PDA

View Full Version : The great division

Jan Rodrigo
28th March 2010, 21:14
The great division

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6721/twopaths2.jpg (http://img534.imageshack.us/i/twopaths2.jpg/)

First of all would just like to mention what happened on av1. Iím sure
you all know about this and what was done in the hope of repairing the
damage. Now we have av2 and from what I am understanding and seeing it
is slowly but surely going to happen again. Why is this the case if we
are all loving intelligent people?!

Maybe the problems not the forum but the peopleís understanding of what
is happening , maybe there was only a few misguided people (who set out
to ruin a good thing) but the real problem comes from the understanding
of who we are and where we are going and what is happening to all of us
at this present time. Not to mention some of the basic principles that
we all know and talk about i.e. unconditional love , respecting peopleís
free will, and understanding that everyone cannot be on the same path
due to balance.

I think we well all agree that there is an awakening, a shift in
consciousness in our world going on and beyond and for those of you who
do not believe this itís ok that is the way itís supposed to be. I ask
you this; if every spiritual person on the planet truly understood and
felt the knowing of what is happening we all would shift and move on,
whatever you want to call it , there would be no balance left on earth.
There has to be balance in creation for it to exist, not to mention all
of the unawakened people left who would need guidance and need someone
to be the living example for them (Iím sure you will agree we all need
this).

Some of the spiritual people are not meant to understand in order to
keep the balance. Through the shift they well become more complete and
whole basically become more of their true selves. So there is a division
going on between the ones that are going to shift and the ones that are
not . There is a knowing which some of you will get straight away and
others will not. We will all be moving away from each other but getting
closer at the same time. What is happening to the people that are going
to shift cannot be explained with words easily. For where they are going
there is no need for language or food or water or sleep or any of the other
thing we have needed to live here. There are a few who are already
experiencing this break down in these world illusions and many more will
come.

The basic and simple rule to the understanding of those that will shift
is we are all one energy (oneness) which is God/Creator. Therefore you
your selves are God , all is inside you everything and all of creation,
the knowing of all existence. Anything on the outside is a creation
albeit an illusion, vibration world. For you are God. You do not need
any help from any so called higher beings as there is no higher
consciences than oneness (God ) as Iíve said they know all the answers
are in themselves. So thereís the division, itís between spirituality
and oneness they are different and so not the same thing.

You see, there is a big lesion here and a bigger picture. We need to all put our differences aside and move forward together without getting angry or upset. If anything, this should make us happy. Lets all start practicing the three basic rules I pointed out above. I would love to hear about anyoneís experiences with conscious division between friend or family members.

All my love Jan Rodrigo

rhythm
28th March 2010, 21:33
Hey jan what a wonderfull thread ...
i could not agree more with what you have to say here ..
yes let us put our differences aside .. turn our selfes over to the one love that we trully are
why waste our precious time and energy ....in bla bla :(
let us move on together in balance .. respect our differences .. why waste our energy on enything other than
what im sure we all know surely by now that we are all one ... what else realy matters ;)
all together in free.. cross the great divide jump now and be... free ... finally let go
i will be back her jan to share with you some more on this magic journey .. returning home
with you dear ones loving kindness rhythmmm:ranger:

Gita
28th March 2010, 21:39
Yet another great post Jan - very insightful. To me it's happening exactly as you say - polarization of energies. The darker energies do seem to be on a hellbent path of destroying the lighter paths but I feel that it's all by design. It's getting late but I will post some more tomorrow regarding your post.

Much love to you Jan. x

Carmen
28th March 2010, 21:42
Hi Jan,

I had this realization last year. That it was the time of choice. We are either "Being the Spiritual Self, or not" No half measures. We are responsible for our own standards, our own integrity, honour. This is our free-will choice. All the information, all the knowledge is available to us, either from within, or from the Great Minds of today or yesteryear. Our descision, puts us on the evolutionary path, or not. We are free to choose. We can continue to go round and round on this reincarnational experience, endlessly repeated, or we can decide to break through this illusionary 3D, and finally do the work, the overcoming of our limited self, to realize the 'free space' of the higher realms.

Love and Light

Carmen

HORIZONS
28th March 2010, 21:44
"Where Balance reigns supreme chaos cannot prevail." -EH

rhythm
28th March 2010, 21:47
llllhttp://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/open-concept-house-design-no-walls-no-shelter.jpg

rhythm
28th March 2010, 22:02
rBXmcN8uuaU

giovonni
28th March 2010, 22:16
:thank_you2:
Thank you jan, very well said. i have noticed what you have descibed so well here, happening too myself ~family and friends. it is all about allowance. i no longer wish or feel the need too convince or change anyones mind, Form now on (for me) it's letting others choose their own free (will) way. From this point on, i believe for me it's a personal sojourn, which can be shared only with other like minded indivduals. Note , i am still learning though, and trying to navigate through the dense fog.

My best~ Gio

THE eXchanger
28th March 2010, 22:43
funny thing, part of many people's job here on earth right now, is to put harmony into chaos ;)

Wood
28th March 2010, 23:19
i no longer wish or feel the need too convince or change anyones mind, Form now on (for me) it's letting others choose their own free (will) way. From this point on, i believe for me it's a personal sojourn

funny thing, part of many people's job here on earth right now, is to put harmony into chaos ;)

I am not sure whether or not I believe in 'personal tasks' but I believe that, being more aware than others around me, I have to expose them to new points of view. Not convince them but let them know. How is someone in the dark going to be able to make a real free choice if they don't even know there is a choice to make?

I think it is dangerous we all get detached from the people around us, and I've seen a few posts in the forum that suggest some people is starting to think that way.

A quote: 'All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing'.

Maybe this is the way it is going to be for most people, but I am sure I won't just follow my own stairway to nirvana quietly.

THE eXchanger
28th March 2010, 23:50
many people feel, there is NOTHING they truly can do
- this is sad, as, that is NOT the real truth
~ there is plenty to do, for everyone

and, of course, it is also very likely,
that people who aren't doing anything,
make it their business, to do things to try to bring others down/or,
they do things to stop the people who are actually doing something

many comments placed on the old pa/pc - were NOT kind, were NOT true, and,
said much more, about the poster, than, they said about the ones, they were posting about
NOT sure, why people do things like that ?
and, do NOT really care to know why either ;)

THE eXchanger
28th March 2010, 23:52
i'd love to think, that everyone is here, to help everyone else ;)

xbusymom
29th March 2010, 01:10
I think it is dangerous we all get detached from the people around us,

I am not sure that I agree with that...

I mean... where do you draw the line... do you stay with negative people- letting them drain away your energies... and keep you at their vibrational level...

or do you stay with negative people- with the hope of helping them raise their energies...

I came to that cross-road just before I ended my first marriage...and the thought pattern goes like this...

I gave them many opportunities to grow, gave them info to show them how to change, but ultimately it is their choice, their path, and their karma they will have to deal with at some time.. so why should I sabotage my growth for the sake of keeping them company on their path...

so... yes it is really a matter of finding out where you are supposed to go and what you feel you need to do...

AND think of this... how are you going to let them know that there IS another way if you don't show them the way to find the other path... they WONT SEE the other path if you don't walk down it

frank samuel
29th March 2010, 01:43
Ideologies of the so called truth have been around I'm sure for eons, not only within our Globe. What matters most to me is that you are able to love people irregardless of whether they are your friends or your enemies. The line of division has always existed because we have not realize it matters not what our believes or opinions are what matters is that we learn to respect each other and learn to live in peace. Sooner or later we are going to have to learn to get along. The beauty of our planet is the variety and differences among the many species .
There's a common bond that unites us whether we acknowledge it or not. I have faith that we together as residents of this beautiful planet will finally pay tribute to it and the many species who for so long has given us life, from the plants to the many animals, we are just another species living in this house we call planet earth.
I believe we are meant to be the caretakers of this planet , and some day maybe we will begin to realize this and stop playing God.
So from my perspective we still have a long way to go as humans, yet everything within me as I look at my children makes me hopeful for a better tomorrow where we could finally learn to harmonize with each other and with our beautiful planet.

Blessings to all...:):thumb::wub:

Wood
29th March 2010, 01:54
I mean... where do you draw the line... do you stay with negative people- letting them drain away your energies... and keep you at their vibrational level...

Maybe I am a bit naive but I think most people is not negative. They are just in the dark. I believe many are starting to change as well, and they might become more receptive. I think we need to at least try. There is a difference between trying and pushing :)
I disagree with the attitude of 'just leave them behind'. It seems to me selfish. I think we should try to awaken people and then let them decide. That is not the same as wasting our time with people clearly negative...

AND think of this... how are you going to let them know that there IS another way if you don't show them the way to find the other path... they WONT SEE the other path if you don't walk down it

I think we need to find our path and then come back to help a bit :) Or follow the path while helping people around us.

K626
29th March 2010, 02:20
A picture without light AND dark is flat.

KLabs

xbusymom
29th March 2010, 02:25
Maybe I am a bit naive but I think most people is not negative. They are just in the dark. I believe many are starting to change as well, and they might become more receptive. I think we need to at least try. There is a difference between trying and pushing :)
I disagree with the attitude of 'just leave them behind'. It seems to me selfish. I think we should try to awaken people and then let them decide. That is not the same as wasting our time with people clearly negative...

I think we need to find our path and then come back to help a bit :) Or follow the path while helping people around us.

yes... that is exactly right... you show them that you are on a different path (so they can see the difference because they ARE in the dark) but I think what is spoken about here is the track-record of some people continually refusing to be open to thinking in a way that they are not used to... even to the point of demanding that othesr join them in their philosophy... that is when you 'leave them to their own devices' and not allow them to keep you stuck in the same place...

and there is nothing that says you can't check up on them every now and again... to see if they have changed.

dddanieljjjamesss
29th March 2010, 02:40
its coming to a point where we don't just intellectually understand that separation is an illusion
we are starting to feel and experience and know it
so relax unwind and float down stream :cool:

i do appreciate the bridge you are building with your post, helping some to come across the boundaries

though personally i find more solace knowing the separate paths are one, and not worrying too much about those who see a split - i wouldn't have been able to write all that :cool:

giovonni
29th March 2010, 05:46
When i was a very young learning about the concept of heaven through my religion, i remember wishing and praying every human would enter that realm together; otherwise (heartfully) feeling what was the point? I have come to believe, one can assist and help another along the way (by working through karmic incarnation lessons), but everyone must choose and walk their own pathway. For if one forgo's the concept of time, and relinquishes the fear of others being left behind~ I've concluded then everyone surely will enter the bliss known as heaven~ together. For that is how we all begun and how we shall finish~ as one.

THE eXchanger
29th March 2010, 11:29
nothing works with contrast

and, all things, simply have different levels of light

Gita
29th March 2010, 12:15
Great to see so many level headed people on this thread.

funny thing, part of many people's job here on earth right now, is to put harmony into chaos
I’ve come to a conclusion that what we perceive as ‘chaos’ it’s actually perfect order and we should allow it to run its course. Just because our 3D minds can’t see the wood for the trees doesn’t mean we have to continuously interfere to make things right – that in itself can be quite destructive. I’ve come to see that we have to let things play out their endings and all that remains for us at this such a late stage in the game is to carry on radiating our love whilst having acceptance in our hearts. After all we are moving up to a ‘higher’ dimensions.

I am not sure whether or not I believe in 'personal tasks' but I believe that, being more aware than others around me, I have to expose them to new points of view. Not convince them but let them know. How is someone in the dark going to be able to make a real free choice if they don't even know there is a choice to make?

That seems to be more 3D thinking as I believe most of us have done our jobs in helping other and now it’s time to get our own energies in check. This would also set a great example to others which would also help them indirectly. Acceptance is also key here as to accept another’s path is to show them love. Trying to help others at this stage whether they want it or not is fear based and would bring down one’s energies to a lower level and this can’t be constructive to the bigger picture. Again, being an example to others will show them that there’s another way and provide more options for them but then it’s down to them to make their own choices. Self responsibility is what I keep getting in all this energy movement.

i’d love to think, that everyone is here, to help everyone else

I do agree with you eXchanger but we have to re-define our concept of helping others. I now will only help others if they ask for it and even then I will walk away as some people become dependent on the person giving the original help. This would lead to the helper become a ‘rescuer’ whilst the helped takes on the role of the ‘victim’. This to me nulls the whole point and it’s not very constructive.

I also agree with xbusymum on all the points she's made - shows insight and compassion.

In the end all paths will merge into one.

THE eXchanger
29th March 2010, 12:38
right now, i must help myself first, that for me, will be a big change ;)

Gita
29th March 2010, 12:44
right now, i must help myself first, that for me, will be a big change ;)

There does come a time when the only way to help others is to help yourself first. So many of us have neglected ourselves by putting others first with the best of intention of helping them. It's time to be selfful which is nothing like being selfish. Wish you all the best on the road of reconnecting with yourself yet again.

stardustaquarion
29th March 2010, 12:48
I agree with you Jan and with many others, there is a divission between the fear based illuminati agenda and others that are beyond that but it does not mean that we are lesser brothers and sisters because of that. Each one has its path and while I will love that everyone chose peace that will not happen until we are in higher vibrational realms. As The eXchanger says, there is much to do and we all can help in whichever way we feel it will serve this process of separation the most. Source loves each part of itself whether it choses to ascend or fall and I have found great comfort on that because I don't feel I need to rescue anyone anymore which is very liberating!

Thank you for this insightfull thread :wave:

THE eXchanger
29th March 2010, 13:13
i don't need to reconnect with myself-i've already done that
what i need to do, is cleanup/and, clearup,
the results of a 3D lifetime, which i do NOT want to carry forward,
almost all of it, does NOT serve, my own higher purpose

so, it is time, to move into my next phase of life,
and, for likely the first time, in this life,
it's 'me' first ~ and, i do NOT view that as selfish, you are right- it is self-full
i have definitely neglected myself ~ by putting world work, and, others, first,
however, if i had NOT done that, and, NOT been willing to risk, everything i have,
and, give up, this comfort, etc., i'd know, this was NOT the right path of neXt choices.
although, i do NOT regret any of my choices, i realise, there is a 'common' split, about to occur,
and, i'd rather be, some where else ;)
(than, where i currently am)
so-shedding everything, is going to be a very lighting, and, enlightening eXperience
(some people, in my life are actually panicking) LOL
and, some people, in my life, are actually saying
~yes, this is eXactly what it is, you need to do

my main goal ~ is simply, being able to make choices, and, do that, freely ;)

i've got a huge project to finish ~ finishing it, where i am, is just NOT possible
without re-entry back into the 3D worlds,
so, i am glad, i am smart enough,
to say, it is time to move forward ~ into freedom/and, freedom to choose !!!
and, NOT buy into the bondage, anymore !!!

Wood
29th March 2010, 13:50

That seems to be more 3D thinking as I believe most of us have done our jobs in helping other and now it’s time to get our own energies in check. This would also set a great example to others which would also help them indirectly. Acceptance is also key here as to accept another’s path is to show them love. Trying to help others at this stage whether they want it or not is fear based and would bring down one’s energies to a lower level and this can’t be constructive to the bigger picture. Again, being an example to others will show them that there’s another way and provide more options for them but then it’s down to them to make their own choices. Self responsibility is what I keep getting in all this energy movement.

Maybe you and others in this thread are right. You have given me a few things to think about. Thank you.

My assumption is that whatever we do we are following our path, always. I was assuming also that PC/PA is about awakening people, but you are right, that might be just a step, the last 3D step, and now is time to keep moving.

Sometimes I think each choice we make creates new timelines for us, and that we exist in all these timelines at the same time. What we experience is just one of the timelines of our whole self. Our origin could be traced back to a single choice, and from there to a single source that is everything. If this thought is true it doesn't really matter anything we do since at the same time we would have done it and not done it. By doing positive things hopefully we-single-timeline-individuals would live in a better world, but other aspects of the whole us are existing right now in other timelines. Maybe it is just nonsense :)

Jan Rodrigo
29th March 2010, 14:47
I am so happy what I have seen all ready on this thread ,we are all constructively and lovingly putting are points across, even tho we donít all think the same way, Im sure in are souls we all want the same thing. Yes and by helping your self we do in fact help everyone for we are all one anyway .all so the division is a 3d illusion as is everything that is called realty we are splitting but at the same time we are getting closer . I mean how could you have division of oneness thatís just a feeling with in the cleansing process of the vibrational world which I feel is needed. But the mane thing is we are all moving forward together as one, with out fear or anger towards each other. Lets hope we can be a living example to rest of the forum and world. All my love to you all Jan

Jacqui D
29th March 2010, 15:00
Thank you Jan for this thread, for myself i am ready to move on have always, for many years, had to get past the possession feeling i had with my children but i have learnt that i am alone in this and no one is going to help me only my higher self.
The hardest thing i found was letting go! When you can let go things seem so much easier, i am not saying you must let go of all things because until we leave this 3d world you still have to exist within it, so you take each day as it comes and take experiences with you, i often wonder when we do leave this world we will reflect on these very things we speak of now and see how easy it really was.
This is a complicated life for sure, those who are learning/learnt will know of the things to come and work towards that goal, i have given knowledge to some it was taken and ignored i can only conclude that they were not ready, we all have codes within us when the codes are activated all what we perceive here and now does not resonate any more.
Many now are losing interest to eat/sleep they are becoming so much more.
I have no interest in daily life but we all have to get through the days the only thing that keeps me going is the wildlife of our beautiful world and it is beautiful it has just been bombarded by outer forces, just to see a bird on wing, and the sound of the morning chorus brings such happiness to me.
I am slowly finding some (people) so negative in their ways i feel their vibes this makes me want to cry, i look into child's eyes and see the wonderment of life but then remember my own childhood and how i felt the love waning away and yearned for that oneness again.
There are some really beautiful children here on earth today, just them being here is lifting the planet in awareness and spirituality this warms my heart and gives me hope.
We have lost all sense of this beautiful connection it has been slowly crushed til we have become what we are today a selfish race of beings and i know some of it is programming but the need for these material things of want by the vast majority of the populace has taken over. I guess no one really knows what will happen because we are all creating as we think, so the teaching others see this comes into place, but if they will not listen, then they are not ready.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm22/wonder_lick/greenscenic4gl.jpg

Candeisr
29th March 2010, 15:55
It is my understanding that one cannot truly help another unless they ask for help first because they are not ready for the assistance until then. Anything else is a presumption that we know what another needs better than they know themselves. I find that often the best I can offer is to send others love or compassion or understanding and hope they can accept what is offered in whatever fashion or amount they can. This is something I practice everyday until it becomes an integrated part of my present personality complex with the understanding that the personalty is an evolving expression of the Soul. Consciousness and energy create reality. At the end of the day I want to reflect upon what kind of reality I created and what do I want to evolve or change. IE: What did I do today to make my world a better place because everything in our worlds is but a reflection of ourselves.

Samarkis
29th March 2010, 16:48
I am not sure that I agree with that...

or do you stay with negative people- with the hope of helping them raise their energies...

I came to that cross-road just before I ended my first marriage...and the thought pattern goes like this...

I gave them many opportunities to grow, gave them info to show them how to change, but ultimately it is their choice, their path, and their karma they will have to deal with at some time.. so why should I sabotage my growth for the sake of keeping them company on their path...

so... yes it is really a matter of finding out where you are supposed to go and what you feel you need to do...

I agree with you in that one has to draw a line how much to walk a path with another......I feel that line is when you have exhausted all ideas and see no progress in the other and when one's heart feels pain more than hope......Any friendship or relationship (except that of parent or teacher) has to have a give & take of equitable sharing in nurturing.....if there is not.....it can become draining or repeating a cycle of no-growth.....by stepping away and onto your own path....it forces the other to grow.......it may be painful....but growth does occur......
Sometimes miracles happen and the needed growth occurs , even at the 11th hour........: )
May all experience as many such miracles......I like "easy lessons" !!!! : )
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/Hug-2.jpg

rhythm
31st March 2010, 07:33
http://hinasafdar.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/user390395_pic18394_1229515790.jpg
if we can be removed from our level
was that realy our level ?:confused:
or just fooling ourselfes....
may all beings know themself...
love and kindness rhythmmm ...

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 03:02
Hi Jan,

We are free to choose. We can continue to go round and round on this reincarnational experience, endlessly repeated, or we can decide to break through this illusionary 3D, and finally do the work, the overcoming of our limited self, to realize the 'free space' of the higher realms.

Love and Light

Carmen

Hi carmen I would just like say i loved your post, but I all so whant to address the part about moving into higher realms .
This all so is apart of theVibration illusion and as you go up into the high realms, as we all no you lose your free will and well eventually have to come back due to no choice of are own ,You are then still in the reincarnation circle . For the true source of oneness dose not vibrate it is still we have to get there to fully understand what is happening & why . What is your view on this all my love jan
p.s thanks for post

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 03:09
I agree with you in that one has to draw a line how much to walk a path with another......I feel that line is when you have exhausted all ideas and see no progress in the other and when one's heart feels pain more than hope......Any friendship or relationship (except that of parent or teacher) has to have a give & take of equitable sharing in nurturing.....if there is not.....it can become draining or repeating a cycle of no-growth.....by stepping away and onto your own path....it forces the other to grow.......it may be painful....but growth does occur......
Sometimes miracles happen and the needed growth occurs , even at the 11th hour........: )
May all experience as many such miracles......I like "easy lessons" !!!! : )
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/Hug-2.jpg

hi there thank you all for you posts and yes this is very true and do not think by helping your self you are not helping others because they are you and you them. There is no such thing as being selfish in the true meaning of oneness.

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 03:18
i'd love to think, that everyone is here, to help everyone else ;)

hi exchanger thank you for getting involed with this tread .I love to see all peoples views, but I well say that I can not state enough that you can not be selfish by helping your self for we are all each other and we are all one .all of us are connected by spending time on your self you are in fact spending time on others. I would like to here what you feel about this love
jan

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 03:48
Ideologies of the so called truth have been around I'm sure for eons, not only within our Globe. What matters most to me is that you are able to love people irregardless of whether they are your friends or your enemies. The line of division has always existed because we have not realize it matters not what our believes or opinions are what matters is that we learn to respect each other and learn to live in peace. Sooner or later we are going to have to learn to get along. The beauty of our planet is the variety and differences among the many species .
There's a common bond that unites us whether we acknowledge it or not. I have faith that we together as residents of this beautiful planet will finally pay tribute to it and the many species who for so long has given us life, from the plants to the many animals, we are just another species living in this house we call planet earth.
I believe we are meant to be the caretakers of this planet , and some day maybe we will begin to realize this and stop playing God.
So from my perspective we still have a long way to go as humans, yet everything within me as I look at my children makes me hopeful for a better tomorrow where we could finally learn to harmonize with each other and with our beautiful planet.

Blessings to all...:):thumb::wub:

Hi there frank Samuel I do like a lot of what you have posted and agree. But I do not agree with the part quote : (I believe we are meant to be the caretakers of this planet , and some day maybe we will begin to realize this and stop playing God). I hope I did not misunderstand .Consciousness has been Made form the essence of god a part of him so you your self are god . Just like your body has been made by the essence of your parents who are human , so your body is human . We are god in a human vassal. I believe all points of viewís are valued but we must understand the connection we have with are selfís (god ) to move forward. Thank you so much all my love jan. please tell me not what you think on this but what you feel with in.

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 03:59
its coming to a point where we don't just intellectually understand that separation is an illusion
we are starting to feel and experience and know it
so relax unwind and float down stream :cool:

i do appreciate the bridge you are building with your post, helping some to come across the boundaries

though personally i find more solace knowing the separate paths are one, and not worrying too much about those who see a split - i wouldn't have been able to write all that :cool:

Thank you for your post dddanieljjjamesss yes I agree the Division is an illusion for there is no spilt in oneness just wholeness , It is just the feeling we are all getting in this vibration worlds which I feel is needed but donít quite understand yet .Ill have to look with in for answerer . What are your feelings here can you shed some light on the situation .all the best & love Jan

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 04:05
Thank you all for your posts they are very insightful , I feel some times when trying to exsplain this stuff and how i feel words are hard to find . It seems more of a knowing ,you have all do well to put your feelings into words thanks agian all my love jan

Nagual
1st April 2010, 07:26
I know channeling isnít an exact science, and lately there are so many channeled messages here and there which donít seem to be Ďthe real thingí, but this one some how resonates with me and perhaps explain what is happeningÖ

(Ö) Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.
From now on, you will be seeing many signs of division and regrouping manifesting in your reality. Companies will split, friends will stop seeing each other, families will separate, groups will be divided, etc. And at the same time you will be witnessing the absolute opposite; you will join new groups, you will feel closer than ever to your loved ones, family and friends.
This change is neither positive nor negative. It is existential.
This is a natural step in the mass-ascension process.
Existence consists only of vibrations, and when the vibrations that builds your world change, your whole reality changes accordingly. (Ö)

source here (http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/?p=668)

Swanny
1st April 2010, 07:33
Anyone can channel... As long as you have a good imagination you can make anything up :p

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 07:52
Thank you very much for your post Nagual .Ok I donít believe in channelling and do feel there is a lot of manipulation , as there is in every area that I have look into & come across ,but yes your right there is truth here . Maybe it is naive to think this dose not exists at all on any level ,considering we live in a world of infinite possibility , not to mention consciousness and body are infinite too. But I do find it hard to trust beings on the out side . I find that if I go in to my self the answer are there I would prefer to listen to my true knowing from with in , I no there are no mixed truths there. Dose any one have views on this It would be great if we could get to the bottom of this subject . But I am feeling itís what I said infinite possibilities. All my thanks and love jan

Samarkis
1st April 2010, 07:54
Anyone can channel... As long as you have a good imagination you can make anything up :p

HeHeHe....Swanny....But only true Channeling holds up with time.....: ) Or is ambiguous enough!!!! LOL!!!!

There are TRUE channelers..........but they walk the walk...not just talk the talk..............

In Light!!
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z299/Samarkis/galaxy.jpg

lunaflare
1st April 2010, 08:35
eXchanger:

I do jive with this quote..which suggests to me that we, in turn, should allow this for OTHERS....
that they make choices freely...who are we to judge??

yes, we are all varying degrees of light. or in other words, varying degrees of darkness....

I also appreciated the comment of acting as caretakers for this amazing planet....we share Earth with a vast variety of species..."we are such stuff as dreams are made on..."

we must care deeply for ourselves first, however...to really practice care and respect for others....
this consciousness is what will change our reality

taking full responsibility for one's experiences in life is indeed a challenge, yet key to understanding our interconnection.

Nagual
1st April 2010, 08:39
I find that if I go in to my self the answer are there

I couldn't agree more :)

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 14:36
thank you samarkis for post and I most say thanks swanny you are funny ,but I have to agree with samarkis on this all my love jan

Jan Rodrigo
1st April 2010, 14:42
eXchanger:

I do jive with this quote..which suggests to me that we, in turn, should allow this for OTHERS....
that they make choices freely...who are we to judge??

yes, we are all varying degrees of light. or in other words, varying degrees of darkness....

I also appreciated the comment of acting as caretakers for this amazing planet....we share Earth with a vast variety of species..."we are such stuff as dreams are made on..."

we must care deeply for ourselves first, however...to really practice care and respect for others....
this consciousness is what will change our reality

taking full responsibility for one's experiences in life is indeed a challenge, yet key to understanding our interconnection.

Thanks very much for post I could not agree more .As i have said before by helping your self you do infact help every one any way .There is no such thing as being selfish In oneness ,or if you like any action is selfish lol
if you do not agree feel free yo reply all my love jan

Wood
1st April 2010, 15:14
I can not state enough that you can not be selfish by helping your self for we are all each other and we are all one .all of us are connected by spending time on your self you are in fact spending time on others.

What is your definition for 'selfishness' then?

frank samuel
1st April 2010, 16:06
Hi there frank Samuel I do like a lot of what you have posted and agree. But I do not agree with the part quote : (I believe we are meant to be the caretakers of this planet , and some day maybe we will begin to realize this and stop playing God). I hope I did not misunderstand .Consciousness has been Made form the essence of god a part of him so you your self are god . Just like your body has been made by the essence of your parents who are human , so your body is human . We are god in a human vassal. I believe all points of viewís are valued but we must understand the connection we have with are selfís (god ) to move forward. Thank you so much all my love jan. please tell me not what you think on this but what you feel with in.

Hi Jan it was a carefully placed statement about us playing Gods, that's exactly what tptw has done for eons. There are other sentient beings living among us such as dolphins and whales I do not know whether they consider themselves Gods. I do agree however that we are a part of the original creator so we in that sense are co-creators I rather term it caretaker, because that's exactly what I am doing with my children and all the animals who share my home. Here's a good documentary about a dolphin trainer who realized the dolphin are cognitive beings. Hard lesson to learn for humans who think themselves to be the dominant species. Here's the web link:

http://www.peliculasid.com/peliculas/the-cove.html

Many many blessings to you and your family...:):thumb::wub:

Samarkis
1st April 2010, 16:32
Dear Frank Samuel.....

Thx for the link however can you post a different link??? That one is not working!!! Perhaps a youtube link???

frank samuel
1st April 2010, 20:40
Here's another link for the documentary , The Cove.
In the 1960s, Richard O'Barry captured and trained the five dolphins who played the title character in the much-loved television show Flipper. Now having come to realize how much his actions may have affected these deeply sensitive, highly intelligent and self-aware creatures, O'Barry is adamant that no dolphin should be kept in human captivity. This documentary finds O'Barry and a crew of like-minded people traveling to Japan and the town of Taiji, a place that appears to be devoted to these majestic ocean-bound creatures. However, in a remote cove, surrounded by barbed wire and "Keep Out" signs, lies a dark reality. It is here, under cover of night, that the fishermen of Taiji, driven by a multi-billion dollar dolphin entertainment industry and a market for mercury-tainted dolphin meat, engage in an unseen hunt. This film aims to reveal the shocking truth once and for all.

http://www.movstreaming.com/watch-movie-the-cove-streaming-megavideo-5481.html

Blessings to all...

Jan Rodrigo
2nd April 2010, 20:17
hi fank samuel great vedios very sad but enlighting .I all ways new that dolphins were amazing beings dose any one no more on this lovely creatures?

THE eXchanger
2nd April 2010, 21:11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THE eXchanger
2nd April 2010, 21:21
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CetaceousOne
4th April 2010, 01:53
So Long and Thanks for All The Fish

Exchanger,

I LOVE Hitchhiker's and that song...

How about this:

Its an important and popular fact that things are not
always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had
always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying
the planet, instead of the third most intelligent. The second
most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously
enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet
earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger,
but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing
attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they
eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The
last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly
sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a
hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the
message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.

Jan Rodrigo
5th April 2010, 20:14
What is your definition for 'selfishness' then?

It is when you see your self as just you and your not at all connected to any one or things, then you make a so called selfish action. itís the feeling of separate not wholeness ,selfish is a word to create the feeling of separateness. I am finding it hard to put into words may be you understand if not sorry .love Jan

Jan Rodrigo
5th April 2010, 20:18
I really hope I get to swim with this intelligent beings before they go, but I can understand why they would not want to stay on earth. I think with them leaving maybe this is a lesson needed for people to wake up.

Solphilos
5th April 2010, 20:21
Exchanger,

I LOVE Hitchhiker's and that song...

How about this:

Its an important and popular fact that things are not
always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had
always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying
the planet, instead of the third most intelligent. The second
most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously
enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet
earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger,
but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing
attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they
eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The
last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly
sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a
hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the
message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.

One thing I've been curious about:

According to the writer of this story, Dolphins are the second most intelligent species, man being second. There was never any mention of the first most intelligent species occupying our planet. Its just a story, I know, but I wonder...

Jan Rodrigo
5th April 2010, 20:43

According to the writer of this story, Dolphins are the second most intelligent species, man being second. There was never any mention of the first most intelligent species occupying our planet. Its just a story, I know, but I wonder...

very true i wonder this as well,makes you think !

frank samuel
5th April 2010, 21:32
You know every year a few birds come and make a nest by the window in my living room, sometimes I leave it there for them to come back. Is amazing how these birds travel the whole world then come back to this very same spot to lay their eggs. Often our world is full of beautiful messages given to us by many of the species who share our home ,we have become so self center that we have fail to see, appreciate and listen to everything that is fill with life and beauty. Indeed we are not alone and we will never be alone , it is only our limited focus that entraps us in a world of the ME. While in the world beyond our illusion it is the US that lives here, from the smallest particles, plants, animals our world is FULL of LIFE and as we become awake and aware we begin to appreciate the incredible beauty of it all.
Take time to communicate with the world around you. We have so much to learn from the beauty that is the home you have been born in at this time, which is planet Earth. How much our planet gives to each and everyone of us every single second of our lives without asking absolutely nothing in return. Take the time once in a while to at least say thank you. If you do your senses will heighten and become sensitive to the incredible beauty that surrounds US for we are not alone.

Many many blessings to you and your love ones...:):thumb::wub:

Jacqui D
5th April 2010, 21:53
That is so true, frank samuel what you have written here, connection back to the wildlife on this earth is very important, as we are all connected anyway or should be as once was we begin to see how wonderful the whole plan was. I feel more at ease with animals now and the wildlife more than i do with some of the people around me.
It makes me shudder when i hear people talking of killing things because they are (vermin) we use to have a squirrel which came back year after year, he knew once winter set in he could always find food in our garden, he got so blatant about it that he use to come right up to the window and look right in if we forgot one day to leave nuts out for him/her.
Someone took it upon them self that this vermin had to be destroyed and sadly that happened, so our little friend never came no more.
i will not kill anything, we had a few neighbours complaining about rats and many called in the pest controllers etc, we were asked if we wanted some poison for the garden we refused straight away, for one we have a dog anyway but i could not kill anything with poison or traps, so we laid a humane one down, we did catch it however and my husband released it up on the fields where we live, he may find his way back well if he does we will lay the trap again but i could not even kill a rat sorry but that's against everything i believe in.

Swanny
5th April 2010, 22:17

I always thought it was the wales that were the most intelligent ??

Solphilos
6th April 2010, 06:30
I always thought it was the wales that were the most intelligent ??

Hmm, could be. Maybe it was implied and I missed it. After all, I've only seen the movie, never read the books :o lol.

CetaceousOne
7th April 2010, 03:34
There was never any mention of the first most intelligent species occupying our planet. Its just a story, I know, but I wonder...

According to Mr. Adams, who wrote Hitchhikers, the top three most intelligent species on the Planet Earth are as follows in order of intelligence with #1 being the most intelligent:

1. Mice
2. Dolphins
3. Humans

Mice

Mice are the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything. As such, they are the most intelligent life form on that planet.

:p

Carmen
7th April 2010, 03:38
Hmm, Id better tell the cat!:eek:

Solphilos
7th April 2010, 03:41
According to Mr. Adams, who wrote Hitchhikers, the top three most intelligent species on the Planet Earth are as follows:

1. Mice
2. Dolphins
3. Humans

Mice

Mice are the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything. As such, they are the most intelligent life form on that planet.

:p

Thanks for that, its good to have closure at last :whoo:

Wood
7th April 2010, 04:19
It is when you see your self as just you and your not at all connected to any one or things, then you make a so called selfish action. it’s the feeling of separate not wholeness ,selfish is a word to create the feeling of separateness. I am finding it hard to put into words may be you understand if not sorry .love Jan

Thank you. Sometimes it is weird how events nowadays just happen together and they kind of relate to each other. Some posts here, like yours, and some experiences in the 'real life' are giving me an strong insight that is challenging my beliefs.

giovonni
7th April 2010, 04:44
Originally Posted by Jan Rodrigo
"It is when you see your self as just you and your not at all connected to any one or things, then you make a so called selfish action. it’s the feeling of separate not wholeness ,selfish is a word to create the feeling of separateness. I am finding it hard to put into words may be you understand if not sorry .love Jan"

"Thank you. Sometimes it is weird how events nowadays just happen together and they kind of relate to each other. Some posts here, like yours, and some experiences in the 'real life' are giving me an strong insight that is challenging my beliefs. Wood"

thank you Gents, wonderful following your thoughts~ Gio

oh yes most not forget the Ladies!

frank samuel
7th April 2010, 06:26
Hey imagine having to tell my dogs the mice are the number one intelligent species on the planet, now my dogs are on strike , they said look for another guard dog and don't mention us on the web page, okay guys take it easy. I thought it worth while posting the web link again to a true and famous story about a dog name Hachiko.

http://www.movie2k.com/movie-107485-Hachiko-A-Dog-s-Story-film.html

I think is time we start to re evaluate ourselves in relationship to the rest of the species on this planet. Now if I was playing God I would have not place all my hopes on only one species alone on this planet.
A short while ago humans thought the universe revolve around the Earth, now all of the sudden we are discovering gee there are other species out there with cognitive intelligence, well surprise surprise they been living also on planet earth right along with us. Hey at least for me is niece to know there are beautiful incredible species who deserve our respect , love and affection.
Now how does this fit into our ascension , 2012 theories and all of that, you know what I mean. Just thinking out loud.:secret::haha: Is time for me to shut up and get some shut eye is 2:00am and I got to get up in a few hours..

Many many blessings to all of you and your families...:crazy_pilot::wub:

Jan Rodrigo
7th April 2010, 13:24
cool i think this is true with are 3d bodys but Consciousness is equal we can be equal on all levels we are all the same and have the same infinite possibilities. I suppose just at this point in time there on a higher knowing but I would say,but I do not no this for a fact.
thanks for all your input love Jan

Jan Rodrigo
10th April 2010, 15:07
sounds right but im not sure about mice can some one exsplain this?

HORIZONS
12th December 2011, 04:52
:bump: It has happened before and it it is happening again! I have seen this tactic over and over many times, and in many ways, and I am not just talking about this forum. The energy builds to a boil and then people get very upset and then the division starts - people quit because of it - and we continue to spin round and round and accomplish nothing. All the while the PTB laugh at us while we stumble over ourselves, all the while their plan continues onward. If we can't stick together and work things out - without attacking one another - we will never grow into a force to be reckoned with. Divide and conquer still works - I see it all the time. Look at all the people that are gone just from this thread - and now all the new ones that are quitting - what a shame. So here we go again.