PDA

View Full Version : Confusion

Anchor
22nd September 2010, 12:10
Many of us are confused or don't understand. We are aware at an instinctive level that we have forgotten or been hidden from the truth, or important knowledge about our true nature. Basically we are not fully understanding what is going on. We are therefore, in many situations, forced to make choices without access to all the facts.

Our present situation is we have an incarnated form. That form has a matrix comprised of the concurrent operation of our minds, bodies and spirits. Before we incarnated, each of us deliberately "selected" and configured this matrix and organised its entry into incarnation in an external context and environment most suitable for the teach/learning learn/teaching we desired to accomplish. For this to work, we had to forget everything we knew and this happens in a way which presents precisely the situation that you cannot fully understand everything

I am currently of the opinion that acceptance of this limitation can remove a big obstacle in our step wise seeking of the truth. A lot of frustration can be simply discarded, and we then find that we work effectively with the light available to us at each present moment. This is not said to promote inaction, rather a letting go of burdens that ultimately ease the path of the true seeking.

I feel this quote from the Law Of One, is relevant to the point (perhaps a little obtusely ;) )

16 (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=16&sc=1&ss=1).37 (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=16&sc=1&ss=1#37) Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable[1]. Understanding is not of this density.

The reason is, understanding precludes the needs to make our freewill choices. Freewill choices (and the consequent learning and wisdom that flows from a review of the consequences) are what we are all about in our current forms.

50 (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=50&sc=1&ss=1).12 (http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=50&sc=1&ss=1#12) Questioner: Can you expand on the concept which is that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do. Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.

John..

{This was cross-posted from a post I made at another forum}

[1] Harvestable is a term Ra uses to mean something similar to what is referred to as "ascension" - it refers to the point in evolution that you leave the cycle of requiring to incarnate into a particular density (the one in which harvest was made).

Wood
22nd September 2010, 14:18
Some half-baked thoughts, bullet-point style:

* There are lots of myths and tales and folklore about serpents, dragons, amphibious creatures, beings half human half fish, shape-shifters, hybrids. Pleiadians seem to be related to them.
* Serpents linked to the occult and hidden.
* Our local environment, the sun, moon, and earth with local 'gods' vs the cosmic environment with one God.
* Are the three lower chakras an annunaki 'gift' to keep us imprisoned?
* The serpent Kundalini asleep in the root chakra.
* The ego is feed by the aspects related to those three chakras (fear of death/survival instincts, earthly passions/desires, dualism, thirst for power, need of control, sense of hierarchy).
* Teachings about transcending the ego: freedom from control vs losing individuality (maybe losing the connection to spirit).
* Main gods use to be three: creation, destruction and life, mother, father, son, virgin mary, devil, god, etc.
* The [mock?] war between [earthly?] good and evil, having humans as pawns.
* Maybe a fake ascension that leads to a world along the lines of 'avatar' or 'a brave new world'.
* The choice between freedom and happiness (in the sense of not having to think).
* 'Memento' movie as a model of our incarnations here and the relationship with beings more aware than us.
* Just a quick example: "Vlad Dracul" was asked to join the hungarian "Order of the dragon". I believe hungarians learned something from the Dacians and their dragons. Herodotus links Dacians to sumerians. Then we have the 'Bohemian grove' (not in Hungary but the name is not a coincidence IMO).
* Lots of new age teachings come from older satanic secret groups (think Crowley for example), and those from older groups probably.
* Ra himself learned a lot about serpents (check the legend about Ra and Isis and the serpent).

And finally, hypnotism/induction of trance/confusion are the ways of the serpent, aren't they? I'd rather stick to the quote in my signature.

john.d
22nd September 2010, 18:23
Great post John . It totaly resonates with me that this density is all about choice ... This of course wouldnt be possible without polarity . For a long time i was angry at TPTB about all the things they do . Im not anymore , they are just playing this game their way . I choose not to be part of their game anymore though as much as is physically possible . Ive chosen my own path which the 'Ra Material' helped me to see .

John

Solphilos
22nd September 2010, 18:56
I agree, great post.

It is vital for our growth that we accept the fact that we actually know very little about our present situation, and that we can never really understand anything in our current level of consciousness.
We are merely watching shadows dancing on the wall, observing the effects of a cause that can only be understood through direct experience; i.e. altered states of consciousness.

The light itself we cannot observe, as it's intensity is too great for our limited senses to bear. We can however, observe the shadows it casts. We can study the effects and believe that we have understanding (science), but again all we understand is phenomena without considering the cause. (spirituality, mysticism, magick)

pilotsimone
22nd September 2010, 19:39
Confusion is starting to feel like home.

Ran into these affirmations yesterday. Think I'll say them a few thousand times.

I let go of all attachments.
I live in the unknown.
I live in the insecure.
I let go of all control.
I accept whatever happens to me.
I go wherever life takes me.
I am totally independent of what others think of me.
I live spontaneously.

Hiram
22nd September 2010, 20:11
Imagine for a moment designing the perfect system so that you won't remember. You are designing a puzzle in anticipation that you yourself will try and solve it once you no longer remember it...but the object of the design is precisely so that you won't remember.

I take personal responsibility for this system, and do not blame others for keeping me in ignorance or any such things.

I just know that I am a very clever being, who has deceived himself better than anyone else ever could.

So it is infinitely stimulating to try and figure out what I have designed for myself.

I enjoy it immensely.

Wood
22nd September 2010, 22:01
Another model for ascension:

http://imgur.com/cmhZF.jpg
http://imgur.com/4J0IJ.jpg
http://imgur.com/NblLw.png

No victims, no evil, just beings living in accordance to their nature, in accordance to the divine plan for them (their spirit, as part of the whole). I think a key part of 'being one with God' is that God has many aspects, many paths. Exactly one path per spirit, that can be seen as the encapsulation of a divine plan. We are all one, with different paths, and some paths involve, for sure, preying on others in a spiritual way (not just preying on the bodies).

It is time to cross that river. Some will get to the other side, some may need to go through the whole process again. No big deal in the Big Scheme of Things.

Arpheus
22nd September 2010, 22:10
Yep thats exactly the way i look at it wood.No big deal at all,we got a whole eternity ahead of us 3D time means nothing,but to be frank its getting old and i am getting tired of this game man heh.It sometimes feels like rewind and play it all over again heh.

Zook
22nd September 2010, 22:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4SblJ_SnU

I love the 70's (and everything before that!!!)

Cheers
Uncle Zook

Anchor
22nd September 2010, 23:11
Thankyou to all so far that have seen and responded the message in my post - that makes me feel it was worth the effort.

@Wood,

You are totally my favourite today because you don't seem to agree and that's what makes this forum worth posting too and interesting :)

Firstly, if you dont mind considering this ... if I had removed the references to Ra, would it have made any difference? Did me referring to the Law of One material fundamentally change the underlying thesis of my post?

Another model for ascension:

No victims, no evil, just beings living in accordance to their nature, in accordance to the divine plan for them (their spirit, as part of the whole). I think a key part of 'being one with God' is that God has many aspects, many paths. Exactly one path per spirit, that can be seen as the encapsulation of a divine plan. We are all one, with different paths, and some paths involve, for sure, preying on others in an spiritual way (not just preying on the bodies).

It is time to cross that river. Some will get to the other side, some may need to go through the whole process again. No big deal in the Big Scheme of Things.

I think we have to take some responsibility for the way in which nature has evolved and distorted toward violence. I see this as an external reflection of our own internal unresolved tendencies/distortion toward violence as a race - these have been poked and prodded by people whose chosen intent is to exacerbate those distortions. Awareness of that fact can enable us to start to smooth out the ruffles with harmony as a goal.

I think it is something we need to do.

John..

Beren
22nd September 2010, 23:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GPvngnCZ8&feature=related

Wood
22nd September 2010, 23:44
Firstly, if you dont mind considering this ... if I had removed the references to Ra, would it have made any difference? Did me referring to the Law of One material fundamentally change the underlying thesis of my post?
I think we can't be sure :). There is confusion, it is a fact. Your OP tries to explain the source of the confusion and that does not quite fit, dont you think so? I just say let's cross the river and watch out for the crocs!

I think we have to take some responsibility for the way in which nature has evolved and distorted toward violence. I see this as an external reflection of our own internal unresolved tendencies/distortion toward violence as a race - these have been poked and prodded by people whose chosen intent is to exacerbate those distortions. Awareness of that fact can enable us to start to smooth out the ruffles with harmony as a goal.
I think God is in every living creature, they all have spirits. Thus I do not think nature just reflects our own inner 'distortions'. How are those distortions different than sins we have to overcome? We are being sold the same recycled **** again and again and the smell is quite noticeable now.
Anyway, I agree we have to get back our freedom and that implies being responsible for everything we do.

My point is about the traps I think we are facing. I do not hate the PTBs or the reptilians or demons or whatever is out there since they are just playing their part in the divine game. I feel they are there though, everywhere. We are alive so they do not just want to/can't exterminate us. We are changing (the whole world is changing) and that is not in the best of their interests. However I think it is very NAIVE to think they'll just go away if we pretend God just discards spirits experiencing the darker side.
I believe we can handle it and go to whatever future we want (or not, that is just a theory). The fact, though, is that we are here now, and my point is just that we'd rather look for the traps, and the first one, IMHO, is the disney future being aggressively marketed to us nowadays.

I do not think our path is just over and that we are returning to God now. I think there is much more ahead of us, but again, we have to cross that river and it is not going to be that easy. What has been the outcome of the eastern spirituality as sold to the common people? Societies like the chinese or japanese where you'd rather fit in the system because it is set up as a hive mind.
Maybe that is the future some people want ('a brave new world', '1984', 'avatar', perhaps a bit nicer), but I can see there is much more out there. It is ok to choose any path but I think we have to choose it ourselves (using our intuition, our link to God), and not being mind-controlled to it.

Anchor
23rd September 2010, 00:25
Uh oh, we almost agreed!

I did not try to explain the source of confusion, just the fact that there is confusion - primarily as a necessary pre-cursor to our chosen mode of expression in density.

My main goal here is to float the idea that it may not be worth trying to directly penetrate the confusion, but simply work with its limitations, because ultimately that is the way we wanted it to be.

>We are being sold the same recycled **** again and again and the smell is quite noticeable now.

I agree, but this is not what I am trying to do.

>I think God is in every living creature, they all have spirits. Thus I do not think nature just reflects our own inner 'distortions'. How are those distortions different than sins we have to overcome?

In the sense that we are all connected and one, so I agree but there is a difference - we are different to the croc or the zebra. They are not expressing a capacity of individual creative ability. As you say, they are acting according to their nature - which is nature. Croc gets hungry, eats food, which may be a Zebra. Nature.

Any distortion (ie: bias/polarity) that is within us individually will have an impact on our surroundings. As energetically highly evolved beings, the extent to which this happens for our own inner environments on the rest of the natural world are significant, and something I feel we should note and accept responsibility for.

> if we pretend God just discards spirits experiencing the darker side.

I never said or implied this. But I take your point and agree. There are no shortcuts, but there are some facts. Entities expressing through an energetic body complex that requires a certain kind of environment will not survive if that environment changes outside tolerable parameters - as it is with Gaia now. That is of course the same for us as well. The time for the sorting of the wheat from the chaff is definitely here and ongoing now.

John..

frank samuel
23rd September 2010, 00:34
This is just my theory, even if we achieve peace and harmony on planet earth there will be many worlds which are not there yet so our work will not be over. The soul just moves on to another realm or illusion, however it would be niece to experience and see human loving interaction with one another and our planet, finally evolving beyond the violence and greed.

Considering our souls are not bound by time and space we have no idea how many worlds we have help in achieving peace and harmony or how many planets have been destroy on our own account. Not an easy answer and one that I don't think anyone can answer with 100 % certainty.

For myself I know I long for peace and like many here remain hopeful that we can achieve this on this planet within this lifetime, afterward the journey continues .If there is a Cosmic origin of all things sooner or later we will come back home and refuse to continue being part of the game or what seems to be an incomprehensible lunacy of confusion.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

Wood
23rd September 2010, 00:47
I did not try to explain the source of confusion, just the fact that there is confusion - primarily as a necessary pre-cursor to our chosen mode of expression in density.
I think the part after the hyphen mark is a sort of explanation :).

>We are being sold the same recycled **** again and again and the smell is quite noticeable now.
I agree, but this is not what I am trying to do.
I'm sorry I explained myself poorly John. I was not refering to you at all in the post but to many new age and spiritual theories floating around.

Croc gets hungry, eats food, which may be a Zebra. Nature.
The annunaki feel like having some evolved slaves, thus try to indoctrinate our mind by implanting some ideas in very clever disguises so they can control our creative potential. Nature.

Entities expressing through an energetic body complex that requires a certain kind of environment will not survive if that environment changes outside tolerable parameters - as it is with Gaia now. That is of course the same for us as well. The time for the sorting of the wheat from the chaff is definitely here and ongoing now.
The traps I fear the most (a way to say it, it is not 'fear') are ideas. If we are consciousnesses it makes sense to me that we can be controlled with ideas even when we are not incarnated. I refer here to the wingmakers PC interview.

Watch out, HERE BE DRAGONS!!

(I really wanted to include that in a post :))

Wood
23rd September 2010, 00:54
This is just my theory, even if we achieve peace and harmony on planet earth there will be many worlds which are not there yet so our work will not be over. The soul just moves on to another realm or illusion, however it would be niece to experience and see human loving interaction with one another and our planet, finally evolving beyond the violence and greed.

I really look forward to showing myself as lights in the sky and help evolve whatever poor beings live in those planets by giving them much confusion :)

I think there are lots of things to do once we break the rigid constraints we have here: from watching all other creations all across the universe to create your own planet full of life and host other spirits into your own personal theme park.

RedeZra
23rd September 2010, 00:56
if knowing comes from experience then life is an experiment

not needed but now we're here

so who are we

are we humans spirits consciousness

our bodies turn to dust but what about us

do we live on

we do not know we can hope but we cannot be certain for we are not there yet

death is now not a part of the experience or it is n we forgot

how is such a thing possible to forget

did I inflict a concussion to my spirit n why would I do that

banging my head on some spiritual stone for what confusion

besides I was born into this prepared place n planet

and not once not even in moments of magnificence

did I think 'I created this'

so I've come to the conclusion of creationism

the Creator made me n all that I see which I guess is just a little of all that is

when I wanted to know Him then I came to know that this wanting is what is required for Him to not hide from me

the search for the Creator is in faith or fact a gradual revelation of the age old question

'who am I'

when we know who we are then we will know all

the 'love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength' is not for show or worship but for our own self-realization n enlightenment

Anchor
23rd September 2010, 01:04
The traps I fear the most are ideas. If we are consciousnesses it makes sense to me that we can be controlled with ideas even when we are not incarnated. I refer here to the wingmakers PC interview.

Watch out, HERE BE DRAGONS!!

(I really wanted to include that in a post :))

I don't "fear" traps. However, that doesn't change how annoying it is when I find out that I fell into one. One must have faith in oneself in order to avoid paralysis.

Still I think you have hit one of the nails firmly on the head. The best (and probably only) defence against these traps is the honing of our "BS" detectors. That discrimination that is found by reference to the source within can guide us (if we let it) to make the correct choices on what "ideas" we allow ourselves to be affected by.

I think HERE BE DRAGONS is perfect as advice for all kinds of subtle reasons.

John..

Wood
23rd September 2010, 01:25
I don't "fear" traps. However, that doesn't change how annoying it is when I find out that I fell into one. One must have faith in oneself in order to avoid paralysis.
I do not really fear the traps, I believe I can handle them. I am just trying to help other people, and I assume I can be wrong, of course. We face 'confusion', and we have to be alert and ready to change. It would not be nice to attack the loving annunaki with a pointy stick, so be ready to smile and behave if they do not bite!

The best (and probably only) defence against these traps is the honing of our "BS" detectors. That discrimination that is found by reference to the source within can guide us (if we let it) to make the correct choices on what "ideas" we allow ourselves to be affected by.

I've done my own version of trascending the ego. I've realised the spirit is what holds the divine path for each of us. Our link to the spirit is the intuition (the BS detector). I've decided to fully trust it and drop the desire of control, I just flow happily. That happens to include posting about reptilians...

Humble Janitor
23rd September 2010, 01:28
Confusion is starting to feel like home.

Ran into these affirmations yesterday. Think I'll say them a few thousand times.

I let go of all attachments.
I live in the unknown.
I live in the insecure.
I let go of all control.
I accept whatever happens to me.
I go wherever life takes me.
I am totally independent of what others think of me.
I live spontaneously.

Wow, this is pretty much my life at the moment. I still struggle with the unknown though.

Arpheus
23rd September 2010, 01:52
I really look forward to showing myself as lights in the sky and help evolve whatever poor beings live in those planets by giving them much confusion :)

I think there are lots of things to do once we break the rigid constraints we have here: from watching all other creations all across the universe to create your own planet full of life and host other spirits into your own personal theme park.

Wood i love you man your best post so far out of all of those i came across that you wrote,one simply cannot love what you said and resonate with it and also feel the same way,i wanna be the lights in the sky as well hehe.

Wood
23rd September 2010, 02:23
Wood i love you man your best post so far out of all of those i came across that you wrote,one simply cannot love what you said and resonate with it and also feel the same way,i wanna be the lights in the sky as well hehe.

Thank you :)

If we are incarnated consciousnesses and our purpose is to help God experience all that is to be experienced, my point is that we'd rather do so instead of trying to go back to God in one step and, maybe, dissolve into the waters of consciousness.

The facts are that we are here, alive, we have free will and a feeling that the world is not working properly. Then there are theories that might want to shape our free will...

I do not know what are the rules for creation and destruction of spirits into the God consciousness, but I'd say it is possible that spirits that thin out their thoughts so much may lose awareness and just dissolve. Maybe like an Ent from the Lord of the Rings? This is why I believe we should be careful...

TraineeHuman
23rd September 2010, 07:17
No, John. May I suggest you don’t actually have to give up your memory or your understanding of some “bigger picture”. It’s just that you need to temporarily take your main focus off the bigger picture or else you won’t be able to pay attention to the smaller details –- or even notice them.

Following on from this point, my understanding of what heightened consciousness means is that it centrally involves the ability not to completely lose touch with a sense of the bigger picture even while you’re immersed in the details, or in the sewer/etc. Consciousness = staying awake despite the distractions. For me, being able to see the bigger picture is a cornerstone of liberation, and in many ways even the cornerstone. And ideas aren't a hindrance as long as we treat them just as tools. They're the tools we need to have so that we are able to communicate.

Let me suggest this is a separate issue from that of realising that you can’t know everything. You can’t really see, or even conceptualise, the whole universe at once. This is because you can never take a position that’s outside of the universe. Secondly, the universe is more correctly a subject, an “I” or a “we”, rather than an object. The experiential discovery that “I am the whole universe” is what characterizes the experience of (the lowest level of) spiritual enlightenment, in all the major meditation traditions. So of course you can never “capture” all of reality or otherwise get away with treating reality as if it were a mere object. What a wonderful universe it is, where it's impossible to know everything! And where the more you know, the more you realise how little you really do know.

Anchor
23rd September 2010, 09:26
@TraineeHuman: Thanks for this perspective. I agree with your post, bar one small point, but you left some wiggle room in it, so this isnt a big deal - lol

No, John. May I suggest you don’t actually have to give up your memory or your understanding of some “bigger picture”.

Perhaps you don't have to, but I think most people, incarnating in the normal way do.

I know, based on my own direct experience that I must have given up memory when I incarnated. I know this because:

1) I cant remember past lives (nor have I really tried - this one is quite enough for me)

2) I have undergone quantum leaps of realization during my life that both equate and feel in my mind exactly like remembrance. The things that are in scope of those remembrances were well outside of what I was taught in my waking life - yet oddly aligned to what I was doing, or realised that I needed to do at the time.

3) I have acquired the ability to do certain things that I feel certain I have done before in past lives (in particular, and for an example: the whole "intentional manifestation" thing that I was talking about in Wood's "views on manifestation" thread recently [http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5517-Views-on-manifestation] ) I realise I am no expert, but once the catalyst was in place I am sure I didn't start functioning at the beginner level - I suddenly remembered how to do it.

This remembering process is still ongoing, and the more I meditate, the more time I spend in nature and away from the city the more it happens.

All of this experience, and coupled with the fact that I set a lot of stock in the law of one on the basis that most of it passes my own tests, have lead me to my current conclusions.

The "veil of forgetting" is a tangible and real thing to my conciousness, and I am forever pecking away at it!

Also, I should say, that I find that forums like this one tends to help this process massively.

John..

TraineeHuman
23rd September 2010, 14:16
John:

It’s interesting how you see “remembering” as a key part of reaching greater consciousness. Certainly, Gurdjieff also saw how much one “remembers” from so-called past lives or whatever as crucial, as did Muktananda and some of his followers, and presumably also scientologists do. Strictly speaking, my view of time is that time doesn’t “flow” at all. Rather, the past, present and future are continually being re-created in the eternally fresh now.

Is “remembering” so significant for you because it involves accessing new abilities or skills or intuitive understandings? If you adopt a view of time similar to mine, then I guess what you are doing by “remembering” could be described as creating a higher-grade “timeline” for yourself. I guess the way I see it is, most humans aren’t well-rounded, in the sense that they have learnt how to develop talents only in certain areas. It’s not that they’ve forgotten that they have those talents, but rather that they don’t have them. So it seems to me that for many people it’s often more about creating rather than remembering.

My view of time isn’t just something intellectual. My father died when I was 17, and I know he unfortunately spent about the next 40 years in limbo because of my approach to time. I happen to know I came here as a Wanderer or Volunteer a few years after the Hiroshima bombing. As I entered space-time and this planet, I took on a small number of past lifetimes and at least one future lifetime here. In my so assumed previous lifetime to this, I had been prominent in my father’s life and he had wrongly believed I had taken advantage of him. But because I have almost no attachment to that lifetime, after my father died I refused to agree with him that there was any issue between us to resolve, either in that lifetime or the current one. Somehow this freaked my father out so much that he just stayed in limbo, his mind blown or whatever. The only way I could get him out was by (telepathically) yelling at him vehemently, after 40 years had passed, mind you, that I couldn’t stand him and that I hated him. This wasn’t true, but my father seemed to believe me. It worked because I was finally responding to the perceived conflict like a “normal” person might.

It’s true that a person’s psychological issues are often carried over from a previous lifetime. In turn, the same thing is true of the former lifetime, and so it usually keeps going for twenty or thirty lifetimes. However, the only reason a person carries issues over into their next lifetime is that they are deeply attached to them. This is why learning to detach (and especially to forgive) is more effective than past lives therapy, in my experience. Once should be enough.

Anchor
23rd September 2010, 23:06
I can see your way of seeing things and my way of seeing things are modelled differently - but at least we are seeing the same things.

The significance of remembering to me, is that it is precisely the same mental "feeling" as when searching for some information that you do not have immediate recall of, but you know you have it (say a name of someone you spoke with yesterday!) - at the point where you have teased your mind into coming up with the goods and the information is available for input to new thought remembering has occurred.

The key difference with remembering the "new" information compared to stuff that definitely was learned or happened in this life, is that I feel sure that I did not come by it in this lifetime, but I obviously bought it along with me in my spiritual kit bag - without all the "access codes". Many people have said that the "access codes" are triggers - and the triggers are a pattern of circumstance that you are likely to or will encounter in your life - and that the knowledge is metered out according to the pre-incarnation programming. I have found no reason so far to doubt that this is what is happening to me.

Your last para deserves a highlight. I have written a few posts on forgiveness on this forum, it is the way to stop the wheel of karma. An essential act.

Fredkc
23rd September 2010, 23:25
This is why learning to detach (and especially to forgive) is more effective than past lives therapy, in my experience. Once should be enough. I agree with John... So well said.

I have been able to see fleeting glimpses of my experiences in other lives. I have even been fortunate enough to know people in this life and together we have remembered our relationship in other lives.

Still some kind of "past life regression" has never really interested me.A couple of things enter here.
1. Time isn't. All of these lives are being lived simultaneously by all of us. Rather than spend energy intended for this life on others, through forgiveness we are able to "fix them all" by settling and severing that Karmic link.

2. That said, how many and what kind of past lives really becomes irrelevant. Our handle on all of this is in the here and now. Always was, always will be. What you untangle here is untangled everywhere.

Fred

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Confusion say: If you find yourself caught out in the rain, don't bother running. It's raining everywhere. ;)

RedeZra
26th September 2010, 00:16
the importance of ideals

once a man came to Cayce in a state of confusion cause his life was a series of problems

this man thought of himself as a 'wanderer' n had no ideal to strive for so he became a victim of circumstances n tossed around in the sea of life

the beauty of an ideal is that an individual will eventually become the ideal

therefore raise the bar n aim high ;)

as Cayce says Christ is the Highest ideal

Beren
26th September 2010, 09:31
2. That said, how many and what kind of past lives really becomes irrelevant. Our handle on all of this is in the here and now. Always was, always will be. What you untangle here is untangled everywhere.

Freddie

That's a real deal. We have been given that power from Christ. And that is the one thing that 99.9% of people ignore.

Carmody
26th September 2010, 19:01
When the participant gave me a bit of a hard time the soul harvester thread about my obliqueness and the overall lack of hard 'black and whites'... I replied:

Ahhhhhh.....but that is the point entirely!

Big test today!

No looking at the answers!

:p

Anchor
26th September 2010, 22:41
Ahhhhhh.....but that is the point entirely!

Big test today!

No looking at the answers!

LOL !

The test is not hard either, at least there are no time limits - take all the time you need.

Hiram
30th September 2010, 20:39
Really enjoying reading this you guys. Wonderful thinkers and "forgetters" on this thread.

Victoria Tintagel
30th September 2010, 22:23
Quote from Hiram: "Imagine for a moment designing the perfect system so that you won't remember. You are designing a puzzle in anticipation that you yourself will try and solve it once you no longer remember it...but the object of the design is precisely so that you won't remember.

I take personal responsibility for this system, and do not blame others for keeping me in ignorance or any such things.

I just know that I am a very clever being, who has deceived himself better than anyone else ever could.

So it is infinitely stimulating to try and figure out what I have designed for myself.

I enjoy it immensely."

Cheering applause to you, Hiram, thank you so much! I think this is what it means to take your power, Espavo.... and in such a lighthearted way.
Wonderful Hiram, you made my evening!

Hiram
1st October 2010, 21:14
Glad I could add something to the rest of the brilliance on this thread!

Some insight into where I've come from: When I was a boy, my father would walk with me under the trees every day, and we would talk about many things. One thing he told me (amongst many fantastic things) was: Do you see this world, these cars, these houses, those airplanes flying through the sky? Always remember that one morning you can wake up and it will all be changed. None of it will be the same. none of it! Your entire world can change in an instant. What do you think of that?

And i replied, as only a boy could: What would I do then dad?

And he said: You put both feet on the ground and you live your life. You do what needs to be done, no matter what happens--no matter if the sky is falling, and the earth is breaking, you live Your Life. You do what needs to be done.

I am still trying to understand this daily. It seems so simple...but I think it is very difficult for us. There are more people on this board that are capable of this than you will find anywhere else though.

Beren
1st October 2010, 21:37
Hmm,

who dares to confuse the little ones?
Whom are the ones or the one who desire little children to never grow up?

Is it not those whom are confused at the beginning?
Souls that saw the Love, the Light, Creator and in an instant they thought: "This can not be! It can`t be truth -it`s such a magnificent thing that it must not be real! "
And they then feared for their safety for they assumed falsely that they were deceived and fooled! They thought that Magnificence was a lie brought upon them and that they are in danger ...
So they fled the Light, Love, Creator.

They fled and started to build ,first in their thoughts ,then in vastness of the universe- huge fortresses, to hide from fear ,to hide from their fear of non existent threat.Weapons and endless wars...
Spirits arouse , for one party were yelling "Foul" and others were in amazement about what is "Foul" at all and what the heck is going on with those dear souls that cries at their Creator ...
And time after time, little by little a great confusion came to be.
In countless ages before man came to Earth, confusion was wrought out of fear.

And confusion is brought upon man also as an extension of those souls whom feared unreasonably in the beginning that Creator is not capable of doing the sheer magnificence to all.

Now we live in an age where confusion rules.
But again we are not alone and we are aided by Creator who is Love and Light.
One of the prime reasons why Christ came from heaven is to show first hand of God`s love for humanity and all souls that exist.
Christ said to us a God`s message : "ye are gods."
Do not be afraid of whom you are and do not be afraid of your Father for he loves you all and will do only glory and splendor for his own , his children.

So friends, let us not be confused ever.
We are dearly loved.

Victoria Tintagel
1st October 2010, 23:04
Dear fellow Avalonians, I am speaking to you as the head of Human Duality Matters. I like to add some words to (the) confusion here.
To stop being frustrated while in confusion is the key to finding the path to an answer. To be.....with what is.......or not to be..... that is the question.
I am with joy and love, Tint.

Hiram
2nd October 2010, 00:29
Such thoughtful prose, an today I am just resonating with all thats been said. Tint, you are glowing as you sleep with that affirmation.

Confusion. As tint relates above, is not so distressing--it doesn't have to be.

At first it was very confusing taking a body. Confusing and painful and delirious. I can almost feel the flesh for the first time now, the darkness and warmth, and hear my own muffled cries! That's my voice!!

Forgetting all, drawing a veil of my own choosing, my own design, and this process of re-(membering). That is the greatest joy, next to The One.

Beren is so correct, and has a great way of phrasing things. Most of this confusion started so long ago...as man measures time. Before the earth even opened her eyes, or began dreaming as the aboriginals like to say.

We must re-member, Making-up is so wonderful. Making amends for deeds done and undone, and imagining what we hope to be.

Confusion is not always a prison--though I know it is for some beings in this place and I feel very pained for them.

There is only one key. That is to realize and express whom you truly are. And follow Wonder wherever it leads you. That is the trumpet, that is the compass, that my friends.....is the lighthouse. The safe harbor from this stormy sea. It was the hint that you left yourself, before you ever came here!!

Look for the light....whats this? Its You!

Carmody
2nd October 2010, 02:02
Glad I could add something to the rest of the brilliance on this thread!

Some insight into where I've come from: When I was a boy, my father would walk with me under the trees every day, and we would talk about many things. One thing he told me (amongst many fantastic things) was: Do you see this world, these cars, these houses, those airplanes flying through the sky? Always remember that one morning you can wake up and it will all be changed. None of it will be the same. none of it! Your entire world can change in an instant. What do you think of that?

And i replied, as only a boy could: What would I do then dad?

And he said: You put both feet on the ground and you live your life. You do what needs to be done, no matter what happens--no matter if the sky is falling, and the earth is breaking, you live Your Life. You do what needs to be done.

I am still trying to understand this daily. It seems so simple...but I think it is very difficult for us. There are more people on this board that are capable of this than you will find anywhere else though.

My parents say : 'Are you happy?'

I say, 'yes'.

'Good', they said, "we're done". (as in conversation on 'if life is working out for me or not'--is over.)

On leaving home: "Wear clean underwear..and try not to embarrass us...too much". (knowing that I would make them cringe and wince at least a few times)

Mandala
2nd October 2010, 04:26
We all have free will, but we live in the now. Every choice we make, must be with the thought, "Do no harm". Do not deliberately seek to hurt or harm another human, and you must let go of your ego. Karma must be cleared. You must practice forgiveness. This is what we signed up for and we will remember as we get closer. It becomes more apparent to me each day.

Victoria Tintagel
2nd October 2010, 11:00
Hallelujah...Hiram....this is really to much to handle...so lovely and true....it makes my heart sing! THANK YOU Hiram! I am gonna post a good one in the Lighter Side John Parslow Poetry thread, watch it!

Quote from Hiram: "We must re-member, Making-up is so wonderful. Making amends for deeds done and undone, and imagining what we hope to be.

Confusion is not always a prison--though I know it is for some beings in this place and I feel very pained for them.

There is only one key. That is to realize and express whom you truly are. And follow Wonder wherever it leads you. That is the trumpet, that is the compass, that my friends.....is the lighthouse. The safe harbor from this stormy sea. It was the hint that you left yourself, before you ever came here!!

Look for the light....whats this? Its You!"