SHI*, long term, day after day after day. That is a good opener. You will know within 15 seconds, if their mind is open or not. Whether or not their mind is open will determine whether to continue the conversation.
Seeing is believing. But if you don't want to see, then you won't. Everyone is not equally READY to see. If they are not interested, leave it at that. You have planted the seed, and when the conditions are right for that person, the seed will sprout, and grow, then break through the ground and eventually reach the point of a fully developed plant, called awareness.

But I agree with Lemor, for the most part, go into it with little to no expectations.

Dah
26th March 2013, 17:13
Sheep was a bad choice of words, solely due to my ignorance, and I do apologize if I have offended anyone by using that term. That was not my intention and I still consider myself a sheep to greater ideologies. I look at where I am, The Project Avalon Forum; Chronicles Of The Human Awakening, and I smile to myself. If ever I wanted to really learn about myself, this is the place. I do tend to put my foot in my mouth sometimes, I'm trying to work on that.

Wind - I believe I understand what you are saying and I appreciate the kick in the pants. I do not feel as if I am above anyone but I understand mixing words isn't always the greatest idea for me. I truly feel this in my heart. I don't have the words to describe it however. I don't feel as if I am here to enjoy anything, it's quite the opposite really. Life didn't make sense until recently. I feel a sense of purpose, as if nothing else matters right now. Maybe its that silly spark in me.

Limor - Those three words are not rough for me. They could be taken 2 ways. I view it as wisdom and guidance shining down though and helping me gain more knowledge of myself.

FWIW ... Someone understood exactly what I was talking about in my first post :tape: All I have is ideas. I can't do anything with those ideas. I just come up with them. Someone understands this.

Again, I am sorry for the sheep comment, I realize now the error in my choice of words. While I most definitely could go back and change it, that would not serve purpose to myself, and my own realizations. I am normally the guy hiding behind the rock, but I did feel the need to at least somewhat introduce myself to people here. Those who know me, I hope understand, that I would much rather sit back and reflect on the words of others, to find the answers to my questions. I am not afraid though to speak my mind, and admit the faults of my own that come with it. Thank you for tolerating my ignorance.

Calz
26th March 2013, 17:27
Sheep is not a bad word. Take a look around.

The matrix movie has so much "reality" woven in that it could not have happened without some "reality".

There are some (good) threads that plunge into what would be considered a red pill reality.

IMHO there are many among us that have little or no option save that of the "sheep" ...

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/h/Q/L/d/a.aaa-Dancing-sheep.jpg

Limor Wolf
26th March 2013, 17:37
Dah, no ignorance was detected, on the contrary, you mentioned you were observing the PTB ways and thinking of how to use their own tools to awaken the masses. I think this shows the great care you have as well as your practical understanding that something needs to be done. This desire exists within every one and each of us. don't give up on your 'silly' spark :- and please continue with conveying your idea's as I feel we will have a great gain from it.

greybeard
26th March 2013, 17:43
If the sheep is content it may be best to leave well alone.
Are you going to say "All these terrible things are been done by terrible people and there is little you can do about it"?
or are going to say "There is an enlightened view of things" and point them down that path to the way of true freedom?
Truth is you are not the body no one dies.
Fear of death is the biggie for most people --mainly putting them into survival mode through the thought that I dont have enough or what I have may be taken from me.
Get over that and one can live simply, happily, on very little.
That's not airy fairy that's my direct personal experience.

Chris

Calz
26th March 2013, 17:47
Sidenote.

Happy to see Jake among the ranks.

Carry on ...

Freed Fox
26th March 2013, 18:05
Great responses here, pretty much all around. There is little that I can add which hasn't already been said. I would toss my lot in with those acknowledging the massive scale of the process, and the fact that we are all engaged in that process at different levels and in different ways.

There was, however, a visualization which came to me, inspired by this thread and one other elsewhere on Avalon. I'm still sort of 'digesting' it, but I want to go ahead and try to describe it now while it is fresh, and coming from the heart rather than the head.

Imagine the eyes of the world opening, from a long deep sleep. So long and so deep is this sleep, that nothing before this moment existed but the many dreams contained within it.

All that is or ever was is part of this experience. We are each but single points in this grandiose awareness. Single points which are themselves aware, but inseparable from the larger awareness - that which encompasses all that once was.

Apologies if this seems nonsense. Again, coming from the heart and not the head here... Try to imagine being a single, self-aware point among countless others. A tiny spot on an eye as big as the world, and this eye opening for the first time in an eternity.

sirdipswitch
26th March 2013, 18:12
Change sheeple, to sleepers, problem solved.

Do you watch people that you talk to, and when you say something they can't comprehend, their eyes will turn off. Sudenly they just go blank, as if their brain just turned off. When they do that, I move around to their side (slowly) about 4 feet, and when they "come to", they will find you and look with a start, saying "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" chuckle chuckle chuckle. They don't even see you move. Try it. You may have as much fun with it as I do.

Calz
26th March 2013, 18:12
re: Freed

Amazing stuff going on ... no apology please.

Not clear what is actually happening with so much of a variety that is being picked up.

All I can offer is gratitude for the process moving forward (to whatever end) because I am so very tired of not knowing and triying to get a clue ...

Dah
26th March 2013, 18:17
If the sheep is content it may be best to leave well alone.
Are you going to say "All these terrible things are been done by terrible people and there is little you can do about it"?
or are going to say "There is an enlightened view of things" and point them down that path to the way of true freedom?
Chris

The latter of the two Chris.

I didn't understand why things happened in our world the way they did, and that is why I set out to try and understand it all. Unlock the mysteries and you discover the meanings behind it. I have come to terms with that being "it is what it is" I do not agree with things, but who am I to object to it?

I want people to understand, feel and realize the happiness I discovered. I had to let go of a lot of things in my life to finally experience the feeling. I agree, many people are not ready to realize the realities that come with the experience ... but I think it should be up to them to make the decision. Everything is being done so people can not feel this, and I don't agree with that anymore.

Fear of death ... That was a very big one for me! I grew up not understanding how or why my father passed. It has always hurt me in a way that I almost felt abandoned by him. I never wanted something like that to happen to my son and I lived life very cautiously. I read The Egg a while ago though, and I was able to finally feel at peace with my fathers death, and I felt a sense of purpose for my son. I'm stuck in the middle of that, but I do not fear the reality ... if that is what you are suggesting. When I woke up I felt as if I had won the lottery. Maybe I did win it, who knows, all I know is that the two feelings I had major issues with, Ego & Death fell to the wayside. No attachments, only inner peace with myself now.

I've had opportunities to run and hide, stock pile and prepare. I have chosen not to though. I accept it for what it really is. My life was the preparation ... I realize this, or maybe I don't ... who knows. I trust in myself and my own intuition. After all, I did end up here, and I feel there is a reason for that.

Dah
26th March 2013, 18:20
Great responses here, pretty much all around. There is little that I can add which hasn't already been said. I would toss my lot in with those acknowledging the massive scale of the process, and the fact that we are all engaged in that process at different levels and in different ways.

There was, however, a visualization which came to me, inspired by this thread and one other elsewhere on Avalon. I'm still sort of 'digesting' it, but I want to go ahead and try to describe it now while it is fresh, and coming from the heart rather than the head.

Imagine the eyes of the world opening, from a long deep sleep. So long and so deep is this sleep, that nothing before this moment existed but the many dreams contained within it.

All that is or ever was is part of this experience. We are each but single points in this grandiose awareness. Single points which are themselves aware, but inseparable from the larger awareness - that which encompasses all that once was.

Apologies if this seems nonsense. Again, coming from the heart and not the head here... Try to imagine being a single, self-aware point among countless others. A tiny spot on an eye as big as the world, and this eye opening for the first time in an eternity.

There is meaning in this. Thank you and I am listening.

Freed Fox
26th March 2013, 19:07
Thank you guys for the encouragement. There are some other things which have been popping up in my day-to-day, physical reality as well as my dreams and most recently in the (first, semi-confirmed) OBE I had this morning (which I shared in TraineeHuman's OBE thread). There seems to be a running theme which this visualization brought to mind.

Dah, I think what you are going through, along with the vast majority here on Avalon (again, in different ways), is something potentially very massive. I think that 'awakening' truly is the best and most appropriate term. I offer all of this in speculation, for I am not awakened. I strive to pull from every experience I've had, and every experience that others have shared with me to formulate this view. It is my belief that true awakening has not occurred yet, perhaps ever in the history of humanity. That is not at all to say that certain individuals have not reached that point. Let me try to elaborate...

In relating to the world, we conceive of ourselves typically as single units operating with a single brain, and an inherent separation from the other units and their own brains. The theme I alluded to earlier is an extension of this, and it is that of vilification. The insistence upon separateness that leads to overt conflict.

Now, let's think of our own physical bodies and brains for a moment. These are composed of individual cells which are, in a sense, both separate from others and yet inseparable from the system to which they belong. What happens to us when our cells do not cooperate? This brings to mind disease, cancer, or perhaps most befittingly, the rejection of an organ transplant. When cells in our body fail to recognize others as 'the same' or part of that system, they are destroyed. The cells, if they can believe anything, must believe they are serving the greater good or protecting themselves/their environment. We know that in reality, they are doing quite the opposite. These scenarios lead to illness, and often death.

Back to the visualization of awakening I offered earlier, and indeed what we are individually going through. It is that; awakening. However it seems that we must each be coaxed into this naturally for it to 'sink in' and not lead to despair or denial or self-destruction. The brain which we're all a part of is slowly gaining (or regaining) consciousness. If it was snapped into waking consciousness all at once, it would be a shock to the system. Individual cells would be in disarray, unprepared to serve the larger whole. It's like that old saying that you shouldn't wake someone who is sleep walking, because they could have a heart attack (or something to that effect).

I see us as, perhaps, neurons in a larger brain. When we share ideas and make genuine connections, the synapses are firing. When we become more awakened, the activity of the brain increases. The '100th Monkey' scenario here is conceivably reaching the point at which the brain has enough active neurons to wake up and start processing the true reality which exists beyond the veil of dreams.

I am convinced that the end result of this process will be hugely beneficial, and perhaps it is even inevitable. That is certainly the way it feels, when I reach greater levels of lucidity. You ask how you can aid this process, and wake up others. How can it be presented in such a way that it is accessible and acceptable, without being overwhelming or earth-shattering?

Vilification. Disharmony. Conflict. We have to move away from the mentality that there must always be an enemy, and especially that the enemy is other people. This idea can be planted in many ways and on many levels. Hear someone decrying politicians as evil manipulators? Suggest that there must be some who are honestly working to improve the lives of those around them. Consider that those who perpetrate acts of violence and evil are confused, misguided, and lost, rather than actually evil themselves. Recognize that humanity thrives when it is cooperative and not confrontational.

FWIW...Thanks again everyone.

Freed Fox
26th March 2013, 19:24
Here is one example of the kind of insanity which arises from our addiction to divisiveness. It is a very minor example in its severity (compared to the atrocities which end in torture, enslavement, or death), but it is very overt in its absurdity. The so-called 'sleepers' need to see the underlying issue which connects these things, and realize that so very, very little of it is in any way actually justifiable.

NBC reportedly forbid Ann Curry from publicly reaching out to ABC's Robin Roberts after her cancer diagnosis, 'afraid she was trying to aid the enemy.'

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/ann-curry-was-forbidden-to-publicly-comfort-ailing-robin-roberts-report-1741855.story

In summation, I think the old adage that "we are all one" is too simplistic, and prone to turning away those who recognize that individuality does exist. I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. We are each individuals, but we are also inseparably (for now at least) a small part of a much greater whole.

greybeard
26th March 2013, 19:38
Its not what you say or do --its your spiritual vibration that attracts people to listen.
The late Dr David Hawkins wrote a ground breaking book called "Power vs Force"
The book explains, simply, attractor fields and how everything has a spiritual vibration which can be calibrated.
This includes emotions attitudes and of course people. http://www.veritaspub.com/

The higher the vibration of a person the faster they can manifest into their life what they require.
Low vibration attracts exactly the energy put out.
So anger, frustration, lower emotions keep a person stuck in that.
Not only does it keep the individual stuck it makes it harder for others to lift themselves into a higher attractor field.
Conversely every one that enters the state called enlightenment makes it easier for the next and so on.
Every step forward energetically of the individual lifts the whole field.
When the whole field (collective consciousness) is high enough that environment no longer supports, greed, negativity, violence, crime, lack of compassion, poverty. you name it.

So you can see why your attitude is so important.
There is a responsibility in knowing the effect that you have on collective consciousness.
Thats why Jesus said "Treat the other as you would treat your self" or as you would like to be treated.
Im positive--the collective consciousness is rising, the evidence is there if you look.

Chris

Strat
26th March 2013, 19:47
Hi Dah. I don't try to wake people up any more, it's more a matter of to what degree do I let my thoughts leave my mouth with any particular person, at any given time.

Ditto. 100% agreed.

I'm kind of known to be one of the folks who looks into these things so sometimes people ask me about 'stuff.' Now, this may seem trivial, but my most powerful asset is I'm really good with people. I have a powerful wit (I grew up with witty assholes) and I communicate very clearly, so it's generally impossible to paint me as a nutty conspiracy theorist. When I speak with people they usually want to agree with me because they don't want to get into a war of the wits.

Now I don't mean to say I bully people into believing anything. I don't think that can be done. I think it's just that when someone recognizes a likeable person their brain turns on and they listen.

I don't really address particular topics like UFO's, 9/11 or whatever. I just point out government documents that are accessible to all people - for free - from the computer. Don't take my word for it, if websites end with .gov then who are you to dispute info on it? If they suggest the information taken from such websites are fabricated, then they are claiming the government is lying.

Now who's delusional?

Dah
27th March 2013, 05:38
Vilification. Disharmony. Conflict. We have to move away from the mentality that there must always be an enemy, and especially that the enemy is other people. This idea can be planted in many ways and on many levels. Hear someone decrying politicians as evil manipulators? Suggest that there must be some who are honestly working to improve the lives of those around them. Consider that those who perpetrate acts of violence and evil are confused, misguided, and lost, rather than actually evil themselves. Recognize that humanity thrives when it is cooperative and not confrontational.

FWIW...Thanks again everyone.

Thank you for sharing that with me. In my life, this makes a lot of sense.:hippie: and thank you for the link greybeard.

Wind
27th March 2013, 12:31
Dah, I wasn't judging you. It was just my neutral observation, sorry if I came across the wrong way. No need for apologies, you have every right to share your truth and you're most welcome to Avalon.

I too have been ridiculed many times on my path and I have seen so much of cynicism and judgement. Personally I just try to respect everyone on their paths. I'm not enlightened enough to tell someone how they should live or think. Like everyone else here, I just share my ramblings and thoughts. Sometimes I wonder if I'm awake or just soft in the head.

... Sheeps are quite funny animals, though. We humans tend to get too serious sometimes. :)

Dah
27th March 2013, 16:57
Dah, I wasn't judging you. It was just my neutral observation, sorry if I came across the wrong way. No need for apologies, you have every right to share your truth and you're most welcome to Avalon.

I too have been ridiculed many times on my path and I have seen so much of cynicism and judgement. Personally I just try to respect everyone on their paths. I'm not enlightened enough to tell someone how they should live or think. Like everyone else here, I just share my ramblings and thoughts. Sometimes I wonder if I'm awake or just soft in the head.

... Sheeps are quite funny animals, though. We humans tend to get too serious sometimes. :)

The cynicism and judgement are expected. As someone reminded me earlier, you can't just go ahead and wake people from their dreams. Comedy is used to make light of the dark, that is the only way some are able to digest it all.

I am here to help. If it seams like I am talking to myself, it's because I am (and I do). I don't make sense to you, and you don't make sense to me. We are here to learn from each other. In time, you will see the peace rise from within the chaos.

Sometimes, the logic that we know, only allows us to only look at it from one way.

I'm only here to try and help. Some already understands this.

I realize I need to learn a few things before I can really be of help. Thank you for leaving the crumbs out for me and the door open. Sometimes I need a gentle nudge to get back on task. There are some here willing to teach me all that I require and they do not even realize it. Thank you.

swoods_blue
27th March 2013, 17:44
Dah, what a great thread and discussion. I'm turning over similar questions myself. Maybe there's a way to get through to someone in 3 minutes, but I doubt it.

My approach has been trying to intuit who might have "ears to hear" and to drop seeds. Like asking people why it's been so darn cloudy day after day after day... Or ask if they've seen those stars in the night sky which strobe different colors... Or ask if they think there might be something to the matrix. People who like sci-fi and aren't too churchy might be most receptive, because they like to entertain the sort of questions Camelot and Avalon are asking, and they have a vocabulary to deal with this stuff. So I gently nudge people to see what they think about the idea, "What if The Matrix isn't just a movie."

You might also have a discussion about the Disclosure Project press conference from 2001, or ask if they've had inexplicable experiences... you never know where the conversation might go and when an opening might present itself.

I piqued my brother's interest by telling him to go to YT and search for "magnetic motors".

There are many roads.

conk
27th March 2013, 18:40
Look back throughout history. Tyrants vs. peasants, over and over and over for thousands of years without changing. Why do you think you live at a place in time that is so special that there are no longer tyrants? Do you feel rich and powerful, that things are now equal?

Dah
27th March 2013, 22:52
Things are not equal. The tyrants ARE rich and powerful. They do not FEEL rich and powerful. That starts with the peasants. Everything can be turned against them if we allow it in our hearts.

Rich
27th March 2013, 23:06
Im positive--the collective consciousness is rising, the evidence is there if you look.

how did you come to this conclusion?

greybeard
28th March 2013, 13:02

how did you come to this conclusion?

The crime rate world wide has fallen that was on the news recently.
If you look at living standards you will see a vast difference from those of 70 years ago--- You dont need a spade to go to an outside toilet.
The whole world is accessible through mobile/internet/skype.
Now fair enough these are material things but they do reflect a level of society.
One spiritual teacher said that unless the needs of the three lower chakras are met there will be no permanent movement forward in spirituality.
Always exceptions to that rule of course.

Then there is the book sales which is a barometer of the mentality/level of society.
Thirty years ago if a spiritual book (not talking about New Age) sold a few thousand that would be considered miraculous.
Now Eckhart Tolle and quite a few others made it to no1 best seller on The New York Times best seller list.
Millions of copies sold
It would seem that people are becoming more and more interested in spiritually.

There is concern for others as exhibited by the growing number of people giving to charity.
People becoming donors of their organs on death.

Its there.

Chris

ps 1000 people a week on average visit this thread (thanks for your visit)
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.

They would not bother if they were not looking for a better ways of interacting/living harmoniously.

Regards Chris

Rich
28th March 2013, 21:29
Glad to know Chris I feel more hopeful...
I somewhat already knew what you said but it's helpful to have it spelled
out because it seems like for every positive news there are a 1000 negative ones.
But we must also remember we have to clean up the mess we have created
and global crisis or disaster does not mean we are descending in consciousness.

Truth is you are not the body no one dies.

This is what Lester had to say about the body: ''It's a puppet.'':p

ljwheat
28th March 2013, 23:33
I really do not feel a set of magical or special words are needed, but a way to break the loyalty to installed programming from age one up.

The song “everything you learned in high school was Crap” grade school, kinder garden and your parents, family, and the community, you grew up in shaped your loyalty to everything that’s not true, is by fare a tall order.

No there is no silver bullet to undo taking children, to program them, all governments do this to condition, there up and coming slaves before they too will bring forth children into that given programming.

Wako Texas, ring any bells? They were off the grid, water-power-food-shelter-schooling-self-governed and it was working so well many other community’s started to model this self contained community, before the government of freedom decided to ---- burn it all to the ground -- there will be no self aware community’s -- book burnings, genocide of the 19 million indigenous American Indians, and forcing them to accept all the lying programs we are under for thousands of years that are still in place, take the children, and force authority programming, and religions that bring the programming of we are nothing, destroying self worth.

If there is a knife of words available to summon a question in all this programming would be, defy all that we have been taught since birth. And question everything under the sun.

The reason you believe there is a way to wake some one up is another program that evangelism works.
Alas you believe because you do, with out question. Write down just one thing you think is true-- then write just below it five question on that one true thing. And watch how those five questions destroy that truth.

Trying to destroy some ones truth, is no different than a Jehovah witness knocking on your door. There truth is as valid as this new found truth as yours is. Destroying a persons foundation is at best not advisable. Rather show your truth -- those who notice may ask what your doing that’s so different, give answer to what they see in you. Anything else you do will be taken as an attack on there personal programming.

Rahkyt
29th March 2013, 02:48
There is a connection between individual awakening and societal awakening. For those of us who are at mid-life and beyond it is easy to recall a time when the things we knew from our own personal experiences were anathema to talk about with even close friends. Now, much of what the alternative community believes to be true is present in some form or fashion in faux-fictional shows all over television and in the movies.

The general level of awakening has increased to the point where the fiction in our society serves as a mind-opening function in preparation for the real-life events that many posit are soon on their way to fruition.

The programming now for the young are much different from the programming experienced in the mid-20th century. These days, the tendency is toward opening the mind toward non-normative realities, and yet presenting them in a way that the violent reaction to them is normative, rather than a peaceful and accepting or even welcoming reaction.

So awakening others is more an effect of proving to them that what they've always thought of as being fiction really isn't. Not as far a jump as trying to make someone believe in something they've never even heard of before or only heard of spoken about with derision. In other words, the conspiracy theories are only a fact or three away from being established reality.

I think this speaks to the general level of consciousness attained by many, as well as the current programming paradigm, which continues to reveal technologies and realities that do exist in fact.

Pointing the way to these resources so people can determine for themselves and remaining open to discussion about them is my way of breaching the remaining gap in consciousness. And that, only with those who have reached a stage where they are even questioning reality as they know it.