PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts? (A couple of interesting experiences)

myriaddimension
29th March 2013, 12:40
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have had this interesting phenomenon, and I wanted to share it with you all. I have had couple of experiences that I find are a tad bit bizarre, and I just wanted to hear your thoughts on one of those experiences!

Yesterday night, I went to bed around 9.30. Normally, I am a light sleeper, but yesterday I was in a deep-state of unconsciousness. Around midnight I had the most bizarre feeling, and I still feel creeped out by it! I felt that this dark energy had surrounded my body and I felt immobile. My conscious mind knew that I was still asleep, but I felt like I was having an out of body experience. When I opened my eyes, I could see a cloud like energy surrounding my body and it was choking my entire body. I tried to fight it, yet I could not let go of its hold. Instead, I suddenly jolted myself and I opened my eyes. Even after "waking up" I could feel its presence in my entire body. I have not had this experience before! I still get hives when I think of it.

FYI- Ever since that day and also the day of full moon, my emotions have been fluctuating. I wonder what triggers me (sigh), the last couple of days I have been feeling downright depressed (again).:mmph:

Paul
29th March 2013, 12:44
I added "(A couple of interesting experiences)" to your thread's title. Just "Any thoughts?" was a bit vague :).

andrewgreen
29th March 2013, 12:47
Probably just an outward symbol of you overcoming some deep fear within your sub concious.

Wind
29th March 2013, 12:54
I think that it's called sleep paralysis.

Blake Elder
29th March 2013, 13:13
I've had sleep paralysis many times, and I don't remember ever getting the feeling of being choked or clouds of energy surrounding my body. There may be something more to it than sleep paralysis - possibly a projection of your thoughts or an entity or external energy field? It's very hard to say with these kinds of things - they are very subjective experiences. You probably need more data to be certain :-)

Rahkyt
29th March 2013, 13:29
There are a number of different types of sleep paralysis. There is that which is brought on naturally or consciously and that is the precursor state to OOBES or Bi-location. There is the kind which is brought on by exhaustion and the body's response to it, which could lead also to the above. There is also the kind that is brought on by ultra-dimensional entities about to abduct people. The Greys are associated with this one, it seems to be a part of their technology suite. There is also the kind that is brought on by other interactions with ultra-dimensionals, that is often associated with the Shadow People and the Hag Syndrome as well. Whether this is something they do or if it is that our ability to sense them is greater in this state I am not certain.

I've also experienced sleep paralysis quite often and have not had the experience you describe. Might I suggest that the feeling of being choked was a panic response. When I was much younger, my heart rate and breathing would increase once I became aware of the paralysis, which would result in the feeling of being choked. The presence you may have felt could have been the lingering aftereffects of the paralysis. It does seem to often leave a slight tingling sensation once it ends.

Wind
29th March 2013, 14:00
I've had only a few times sleep paralysis and I was a child back then. The feeling of being choked was horrifying to say the least, but back then I thought that it was just some kind of a nightmare.

Lifebringer
29th March 2013, 14:01
If the presence is dark and choking, call out for Christ Consciousness to remove it. It may be a lingering entity waiting to pounce when you least expect it. Christ conscious will remove this as it is spiritual, and He's really good at it. Then check your house's history, perhaps the presence was there before and waited until you were practicing to try and enter. Nobody wants to allow a dark entity to enter, when they are trying to raise their vibration, so this opportunity, may have presented itself during your sleep.
Close your eyes...
Breathe in deep 10 times inhaling through the nose, and exhaling slowly through the mouth...
Ask Christ to come into connection and breathe some more counting as you do, til 10 more relaxing breaths pass and ask Christ to remove any entities not desired, in HIS vessel.
Ask Christ to remove the uncomfortable feelings...see what you saw choking you....then say thank you.

Should go away in minutes.

conk
29th March 2013, 15:39
If the presence is dark and choking, call out for Christ Consciousness to remove it. It may be a lingering entity waiting to pounce when you least expect it. Christ conscious will remove this as it is spiritual, and He's really good at it. Then check your house's history, perhaps the presence was there before and waited until you were practicing to try and enter. Nobody wants to allow a dark entity to enter, when they are trying to raise their vibration, so this opportunity, may have presented itself during your sleep.
Close your eyes...
Breathe in deep 10 times inhaling through the nose, and exhaling slowly through the mouth...
Ask Christ to come into connection and breathe some more counting as you do, til 10 more relaxing breaths pass and ask Christ to remove any entities not desired, in HIS vessel.
Ask Christ to remove the uncomfortable feelings...see what you saw choking you....then say thank you.

Should go away in minutes. YES! This has worked wonders for my teenage daughter. She was taught by a wonderful forum member how to embrace the Consciousness of Christ in order to greatly reduce her frightening experiences. And boy does she have them! At nightfall, as she enters her room, she projects a prayer of Love to each corner of her room and invokes the Love and Power of Jesus Christ, asking any un-invited 'guests' to leave. During an experience she has taught herself to concentrate and visualize the Light of Christ. No fear and no entity will last long in this Light. Her events have diminshed greatly using this Light and Love.

Edit: Yes, gratitude plays a huge role. Always give thanks!

northstar
29th March 2013, 16:40
A close family member has experienced sleep paralysis plus etheric attack many times. Her experiences were quite severe because once she was in stuck in the etheric (in sleep paralysis) opportunistic entities attacked her. She actually saw these entities and of course she felt a great deal of terror because she could not move while she was in sleep paralysis. We had to apply a number of protocols to deal with this but one of the major interventions was to get her to use holy water and prayers and invoke Jesus.

Jesus is one of the heavy weight champions when it comes to vanquishing dark entities and invoking his name is an very effective way to increase light and create the type of sacred space that keeps the dark nasty things away. By the way, this strategy even works for people who are not Christian. I mention this because I know that many folks are not exactly fans of organized Christianity. It is kind of nice to know you can invoke the presence and protection of Jesus without having to accept all the dogma of the institutional church.

The relative in question now rarely has these experiences and when they do happen she is able to wake up and apply her protection protocols quickly and easily, resulting in peace, better sleep and a happier life experience all around. :)

GloriousPoetry
29th March 2013, 18:39
Myriaddimension, sending you my prayers and this poem........

Morning Star

Last night five stars
blessed me during my
praying hour, I woke up
this morning to find another
star that illuminated me for another
hour, I knew then that during my
waking hours, heaven and earth
can me like a sunflower opening
and turning towards the light
of true power.....

Frank Hewitt
29th March 2013, 21:40
I felt that this dark energy had surrounded my body and I felt immobile I have a lot of experience in that area, i cannot go deeply into my experience but i can quote lucia rene for you
Sitting on my bed that evening, I petitioned my teacher and the Lineage to assist me in clearing the line. I quieted my mind, moved my personal ego out of the way as I had done in Turnberry, and asked Spirit to come through me and do the work.
Upon entering the mystical plane, I saw that the line was coated with a black, gooey substance. I concentrated all my attention on it, but I suddenly grew hopelessly tired, and it was impossible to stay awake. Oh, well, I thought, I’ll do it in the morning.
In my meditation the next morning, when I focused on the line, I immediately started dozing. I wanted to clear the line, but I was so sleepy.
Although I felt depleted, I toured the Rockefeller cottage later in the morning. In the afternoon, the regularly scheduled tour of the Jekyll Island Club Hotel was cancelled. I drifted outside, onto the porch, and drooped into a high-backed wicker chair. My body felt weak. It had been that way since attempting to work on the energetic line. Why? I strained to recall something my teacher had said.
“There are three things that indicate a lower mystical attack,” he’d explained on numerous occasions. “Either you become really tired, or you become depressed and start having strange thoughts, or you be- come nauseated. In each case, the symptoms appear suddenly.”
The first time he spoke about it, I was skeptical. “I occasionally experience one of these symptoms,” I told him, “but I’ve never been aware of anyone attacking me in another dimension.”
“It doesn’t matter if you’re aware of it or not,” he told me, shaking his head. “It happens. Never underestimate people. People have a lot of evolution. They may have acquired mystical skills in other lifetimes, and when your mystical body executes a maneuver, your conscious mind isn’t necessarily involved. They may deny doing anything, and they’re right—from the vantage point of their conscious mind—but their mystical body knows exactly what it’s doing. So, in answer to your question, just because you are unaware of someone attacking you doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. That’s why you need to learn to see. Never be afraid of people. There’s no need to be paranoid, but be street smart. The world is a tough place, and your naiveté isn’t going to protect you.”
Now I stood up and walked down the steps to the lawn. Someone didn’t want me to proceed; there was no other explanation for the sudden fatigue. Who, then? Someone connected with the banking industry? Who would be tracking my movements? Who would not want this line to be cleared?
So, my point of view is that you have been cursed, if you have any doubts contact me privately because this information has a very high price for me