PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Fellow Avalonians

Camilo
29th March 2013, 14:02
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter.

Wind
29th March 2013, 14:12
Happy easter to you all!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2yuzj85.jpg

ljwheat
29th March 2013, 14:46
When will we get out of the programs and boxes built for commerce and trade. Comes once a year, like every other program set up once a year, spend, spend, spend - all the good stuff, feeling, family, food, triggered at special times?

“Gee’ I wish this moment could last for ever?” then we wait for the next commerce day to arrive.

I think the Book “ the power of Now” should be the only book required reading in high school English and studied for a year. And learn how to move one moment to the next as its always Now -- programs, pull everyone out of the now.

All the good things in life all added together -X-mass, Easter, birthdays, anniversaries, all things celebrated always happen exactly right NOW why leave this Now - History or future thinking programming keep everyone out of the only constant of “NOW” this would eliminate allot of programming and control that been in place for eon’s.

So I say Happy, Now, lets not stop because the now in the marrow is not Easter -- its not past or coming -- its always now and Happy. Programs kick you out saying its over, when in reality it never stops in the NOW.

What made Easter stop from last year? And why dose it have to show up? Hmmmmmm? Programs……….

conk
29th March 2013, 15:25
My kids music teacher asked what we're doing for Easter. Wha...? Such an easy question always stumps me, not being Christian. It's hard enough to convince the kids that bunnies don't grow that big and are seldom seen carrying plastic eggs in a pink basket with fake grass. Now I have to tell them about a guy who crawled out of a cave, after coming back to life? "Dad, is he now a zombie"?

But, thanks for the sentiment and the thought. Happy Easter to you as well!

Sidney
29th March 2013, 16:08
You too Camilo. I agree with the above poster, in that in the past its been another weekend for familial obligations that one would rather not participation, OR we can do like Camilo, and use it as an opportunity to send love to our like minded fellowships.
So Happy Easter- in all good meanings. Emphasis on HAPPY

GloriousPoetry
29th March 2013, 16:14
Easter is especially special to me......it holds so much spiritual significance.....not in a conventional way but in a deep and personal way....my brother passed away on Good Friday at the young age of 23. This year marks 23 years since he passed on ......same amount of time he was alive. Nine years ago on Good Friday I had what I consider the most profound spiritual awakening I have experienced. I know my brother has always been there guiding me as well as spirit reminding me that there is an astronomical significance to Easter......our mother Earth.

A Spiritual Cast....
In my life a spiritual cast makes its mark
to unravel all that has past and presents itself
in my future's path, carrying in its hand a divine spell
to come full circle with all that it promises to tell....

Kimberley
29th March 2013, 17:04
Click on this graphic to see it bigger... Happy Ishtar! Much love!

Debra
29th March 2013, 19:05
Glad påsk alla
Real witches on broomsticks fly in with the eggs in Sweden ;)

Happy easter everyone and peace on earth!
http://www.vasselvallenshantverk.com/blogg/files/albaportrat.jpg

Camilo
29th March 2013, 19:15
You too Camilo. I agree with the above poster, in that in the past its been another weekend for familial obligations that one would rather not participation, OR we can do like Camilo, and use it as an opportunity to send love to our like minded fellowships.
So Happy Easter- in all good meanings. Emphasis on HAPPY

That's absolutely right. Although I believe in Jesus, I don't profess any particular religious believe per se, but wanted to use the opportunity to say HI to ALL and wish them well.

RunningDeer
29th March 2013, 20:04
Happy Easter, Everyone!
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Seasons/eggs_grainy_zps226ab66f.JPG

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Seasons/easter_animals_zps3cb480ed.JPG

Ellisa
30th March 2013, 04:55
An alternative origin of Easter is that the early church tied its celebration to that of the Anglo-Saxon (Germanic) goddess Eostra who was the goddess of fertility and Spring-time. (Easter is a Spring-time festival which is a bit of a shock in Australia where it is at present Autumn!). Eostra is also the origin of the word 'estogen', which is the hormone that determines female characteristics. Thus the egg is a very appropriate symbol for Easter. The rabbit is also Germanic in origin, but as a hare. The hare was sacred animal of the early European tribes who were impressed by its ability to reappear as though from nowhere every spring! So it too is a symbol of new life.

All these symbolic representations of new life tied in nicely with the resurrection of Jesus to everlasting "new" life, and gradually the pagan past was forgotten.

Christmas also has pagan myths woven into its traditions. Mithras and Saturnalia plus Egyptian myths are some of them.

It should not matter to us. We can all wish each other a happy day without compromising ourselves. I certainly do! Thank you Camilo.

lookbeyond
30th March 2013, 06:42
Wishing All reading a happy and safe easter break

luv lookbeyond

Tane Mahuta
30th March 2013, 10:35
Happy Easter Avalon!!!

TM