PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Banksters – Hello BRIC

CosmicKat
1st April 2013, 21:54
Oh my, there really is a new kid on the block....sounds familiar...did you say BITCOIN?

This article was posted today by Veterans Today E-Magazine and it is a must read.

Yes, it looks like it could be a permanent good-bye to the City of London Bankster’s worldwide web-of-debt, a system using the hijacked US Petro Dollar as the world’s exchange medium.

The demise of this system has been long predicted and BRIC is just one of many new trade systems now arising all over the world which directly oppose it.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/31/bye-bye-banksters-hello-bric/

I have provided a link because the article is very legnthy..to long to post.

Cidersomerset
1st April 2013, 22:11
There was a BRICS conference in South Africa last week. Its a group
of large up coming trading nations....Russia ,China, India, Brazil
and South Africa. I don't think they are ready to rival the dollar
yet from what I've seen so far.

Although several researchers are saying the dollar is about to collapse.
If that happened who knows who will fill the void.The Euro was talked
about as a natural successor in the past, but not now.

-ja6QhzCZsQ

Published on 29 Mar 2013

Leaders of the BRICS nations met in South Africa for a two-day summit. Was this
gathering meaningful? What brings them together and sets them apart? And can
BRICS challenge the hegemony of the West? CrossTalking with Yaroslav Lissovolik,
Ann Lee and Brian Becker.

RMorgan
1st April 2013, 23:04
Hello my friend,

I´m not sure if there would be a big difference if the current global financial dominance falls in the hands of the BRICS countries.

As a well informed and educated Brazilian citizen, I can say with total confidence that the corruption of our leaders is simply overwhelming.

How about China, which treats its own citizens as slaves in a forced labor camp?

How about Russia? Their political system is famous for its corruption.

Honestly? There aren´t good guys (countries) in this game. It´s a dogfight.

Raf.

dynamo
1st April 2013, 23:11
Hello my friend,

I´m not sure if there would be a big difference if the current global financial dominance falls in the hands of the BRICS countries.

As a well informed and educated Brazilian citizen, I can say with total confidence that the corruption of our leaders is simply overwhelming.

How about China, which treats its own citizens as slaves in a forced labor camp?

Raf.

Agreed.
The "entities" behind the scenes who are pulling the strings are manipulating the scenes to fulfill their thirst for power, control and wealth.
They have no compassion for the human race, mother earth or her inhabitants, IMO, anyway.

Fractalius
1st April 2013, 23:29
All hail the shiny new puppet collection. Aren't they so cute, you almost wouldn't know it is the same old circus.

GoodETxSG
2nd April 2013, 00:31
Everyone should please reference an earlier thread on BRICS and their plans and how China and Russia are working hard to snap this new financial system together especially after the Cypress BS... Please see the Thread Link Below AND visit my FaceBook Group Link, lots of real data to put the dots together in both places...
----------------------
BRICS Summit in Durban
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57383-BRICS-Summit-in-Durban&p=653999#post653999
QUOTE FROM THIS "BRICS SUMMIT IN DURBAN" THREAD:

A lot of the BRICS meetings (The ones that worry the Western Cabal have been mostly not so much secret as CLOSED to known Cabal associates) are the ones to create a competing Banking and Financial System completely separate from the Corrupt one of the West. This is behind the MASS GOLD and other Commodities "Hoarding" and other moves made by the "Alliance" to obtain Western debt and property. This has been in the works for a while. If one economy (OURS) does (AND WILL) crash then another will stand. That is the theory anyway. There are questions;

1. Can they get that Financial Infrastructure in place in time?
2. Would We be trading Evil for lesser evil corruption wise?
3. Are all of the humanitarian programs that Fulford and others proclaim exist that will buy every human out of poverty real or floor room sales tactics?
4. Will the Alliance have the POWER to bring out the technologies hidden by the Cabal or will their Financial System be dependent on the same things that caused the Cabal to keep the free energy and space faring tech suppressed?

:confused:

The Cabal already has 2 Financial systems, one for us Slaves and one for the "Elite"... what will the BRICS Alliance Financial System bring to the "Game"?
People are people, corruptible and easy to threaten and control through fear and greed. What if any back stops would they have in place to prevent this from becoming a multiple headed beast? Will this help the people of the world or more likely give reason for the Western coveted WWIII?

What say You?

www.facebook.com/BankAndPoliticianFinancialCorruption

dmdoStxg6xE

Vz2k6B4BjNs

Imagine the Financial Power and Man Power and Military Power of China and Russia, Egypt is interested now as are over 150 nations that are SICK of the forced corrupt system that they have to operate under now. The writing is on the wall!!!!

gripreaper
2nd April 2013, 01:23
How about Russia? Their political system is famous for its corruption. Raf.

Didn't Edgar Cayce prophesy that reform and change would come out of Russia? Why have the elite been so hell bent on making Russia out to be the evil empire opposed to all that is good and healthy in the West? Why is it that the elite went into Russia in the 19th century and totally decimated it, and put up an Iron curtain between Russia and Europe?

What propaganda they sell us here in the west, is not the same propaganda they sell in Russia. The idea is to create divisiveness through conditioning cultural, religious, and nationalistic polarities, to foment and stimulate the adrenaline response, so that we keep fighting each other while the elite banksters skim all the wealth and energy from the planet for themselves.

This whole North Korea BS is just that, more divisive BS to keep the same game going, the same pablum that us stupid sheeple keep gobbling up and swallowing, no matter how many times they pull off the same crap.

I, for one, am sick of it.

mosquito
2nd April 2013, 02:16
Corey Raised some interesting questions on my thread (which I didn't answer there, as no-one seemed to be in the least bit interested - surprise surprise).

I won't claim to have any of the answers, my view over the last few years has been that we either need a massive, global catastrophe in order to change direction, or else we need to start from where we are and slowly start to turn things around. A good analogy would be a truck, hurtling at full speed toward a wall/cliff whatever; either someone needs to grab the wheel and divert it, or someone needs to blast it to kingdom come.

Unlike most of the people here I have absolutely no investment, tangible or emotional, in the financial system and would be truly delighted for the whole lot to crash tomorrow. But I realize that most of you, indeed most of the population, has a vested interest in that NOT happening. So the only option remaining, that I can see, is for there to be gradual change. BRICS is ONE option.

Whatever form change takes, it will be uncomfortable for a lot of people. Anyone who isn't prepared to accept that discomfort really ought not to demand change.

Lost Soul
2nd April 2013, 03:33
Most of the Asian nations don't trade in dollars anymore. The trend away from the dollar began a while ago. Presently the Chinese are believed to be acquiring enough gold to make the Yuan the world's reserve currency. They are very secretive about the gold they mine and the gold they acquire. We know how much gold goes into Hong Kong, but we don't know how much of it is purchased by the Chinese government as opposed to private citizens.

BTW, India is likely the largest holder of gold in the world. It's cultural and most of that gold is privately held. The Indian people display their wealth with gold jewelry. Kudos to them for that too. There's a huge tariff on gold as their government wants to discourage any flight from the rupee into precious metals. That made poorer Indians turn to silver instead. Kudos for that too.

CosmicKat
2nd April 2013, 12:03
Hello my friend,

Raf.

I agree with you. Corruption is really out of control all over the World. Our President Obama is no better than the Bush Family that terrorized other nations namely Afganistan and made us Americans believe that they bombed the World Trade Center. Thee also put into place various Bills that Obama has adotped today.

I am a bit concerned over the new internet currency though..if it becomes widely Global with more ppl using these new forms of moneys, I fear that it will take the dollar or paper money and make it worthless. this will be the collaps of the World as we know it.

Thanks for your comment.

CosmicKat
2nd April 2013, 12:16
Corey Raised some interesting questions on my thread (which I didn't answer there, as no-one seemed to be in the least bit interested - surprise surprise).

I won't claim to have any of the answers, my view over the last few years has been that we either need a massive, global catastrophe in order to change direction, or else we need to start from where we are and slowly start to turn things around. A good analogy would be a truck, hurtling at full speed toward a wall/cliff whatever; either someone needs to grab the wheel and divert it, or someone needs to blast it to kingdom come.

Unlike most of the people here I have absolutely no investment, tangible or emotional, in the financial system and would be truly delighted for the whole lot to crash tomorrow. But I realize that most of you, indeed most of the population, has a vested interest in that NOT happening. So the only option remaining, that I can see, is for there to be gradual change. BRICS is ONE option.

Whatever form change takes, it will be uncomfortable for a lot of people. Anyone who isn't prepared to accept that discomfort really ought not to demand change.

You really hit on some great points. If this type of currency is allowed, we will be one step closer to a One World Order and this cannot happen. As you stated.. People in different parts of the World are too different to adapt to such. I feel that we'd all kill each other over culture and religious differences.

I for one want this all to disappear.

PathWalker
2nd April 2013, 12:55

Thanks for this post.
This is just a reminder that our economy is based on faked scarcity (fear) and brutal competition (divide and conquer).
Once we let go the fear, there is abundance for everyone.