PDA

View Full Version : interesting picture that fb keeps removing

passiglight
31st March 2013, 20:15
Hi all, thought i'd just post this picture on here as it#s been generating bit of a fuss on facebook jusst recently...

Story goes....

friend of a friend posted this on his fb page with link,, that lead back to brochure of aircraft firm, i think it was boing but i really can;t remember (i'll see if i can find the link) anyhow... not long after the link and pic was removed by fb,, but not before another friend had re-posted it on his own fb page whilst also relaying the tale of this other friend who was making a fuss about fb removing the pic and after the guy reposted the pic back on his page he ended up with a temporary ban from accessing his fb page,,,,,,,

Well i immediately posted it onto my fb page and fb subsequently took the pic and link down,, so seeing as how i had the temerity to at least save the pic to my laptop i have been playing this silly game with fb, i post the pic, fb take it down...

This is happening on a daily basis just now so i thought i'd post it here...

Obviously the pic looks like an aircraft decked out for chemtrailing which is what i describe it as looking like myself........

Thing is each time they take it down i post it straight back up again which inevitably just draws more and more attention to it !!

So thanks fb your doing a grand job of drawing folks attention to the chemtrailing phenomenon....

See what you folks think of this pic,,, maybe it nothing to do with chemtrail activities, i don't really know, but the pic is doing wonders for advertising chemdims activities........

Wind
31st March 2013, 20:19
Nothing to see here folks, it's just another chemtrail plane lol...

But seriously, keep spreading the message. Do be careful, they don't like people who are awake & aware.

Akasha
31st March 2013, 20:40
I'm not on FB but i've just shared it with a couple of pals who are. Would be beautiful if it took on a life of it's own.

Nanoo Nanoo
31st March 2013, 20:43
This is a gasseous type of delivery system. I can see Regulators and Mixing couplers and the 2 banks of electronics to blend the nessesary base components with the correct amount of pressure via a govenor ( the bulb on top of the gas tank ) and the delivery pipes to the rear.

Hmm yes this seems to be a gas delivery system..

I wonder what they are delivering ...

hmmm

N

Freed Fox
31st March 2013, 20:57
Wow, dozens of posts/reports/complaints about the person(s) impersonating Bill Ryan with the fake Avalon FB page leads to no action whatsoever, and yet they take this down within minutes. Kind of astounding. Facebook is so bought and paid for, it isn't even funny.

Fractalius
31st March 2013, 21:07
It is you that use farcebook that give them what they want.

music
31st March 2013, 21:08
Perhaps it was the link that rang alarm bells? I posted the pic and it remains there for now.

Mercedes
31st March 2013, 21:22
Good idea!;)

passiglight
31st March 2013, 22:32
Hi Music yes i thought that too,,and made some comments on fb thinking that if i removed the link the pic would stay and i changed the file name of pic but not any tracker details,, i just hope they keep on doing what fb do best :-)

Perhaps it was the link that rang alarm bells? I posted the pic and it remains there for now.

cosmic love

RunningDeer
31st March 2013, 22:44
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chem1_zps41836372.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chem2_zps7991b2a3.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chem3_zps7144a910.jpg

ghostrider
31st March 2013, 22:48
this is way more advanced than the original chemtrail plane, they have changed the entir delivery system, looks futuristic compared to the 1996 planes ... those maniacs have a patch on their right sleeve that states , spraying you since 1996 ... they have removed the haz-mat signs and looks like no personnel are needed , only a pc and a pilot ... note. I can say the pipes or tubing on the floor are gas rated , they rate them by color, white for low temp, off white for hotter temp , and gray is for gas ...if it were liquid the pipes would be a different color, but since they are gray , what ever is in the tanks , leaves the system as a gas ...

Kimberley
31st March 2013, 22:56
What is the link you are talking about?

music
31st March 2013, 23:24
Pictures been up 2 hours now, and still there, with some discussion on it from friends. I often have things deleted from fb, but it could just be it hasn't been "seen" yet. Depends how quick their bots trawl through content, and whether they have photo recognition capability, or whether they key into meta-data contained within the digital information "attached" to the pic.

Griff
1st April 2013, 00:44
I just posted this on FB. I'll keep you updated on how long it stays there.

Griff

witchy1
1st April 2013, 04:35
I put it up - will post the link if you can find it
W

Whiskey_Mystic
1st April 2013, 05:04
These look like other photos I have seen of a system that moves liquid around a plane to change the center of gravity for testing. It looks alot like this photo explained by aeronautical engineer Ted Twietmeyer about five years ago.

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/inside11.JPG

Here is the explanation: http://rense.com/general80/inside.htm

If Facebook thinks a photo is being posted by someone who does not own the photo, they will take it down. This work is done by front line employees who err on the side of caution. If they have taken it down once, of course they will immediately do so again.

DNA
1st April 2013, 05:54
These look like other photos I have seen of a system that moves liquid around a plane to change the center of gravity for testing. It looks alot like this photo explained by aeronautical engineer Ted Twietmeyer about five years ago.

If Facebook thinks a photo is being posted by someone who does not own the photo, they will take it down. This work is done by front line employees who err on the side of caution. If they have taken it down once, of course they will immediately do so again.

I thank you for explaining the party line. I'm just curious as to wether you believe it or not.
I have to ask. Your explanation would lend one to think you are leaning in that direction is all.

Hervé
1st April 2013, 06:13
[...]

I thank you for explaining the party line. I'm just curious as to wether you believe it or not.

Another line from a different party...

Any evidence, facts or any other data as to the explanation being a party line?

Dick
1st April 2013, 09:38
On this site is an you-tube link called: why in the world they are spraying
Its on www.tankerenemy.com

Dick.

Lifebringer
1st April 2013, 10:49
They should viralize the twitter with the title: "What monstrous chemicals are they spraying in the air? CHEMTRAILS?

CosmicKat
1st April 2013, 11:20
I will also post the pic on FB...The more the merrier :)

RunningDeer
1st April 2013, 11:42
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chem11_zps87396745.jpg

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/chem12_zps5b06f3eb.jpg

passiglight
1st April 2013, 12:58
Sound observation whiskey i am inclined to agree with you

Actually that was my first observation of the pic,,, as those grey pipes don't look very high pressure, they are probably just held together with a fairly strong adhesive and in that case would not stand up to very much pressure....

and Yes the removal would defo be due to copyright infringements.........

incidentally they have not yet removed the pic from my fb today,, so perhaps they are bored with the removal replace game.....

The link i was referring to was the link that the original fb poster put up with the pic...

Still,, it has acted as quite excellent reverse propaganda for the chemtrail crew

cosmic love one and all

Richard S.
1st April 2013, 13:06
Quite the apparatus just to swing some weight in a plane...

Sidney
1st April 2013, 13:31
this is way more advanced than the original chemtrail plane, they have changed the entir delivery system, looks futuristic compared to the 1996 planes ... those maniacs have a patch on their right sleeve that states , spraying you since 1996 ... they have removed the haz-mat signs and looks like no personnel are needed , only a pc and a pilot ... note. I can say the pipes or tubing on the floor are gas rated , they rate them by color, white for low temp, off white for hotter temp , and gray is for gas ...if it were liquid the pipes would be a different color, but since they are gray , what ever is in the tanks , leaves the system as a gas ...

I am pretty sure a high percentage of these planes are remotely operated, making the pilot obsolete as well.

Lazlo
1st April 2013, 15:30

Negative Ghostrider. Pattern is full.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself ;)

Those look like standard commercial grade PVC pipes to me. Take a look at the gate valves in the lower portion of the photo. You can buy those at any home improvement store. If this is a chemtrail plane as opposed to flight safety research, they have gotten cheap with the black budget spending. You can even see the primer and glue at the pipe marriages.

norman
1st April 2013, 17:09
Hi all, thought i'd just post this picture on here as it#s been generating bit of a fuss on facebook jusst recently...

Story goes....

friend of a friend posted this on his fb page with link,, that lead back to brochure of aircraft firm, i think it was boing but i really can;t remember (i'll see if i can find the link) anyhow... not long after the link and pic was removed by fb,, but not before another friend had re-posted it on his own fb page whilst also relaying the tale of this other friend who was making a fuss about fb removing the pic and after the guy reposted the pic back on his page he ended up with a temporary ban from accessing his fb page,,,,,,,

Well i immediately posted it onto my fb page and fb subsequently took the pic and link down,, so seeing as how i had the temerity to at least save the pic to my laptop i have been playing this silly game with fb, i post the pic, fb take it down...

This is happening on a daily basis just now so i thought i'd post it here...

Obviously the pic looks like an aircraft decked out for chemtrailing which is what i describe it as looking like myself........

Thing is each time they take it down i post it straight back up again which inevitably just draws more and more attention to it !!

So thanks fb your doing a grand job of drawing folks attention to the chemtrailing phenomenon....

See what you folks think of this pic,,, maybe it nothing to do with chemtrail activities, i don't really know, but the pic is doing wonders for advertising chemdims activities........

hi,

I sent the photo to my daughter who works in avionics. Here's her reply:

Don't get too excited about that pic, it is just the new boeing dreamliner in test phase. They are water balast tanks and the orange cabling is just the Flight Test Installation. Looks pretty much like what **** is working on now for the Airbus 350, he's teamleader for flight test instalation team and that is what he fits. Sorry but it is nothing special :-) All new aircraft go through it to check how they fly before they are approved.
But, I'm still pretty convinced that some of the photos I've seen are of real chemtrailing kit.

RMorgan
1st April 2013, 17:23
I sent the photo to my daughter who works in avionics. Here's her reply:

Don't get too excited about that pic, it is just the new boeing dreamliner in test phase. They are water balast tanks and the orange cabling is just the Flight Test Installation. Looks pretty much like what **** is working on now for the Airbus 350, he's teamleader for flight test instalation team and that is what he fits. Sorry but it is nothing special :-) All new aircraft go through it to check how they fly before they are approved.
But, I'm still pretty convinced that some of the photos I've seen are of real chemtrailing kit.

Looks like your daughter is right, my friend.

There´s a good thread about it on another forum, check it out:

Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels) (http://metabunk.org/threads/661-Debunked-Chemtrail-Plane-Interior-(Ballast-Barrels))

Such cases reflect the typical uneducated conspiracy theorist mindset; receive info>ignore and skip all investigative steps>achieve precipitated biased conclusion>spread it around the web as it were the ultimate proof of his theory.

Cheers,

Raf.

passiglight
1st April 2013, 17:42
Nice one Norman ,, many thanks for taking the time to debunk the myths...

CosmicKat
1st April 2013, 22:03
I agree that the later pics posted here is a test plane but I feel that the first pic, the original one was a real chem plane.

Just one girls opinion :)

Griff
1st April 2013, 23:50
I can also confirm Whiskey Mystic's and Norman's posts. This IS a ballast system used for test and certification flights to vary loading and C of G.

It is still up on my FB though.:o

Griff

Dah
2nd April 2013, 02:58
Those look like standard commercial grade PVC pipes to me. Take a look at the gate valves in the lower portion of the photo. You can buy those at any home improvement store. If this is a chemtrail plane as opposed to flight safety research, they have gotten cheap with the black budget spending. You can even see the primer and glue at the pipe marriages.

I used the same stuff on my saltwater tank. Sched 80 PVC. not a test pilot, but that looks like a legit setup for running a new design (aircraft) thru it's paces. They gradually load them up to simulate pax and cargo.

Dilute into the jet-a. most short hauls have lots of extra weight and room for fuel?

DNA
2nd April 2013, 09:20
[...]

Another line from a different party...

Any evidence, facts or any other data as to the explanation being a party line?

Whiskey Mystic stated this

He then backed up the statement with this source http://rense.com/general80/inside.htm (http://rense.com/general80/inside.htm)

I appreciate Whiskey Mystic's point of view on a lot of subjects he comments about.
For me the chemtrailing issue is a no-brainer. They are chemtrailing the **** out of us. It is happening.
My question to Whiskey was if he believed the information he posted, or rather was he just trying to play devil's advocate.

Some folks have a difficult time dealing with this whole thing and kind of refuse to believe it.
I think it important to get to the, "why" when dealing with the chemtrail situation.
If one cannot come to a legitimate "why", it is difficult to grasp the phenomenon.
Motives help in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis

I think this video helps to illustrate and get to the point, the point being geo-engineering, which is changing the weather by altering the climate.
The present rate of chemtrailing is blocking 20% or more of the sun. That is simply outrageous.
Chemtrailing is cooling the planet. Altering the climate, and changing precipitation patterns.
It is no coincidence in my opinion that the west coast of the US suffered one of the worst droughts in the history of the country last year.

Hervé
2nd April 2013, 12:51
[...]

Whiskey Mystic stated this

He then backed up the statement with this source http://rense.com/general80/inside.htm (http://rense.com/general80/inside.htm)

[...]

I don't think anyone is denying the spraying of aerosols. The point was that the picture presented for evidence of said sprayings are unanimously recognized as ballasts for flight testing and confirmed further down the thread by the experts working in that specific field. I don't see any party line there.

I personally think that most of the visible "chemtrails" are a secondary phenomenon with the actual spaying taking place at higher altitudes with the aerosols being disturbed when reaching flight paths when falling down.

There was an article on this phenomenon but starting from cometary dust as seeds for "persisting" contrails by influencing the temperature of the upper atmosphere. My take is that a similar phenomenon is being used for the hiding of the actual spraying.

So that, on the previous threads debating this chemtrails vs. contrails with experienced pilots; it may actually be that both side of that debate were right.

There is no doubt as to what reaches the ground and there is no doubt that pilots are also sincere... therefore one may need to find out where the spraying actually takes place?

I think the answer could be found in the geoengineering patent office...

Hervé
3rd April 2013, 03:05
This one on the other hand...

https://fwtinw.bn1.livefilestore.com/y1pVJ8QlrCsCBB8Am2H2KvwrTSDFQqDGs-jfPZ2sObSi13TCmWrhhzxIxACXcQBZDNBMFKUf6kxoGQSNIJ9t7fn7miyRexBEWQK/CIA-Patent.jpg?

See: Chemtrails: Frightening Lesser-Known Facts (http://www.henrymakow.com/)

DNA
3rd April 2013, 14:09
I personally think that most of the visible "chemtrails" are a secondary phenomenon with the actual spaying taking place at higher altitudes with the aerosols being disturbed when reaching flight paths when falling down.

I want to say I dissagree, but maybe I don't understand what you are talking about.

I will state that visible chemtrails in my opinion are absolutely being dispersed by the planes that are leading the chemtrail.

Check out 00:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pySfDjfEhHI

passiglight
3rd April 2013, 16:25
Yesterday i had a very curious sighting......

Because of the area i mostly work in and around (the mendip hills somerset) i can observe chemtrailing activity a lot and from very good angles,, the mendips are high enough to afford of a spectacular view of a vast area of land encompassing Bristol and south towards Devon ,, and i get to watch chemtrail planes for hours on end and i can watch them chemtrailing and sometimes see them coming into land at Bristol airport,, i can recognise the planes that mostly work this area , however there are planes also from military and civilian and from all over..

But i see the orange rear fins very clearly so that identifies some aircraft that must be leased from a particular commercial and passenger carrying company could be easy jet logo i think,,

So anyway yesterday i was driving southbound passing the run up area of the landing strip and this plane came overhead maybe 500 feet and i had a perfect view of his belly,,,,

What i saw made me smile beyond belief and i wish i had had a camera handy,, because i saw underneath the wings at the rear of the wings tucked just in board of the wing engine cowlings were 2 big black round units one for each wing,you could almost confuse with them with the engines, as they were very close to the cowlings they were about the same size as the rear engine cowling but short maybe 2/3 feet in length looked bit like the very front unit of a single engine plane but flat with a bull nose,,,, i would guess they could have been some kind of fan used to gain correct dispersant shape of chemtrail...

i have looked at many standard pics of standard commercial/passenger planes and never seen anything like it....

Such a shame i didn't have my camera,,,, however i know where this area is now and if i ever get some time spare i will just go park up and take some shots....

Ps i now have a means to spot these planes on the tarmac and i reckon with little effort i can monitor them far more closely,,,, i just need the time which is hard to come by..

Cosmic Love

passiglight
3rd April 2013, 20:49
Came across this today thought i'd post it here, tho i'm thinking there is probably a more relevant chentrail thread elsewhere on the boards...

T1I4yi6apyo

Parts 2 and 3 here and youtube channel http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/breaking-chemtrail-scientist-murdered-after-going-on-national-radio-parts1-2-3/

cosmic love not fear

Lazlo
3rd April 2013, 20:57
This one on the other hand...

https://fwtinw.bn1.livefilestore.com/y1pVJ8QlrCsCBB8Am2H2KvwrTSDFQqDGs-jfPZ2sObSi13TCmWrhhzxIxACXcQBZDNBMFKUf6kxoGQSNIJ9t7fn7miyRexBEWQK/CIA-Patent.jpg?

See: Chemtrails: Frightening Lesser-Known Facts (http://www.henrymakow.com/)

In the Debunked link posted by RMorgan that is identified as a firefighting plane so the patent is consistent with that use.