PDA

View Full Version : Life & Soul Choice To Leave The Earth At This Time!

Adi
26th March 2013, 01:42
Hi,

I often wonder, if I were given the chance to leave this life, this existence, my current soul journey here on Earth, and return to an existence of spirt form, the non physical, as I believe it to be, before my natural end, would I take it, maybe I would. Such an offer would be highly attractive indeed. As we all know life here on Earth can be extremely tough and hard to comprehend, especially for those with a sensitive spirit.

I'd like to get the opinions of those here on Avalon, would you take that offer, would you accept to leave your current journey and return to were ever you have or may have come from, a default or exit of the program, do you feel it is worth the continuation of work and spiritual growth, here on Earth?.

The human mind will most likely intervene and feel it is wrong to leave before your natural end, but from the higher self, do you ever feel as though you have done what you can do and you just wish to go home, but you are awaiting the discharge of dutie, if you will?

I'm very interested to know what some of you guys think about this,

Thanks, Adi.

northstar
26th March 2013, 02:04
Hello Adi, I respect that each person has free will. So if a person decides to commit suicide that is their choice.

Having said that, here is my personal take on it. I love life fiercely. I love life in all of its manifestations: good, bad, ugly, beautiful, boring, exciting, happy, sad, loved or lonely. After many years of personal spiritual practices and studies I have come to the conclusion that there is something amazingly sacred about the fact that we who bear the astounding legacy of godhood in our consciousness are nevertheless here, living and breathing in human bodies..

Life is sacred. In all its manifestations, life is sacred. And life is good, even when it may appear otherwise.

I understand that many good souls have a variety of different opinions on this. Earlier in my life journey I was not very happy here on this earth and in this body and I was comforted by the story that my existence would be much better if I were not alive. I liked the story that heaven was "better place" for me, better than the suffering and pain I experienced attending earth school.

I don't feel that way any more. I love every minute of my life. When I wake up in the morning I am bursting with gratitude that I was gifted with another day to breathe, to walk around, to live, to manifest, to feel.

Peace and Love.

Adi
26th March 2013, 02:14
Hello Adi, I respect that each person has free will. So if a person decides to commit suicide that is their choice.

Having said that, here is my personal take on it. I love life fiercely. I love life in all of its manifestations: good, bad, ugly, beautiful, boring, exciting, happy, sad, loved or lonely. After many years of personal spiritual practices and studies I have come to the conclusion that there is something amazingly sacred about the fact that we who bear the astounding legacy of godhood in our consciousness are nevertheless here, living and breathing in human bodies..

Life is sacred. In all its manifestations, life is sacred. And life is good, even when it may appear otherwise.

I understand that many good souls have a variety of different opinions on this. Earlier in my life journey I was not very happy here on this earth and in this body and I was comforted by the story that my existence would be much better if I were not alive. I liked the story that heaven was "better place" for me, better than the suffering and pain I experienced attending earth school.

I don't feel that way any more. I love every minute of my life. When I wake up in the morning I am bursting with gratitude that I was gifted with another day to breathe, to walk around, to live, to manifest, to feel.

Peace and Love.

Excellent insight, thank you northstar.

foreverfan
26th March 2013, 02:15
I could never willing leave my wife (soul mate) on Earth without me.

Besides she ain't getting rid of me that easy.

Flash
26th March 2013, 02:33
my daughter had an epiphany and visited the other side. She was 14.

She told me, tears rolling down, how beautiful, loving and perfect it was. I was very touched that at such a young age, she realized that about the spirit/soul life.

Then, to my surprise, she added: "Now I understand why I came here on earth." I then asked her "and why" and she answered, tears still rolling down "it is perfect out there, so perfect that there is nothing to learn and grow through, this is why we come here mommy". I was awe strucked by the definition of both, up there and down here.

So now, you know what my daughter think of it. As for me, you made a contract when coming here and it will be fulfilled to its completeness - and this takes time and energy.

The other thing I know is that for sensitive souls, life may look hard at times, but also much profitable and beauty and love much more felt as well. The other thing I know is that often, negative or suicidal thought are kind of a virus, a mental virus, we got that is relentless, but it is just a virus, IT IS NOT YOU NOR YOUR OWN THINKING, a virus you can get rid of it and live your full contract.

CD7
26th March 2013, 02:40
Welp i guess its all a matter of perspective...knowing what i know now about if im done?--which is nada, zip, nothing..not even knowing wht it is i came here to do? well...it would b a resounding HELL YAH!!!! Take me now ---im gone! And the audience gasps at her lack of respect for the human animal meat suit she carouses in consuming and pooping then consuming and pooping again then consuming again............................................. .......

its true its a matter of perspective, i may not know why im here--where i came from but i seem to have this never ending knowing tht there is so much more then this, wht weve been tricked into...the three D eyes dont match up with the core of possibilities seen with the invisible eyes--its a discombobulating existence LOL!

take me to the place of crystal walls and garnet halls <---this popped in my head not sure where it is but it sounds lovely...

wouldnt end it myself though :)

Cognitive Dissident
26th March 2013, 02:51
I totally agree with Flash's post above (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57345-Life-Soul-Choice-To-Leave-The-Earth-At-This-Time-&p=653356&viewfull=1#post653356).

The only thing I would add is that our perspective as incarnated beings is very limited - having crossed the river of Lethe and drunk the drink of forgetting (whatever it was!), now having these bodies and brains, it is very difficult, except for at certain moments of clarity and enlightenment, like Flash's daughter described, to really understand what is going on here, and why we came here this time.

Probably, this will only become clear for each of us in our post-life review i.e. after we have died! What this means, logically, is that we are not currently in the position to have all the information necessary to decide whether our current life should continue or end at any given point.

I also suspect, but I cannot prove, that leaving this incarnation too early may lead to a scenario like in that Robin Williams movie What Dreams May Come (great film by the way, but don't want to get OT).

Finally, I don't think the OP was talking about suicide, just a theoretical offer to return to the spirit world. Adi, you say that life is extremely tough and hard to comprehend, expecially for a sensitive soul. Believe me, I am totally with that program.

Magnus
26th March 2013, 06:00
Our lifes here on earth consists of infinite possibilities and unquantifiable variations of entanglements between everything that was and what will become.

The void is us and we are the void, life and death are mere variations of the flow, fluxuating in and out of our created individual consiousnesses, perpetuating the the experience of the endless beginning.

Anything "unnatural" is the perception of an expression, naturally created out of curiosity.

All that is, who are us, has obsessively created a cage made out of boundless curiosity about the paradoxal self-perspective. The implication is that dull force does not apply to this kind of bars, neither are there any shortcuts to true fulfillment.

On the contrary, fulfillment is indeed rewarding in the most up-spiraling ways.

So, to you Adi, there are no wrongs or rights, only naturally co-created choices leading to varying degrees of fulfillment. If you feel that your purpose has become suited to shift into another angle of perception, then you should expect the mighty void to provide you with your own creation in due time, in whatever form it may be or not be.

No hurry, right?

On my part, i've become somewhat bored with the continuity of my own predictability.

About "awaiting the discharge of dutie", maybe something like that, but rather "shift into another angle of perception", a perception wich definitely exclude planet earth and every other kind of physical manifestation. And if that's not bold enough, i also want it to be an extremely exciting angle of perception. Until then, i'll be patiently grateful on a grand universal scale to have reached this current state of consciousness.

Snookie
26th March 2013, 07:17
Well...just in case you were contemplating making a "quick unscheduled exit" the issue is that if you leave without completing your contract, you will likely just have to come back and repeat it.

The thought of that scares the bejesus out of me so I choose to stay and hope like hell that I've gotten at least a few things right when my heart gets weighed against the feather.

Wind
26th March 2013, 07:54
I wouldn't leave before I knew that my job was completed, though the idea of it might be temptating. You will just come back and repeat the lessons if you leave too early so it's not worth it. You're alive for a reason. Without reason you wouldn't exist.

We are not supposed to know when it is our time... But if I heard that tomorrow was the last day of this job then I wouldn't mind at all. I know that many of us are so very tired of these dense energies, but being alive here right now is our gift to this planet.

If you have the time then I suggest you to read A Wanderer's handbook (http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf/a_wanderers_handbook_pdf.aspx). Maybe you're one.

Fred Steeves
26th March 2013, 08:07
I know that many of us are so very tired of these dense energies, but being alive here right now is our gift to this planet.

I would have to add that it's also a gift to us. :)

Limor Wolf
26th March 2013, 08:46
Hi Adi, very pertinent question. I would say that in my essence I personally don't like to do ' half jobs'. In some way it is like reading half a book and it might not be what you thought, the plot is pretty long and arduous, where with some of the characters you don't really identify and it's the same old bad and good conflict that you already read about thousands of times before. Now, saying that, you can still not put the book aside.

Originally posted by Adi: "do you ever feel as though you have done what you can do and you just wish to go home, but you are awaiting the discharge of dutie, if you will?"

I can not wait to go home. I might be given the chance in the next few short years, I can see the exit signs.. : ) unfortunetly I don't feel that I am doing what I came here to do. there are some restrictive factors and only if I can jump over this hurdle then I will be able to stay here and continue my journey.

It is good to read responses like Northstar's that contain genuine zest and enthusiasm for life. There is real beauty in this place and the potential is enormouse, both of this planaet and it's residences, if only we learn to understand that we are part of this creation, not its owners.

But this grand karmatic and 'growth' schem of things is imperfect in my (now small, limited and ant like) opinion, since it is too radical experience to some, even if there's a higher perspective purpose to it all , in the smaller macro perspective it can sometimes be beyond painful, and the smaller perspective is not sufficiently taken into account, I would say. Let the creator's energy come down here and play the part, and then let's see if there are not going to be some changes to the program..
Or maybe it is already here? :rolleyes:

beathoven
26th March 2013, 09:05
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/reminder.jpg

Anchor
26th March 2013, 09:25
Finally, I don't think the OP was talking about suicide, just a theoretical offer to return to the spirit world.

I don't either, but just in case... remember there is a line not to cross.

B.1.2 Threads relating to suicide are prohibited due to legal liability. If you are feeling suicidal - please immediately call your local suicide hot-line or some TRAINED PROFESSIONAL for help.

Words to the wise.

Limor Wolf
26th March 2013, 10:16
beathoven, the very correct note you attached reminds me of the part of the movie " The green beautiful", where volunteers are requested to come to earth... ;)

What was the rate of response to that request? If you haven't had the chance to watch it please take a look, Between 5:30- 10:10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y85-rexgk

Adi has not raised the subject with any insinuation that he intendes to take his life, so let's not get in there please, no one else of us hopefully have this intention. it is more a kind of a philosophical debate that is for those of us who are aware that we are here now for a purpose, but not necessarily from here . so no worries :)

markpierre
26th March 2013, 10:43
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/reminder.jpg

That's pretty pragmatic advice. But you know you''ll stick it on the refrigerator amongst all the other notes to yourself and 'food aversion' photos
that you've learned to avoid looking at, and forget about it entirely.

But all choices are just choices. The universe supports your choices, so all the regret would come from you.
Sometimes you just can't do everything. You just can't. But wherever you leave off, you've pushed yourself right smash up against the wall. You made it that far.
You probably pushed the envelope, and that's pretty damn good. As long as you know nobody judges you but you.

You can definitely mess yourself up with judgement. It's what you're trying to escape from.

72MAV27
26th March 2013, 10:57
thats a great topic Adi. i think about this all the time. especially lately. im a firm believer that we knew before coming into this reality what we were getting ourselves into. i believe that this is one the greatest places for developing and growing as a soul/spirit. its like a real tough university. and if we can just stick it out we will benefit greatly from it.

i also believe that when we die we retain what we would call our personality. one of the main things that keeps me going is knowing my personality and how i love a challenge.

i know that if i was to exit this reality prematurely as soon as i get to "the other side" i would be disappointed that i didn't stick it out. i think that from "the other side" we would see things much clearer and all the hardships and struggles would be seen for what they are.

from our point of view here it seems like "hell". from a higher perspective pobably seems like a piece of cake!

Peace!

Adi
26th March 2013, 12:10
Hi,

Thanks for all your replies. It's interesting to here many reading my statement are manifesting a sense of a suicidal ideation, in reference to what I said, thats interesting.

Actually, I have no desire to carry out a suicide attempt or even have the thought about such a thing, until I read the responses, I find it interesting that people came to that conclusion just from reading what I said, yet I never referenced the word suicide, not once. So naturally another question has suddenly arised on my mind, when things are mentioned, such as in my opening post, about returning to spirit form, is the method of suicide the first option on peoples mind or is even the suggestion of it, easily triggered, why is this the case?

But again, thank you all for your valuable insights, this has helped me allot in my own understandings.

Adi.

CosmicKat
26th March 2013, 12:53
Hi Adi-

As life was given to me, I also created life in the form of my two Son's who in their own right created life. I surround myself with these gifts I have been given as everyone should.

So, my answer to your question is to take life by the raines and live it to the fullest.

Kiforall
26th March 2013, 13:51
I had a wierd experience in the shower last week.

I meditated into the water to the point where I was convinced that if I let myself go anymore I'd run down the plug hole with the rest of the molecules.

What stopped me? FEAR, fear of leaving THIS life.

There must be a lesson to be learned from that..........................

Make sure I put the plug in next time, at least the kids could keep me in a bottle if I was to liquify lol.

huyi82
27th March 2013, 02:07
Well...just in case you were contemplating making a "quick unscheduled exit" the issue is that if you leave without completing your contract, you will likely just have to come back and repeat it.

The thought of that scares the bejesus out of me so I choose to stay and hope like hell that I've gotten at least a few things right when my heart gets weighed against the feather.

personally that is what all organized religions say to keep us traped here, it's nothing but a scare tactic to keep us in line so to speak, i personally have no reason to be in the flesh, i have no purpose in life or goal (apart from suffering and trauma), everyone says we have a reason being here i but don't belive that.

Kraut
27th March 2013, 09:00
Hey Adi,
there are moments when I feel a strong desire to go home and get out of this messy world. For me it was very intense months ago. There are also moments when I feel we all have the potential to become great in power and deeds, that we can be a strong contributor to "unstick" this place. Do I like the struggles here and the challenges? Not at all. But it could be that one of these struggles triggers someone to understand his full potential and to live up to it and to eventually gain a completely new perspective.

It reminds me of reading a book, you may be reading a dull passage that you don't like, but a few pages later you may not be able to put the book down anymore and when you've finished you say to yourself "wow, what a ride", it was one of the best books you've ever read. The cover of the book of our life here and now may not look that appealing, but it may be a fantastic book, perhaps we don't know yet.