PDA

View Full Version : 2013's reported "meteors" & "Hinky" explanations & weird reports still of space based conflicts.

GoodETxSG
27th March 2013, 19:13
Note: I understand that the meteors are being over exposed by design for us to lose interest so I hate the perception of beating a dead horse, however here we go.

Hello Avalonians,
I am not sure how many of you have followed my recent posts on Meteors, Space Based Weapons (Our Secret Air/Space Craft) and Conflicts (Activity), The secret space program and of course how and if any of these fit in to my "6 Speculations" from my earlier Threads.

Please research them in the links below. There is some worth while info to dig into in them. Trust me on this. They contain the direct first hand info of my own as well as that of my dear and close friends/family serving in all levels of both acknowledged and otherwise. I believe they even earned me a passive visit by a person introducing themselves as a Naval Personnel out of the blue out at dinner while My wife and 2 year old son and I were enjoying a relaxing meal.

The link below the RED dotted lines and info I absolutely cannot vouch for. Some of the info here and there is interesting though... Please do invest the time in my prior Threads and some of the info about recent Meteors and Earth Quake Activity.

Thread: Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55967-Speculating-Global-Meteors-Space-Based-Weapons-Current-Struggle-for-Financial-Systems-Related

U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System (I do not go much into the dozens of space based weapons platforms in use)
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56532-U.S.-Has-8-Cigar-Shaped-UFOs-In-Space-Fleet-Used-For---Solar-Warden----Program-To-Protect-Solar-System

Asteroid To Buzz Earth 3/04/2013! AND OTHER SIGNS Of Prophecy?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56556-Asteroid-To-Buzz-Earth-3-04-2013--AND-OTHER-SIGNS-Of-Prophecy

Wassup in Russia? PM talk of Aliens, Financial Fraud & Alien Documentaries, Sorcha Faal Dis-info, Meteors...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56422-Wassup-in-Russia-PM-talk-of-Aliens-Financial-Fraud-Alien-Documentaries-Sorcha-Faal-Dis-info-Meteors...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/us/east-coast-meteor-sightings/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Dis-info is coming out as quickly as reports of lights in the skies and some good investigators have fallen victim to some of it sadly as the Thread on Kerry's report of a Craft over the east coast recently...

Kerry Cassidy - Meteors or Ships over Manhattan? - (Controversial Thread w/some disrespect sadly toward our respected Kerry)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57263-Kerry-Cassidy-Meteors-or-Ships-over-Manhattan&p=652660#post652660

============================================
Meteor Sightings 27th March 2013 :confused:

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:17

(Before It's News) - I know, questionable source (Corey)

Fair use Notice:

What horrors will YOU likely face after a cave-in of YOUR nation’s economy, war, geophysical upheaval, or whatever crisis is bad enough to disturb or stop YOUR nation from working and functioning? There are plenty of very potential SHTF events that are simply awaiting a catalyst to trigger them...- SHTF Plan – When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

Privacy Matters...
This may be old news, but I am, pardon the expression, sick and tired, of the expression "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about..." etc. etc.

To which I emphatically declare: Hell Yes You Do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
URGENT METEOR SIGHTINGS 27th MARCH 2013

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/125858/images/th8.jpeg

Photo courtesy of Google Images...

Surely the message of Planet X is an unwelcome topic by those who cannot handle the knowledge of it. We know for most of us it means a sea change of lifestyle and for others it means certain death due to infirmity or life-dependence on personal assistance of some kind or a drug to stay alive. The fix for me is compassion and reminding myself that Life is not the body.

Published on Mar 27, 2013

There has been reports of fireballs in a few different places already today and its only 3:15 am UTC. I also have some earthquake news. Just had a 6 pointer and a 5.5 pointer pop off. Stay safe and may God Bless.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_report/?report_status=pending

1Jg4L9AsVOc

TjvBVtNjwpk

HcVftPPXCIM

Bf2WeYi1Uno

How all of this ties in is not clear to me (Note from Corey/GoodeTXSG):confused:

"Anonymous" Awake The Masses!!

41A8vfAdaoQ

Published on Mar 26, 2013

ITS TIME TO RISE UP, WAKE UP, AND SPREAD THE WORD. SEND THIS VIDEO TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON YOUTUBE FACEBOOK TWITTER EMAIL IT TO YOUR GRANDMA FOR ALL I CARE JUST GET IT OUT THERE!!!!!!

==========================================
Meteor update and Earthquake watch update

Published on Mar 26, 2013
Meteor sightings over the past few days and todays earthquakes and this past weeks earthquake swarms. We are under a major earthquake watch so if you are around any area that has been under any strees of earthquakes be prepared. also keep your eyes to the sky keep your camara ready for tomorrow just in case. Much love stay safe God Bless

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball_re...

XHU_hJKMVm4

You are being duped. All of us are the “great-unwashed” as far as the power elite are concerned. In my opinion, the reader needs to understand the rank he holds as a member of the general public: an expendable private. That those of the politically powerful and wealthy elite, in any country, see the average citizen as a pawn in their game of corporate and high-office bureaucratic chess.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
27th March 2013, 19:32
Hello there!

Thanks so much for this.

Have you read about Prompt Global Strike [ PGS ] (warfare systems) and how it was a topic of interest to the US Congress in 2011 nearly the very week of the earthquake in Japan?

Since then, we've had all these "booms", "meteors", "satellite collisions", et cetera XD

It's pretty darned strange. Maybe there was some unwanted hardware up there?
(and down here @@)

RMorgan
27th March 2013, 19:47
HcVftPPXCIM

Hey brother,

Nice thread, but I advise being careful while selecting Nibiru videos to post.

This one, specifically, is the moon filmed from behind a window, so the camera is filming the moon and it´s reflection on the glass. Indeed, you can see the window´s frame when he zooms out.

This technique is demonstrated and replicated exactly in this video, on the 43:46 mark:

pO4sTAHpPpA

Here´s another commonly used technique to hoax Nibiru videos:

ps7JMCRb9P4

Honestly, I´ve never seen any Nibiru video that wasn´t definitively refuted.

Anyway, please, go on. I´m just making an observation and I don´t mean to disrupt the thread.

Cheers,

Raf.

sirdipswitch
27th March 2013, 19:52
Is anyone watching?

Earth has tilted another 5 dgrees over the past month.

And nobody's sayin a word.hmm.

Look up folks. The Bi Dipper, is now straight up. It's never been straight up.

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

GoodETxSG
27th March 2013, 20:43
Yes, I am familiar with dozens of other orbiting surveillance & weapons satellites, space craft, multi-function platforms (Manned/Un-Manned - High Energy (FULL Spectrum RF/EM/Plasma/Sonic/Nuclear, Kinetic projectile & mixtures of other tech's for holographic, acoustics & Mood/behavior modification).

The technologies in Earth and Lunar Orbit have horrifying capabilities. However with all of these groups and agenda's out there from our time/planet/civilizations (Both break away and Self proclaimed elite) let alone the "OTHERS" who knows what conflicts and disagreements and treaty violations are going on as we live out our lives in the 21st Century with 19th and early 20th Century technologies oblivious and ignorant to everything happening ABOVE, BELOW and ON the surface of our Prison Planet.

Those of us waking up and asking the questions are getting 10% or so of the truth among the 90% of BS that a lot of us have swallowed HOOK LINE & SINKER! That is what we hear and read just about every night and day on the radio and "news" leaks... Sadly, we are so eager for NEW information to quench our thirst for intel the brightest of us gobble up the BS with sprinkles of truth. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAVE ALL FALLEN FOR THIS REPEATEDLY!!! And, will again in the future. Its the nature of the "Game"... "THEY" are DAMN Good at it!

That is my take anyway on what I am able to peace together from sources VERY close to me.

PROMPT GLOBAL STRIKE "as reported" IS A COVER STORY FOR A MORE ADVANCED PROGRAM
bulcYzTCdTc

Hello there!

Thanks so much for this.

Have you read about Prompt Global Strike [ PGS ] (warfare systems) and how it was a topic of interest to the US Congress in 2011 nearly the very week of the earthquake in Japan?

Since then, we've had all these "booms", "meteors", "satellite collisions", et cetera XD

It's pretty darned strange. Maybe there was some unwanted hardware up there?
(and down here @@)

GoodETxSG
27th March 2013, 20:51
Agreed,
It was all a part of the article I had posted/referenced. I think the ole Nibiru 10th Planet was most likely a Bio Sphere type space craft as large as a Planet or Moon. I do believe there is a brown dwarf or other gas giant type of object beyond the "Oort Cloud" that science knows is out there knocking Comets around... I posted the full links from the article and stated I didn't see a connection. But always, I post and you decide. But good eye Raf! As usual of course! :cool:

HcVftPPXCIM

Hey brother,

Nice thread, but I advise being careful while selecting Nibiru videos to post.

This one, specifically, is the moon filmed from behind a window, so the camera is filming the moon and it´s reflection on the glass. Indeed, you can see the window´s frame when he zooms out.

This technique is demonstrated and replicated exactly in this video, on the 43:46 mark:

pO4sTAHpPpA

Here´s another commonly used technique to hoax Nibiru videos:

ps7JMCRb9P4

Honestly, I´ve never seen any Nibiru video that wasn´t definitively refuted.

Anyway, please, go on. I´m just making an observation and I don´t mean to disrupt the thread.

Cheers,

Raf.

GoodETxSG
27th March 2013, 20:58
Can you post some credible scientific sites or somewhere we can see the telemetry?
Is anyone watching?

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

crosby
28th March 2013, 03:08
Is anyone watching?

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

sirdipswitch, i wish i could look up and see anything...... they have been chem trailing so much here that our skies are almost always overcast. the first possible moment that i do have the chance to see the night sky, i will be looking up to see if i can see what you're seeing.
warmest regards, corson

GoodETxSG
26th April 2013, 22:37
Thank you,
Chem Trails are another point that I clearly did not touch on as I should have. It has been proven beyond a doubt that the Air Force is spraying radio active chemicals into the atmosphere. How that ties in with ground based systems like HAARP and other Systems (Weapons, Bio Forming, or Weather Control), Space Based Activities or cover of activities, Reduction of or changing of human biology... deflecting "Galactic Super wave"... I have heard it all. I honestly never really focused on that topic and more so on Financial/Political Corruption and Military Black Op's and Secret Space Programs.

When I was in the Army Guard and asked about it when working with an Lt Col Reservist he said that it was all about communications in his understanding... but that did not stand up to what I have learned since. Listen to this woman's testimony about her time in the AF and the "Soil Sample" readings that were 100's of times more toxic than they should be and people working on bases getting ill... NOW a recent EPA LAW that strangely jives with that story... Does it tie in to my previous Threads listed in Post #1 of this Thread???
---------------------------------
http://www.simplyinfo.org/?p=10254
EPA Signs Industry Authored Public Radiation Rules

April 23rd, 2013 | Add a Comment
[Translate]

The EPA has signed the revised PAG rules that have caused much concern among experts and others in the EPA. These new rules were written by the NCRP, an industry funded group that represents the nuclear power industry’s interests.

In an attempt to fight off criticism about the dangerous new standards the EPA tried to claim they are non-binding. Yet we have seen PAG standards being applied to the Fukushima disaster and being used as an excuse in the US to ignore contamination problems in the US. The new standards would take water contamination from 3 picocuries per liter to 81,000 picocuries per liter. The EPA claims since the levels are just for emergencies they are somehow OK.

This is just another example of the dysfunction in government where an industry can rewrite government standards to absolve themselves from financial liability while putting the public at even higher risk.

This article would not be possible without the extensive efforts of the SimplyInfo research team
Join the conversation at chat.simplyinfo.org

All content is copyright SimplyInfo.org. Content may also be copyright of other specific original authors or creators and was reproduced here with limited permission. While we welcome the sharing of information or promoting our work, please do so with respect to the large amount of effort and time that goes into our research and analysis. Referring to something or a quote is great, copying it all or in substantial parts is not so great. If you wish to reproduce any of our content in full or in more than a phrase or quote, please contact us first to obtain permission. If you are viewing this content on any website other than www.simplyinfo.org it may be plagiarized, please let us know.
-----------------------------------

jfZ98fpHQ-s

Published on Apr 14, 2013

In 2013 during Atlanta Music Liberty Fest, Kristen Meghan, former Air Force Bio-Environmental Engineer Disclosed ground breaking information of what she had discovered regarding Chemtrails while serving her Country in the Military.

PLEASE SHARE...Thank you
peace and prosperity
CD

BARIUM
Radioactive Barium's a massive GAMMA RAY emitter (nukes emit gamma rays)
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.prisonplanet.com%2Fi ndex.php%3Ftopic%3D145528.0&session_token=CA2UHjIiJltd7u7TSuLtHq_0BIV8MTM2NzAy ODcyNEAxMzY3MDE0MzI0

CHEMTRAIL NEWS-Tests Prove Radioactive BARIUM

Published on Apr 9, 2013 by TruckersForTruthcom

PLEASE DROP by his channel and thank him for the upload!..and and maybe subscribe too.

More on Chemtrails & HAARP:
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fconnectingdots1.com%2Fforu m%2Fviewforum.php%3Ff%3D10%26sid%3D5959b82f778ef3a c63a7d1abb359fe98&session_token=CA2UHjIiJltd7u7TSuLtHq_0BIV8MTM2NzAy ODcyNEAxMzY3MDE0MzI0

Is anyone watching?

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

sirdipswitch, i wish i could look up and see anything...... they have been chem trailing so much here that our skies are almost always overcast. the first possible moment that i do have the chance to see the night sky, i will be looking up to see if i can see what you're seeing.
warmest regards, corson

Nick Matkin
26th April 2013, 23:10
Is anyone watching?

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

Incredible. The Earth's axis has tilted by 5 degrees and no one has noticed? The tens of thousands of amateur astronomers throughout the world have all missed it - or been paid/scared into silence by TPTB perhaps?

I think... I think it's normal seasonal variations. The same normal variations that is making sunrise earlier and sunset later in the northern hemisphere as it does every spring. Plausible? See HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3rkUjrdo3A).

What do you think?

Nick

GoodETxSG
26th April 2013, 23:31
There are stories that pop up quite often of Astronomers being killed in weird accidents. Who knew looking at the Cosmos would be so dangerous. Granted most observatories are in the middle of no where on icy mountain peeks.

The fact that Astronomers and Physicists end up dead of "Apparent Suicides", "Heart Attacks"/"Cancer" (Easily induced by agencies since at least the late 50's) or car wrecks...

You will find that same trend with any Professor's, Scientists or Whistle Blowers that do not tow the line or try to bring out forbidden technologies.

Is anyone watching?

Oh well, I'm ready. ccc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Big Dipper

Incredible. The Earth's axis has tilted by 5 degrees and no one has noticed? The tens of thousands of amateur astronomers throughout the world have all missed it - or been paid/scared into silence by TPTB perhaps?

I think... I think it's normal seasonal variations. The same normal variations that is making sunrise earlier and sunset later in the northern hemisphere as it does every spring. Plausible? See HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3rkUjrdo3A).

What do you think?

Nick

Hervé
27th April 2013, 00:00
Seems somebody is mixing units of measurements... 5 degrees and every amateur astronomer would be screaming out of their observation towers!

Here is the latest position of the earth rotation axis at earth surface, North Pole:

http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc/images/pole.png
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc/

Units used in that graph are "MilliArcSecond" with 5 MAS being equivalent to a distance of 15 centimeters at earth's surface at the pole. Hence, 1 MAS <=> 3 centimeters.

So, imagine 5 degrees!!!

This diagram also shows that the wobling of the axis of rotation with respect to the earth's surface reference frame is diminishing, not increasing.

Nick Matkin
27th April 2013, 00:04
I'm pretty damn sure that a variation in the Earth's tilt or a new object entering the solar system is just the sort of thing any number of astronomers would yearn to be known for discovering. Such things would soon be corroborated by dozens and then hundreds of others, data probably spreading by the new-fangled internet, or even the telephone!

I've never understood why folks think such things could realistically be kept from the public. If the Earth tilted for example, then published tables of sunset/sunrise times would soon be wrong, sundials would be wrong. The tides times would likely change. Any number of things would be obviously 'not right' and impossible to cover up.

As for Nibiru being 'hushed up'...

Yes, groups of scientists have mysteriously died. An unusual number of scientists working for the UK's Marconi Defence Industries died in the 1980s. It's perfectly possible they were silenced for some reason, on the other hand there is a phenomenon known as statistical clustering which can look very suspicious when it happens...

Nick

william r sanford72
27th April 2013, 00:11
Seems somebody is mixing units of measurements... 5 degrees and every amateur astronomer would be screaming out of their observation towers!

Here is the latest position of the earth rotation axis at earth surface, North Pole:

Units used in that graph are "MilliArcSecond" with 5 MAS being equivalent to a distance of 15 centimeters at earth's surface at the pole. Hence, 1 MAS <=> 3 centimeters.

So, imagine 5 degrees!!!

This diagram also shows that the wobling of the axis of rotation with respect to the earth's surface reference frame is diminishing, not increasing.

good i thought my telescope or me was off.:rolleyes:

Paul
27th April 2013, 00:53
Is anyone watching?

Well, you said a few words :).

Unfortunately your words were at best distracting nonsense.

Please get a few more clues as to what the rest of us understand as accepted astronomical facts before asserting something so far removed from what the rest of us consider possible.

If you really do have insights into deep fallacies in our present understanding of astronomy (I have little doubt such fallacies exist), one needs to introduce such insights with some care, first demonstrating some expertise in the present accepted understandings, and then guiding the reader to your alternative view.

But just making a BS claim, and then claiming outrage that we have not noticed, is BS piled higher and deeper.

Don't do that, at least not here. This is a moderated forum.

GoodETxSG
27th April 2013, 01:35
Yea, Fact checking would be nice, I knew the 5 degree's was BS.
You would think once the sun didn't align during various solstice's that it would be pretty obvious and tourists with no astronomical knowledge that travel to see them or those for Pegan reasons would scratch their collective heads and bring it to everyone's attention. 5 degree's is quite a bit... I remember people saying the Haiti quake knocked the earth off of its tilt by a degree or so before that was discredited.

I can speculate based on being told that certain “Things” are inadvertently “Visible” from time to time because of Solar Flare's or other technical interruptions as well as during certain times/seasonal changes etc... As far as deaths go I can also speculate that some time's Astronomers have had the misfortune of finding things they shouldn't. I don't know about “Planet X” or Nibiru. If you have the misfortune of recording the inclination and declination of a classified satellite or “Other Classified Unknowns” you can find yourself added to a liquidation list out of expedience and extreme caution as lame as that sounds.

enfoldedblue
27th April 2013, 02:23
Another strange phenomenon in the sky: Elliptical moon halo

Atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley comments on the apparition: "There have been quite a few ellipticals seen in the last few weeks both in Europe and the US. Something strange [is happening] in all our skies!" http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=25&month=04&year=2013

Nick Matkin
27th April 2013, 07:33
Another strange phenomenon in the sky: Elliptical moon halo

Atmospheric optics expert Les Cowley comments on the apparition: "There have been quite a few ellipticals seen in the last few weeks both in Europe and the US. Something strange [is happening] in all our skies!" http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=25&month=04&year=2013

Interesting. Elliptical halos are quite rare (http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz409.htm), but not 'weird' by all accounts.

Star Mariner
27th April 2013, 12:58
This webbot program coming up with all these doomsday scenarios for 2013. I find it difficult to take seriously in all honesty. It would be useful to evaluate what it predicted for 2012 (a big doomsday candidate in recent years) which didn't end up happening...

Carmody
27th April 2013, 18:06
Trust me on this. They contain the direct first hand info of my own as well as that of my dear and close friends/family serving in all levels of both acknowledged and otherwise. I believe they even earned me a passive visit by a person introducing themselves as a Naval Personnel out of the blue out at dinner while My wife and 2 year old son and I were enjoying a relaxing meal.

That is exactly how it works.

That is the one individual whom you noted as existing. If true, there were more.

Carmody
27th April 2013, 18:13

So, imagine 5 degrees!!!

The way it traditionally works is a spiral wobble toward core, then potentially.... the break out whip/snap action.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 18:21

So, imagine 5 degrees!!!

The way it traditionally works is a spiral wobble toward core, then potentially.... the break out whip/snap action.

In a mechanical/"top" universe, but I am not sure of that potential in an electrical/plasma universe holding the gyroscope axis in place?

Paul
27th April 2013, 18:46

In a mechanical/"top" universe, but I am not sure of that potential in an electrical/plasma universe holding the gyroscope axis in place?
Speculations:

Perhaps the decreasing magnitude of the earth's few milliarcsecond physical "wobble" correlates with a weakening magnetic field and with the increasing velocity of the earth's "magnetic north pole" toward Siberia.
Perhaps the "whip/snap action" of the earth's physical rotation will coincide with a reversal of the earth's magnetic field.

I'm not suggesting that the earth's physical rotation reverses or that the earth physically flips upside down. That I consider ridiculous. I'm suggesting that the smooth narrowing down of the earth's cone of wobble that Carmody's graph showed above could have some larger jiggles in it, coincident with a reversal of the magnetic poles.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 19:20
[...]

Speculations:

Perhaps the decreasing magnitude of the earth's few milliarcsecond physical "wobble" correlates with a weakening magnetic field and with the increasing velocity of the earth's "magnetic north pole" toward Siberia.
Perhaps the "whip/snap action" of the earth's physical rotation will coincide with a reversal of the earth's magnetic field.

I'm not suggesting that the earth's physical rotation reverses or that the earth physically flips upside down. That I consider ridiculous. I'm suggesting that the smooth narrowing down of the earth's cone of wobble that Carmody's graph showed above could have some larger jiggles in it, coincident with a reversal of the magnetic poles.

I guess the plausibility of the speculation may come from the electric/plasma universe having no magnetic axis left to hold on to... scary thought!

However, the records of magnetic inversions parallel to Mid-Ocean Ridges seems to indicate that no whip/snap occurs with magnetic pole inversions. This would imply that the gyroscopic momentum is more than enough to carry earth through such magnetic pole inversions.

This, in turn may indicate that the reducing cone angle of the rotation axis wobble with respect to the earth crust frame of reference is not an actual wobble of said rotation axis but the slipping around of the earth crust with respect to a steady rotation axis. In such a case, then, the earth is getting increasingly balanced around that rotation axis; like a car's wheel with added weights to prevent it from wobbling at high speed on the road. That's less scary of a thought :)!

Paul
27th April 2013, 20:52
However, the records of magnetic inversions parallel to Mid-Ocean Ridges seems to indicate that no whip/snap occurs with magnetic pole inversions. This would imply that the gyroscopic momentum is more than enough to carry earth through such magnetic pole inversions.

Can mid-ocean ridges capture milliarcsecond changes in the earth's physical rotation, to such a degree that current human measurement techniques can detect such ridge changes?

I'd be surprised if they can.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 21:10
[...]

Can mid-ocean ridges capture milliarcsecond changes in the earth's physical rotation, to such a degree that current human measurement techniques can detect such ridge changes?

Who said that?

The point was that these recorded magnetic pole inversions didn't record, over periods of millions of years, a drastic whip/snap event of earth as a "top" due to said magnetic inversions. It's North one way then the other + the magnetic poles wanderings under the earth crust. Although whip/snap events did happen way back when Greenland was under tropical skies...

Paul
27th April 2013, 21:19
[...]

Who said that?

The point was that these recorded magnetic pole inversions didn't record, over periods of millions of years, a drastic whip/snap event of earth as a "top" due to said magnetic inversions.
Eh - eh - you said that :).

You seem to be saying that the mid-ocean ridges would record, if they happened, any such whip/snap events of the earth as a top, due to magnetic inversions.

I am saying that depending on the magnitude of any such whip/snap events, they would not be recorded in the mid-ocean ridges in any way measurable by current human techniques.

I am imagining a whip/snap even of say 10 or 20 milliarcseconds, that could cause quite a zig and a zag on that nice spiral graph that Carmody posted, but be quite undetectable in mid-ocean ridges in the distant future, if someone were using currently available measurement techniques.

Hervé
27th April 2013, 21:32
All right...

Indeed it could be construe that way by definition, although in the case of milliarcseconds I wouldn't call it a "whip/snap" event but something like a "kink."

On the other hand it would have been better if I had specified "significant whip/snap event" like when Greenland and Antarctica decided to go hibernate from the Tropics

GoodETxSG
26th May 2013, 15:06
Just a Weird update... Some guy minding his own business but recording main stream media and hears this "SAY WHAT"???
NBC News Reports ''stock up on cangoods before may 31 2013'' a huge comet is coming!

7ZY4SgZf_GQ

And of course the latest...

Latest Comet was Two Comets / 48 hour Solar Recap:

tgyb5riADtU

FURTHER: I am working on a NEW THREAD... will take a while to get it finished but I am posting some of the references I am using. If you are familiar with my prior Threads you may see where I am going with some of this new or not so new "Theory" in the up coming Thread...

Our Solar System is a Vortex - https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=our+galaxy+is+a+vortex&oq=our+galaxy+is+a+vo&gs_l=hp.1.0.0.2877.7408.0.9628.18.14.0.4.4.0.165.1 809.0j14.14.0...0.0...1c.1.14.psy-ab.bNr3-q-ZwZw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmg&fp=9369aece09cc9c53&biw=1280&bih=933

Extreme Weather on "Outer Planets" - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/weatherouterplanets.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Messagetoeaglecom+%28Message+ To+Eagle+-+News%29#.UZZ2tbXVAoo

Stars In The Milky Way Move In Mysterious Ways - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/myststarsmilkyway.php

Milky Way Is Perfectly Symmetric New CFA Discovery Reveals - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/milkywaysymmetric.php

Record-Breaking Radio Waves From Ultra-Cool Brown Dwarf - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/ultracooldwarf.php

Never Ending Winter In Our Solar System - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/winterinoursolarsystem.php#.UZZ2zrXVAoo

Astrophysicist Resolves Paradox With Radio Millisecond Pulsars - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/paradoxpulsar.php

Unusual Sounds From Space Reported Worldwide - What Are They? - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/sunauroraearth.php

Mysterious Signal From Outer Space Is Someone Trying To Contact Us? - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mystsignals.php

Intimate Connection Between Black Holes And New-Born Stars - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/intimconnectionsblachholesstars.php

Unknown Force "Intelligently" Put Together Miranda Moon - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mirandacliffs1.php

Invisible Aliens: Extraterrestrial Life May Be Beyond Human Understanding - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/invisiblealiens.php

Xenoarchaeology: ET Artifacts In Our Solar System Could Exist And Observe Us - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etartifacts.php#.UZZ6jrXVAoo

UK Has Extraterrestrial War Technology
And Is Prepared To Use It If Attacked By Aliens:
Says Former Government Advisor Nick Pope - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etwartechnologyuk.php#.UZZ6p7XVAoo

Extraterrestrial Watchers And Dangerous Interstellar Signals - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etwatchersintsignals.php#.UZZ6r7XVAoo

Millennia Old Astronomical Secret Revealed - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/millenniaoldastrosecretrev.php

The Black Knight Returns: Space Junk or Alien Eavesdropper? - http://whofortedblog.com/2013/05/14/black-knight-returns-space-junk-alien-eavesdropper/

Mysterious Sounds Reported Around the World - http://news.discovery.com/human/mysterious-sounds-reported-around-the-world-120208.htm

Galactic Super wave theory and correlation to space weather, mystery sounds and anomalies - https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=14&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=O3-JjREJlDSFwBGWSZnUxQ&pq=galactic%20superwave%20theory&cp=18&gs_id=6h&xhr=t&q=galactic+superwave&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=galactic+superwave&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46751780,d.dmg&fp=9369aece09cc9c53&biw=1280&bih=933&bs=1

GoodETxSG
26th May 2013, 16:08
I of course cannot stay true to the title of this Thread without crossing over from my other Thread with the latest space conflict scenario/speculation. Sorry if this is a "RE-Read" for you...
----------
Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55967-Speculating-Global-Meteors-Space-Based-Weapons-Current-Struggle-for-Financial-Systems-Related&p=679118#post679118
==============UPDATE to main Thread Post==================

I guess a "Speculation #7" is in order with reports around the web on Camelot and Devinecosmose. The latest speculation is more of a mixture of some of the others but I am giving it another number because of all of the latest releases of Info and Dis-Info. I cannot vouch either way for DW's sources on this one as there is activity going on all of the time. A planet like ours calls out like a beacon to the (What we understand for now as) "Multiverse".

So there are always intruders that are usually delt with but usually by those that "Watch Over". A planned mass landing or showing in the skies of earth by these "Same" little aliens is just something that I do not think can be verified. There are too many levels/levers/trick doors to go through of Info/DisInfo these days to get anything straight. It is just a sad fact we have to live with (AND too many trusted experts jump on info bandwagons too quickly lately, I have been confused and disturbed by this).

We have as I always say to take in the info and go with our intuition after being fully self educated on mind control and all types of dis-info techniques. Otherwise we are just "Arm Chair" researchers going with who ever we are "Fans" of and who ever they are fans of at the time. We are our own guide when it comes down to it. Take in the info, filter it and so on. Do not be tricked into creating a reality not your own. That being said about everything I and others write;

I am posting the link from David Wilcock's article but also pasting the info below.

Speculation 7. UPDATE NEXT MORNING: THESE SAME ETs STILL BEING SHOT DOWN

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...sclosure-storm

In my previous update where I announced my new Gaiam TV show, I also had a whole section on the mysterious Russian "meteorite" explosion. Let's review:

On Friday, February 15th, a huge, metallic object -- estimated as weighing 10 metric tons -- exploded over Russia with the force of a few kilotons.

The night sky became as bright as day. Sonic booms blasted car alarms into life. Fireballs rained down, and up to 1,200 people were injured.

The trail was 125 miles long. 20,000 emergency workers were rushed to the site. It was the largest "meteor" in a century.

I strongly wondered, at the time, what this was. Insider chatter has now revealed a sad but interesting answer.

Apparently, eight different events like this happened at the same time, around the world, that same day. This was only the brightest and loudest one.

It is believed that all eight events were UFO crashes -- not meteorites. Five of the crash sites were located by rapid-response crash teams from Majestic.

In each of the five sites, they found dead bodies of small humanoids, ranging from 10 to 12 inches in height -- and wreckage from their craft.

This was just two weeks after I wrote about these same people on my website -- using images from Kaleka and Greer's upcoming film, SIRIUS.

I also demonstrated their appearance in Russia and at Easter Island as revered, nonviolent teachers -- and givers of wisdom and technology.

TWO DIFFERENT OPINIONS

One insider heard this same story from fully four completely independent sources. The stories were very similar in every case. No one survived these crashes, but the bodies were still identifiable.

This particular insider did not have any information suggesting this was a deliberate shoot-down. He felt they may have been "coming in hot" and misjudged our atmosphere.

However, another insider with even higher connections informed me that this was almost certainly a coordinated shoot-down effort -- from our classified planetary defense grid.

Apparently there are tiny drones in our upper atmosphere that use advanced technology to track all objects in our airspace -- and will immediately zoom in on and destroy anything unfamiliar.

These ETs may have intended to make a grand entrance, just 14 days after their story went public. Instead they were blown out of the sky -- and murdered.

I was saddened to hear this story from such well-positioned and reliable insiders. This event could have been the mass sighting we were waiting for -- but obviously it did not end well for them.

However, the intel on this was so good that I do believe we will see a lot more where this came from -- and hopefully without such a violent ending.

ANOTHER "METEORITE" TURNS THE NIGHT SKY AS BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT

Two days after my "lightning storm of Disclosure" dream, we had another strange "meteorite" explosion -- this time over Argentina.

Bear in mind that the insider testimonies have told us these particular ETs are coming here in tiny, egg-shaped craft -- similar to the size estimate for this "meteorite."

April 22: Argentina “Meteor” Explodes, Turns Sky Bright as Day
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3132155.html

A brilliant meteor explosion briefly turned the night sky bright as day in Santiago del Estero, Argentina on Sunday, April 21 -- and the event was captured on video by nearby concertgoers and traffic and security cameras.

Jorge Coghlan, director of the Santa Fe Astronomical Observatory, said in a radio interview that the fireball was caused by a space rock measuring 40 to 45 centimeters (about 1.5 feet) that entered the atmosphere at more than 130,000 kilometers (81,000 miles) per hour, according to a translation by The Huffington Post.

Coghlan urged skepticism regarding YouTube videos that purportedly caught the meteor explosion, adding that the videos taken by security cameras and by attendees at a neighboring concert given by Argentine folk band Los Tekis were reliable.

After the meteor exploded, a "halo" appeared in the sky over Santiago del Estero just before sunrise. According to Nuevo Diario, a Santiago del Estero newspaper, Coghlan said the halo and the meteor explosion were unrelated.

The "halo" may have been caused by debris from the craft after its explosion. It may very well be that the push for Disclosure is coming from both sides, as it were -- and the stakes are equally deadly on either side.

william r sanford72
26th May 2013, 16:30
damn goodeTXSG.the first tickle of truth in over a month as far as current info gos.thank you.IMO.

GoodETxSG
30th May 2013, 01:20
I hope to put the finishing touches on the new Thread in the next few days. It should be Interesting, Inspire Many to delve into some of this research much deeper as well as some very interesting forum discussion.

I do not know how many of you have "FELT" the recent difference, it IS tangible. The "Change" be it from this "Galactic Superwave" theory or of what ever other of the many scenario's we will cover should get an interesting discussion started. I have watched theories of Galactic, Solar System, Planetary and Dimensional changes/shifts come and go... ebb and flow before and after 2012. The mystery sounds, discussions of "Aliens" clearing out underground and under ocean bases that were many thousands of years old... I KNOW You here at this site have heard it all.

I have heard from some of my Long Trusted Military Intel and Scientific Research contacts working in Government Contracting and after some programs I have been politely pointed at certain topics to look deeper into and draw my own conclusions. I have studied them and done so. However, the "Friends" were willing to hold my hand only so far. This is where the Avalon Minds will come in when I finish. I look forward to all of your input.

Again, here are 1/3rd of the links to the publicly available articles I will reference and I will access and make available the documentation that I am able to release much of which can be verified in public scientific journals (Using dozens of sources to one ratio).

I look forward to the discussion. If I am on to something it should be quite a big release and eye opening Thread OR a situation for me to be used to spread info of the DIS type IF I do not get my vetting and research right.

Our Solar System is a Vortex - https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...w=1280&bih=933

Extreme Weather on "Outer Planets" - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/weathe...9#.UZZ2tbXVAoo

Stars In The Milky Way Move In Mysterious Ways - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/myststarsmilkyway.php

Milky Way Is Perfectly Symmetric New CFA Discovery Reveals - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/milkywaysymmetric.php

Record-Breaking Radio Waves From Ultra-Cool Brown Dwarf - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/ultracooldwarf.php

Never Ending Winter In Our Solar System - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/winter...p#.UZZ2zrXVAoo

Astrophysicist Resolves Paradox With Radio Millisecond Pulsars - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/paradoxpulsar.php

Unusual Sounds From Space Reported Worldwide - What Are They? - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/sunauroraearth.php

Mysterious Signal From Outer Space Is Someone Trying To Contact Us? - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mystsignals.php

Intimate Connection Between Black Holes And New-Born Stars - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/intimc...holesstars.php

Unknown Force "Intelligently" Put Together Miranda Moon - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/mirandacliffs1.php

Invisible Aliens: Extraterrestrial Life May Be Beyond Human Understanding - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/invisiblealiens.php

Xenoarchaeology: ET Artifacts In Our Solar System Could Exist And Observe Us - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etarti...p#.UZZ6jrXVAoo

UK Has Extraterrestrial War Technology
And Is Prepared To Use It If Attacked By Aliens:
Says Former Government Advisor Nick Pope - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etwart...p#.UZZ6p7XVAoo

Extraterrestrial Watchers And Dangerous Interstellar Signals - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/etwatc...p#.UZZ6r7XVAoo

Millennia Old Astronomical Secret Revealed - http://www.messagetoeagle.com/millen...osecretrev.php

The Black Knight Returns: Space Junk or Alien Eavesdropper? - http://whofortedblog.com/2013/05/14/...-eavesdropper/

Mysterious Sounds Reported Around the World - http://news.discovery.com/human/myst...rld-120208.htm

Galactic Super wave theory and correlation to space weather, mystery sounds and anomalies - https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=...0&bih=933&bs=1

GoodETxSG
6th August 2013, 23:58
MORE ON ASTEROIDS IN THE NEWS - Rumors have been coming in for a very short time that there was "Another Volley" headed at our small planet. This time a hand full would strike as did in Feb/March 2013. Will these be related to any of the ones "witnessed" by "Remote Viewers" decades ago, that struck mainly the Oceans causing massive tittle waves that ravaged global coasts where 60-90% of the world population now "Lives". I guess we will see... Something seems to be going on... What it is?

With everything going on with the battles on Earth with the huge Financial Tyrany Control System (Modern Slavery) in the Multiple Battles, Skirmishes and Wars between Space programs, ancient Earth Breakaway Societies and Non Human's from another spectrum things truly are blowing up "As Above so Below". Several of the recent skirmishes in space caused debris to reenter the atmosphere and then the rounds of Asteroid's falling all over the globe in "Clusters" (Claims of small aliens by SOME piloting some craft that were shot down, not my opinion).

I just think this info is timely and pertinent to give time to speculate on these small stories and if/where they may tie in to our reality.

- Recent moves by FEMA on Emergency Food, Water, RX and Ammo stockpiling...
- Recent "Sink Holes" and Sounds in the sky in area's leading those to believe that the New Madrid and other fault lines are about to buckle (Due to fracking or a vicious cycled of our Sol?)
- More frequent signs in the sky that changes are occurring in both near and deep space (Space weather from Sol and the Galactic Sun/Plane.
- More of the corruption coming to a head every day as well as promises of burning down the old system and a jubilee of change and freedom to the Human Race (Hmmm?)
- Our Sol System is traveling through a energetic and intense part of the Galaxy as is the Galaxy passing through new densities of space time.
- Religions have been made of this ancient cycle, but the ancient cycle is constantly evolving and if only two are observed/reported you cannot get an idea of how much change there can come from cycle to cycle.
- Negative Polarity (Necro-Death Loving Souls) see this as a great culling for evil
- Positive Polarity (Angelic - AGAPE LOVE SOULS) see this as a great culling for love and 51%+ Positive Souls who will gather with SOURCE, the creator.
- And you have all the "Others" in-between and dimensionally obtuse to us in every way (Meaning all of the OTHERS we have not, and cannot imagine).

All of this over speculation over some more inbound space rocks the size of the ones that hit Russia at the beginning of this year? That event caused me to write an entire Thread of Speculation on what that Event Was then...

- Thread: Speculating: Global Meteors, Space Based Weapons & Current Struggle for Financial Systems Related? - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55967-Speculating-Global-Meteors-Space-Based-Weapons-Current-Struggle-for-Financial-Systems-Related

- Thread: 2013's reported "meteors" & "Hinky" explanations & weird reports still of space based conflicts. - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57408-2013-s-reported-meteors-Hinky-explanations-weird-reports-still-of-space-based-conflicts.

So, is there anything out there??? Hmmm...

So, What are the Gov's of the world getting ready for? Hell from within with financial collapse and just pissed off global citizens??? Probably... Or is there an event they are able to measure and not report, one that they are prepping for. We need to be watching THEM and see what THEY are doing... If they drop off the grid, go dark... "Go on Vacation to undisclosed locations"... Closing up Government offices to get "Elite Home" (Hmm)... Military Special Forces on Alert for Terror Attacks! "Homeland Sec Threat Levels Raised", that is when I would scratch my head and think there could be something going on...

US Special Forces Put On High Alert
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BeforeItsNews/5f523fa3f5/ca37cf5563/a15de9e96d
CONTRIBUTOR: Mort Amsel. American special forces units overseas have been on alert for the past several days for a mission to attack potential al Qaeda targets if those behind the most recent terror threats against U.S. interests can be identified, a senior Obama administration official told CNN. The official declined to identify...

Click here to read, "US Special Forces Put On High Alert"...

---------------------------------------------------

Current National Security Threat & Alert
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BeforeItsNews/5f523fa3f5/ca37cf5563/a7026f485a
Current National Security Threat & Alert CURATOR: John Rolls. SENTINEL INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, LLC Monday – August the 5th, 2013 1900Hrs; M.S.T. (Arizona) _________________________ _________________________ Email Briefing Bulletin: NOT RESTRICTED COMMUNICATION: BRIEFING CLASSIFICATION: NOT EMBARGOED – AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SUBJECT OF BRIEFING: Current National Security Threat and Alert OVERVIEW: The National Security Threat and Alert made...

Click here to read, "Current National Security Threat & Alert"...
------------------------------------------
Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BeforeItsNews/5f523fa3f5/ca37cf5563/3c43cc72d5
CONTRIBUTOR: Intellihub
-----------------------------------------------------
http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/08/something-big-is-being-planned-more-proof-of-upcoming-disaster-in-america-2483414.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FtEt0&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse
“Something Big Is Being Planned” – More Proof Of Upcoming ‘Disaster’ In America?

P_O5VQh5_lE

FDyiHkmXhM0

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/5385/images/endgame_nuclear_armageddon.gif
================================================== ==========
Gang Of Asteroids Approach Earth? Russian Meteor May Have Followers On Same Path

Monday, August 5, 2013 8:31

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/08/gang-of-asteroids-approach-earth-russian-meteor-may-have-followers-on-same-path-2464028.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FpEqY&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse
(Before It's News)

According to this video just released by Russia Today, the Russian meteor from earlier in the year has a gang of followers, possibly on the very same path, now approaching Earth. Is THIS what all the FEMA preparation is REALLY about? If RT knows this, the US government would have to know this too, no? Why haven’t they told us anything?

iWgorhVVbRs

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/5385/images/396546.jpg

GoodETxSG
27th September 2013, 16:59
Are we... or our Solar System or Planet moving through a New area of a "Heavy Debris" field from comet tail or broken up meteors OR Denser Area of Space/Time (Because of other heavenly bodies)?
- Sudden influx of "Space Junk" re-entry?
-Secret Space Program Battles?
- More prep of an increasingly spooked "ELITE" to push their agenda's of FEAR/CONTROL in a last ditch effort to hang on to power????

What do all of the signs here BELOW and ABOVE tell YOU? I want to hear your thoughts... You should read the latest Project Camelot/Kerry's EU Insider Interview... Things are coming to an ugly head.

200 To 300 Fireballs Reported Across 30 States

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2013/39/19efa65aef9e74e27638f1e43c36fb56dcb35b90.png

64DhfU56cjg

GoodETxSG
1st October 2013, 13:48
Meteorites and Meteors being reported all across the US Astronomy Society News but still very absent in the Main Stream Media. Russia reports a very near miss... which was confirmed, Ohio had an actual HIT with fatalities NOT REPORTED... so what is going on? And what is up with the "Up Tic in UFO sightings"???

Meteor Showers Seen as Asteroid Narrowly Misses Earth
Astronomers confirm that an asteroid nearly collided with Earth this week
http://intellihub.com/2013/10/01/meteor-showers-seen-asteroid-narrowly-misses-earth/

Meteor Sightings in the 1000′s across the U.S.
BREAKING: Meteor Sightings in the 1000′s across the U.S. are reported to American Meteor Society
http://intellihub.com/2013/09/30/meteor-sightings-1000s-across-u-s/

AND THIS HEADLINE:

LOOK IN THE SKY: Newly Discovered 'Hazardous' Asteroid Moving In The Direction Of Earth To Arrive At Anytime Now...
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/newly-discovered-hazardous-asteroid-moving-in-the-direction-of-earth-to-arrive-within-24-hours

http://static.squarespace.com/static/4f34530ecb12e336a9dfe29c/t/5248ec51e4b05bfd3a9a0bec/1380510802767/?format=750w

X_MgHIeqwA0

Nick Matkin
1st October 2013, 14:46
Harley Hawkins posted on this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63846-Meteor-Impact-Fire-Kill-2-In-Ohio) (post #3) the probable reason why the MSM didn't report the meteorite-related deaths in Ohio. i.e. the deaths were in a house fire about 90 miles away from the track of the meteor/meteorite and the two incidents are unrelated.

That's not to say people in the past or in the future won't be harmed by meteorites.

Nick

GoodETxSG
2nd October 2013, 11:36
Yes, these things happen all the time and these reports can get talked down by some.

Getting reports into October from a person/contact (1/5 Military Organizations that happens to spend a lot of time on the water) of meteors making it to the surface of the Ocean be them in fragments. Wouldn't be a good day for many coast line living souls if a "Russia Sized" meteor hit certain area's of water.
-------------------------------------
Meteor Sparks Incredible Fireball Over US Midwest

Posted on October 2, 2013 by Soren Dreier
Author: Video
meteor-bright-Perseid-Mike-Lewinski-Embudo-NM
A brilliant fireball lit up the skies over the midwestern United States, treating bystanders on the ground to an amazing light show last Friday (Sept. 27).

The cosmic display came courtesy of a meteoroid traveling at about 114,000 miles per hour (51 km/s) that crashed into Earth’s atmosphere high above Columbus, Ohio. The light show could be seen in 14 states.

A NASA all-sky camera in Hiram Ohio captured the fireball as it streaked through the sky at 11:33 p.m. EDT (0333 Sept. 28 GMT). You can see video of the remarkable fireball here.

“This was a very bright event,” Bill Cooke of NASA’s Meteoroid Environment Office told Spaceweather.com. “Flares saturated our meteor cameras, and made determination of the end point (the terminus of the fireball’s flight through the atmosphere) virtually impossible. Judging from the brightness, we are dealing with a meter class object.”

The bright event amazed people who happened to be watching from the ground. As of Sept. 28, the American Meteor Society received more than 450 reports of the fireball sighting with more than 400 still yet to be reviewed.

“It was the most brilliant fireball that I have ever seen,” Angela McClain told Spaceweather.com. “The entire landscape lit up. I spun around and there it was, a huge, bright green light, streaking across the sky. Even when it was gone, there was still a bright line in the sky about 20 seconds later. We were all stunned.”

Friday’s fireball may not have been the only major meteoroid event witnessed in the Midwest last week. On Sept. 26, the AMS got more than 730 reports of a separate fireball sighting in Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana and Wisconsin.

aPDtAYGfkgc

13th Warrior
2nd October 2013, 21:24
2013 is proving to be the year for fireballs...saw a red fireball myself a couple days ago...these arr normally fairly uncommon.

GoodETxSG
3rd October 2013, 12:33
Yes, some people out at sea have really had some good shows I hear... I have also heard that the Aurora Borealis has been putting on a show in the lower latitudes and the tropical storms are finally starting to pick up... All coinciding with the Sun's activity/inactivity recently...

2013 is proving to be the year for fireballs...saw a red fireball myself a couple days ago...these arr normally fairly uncommon.

GoodETxSG
5th October 2013, 13:26
Naaa, we don't need no stinking outdated space fence! There is a reason they have turned OFF all of the public "EYES to the SKY"! How to you observe an "Object" that travels 15k miles per hour for 9 hours? Not be able to identify it then call it a meteor?
==================================
http://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/news/siberian-observatory-tracks-a-near-miss-as-space-object-speeds-close-to-earth/
Siberian observatory tracks a 'near miss' as space object speeds close to Earth
By The Siberian Times reporter01 October 2013
The asteroid was 'the same size' as the meteor which exploded over Chelyabinsk injuring 1,500.

The asteroid 'was discovered on Friday night by our station near Lake Baikal and nine hours later it flew within 11,300 km of the Earth's surface, below the orbit of geostationary satellites. It was about 15 meters in size'. Pictured: Tunkinskaya Valley Irkutsk State University telescope, courtesy Olga Markova

http://siberiantimes.com/upload/information_system_38/1/1/5/item_1158/information_items_1158.jpg

Russian scientists confirmed on Monday that a tracking station at Lake Baikal in Siberia spotted the 15-metre object, monitoring it for nine hours. It flew within 11,300 km of the Earth's surface - and initially observers thought it was an artificial object, for example a spent rocket booster, but found no known space junk that could account for it.

The asteroid 'was discovered on Friday night by our station near Lake Baikal and nine hours later it flew within 11,300 km of the Earth's surface, below the orbit of geostationary satellites. It was about 15 meters in size,' said Vladimir Lipunov of the Moscow State University and the Sternberg Astronomical Institute.

Lipunov said his team had notified the International Astronomical Union of their discovery. A meteor weighting 10,000 tons exploded on 15 February over the major city Chelyabinsk in the Urals.

Debris struck the ground over a wide area. Scientists are now working to retrieve the largest chunk from the floor of Lake Chebarkul.

Some 1,500 people needed medical treatment, mainly from cuts caused by shattered glass.

===========================================
http://www.electronicproducts.com/Computer_Peripherals/Communication_Peripherals/A_government_shutdown_could_get_you_killed_by_an_a steroid.aspx

This article was posted on 10/02/2013

A government shutdown could get you killed by an asteroid

October 1, 2013 marked NASA’s 55th birthday. Unfortunately, nobody was out celebrating since 97% of its staff was unable to work as a result of the government shutdown.

If you’ve tried visiting the space agency’s website during the shutdown you will encounter the following message.

http://www.electronicproducts.com/uploadedImages/Computer_Peripheral/Communication_Peripherals/nasa_birthday_01.PNG

NASA's Birthday 01
Visit NASA.gov during the shutdown. This is the message you will see.

Among the 97% of employees not working (leaving less than 600 employees active) are those responsible for keeping an eye out for asteroids.

The Near-Earth Object Program Office was established in 1998 to detect, track, and characterize potentially hazardous asteroids and comets that could approach Earth.

NASA took to Twitter early Tuesday morning to let the public know there will be no updates until the government shutdown concludes.

http://www.electronicproducts.com/uploadedImages/Computer_Peripheral/Communication_Peripherals/nasa_birthday_02.PNG

NASA Birthday 02

And the asteroid watch division tweeted the same notification.

http://www.electronicproducts.com/uploadedImages/Computer_Peripheral/Communication_Peripherals/nasa_birthday_04.PNG

NASA Birthday 03
Feeling safe now that nobody is looking out for asteroids?

On the bright side

Don’t worry about the six astronauts living on the International Space Station (ISS) though. According to NASA’s plan for shutdown (which cannot be viewed during the shutdown) all operations related to the ISS will remain open.

“To protect the life of the crew, as well as the assets themselves, we would continue to support planned operations of the ISS during any planned funding hiatus,” NASA states in its plan.

Before they were forced to go home without pay, NASA released a graphic honoring its accomplishments over the past 55 years and revealing what the future of space holds.

http://www.electronicproducts.com/uploadedImages/Computer_Peripheral/Communication_Peripherals/nasa_birthday_03.PNG

NASA Birthday 04
Image via NASA

Until this is all over, keep an eye out for asteroids because NASA isn’t.
By Nicolette Emmino

Bill Ryan
5th October 2013, 14:48
-------

Hi, All:

All most interesting. A few comments:

1) In case there's any misunderstanding, the 'Space Fence' was never intended to (or able to) stop anything. It was a radar facility that showed when these objects were close, and where they might hit (if they were likely to do so). The vast majority of meteors burn up in the atmosphere, of course, and even a spectacular fireball might only be a piece of rock as large as a baseball traveling at 70,000 mph.

2) It's hard to explain why the number of meteors are increasing over a period of months -- if they are. (And yes, they certainly seem to be.)

That's because the Earth is a moving target in space. It's hurtling round the sun at 67,000 mph, and the location in space where (e.g.) the Russian Chelyabinsk meteor hit the atmosphere in February is now over 300 million miles away, where the Earth was then. So there's no obvious link between (say) that, and what's happening now.

This is always important to remember. The Earth moves so far and fast in space than even when there are two fireballs visible in the atmosphere within a few hours of each other, this does NOT mean that the meteors were somehow 'traveling together'. They couldn't have been.

If your car on the freeway (or your Humvee in Iraq barreling along in the desert) is hit by two bullets five minutes apart, there must be two gunmen. Not one firing at you several times.

If the number of meteors is increasing, that means that there must be a LOT of meteors (or very small asteroids) in space all over the place -- because it seems we keep on crashing into them.

This MIGHT be something to do with 'Planet X', which (assuming it exists, and all the evidence indicates that it does), is likely to have amassed a large debris field, both in front of AND behind it -- possibly a long way in front.

Comet Ison, which many are keen to point to on YouTube and blame for everything they can think of, is only 3-5 miles across (a tiny object!) and is way out near Mars right now -- so nothing in its tail will or can be anywhere near us. (Tails of comets always point away from the sun, whether they're inbound or outbound, and Mars is much further away from the sun than we are.)

No conclusions. Just some very basic context to help us all understand what we're hearing about.

GoodETxSG
8th December 2013, 00:24
mpW5A2mAo7o

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/12/giant-fireball-over-hawaii-sonic-booms-meteor-hits-house-video-2471304.html?utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FfPp o&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_campaign=

Giant Fireball Over Hawaii, Sonic Booms, Meteor Hits House (Video)

Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:57
(Before It's News)

By Susan Duclos

MrMBB333′s Fire In The sky News from December 4, 2013 includes news of a giantic fireball over Hawaii, which will be shown in the image below, a house in the UK was hit by a meteor, roof damage and pieces of meteorite found outside, reports of sonic booms and much more.

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/8435/images/FireballHawaii.jpg

A look at the American Meteor Society page shows that they are currently investigating 42 to 60, reports of fireballs seen over CO, FL, GA, KY, MT, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV & WY and 4 reports from Canada, Turks and Caicos Islands and United States Minor Outlying Islands and other multiple “major events.”

Hervé
8th December 2013, 00:55
Oh well...

http://www.sott.net/image/image/5809/missing.gif

GoodETxSG
19th December 2013, 20:20
With the spectacular shows in the skies above us this year... if 2013 is know as "The Year Of" the Comets or Asteroids/Fireballs etc... It makes me a little hesitant to find out what 2014 will be know as "The Year Of"...

Most of these happen close to or during known regularly occurring meteor storms. The ones this year happen to be quite a bit brighter along with the several crazy rogue incidents as well as some extremely hyped comet fly by's.
-----------------------------------------

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/12/huge-fireball-seen-all-over-southern-usa-2472232.html?utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FbOv w&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

Doomsday Preacher Dies! Huge Fireball Seen All Over Southern USA; California, Too!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:09
(Before It's News)

Update! Paul Begley shares more on these fireball events ‘ in Alabama and California as shared in the 1st video below.

A huge fireball was seen all across parts of the Southern USA last night as shared in this story and videos below. Was this another ‘Nibiru’ or Comet ISON fireball? The internet wants to know. The fireball can be seen at the 17 second mark in the 2nd video below. Yes, it was a fireball.

That bright light that went streaking through the night sky earlier tonight over Alabama was a fireball.

That, according to Bill Cooke of NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, per James Spann.

“Definitely a fireball; time was Dec 18 at 02:20:40 UTC or Dec 17 at 8:20:40 PM CST. It started out 52 miles above I-24 just south of Manchester, Tennessee and moved to the north of west at 50,000 mph. We lost track of it at an altitude of 23 miles just to the northwest of Shelbyville, Tennessee.”

The closest camera (Tullahoma) shows that the fireball was about as bright as the Full Moon, which means we are dealing with an object about 20 inches across and weighing approximately 400 lbs. Orbit indicates this object is a piece of an asteroid, with an aphelion in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, and perihelion (closest point to the Sun) inside the orbit of Venus.”

oeL6FV9L5vw

KIkiJKr4b98

GoodETxSG
23rd December 2013, 14:33
http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1113034087/meteor-showers-for-2014-nasa-122213/#1FqIqlsdTqjrLmJW.99

NASA Releases Viewer’s Guide To 2014 Meteor Showers

December 22, 2013

http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/12/meteor-shower-617x416.jpg

Image Caption: The December 2012 Geminid meteor shower over ESO's Paranal Observatory in Chile. Credit: ESO/G. Lombardi (glphoto.it) [ Larger Image ]
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports – Your Universe Online

A new year brings with it a new opportunity to watch shooting stars, and thankfully NASA has released a list of the easiest to observe and most active meteor showers astronomy enthusiasts can expect to see in 2014.

Things kick off almost immediately with the Quadranids, a lesser known meteor shower that is named after a now-extinct constellation. The Quadranids will peak in the early hours of January 3, when it will feature approximately 80 meteors per hour traveling at speeds of more than 25 miles per second.

“The Quadranids, will present an excellent chance for hardy souls to start the year off with some late-night meteor watching,” officials at the space agency said. “The very young moon will set early, presenting an excellent opportunity for meteor observations,” though they warn the show will only last a few hours.

The radiant will be located in the northern tip of the constellation Bootes, meaning only observers living in the northern hemisphere will be able to see this meteor shower in the night sky. Fortunately, a live Ustream feed of the event will be provided by NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, the space agency confirmed on Friday.

Two different meteor showers will become active in April. First up are the Lyrids, which are active from April 16-25 and will peak on April 21-22. They will be followed by the Eta Aquariids, which will first become visible on April 19 but will not peak until May 5-6.

The Lyrids contain few bright meteors, and NASA said light from the gibbous moon will make them difficult to see, while dark skies should allow the Eta Aquariids to put on a good show (at least, in the Southern Hemisphere, where the majority of the activity will be visible).

The Southern Delta Aquariids will be visible from July 12-August 23, with a peak activity of 20 meteors per hour on July 28-29. NASA said 2014 “should be a good year” for this particular meteor shower, as it occurs during a new moon. It will be best viewed from a dark location sometime after midnight, they added.

The Perseids, which NASA calls “one of the best meteor showers to observe, producing fast and bright meteors that frequently leave trains,” will be active from July 17-August 24 and will peak on August 12-13. Sadly, despite its reputation, the space agency said it will be less visible in 2014 due to a nearly full moon.

The final three months of 2014 will see the Orionids, the Leonids, and the Geminids.

The Orionids are active from October 2-November 7, peaking on October 21-22, and NASA said this should be “a favorable year” for this particular meteor shower as there will be no interference from the moon. These “bright” and “quick” meteors were formed from the debris of Halley’s comet and will be most radiant just north of the star Betelgeuse.

The Leonids follow from November 6-30, peaking in November 17-18. Typically a “modest shower” that peaks “in the dark hours before dawn,” a waning crescent moon should allow for the Leonids to put on a decent performance, NASA said. Rounding out the year will be the Geminids, which are active from December 4-17.

“The Geminids are typically one of the best and most reliable of the annual meteor showers,” the space agency said. “This shower is considered one of the best opportunities for younger viewers who don’t stay up late, because it gets going around 9 or 10 pm local time. This year, the last quarter moon will rise around midnight, making the prime time for viewing the first half of the night.”

Source: redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online

Read more at http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1113034087/meteor-showers-for-2014-nasa-122213/#1FqIqlsdTqjrLmJW.99

GoodETxSG
24th December 2013, 21:52
RUSSIA WARNS: Asteroid Impact in Atlantic Ocean
Breaking News | December 23, 2013 | 8 Comments

http://static.environmentalgraffiti.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story-preview/images/http-inlinethumb04.webshots.com-38403-2353723240104181437S600x600Q85.jpg

(Tom Lupshu) Russian Military Operatives who have family in the United States have warned of an upcoming event of a large Asteroid that is being tracked by their missle defense systems.

This Near Earth Object is arriving along with the Meteor Debris field expected to impact FEMA Region Three.

Russia Warns that this Large Asteroid will Impact in the Atlantic Ocean. This will be a Global Incident. This event will change life on this planet as we know it. Good Luck to you and your Family.

EYsNY0LTUVw

- See more at: http://govtslaves.info/russia-warns-asteroid-impact-atlantic-oceanfema-region-3/#sthash.Hmkm2rIX.dpuf

Paul
25th December 2013, 00:14
RUSSIA WARNS: Asteroid Impact in Atlantic Ocean
When I listened to this Youtube video, its actual contents did not justify the alarmist title and summary text.

I heard no specifics of a known upcoming event involving an incoming asteroid.

Rather I just heard explanations that -if- such an event happened, it would be bad news.

My current presumption (though not carefully researched -- I might have missed something) is that the Youtube uploader, Tom Lupshu, was engaging in a bit of alarmism. It's a good way to get hits from the readers of Govtslaves.info (http://govtslaves.info/russia-warns-asteroid-impact-atlantic-oceanfema-region-3/), BeforeItsNews.com (http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/12/russia-warns-asteroid-impact-in-the-atlantic-ocean-2450014.html), GodLikeProductions.com (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2442279/pg1), InvestmentWatchBlog.com (http://investmentwatchblog.com/russia-warns-asteroid-impact-in-atlantic-ocean/), USACarry.com (http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-topic/42129-russia-warns-asteroid-impact-atlantic-ocean.html), PreppersWorldUSA.com (http://www.preppersworldusa.com/2013/12/23/russia-warns-asteroid-impact-atlantic-ocean-un-establish-international-asteroid-warning-group/), CureZone.com/forums (http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2135791), B4Intest.blogspot.com (http://b4intest.blogspot.com/2013/12/russia-warns-atlantic-ocean-asteroid.html), and now ProjectAvalon.net (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57408-2013-s-reported-meteors-Hinky-explanations-weird-reports-still-of-space-based-conflicts.&p=776272&viewfull=1#post776272).

P.S. -- If you enjoy this sort of alarmism, there's plenty more at Tom Lupshu's Youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivalOhio2013).

P.P.S. -- Or perhaps its a good way to spread the meme of "It's Dangerous Out There", as part of weaponizing space.

Hervé
25th December 2013, 00:43
I guess it's time for a memory refresher: remember Carol Rosin (http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/dr-carol-rosin-the-illuminists-progression-of-hoaxes-terrorists-rogue-nations-asteriods-and-the-last-card-will-be-the-extra-terrestrial-threat/)?